时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Okay, guys, listen, | 大家注意了 |
[00:04] | don’t forget that tomorrow is the day that Emily gets married again, | 明天是艾蜜莉再婚的日子 |
[00:07] | so whatever we do, just try to really keep Ross’s mind off of it. | 我们要尽全力转移罗斯的注意力 |
[00:10] | Oh, yeah, good idea. | 对 好主意 |
[00:12] | Hey man, what’s up? | 你怎么了 |
[00:13] | Oh, eh, just thinking about Emily getting married tomorrow. | 正在想艾蜜莉明天结婚的事 |
[00:19] | Ooh, Ross, look! Look! | 罗斯 你看 |
[00:24] | What? Where? | 看什么 在哪里 |
[00:25] | Right over there! Right there! Look-look-look! | 就在那儿啊 快看 |
[00:29] | What am I looking at? | 你要我看什么 |
[00:30] | Somebody help me out here! | 谁来帮帮我啊 |
[00:35] | How are you? | 你们好 |
[00:36] | Monica, I’m sorry I didn’t come by last night. | 莫妮卡 抱歉我昨晚没过去 |
[00:38] | I was out with Gary; he let me ride around with him in his cop car. | 我跟盖瑞出去了 我们开警车巡逻 |
[00:41] | We saw and prevented crimes. | 我们还阻止了一起犯罪 |
[00:44] | – You got to go on a ride along?! – Uh-huh! | -你可以一起去巡逻吗 -是的 |
[00:46] | I want to go on a ride along! | 我也要一起去巡逻 |
[00:47] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[00:49] | Okay! | 好啊 |
[00:49] | Yeah, yeah! Me too! | 我也要 |
[00:50] | Really?! You? | 你真的要吗 |
[00:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:57] | Well, it’s kinda dangerous. | 有点危险哦 |
[00:58] | Well, I like danger. | 我喜欢危险 |
[01:00] | Okay, you guys free tonight? | 好 你们今天晚上有空吗 |
[01:02] | Yeah!! | 有 |
[01:04] | Tonight? You-you didn’t say it was going to be at nighttime. | 今晚 你刚才没说是在晚上 |
[01:14] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:19] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:21] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:24] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:29] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:32] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:34] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:38] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:39] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:42] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:44] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:48] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:02] | Oh, I’m so glad you’re home, | 真高兴你回家了 |
[02:03] | I thought tonight we could finally organize these photos! | 今晚总算能整理这些照片了 |
[02:05] | Ohh, thank God! Finally! | 谢天谢地 终于要整理了 |
[02:10] | Okay, I’ve broken them down into categories. | 我已经把照片分门别类了 |
[02:12] | Okay, we have uh, we got holidays, birthdays, candids, y’know… | 有假日类 生日类和偷拍类 |
[02:15] | And then what I’ve done is I’ve cross-referenced them by subject. | 我已经依照主题做好了交叉搜寻 |
[02:18] | Right? So if you’re looking up, oh let’s say birthdays and dogs, | 比如说你要找 生日和狗 |
[02:22] | you get Photo 152. See? | 就会找到152号照片 看 |
[02:27] | Ohh, it’s me and La Poo! Wow! I miss that dog. | 是我和拉普 我真怀念那条狗 |
[02:31] | You can also find him under umm, dog and dead. | 你也能在狗和死亡条目中 找到拉普 |
[02:37] | Great! Thanks! | 太好了 多谢 |
[02:38] | All right, hand me that other box of photos; that’s the very last one. | 把那箱照片递给我 那是最后一箱 |
[02:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:48] | Oops. Sorry! | 糟糕 抱歉 |
[02:51] | Well, good thing you number all of them, huh? | 幸好你有写上号码 对吧 |
[02:53] | I hadn’t! Photo 152 was a prototype. | 还没 152号照片是范例 |
[02:59] | Ohhhh. Honey, honey, honey, it’s okay, it’s okay honey. | 亲爱的 别难过 没事的 |
[03:01] | I’m gonna fix you a drink, huh? Maybe a margarita? | 我帮你弄杯酒 玛格丽特鸡尾酒好吗 |
[03:04] | Ross has the blender! Ugh, everything’s just falling apart! | 搅拌机在罗斯那里 一切都毁了 |
[03:11] | No honey, it’s okay! Listen, I’ll got to Ross’s and get the blender, | 亲爱的 不碍事 我去罗斯家拿搅拌机 |
[03:14] | you get all the margarita stuff ready. | 你先准备玛格丽特鸡尾酒的材料 |
[03:15] | All right, he’s keys are in the drawer. | 好吧 他家钥匙放在抽屉里 |
[03:18] | Y’know what? I also need some cash. | 我还需要一些现金 |
[03:19] | Okay, you want me to stop at the ATM? | 你要我去自动取款机取吗 |
[03:21] | Nah, while you’re at Ross’s if you see any lying around… | 不用 在罗斯家看到有就拿吧 |
[03:26] | What?! | 什么 |
[03:28] | What?! I-I-I don’t, I don’t do that! | 什么 我不做那种事的 |
[03:40] | That was so cool man, the way you leaned on that guy. | 你逼问那家伙的方式真是太酷了 |
[03:44] | It is starting to get dark out there. | 天色越来越黑了 |
[03:47] | He told you everything! I mean you totally cracked him! | 他什么都招了 他对你毫不保留 |
[03:50] | Yeah well, being that he was the victim, | 对 他是受害者 |
[03:52] | they’re usually pretty talkative. | 他们通常都很多话 |
[03:54] | Okay. But it is officially nighttime. | 好 正式进入夜晚了 |
[03:59] | Oh hey, Gary, want me to grab the berry for ya? | 盖瑞 要我帮你拿红灯吗 |
[04:01] | It’s called the cherry. | 这叫做警灯 |
[04:02] | It’s the-Chandler!! | 叫… 钱德勒 |
[04:10] | Okay, I got it! | 买到了 |
[04:11] | This place makes the best sandwich in the world! | 这家店做的三明治世界第一 |
[04:16] | Hey Joe does it have meatballs on it? | 乔伊 里头有肉丸吗 |
[04:17] | Oh-ho, yeah! | 没错 |
[04:18] | Does it have melted cheese and marinara sauce? | 有溶化的芝士和大蒜番茄酱吗 |
[04:21] | Yep! | 有 |
[04:22] | Yeah, you can’t eat that in my car. | 那就不能在我的车上吃 |
[04:26] | Yeah okay. Even though my tax dollars paid for this car. | 好吧 买这部警车的钱我缴的税也有一份 |
[04:32] | Your tax dollars? | 你缴的税 |
[04:36] | Yeah, okay. | 当我没说 |
[04:45] | Wow! That sandwich really does smell good. | 这个三明治还真香 |
[04:47] | Did I say you could smell it?! | 我有说你可以闻吗 |
[04:50] | I can’t smell your sandwich? | 闻个三明治都不行吗 |
[04:52] | Half the taste is in the smell! | 香味就占去了好吃的一半 |
[04:54] | You-you’re sucking up all the tastiness! | 你把好吃都吸光了 |
[04:57] | Okay, I’ll give them back. | 好吧 还给你 |
[05:01] | Look! What is so great about that sandwich? | 这三明治到底棒在哪里 |
[05:05] | Okay, imagine the best sex you’ve ever had. | 想想你做爱最爽的一次 |
[05:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:09] | Are you thinking about Monica? | 你想的是莫妮卡吗 |
[05:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:12] | Yeah, what’s that like? | 是什么感觉 |
[05:26] | Ohh please don’t be from a real dinosaur! | 拜托不要是真的恐龙 |
[05:28] | Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! | 拜托 拜托 |
[05:31] | Please! Please! Please! | 拜托 |
[05:33] | Made in Mexico! Yes!! | 墨西哥制造 好耶 |
[05:37] | Ugh, who would buy this?! | 谁会买这种东西啊 |
[05:48] | Rach! It’s me! Pick up! | 瑞秋 是我 快接啊 |
[05:52] | Hey! What’s up?! | 什么事 |
[05:53] | I need a few more things to make the margaritas. | 我做玛格丽特鸡尾酒还缺材料 |
[05:55] | Uhh, I need some salt, some margarita mix, and tequila. | 我要盐 玛格丽特汁 还有龙舌兰酒 |
[06:02] | So all we have is ice? | 我们家里只有冰块吗 |
[06:04] | See if he has ice. | 看看他有没有冰块 |
[06:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:19] | Hello Ross? It’s Emily. | 你好 罗斯 我是艾蜜莉 |
[06:22] | I know this is out of the blue | 我知道这很突然 |
[06:24] | but uh, I’m getting married tomorrow. | 但我明天就要结婚了 |
[06:26] | Well, maybe I am. | 或许啦 |
[06:28] | I keep thinking about you | 我一直在想你 |
[06:30] | and I’m wondering if-if we made a mistake | 不知道我们太快放弃 |
[06:33] | giving up so fast. | 是不是一个错误 |
[06:35] | Are you thinking about me? | 你有想我吗 |
[06:37] | Of course you’re not, but if you are, | 一定没有 如果有的话 |
[06:40] | call me tonight. Okay, bye. | 今晚打给我 好吧 再见 |
[06:52] | So where are we going next? | 下一站是哪里 |
[06:53] | This witness won’t return my calls | 这个目击证人不回我电话 |
[06:55] | so we’re gonna see if we can surprise him coming home. | 我们去他家给他来个惊喜 |
[06:57] | Sur-surprise him? | 来个惊喜 |
[06:58] | We’re not, we’re not gonna make anybody mad are we? | 他不会生气吧 |
[07:01] | Come on man! | 得了吧你 |
[07:03] | Listen so uh, are you gonna squeeze the perps shoes | 那你会在那贱人的律师出现前 |
[07:05] | a little bit before he lawyers up? | 先从他身上挤点情报吗 |
[07:07] | It’s a witness not a perp. And no one talks like that! | 是证人不是贱人 而且没有人会那样说话 |
[07:11] | Yeah, no one talks like that! | 是啊 没人会那样说话 |
[07:14] | Oh what? Like your Mr. Cop! | 难不成你是警察 |
[07:16] | Hey, I’m more cop than you two! | 我比你们两个更像警察 |
[07:18] | How do you figure that? | 这是什么道理 |
[07:19] | Hello! I’m in the front seat, okay? | 醒醒吧 我坐在前座 |
[07:23] | I’m Gary’s partner! | 我是盖瑞的搭档 |
[07:25] | Y’know, when you say partner it doesn’t sound cop. | 你说搭档的时候不像警察 |
[07:28] | It sounds gay. | 倒像是同志 |
[07:31] | Umm, jealous! | 你眼红 |
[07:35] | Hey, do you mind? We’re under cover here. | 麻烦别张扬 我们这是秘密出勤 |
[07:37] | Yeah, no problem. | 好 没问题 |
[07:39] | Ross! | 罗斯 |
[07:40] | Sorry! Sorry! Oh, there! | 抱歉 好了 |
[07:47] | Hey Gary, who am I? Phone home! | 盖瑞 猜我是谁 打电话回家 |
[07:54] | Look at Officer Ross riding back here with the visitors. | 罗斯警官被打入后座 和访客一起了 |
[07:58] | Yeah, what’s up with that Serpico? | 是啊 怎么一回事呢 塞尔皮科警官 |
[08:04] | Are you thinking about me? | 你有想我吗 |
[08:07] | Of course you’re not, but if you are, | 一定没有 如果有的话 |
[08:08] | call me tonight. Okay, bye. | 今晚打给我 好吧 再见 |
[08:13] | Nooo! | 不妙 |
[08:16] | I know! | 我知道 |
[08:19] | Well thank God you were here! I mean, we have to erase that! | 幸好你在这里 我们得把这段留言删掉 |
[08:22] | What?! We can’t do that! | 什么 我们不能那样 |
[08:25] | We have too! I mean what if Ross’s hears that | 非这样不可 万一罗斯听到了 |
[08:27] | and then calls her back and then they get back together? | 回电给她 他们又复合了怎么办 |
[08:29] | Is that what you want? | 你希望那样吗 |
[08:31] | Ross back with that controlling, | 罗斯跟那个控制欲超强 |
[08:32] | neurotic, crazy Emily? | 神经质的疯子艾蜜莉复合 |
[08:34] | The Emily that wouldn’t let him see you? | 那个不让罗斯见你的艾蜜莉 |
[08:36] | Noo! Oh no! No! God no! | 不行 万万不可 |
[08:39] | He should not get back together with her. | 罗斯绝对不能和她复合 |
[08:41] | I know that! You know that! Even Ross knows that! | 你知我知 就连罗斯都知道 |
[08:45] | But that still doesn’t give us the right to erase his message! | 但我们还是没权力擅自删掉罗斯的留言 |
[08:48] | I’m his sister, okay? I love him! | 我是他的妹妹 我爱他 |
[08:51] | I don’t want to see him get hurt! | 不想看他受到伤害 |
[08:52] | Come on! Doesn’t that give me the right to control him- | 拜托 我这样还没有权控制… |
[08:57] | help him? | 帮助他吗 |
[08:59] | I don’t think he’s the one who needs help. | 我觉得需要帮助的不是他 |
[09:03] | No, look, she’s obviously unstable, okay? | 艾蜜莉情绪不稳定 |
[09:05] | I mean she’s thinking about running out on her wedding day. | 她竟然想在结婚当天落跑 |
[09:12] | Okay, fine! But I mean, look at the position she’s putting him in! | 好啦 但你看看她让罗斯陷入了什么处境 |
[09:17] | What’s he gonna do? | 你要罗斯怎么办 |
[09:17] | Ross is gonna run over there on the wedding day | 难不成在艾蜜莉结婚当天 |
[09:20] | and break up the marriage?! I mean, who would do that?! | 跑去破坏婚礼 谁做得出那种事 |
[09:27] | Okay, fine, all right, but that’s y’know, it’s different! | 好啦 不过这是两码子事 |
[09:32] | Although it did involve a lot of the same people. | 虽然两件事的主角都是一样的 |
[09:35] | Y’know what, this is obviously some kind of twisted joke | 艾蜜莉显然想用变态的笑话 |
[09:38] | she’s trying to play on him. | 来恶整罗斯 |
[09:39] | Okay, you are crazy! | 够了 你疯了 |
[09:40] | I’m sorry, but she sounded generally upset! I mean, listen! | 她听起来真的很沮丧 你听听 |
[09:43] | Your messages have been erased. | 您的留言已经删除 |
[09:46] | Noooooooo! | 不会吧 |
[09:51] | Okay, y’know, we-we’re safe right? | 我们很安全 对吧 |
[09:53] | I mean nothing bad can go down! | 不可能会有厄运降临 |
[09:56] | No. But that reminds me, sign this. | 对 不过我倒想起来了 签一下这个 |
[09:58] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[09:59] | Oh it’s nothing, it just says that you can’t sue the city | 没什么 只是断腿或脑袋开花 |
[10:01] | if you scrap your knee or y’know, get your head blown off. | 也不能告到市政府头上 |
[10:06] | Oh, hurry up. I want to sign that. | 快点哦 我要签 |
[10:09] | Okay, here he comes. | 好了 他来了 |
[10:12] | What is he doing? What the hell is he doing?! | 他在干嘛 搞什么鬼 |
[10:15] | What? What? What? What is it? | 什么 怎么了 |
[10:16] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[10:17] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[10:18] | Okay, he sees us. Now don’t move. Don’t look at him. | 他看到我们了 别动 不要看他 |
[10:36] | Hey, it’s okay. It was just a car backfire. | 没事的 只是车子逆火 |
[10:40] | Hey, look at that! You tried to save your buddy. | 瞧啊 你想用身体掩护朋友 |
[10:44] | You see that? You see what he did? | 看到没有 看到他的表现了吗 |
[10:48] | You okay man? | 你没事吧 |
[10:53] | Thank Joey! | 乔伊 谢了 |
[10:56] | Uh, Hello!! | 喂 |
[11:01] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:09] | All right, I guess we should go. | 好了 我们该走了 |
[11:10] | No, wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[11:11] | Oh yeah right! | 是哦 |
[11:13] | No, Monica! Monica! We have to fix this! | 不是啦 莫妮卡 我们得补救这个 |
[11:17] | There’s nothing we can do. You erased the message! | 我们无能为力啊 你已经把留言删掉了 |
[11:20] | I could tell him about it. | 我可以老实跟他说啊 |
[11:21] | Well, if you’re gonna be totally rational about this, | 如果你想要这么明理的话 |
[11:23] | I can’t argue with you! All right? | 我也争不过你 |
[11:27] | Fine, if you wanna tell him, tell him. | 好啦 你想告诉他就说吧 |
[11:28] | I just don’t want to be a part of it. | 我不想介入 |
[11:31] | Oh, maybe that’s Emily calling back to leave the exact same message. | 或许又是艾蜜莉打来 说同样的话 |
[11:36] | Hey Ross! It’s you! | 罗斯 是你啊 |
[11:39] | I just want you to remember this feeling. | 我只是要你记住这种感觉 |
[11:41] | You are lucky to be alive! | 活着是一种幸运 |
[11:44] | So live everyday to the fullest. | 所以每一天都要活得精彩 |
[11:48] | Love yourself, okay? | 珍爱自己 好吗 |
[11:50] | Okay. Oh, and also get stamps. Bye! | 别忘了买邮票 再见 |
[11:55] | Wow! Play that message for Emily | 只要把这留言放给艾蜜莉听 |
[11:57] | -and this whole problem goes away! – Right? | -所有的问题都解决了 -可不是 |
[12:01] | Hey, anybody want to meet a hero? | 有人想见见英雄吗 |
[12:03] | John Glenn is here?! | 约翰·葛林来了吗(著名宇航员) |
[12:06] | No, Joey! | 不 是乔伊 |
[12:07] | Pheebs, we had the most incredible night! | 菲比 今晚真是太不可思议了 |
[12:09] | Okay, so, we’re in the car… | 我们在警车里 |
[12:11] | Wait! Hold on! | 慢着 |
[12:15] | – Hi! – Hi! | -嗨 -嗨 |
[12:16] | Okay, go ahead. | 好 继续说 |
[12:18] | Okay, okay, so we’re in the car. Right? | 我们在警车里 |
[12:20] | And bang! A shot was fired. | 突然砰一声 有人开枪 |
[12:23] | And Joey with no regard for his own safety | 乔伊完全不顾自己的安危 |
[12:27] | throws himself on me! | 扑到我身上保护我 |
[12:29] | My God, Joey! | 天啊 乔伊 |
[12:30] | It was a car backfire! | 那是汽车逆火放屁的声音 |
[12:33] | Yeah, but-but he didn’t know that! | 对 但是当时他并不知道 |
[12:35] | Yeah, I didn’t know that. | 对 我不知道 |
[12:38] | And it could’ve just as easily have been a bullet. | 那很有可能会是子弹的 |
[12:41] | Hey Joe, you ever think about joining the force? | 乔伊 你有没有想过要当警察 |
[12:43] | We could use a guy like you. | 警界很需要你这种人 |
[12:44] | Who jumps at loud noises! | 听到巨响就吓得跳起来 |
[12:49] | Wow! I could’ve died tonight. | 哇 我今晚有可能丧命的 |
[12:52] | Yeah! If the car that backfired had run over you! | 对 如果那部放屁的车把你碾过去的话 |
[12:56] | Y’know what, I’m gonna go home before Ross starts rambling | 我先回家去了 省得罗斯 |
[12:58] | about his newfound respect for life. | 大谈人生新发现 |
[13:01] | I do have a newfound respect for life. | 我的人生的确有了新发现 |
[13:05] | Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[13:10] | Sweetheart, you wanna get some dinner? | 亲爱的 你要吃晚餐吗 |
[13:12] | Yeah! Sure! Yep! | 好啊 当然 |
[13:14] | Oh, y’know what? | 你知道吗 |
[13:16] | If I heard a shot right now, I’d throw my body on you. | 如果现在听到枪声 我一定会扑到你身上 |
[13:19] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:19] | Well maybe you and I should take a walk through a bad neighborhood. | 那我们或许应该去治安不好的街区散步 |
[13:22] | – Okay! – All right. | -好的 -好 |
[13:24] | Bye! | 再见 |
[13:25] | Bye! | 再见 |
[13:31] | Cut it out Ross! | 罗斯 你别再闹了 |
[13:32] | I hate to have to save your life and kick your ass in the same day! | 我不想在同一天里 救完你又痛扁你一顿 |
[13:45] | Dude! How come you took off? | 兄弟 你刚才怎么先闪了 |
[13:48] | Oh, I just went for a walk, | 我只是去散步 |
[13:51] | around the living room. Whatever… | 在客厅里绕来绕去 |
[13:54] | Is something wrong? | 有什么不对吗 |
[13:55] | No. No I’m just tired. | 没有 我只是累了 |
[13:58] | Y’know, from-from the walk. | 走路走累了 |
[14:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:03] | You dove in front of Ross! Ross! | 你扑上去救罗斯 罗斯 |
[14:08] | That’s what this is about! | 原来是这么一回事 |
[14:12] | Oh my God, you hate Ross! | 天啊 你恨罗斯 |
[14:16] | I do not hate Ross! | 我没有恨罗斯 |
[14:17] | Of course you do! I saved him! | 你当然有 我救了他 |
[14:19] | You’re mad at me! It all adds up! | 你生我的气 这下全都说得通了 |
[14:21] | You want Ross out of the picture. | 你想铲除罗斯 |
[14:25] | What picture? | 铲除什么 |
[14:26] | I don’t know, but I don’t like what I’m hearing! | 不知道 但是你说的话很不中听 |
[14:29] | Look I’m very glad that you saved Ross from the car backfire, | 我很高兴你在汽车放屁事件中 救了罗斯 |
[14:31] | but it could’ve been a bullet and you y’know, | 但那如果真的是子弹怎么办 |
[14:33] | you didn’t try to save me! | 你竟然救他不救我 |
[14:35] | Ohh, you’re upset | 原来你在气这个 |
[14:37] | because you think I chose Ross over you! | 你以为我觉得罗斯比你重要 |
[14:40] | No! I…knew…you could take care of yourself. | 不是这样的 我知道你能照顾自己 |
[14:45] | Y’know, I mean Ross, he need help. He’s not street like us! | 罗斯需要别人照顾 他不像你我见过大场面 |
[14:49] | When it comes down to it, you would risk your life for Ross | 归根结底 你宁愿冒死救罗斯 |
[14:52] | before you would for me. That’s the bottom line. | 也不来救我 这才是重点 |
[14:56] | Well, no, not exactly! All right, look, I, | 不完全是这样 听我说 |
[15:00] | I wasn’t trying to save Ross. Okay? | 我那不是要救罗斯 明白吗 |
[15:06] | My sandwich was next to Ross. | 我的三明治在罗斯旁边 |
[15:10] | All right? | 懂了吗 |
[15:13] | I was, I was trying to save my sandwich. | 我是要救我的三明治 |
[15:18] | From a bullet! | 怕它被枪打到 |
[15:21] | I know it doesn’t make much sense… | 我知道这说来没啥道理 |
[15:22] | Much sense?! | 岂止没啥道理 |
[15:24] | Look Chandler, it was instinct! | 钱德勒 那是本能反应 |
[15:26] | Okay? I just went for it! | 当时就扑过去了 |
[15:28] | So you risked your life, for a sandwich! | 所以你冒死去救三明治 |
[15:30] | I know it sounds crazy, but Chandler | 我知道这听起来很夸张 钱德勒 |
[15:33] | this is the greatest sandwich in the world! | 但这可是世界上最棒的三明治 |
[15:39] | So you didn’t uh, choose Ross before me. | 所以你并不觉得罗斯比我重要 |
[15:42] | No! I would never do that! | 是啊 我绝对不会那样 |
[15:45] | You-you’re like my brother! | 你就像是我的亲兄弟 |
[15:48] | Really?! | 真的 |
[15:49] | Yeah! In fact, | 对 事实上 |
[15:51] | to prove how much you mean to me, | 为了证明你对我来说有多重要 |
[15:59] | here. | 给你 |
[16:01] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:02] | No, eh, oh-oi, easy, it’s not a hot dog! | 小心点 这不是热狗 |
[16:10] | How good is that? | 是不是很好吃 |
[16:15] | See? | 看吧 |
[16:16] | Oh-whoa-hey, dude, what are you doing?! | 慢着 兄弟 你在干嘛 |
[16:19] | I thought you were showing me how much you mean to me. | 你不是要证明我对你来说很重要吗 |
[16:21] | Yeah. With a bite! Gee-e-e-eez! | 是啊 用一口来证明 有没搞错 |
[16:43] | Rach, what uh, what are you doing here? | 瑞秋 你在这里干嘛 |
[16:45] | Hey! Y’know what? You are in our apartment all the time! Okay? | 知道吗 你动不动就往我们公寓跑 |
[16:49] | This is, this is just a drop in the bucket mister! | 我这只是小巫见大巫而已 |
[16:54] | Y’know, it-it doesn’t matter. The important thing is that you’re here. | 没关系啦 重点是你来了 |
[16:58] | You’re my friend, and you’re here. Oh! | 你是我朋友 而你来到了这里 |
[17:06] | Okay, just a little scared. What’s going on Ross? | 我有一点点害怕 罗斯 你是怎么了 |
[17:10] | The most amazing thing happened tonight. | 今晚发生了最不寻常的事 |
[17:13] | I thought my number was up. | 我还以为自己要去见阎王了 |
[17:15] | I had an actual near death experience! | 我体验了真正的濒死经历 |
[17:19] | What?! What? What happened?! | 什么 怎么回事 |
[17:20] | Okay, okay, we were on the ride along with Gary, right? | 我们不是跟盖瑞一起开车巡逻吗 |
[17:23] | And somebody took a shot at me! | 有人冲我开枪 |
[17:28] | Really?! | 真的吗 |
[17:30] | No, a car backfired, but | 不是 是车子逆火 但是 |
[17:34] | I thought somebody was taking a shot at me. | 我当时以为有人冲我开枪 |
[17:37] | And Rach, I…I survived! | 瑞秋 我是劫后余生啊 |
[17:41] | And I was filled with this-this great respect for life. | 我的人生拥有了全新视野 |
[17:45] | Y’know? I-I want to experience every moment. | 我要真切体验每一刻 |
[17:48] | I want to seize every opportunity. | 我要把握每一个机会 |
[17:52] | I-I am seeing everything so-so clearly now. | 现在一切都变得好清晰 |
[17:55] | Because a car backfired? | 就因为汽车逆火吗 |
[17:58] | Okay, why are you here? | 好吧 你来这里干嘛 |
[18:02] | Well, I-I-I don’t know how this fits into your whole “seizing” thing | 我不知道这算不算你所谓的”把握今朝” |
[18:06] | but um, Emily called you today. | 不过艾蜜莉今天打了电话给你 |
[18:09] | You talked to her? | 你跟她说了话 |
[18:10] | No, she left a message. | 没有 她留言了 |
[18:12] | But it-it kinda got erased. | 不过留言被删掉了 |
[18:14] | There’s just something wrong with your machine. | 你的答录机有问题 |
[18:17] | Well, okay, what-what did she say? | 那她说了什么 |
[18:19] | Well, uh something about having second thoughts about the wedding | 说什么对结婚的事有点迟疑 |
[18:24] | and did you guys make a mistake breaking up | 说你们分手是个错误 |
[18:26] | and uh, she wants you to call her. | 她要你回电 |
[18:30] | Wow! | 哇 |
[18:32] | Now, that-that was a good thing that I told you, right? | 我跟你说这件事很对吧 |
[18:35] | Huh? Yeah! Yes, of course! | 是啊 当然是这样 |
[18:38] | Okay. Thank you! Thank you! Because-I’m sorry, all right. | 谢谢你 因为… 抱歉没事了 |
[18:41] | I’m gonna go tell Monica that I was right. | 我要去跟莫妮卡说 我这样做是对的 |
[18:43] | Because y’know what? She didn’t want me-not important. | 你知道吗 她不希望我… 算了 |
[18:46] | The point is, I was right. Your decision. | 重点是我是对的 你自己决定 |
[18:50] | Okay? I was right. Your decision. | 我是对的 你自己决定 |
[18:55] | Right. I guess, I guess I should call Emily. | 对 我想我应该回电给艾蜜莉 |
[18:59] | Okay, no, that’s not the right decision. | 不对 你的决定不对 |
[19:01] | That’s not, that’s not right, no Ross-Ross, come on! | 不对 罗斯 你清醒一点 |
[19:05] | I mean, that woman made you miserable! | 我的意思是 那个女人把你给整惨了 |
[19:10] | Okay, Ross, do you really want to get back into that? | 罗斯 你真的还想自找麻烦吗 |
[19:15] | Okay, look, yesterday I would’ve even | 如果她是在昨天打来的 |
[19:17] | considered calling her back, | 我压根不会想回电 |
[19:19] | but my ex-wife calls on the same day | 我体验濒死经历的当天 |
[19:23] | I have a near death experience. | 我的前妻正好打电话来 |
[19:26] | I mean, that-that has got to mean something! | 这一定有所含义 |
[19:28] | Ugh, Ross! That was not a near death experience! | 罗斯 那不是濒死经历 |
[19:30] | That was barely an experience! | 就连经历都谈不上 |
[19:33] | You weren’t there! | 当时你并不在场 |
[19:37] | Okay, maybe this is something that I-I’m supposed to seize! Y’know? | 或许这就是我应该把握的事 |
[19:42] | Okay, y’know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[19:44] | Maybe, this is not about seizing stuff. | 或许这无关把握或是不把握 |
[19:48] | Maybe this is about escaping stuff. | 或许这是关于逃避 |
[19:52] | I mean, look-look today | 就拿今天来说 |
[19:54] | you escaped death, | 你逃过了 死亡 |
[19:59] | y’know? And maybe this is a chance for you to escape | 或许这正是给你逃避的机会 |
[20:03] | getting back together with Emily? | 不去和艾蜜莉复合 |
[20:06] | That does make sense. | 这还蛮有道理的 |
[20:10] | Because I do wanna seize some opportunity, | 因为我要把握住这个机会 |
[20:14] | but I-I really don’t wanna see or talk to her. | 不和她见面或联络 |
[20:19] | Well, there you go! | 这不就结了 |
[20:21] | Yeah. Maybe today is just, | 或许今天就是 |
[20:25] | close call day. | “千钧一发”日(字面意是差点打电话) |
[20:29] | Hey, thanks Rach. | 瑞秋 谢了 |
[20:31] | Ohh, honey no problem. | 亲爱的 甭客气 |
[20:34] | Okay. Oh wait-wait-wait! The message is blinking. | 等等 留言灯在闪 |
[20:36] | Maybe you didn’t erase it. | 或许留言没被删掉 |
[20:39] | “Hey Ross, it’s you!” | 罗斯 是你啊 |
[20:41] | Oh yeah, no that’s-that’s an old message, nobody needs to hear that. | 这是旧的留言 没什么好听的 |
[20:47] | Hey umm, was-was Monica here? | 莫妮卡有来过吗 |
[20:50] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[20:51] | Yeah, I want my money back. | 叫她把我的钱还来 |
[20:54] | Yeah, uh you-you probably need that for stamps, right? | 是要用来买邮票的吧 |
[21:05] | Hey Pheebs, has Gary ever been shot at for real? | 菲比 盖瑞有真的中枪过吗 |
[21:08] | Yes. Once. Yeah, a little. | 有 一次 小小的一次 |
[21:12] | He kinda did it to himself. | 算是他自己打的 |
[21:14] | It’s not really a good story. | 这故事没什么好讲的 |
[21:17] | I wonder how I would react under fire, y’know? | 不知道我置身枪战会怎样 |
[21:20] | And not backfire but-but heavy fire, | 不是汽车逆火 是枪林弹雨 |
[21:23] | like I was in a war or something. | 好比我在战场上之类的 |
[21:25] | Man, I would be great in a war! | 我去打仗一定很厉害 |
[21:27] | I mean, I really, I think I would make a fantastic military leader. | 一定会是很棒的军事领袖 |
[21:30] | I mean I know I would make General | 跟你们这些人比起来 |
[21:32] | before any of you guys. | 我一定会最先当上将军 |
[21:35] | Before or after you were shot by your own troops? | 在你被自己的部下枪杀前还是之后 |
[21:38] | I know where Joey would be. | 我知道乔伊会在哪里 |
[21:40] | He would be down in the foxhole protecting all of us. | 他一定会在散兵坑里保护大家 |
[21:42] | Yes, if the foxhole was lined with sandwiches. | 对 如果那个散兵坑是用三明治围起来的话 |
[21:46] | Yeah, hero sandwiches. | 没错 英雄三明治 |
[21:51] | Well you all know that I’m a pacifist | 你们知道我主张和平 |
[21:53] | so I’m not interested in war in any way. | 我对战争没什么兴趣 |
[21:56] | But y’know what? | 不过 |
[21:57] | When the revolution comes, | 等到革命来临的那一天 |
[21:58] | I will have to destroy you all. | 我一定会把你们消灭光 |
[22:00] | Not you Joey. | 乔伊 你除外 |