时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Good, you guys are all here! | 太好了 大家都在 |
[00:05] | Hey! What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[00:06] | Well, I have a job interview at Ralph Lauren tomorrow! | 我明天要去拉夫·劳伦公司面试 |
[00:10] | Congratulations! Ohh, that’s great! | 恭喜 太棒了 |
[00:12] | Boy, that guy’s underwear sucks! | 那个牌子的内裤好差劲 |
[00:15] | Wh-what?! | 什么 |
[00:16] | I got this pair marked excess, | 我买了一条超大号内裤(其实是XS 特小号) |
[00:18] | I gotta tell ya, there was no room for excess anything in there. | 里头根本塞不下多余的东西 |
[00:23] | Anyway, I’m going to be the coordinator of the woman’s collection, | 总之 工作是女装部协调员 |
[00:25] | I’ll work right under the director, | 我直接在主管底下做事 |
[00:27] | it’s the perfect, perfect job for me! | 这是我梦寐以求的工作 |
[00:29] | – Wow! Well, if you nail the interview, you’ll get it! – Yeah. | -只要通过面试就行了 -是啊 |
[00:33] | – You wanna work on your interview skills? – O-okay! | -要不要练习一下面试技巧 -好的 |
[00:35] | Okay! All right, let’s start with the handshake. | 来 先从握手开始 |
[00:39] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[00:41] | Very good handshake, good wrist action. | 很会握 手腕的动作很棒 |
[00:44] | – Let me try. – Okay. | -我来试试 -好 |
[00:47] | Oh my God! What did I ever do to you?! | 天啊 我是哪里对不起你了 |
[00:49] | Did I squeeze it too hard? | 我握得太用力了吗 |
[00:51] | Let’s just say, I’m glad I’m not Chandler. | 这么说吧 好在我不是钱德勒 |
[01:03] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:08] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:10] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:13] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:17] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:20] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:23] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:26] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:28] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:31] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:33] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:36] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:46] | That’s right Ross, I can see you in your new apartment! | 罗斯 我能看到你在新公寓 |
[01:49] | And you can see me! | 你也看得到我 |
[01:51] | Same as yesterday, same as the day before. | 跟昨天一样 跟前天也一样 |
[01:55] | Is he doing his shark attack bit yet? | 他开始演鲨鱼攻击了没 |
[01:56] | Nope. Op, wait! There he goes. | 还没 等等 开始了 |
[02:13] | Very funny Ross! | 罗斯 很好笑 |
[02:15] | Very life-like and funny. Okay. | 栩栩如生又好笑 |
[02:21] | Oh no-no-no, I wasn’t waving at you lady. | 不 小姐 我不是向你挥手 |
[02:26] | Whoa, maybe I was! | 或许我是哦 |
[02:28] | Hey, Monica, this totally hot girl | 莫妮卡 罗斯那栋楼里 |
[02:30] | in Ross’s building is flirting with me. | 有个辣妹在勾引我 |
[02:32] | Get in there man! Flirt back, mix it up! | 上吧 勾引回来 瞎搅和 |
[02:36] | Yeah, I-I-I’m down with that. | 我同意 |
[02:41] | Okay, here goes. | 好 开始吧 |
[02:44] | How you a-doin’? | 你 好 吗 |
[02:51] | It worked! She’s waving me over. | 有用 她在向我挥手 |
[02:54] | Okay, I-I-I’ll be right over. Let’s see, she’s on the third floor… | 我马上过去 我看看 她住在三楼 |
[02:58] | Wow! She is pretty, huh? | 她真的很漂亮 |
[03:00] | Tell me about it, huh? | 这还用你说 |
[03:03] | Oh no-no-no, I’m not with her, | 不 我跟她没关系 |
[03:06] | that’s just Monica! | 她只是莫妮卡 |
[03:26] | Hey Joey! Great stuff huh? | 乔伊 我很会演吧 |
[03:31] | This is your place? | 这是你家 |
[03:32] | Of course it is. Yeah, come on in. | 当然是 请进 |
[03:34] | Ooh-ooh, go by the window you can pretend to be surfing. | 对了 在窗户边可以假装在冲浪 |
[03:41] | But I counted, | 可是我数过啊 |
[03:42] | you’re not supposed to live here! Oh man! | 这里住的不应该是你 要命 |
[03:51] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[03:52] | I ended up at Ross’s place. | 我跑到罗斯家去了 |
[03:53] | Oh, I must missed counted or something. | 我一定是数错了 |
[03:57] | Damn! She’s not there anymore. | 可恶 她不在了 |
[03:59] | Oh, l-l-look, Ross is doing his ‘Watching TV’ bit. | 你看 罗斯在演”看电视”那段 |
[04:05] | No Joey, I think he’s just watchin’ TV. | 乔伊 我觉得他真的在看电视 |
[04:19] | We’ve lost visual contact with the suspect. | 嫌犯已失去踪迹 |
[04:21] | Okay, now I’ve really have to go! | 好了 我现在非走不可了 |
[04:24] | But it’s just so unfair that our date has to get cut short | 这真是太不公平了 我们的约会被中断 |
[04:27] | just ’cause some guy shot at a store clerk. | 就因为有人开枪打了店员 |
[04:31] | I know, but it’s my job, sweethart! | 亲爱的 我知道 但这是我的工作 |
[04:33] | Okay, then maybe I can come too! | 不如我一起去 |
[04:35] | Suspect has just emerged naked from the sewer. | 嫌犯刚从下水道中裸体现身 |
[04:39] | All right, you go. | 好吧 你去就好 |
[04:43] | – Bye bye. – Okay, bye bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[04:49] | Oh God! | 天啊 |
[04:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:51] | Oh I just miss him so much! | 我好想他 |
[04:58] | For just a week you guys are really close, huh? | 才一星期就这么甜蜜啦 |
[05:01] | Yeah, it’s weird. | 是啊 说来很奇怪 |
[05:02] | I can’t help it though he’s so sweet, | 可是我没办法 他真的很体贴 |
[05:04] | he’s like this little puppy dog, y’know? | 像是小狗狗 |
[05:07] | But like a really tough one that shots bad guys. | 却很强悍 还会开枪打坏人 |
[05:11] | Ohh, I just love beginning parts of relationships, y’know?! | 我好喜欢刚开始恋爱的感觉 |
[05:15] | You just like can’t keep your hands off each other. | 彼此难分难舍 |
[05:17] | I know it is the best. | 我知道 热恋是最棒的 |
[05:20] | So-so how long did that last for you and Chandler? | 你和钱德勒的热恋持续了多久 |
[05:24] | What? It’s still going on. | 什么 我们还在热恋啊 |
[05:27] | Come on, seriously! When did it end? | 少来 说真的 何时结束的 |
[05:30] | I-I am serious, I mean, we’re, we’re all over each other all the time. | 我是说真的 我们总是粘在一起 |
[05:34] | Okay, you know where you are better than I do. | 好吧 你们的事你最清楚 |
[05:37] | I was just curious. | 我只是好奇罢了 |
[05:38] | What don’t you just calm down Phoebe! All right?! | 菲比 你别发神经了好不好 |
[05:41] | Why don’t you just get all your facts before you run around | 请你先去把事实搞清楚 |
[05:43] | telling everybody that you’re the only hot couple!! | 再宣布全天下只有你们在热恋 |
[05:47] | God, I woke the beast. | 天啊 把野兽唤醒了 |
[05:51] | I was wrong obviously, I just-I misspoke. It’s okay. | 显然是我错了 我失言了 没事了 |
[05:54] | Oh no, it is okay, I mean as long as you know that | 没关系 你知道就行 |
[05:57] | Chandler and I are also very hot and fiery, just as hot as you! | 我和钱德勒 也和你们一样火热缠绵 |
[06:01] | I mean our flame, whew, is on fire! | 我们的欲火简直可以燎原 |
[06:07] | Hey Monica, here’s your broom back. | 莫妮卡 扫把还你 |
[06:11] | You are so cute. | 你真可爱 |
[06:19] | Oh hey, how’d the interview go? | 面试顺不顺利 |
[06:21] | Ugh, horrible! | 糟透了 |
[06:23] | I did the stupidest, most embarrassing thing! | 我犯了最蠢最丢人的错误 |
[06:26] | Did you tell the guy you wanted to have sex with his wife | 你跟面试官说要跟他老婆上床 |
[06:28] | and then fall right out of your chair? | 然后又从椅子上跌下来吗 |
[06:31] | No! | 不是 |
[06:32] | So what happened? | 那是怎么了 |
[06:33] | Ugh, it was horrible! | 真是糟糕透顶 |
[06:34] | And-and the interview part went so well, y’know? | 原本面试很顺利 |
[06:37] | I even made him laugh. | 我还把他逗笑了 |
[06:38] | He said something about a boat and I was like, | 面试官说到什么船的事 我答腔说 |
[06:41] | “Well, yeah! If you’ve got enough life jackets!” | “是啊 只要救生衣够多就行” |
[06:49] | Trust me, it was actually, it was very funny. | 相信我 当时真的很逗 |
[06:51] | Anyway, so we were saying good-bye and ugh! | 总之 到了最后说再见时 |
[06:56] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[06:57] | All right, we were shaking hands and he kinda leaned toward me… | 我们当时正要握手 他缓缓朝我靠过来 |
[07:01] | Y’know maybe he was going to open the door, | 他也许是要帮我开门 |
[07:03] | but I totally miss read him and I uhhh… | 但是我完全误会了 所以我就 |
[07:15] | You kissed him?! | 你亲了上去 |
[07:16] | Well, I didn’t know what else to do! | 我不知道该做些什么 |
[07:19] | Well you coulda tried, not kissing him. | 你可以试着 别去亲他 |
[07:23] | Thanks Chandler. | 钱德勒 真是多谢你 |
[07:25] | Hey Rach, a guy from Ralph Lauren called, | 瑞秋 拉夫·劳伦的人来电 |
[07:27] | you got a second interview! | 要你去第二关面试 |
[07:28] | Oh my god. I can’t believe it! I got a second interview! | 我的天 不敢相信我还能去第二关面试 |
[07:31] | I bet that kiss isn’t looking like such a big mistake now, is it? | 我看那一吻没那么糟嘛 |
[07:35] | What-what, wait a minute, | 慢着 |
[07:36] | you don’t think that’s why he wants me back? | 他要我回去面试不是因为那一吻吧 |
[07:37] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[07:40] | No? | 不是 |
[07:42] | A kiss? What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么吻啊 |
[07:44] | I accidentally kissed him in the interview, | 我意外地在面试中亲了面试官 |
[07:47] | and now he wants me back y’know of course, | 现在他要我回去复试 当然了 |
[07:49] | ’cause “Let’s bring back the girl kisses everybody!” | “叫那个逢人便亲的女孩回来吧” |
[07:55] | Come on, Rach. | 瑞秋 你别乱想了 |
[07:56] | Oh my God! What if he thinks I’m the kind of girl | 天哪 万一他觉得我是那种 |
[07:58] | that-that would just sleep with him? | 随便会跟他上床的人怎么办 |
[08:00] | He probably wants you back because you’re right for the job. | 他要你复试 或许是因为你适合那工作 |
[08:02] | Maybe. I-I don’t know- | 或许吧 我不知道 |
[08:03] | Oh God, how could I be so stupid?! | 天啊 我怎么会那么蠢 |
[08:06] | Oh Rachel look, don’t say that, | 瑞秋 快别那样说了 |
[08:08] | I think you just need a hug from Joey. | 乔伊给你个抱抱就好 |
[08:10] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:13] | She’s back! Hot girl’s back! | 她回来了 辣妹回来了 |
[08:16] | Ohh, well I’m not totally back yet, but thank you. | 还没完全恢复 但是谢谢你 |
[08:19] | No, in Ross’s building! She’s back! She’s back! | 不是说你 是罗斯那栋楼的辣妹回来了 |
[08:23] | Okay, wait there, I’ll be over in a second. | 等一下 我马上过去 |
[08:26] | One two three, got it! | 一二三 知道了 |
[08:32] | I gotta check out this hot girl! | 我来看看她有多漂亮 |
[08:35] | There she is! | 辣妹在这里 |
[08:45] | Damnit!! Did you move?! | 可恶 你搬家了吗 |
[08:48] | Yes. I lived with you guys for a while | 是啊 我跟你们住了一阵子 |
[08:51] | and then I found this place. | 然后搬到了这里 |
[08:56] | I’m Ross. | 我是罗斯 |
[09:07] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[09:11] | Uhh do you happen to have a hot girl in there? | 你家里有住辣妹吗 |
[09:16] | No. I’m all alone. | 没有 我一个人住 |
[09:19] | Yeah. Sorry about that. | 是啊 我很遗憾 |
[09:28] | Oh, hey little girl. Uhh, is-is your mommy, or sister, | 小女孩 你好 你妈妈 或是姐姐 |
[09:32] | or babysitter by any chance a hot girl? | 或是保姆 有没有谁正好是辣妹 |
[09:36] | Daddy!! | 爸爸 |
[09:37] | Later! | 再见 |
[09:44] | Oh man! | 真要命 |
[09:48] | Hot girl! | 辣妹 |
[09:52] | Hot girl!! | 辣妹 |
[09:58] | Hi Rachel! Come on in. | 瑞秋 请进 |
[10:02] | It’s really nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[10:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:05] | Oh Rachel, uhh… | 瑞秋 |
[10:08] | What? | 什么 |
[10:10] | Just ah… | 那上面 |
[10:11] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:12] | Here let me… | 我来帮你 |
[10:14] | All right, okay-okay, I see, I see what’s going on here! | 好了 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[10:16] | Now listen, look-look, I’m sorry if I gave you the wrong impression, | 听着 抱歉让你误会了 |
[10:20] | but I am not some hussy who will just sleep around to get ahead! | 但我不是那种会出卖自己的随便的女生 |
[10:24] | Now even though I , hey-hey-hey, even though I kissed you, | 听我说 虽然我亲过你 |
[10:27] | that does not give you the right to demand sex from me. | 你也没有权利要我跟你上床 |
[10:30] | I do not want, this job that bad. Good day, sir. | 这份工作我也没有那么想要 再见先生 |
[10:41] | Ugh, you will not believe | 说了你们一定不信 |
[10:43] | what that sleaze-ball from Ralph Lauren did too me! | 拉夫·劳伦的混蛋对我做了什么 |
[10:50] | Okay-okay that-that’s amazing. | 好吧 太神奇了 |
[10:52] | How did you know that? | 你们怎么知道的 |
[10:55] | You got ink on your lip. | 你嘴唇上沾到了墨水 |
[11:06] | So what do you say, maybe sometime I hold your gun? | 改天让我拿拿你的枪如何 |
[11:10] | I don’t know man, we’re really not supposed to do that. | 不知道 照理说不能那样 |
[11:12] | Oh, what can happen? I mean, would you… | 又不会怎样 |
[11:16] | Yeah, I’m gonna say no. | 我看答案是不行 |
[11:19] | Phoebe, do you want to go see a movie after dinner tonight? | 菲比 晚餐后要去看电影吗 |
[11:22] | Oh we can’t, we already have plans. | 不行 我们已经有计划了 |
[11:24] | What are you doing? | 你们要去干嘛 |
[11:26] | Well, same thing we did all day, | 就跟每天一样啊 |
[11:28] | hang out at Gary’s apartment. | 腻在盖瑞的公寓里 |
[11:31] | He is so amazing, we never left the bedroom. | 他好厉害 我们没离开过卧房 |
[11:36] | But have fun at the movie. | 祝你们看电影愉快 |
[11:39] | Oh, we’re not seeing a movie! | 我们不是要去看电影 |
[11:43] | You’re not? Then why did you ask us if we wanted to go? | 那你干嘛问我们要不要去 |
[11:45] | Oh umm, that’s because I just wanted to what you guys doing | 因为我想知道你有什么安排 |
[11:49] | y’know you wouldn’t walk in on me and Chandler while we were, | 我是怕你不小心冲进我房间 |
[11:53] | y’know, doing it all night. | 因为我和钱德勒会做上一整晚 |
[11:56] | Will you excuse me for just a second? | 失陪一下 |
[12:03] | Chandler? Can I see you for a second? | 钱德勒 方便私下说几句话吗 |
[12:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:08] | We have got to beat them! | 我们一定要打败他们 |
[12:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:11] | ‘Cause, Gary and Phoebe think they’re a hotter couple than we are! | 因为盖瑞和菲比 觉得他们比我们更恩爱 |
[12:15] | Ohh, so? | 所以呢 |
[12:17] | So! So we’ve got to go upstairs | 所以我们要上楼去大干一场 |
[12:19] | and have a lot of sex to prove them wrong! | 证明他们是错的 |
[12:22] | Monica, you have got to stop this competitive thing! | 莫妮卡 你别再比来比去的 |
[12:25] | Okay? It’s crazy. | 太离谱了 |
[12:26] | I mean, just impress Gary and Phoebe you want me to go upstairs | 只为了让他们见识下我们有多恩爱 |
[12:29] | and have sex with you over and over | 就要上楼大战数十回合 |
[12:30] | and I’m saying no to this, why? Get your coat. | 我为什么不同意呢 快去拿外套 |
[12:47] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[12:52] | You should check this out, tell the other tenants. | 你们应该看一看 通知下其他的住户 |
[12:55] | Apparently he’s running around looking for some kind of a hot girl. | 这家伙一直在找什么辣妹 |
[13:01] | Who isn’t? | 谁不是呢 |
[13:08] | I don’t, I don’t think we’ve meet. I-I’m Ross. | 初次见面 我是罗斯 |
[13:12] | I know. You’re the guy who wouldn’t chip in for the handyman. | 我知道 你就是那个不愿意交杂工感谢金的人 |
[13:17] | Never mind! | 算了 |
[13:19] | No, I-I actually thought it was unfair the way everyone reacted. | 其实我觉得大家的反应不公平 |
[13:23] | I mean you had just moved in. | 你才刚搬进来而已 |
[13:26] | I had just moved in. Thank you! | 我的确是刚搬进来 谢谢 |
[13:30] | Listen umm… | 听我说 |
[13:33] | Jen. | 我是珍 |
[13:34] | Jen, I know this may sound a little… | 珍 这听来可能有点… |
[13:40] | But uh, would you maybe wanna grab a cup of coffee sometime, or… | 你愿意改天一起喝杯咖啡吗 |
[13:45] | Sure! That would be nice. | 当然 我很乐意 |
[13:49] | Oh! My number is on there. Give me a call. | 上面有我的电话 打给我 |
[13:52] | I will give you a call. | 我一定打 |
[13:55] | – I’ll see you later. – Okay! | -回见了 -好 |
[14:01] | I forgot my paper. | 我忘了拿报纸 |
[14:09] | That was amazing! | 刚才真是太棒了 |
[14:11] | Phoebe and Gary are so gonna hear about this at dinner. | 等到晚餐时 我一定要说给菲比和盖瑞听 |
[14:16] | That was amazing. | 刚才真是太棒了 |
[14:19] | We are the hottest! Huh? | 我们才是热恋第一名 |
[14:21] | No one is hotter than we are! We’re the best. | 没人比我们更热恋 我们是最棒的 |
[14:25] | No, you’re the best. | 你是最棒的 |
[14:28] | No, you’re the best. | 不 最棒的是你 |
[14:29] | No, you’re the best. | 不 你才是 |
[14:31] | I am the best. | 我是最棒的 |
[14:36] | Hey guys! What’cha been doin’? | 两位 你们刚才在干嘛啊 |
[14:44] | Hey Joey! Isn’t that the girl that waved at you the other day? | 乔伊 那不是前几天跟你挥手的女孩吗 |
[14:47] | I don’t know. But I can see through your sheet. | 不知道 但你的床单是透明的 |
[14:53] | Yeah, yeah, that’s her. | 对 是她没错 |
[14:55] | But y’know what? Doesn’t matter, | 不过算了吧 |
[14:56] | I’m never gonna get to meet her anyway. | 我无缘跟她见面 |
[14:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:58] | Because it’s impossible to find her apartment! | 因为我找不到她的公寓 |
[15:00] | She lives in some like of hot girl parallel universe, or something. | 她就像是住在辣妹平行空间里 |
[15:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:07] | She obviously lives on the second floor, | 她明明就住在二楼 |
[15:09] | seventh apartment from the left! | 左边数过来第七间 |
[15:11] | No. No. No. | 不对 |
[15:12] | She lives on the third floor, eighth apartment from the left. | 她住在三楼左边数过来第八间 |
[15:15] | No, those first two windows, that’s the lobby. | 才怪 前两个窗户是大厅的 |
[15:18] | And y’know the other one over there, that’s the stairway. | 过去那边的是楼梯间窗户 |
[15:20] | You’ve been counting wrong. | 你数错了 |
[15:22] | I did not know that! Thank you Monica. | 我之前不知道 莫妮卡 多谢 |
[15:25] | I can’t believe I almost lost another girl because of counting. | 不敢相信我因为数数 差点又失去了一个女孩 |
[15:30] | So uhh, you ready? | 你好了吗 |
[15:32] | – Sure, I’ll just get my coat. – Okay. | -好了 我去拿外套 -好 |
[15:35] | Could you get that? | 你能帮我应门吗 |
[15:36] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[15:45] | Joey… | 乔伊 |
[15:46] | No! Noooo!! | 不 不 |
[15:55] | Ah, first, I-I would like to say thank you | 首先我要谢谢你 |
[15:57] | for agreeing to see me again. | 同意再次见我 |
[15:59] | That’s quite all right, but I feel obligated to tell you | 不要紧 但我有义务告诉你 |
[16:02] | that this meeting is being videotaped. | 这次的面试有录影存证 |
[16:09] | Okay. Umm, well, first I would like to start by apologizing | 好 首先我要向你道歉 |
[16:14] | for kissing you and uh, for yelling at you. | 我亲了你 还对你大吼 |
[16:18] | Fair enough. | 好的 |
[16:19] | Now you’re probably going to hire one of the people | 你或许会想雇用 |
[16:23] | who did not ah, who did, who did not umm, | 不曾 不曾… |
[16:26] | yell at you and storm out, | 对你大吼然后夺门而出的人 |
[16:29] | and I think that’s a big mistake and here’s why. | 不过那样可就错大了 原因是这样的 |
[16:32] | I made a huge fool of myself and I came back, | 我大出洋相之后还敢回来 |
[16:36] | that shows courage. | 这显示我有勇气 |
[16:38] | When I thought you wanted sex in exchange for this job, | 我以为你要我用性爱来交换工作时 |
[16:41] | I said no. | 我拒绝了 |
[16:42] | That shows integrity. | 这表示我有骨气 |
[16:43] | And, I was not afraid to stand up for myself | 我不害怕挺身为自己辩护 |
[16:47] | and that shows courage. | 这表示我有勇气 |
[16:51] | Okay umm, now I know I already said courage, | 我知道我已经说过勇气了 |
[16:54] | but y’know you gotta have courage. | 不过勇气总是多多益善嘛 |
[16:58] | And umm, and finally when I thought you were making | 最后当我以为你想趁工作之便 |
[17:01] | sexual advances in the workplace, | 占我便宜时 |
[17:03] | I said no and I was not litigious. | 我拒绝了 但是没打算告你 |
[17:06] | So there you go, you got, you got courage, you got integrity, | 所以你看 我有勇气 有骨气 |
[17:10] | you got courage again, and not litigious. | 双重勇气 而且又不告你 |
[17:16] | Look Mr… | 听我说 |
[17:19] | Zelner. | 塞纳 |
[17:20] | Zelner! Right! I knew that! | 塞纳先生 对 我知道 |
[17:22] | I knew that! | 我知道 |
[17:24] | I really, really want this job | 我真的很想要这份工作 |
[17:28] | and I think, I think I would be really good at it. | 我想我一定会做得很好 |
[17:35] | Y’know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:38] | I may regret this but uh, | 虽然我可能会后悔 |
[17:42] | I’m going to give you a shot. | 但我会让你试试看 |
[17:43] | Oh! You are? | 是吗 |
[17:45] | Really? Oh thank you! | 真的吗 谢谢你 |
[17:50] | Oh… Oh, would it be completely inappropriate to give you a hug? | 我现在抱你是不是很不合适 |
[17:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:54] | Okay, well then how about a handshake? | 那就握手吧 |
[17:57] | Oh God I’m sorry! | 天啊 对不起 |
[18:00] | Oh God, I’m sorry! I did not mean to touch that- | 对不起 我不是故意碰那里的 |
[18:03] | I mean you there. There. | 我是说你 那里 |
[18:06] | Uhh, okay, so thank-thank you, I’m going to leave now | 好了 谢谢你 我先走了 |
[18:09] | thank you very much uh-huh, thank you so- | 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[18:12] | Hey! I’ll see you Monday! | 那就星期一见啦 |
[18:18] | You tired Chandler? | 钱德勒 你累了吗 |
[18:20] | You better believe he’s tired, after the day we had! | 今天疯成那样 他不累才怪 |
[18:23] | If you know what I mean. You know what I mean? | 如果你们懂的话 你们懂吧 |
[18:26] | Honey, the tortilla chips know what you mean. | 亲爱的 连玉米脆片都懂 |
[18:30] | So uh Chandler, do you like that badge I got you? | 钱德勒 我给你的警徽喜欢吗 |
[18:33] | Oh yeah, it’s so cool. | 喜欢 好酷 |
[18:37] | Now I gotta go, Officer Bing has gotta, 10-100. | 宾警官要先行告退 执行10-100任务 |
[18:42] | That’s pee-pee. | 去尿尿 |
[18:47] | Phoebe, you have a, a twig in your hair. | 菲比 你头发里有树枝 |
[18:53] | Ohh, umm, we kinda took a little detour on the way over here. | 来这里的路上我们绕了一点路 |
[18:56] | Yeah, we took a little stroll in the park | 对 我们去公园里散步 |
[18:58] | and no one was around, so… | 看四下无人就… |
[19:00] | You didn’t! | 不会吧 |
[19:01] | We did! | 我们做了 |
[19:03] | We violated Section 12 Paragraph 7 of the criminal code! | 我们违反了刑法第12条第7节 |
[19:10] | The park huh? | 在公园是吧 |
[19:13] | A public place. | 公共场所 |
[19:16] | I hear ya. Excuse me for just a second! | 收到 失陪一下 |
[19:28] | Hi Chandler. | 钱德勒 |
[19:30] | Monica! This is the Men’s room! | 莫妮卡 这是男厕 |
[19:34] | Isn’t it? | 没错吧 |
[19:37] | Yes it is. | 没错 |
[19:39] | You see I’ve always found the men’s bathroom very sexual. | 我一直都觉得男厕很性感 |
[19:42] | Haven’t you? | 你不觉得吗 |
[19:44] | No. And if I did, I don’t think we’d be going out. | 不觉得 否则我们就不会在一起了 |
[19:48] | Come on, this is getting ridiculous! | 拜托 这越来越离谱了 |
[19:51] | Come on, we can’t let them win! | 别这样 我们不能让他们赢 |
[19:53] | Ugh, we have already proved that we are hot! Okay? | 我们已经证明我们在热恋了 |
[19:56] | So why-why are you getting so obsessed about this thing?! | 为何你走火入魔成这样 |
[19:59] | Because Phoebe and Gary are in that | 因为菲比和盖瑞正处在 |
[20:01] | -can’t-keep-their-hands-off-each-other-doing-it-in-the-park phase! | “难分难舍在公园里做那档事”的阶段 |
[20:03] | So? | 所以呢 |
[20:04] | So, I feel really sad that we’re not…really there anymore. | 所以我很伤心 我们不在那个阶段了 |
[20:10] | Oh wow! Is that what this all have been about? | 原来是为了这个 |
[20:14] | Wasn’t it a lot more exciting when we were y’know | 我们成天腻在一起时 |
[20:17] | all over each other all the time? | 不是更让人激动吗 |
[20:19] | Yeah that was great. That was really great! | 那时是很棒 真的很棒 |
[20:23] | But to tell you the truth, | 但是老实跟你说 |
[20:24] | I’m more excited about where we are right now. | 我们现在的状况更让我激动 |
[20:27] | Really? | 真的 |
[20:28] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[20:29] | I’ve never been in a relationship that’s lasted this long before. | 我从没谈过这么久的恋爱 |
[20:33] | Y’know to get past the beginning | 过了刚开始的激情期 |
[20:34] | and still be around each other all the time, | 还一直跟对方在一起 |
[20:36] | I think that’s pretty incredible. | 我觉得太不可思议了 |
[20:39] | And the fact that this is happening all with you, | 而且还是和你在一起 |
[20:42] | yeah I think that’s pretty exciting. | 这让我很激动 |
[20:48] | That is so sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[20:52] | I know that I was acting a little crazy but umm, | 我知道我表现得有点过火 但是 |
[20:56] | I feel the same way. | 我的感觉跟你一样 |
[21:03] | Y’know what I just realized? | 知道我刚意识到什么吗 |
[21:05] | You just freaked out about our relationship. | 我们的关系把你吓坏了 |
[21:07] | Did not. | 才没有 |
[21:08] | Yes you did! Admit it! You freaked out! | 就是有 承认吧 你吓坏了 |
[21:12] | Okay, I freaked out a little. | 好吧 我是有一点被吓坏了 |
[21:14] | Little?! You freaked out big time! Okay? | 岂止有一点 你被大大地吓坏了 |
[21:17] | And I fixed it! We have switched places! | 我安抚了你 我们角色互换了 |
[21:19] | I am the relationship king | 我现在是恋爱专家 |
[21:21] | and you are the crazy, irrational screw up! | 而你是疯狂的荒谬的搞砸专家 |
[21:29] | And now we’re back. | 现在又回到原位了 |
[21:41] | I cannot believe Ross is buying this! | 没想到罗斯还真的相信了 |
[21:44] | Thank God! I can’t watch him anymore! | 谢天谢地 我再也看不下去了 |
[21:47] | – You guys ready fore the movies? – Yeah! | -你们准备好去看电影没 -好了 |
[21:48] | Oh by the way, thank you for loaning us Pamela and Yasmine. | 对了 多谢你把帕梅拉和雅丝敏借给我们 |
[21:54] | Man! They cannot get enough! | 要命 她们还真是看不腻 |