时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Oh hey, you guys, look! Ugly Naked Guy is putting stuff in boxes! | 你们看 丑裸男在收拾东西 |
[00:11] | I’d say from the looks of it; our naked buddy is moving. | 看样子我们的裸友要搬家了 |
[00:13] | Ironically, | 讽刺的是 |
[00:14] | most of the boxes seem to be labeled clothes. | 大部分的箱子都标示着”衣服” |
[00:19] | Ohh, I’m gonna miss that big old squishy butt. | 我会怀念那个软软的大屁股的 |
[00:21] | And we’re done with the chicken fried rice. | 鸡肉炒饭吃不下去了 |
[00:25] | Hey! Hey! If he’s moving, maybe I should try to get his place! | 如果他要搬走 我可以去把那里租下来 |
[00:29] | Good idea! | 好主意 |
[00:30] | It would be so cool to live across from you guys! | 跟你们遥遥相对多好玩啊 |
[00:33] | Hey, yeah! Then we could do that telephone thing! | 那我们就可以玩电话游戏 |
[00:35] | Y’know, you have a can, | 你一个罐子 |
[00:36] | we have a can and it’s connected by a string! | 我们一个罐子 中间有一条线 |
[00:42] | Or we can do the actual telephone thing. | 或者我们也可以打真的电话 |
[00:51] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[00:56] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[00:58] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:01] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:05] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:08] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:11] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:14] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:16] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:19] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:21] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:24] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:33] | Oh my God! I love this apartment! Isn’t it perfect?! | 天哪 我爱死这间公寓了 很完美吧 |
[01:38] | I can’t believe I never realized how great it is! | 我居然没发现这里有这么棒 |
[01:41] | Well that is because your eye immediately goes to the big naked man. | 因为你的目光会马上移到大块头裸男身上 |
[01:46] | It’s amazing! You better hurry up | 太棒了 你最好赶快 |
[01:48] | and fill out an application or I’m gonna beat you to it. | 去申请 否则我会抢先 |
[01:56] | Well, I never thought I’d say this, | 没想到会有这一天 |
[01:57] | but I’m gonna go use Ugly Naked Guy’s bathroom. | 我要去用丑裸男的厕所了 |
[02:04] | Oh, look! There’s Monica and Chandler! | 你看 是莫妮卡和钱德勒 |
[02:06] | Hey! Hey, you guys! Hey! | 喂 你们好 喂 |
[02:19] | Ahhh!! Chandler and Monica!! Chandler and Monica!! | 钱德勒和莫妮卡 钱德勒和莫妮卡 |
[02:23] | Oh my God! | 天哪 |
[02:24] | Chandler and Monica!!!! | 钱德勒和莫妮卡 |
[02:26] | Oh my God!!! | 天哪 |
[02:27] | Oh!! My eyes!!! My eyes!!!! | 我要瞎了 我要瞎了 |
[02:30] | Phoebe!! Phoebe!! It’s okay!! It’s okay!! | 菲比 菲比 没事的 |
[02:33] | No! They’re doing it!!! | 不 他们搞在一起 |
[02:34] | I Know!! I know!! I know! | 我知道 我知道 |
[02:36] | You know?!!! | 你知道 |
[02:37] | Yes, I know! And Joey knows! | 对 我知道 乔伊也知道 |
[02:39] | But Ross doesn’t know so you have to stop screaming!! | 但罗斯不知道 所以你别再叫了 |
[02:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[02:46] | What?! What?! | 怎么了 |
[02:47] | Nothing! Oh God, we’re just so excited | 没事 我们只是好兴奋 |
[02:49] | that you want to get this apartment! | 你要搬来这里 |
[02:51] | Actually, it looks really good. | 这里的确很棒 |
[02:55] | Get in here!!! | 快过来啊 |
[03:04] | You mean whenever Monica and Chandler where like | 你是说每次莫妮卡和钱德勒 |
[03:07] | y’know doing laundry or going grocery shopping or-Oh! | 去洗衣服或买东西或… |
[03:11] | All that time Monica spent on the phone with sad Linda from camp! | 她每次跟露营认识的伤心琳达讲电话 |
[03:14] | Uh-huh, doing it. Doing it. Phone doing it. | 嘿咻 嘿咻 色情电话 |
[03:17] | Oh, I can’t believe it! | 真不敢相信 |
[03:19] | I mean I think it’s great! For him. | 真是太好了 对男方来说 |
[03:22] | She might be able to do better. | 女方可以找个更好的 |
[03:26] | Hey guys! | 你们好 |
[03:26] | – Joey! Come here! Come here! – What? What? | -乔伊 快过来 -怎么啦 |
[03:28] | Phoebe just found out about Monica and Chandler. | 菲比发现了莫妮卡和钱德勒的事 |
[03:31] | You mean how they’re friends and nothing more? | 就是他们是朋友 如此而已吗 |
[03:34] | No. Joey, she knows! | 不 乔伊 她知道了 |
[03:37] | We were at Ugly Naked Guy’s apartment | 我们刚才在丑裸男的公寓 |
[03:39] | and we saw them doing it through the window. | 看到他们隔着窗户在做 |
[03:41] | Actually, we saw them doing it up against the window. | 应该说是靠着窗户在做 |
[03:46] | Okay, so now they know that you know | 所以说 他们知道你知道 |
[03:48] | and they don’t know that Rachel knows? | 但是不知道瑞秋知道吗 |
[03:50] | Yes, but y’know what? | 对 知道吗 |
[03:52] | It doesn’t matter who knows what. | 谁知道什么都不重要了 |
[03:53] | Now, enough of us know that we can just tell them that we know! | 我们三个人都知道了 就可以告诉他们了 |
[03:57] | Then all the lying and the secrets would finally be over! | 我再也不必说谎保密了 |
[04:00] | Or, we could not tell them we know and have a little fun of our own. | 或者也可以不告诉他们 咱们来找点乐子 |
[04:05] | Wh-what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:07] | Well y’know every time that they say that like they’re doing laundry | 譬如每次他们说要洗衣服 |
[04:09] | we’ll just give them a bunch of laundry to do. | 我们就给他们一堆衣服洗 |
[04:12] | Ohhh, I-I would enjoy that! | 我喜欢 |
[04:14] | No-no-no! No-no wait Rach, | 不不不 瑞秋 |
[04:16] | you know what would even be more fun? Telling them. | 你知道怎样更好玩吗 告诉他们 |
[04:19] | Ehhh, no, I wanna do Phoebe’s thing. | 不 我想照菲比说的做 |
[04:21] | I can’t take any… | 我没办法再… |
[04:23] | No! You don’t have to do anything! Just don’t tell them that we know! | 不用你做什么 你只要别说我们知道就行了 |
[04:26] | Noo! I can’t take any more secrets! | 不要 我没办法再保密了 |
[04:28] | I’ve got your secrets. I’ve got their secrets. | 我有你们的秘密 他们的秘密 |
[04:30] | I got secrets of my own y’know! | 还有我自己的秘密 |
[04:33] | You don’t have any secrets! | 你才没有秘密 |
[04:35] | Oh yeah? Well, you don’t know about Hugsy, | 是吗 你就不知道我睡觉时要抱着 |
[04:38] | my bedtime penguin pal. | 企鹅”抱宝” |
[04:44] | So umm, how-how are we gonna mess with them? | 所以 我们要怎么耍他们 |
[04:49] | Well, you could use your position y’know as the roommate. | 你可以利用室友的身份 |
[04:52] | And then. I would use y’know the strongest tool at my disposal. | 我就运用我最大的本钱 |
[04:56] | My sexuality. | 我的性感 |
[04:59] | Hello children! | 孩子们 |
[05:01] | Okay, watch, learn, and don’t eat my cookie. | 看仔细了 学着点 别吃我的饼干 |
[05:09] | Ooh, wow that jacket looks great on you! | 你穿这件外套真好看 |
[05:12] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:13] | Yeah the material feels so soft- | 对 这个料子摸起来好软 |
[05:15] | hello Mr. Bicep! | 你好 二头肌先生 |
[05:19] | Have you been working out? | 你有在健身吗 |
[05:20] | Well, I try to y’know, squeeze things. | 我有在挤牙膏 |
[05:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:30] | Well, if you really wanna know, I’m-Oh! I can’t tell you this. | 如果你真的想知道 我不能告诉你 |
[05:35] | Phoebe, it’s me. You can tell me anything. | 菲比 你什么都可以告诉我 |
[05:37] | Well actually you’re the one person I can’t tell this too. | 事实上我就是不能告诉你 |
[05:41] | And the one person I want to the most. | 但我又最想告诉你 |
[05:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:48] | I think it’s just y’know that I haven’t been with a guy in so long | 因为我很久没有谈恋爱了 |
[05:51] | and how sometimes you’re looking for something | 有时你一直寻寻觅觅 |
[05:53] | and you just don’t even see that | 却没发现 |
[05:55] | it’s right there in front of you sipping coffee- | 他就在你眼前喝咖啡 |
[05:58] | Oh no, have I said to much? | 我说太多了吗 |
[06:03] | Well it’s just something to think about. I know I will. | 总之值得考虑一下 我就会考虑 |
[06:19] | You are so cute! | 你好可爱 |
[06:21] | How did you get to be so cute? | 你怎么会这么可爱 |
[06:24] | Well, my Grandfather was Swedish | 我爷爷是瑞典人 |
[06:27] | and my Grandmother was actually a tiny little bunny. | 我奶奶其实是只拇指兔 |
[06:31] | Okay, now you’re even cuter!! | 你变得更可爱了 |
[06:34] | – Y’know that is a popular opinion today I must say. – What? | -这简直是今天的民意 -什么 |
[06:39] | The weirdest thing happened at the coffee house, I think, | 今天在咖啡馆有一件怪事 |
[06:42] | I think Phoebe was hitting on me. | 我觉得菲比在钓我 |
[06:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[06:46] | I’m telling you I think Phoebe thinks I’m foxy. | 是真的 菲比觉得我很有魅力 |
[06:53] | That’s not possible! | 不可能 |
[06:58] | I’m sorry it’s just, Phoebe just always thought you were, | 抱歉 只是在菲比眼中 |
[07:01] | you were charming in a, in a sexless kind of way. | 你的魅力是没有男性吸引力的 |
[07:04] | Oh, y’know I-I can’t hear that enough. | 这种话真是百听不厌 |
[07:08] | I’m sorry, I think that you just misunderstood her. | 抱歉 你应该误解她的意思了 |
[07:10] | No, I didn’t misunderstand, okay? | 我没有误解 好吗 |
[07:12] | She was all over me! She touched my bicep for crying out loud! | 她对我上下其手 她还摸我的二头肌呢 |
[07:17] | This bicep? | 这个二头肌 |
[07:18] | Well it’s not flexed right now! | 我现在没挤它好吧 |
[07:27] | Hey Mon, what are you doing now? | 莫妮卡 你现在有事吗 |
[07:28] | Wanna come see a movie with us? | 要不要一起去看电影 |
[07:30] | Uhh, y’know actually I was gonna do some laundry. | 事实上 我正要去洗衣服 |
[07:36] | Hey Chandler, wanna do it with me? | 钱德勒 要不要一起去 |
[07:38] | – Sure, I’ll do it with ya. – Okay. | -好啊 我跟你一起去 -好的 |
[07:41] | Okay great, hold on a sec! | 太好了 等一下 |
[07:45] | Oh, here you go! | 拿去 |
[07:48] | You don’t mind do ya? That would really help me out a lot! Thanks! | 不介意吧 帮了我的大忙了 多谢 |
[07:53] | I mean I-I don’t I think I have enough quarters. | 我的硬币应该不够 |
[07:56] | I have quarters! | 我这里有 |
[08:02] | Hey Ross! Any word on the apartment yet? | 罗斯 公寓申请得怎样 |
[08:04] | Well, I called over there and it turns out | 我打过去问 原来 |
[08:06] | Ugly Naked Guy is subletting it himself | 丑裸男要自己转租 |
[08:08] | and he’s already had like a hundred applicants. | 而且已经有一大堆申请者了 |
[08:11] | I’ve got the edge. | 我占了优势 |
[08:13] | I know it’s not exactly ethical but I sent him a little bribe to | 我知道这样有点奸诈 但我送了点东西 |
[08:16] | tip the scales in my direction. | 去贿赂他 |
[08:18] | Check it out, you can probably see it from the window. | 来吧 从窗户说不定能看到 |
[08:23] | Oh, is it that pinball machine with the big bow on it? | 是那个打了蝴蝶结的弹球机吗 |
[08:27] | No. | 不是 |
[08:29] | That new mountain bike? | 那辆新的山地车 |
[08:31] | No. | 不是 |
[08:33] | Well what did you send? | 那你送的是什么 |
[08:35] | A basket of mini-muffins. | 一篮小松饼 |
[08:39] | But there’s a whole table of mini-muffin baskets. | 但桌上全都是小松饼篮 |
[08:41] | Which one did you send? | 哪一篮是你送的 |
[08:43] | The small one. | 小的那一篮 |
[08:46] | What?! You-you actually thought | 你真以为那篮松饼 |
[08:48] | that basket was gonna get you the apartment? | 能帮你争取到公寓吗 |
[08:50] | Well yeah! Someone sent us a basket at work once | 对啊 我们办公室曾经收到一篮 |
[08:53] | and people went crazy over those little muffins. | 大家都爱得不得了 |
[08:56] | It was the best day. | 那天真的好开心 |
[08:58] | Your work makes me sad. | 你的工作让我觉得好伤心 |
[09:02] | Oh man! I want that place so much!! | 真是的 我好想要那间公寓 |
[09:05] | I was so sure that was gonna work! | 我还以为一定会成功的 |
[09:08] | There’s twelve bucks I’ll never see again! | 那十二块算是扔到水里了 |
[09:12] | All right honey, we’d better go if we wanna catch that movie. | 亲爱的 想看电影就得快了 |
[09:15] | Bye! | 再见 |
[09:17] | Bye Chandler! I miss you already. | 钱德勒再见 我已经开始想你了 |
[09:25] | Okay, did you see that?! With the inappropriate and the pinching!! | 看到了吗 她嗲声嗲气还捏我 |
[09:28] | Actually, I did! | 我看到了 |
[09:30] | Okay, so now do you believe that she’s attracted to me? | 你现在相信她对我有意思了吧 |
[09:34] | Ohhh, oh my God! Oh my God! She knows about us! | 天哪 她知道我们的事了 |
[09:37] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[09:38] | Phoebe knows and she’s just trying to freak us out! | 菲比知道了 她想吓我们 |
[09:41] | That’s the only explanation for it! | 这是唯一的解释 |
[09:47] | Okay but what about y’know my pinchable butt | 那我好捏的屁股 |
[09:49] | and my bulging biceps- | 和激凸的二头肌呢 |
[09:52] | She knows! | 她知道了 |
[09:59] | – Joey. – Yeah? | -乔伊 -什么事 |
[10:03] | Phoebe knows about us! | 菲比知道我们的事了 |
[10:06] | Well I didn’t tell them! | 我没告诉她们 |
[10:08] | Them?! Who’s them? | 她们 她们是谁 |
[10:10] | Uhhh, Phoebe and Joey. | 菲比和乔伊 |
[10:16] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[10:18] | And Rachel. | 和瑞秋 |
[10:19] | I would’ve told you but they made me promise not to tell! | 我想告诉你们的 但她们让我保证不说 |
[10:21] | – Oh man! – I’m sorry! But hey, it’s over now, right? | -老天 -对不起 那现在没事了吧 |
[10:26] | Because you can tell them that you know they know | 你们可以告诉她们 你们知道她们知道了 |
[10:28] | and I can go back to knowing absolutely nothing! | 我就可以恢复一无所知了 |
[10:32] | Unless… | 除非 |
[10:33] | No! Not unless! Look this must end now! | 没有除非 现在就要了结 |
[10:36] | Oh man, they think they are so slick messing with us! | 她们还自以为高明想耍我们 |
[10:40] | But see they don’t know that we know that they know! | 她们不知道 我们知道她们知道了 |
[10:44] | So… | 所以 |
[10:45] | Ahh yes, the messers become the messies! | 没错 耍人的变成了被耍的 |
[10:51] | Noooo. | 惨了 |
[10:53] | Oh Ross, honey you gotta stop torturing yourself! | 罗斯 别再折磨自己了 |
[10:55] | Yeah, why don’t you just find another apartment? | 你去找别的房子嘛 |
[10:57] | Look I’ve already looked at like a thousand apartments this month | 我这个月已经看了上千套公寓了 |
[11:01] | and none of them even compares to that one! | 没一间能比得上那一间 |
[11:04] | Y’know what you should do? | 你知道你应该怎么做吗 |
[11:06] | You should find out what his hobbies are | 你应该找出他的嗜好 |
[11:07] | and then use that to bond with him. | 拿来跟他套交情 |
[11:10] | Yeah! Like if I would want something from Joey, | 例如 如果我对乔伊有所求 |
[11:12] | I would strike up a conversation about say umm, sandwiches. | 我就会聊 三明治 |
[11:18] | Or uh, or my underwear. | 或是我的内衣 |
[11:21] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[11:25] | – See? – That is a great idea! | -看到没 -好棒的主意 |
[11:28] | And! I know Ugly Naked Guy | 而且我了解丑裸男 |
[11:31] | because we’ve been watching him for like five years | 因为我们偷窥他五年了 |
[11:33] | so that gives me back my edge! | 所以我又重新占了上风 |
[11:36] | Oh, let’s see now he had the trampoline. | 想想看 他有一张蹦床 |
[11:40] | He broke that. | 被他跳坏了 |
[11:41] | Well, he had gravity boots. | 他有一双重力靴 |
[11:42] | Yeah, he broke those too. | 也被他穿坏了 |
[11:45] | So he likes to break stuff. | 所以他喜欢破坏东西 |
[11:50] | Okay, I’ve got to go pick up Ben | 我得去接本 |
[11:52] | but I-I will figure something out. | 不过我会想出来的 |
[11:55] | Hey, didn’t he used to have a cat? | 他之前是不是有一只猫 |
[11:57] | I wouldn’t bring that up, it would probably just bum him out. | 别提那个 会害他心情不好 |
[11:59] | Yeah, poor cat, never saw that big butt coming. | 可怜的猫咪 没看到大屁股压下来 |
[12:06] | Hello. | 喂 |
[12:08] | Oh yeah! Hey! Hold on a second she’s right here! | 在 等一下 她就在旁边 |
[12:11] | It’s Chandler. | 钱德勒找你 |
[12:16] | Hello you. | 你好啊 |
[12:18] | Hello Phoebe, I’ve been thinking about you all day. | 你好 菲比 我一整天都在想你 |
[12:24] | Well you know that thing you said before, | 你之前的提议 |
[12:25] | I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t intrigued. | 我不心动是骗人的 |
[12:28] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:30] | Yeah, listen, Joey isn’t gonna be here tonight | 对 乔伊晚上不在 |
[12:31] | so why don’t you come over and I’ll let you uh, | 不如你过来 我让你 |
[12:33] | feel my bicep. Or maybe more. | 摸我的二头肌 甚至是别的地方 |
[12:40] | I’ll have to get back to you on that. Okay, bye! | 我待会再给你答复 再见 |
[12:44] | Oh my God! He wants me to come over and feel his bicep and more! | 天哪 他让我去摸他的二头肌和别的地方 |
[12:49] | – Are you kidding?! – No! | -开玩笑吗 -真的 |
[12:50] | I can not believe he would do that to Mon- | 他居然背着莫妮卡… |
[13:01] | – Joey, do they know that we know? – No. | -乔伊 他们知道我们知道了吗 -不知道 |
[13:06] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[13:07] | They know you know. | 他们知道你们知道了 |
[13:08] | Ugh, I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[13:11] | Oh I cannot believe those two! | 那两个人真不像话 |
[13:13] | God, they thought they can mess with us! | 他们以为他们可以耍我们 |
[13:15] | They’re trying to mess with us?! | 想耍我们耶 |
[13:19] | They don’t know that we know they know we know! | 他们不知道 我们知道他们知道我们知道了 |
[13:24] | Joey, you can’t say anything! | 乔伊 你不能说 |
[13:26] | I couldn’t even if I wanted too. | 我想说也说不清 |
[13:35] | Good evening, sir. My name is Ross Geller. | 晚上好 先生 我是罗斯·盖勒 |
[13:37] | I’m one of the people who applied for the apartment. | 我申请了要租你的房子 |
[13:40] | And I-I realize that the competition is fierce but- | 我知道竞争很激烈 但是 |
[13:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:47] | I, I can’t help but notice you’re naked and | 我注意到你光着身体 |
[13:54] | I applaud you. Man, I wish I was naked. | 我为你鼓掌 我也好想光着 |
[13:59] | I mean, this-this looks so great. | 看起来太棒了 |
[14:03] | That is how God intended it. | 这正是上帝造人的本意 |
[14:08] | Look at them, they’re-they’re panicked! | 你看她们多慌 |
[14:10] | – Oh yeah, they’re totally gonna back down! – Oh yeah! | -她们绝对会退缩 -没错 |
[14:13] | All right. All right! If he wants a date? He’s gonna get a date. | 好吧 他敢约我就敢去 |
[14:16] | All right, I’m gonna go in. | 我要过去了 |
[14:17] | All right. Be sexy. | 性感一点 |
[14:21] | Please. | 拜托 |
[14:34] | So Chandler, I-I’d love to come by tonight. | 钱德勒 我晚上可以过去 |
[14:40] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[14:41] | – Oh absolutely. Shall we say, around seven? – Yes. | -当然 就七点吧 -好的 |
[14:48] | Good. I’m really looking forward to you | 好的 我很期待跟你 |
[14:50] | and me having sexual intercourse. | 发生性关系 |
[14:58] | Hey-hey, check it out! Check it out! | 快来看 快来看 |
[14:59] | Ugly Naked Guy has a naked friend! | 丑裸男有裸友来访 |
[15:07] | Oh yeah! | 是啊 |
[15:10] | Oh my God! That is our friend! | 天哪 那是我们的朋友 |
[15:14] | It’s Naked Ross! | 是裸罗斯 |
[15:22] | Show time! | 好戏开场 |
[15:24] | – Okay, Rachel, get me perfume! – Okay! | -瑞秋 拿香水来 -好的 |
[15:26] | And Joey, get me a bottle of wine and glasses? | 乔伊 帮我拿瓶酒和杯子 |
[15:36] | All right, it’ll be great! | 放心好了 |
[15:37] | You just make her think you wanna have sex with her! | 只要让她以为 你想跟她上床 |
[15:39] | It’ll totally freak her out! | 她绝对会吓到 |
[15:42] | Okay, listen, how far am I gonna have to go with her? | 我到底得撑到什么程度 |
[15:45] | Relax, she-she’s gonna give in way before you do! | 别紧张 她会比你先投降 |
[15:47] | How do you know?! | 你怎么知道 |
[15:48] | Because you’re on my team! And my team always wins! | 因为你跟我是一队的 我这一队总是赢 |
[15:53] | At this?! | 赢这种事 |
[15:55] | Just go get some! Go! | 总之去吓她 快去 |
[16:00] | Okay honey, now I’m gonna try to listen from right here! Okay. | 亲爱的 我会站在门外听 |
[16:03] | Okay? Whoa, wait! | 等一下 |
[16:05] | – Good idea! – Yeah, oh wait! | -好主意 -等等 |
[16:06] | Oh now, don’t give away the farm! | 别把料都爆光了 |
[16:15] | Phoebe. | 菲比 |
[16:17] | Chandler. | 钱德勒 |
[16:18] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[16:21] | I was going too. | 我正要进去 |
[16:25] | Umm, I brought some wine. Would you like some? | 我带了酒来 你要吗 |
[16:28] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[16:37] | So, here we are. Nervous? | 要开始了 紧张吗 |
[16:40] | Me? No. You? | 我 不会 你呢 |
[16:42] | No, I want this to happen. | 不会 这样正合我意 |
[16:46] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[17:01] | I’m gonna put on some music. | 我去放点音乐 |
[17:03] | Maybe, maybe I’ll dance for you. | 我跳舞给你看好了 |
[17:25] | You look good. | 你真美 |
[17:28] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[17:30] | Y’know, that when you say things like that | 你说这种话 |
[17:33] | it makes me wanna rip that sweater vest right off! | 让我好想扯掉你的毛衣背心 |
[17:40] | Well, why don’t we move this into the bedroom? | 不如进房里再说吧 |
[17:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:43] | Oh, do you not want to? | 你不想吗 |
[17:46] | No. No! | 不是 |
[17:47] | It’s just y’know first, I wanna take off all my clothes | 只是我想先脱掉衣服 |
[17:51] | and have you rub lotion on me. | 让你替我擦乳液 |
[17:55] | Well that would be nice. | 听起来不错 |
[17:59] | I’ll go get the lotion. | 我去拿乳液 |
[18:05] | Listen, this is totally getting out of hand! Okay? | 情况完全失控了 |
[18:07] | She wants me to put lotion on her! | 她要我帮她擦乳液 |
[18:09] | She’s bluffing! | 她在唬你 |
[18:10] | Look, she’s not backing down! She went like this! | 她没打算放弃 她还这样 |
[18:16] | He’s not backing down. He went to get lotion. | 他没打算放弃 他去拿乳液了 |
[18:21] | Oh man! Aren’t you guys done yet?! | 真是的 你们还没好吗 |
[18:24] | I wanna sit in my chair! | 我想坐我的椅子 |
[18:27] | Joey look, just look at it this way, | 乔伊 这样想 |
[18:28] | the sooner Phoebe breaks Chandler | 菲比一突破钱德勒的防线 |
[18:30] | the sooner this is all over and out in the open. | 这一切就结束公开了 |
[18:31] | I like that! | 我喜欢 |
[18:34] | Oh, okay! Show him your bra! He’s afraid of bras! | 让他看你的胸罩 他怕胸罩 |
[18:37] | Can’t work ’em! | 他解不开 |
[18:39] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[18:46] | Wow, you didn’t rip off any buttons. | 你没有扯掉扣子 |
[18:49] | It’s not my first time. | 老经验了 |
[18:52] | You go back out there and you seduce her till she cracks! | 你给我回去 色诱到她屈服为止 |
[18:56] | Okay, give me a second! Did you clean up in here? | 等一下 你打扫过了吗 |
[18:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:06] | Oh, you’re-you’re going? | 你要走了吗 |
[19:08] | Umm, not without you, lover. | 除非你跟我走 爱人 |
[19:15] | So, this is my bra. | 这是我的胸罩 |
[19:22] | It’s very, very nice. | 很好看 |
[19:27] | Well, come here. I’m very happy we were gonna be having all the sex. | 过来 我很高兴我们要做爱了 |
[19:34] | You should be. I’m very bendy. | 你是该高兴 我的身体很柔软 |
[19:42] | I’m gonna kiss you now. | 我要吻你了 |
[19:43] | Not if I kiss you first. | 除非我先吻你 |
[20:06] | Well, I guess there’s nothing left for us to do but-but kiss. | 看来接下来就只能接吻了 |
[20:09] | Here it comes. Our first kiss. | 终于来了 我们的初吻 |
[20:23] | Okay! Okay! Okay! You win! You win!! I can’t have sex with ya! | 好啦 你赢了 我不能跟你上床 |
[20:27] | And why not?! | 为什么 |
[20:28] | Because I’m in love with Monica!! | 因为我爱莫妮卡 |
[20:30] | You’re-you’re what?! | 你什么 |
[20:34] | Love her! That’s right, I…love…her!!! I love her!! | 我爱她 没错 我爱她 我爱她 |
[20:43] | I love you, Monica. | 我爱你 莫妮卡 |
[20:46] | I love you too Chandler. | 我也爱你 钱德勒 |
[20:54] | I just-I thought you guys were doing it, | 我以为你们只是搞在一起 |
[20:55] | I didn’t know you were in love! | 我不知道你们相爱了 |
[21:00] | Dude! | 兄弟 |
[21:03] | And hats off to Phoebe. Quite a competitor. | 向菲比致敬 强劲的对手 |
[21:08] | And might I say your breasts are still showing. | 此外你的胸部还晾在外面 |
[21:10] | God! | 天哪 |
[21:12] | All right! So that’s it! It’s over! Everybody knows! | 太好了 结束了 大家都知道了 |
[21:16] | Well actually, Ross doesn’t. | 罗斯还不知道 |
[21:18] | Yes, and we’d appreciate it if no one told him yet. | 对 请你们先别告诉他 |
[21:29] | A new place for a new Ross. | 新罗斯的新家 |
[21:32] | I’m gonna have you and all the guys from work over | 我一布置好就请你 |
[21:34] | once it’s y’know, furnished. | 和同事来坐 |
[21:35] | I must say it’s nice to see you back on your feet. | 很高兴看到你重新振作 |
[21:38] | Well I am that. And that whole rage thing is definitely behind me. | 我是振作了 脾气暴躁的事都过去了 |
[21:42] | I wonder if its time for you to rejoin our team at the museum? | 你是不是该回馆里上班了 |
[21:45] | Oh Donald that-that would be great. | 那就太好了 唐纳德 |
[21:47] | I am totally ready to come back to work. | 我已经准备好重回岗位 |
[21:50] | I-What? No! | 我… 什么 不 |
[21:55] | Wh… What are you doing?!! | 你在干什么 |
[21:59] | Get off my sister! | 放开我妹妹 |