时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Is there any entertainment there? What are people doing? | 有庆祝活动吗 大家怎么庆祝的 |
[00:04] | All right! Here we go! 1999! The year of Joey! | 好的 过新年啦 1999年 乔伊年 |
[00:09] | We’re very happy for you. | 真替你高兴 |
[00:10] | What’s the matter?! | 怎么了 |
[00:12] | We wanted to kiss at midnight, | 我们想在午夜时接吻 |
[00:13] | but nobody else is going to so y’know… | 但其他人都没这个打算 |
[00:16] | All right, I’ll take care of it. | 好的 交给我了 |
[00:18] | Oh no, wait! Joey! | 等等 乔伊 |
[00:20] | 33, 32, 31… | 三十三 三十二 三十一 |
[00:23] | Ross! Ross! Ross, listen! Who are you kissing at midnight, huh? | 罗斯 午夜时你想亲谁 |
[00:25] | – Rachel or Phoebe? – What? | -瑞秋还是菲比 -什么 |
[00:26] | Well you gotta kiss someone, you can’t kiss your sister. | 你得亲个人啊 你又不能亲你妹妹 |
[00:28] | Well, who’s gonna kiss my sister. | 那谁要亲我妹 |
[00:29] | Chandler. | 钱德勒 |
[00:30] | Awww, man! Really? | 不会吧 |
[00:31] | Dude-dude, who would you rather have kiss your sister, | 兄弟 你觉得谁亲你妹更好 |
[00:33] | – me or Chandler? – That’s a good point. | -我还是钱德勒 -有道理 |
[00:35] | Oh well, since I have that whole history with Rachel, I guess Phoebe. | 我和瑞秋有太多纠葛 那就菲比吧 |
[00:39] | Okay, great. | 好的 |
[00:40] | Pheebs! Pheebs! Listen, Ross wants to kiss you at midnight! | 菲比 罗斯午夜时想亲你 |
[00:44] | It’s so obvious, why doesn’t he just ask? | 太明显了 他干嘛不直接问我 |
[00:47] | Rach! Rach! Listen, I’m gonna kiss you at midnight. | 瑞秋 我午夜时要亲你 |
[00:50] | – What?! – Well, everyone’s gotta kiss someone. | -什么 -新年就得这样 |
[00:51] | You can’t kiss Ross you got the history. | 你不能亲罗斯 你们有前科 |
[00:53] | So? | 所以呢 |
[00:53] | So? Who would you rather have kiss you, me or Chandler? | 所以你想让谁亲 我还是钱德勒 |
[00:56] | Oh, good point. | 有道理 |
[00:58] | 3! 2! 1! | 三 二 一 |
[01:01] | Happy New Year!! | 新年快乐 |
[01:09] | Happy New Year! | 新年快乐 |
[01:10] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[01:11] | Happy New Year, Pheebs! | 新年快乐 菲比 |
[01:12] | You too! | 你也是 |
[01:13] | Happy New Year, Joey! | 乔伊 新年快乐 |
[01:14] | So did that do anything for ya? | 刚才那个吻有感觉吗 |
[01:23] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:29] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:31] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:34] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:38] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:41] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:44] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:47] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:49] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:52] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:54] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:57] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:05] | Y’know what? I’m gonna go out on a limb | 你们知道吗 我要大胆说一句 |
[02:08] | and say no divorces in ’99! | 1999年不离婚 |
[02:13] | But your divorce isn’t even final yet. | 但你的离婚手续还没办好 |
[02:16] | Just the one divorce in ’99! | 1999年只离一次婚 |
[02:19] | Y’know what, I am gonna be happy this year. | 我今年要过得很快乐 |
[02:22] | I am gonna make myself happy. | 我要让自己快乐 |
[02:24] | Do you want us to leave the room, or? | 你要我们回避吗 |
[02:27] | Everyday I am gonna do one thing that I haven’t done before. | 我每天都要做一件 从没做过的事 |
[02:32] | That my friends is my New Year’s resolution. | 朋友们 这就是我的新年愿望 |
[02:34] | Ooh! That’s a good one! | 好棒的愿望 |
[02:36] | Mine is to pilot a commercial jet. | 我的愿望是开商用飞机 |
[02:40] | That’s good one too, Pheebs. | 这个也很棒 菲比 |
[02:42] | Now all you have to do is find a planeload of people | 你只用找一飞机 |
[02:43] | who’s resolution is to plummet to their deaths. | 新年愿望是坠机身亡的人 |
[02:47] | Maybe your resolution should be not make fun of your friends, | 也许你的愿望应该是不取笑朋友 |
[02:50] | especially the ones who may soon | 尤其是很快会免费 |
[02:52] | be flying you to Europe for free on their own plane. | 用自己的飞机载你去欧洲的人 |
[02:55] | She has a better chance of sprouting wings | 她开飞机的几率 |
[02:58] | and flying up your nose than you do of not making fun of us. | 比你不取笑我们还要高 |
[03:02] | In fact, I’ll bet you 50 bucks | 我愿意赌五十块 |
[03:03] | that you can’t go the whole year without making fun of us. | 你不可能一年不取笑我们 |
[03:05] | Eh, y’know what, better yet? A week. | 干脆一星期好了 |
[03:07] | I’ll take that bet my friend. | 我赌了 哥们 |
[03:09] | And you know what, paying me the 50 bucks | 输我那五十块 |
[03:11] | could be the “new thing you do that day!” | 就可以当作你的”每日新鲜事” |
[03:16] | And it starts right now! | 就从现在开始 |
[03:20] | All right my New Year’s resolution is to learn how to play the guitar. | 我的新年愿望是学会弹吉他 |
[03:23] | Really?! How come? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[03:25] | Well, y’know those special skills I have listed on my resume? | 我的简历上列了一堆特殊专长 |
[03:29] | I would love it if one of those was true. | 我希望有一项是真的 |
[03:33] | Do you want me to teach you? I’m a great teacher. | 你要我教你吗 我是个很好的老师 |
[03:35] | Really? Who-who have you taught? | 真的吗 你教过谁 |
[03:36] | Well, I taught me and I love me. | 我教过自己 我很喜欢自己 |
[03:40] | Yeah that’d be great! Thanks Pheebs! | 太好了 谢谢你 菲比 |
[03:43] | Op, look! Blaire forgot her glasses! | 瞧 布莱尔忘了拿走眼镜 |
[03:45] | And she’s gonna be really needing these | 她需要这副眼镜 |
[03:46] | to keep an eye on that boyfriend, | 来盯住男朋友 |
[03:48] | who, from I hear, needs to keep his stapler in his desk drawer, | 听说他需要把订书机收在收屉里 |
[03:53] | if you know what I’m talking about. | 你们懂我的意思吧 |
[03:56] | Hey Rach, maybe your resolution should be to umm, gossip less. | 瑞秋 或许你的愿望应该是别那么八卦 |
[03:59] | What? I don’t gossip! | 什么 我哪有八卦 |
[04:04] | Well, maybe sometimes I find out things | 或许我偶尔会发现一些事 |
[04:06] | or I hear something and I pass that information on | 或听到一些事 然后转述出去 |
[04:10] | y’know kinda like a public service, it doesn’t mean I’m a gossip. | 这就像一种公共服务 并不代表我很八卦 |
[04:15] | I mean, would you call Ted Kopel a gossip? | 你们会说新闻主播八卦吗 |
[04:17] | Well if Ted Kopel talked about his coworkers | 如果他说同事 |
[04:19] | botched boob jobs, I would. | 隆胸失败的话 我会的 |
[04:21] | What? They were like this! | 她隆成这样耶 |
[04:29] | – I’ll see you tomorrow. – Okay! | -那就明天见 -好的 |
[04:35] | I just asked that girl out. | 我刚才约那个女生出去 |
[04:37] | – Nice! – Nice!! Yeah! | -厉害 -厉害啊 |
[04:39] | Is that part of your resolution, your new thing for today? | 这算是你今天的新鲜事吗 |
[04:41] | Yes it is. See. | 没错 你们看 |
[04:44] | Elizabeth Hornswoggle? | 伊丽莎白·宏恩斯瓦哥(意为欺骗) |
[04:49] | That’s right, uh, | 对 |
[04:51] | Elizabeth Hornswoggle. | 伊丽莎白·宏恩斯瓦哥 |
[04:55] | Horn-swoggle. | 宏恩斯瓦哥 |
[04:59] | You okay Chandler? Is there something funny about that name? | 你没事吧 钱德勒 这名字好笑吗 |
[05:04] | No. No, I just think that maybe I-I’d heard it somewhere before. | 不 我只是觉得好像在哪儿听过 |
[05:10] | Oh really! Where? | 是吗 在哪里听过 |
[05:14] | Somewhere funny I’d bet! | 我打赌一定是个很好笑的地方 |
[05:18] | Oh-oh, guess what? I-I have a date with Elizabeth Hornswoggle. | 知道吗 我约了伊丽莎白·宏恩斯瓦哥 |
[05:25] | Hornswoggle? Ooh, this must be killing you. | 宏恩斯瓦哥 你一定难受死了 |
[05:29] | – All right, see you later. – See ya! | -待会见 -再见 |
[05:32] | – All right Pheebs, I am ready for my first lesson. – Okay. | -菲比 我准备好上第一节课了 -好的 |
[05:36] | Oh no-no-no, you don’t touch the guitar! | 不行 不能碰吉他 |
[05:38] | – First you learn here, then you learn here. – Umm, okay. | -先练手 再练琴 -好的 |
[05:44] | Okay, lesson one: chords. | 第一课 和弦 |
[05:48] | Now, I don’t know the actual names of the chords | 我不知道这些和弦的真正名称 |
[05:53] | but umm, I-I-I made up names | 不过我照手势 |
[05:55] | for the way my hand looks while I’m doing them. | 帮它们取了名字 |
[05:59] | So then, this is Bear Claw. | 所以这是熊爪 |
[06:03] | Okay, umm, Turkey Leg | 火鸡腿 |
[06:07] | and Old Lady. | 还有老太太 |
[06:11] | What an interesting approach to guitar instruction. | 真是有趣的吉他教学方式 |
[06:16] | Y’know some might find it amusing, I myself find it regular. | 有些人可能会觉得好笑 我觉得很普通 |
[06:24] | Hey everybody, Rachel was so good today. | 各位 瑞秋今天很乖 |
[06:26] | She didn’t gossip at all. | 她完全没有八卦 |
[06:28] | I didn’t! Even when I found out… | 没错 即使我发现 |
[06:30] | umm, all right, | 好吧 |
[06:31] | well let’s just say I found out something about someone | 我发现了某人的某事 |
[06:34] | and let’s just say she’s gonna keep it. | 但是呢 我就是不说 |
[06:39] | Hey, Pheebs! Check-check this out. | 菲比 快看 |
[06:45] | Ooh, you nailed the Old Lady! | 你搞定老太太了 |
[06:54] | Yeah listen so, I thought I was getting better, | 我觉得我进步了 |
[06:56] | so on my way home today I stopped by this guitar store and… | 今天回家的路上我就去了吉他店 |
[06:59] | Did you, did you touch any of the guitars while you were there? | 你在店里有碰吉他吗 |
[07:03] | Did you?! | 有吗 |
[07:07] | No. | 没有 |
[07:10] | Give me your hands. | 手给我 |
[07:13] | Strings. | 琴弦 |
[07:14] | Gimme it! Pick. | 手给我 拨片 |
[07:19] | -你想学吉他吗 -想啊 | |
[07:23] | Then don’t touch one!! | 那就不要碰吉他 |
[07:28] | – Hi Ben! – Auntie Monica!! | -嗨 本 -莫妮卡姑姑 |
[07:32] | Ross is wearing leather pants! | 罗斯穿皮裤 |
[07:39] | Does nobody else see that Ross is wearing leather pants? | 没有人看见罗斯穿皮裤吗 |
[07:42] | Someone comment on the pants! | 谁来说句话吧 |
[07:47] | I think they’re very nice. | 很帅气啊 |
[07:48] | I really like them a lot. | 我很喜欢 |
[07:52] | That’s not what I had in mind! | 我想说的不是这个 |
[07:54] | See, people like Ross don’t generally wear these types of pants. | 罗斯这种人通常不穿这种裤子 |
[07:58] | You see, they’re very tight. | 这种裤子很紧 |
[08:01] | Maybe there’s something in that area. | 也许可以就这个评论一下 |
[08:05] | They are really good. | 非常好看 |
[08:07] | Where did you get them. | 在哪里买的 |
[08:09] | Oh see, I-I needed a new thing for today | 我还没做今天的新鲜事 |
[08:12] | and there’s this leather store I go by that always smells so good | 我路过这家皮衣店 一直觉得味道很好 |
[08:16] | and I thought to myself, | 我心想 |
[08:17] | “Wow, I never owned a really | 我从来没买过 |
[08:20] | good smelling pair of pants before.” | 一条很香的皮裤 |
[08:26] | Oh come on!! | 拜托啦 |
[08:32] | Okay, seriously, what do you think? | 说实话 你们觉得怎样 |
[08:34] | You look like a freak. | 看起来像变态 |
[08:35] | Awful, absolutely awful. | 难看死了 |
[08:40] | What are you, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:42] | It’s my New Year’s resolution! | 这是我的新年愿望 |
[08:43] | What, to blind my child? | 把我儿子弄瞎吗 |
[08:46] | No! To take more pictures of all of us together. | 不 是多拍些我们的相片 |
[08:48] | I mean I really think it’s the best resolution | 这是最好的愿望 |
[08:50] | because everyone will enjoy the pictures. | 大家都会喜欢的 |
[08:51] | Well, everyone will enjoy my music as well. | 大家也都会喜欢我的演奏 |
[09:06] | My God! These pants are burning up! | 天哪 这条裤子热死了 |
[09:12] | Oh come on, she wants to snuggle now! | 天哪 她现在靠过来 |
[09:14] | What is she trying to kill me? | 是想让我死吗 |
[09:16] | It’s like a volcano in here! | 这里面跟火山一样 |
[09:20] | – Are you hot? – No. | -你热吗 -不 |
[09:24] | Okay, it must just be me then. | 那就是我一个人觉得热了 |
[09:40] | That was just the pants on the couch. | 那是裤子跟沙发磨擦的声音 |
[09:44] | Umm, hey, do you, do you mind if I use your bathroom? | 可以借用一下洗手间吗 |
[09:47] | – No, go ahead. – Thanks. | -请便 -谢谢 |
[10:30] | – Hey, my favorite part is coming up! – ‘Kay! | -我最喜欢的部分要开始了 -来了 |
[10:50] | Oh my God! | 完蛋了 |
[10:55] | Tiger! Dragon! Iceberg!! | 老虎 恐龙 冰山 |
[11:00] | Joseph, did you even study at all last night? | 乔瑟夫 你昨晚有练习吗 |
[11:03] | Yes! Yes, I did. | 我有啊 |
[11:05] | Then do Iceberg! | 那就把冰山做出来 |
[11:07] | G-sharp. | 升G调 |
[11:09] | G-sharp? | 升G调 |
[11:12] | Have you been studying the real names of the chords? | 你偷学了和弦真正的名字吗 |
[11:16] | Have you? Oh my God! | 有吗 我的天哪 |
[11:20] | What?! I didn’t touch a guitar! | 怎样 我又没有碰吉他 |
[11:22] | No, but you’re questioning my method! | 但是你质疑我的教学方式 |
[11:24] | No, I’m not questioning it, Phoebe, I’m saying it’s stupid! | 我不是质疑 菲比 我根本就觉得很蠢 |
[11:28] | What?! | 干什么 |
[11:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:34] | Y’know none of my other student thought I was stupid. | 我其他的学生 可不觉得我很蠢 |
[11:39] | Your other student, was you! | 你就只教过你自己一个学生 |
[11:43] | Yeah, well, y’know maybe you just need to try a little harder! | 知道吗 也许你需要再加把劲 |
[11:47] | Maybe I need to try a real teacher! | 也许我需要请个真正的老师 |
[11:50] | Right here! Here! Andy Cooper, | 看 安迪·库珀 |
[11:52] | he teaches guitar and look | 教弹吉他 看 |
[11:53] | ooh, there’s a nice picture of him with a little kid | 这里还有他和小朋友的合照 |
[11:55] | and the kid’s got a guitar!!!!!! | 小朋友拿着吉他 |
[12:00] | Fine! | 行啊 |
[12:01] | You go learn from your qualified instructor! | 你去跟你的专业老师学 |
[12:04] | But don’t come crying to me when everyone’s sick and tired | 等大家听腻了《坏小子李洛布朗》 |
[12:07] | of hearing you play Bad, Bad Leroy Brown!! | 你可别哭着来找我 |
[12:11] | “Baddest man in the whole damn town.” | 全城最坏的坏小子 |
[12:13] | Oh, fine! Take his side! | 行啊 你也向着他 |
[12:22] | I can’t wait to be with you! | 我等不及和你在一起 |
[12:25] | I’ll sneak over as soon as Ross picks up Ben. | 罗斯一接走本 我马上溜到你那边去 |
[12:27] | I’ll just tell Rachel | 我就跟瑞秋讲 |
[12:28] | I’m gonna be doing laundry for a couple of hours. | 我要去洗几小时衣服 |
[12:30] | Laundry. Huh. Is that my new nickname? | “洗衣服” 我的新绰号吗 |
[12:37] | Y’know what your nickname is, Mr. Big… | 你知道你的新绰号 大先生 |
[12:52] | – Hello? – Joey, it’s Ross! I need some help! | -喂 -乔伊 我是罗斯 我需要帮忙 |
[12:56] | Uhh, Chandler’s not here. | 钱德勒不在 |
[12:58] | Well, you can help me! | 你可以帮我 |
[13:01] | – Okay. – Listen, I’m in Elizabeth’s bathroom… | -好吧 -我在伊丽莎白的浴室里 |
[13:05] | Nice! | 厉害 |
[13:07] | No, I-I got really hot in my leather pants | 不是 我觉得皮裤很热 |
[13:10] | so I took them off but they must have shrunk from the- | 就进来脱掉 结果它一定是遇汗缩水 |
[13:13] | the sweat or-or-or my legs expanded from the heat. | 或是我的腿因热膨胀 |
[13:17] | Look, I-I can’t put them back on. Joey, I can’t! | 我现在穿不回去了 乔伊 穿不上了 |
[13:23] | Oh. That is quite a situation. | 这个情况挺严重的 |
[13:28] | Uh, do you see any like, powder? | 你有粉之类的东西吗 |
[13:31] | Powder! Yeah! Yeah, I have powder! | 有 我有爽身粉 |
[13:34] | Good-good, okay, sprinkle some of that on your legs, | 很好 在腿上撒些粉 |
[13:36] | it’ll absorb some of the moisture | 可以吸汗 |
[13:38] | and then you can get your pants back up. | 然后就能把裤子穿回去了 |
[13:39] | Yeah, okay, hold on! | 好 等一下 |
[14:04] | They’re not coming on man. | 裤子还是拉不上来 |
[14:07] | Umm, do you see any-oh, Vaseline? | 你找得到 凡士林吗 |
[14:13] | Ohh, I-I see lotion, I have lotion! Will that work? | 我找到乳液 我有乳液 乳液行吗 |
[14:16] | Yeah, sure, throw some of that on there. | 行 把它涂在腿上 |
[14:18] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[14:36] | They’re still, they’re still not coming on man | 裤子还是拉不上来 |
[14:38] | and the lotion and the powder have made a paste! | 而且乳液和爽身粉糊成了一团 |
[14:43] | Really?! | 是嘛 |
[14:46] | Uhh, what color is it? | 什么颜色 |
[14:49] | What difference does that make?! | 什么颜色有差别吗 |
[14:51] | Well, I’m just-if the paste matches the pants, | 如果跟裤子的颜色一样 |
[14:54] | you can make yourself a pair of paste pants | 你就糊一条假裤子 |
[14:55] | and she won’t know the difference! | 她就看不出来了 |
[14:59] | Joey, do you have a minute? | 乔伊 你有空吗 |
[15:00] | Dude, what am I gonna… | 哥们 我该怎么… |
[15:01] | Uh, Rachel’s here, so good luck man, let me know how it works out. | 瑞秋来了 祝你好运 让我知道结果 |
[15:07] | Oh, Joey, I have such a problem! | 乔伊 我遇到了天大的问题 |
[15:10] | Oh well, you’re timing couldn’t be better. | 你来得正好 |
[15:12] | I am putting out fires all over the place. | 我正在到处救火 |
[15:15] | Okay. Okay. Okay. Joey, I have got to tell you something! | 好的 乔伊 我得告诉你一件事 |
[15:20] | What-what is it, what is it? | 什么事 |
[15:21] | Oh my God, it’s so huge, | 天哪 这件事太大了 |
[15:22] | but you just have to promise me that you cannot tell anyone. | 你得保证不说出去 |
[15:25] | Oh no, no-no-no-no! I don’t want to know! | 不要 我不想知道 |
[15:27] | Yes! Yes! Yes, you do want to know! This is unbelievable! | 你绝对想知道 太不可思议了 |
[15:31] | I don’t care, Rach! Look, I am tired of being the guy | 我不在乎 瑞秋 我已经厌倦了 |
[15:34] | who knows all the secrets but can’t tell anyone! | 知道所有秘密却不能说 |
[15:36] | What? What secrets? You know secrets? What are they? | 什么秘密 你知道什么秘密 |
[15:37] | And you’re not supposed to be gossiping!! | 你不该八卦的 |
[15:39] | I know, I know! I just can’t keep this one in, | 我知道 但这件事我憋不住 |
[15:41] | so I pick up the phone… | 我刚才拿起电话 |
[15:48] | I’m not listening to you! | 我不听 |
[16:06] | Ross, umm, you’ve been in there for a long time. | 罗斯 你进去很久了 |
[16:10] | I’m starting to get kinda freaked out. | 我开始有点害怕了 |
[16:13] | All right, I’m coming out. | 好 我要出去了 |
[16:17] | Hey, can you turn the lights off. | 你可以把灯关掉吗 |
[16:22] | No, let’s just leave the lights on. | 不 灯就开着吧 |
[16:36] | Oh my God! | 我的天哪 |
[16:38] | I had a problem. | 我出了一点状况 |
[16:46] | Hey, Pheebs? | 菲比 |
[16:47] | I can’t talk to you! | 我没资格跟你说话 |
[16:49] | I don’t have a fancy ad in the Yellow Pages! | 我连黄页广告都登不起 |
[16:53] | Look, Pheebs, I just, | 听我说 菲比 |
[16:56] | I wanna apologize for, | 我是来道歉的 |
[16:59] | for saying that your method was stupid | 我不该说你的教法很蠢 |
[17:03] | and-and maybe ask you to be my teacher again. | 我想重新拜你为师 |
[17:06] | And-and I promise, | 我保证 |
[17:07] | I won’t touch a guitar until you say I’m ready. | 在你说可以之前 我绝对不碰吉他 |
[17:19] | – You really think I’m ready? – Uh-huh! | -我真的可以了吗 -是的 |
[17:23] | Wow! Cool! | 酷毙了 |
[17:45] | – Was the chord at least right beofre… – No! | -至少那个和弦弹对了吧 -不对 |
[17:56] | Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[17:59] | We heard about your pants, I’m so sorry. | 我们听说了你裤子的事 真惨 |
[18:03] | This year was supposed to be great! | 今年应该是开心的一年 |
[18:06] | But, it’s only the second day and I’m a loser | 才第二天我就成了 |
[18:08] | with stupid leather pants that don’t even fit! | 穿不合身的皮裤的倒霉鬼 |
[18:13] | No. No, you’re not a loser. | 你不是倒霉鬼 |
[18:16] | Look at me! | 你们看我 |
[18:24] | Hey, hey, look. | 你看 |
[18:26] | Look Ross, Ben drew a picture of you! | 罗斯 本画了你的画像 |
[18:29] | Huh? You’re-you’re a cowboy! | 你是牛仔 |
[18:34] | Oh, be-because of the leather pants. | 因为我穿皮裤了 |
[18:40] | See? Ben doesn’t think you’re a loser, | 看见没 本不觉得你是倒霉鬼 |
[18:42] | he thinks you’re a cowboy! Now that’s something. | 他觉得你是牛仔 很棒吧 |
[18:44] | Yeah! That really is something; that’s really cool. | 真的很棒 太酷了 |
[18:46] | Howdy partner! | 牛仔哥 |
[18:49] | Maybe I should get another pair! | 也许我应该再去买一条 |
[18:51] | Ooh, y’know, they-they had some | 知道吗 他们有一些 |
[18:54] | with fringe all down the sides. | 侧边有流苏的 |
[19:00] | I’m gonna go kiss Ben goodnight. | 我去跟本说晚安 |
[19:06] | I can’t believe he thinks I’m a cowboy. | 他居然觉得我是牛仔 |
[19:10] | I would make a good cowboy. | 我会是个优秀的牛仔 |
[19:18] | Okay, now that everything’s wrapped up here, | 好了 既然没事了 |
[19:20] | I think I’m, I’m gonna go do my laundry. | 我要去洗衣服了 |
[19:21] | Oh yeah, me too. Y’know if this shirt is dirty. Yep. | 我也是 如果这一件脏了的话 脏了 |
[19:31] | Okay, I’m gonna go too. | 我也走了 |
[19:32] | I’m gonna go to the airport. | 去机场 |
[19:34] | I figure if I hang around there long enough, | 我想如果我一直在那里守着 |
[19:36] | someone’s bound to leave one of those planes unattended. | 总会发现没人管的飞机 |
[19:40] | – Good luck, honey! – Bye! | -祝你好运 亲爱的 -再见 |
[19:47] | -乔伊 记得我要说的那件大事吗 -不 | |
[19:54] | I’m not gonna tell you, but if you found out on your own, | 我不会告诉你 但如果你自己发现了 |
[19:57] | that would be okay and then we could talk about it. Right? | 那就没关系 我们就可以讨论了对吧 |
[20:00] | Well, then it wouldn’t be a secret. | 那样就不是秘密了 |
[20:02] | So yeah, that would be okay. Yeah. Yeah! | 的确没关系 |
[20:08] | Hey uh Joe, would you mind going over to Chandler’s bedroom | 乔伊 麻烦你到钱德勒的卧室 |
[20:11] | and get that book back that he borrowed from me? | 把我借给他的书拿回来好吗 |
[20:17] | Now? You want me to go over there now? | 现在 你要我现在去吗 |
[20:22] | Do you know something? | 你知道了什么吗 |
[20:23] | Do you know something? | 你知道了什么吗 |
[20:25] | I might know something. | 我或许知道什么 |
[20:26] | I might know something too. | 我也是 |
[20:29] | What’s the thing you know? | 你知道什么 |
[20:30] | Oh no, I can’t tell you until you tell me what you know. | 你先说我才能说 |
[20:31] | I can’t tell you what I know. | 我不能说 |
[20:32] | Well then I can’t tell you what I know. | 那我也不能说 |
[20:33] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[20:43] | You don’t know! | 你才不知道 |
[20:46] | All right, how about I go over there | 不如我现在就去 |
[20:47] | and I will walk into Chandler’s bedroom | 钱德勒的房间 |
[20:49] | and I will see that thing that I think that I know | 就可以看到我以为自己知道的事 |
[20:50] | is actually the thing that I think that I know! | 的确是那件我以为自己知道的事 |
[20:53] | You know!!!! | 你知道 |
[20:54] | And you know!!! | 你也知道 |
[20:55] | Yeah, I know!!!! | 对 我知道 |
[20:56] | Chandler and Monica?!! | 钱德勒和莫妮卡 |
[20:57] | Oh, this is unbelievable!! | 真叫人不敢相信 |
[20:59] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了 |
[21:01] | Too long! Oh my God, Rach, | 太久了 天哪 瑞秋 |
[21:02] | I’ve been dying to talk to someone about this for so long! | 我早就想找人说了 我都快疯了 |
[21:05] | Listen, listen, we can’t say anything about this to anybody, | 你不能告诉别人 |
[21:08] | they’re so weird about that! Listen… | 他们两个好紧张 听着 |
[21:12] | It’s raining. I don’t want to fly in the rain. So… | 下雨了 我不想在下雨天飞 所以就回来了 |
[21:19] | Oh, I am going to go for a walk in the rain. | 我要去雨中漫步 |
[21:22] | Ohhh, yeah, me too. | 我也要 |
[21:28] | That’s weird. I bet they’re doing it. | 真怪 他们肯定有一腿 |
[21:39] | Okay, look. I can’t take it anymore. I can’t take it anymore. | 够了 我受不了了 受不了了 |
[21:42] | So you win. Okay? Here. | 你赢了 好吗 拿去 |
[21:45] | Pheebs. Flying a jet? Better make it a spaceship… | 菲比 开飞机吗 不如开太空船 |
[21:48] | …so you can get back to your home planet! | 回你的星球去吧 |
[21:52] | And Ross phone call for you today. | 罗斯 今天有你的电话 |
[21:53] | Tom Jones. He wants his pants back! | 汤姆·琼斯想要回他的裤子 |
[21:57] | And Hornswoggle? | 姓”骗子” |
[21:58] | What, are you dating a character from Fraggle Rock? | 你跟《弗雷格尔星》里的角色约会吗 |