时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | What are you guys doing up? | 你们在干什么 |
[00:11] | Oh, we wanted to finish the crossword before we went to bed. | 我们想填完字谜再去睡觉 |
[00:15] | Hey, do you know a six-letter word for red? | 你知不知道 六个字母的表示红色的词 |
[00:18] | Dark red. | 深红色 |
[00:21] | Yeah, I think that’s wrong, | 应该不是 |
[00:23] | but there’s a Connect the Dots in here for you later. | 不过你待会可以玩连点画图 |
[00:27] | Hey, how about maroon? | 褐红色呢 |
[00:30] | Yes, you are so smart! | 没错 你好聪明 |
[00:33] | Aww, you guys are so cute! | 你们好可爱哦 |
[00:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:38] | – All right, I’ll see you in the morning. – Okay. | -好了 明天早上见 -好的 |
[00:54] | Y’know, I love doing crossword puzzles with you honey! | 亲爱的 我最喜欢跟你玩填字谜了 |
[00:56] | Aww, me too. Now let’s finish this and go to bed. | 我也是 赶快填完去睡觉吧 |
[01:00] | Okay! There’s only one left, | 好 只剩一个了 |
[01:02] | three letter word, not dog but… | 三个字母的单词 不是小狗 是… |
[01:07] | Cat. | 猫咪 |
[01:10] | Yes! You are so smart! | 没错 你好聪明 |
[01:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:17] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[01:37] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:43] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:45] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:48] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:52] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:55] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:58] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:01] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:03] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:06] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:08] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:11] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:23] | Uhh, we still need a tip. | 还差小费 |
[02:26] | All right. Hold on. | 好 等等 |
[02:28] | I got it. | 有了 |
[02:31] | Nickel! How much more do we need? | 五分钱 还差多少 |
[02:34] | A couple of bucks. | 差几块 |
[02:36] | Okay, dime! | 一毛 |
[02:38] | You guys should probably keep talking; this could take a while. | 你们继续聊 我要花一点时间 |
[02:41] | Oh no, wait! Look it! Whoa! | 等等 你们看 |
[02:44] | Oh my God, this is a police badge! | 天哪 这是警徽 |
[02:46] | Oh that’s so cool! Why would a cop come in here though? | 真酷 但警察来这里干嘛 |
[02:48] | They don’t serve donuts. | 这里又不卖甜甜圈 |
[02:53] | Y’know what actually, could you discover the badge again? | 你能不能重来一次 |
[02:54] | I think I can come up with something better than that. | 我可以说个更好笑的 |
[02:58] | Phoebe, I bet somebody’s missing that badge. | 菲比 肯定有人正在找那个警徽 |
[03:00] | Yeah, I should probably take it back. | 没错 我应该送回去 |
[03:01] | Ooh, but you know what? While I’m at the police station, | 知道吗 我去了警察局 |
[03:04] | I could check their Ten Most Wanted lists | 还可以看看十大通缉犯名单 |
[03:06] | because my friend Fritzy has been like number 11 forever, | 我朋友弗丽西一直是排十一 |
[03:08] | so this could be her year! | 她今年也许会走运 |
[03:12] | Hey, you guys! | 大家好 |
[03:13] | Hey Joey! | 乔伊 |
[03:17] | That uh, that my sweatshirt? | 那是我的运动衫吗 |
[03:20] | Oh yes, it is. I’m sorry I borrowed it, I was cold. | 对 抱歉 我很冷就借来穿了 |
[03:22] | I hope its okay? | 没关系吧 |
[03:23] | Well uh, it’s just that uh, y’know if- | 只是 你知道的 |
[03:26] | if you’re gonna be wearing someone’s sweatshirt | 如果你要穿别人的运动衫 |
[03:27] | shouldn’t it be your boyfriends– | 应该穿你男朋友的吧 |
[03:29] | and I’m not him. | 我不是你的男朋友 |
[03:33] | I’m sorry, I’ll give it back to you. | 对不起 我现在就还你 |
[03:34] | No-no! No! I mean it’s gonna be all smelling like Monica! | 不要 上面沾满了你的味道 |
[03:39] | Are you saying I smell bad? | 你是说我很臭吗 |
[03:40] | No! No, you smell like a meadow. | 不是 你有一股青草香 |
[03:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:50] | What’s with him? | 他是怎么了 |
[03:51] | Oh, y’know what? The last time Joey went to a meadow, | 乔伊上次去青草地 |
[03:53] | his mother was shot by a hunter. | 他老娘被猎人射杀了 |
[04:13] | Yeah, I still don’t know. | 我还是不确定 |
[04:15] | I’m sorry I just wanna make sure that I bought the right couch. | 抱歉 我只是想买到理想的沙发 |
[04:18] | I need a couch that says, | 我希望这张沙发能表示 |
[04:19] | “Kids welcome here.” | “欢迎你们 小朋友” |
[04:21] | But that also says, “Come here to me!” | 同时也能让人觉得 “来我身边吧” |
[04:29] | What?! You say that to kids?!! | 什么 你对小朋友说那种话吗 |
[04:32] | No! No! No! The “Come here to me” is y’know for the ladies. | 不是 “来我身边吧”是对女士们说的 |
[04:39] | Ross, honey, it’s a nice couch. It’s not a magic couch. | 罗斯 这是张好沙发 但不是神奇沙发 |
[04:44] | You picked a great couch. | 你的选择很正确 |
[04:46] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:46] | Yeah. Could you just sign right here please? | 没错 请在这里签个名 |
[04:48] | Oh, sure. | 没问题 |
[04:50] | Whoa-whoa, what’s this? | 这是… |
[04:51] | The delivery charge is almost as much as the couch! | 送货费几乎跟沙发价格一样贵 |
[04:54] | Wait! No, that’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[04:56] | Come on, he lives three blocks away! | 他家离这里才三条街 |
[04:57] | Yeah, y’know what? I’ll take it myself, thank you! | 算了 我自己搬就好 谢谢 |
[05:01] | – All right Rach, come on, let’s go! – Yeah! | -瑞秋 来吧 咱们走 -好的 |
[05:09] | Are you kiddin’? | 开什么玩笑 |
[05:11] | Oh, come on it’s only three blocks! | 拜托 才三条街 |
[05:13] | And-and, it’s not very heavy, try it! Come on! Come on! | 又不是很重 抬抬看 快 |
[05:21] | Oh. Oh! I can do it! | 我搬得动耶 |
[05:23] | You two are really gonna enjoy that couch. | 你们会很喜欢这张沙发的 |
[05:25] | Oh yeah, we’re uh, yeah we’re not together. | 我们不是一对 |
[05:28] | Ohh, okay. Something didn’t quite add up there. | 好吧 难怪我觉得怪怪的 |
[05:38] | Ross! | 罗斯 |
[05:40] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – Ross! | -这话是什么意思 -罗斯 |
[05:42] | Well you, her, | 你 她 |
[05:45] | I mean, she’s very…y’know. | 她很… 你知道的 |
[05:49] | And you’re like…y’know. | 而你却… 你知道的 |
[05:55] | Not that it’s any of your business, but we did go out. | 虽然与你无关 但我们确实交往过 |
[05:59] | – Really? You two? – Yeah! Rach? | -真的 你们两个 -是的 瑞秋 |
[06:01] | Come on, I don’t really want to be doing this right now. | 我现在不想讲这个 |
[06:03] | I am carrying a very heavy couch. | 我抬着一张很重的沙发 |
[06:05] | Then tell him quickly. | 那就赶快告诉他 |
[06:08] | Fine! We went out. | 好 我们交往过 |
[06:10] | Not only did we go out, | 不只交往过 |
[06:12] | we did it 298 times! | 还做过298次 |
[06:16] | Ross!! | 罗斯 |
[06:18] | Oh my–ugh!! You kept count?! | 天哪 你居然还计了数 |
[06:21] | You are such a loser! | 你真没用 |
[06:25] | A loser you did it with 298 times! | 再没用你也做了298次 |
[06:34] | – Oh. Oh! Ma’am? Excuse me, ma’am? – Yes? | -打扰下 女士 -什么事 |
[06:37] | You can’t put your cigarette out on a tree! | 你不能在树上灭香烟 |
[06:40] | Yeah I can, it worked real well. | 我可以 很方便 |
[06:42] | No but you shouldn’t! So don’t ever do that again. | 你不该这么做 别再这么做了 |
[06:45] | I won’t! Until I have my next cigarette. | 我不会了 抽下一根烟之前不会 |
[06:49] | Hold it! N.Y.P.D! Freeze punk! | 站住 纽约警局 不许动 混混 |
[06:52] | What?! | 什么 |
[06:53] | Yeah that’s right you are so busted. | 没错 你被抓了个现行 |
[06:58] | Book ’em. | 做笔录 |
[07:01] | Who are you talking too? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[07:02] | Save it Red! | 别挣扎了 红发妞 |
[07:04] | Unless you wanna spend the night in the slammer, | 不想在牢里过夜 |
[07:06] | you apologize to the tree. | 就跟那棵树道歉 |
[07:09] | I am not going to apologize to a tree! | 我才不会跟一棵树道歉 |
[07:12] | You apologize to the tree right now or I am calling for backup. | 赶快道歉 否则我要叫支援了 |
[07:18] | Backup! Backup!! | 支援 支援 |
[07:19] | I-I’m sorry! Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[07:21] | Okay, cancel backup! Cancel backup! | 支援别来了 别来了 |
[07:27] | Ross, didn’t you say that there was an elevator in here? | 罗斯 你不是说有电梯吗 |
[07:30] | Uhh, yes I did but there isn’t. Okay, here we go. | 我是说有 但其实没有 来吧 |
[07:35] | Okay, go left. Left! Left! | 往左 左 左 |
[07:39] | Okay, y’know what? There is no more left, left! | 已经没有左了 |
[07:43] | Oh okay, lift it straight up over your head! | 好的 抬到你头上 |
[07:46] | Straight up over your head! | 抬到你的头上 |
[07:47] | You can do it! You can do it! | 你行的 你行的 |
[07:50] | Okay. You got it? | 没问题吧 |
[07:52] | Good-good-good. | 很好 |
[07:53] | Yeah, you got it right? You got it right? You got it? | 没问题吧 没问题吧 行吗 |
[08:02] | Any chance you think the couch looks good there? | 你觉得放在那里好看吗 |
[08:06] | …so this guy was all | 这家伙还这样 |
[08:08] | And I’m all, Buffay, Homicide. | 我就说凶案组布菲 |
[08:12] | It was just so cool! | 真是酷毙了 |
[08:15] | Phoebe, you were supposed to take that back! | 菲比 你应该拿去还的 |
[08:16] | I know but I’m having so much fun doing good deeds. | 我知道 但做好事的感觉好棒 |
[08:20] | Okay, but impersonating a police officer is a serious thing. | 但假扮警察很严重 |
[08:22] | You could get arrested. | 你会被抓的 |
[08:24] | You could get arrested, right now! | 你现在就会被抓 |
[08:29] | All right, yeah, I gotta take it back. | 我得拿去还 |
[08:31] | I’m totally drunk with power. | 我被权力冲昏头了 |
[08:42] | Hi, Joe. | 乔伊 |
[08:43] | Yeah, I didn’t know you guys were going to be here. | 我不知道你们会在 |
[08:45] | Hey Joey, do me a favor, sweetie, taste this. | 乔伊 帮个忙 你尝尝看 |
[08:47] | What?! Why?! | 什么 为什么 |
[08:50] | What is going on with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[08:51] | Nothing! | 没事啊 |
[08:52] | Oh, come on! You’ve been acting strange all day! | 拜托 你一整天都怪怪的 |
[08:54] | All right! There is something. | 好吧 是有一件事 |
[08:56] | I kinda had a dream, | 我做了一个梦 |
[09:01] | but I don’t want to talk about it. | 但我不想谈 |
[09:03] | Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-what-what if Martin Luther King had said that? | 马丁·路德金也这么说还得了 |
[09:08] | I kinda have a dream! | 我有一个梦 |
[09:11] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 但是我不想谈 |
[09:16] | Well, it involved Monica. | 跟莫妮卡有关 |
[09:18] | You had a dream about a girl that I am seeing?! | 你梦到我正在交往的女孩 |
[09:20] | Oh, that is so cool! I can’t tell you how many times | 真酷 我不知梦见过 |
[09:22] | I’ve dreamt about a girl that he was seeing. | 他的女朋友多少次了 |
[09:24] | Anyway we’re talking about your dream. | 总之我们在谈你的梦 |
[09:25] | I love you. Your dream? | 我爱你 你的梦 |
[09:28] | Don’t worry, there wasn’t any sex in it or anything. | 放心 没有任何色情内容 |
[09:30] | I haven’t dreamt about her like that | 自从发现你们的事后 |
[09:31] | since I found out about you two–ish. | 我就不对她做那种梦了 |
[09:39] | What was the dream about? | 那你梦到什么 |
[09:40] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:43] | You were my girlfriend and we were doing the crossword puzzle. | 你是我的女朋友 我们在填字谜 |
[09:47] | Y’know like you guys were doing last night. | 就像你们昨晚那样 |
[09:49] | So, that’s it. I’m in love with Monica and I’ll be moving out. | 就这样 我爱上莫妮卡了 我会搬走 |
[09:52] | Wait, Joey! Joey! | 乔伊 等等 |
[09:53] | That doesn’t mean that-that you’re in love with me! | 那并不代表你爱我 |
[09:57] | It-it doesn’t? | 不是吗 |
[09:58] | No, it can mean anything. | 可能有很多含义 |
[09:59] | Like uh, all of the sudden you’re jealous | 例如 你突然眼红 |
[10:01] | because I’ve become the apartment stud. | 我成为这里的猛男 |
[10:04] | That kinda sounds like your dream dude. | 听起来比较像你的梦 老兄 |
[10:09] | Or, it could mean that-that you saw Chandler and me together | 或许你看到我和钱德勒 |
[10:12] | and we y’know were being close and stuff | 在一起很亲密 |
[10:13] | and then you just want to have that with someone too. | 你也想跟别人拥有这种关系 |
[10:17] | In the dream I did enjoy the closeness. | 我在梦里的确很享受那种亲密 |
[10:20] | are you attracted to Monica? | 你对莫妮卡有兴趣吗 |
[10:21] | Right here, right now, are you attracted to her? | 就说此时此刻吧 你对莫妮卡有兴趣吗 |
[10:27] | Not really. | 没有 |
[10:28] | Well there you have it! | 这就对了 |
[10:30] | Well sure! I’m just wearing sweats! | 当然啦 我穿得这么休闲 |
[10:34] | But that’s good that you’re not in love with me, | 但这是好事 你不是爱我 |
[10:37] | because you just want a girlfriend! | 你只是想交个女朋友 |
[10:39] | No, I don’t think it’s just about just getting a girlfriend. | 我觉得不是交女朋友的问题 |
[10:42] | Y’know? I mean, yeah, I can get a girlfriend! | 我可以找个女朋友 |
[10:43] | Yeah, we could sit in the chair and do crosswords, | 我们可以坐在那里填字谜 |
[10:46] | but y’know are we ever going to have | 但我们会拥有 |
[10:48] | y’know the closeness like-like you guys have? | 你们那种亲密吗 |
[10:50] | Well y’know, Monica and I were friends before we started dating. | 莫妮卡和我在恋爱前就是朋友 |
[10:53] | So maybe-maybe that’s it? | 也许关键在这里 |
[10:54] | Friends first? That’s interesting. | 先做朋友 有意思 |
[10:59] | You become friends after? | 你们都事后当朋友吗 |
[11:01] | No, never done that either. | 也从来没有过 |
[11:04] | Hey, umm, do you guys have that tape measure? | 你们有卷尺吗 |
[11:07] | Oh yeah, it’s actually in my bedroom. | 有 在我房里 |
[11:10] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:25] | What’s up Joey? | 乔伊 怎么了 |
[11:29] | How you doin’? | 你好吗 |
[11:40] | Excuse me, is this your car? | 抱歉 这是你的车吗 |
[11:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:43] | Well I don’t think it’s very nice of you to park here, | 停在这里不太好 |
[11:45] | y’know you’re blocking the entrance. | 你挡住出入口了 |
[11:47] | Don’t worry about it. It’s not a problem. | 放心 没关系的 |
[11:48] | Well, it’s a problem for me, | 我觉得有关系 |
[11:50] | which means it’s a problem for you ’cause I’m a cop. | 你就有关系 因为我是警察 |
[11:56] | So am I! | 我也是 |
[12:00] | No. | 不好 |
[12:04] | Oh okay, so you’re a cop which means you can park anywhere, | 好吧 你是警察 可以任意停车 |
[12:07] | ’cause I know that ’cause I’m a cop too. | 这个我知道 因为我也是警察 |
[12:09] | So, all right, keep up the good work. 10-4. | 好的 继续努力 收到 |
[12:12] | Hey, wait a second! So wait, what precinct are you with? | 等一下 你是哪个分局的 |
[12:15] | I-I’m with the umm, the 57th. | 我在57分局 |
[12:18] | Oh, I know a guy in homicide up there. | 我认识你们凶案组一位警察 |
[12:19] | I’m in vice. | 我在扫黄组 |
[12:21] | Yeah, in fact I’m undercover right now. I’m a whore. | 事实上我正在卧底 我是妓女 |
[12:27] | Who-who else is in vice up there? | 扫黄组还有谁 |
[12:29] | Umm, do you know, umm Sipowicz? | 你认识西波威兹吗(《纽约重案组》人物) |
[12:33] | Sipowicz? No, I don’t think so. | 西波威兹 应该不认识 |
[12:35] | Yeah, Sipowicz, big guy, kinda bald. | 西波威兹 大块头 有点秃 |
[12:39] | No, I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[12:42] | Don’t try to call him or anything, | 不要打电话给他 |
[12:44] | ’cause he’s not there, he’s out. | 他不在 他出去了 |
[12:46] | His umm, his partner just died. | 他的拍档刚死了 |
[12:49] | Wow umm, tell Sipowicz I’m real sorry for his loss. | 请帮我向西波威兹转达慰问 |
[12:52] | I-I sure will, take care. | 我会的 保重 |
[12:55] | Hey by the way, I’m sure Sipowicz is gonna be all right. | 对了 我相信西波威兹不会有事的 |
[12:58] | I heard that kid from Silver Spoons is really good. | 听说新来的 原来出演《银匙》的小伙子很不错 |
[13:04] | And where did you find my badge? | 你在哪里找到我的警徽的 |
[13:16] | Hey! Joey, would you mind giving me and Ross a hand moving his couch? | 乔伊 你能不能帮我和罗斯搬沙发 |
[13:20] | Oh, I’d love too, but I got acting class. | 我很想 但我要去上表演课 |
[13:22] | But y’know what? I guess I can blow that off, for you. | 不过我可以为了你翘课 |
[13:31] | – Thanks! – Uh, hey, Rach let me ask you something. | -多谢 -瑞秋 我问你一件事 |
[13:34] | Uh, I was just over there talking to Monica and Chandler, | 我刚在对面跟莫妮卡和钱德勒聊天 |
[13:37] | boy they are really tight. | 他们可真亲密 |
[13:38] | I know. | 是啊 |
[13:39] | Yeah that’s not such a bad situation they got going over there. | 那种关系实在很不错 |
[13:44] | I’m thinking of getting me one of those. | 我也想自己弄一段 |
[13:49] | What’s up Joe? | 乔伊 你想说什么 |
[13:52] | Well, the reason I think Monica and Chandler are so great… | 我觉得他们感觉会那么好 |
[13:55] | …is because they were friends first. | 是因为他们是先做朋友 |
[13:57] | Y’know? So I asked myself, “Who are my friends?” | 于是我问自己 谁是我朋友 |
[14:00] | You and Phoebe, and I saw you first. So… | 你和菲比 而我先遇见你 所以… |
[14:08] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[14:09] | I’m saying maybe you and I crank it up a notch. | 我是说也许你我可以更进一步 |
[14:16] | Y’know honey, umm, as uh, as flattered as I am that uh, | 亲爱的 我真是受宠若惊 |
[14:21] | you saw me first, | 你先遇见我 |
[14:23] | uhh, I just, I-I don’t think we should be cranking anything up. | 但我不觉得我们应该更进一步 |
[14:29] | I’ll treat you real nice. | 我会对你很好的 |
[14:38] | Yeah, well, y’know umm… | 你知道吗 |
[14:42] | No honey, listen I think it’s a great idea to become friends | 我觉得先做朋友再交往 |
[14:45] | with someone before you date them, | 是一个很好的想法 |
[14:47] | but I think the way you do it is y’know you meet someone, | 但你应该先去认识一个人 |
[14:50] | become their friend, build a foundation, | 跟她做朋友 建立基础 |
[14:53] | then you ask them out on a date. | 再约她出去 |
[14:55] | Don’t hit on your existing friends! | 别对现有的朋友下手 |
[14:59] | Won’t-won’t that take longer? | 那不是要很久吗 |
[15:03] | Yeah. Yeah. Oh, but once you find it, | 没错 但是一旦找到 |
[15:07] | ohh it’s so worth the wait. | 等待就是值得的 |
[15:10] | Yeah. I understand. I understand. | 我懂 我懂 |
[15:14] | Man, I wish I saw Phoebe first! | 真希望先遇见菲比 |
[15:20] | Come here to me. | 来我身边吧 |
[15:24] | No-no, you come here to me. | 不 你来我身边 |
[15:27] | Hey Ross! | 罗斯 |
[15:29] | I brought reinforcements. | 我带援军来了 |
[15:31] | Oh great! What, you brought Joey? | 太好了 是乔伊吗 |
[15:33] | Well, I brought the next best thing. | 只比他差一点 |
[15:36] | Chandler?! You brought Chandler?! | 钱德勒 你带钱德勒来 |
[15:38] | The next best thing would be Monica! | 只差一点的是莫妮卡 |
[15:41] | Y’know, I would be offended, but Monica is freakishly strong, so… | 我应该要不爽 但莫妮卡真的壮得可怕 |
[15:46] | Look, I-I drew a sketch about how we’re gonna do it. Okay | 我画了一张搬运草图 |
[15:49] | Rach, that’s you. That’s the couch. | 瑞秋 这是你 这是沙发 |
[15:53] | Whoa-oh, what’s-what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[15:55] | Oh, that’s me. | 那是我 |
[16:01] | You certainly think a lot of yourself. | 你把自己看得很雄壮 |
[16:05] | No! That’s-that’s my arm! | 不 那是我的手臂 |
[16:12] | Oh, I see. I thought you just really, really liked your new couch. | 懂了 我还以为你好爱你的新沙发 |
[16:19] | – Y’know what? Just-just follow my lead. – Okay! | -总之听我的指示 -好的 |
[16:23] | Come on, Chandler. | 钱德勒 来吧 |
[16:26] | All right. Okay, here we go! | 好了 走吧 |
[16:30] | All right, ready? | 好 准备好了吗 |
[16:32] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[16:33] | – Turn. – Okay. | -转 -好的 |
[16:34] | Turn! Turn! | 转 转 |
[16:38] | Okay, I don’t think we can turn anymore! | 应该是转不动了 |
[16:40] | Ross, I don’t, I just don’t think it’s going to fit. | 罗斯 我觉得挤不过去 |
[16:42] | Oh yeah it will! Come on, up! Up-up-up! | 当然可以 快抬起来 |
[16:45] | Up! Yes! Here we go! Pivot! | 抬起来 很好 可以了 绕轴转动 |
[16:51] | Pivot! | 绕轴转动 |
[16:53] | Piv-ot! | 绕轴转动 |
[16:55] | Piv-et!! | 绕轴转动 |
[16:58] | Piv-ett!!! | 绕轴转动 |
[17:01] | Piv-et! | 绕轴转动 |
[17:02] | Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[17:09] | Okay, I don’t think it’s going to pivot anymore. | 我看是转不动了 |
[17:12] | You think?! | 是吗 |
[17:15] | All right, let’s uh, let’s bring it back down and-and try again. | 搬下去再来一次 |
[17:27] | Okay, yeah, I think it’s really stuck now. | 现在真的卡死了 |
[17:31] | I can’t believe that didn’t work! | 居然不行 |
[17:33] | I know, me neither! I mean, you had a sketch! | 就是啊 你都画了图了 |
[17:39] | Oh, y’know, what did you mean when you said pivot? | 你说绕轴转动是什么意思 |
[17:47] | Hey! How’s it going? Did you make any new friends? | 怎样 有交到新朋友吗 |
[17:50] | Yeah, yeah, I met this woman. | 有 我认识了一个女人 |
[17:53] | Hey, whoa-whoa! What’s she like? | 等等 她怎么样 |
[17:56] | Uhh, well, she’s…really good in bed. | 她的床上功夫很棒 |
[18:01] | Joey, I thought you were gonna try to be friends first! | 乔伊 你不是要先做朋友吗 |
[18:03] | Well look, hey, it’s all your fault! | 都是你的错 |
[18:05] | What?! Why?! | 为什么啊 |
[18:07] | Well because you didn’t give me advice! | 你没有给我忠告 |
[18:09] | No! You gave me a pickup line! | 你告诉我的是搭讪词 |
[18:10] | As soon as I told her I wanted to | 我一说要 |
[18:11] | y’know, build a foundation and be friends first. | 建立基础 先做朋友 |
[18:14] | I suddenly, through no fault of my own, | 突然间 错不在我啊 |
[18:17] | became irresistible to her! | 她就觉得我难以抗拒了 |
[18:20] | And her roommate! | 她的室友也是 |
[18:24] | What about the closeness? | 那亲密关系呢 |
[18:26] | Closeness-shmoshness! There was three of us for crying out loud! | 不亲密才怪 我们有三个人啊 |
[18:35] | All right! Hey, who wants pizza?! | 谁要吃披萨 |
[18:36] | Ooh, I do! I do! I do! | 我要 |
[18:39] | Oh, great! Can you believe I found it on the second floor? | 太棒了 这是我在二楼捡到的 |
[18:46] | Who is it? | 哪一位 |
[18:46] | N.Y.P.D!! | 纽约警局 |
[18:48] | Oh my God! | 天哪 |
[18:49] | Uhh, just a minute officer!! | 等一下 警察先生 |
[19:02] | I’m looking for Phoebe Buffay! | 我要找菲比·布菲 |
[19:04] | Ooh, God, it’s him! It’s that cop! | 完了 是那个警察 |
[19:06] | God, I can’t believe it! He found me! | 他居然找到我了 |
[19:08] | Oh my God, Phoebe, are you gonna go to jail?! | 天哪 菲比 你会坐牢吗 |
[19:11] | Well, if I’m going down, you guys are going down with me. | 我要死也要拖你们下水 |
[19:16] | Harboring a fugitive? That’s one to three years minimum. | 窝藏逃犯 起码要关一到三年 |
[19:19] | Good luck Chandler. | 钱德勒 祝你好运 |
[19:25] | Okay, you can arrest me. | 好吧 你可以逮捕我 |
[19:27] | Fine. But you’ll never make it stick and you know it! | 但你抓不到我的把柄 你知道的 |
[19:29] | Yeah, but I kinda don’t have a choice, | 但我别无选择 |
[19:30] | it’s my job. I mean, you understand right? | 这是职责所在 你了解吧 |
[19:32] | Yep! As long as you understand that I’m going to call my lawyer | 只要你了解 我会找我的律师来 |
[19:36] | and once he puts you on the stand he’ll make you look like a fool. | 他会让你在庭上像个猪头 |
[19:38] | A fool! | 猪头 |
[19:41] | I don’t like looking foolish. | 我不喜欢当猪头 |
[19:44] | Y’know what? Maybe uh, I don’t arrest you today. | 这样吧 我今天不抓你 |
[19:46] | Maybe I came by and you weren’t here. | 我来了 但你不在 |
[19:48] | I would love it if I weren’t here! | 我不在就太好了 |
[19:51] | Okay, so since umm, you’re not going to jail tonight | 既然你今晚不会入狱 |
[19:54] | I was wondering if you would like to go to dinner with me? | 我能不能请你去吃饭 |
[19:58] | Me?! | 我 |
[19:59] | Yeah. Ever since you flashed my badge at me, | 自从你对我亮警徽 |
[20:02] | I kinda can’t stop thinking about you. | 我就对你念念不忘 |
[20:04] | You’re the prettiest, fake undercover whore I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过最美的假卧底妓女 |
[20:09] | Nice! | 漂亮 |
[20:13] | Wow! I didn’t see that coming! | 我真的没想到 |
[20:15] | You’re-you’re asking me out! | 你会约我出去 |
[20:16] | Yeah. I mean, I coulda done it better, | 我可以表现得更好 |
[20:18] | but these people keep staring at me. | 但这些人一直盯着我 |
[20:20] | Umm, yeah, I’d like to go out with you officer… | 我愿意跟你吃饭 警官 |
[20:25] | Gary. | 盖瑞 |
[20:26] | Gary. | 盖瑞 |
[20:28] | Okay, so it’s a date. | 这就是约会了 |
[20:29] | Yeah! So–ooh, I gotta ask you though. | 好的 不过我一定要问 |
[20:31] | How did you know where to find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[20:32] | Well you’re fingerprints were all over my badge | 我的警徽上都是你的指纹 |
[20:34] | so I just ran it through the computer | 我上电脑查询 |
[20:36] | and this was listed as your last known address | 这是你最后登记的住址 |
[20:37] | so I just checked it out. | 所以我就来看看 |
[20:39] | Ohh, impressive. | 好厉害 |
[20:40] | Not as impressive as you. I gotta tell you, I looked at your record | 没有你厉害 我看过你的记录 |
[20:42] | and you’ve done some pretty weird stuff. | 你干过不少怪事 |
[20:45] | – Yeah, we’ll talk at dinner. – Okay. | -吃饭时再说 -好 |
[20:48] | So I’ll come by in a couple hours and pick you up? | 我几小时后来接你好吗 |
[20:50] | All right, I can’t wait! | 好啊 我好激动 |
[20:51] | Okay. And don’t worry, I’m not just gonna take you out for donuts. | 放心 我不会只带你吃甜甜圈的 |
[20:58] | He has a gun! | 他有枪 |
[21:06] | I’d like to return this couch. I’m not satisfied with it. | 我要退这张沙发 我对它不满意 |
[21:14] | You wanna return this couch? | 你要退这张沙发 |
[21:18] | It’s cut in half! | 它断成两半了 |
[21:22] | That’s what I’m telling you. | 我就是这个意思 |
[21:24] | Did you cut this couch in half? | 是你把它弄成两半的吗 |
[21:27] | This couch, is cut in half! | 这张沙发断成两半 |
[21:32] | I would like to exchange it for one that is not cut in half! | 我要换一张没有断成两半的 |
[21:37] | You’re telling me this couch was delivered to you like this?! | 你是说沙发送去时就这样了 |
[21:41] | Look, I am a reasonable man. I will accept store credit. | 我很讲道理 我愿意接受换购金额 |
[21:47] | I’ll give you store credit in the amount of four dollars. | 我给你四块的换购金额 |
[21:55] | I will take it. | 我接受 |