时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:07] | I…reorganized the fridge. | 我重新整理了冰箱 |
[00:09] | See, bottom shelf: meats and dairy. | 看 最底下放肉跟奶制品 |
[00:13] | Middle shelf: fruits and vegetables. | 中间放水果蔬菜 |
[00:16] | And top shelf: expired products. | 最上面放过期食物 |
[00:21] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[00:22] | Because I am bored…Out of my mind. | 因为我无聊到快抓狂了 |
[00:25] | I’ve already been to the bank, post office, and the dry cleaners. | 我已经去过银行 邮局和干洗店了 |
[00:29] | Dude, you just described seven days worth of stuff. | 老兄 你做完了我一周的事情 |
[00:33] | You’ve got to spread it out a little, you know. | 你要放轻松一点 |
[00:35] | Haven’t you ever been unemployed? | 难道你从来没失业过吗 |
[00:36] | Hey, I am not unemployed. I’m on sabbatical! | 我不是失业 只是休假(有安息之意) |
[00:39] | Hey, don’t get religious on me, ok. | 少跟我传教 |
[00:42] | A guy in your position | 你现在的状况 |
[00:44] | needs to be a little better at relaxing. You know. | 应该学会放轻松 |
[00:46] | Why do you think we have the comfortable chairs? | 要不然我们家为什么会有安乐椅呢 |
[00:48] | Huh…come here…sit down. | 来 坐下 |
[00:53] | Ready? Watch. | 准备好没 看着 |
[01:00] | So what, we just sit? | 干嘛 干坐着吗 |
[01:01] | Ohh, no, no. We’re not going to just sit. Watch. | 当然不 不会只是坐着 看好了 |
[01:09] | Hello, Chandler Bing. | 喂 我是钱德勒·宾 |
[01:10] | Hello Mr. Bing…I love you. | 喂 宾先生 我爱你 |
[01:15] | Alright, whoever this is, stop calling me! | 够了 不管你是谁 别再打了 |
[01:19] | It’s been six months! It’s not funny! | 你已经骚扰我半年了 一点也不好笑 |
[01:23] | But I love you. | 但我爱你呀 |
[01:25] | Leave me alone! For the love of God, leave me alone!!! | 放过我吧 求你行行好 放过我吧 |
[01:29] | And that’s Wednesday. | 这只是周三的乐子 |
[01:37] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:43] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:45] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:48] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:52] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:55] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:58] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:01] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:03] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:06] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:08] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:11] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:22] | Hey you guys, guess what? | 各位猜猜怎么着 |
[02:27] | The British are coming? | 英国人要打来啦 |
[02:30] | Ohh, you and your ways. | 你的笑话真冷 |
[02:34] | Since it’s Christmastime. | 圣诞节快到了 |
[02:36] | I’m going to be one of those people collection donations. | 我要负责去收募捐款 |
[02:38] | Ohh. Yeah, I already have my bell | 我已经拿到了铃铛 |
[02:40] | and later on…I get my bucket. | 稍后就能拿到募捐桶 |
[02:43] | Yeah, yeah, I’m going to be out there spreading joy to the people. | 我要散播欢乐给大家 |
[02:46] | I mean, last year, I spread a little joy but not really enough. | 去年散播的不够多 |
[02:49] | So this year, I’m going to do the whole city. | 今年一定要让全纽约都感受到 |
[02:53] | You know, I knew a girl in high school who did that. | 我有个高中同学也跟你一样 |
[02:56] | She was very popular. | 她很受欢迎 |
[02:58] | So Pheebs, where are you doing all, your bell ringing? | 菲比 你要去哪里摇铃 |
[03:01] | Ohh, they gave me a great spot. Right by Macys. | 我分到梅西百货旁的黄金地点 |
[03:05] | Yeah, they hardly ever give such a good spot to a rookie, | 新人很少分到这么棒的地点 |
[03:07] | but I’m the only one who can sing “Merry Christmas” in 25 languages. | 可是只有我会用二十五种语言说圣诞快乐 |
[03:12] | I lied. | 我骗他们的 |
[03:15] | Oh my god. Ok you guys, there’s Danny. Watch. | 我的天 丹尼在那边 |
[03:17] | Just watch this. | 你们看 |
[03:22] | See?! Still pretending he’s not interested. | 看见没 还在假装对我没兴趣 |
[03:28] | Ohh, he’s coming over. Just pretend like we don’t know him. | 他走过来了 大家装不认识他 |
[03:29] | We’ve forgotten who he is. | 完全不知道他是谁 |
[03:31] | Hey guys. | 你们好 |
[03:31] | Hey Danny. | 你好 丹尼 |
[03:35] | Oh Danny! | 是丹尼啊 |
[03:38] | Danny? You know Rachel? | 丹尼 你认得瑞秋吧 |
[03:40] | She’s nice. She’s not bad to look at, right? | 她人很好 长得也不赖吧 |
[03:43] | Thanks, Mon. | 谢了 莫妮卡 |
[03:45] | Well, of course. | 当然 |
[03:46] | Do you want to go out on a date with her? | 你要不要跟她约会 |
[03:48] | – Monica!!! – Absolutely! Is Friday okay? | -莫妮卡 -好啊 周五可以吗 |
[03:54] | Friday’s perfect…She can’t wait. | 非常好 她等不及要赴约 |
[03:57] | On the date, I will be able to talk to her directly? | 约会时我可以直接跟她说话吧 |
[04:01] | See ya Friday. | 周五见 |
[04:04] | Okay. What the hell was that? | 你搞什么 |
[04:06] | You know what? Don’t answer me. | 算了 不用说了 |
[04:08] | I have a date with Danny. | 我要跟丹尼约会了 |
[04:14] | How could I not get the part? | 我怎么会落选 |
[04:16] | The play was about a 29-year-old | 男主角就是二十九岁 |
[04:18] | Italian actor from Queens. | 出身皇后区的意大利演员 |
[04:20] | Well, Telia Shire suddenly became available. | 泰莉雅·雪儿突然有空了 |
[04:23] | She’s a woman! | 她是女人啊 |
[04:26] | What can I say? She nailed it. | 我能说什么 她演得好极了 |
[04:30] | Okay, is there anything else? | 还有别的角色吗 |
[04:33] | Well, you’re just going to say no again but… | 你一定又会拒绝 |
[04:35] | gay porn. | 同志黄片 |
[04:40] | Happy Holidays. Feliz Navidad. | 节日快乐 圣诞快乐 |
[04:44] | Allo, and Merry Christmas. | 大家好 圣诞快乐 |
[04:47] | Ohh thank you sir. Here’s some joy. | 谢谢你 先生 给你快乐 |
[04:52] | I just wanted to see how it’s going. | 怎么样了 |
[04:54] | Well, it’s going okay. | 还可以 |
[04:55] | Well good, here let me help you out. | 太好了 我也来捐款 |
[04:57] | Oh, thanks! | 谢谢 |
[05:01] | Is that a new suede jacket? It looks really expensive. | 新的麂皮外套吗 好像很贵的样子 |
[05:06] | Yeah. I guess. | 是 不便宜 |
[05:11] | Just get your nails done? | 你刚做完指甲吗 |
[05:13] | Yes Phoebe, but this is all I have. Okay? | 菲比 我只剩这些钱了 满意了吗 |
[05:16] | Okay! Thanks! Happy Holidays, here’s your joy. | 谢啦 节日快乐 祝你幸福 |
[05:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:21] | Thank you! And Happy Holidays. | 谢谢 节日愉快 |
[05:23] | Wait, you can’t take the money out. | 等等 只能捐钱不能拿 |
[05:25] | I’m making change. I need change for the bus. | 我跟你换零钱搭公车 |
[05:27] | But, can’t you leave the dollar? This money is for the poor. | 不能捐一块吗 这是为穷人募捐的 |
[05:30] | I’m poor! I gotta take the bus! | 我就是穷人 我要挤公车 |
[05:33] | Okay, Seasons Greetings and everything, but still… | 好吧 节日快乐 不过… |
[05:35] | Bite me, blondie! | 关你屁事 小妞 |
[05:40] | Oh, I’m going to give him something else besides joy, just… | 我要给他点祝福外的东西 我要… |
[05:48] | That part was perfect for me! | 那个角色根本就是为我而写的 |
[05:49] | I can’t believe I didn’t get it! | 我竟然落选了 |
[05:51] | I’m sorry, man. | 很遗憾 |
[05:54] | Hey, y’know what you should do? | 你知道该怎么做吗 |
[05:55] | You should make something happen for yourself. | 你要自己创造机会 |
[05:58] | Y’know, like-like write a play. | 例如写个剧本 |
[06:01] | Write a movie! Huh? | 电影剧本 |
[06:02] | I mean, what about those Good Will Hunting guys? | 就像写《心灵捕手》的那两个 |
[06:05] | Come on Ross be realistic, y’know? | 罗斯 少做白日梦了 |
[06:07] | If I did write something, | 就算我写出剧本 |
[06:08] | what are the chances I could get those guys to star in it? | 哪有办法请到他们出演 |
[06:15] | Wait a second, I could star in it! | 等等 我可以自己主演 |
[06:17] | Or that. | 也可以 |
[06:21] | I can’t write! | 我不会写剧本 |
[06:22] | Y’know I mean I-I-I’m an actor, | 我是说 我是演员 |
[06:23] | I don’t have the discipline that takes, y’know? I can’t do it. | 没受过写作训练 我办不到 |
[06:28] | I’ll help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[06:29] | Yeah, I’ll make up a schedule and make sure you stick to it. | 我帮你制定出时间表 盯着你乖乖照做 |
[06:34] | And plus, it’ll give me something to do. | 这样 我自己也有事做了 |
[06:36] | Really? You’d-you’d do that for me?! | 你真的愿意帮我吗 |
[06:38] | – Yeah! – Thanks! | -是啊 -谢谢 |
[06:39] | All right, we’ll start off slow. | 开始慢慢来 |
[06:41] | The only thing you have to do tonight | 今晚你只要想好 |
[06:43] | is come up with the name of your main character. | 主角的名字 |
[06:45] | Done! | 好了 |
[06:46] | And it can’t be Joey. | 不可以是乔伊 |
[06:47] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[06:48] | – Or Joseph. – Oh. | -乔瑟夫也不行 -这样啊 |
[06:55] | Hey, what’s up? | 你怎么啦 |
[06:58] | I just saw Danny getting on the subway with a girl | 我刚看到丹尼跟女生搭地铁 |
[07:01] | and he had his arm around her. | 他还搂着她 |
[07:03] | Oh, honey, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 抱歉 |
[07:04] | Well, you should be, this is all your fault! | 你的确该抱歉 一切都要怪你 |
[07:08] | You meddled in our relationship!! | 你插手了我们的关系 |
[07:11] | You had no relationship!! | 你们根本就没关系 |
[07:13] | No, but I was doing my thing | 不过我已经拟好计划 |
[07:15] | and everything was going according to the plan! | 一切都按部就班进行中 |
[07:18] | Oh God, stop with the plan! | 拜托 别再提你的计划 |
[07:23] | So what, so what you saw him with a girl? | 你看到他跟别的女生在一起又如何 |
[07:25] | Who cares?! That doesn’t mean anything! | 有什么关系 他们不一定是情人 |
[07:27] | Now look, you’re going to go out on a date with Danny | 你就快跟丹尼约会了 |
[07:29] | and you’re going to be so charming | 你可以迷得他 |
[07:31] | he’s gonna forget all about that stupid subway girl. | 忘记地铁那个蠢妞 |
[07:35] | She was kinda stupid. | 那女生的确傻里傻气 |
[07:38] | You’re right. All right, I’m just gonna go on the date. | 你说得对 我要去约会 |
[07:41] | I’m gonna go on the date. That is the new plan. | 我会去赴约 这就是我的新计划 |
[07:47] | Come on, hurry! | 快点 |
[08:03] | Hey, how do you spell suspicious? | “多疑”怎么写 |
[08:06] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[08:07] | Because I think this character is going to be suspicious about stuff. | 我认为这个角色很”多疑” |
[08:13] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[08:15] | Chandler Bing, 7! Chandler Bing, 0. | 钱德勒·宾7分 钱德勒·宾0分 |
[08:19] | You’re driving me crazy with that! | 看你玩真让我心烦 |
[08:21] | Okay, I’ll stop. | 那我不玩了 |
[08:22] | Don’t stop! Move the bowl further away! | 不用停 把碗放远点 |
[08:24] | Ross could make that shot! | 这么近连罗斯都投得进 |
[08:32] | Well, you suck! But at least you suck at a man’s game now. | 你水平很臭 不过至少在玩男人的游戏了 |
[08:36] | You wanna play? | 想玩吗 |
[08:37] | Chandler, I can’t be playing games, Ross is gonna be home soon. | 钱德勒 我不能玩游戏 罗斯就快回来了 |
[08:40] | And I have to write five whole pages | 我不写完五页 |
[08:42] | if I’m gonna stick to his schedule. | 就赶不上他的计划了 |
[08:43] | Well, so, play for the next 30 minutes | 那先玩三十分钟 |
[08:45] | and then write until he gets home. | 然后写到他回来 |
[08:48] | All right! | 好 |
[08:50] | But uh, listen, what do you say we crank it up a notch? | 不过我建议 提高难度怎么样 |
[08:55] | I’m intrigued. | 说得我心痒痒的 |
[08:57] | All right, all we need is a little lighter fluid. | 好 我们需要点打火机油 |
[09:00] | Okay, but be careful okay, | 小心点 |
[09:01] | because I wanna get our security deposit back. | 我还想要回租房安全押金呢 |
[09:03] | Yeah, I think we said good-bye to that when we invented hammer darts. | 我们发明铁锤飞镖时 就拿不回来了 |
[09:08] | Do you even remember which part of the wall is not spackle? | 你还记得哪面墙壁是空心的吗 |
[09:10] | Uh yeah, right here. | 就在这里 |
[09:16] | Thank you, Happy Holidays. | 谢谢 节日愉快 |
[09:21] | Now, that’s trash. Young lady, you can’t… | 这是垃圾 小姐 你不能这样 |
[09:24] | Hey! Stop that young lady, she donated trash! | 拦住那位小姐 她竟然捐垃圾 |
[09:32] | The charity’s on fire! Help! | 募捐桶着火了 救命 |
[09:35] | Oh good! Thank you, I need that. | 太好了 谢谢 我正需要 |
[09:38] | Whoa! What is this?! | 搞什么鬼 |
[09:40] | It’s nine o’clock in the morning! | 早上九点你就喝酒 |
[09:43] | All right. A room. | 我看看 场景房间 |
[09:46] | A man enters, he looks suspicious. | 一名男子走进来 他看起来很多疑 |
[09:54] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[09:56] | Joey, you’re supposed to have five pages done by now! | 乔伊 你现在应该写完五页了 |
[09:59] | Including an exciting incident! | 还包括一个剧情高潮 |
[10:02] | And what is, and what is all this?! | 这是什么 |
[10:04] | The official rulebook of Fireball. | 大火球游戏规则 |
[10:09] | Yeah, that’s the uh, game we were playing. | 我们刚在玩这游戏 |
[10:11] | Oh yeah, it’s great! See you take a tennis ball, | 很好玩 道具就是一颗网球 |
[10:13] | a bowl, and lighter fluid-Op! Op! | 一个碗 可燃液体 |
[10:18] | This is helping your career?! Huh? | 这对你的事业有帮助吗 |
[10:21] | I thought you wanted to be an actor | 你不是想当演员吗 |
[10:22] | not the creator of crazy lawsuit game! | 而不是会引发官司的疯狂游戏的发明人 |
[10:26] | You’re right, you’re right, I’ll get back to work. | 你说得对 我该工作了 |
[10:28] | And shame on you! You should know better, | 真为你害臊 你应该知道 |
[10:30] | Joey needs to work. Now come on! | 乔伊要工作 快去写 |
[10:35] | You can have this back when the five pages are done! | 等你写完五页才还你 |
[10:50] | I had a really nice time tonight. | 我今晚很开心 |
[10:52] | So did I. I’m really glad Monica asked us out. | 我也是 幸好莫妮卡约我们出来 |
[11:05] | I’d love to ask you in, but uh, my sister’s visiting | 我很想请你进去 不过我妹来看我 |
[11:08] | and I think she’s asleep on the couch. | 她可能睡在沙发上 |
[11:10] | You’re sister? You’re sister’s asleep on the couch? | 你妹妹 你妹妹睡在沙发上 |
[11:15] | Ohhh! I saw her with you on the subway | 我上次看到你们搭地铁 |
[11:17] | and now she’s asleep on the couch! | 现在她睡在沙发上 |
[11:21] | Oh, I thought I heard you. | 我就猜是你 |
[11:22] | Oh hey, great, you’re up. | 太好了 你起来了 |
[11:24] | Rachel, this is my sister Krista. | 瑞秋 这是我妹妹克莉丝塔 |
[11:25] | Krista, this is Rachel. | 克莉丝塔 这位是瑞秋 |
[11:27] | – Hi! – Nice to meet you. | -你好 -很高兴见到你 |
[11:28] | I wish you’d told me we were having company, I’d fix myself up! | 你应该告诉我会来客人 我还没梳洗呢 |
[11:31] | Like it would help. | 梳洗了就会好看点吗 |
[11:32] | You are so bad! | 你真坏 |
[11:34] | – You are! – You are! | -你才坏 -你才坏 |
[11:36] | – You are! – You are! | -你才坏 -你才坏 |
[11:37] | – You are! – You are! | -你才坏 -你才坏 |
[11:38] | You are so dead! I’m gonna get you. | 你死定了 我跟你没完 |
[11:50] | Uh, it was very nice meeting you. | 见到你非常高兴 |
[11:57] | Nobody! Nobody respects the bucket! | 没有人 没有人尊重我的募捐桶 |
[12:00] | You wouldn’t believe what people put in here! | 这些烂人什么都往里扔 |
[12:03] | – Look! Okay, does this look like a garbage can to you? – No. | -你觉得这个看起来像是垃圾桶吗 -不 |
[12:07] | – Does it look like an ashtray? – No. | -像个烟灰缸吗 -不 |
[12:09] | Does it look like a urinal? | 像尿壶吗 |
[12:13] | So Pheebs, are you gonna go back out there or what? | 菲比 你还要回去继续吗 |
[12:16] | Well, yeah! But I’m not gonna take anymore crap. Okay? | 当然 不过我再也不会收废品了 |
[12:18] | No more Mrs. Nice Bucket! | 再也不当募捐好好小姐 |
[12:22] | Yeah, good for you. Y’know you’re tough, you lived on the streets. | 好样的 你很厉害 你在街上混过 |
[12:25] | Yeah, I’m gonna go back to being Street Phoebe. | 我要做回街头菲比 |
[12:28] | Yeah! Oh but, y’know what? | 不过 知道吗 |
[12:30] | I can’t go totally back | 也不能一模一样 |
[12:31] | because Street Phoebe really wouldn’t be friends with you guys. | 街头菲比根本不会甩你们 |
[12:39] | – Hey, umm, can I ask you guys something? – Sure. | -可以问你们一个问题吗 -当然 |
[12:41] | Uh, I don’t have any brothers so I don’t know, | 我没有兄弟 我不了解 |
[12:43] | – but uh, did you guys wrestle? – Oh-oh, yeah. | -你们会打来打去吗 -当然会 |
[12:46] | All the time. In fact, I was undefeated. | 经常的事 而且我从没输过 |
[12:51] | Uh, you weighted 200 pounds. | 因为你以前重九十公斤 |
[12:56] | Still, I was quick as a cat. | 不过我还是跟猫一样矫捷 |
[12:59] | Well, I met Danny’s sister yesterday, | 我昨天碰到了丹尼的妹妹 |
[13:01] | and uh that was actually the girl on the subway. | 就是跟他一起搭地铁的那个 |
[13:03] | Oh, you’re kidding. | 真的假的 |
[13:04] | Yeah, they were very y’know…wrestley. | 他们非常会 扭打 |
[13:09] | But, I guess that’s normal? | 这样算正常吧 |
[13:12] | We don’t, we don’t wrestle now. | 我们现在不会这样了 |
[13:15] | Yeah, not since I got too strong for you. | 自从我强过你就不打了 |
[13:19] | – Too strong for me? – Yeah. | -强过我 -是的 |
[13:22] | You wanna go right now? | 你现在要比划一下吗 |
[13:24] | ‘Cause I’ll take you right now, buddy! You wanna go? | 我可以立刻打败你 信不信 |
[13:29] | Oh fine. | 没问题 |
[13:32] | Ready? Wrestle! | 预备 开打 |
[13:40] | Okay, y’know what uh, | 知道吗 |
[13:42] | actually, that’s great. That helps a lot. Thanks. | 非常好 你们帮了大忙 多谢 |
[13:49] | Guys, come on! Let’s go! | 兄弟们 赶快走 |
[13:51] | The puck drops in 20 minutes! Come on, Joe! | 冰球比赛再过二十分钟就开始了 快走 乔伊 |
[13:53] | Joey’s not going. | 乔伊不能去 |
[13:54] | I didn’t finish my five pages. | 我还没写完五页 |
[13:58] | Well, why can’t you do them tomorrow? | 明天再写不就成了 |
[14:00] | Because tomorrow he’s redoing yesterday’s pages. | 因为他明天要修改昨天的五页 |
[14:03] | Yesterday’s pages did not reflect my best work. | 我昨天写的有待改进 |
[14:07] | Why don’t you cut him a little slack? Okay? | 别再逼他了 行吗 |
[14:08] | Maybe if he relaxes a little bit, he’ll get some work done. | 让他放松可能会写得更好 |
[14:11] | I think he’s been relaxing enough, thanks to you and Fireball. | 他已经够放松的了 这要感谢你和大火球 |
[14:17] | Dude, if you think Fireball’s relaxing, | 兄弟 如果你认为大火球很轻松 |
[14:19] | you’ve obviously have never played. | 显然你没玩过 |
[14:22] | The only reason you’re doing this to Joey | 你这样对待乔伊 |
[14:24] | is because you’re bored. | 是因为你自己没事做 |
[14:25] | Okay, it’s not his fault that you’re unemployed. | 又不是乔伊害你失业的 |
[14:27] | I am not unemployed. I’m on sabbatical! | 我不是失业 只是休假 |
[14:31] | Come on look guys, don’t fight. | 你们别吵架 |
[14:32] | And the reason I’m doing this is because I am Joey’s friend. | 我之所以这么做 是因为我是乔伊的朋友 |
[14:36] | And if you were a good friend, you’d be doing the same thing. | 如果你也是他朋友 就该学学我 |
[14:39] | Oh, so being a good friend means acting like a total jerk? | 当朋友就得这么混帐吗 |
[14:42] | If it does? Then you’re an amazing friend of mine. | 要是真如你所说 你可真是我第一号好友 |
[14:44] | Hey-hey guys, hey! | 别吵了 |
[14:46] | How about we settle this over a friendly game of Fireball? Huh? | 大家玩场大火球友谊赛来解决吧 |
[14:48] | I’ll go unhook the smoke detectors! | 我去拆掉烟雾报警器 |
[14:50] | How about we settle this right now! | 现在来个了结 |
[14:53] | There! Now, no one’s going to the game. | 好了 谁也别想去看比赛 |
[14:57] | I paid for those tickets! | 票是我花钱买的 |
[14:59] | No you didn’t. You said you would, but you never did! | 不是 你总说会掏钱 可从没兑现过 |
[15:01] | Oh yeah! | 是的 |
[15:09] | …so we finally get to the top of the mountain | 我们终于爬到了山顶 |
[15:13] | and airhead here forgets the camera! | 而这个笨蛋 居然忘了带相机 |
[15:16] | Oh, y’know the same thing happened to me one time. | 我也做过这样的傻事 |
[15:20] | When did that happen to you?! | 什么时候的事 |
[15:24] | Don’t you remember when we were jogging in the park | 记得吗 我们在公园慢跑 |
[15:25] | and we saw that really pretty bird and wanted to take a picture- | 碰到只可爱的小鸟 我想拍张照片 |
[15:28] | I didn’t have my camera! | 可竟然没带相机 |
[15:30] | First off all, chasing the Churo guy isn’t jogging. | 首先 追油炸饼小贩可不是慢跑 |
[15:34] | Oh, this is so good you have got to try it. | 超好吃 你一定要吃一口 |
[15:49] | Oh, damn! I got it on my pants. | 糟糕 裤子弄脏了 |
[15:51] | Here, I’ll get it. | 我来擦 |
[16:01] | We’d better take these pants off upstairs or that stain’s gonna set. | 最好上楼换条裤子 否则以后洗不掉 |
[16:03] | Yep. I’m gonna wear these on our date tonight. | 是的 今晚和你约会我打算穿这个 |
[16:05] | Oh, great! | 真好 |
[16:08] | Okay, bye! Oh my God!! | 再见了 我的天啊 |
[16:12] | That was unbelievable! | 难以置信 |
[16:13] | Okay, see? I told you! | 瞧 我早说过了 |
[16:14] | Yeah, wow, sorry Rach. | 是啊 抱歉 瑞秋 |
[16:16] | I don’t believe they’re brother and sister. | 我不相信他们是兄妹 |
[16:18] | They’re brother and sister!!! | 他们是兄妹吗 |
[16:33] | Wait a minute, open up your hand; let me take a look. | 等一下 手张开给我检查 |
[16:36] | Quarter. Dime. Lint? | 两毛五 一毛 线头 |
[16:38] | Not interested in that. | 不要 |
[16:41] | What’s this? A Canadian coin? | 这是什么 加拿大硬币 |
[16:43] | Get outta here! | 走开 |
[16:49] | No drinks near the bucket! | 不准在募捐桶旁边喝东西 |
[16:51] | Set it down over there and then you can make a contribution! | 先放在那边后才准捐款 |
[16:55] | And you can leave the hurt bunny look over there too! | 少装一副可怜兮兮的样子 |
[16:59] | Hi Bob! I thought I told you to get outta here! | 嗨 鲍伯 不是叫你走开了吗 |
[17:05] | Uh, Phoebe we’ve been getting complaints | 菲比 我们接到投诉 |
[17:07] | and uh, we’re gonna move you to a less high-profile spot. | 我们会把你派到显略低调的地方 |
[17:10] | – What?! – Umm, Ginger’s gonna take over this corner. | -什么 -以后这里由金洁负责 |
[17:14] | That chick can’t handle my corner. | 这个小妞没法混这里 |
[17:17] | Look, either you leave, or we remove you. | 你不走 我们就得赶你走 |
[17:20] | Fine. | 好 |
[17:28] | All right, I’ll give you one pointer. Look out for that bitch. | 劝你一句 注意那个臭婆娘 |
[17:41] | Oh, hey Rach! I thought we said seven? | 瑞秋 不是约七点吗 |
[17:43] | Yeah uh, y’know what uh, let’s skip it. | 知道吗 今天就算了吧 |
[17:46] | What?! Why?! | 什么 为什么 |
[17:48] | Umm, you-you and your sister seem to have | 你们兄妹似乎… |
[17:51] | umm, a very special bond, and… | 非常要好 |
[17:53] | Oh great! That special bond again! | 这下可好 又是这句话 |
[17:58] | Why do women have such a problem | 我跟我妹感情好 |
[17:59] | with the fact that I’m close with my sister? | 为什么总让女人看不顺眼呢 |
[18:01] | Well, okay, look. I don’t know, listen, | 我不知道 听着 |
[18:03] | I don’t know what’s going on here but let’s… | 我不知道具体情况 但是 |
[18:04] | Do-do you, do you have brothers? | 你有兄弟吗 |
[18:06] | No, I have two sisters. | 没 我有两个妹妹 |
[18:07] | But one of them has a very masculine energy. | 其中一个很像男人婆 |
[18:11] | Are you close with them? | 你们要好吗 |
[18:13] | No-no, they’re not very nice people. | 不 她们不是什么好人 |
[18:16] | Okay, listen, I really like you. Okay? | 听我说 我很喜欢你 |
[18:19] | I think this can go somewhere. | 我觉得我们可以顺利交住下去 |
[18:21] | So what if I’m close to my family, | 我跟家人感情深厚 |
[18:23] | are you gonna let that stand in the way of us? | 你就为了这点不理我吗 |
[18:25] | Well, uh, I-I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[18:28] | See when-when you put it that way y’know it does sort of… | 听你这么说也有道理 |
[18:30] | Danny! Hurry up! The bath is getting cold! | 丹尼 快点 洗澡水快凉了 |
[18:37] | – What? – Yeah, okay, I’ll see you later. | -怎么了 -我先走了 |
[18:45] | There’s some kids playing in the street, | 街上有小孩在玩耍 |
[18:47] | you wanna go down there and give them a project, ruin their day? | 你要不要去叫他们写作业 毁了他们的一天 |
[18:51] | Hey, if they have a ball maybe you can stick razor blades in it | 如果他们手边有球 你就可以插上剃刀 |
[18:54] | and teach them a new game, Gonna Need Stitches Ball. | 教他们玩新游戏 “把球缝补好” |
[18:59] | Hey guys! I was at the library all morning | 兄弟们 我整个早上都待在图书馆 |
[19:03] | – and I already finished my five pages for today! – Yay! | -已经写完今天的五页了 -太好了 |
[19:05] | Great! Now, we can go to the Ranger game! Last night! | 好棒 我们可以去看昨晚的骑兵队比赛了 |
[19:09] | No dude, Ross tore up the tickets! | 不行 门票被罗斯撕掉了 |
[19:17] | I guess when you don’t have so many distractions, | 看来没有让你分心的事情 |
[19:20] | it’s easier for you to focus. Huh? | 就比较容易专心吧 |
[19:22] | Yeah or also when you don’t have somebody breathing down your neck | 没人整天跟在你屁股后面说三道四 |
[19:25] | all the live long day!! | 也比较得心应手吧 |
[19:29] | Yeah, well, that’s fine, | 随你们说吧 |
[19:30] | but the important thing is that I finished it. | 重要的是 我写完了 |
[19:32] | And uh, I think it’s really good, but | 而且写得还不错 |
[19:34] | y’know it’d really help me is if I could hear it. | 如果你们能对下台词 会很有帮助 |
[19:35] | So would you guys read it for me? | 可以帮忙吗 |
[19:38] | – Yeah. – All right. | -好 -好的 |
[19:42] | Okay. “It’s a typical New York City apartment. | 一间普通的纽约公寓 |
[19:46] | Two guys are hanging out.” Ross | 两个男人正在家里 罗斯念吧 |
[19:52] | Hey man. | 嗨 伙计 |
[19:54] | What is up? | 有什么事 |
[19:57] | About yesterday, I was really wrong. I am sorry. | 昨天是我错了 对不起 |
[20:01] | No, it was me. I’m sorry. I over reacted. | 我才该道歉 对不起 我反应过头了 |
[20:05] | Maybe it was both of us, but we had our best friend’s interest… | 或许我们都有错 但我们都是为了朋友 |
[20:12] | But we had our best friend’s interest at heart. | 我们都是为了朋友好 |
[20:17] | Could I be more sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[20:25] | I don’t know, | 我才是该道歉 |
[20:26] | I’m one sorry polentologist. | 我是愧疚的”物生古学家” |
[20:35] | All right Joey, we get it. I’m sorry. | 好了 乔伊 我们懂了 对不起 |
[20:38] | I’m sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[20:40] | Oh no! No-no, keep reading! The good part’s coming up. Keep going. | 继续读下去 精彩的要上场了 |
[20:45] | I am sorry, Chandler. | 对不起 钱德勒 |
[20:49] | I am sorry, Ross. | 对不起 罗斯 |
[20:53] | A handsome man enters. | 帅哥上场 |
[20:58] | How’s it going guys? I don’t know what you two were talking about, | 你们好吗 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[21:01] | but I’d like to say thanks to both of you. | 不过我要谢谢你们两个 |
[21:04] | You, you wouldn’t let me give up on myself, | 你让我不放弃自己 |
[21:06] | and you well you co-created Fireball. | 而你 与我一起创造了”大火球” |
[21:12] | The end. | 剧终 |
[21:15] | This took you all day?! | 这就花了你一整天吗 |
[21:18] | No-no, this only took five minutes. | 没有 我只写了五分钟 |
[21:20] | I spent the rest of the day coming up with new, Ultimate Fireball. | 其它时间都在写”终极大火球”游戏规则 |
[21:31] | Okay, it’s a typical New York City apartment. | 场景是普通的纽约公寓 |
[21:33] | Two girls are just hanging out. | 屋内有两个女生 |
[21:38] | Hi, how are you doing Kelly? | 嗨 凯莉 你好吗 |
[21:39] | I’m doing just fine! | 我很好 |
[21:41] | God, Tiffany, you smell so great! | 老天 蒂芬妮 你今天好香 |
[21:46] | It’s my new perfume. | 我喷了新香水 |
[21:48] | Why don’t you come closer where you can really appreciate it? | 你过来一点才闻得仔细 |
[21:55] | Oh, y’know Joey, you are sick! | 乔伊 你这个大变态 |
[21:57] | This is disgusting! | 真恶心 |
[21:58] | I’m not reading this! | 我才不读这些 |
[22:00] | What?! Wait-wait-wait! The handsome man was about to enter!! | 等等 帅哥马上要上场了 |