时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Okay, this is it. | 好了 轮到我们了 |
[00:07] | You sure you wanna do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[00:12] | Hello, Mrs. Ross. | 你好 罗斯太太 |
[00:15] | Well, hello, Mr. Rachel. | 你好 瑞秋先生 |
[00:26] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[00:29] | Come on, Pheebs, hurry up! Hurry, hurry! | 菲比 快点 快快快 |
[00:31] | Okay! Okay! | 好的 好的 |
[00:35] | Oh, my God! ls everybody getting married? | 我的天啊 大家都要结婚吗 |
[00:41] | No running in the chapel. | 教堂里不准奔跑 |
[00:43] | Hey, don’t you give me any of your- | 你少跟我来这… |
[00:48] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这里干嘛 |
[00:49] | Ross and Rachel left us a message. | 罗斯和瑞秋给我们留言 |
[00:51] | Saying they’re getting married. | 说要来这里结婚 |
[00:52] | lsn’t that why you guys are here? | 你们不是来找他们的吗 |
[00:53] | Yes. Why else would we be here? | 当然是 不然我们来干什么 |
[01:00] | Well. What happened? Did we miss it? | 怎么样 我们来晚了吗 |
[01:02] | We actually missed it. | 我们也没赶上 |
[01:03] | Maybe you wouldn’t have if you could run in the chapel! | 这都怪教堂里不能奔跑 |
[01:07] | This is insane. | 真是太荒唐了 |
[01:09] | What’s the big deal? You know, it’s not like it’s a real marriage. | 有什么大不了的 又不是真正的婚姻 |
[01:13] | What? | 什么 |
[01:15] | lf you marry in Vegas, you’re only married in Vegas. | 在赌城结婚 只有在赌城有效 |
[01:20] | What are you talking about? lf you marry in Vegas, | 你在胡说什么 在赌城结婚 |
[01:22] | – you’re married everywhere. – Really? | -在哪里都有法律效力 -真的吗 |
[01:27] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[01:30] | Oh, well. | 随便啦 |
[01:38] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:43] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:45] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:48] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:52] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:55] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:58] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:01] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:48] | Why are we in bed together? | 我们为什么会躺在一起 |
[02:50] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:54] | Do you have any clothes on? | 你穿着衣服吗 |
[02:57] | Yes. | 穿着 |
[02:58] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -没有 |
[03:02] | But we didn’t have… | 但是我们没有… |
[03:06] | …sex, did we? | 做爱 对吧 |
[03:10] | I mean, I don’t remember much about last night, | 我不太记得昨晚的事情了 |
[03:14] | lt was such a blur. | 一切都好模糊 |
[03:18] | l remember laughing. l laughed a lot. | 我记得我在笑 一直在笑 |
[03:21] | Then we didn’t have sex. | 然后 我们没有嘿咻 |
[03:28] | We were really drunk. | 我们真是醉得一塌糊涂 |
[03:31] | l’m glad we didn’t do anything stupid. | 幸好没干什么蠢事 |
[03:33] | Tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[03:40] | Morning, Pheebs. | 早啊 菲比 |
[03:42] | Well, my movie has been officially canceled. | 我的电影正式取消拍摄了 |
[03:46] | Joey, l’m so sorry. | 好可惜喔 乔伊 |
[03:49] | You want my breakfast? | 你要不要吃我的早餐 |
[03:51] | Too depressed to eat. | 我沮丧得吃不下了 |
[03:53] | l’ll probably eat in, like, five minutes. | 得过五分钟后才有食欲 |
[03:56] | So I guess l’ll just fly home with you guys. | 所以我只好跟你们回去了 |
[03:58] | – What time is your flight? – What about my cab? | -飞机是几点来着 -那我的计程车呢 |
[04:00] | l don’t need that anymore. | 我用不着了 |
[04:03] | Joey, you borrowed my cab. | 乔伊 你跟我借了车 |
[04:04] | You have to drive it back. | 就得负责开回去 |
[04:06] | l don’t wanna drive back by myself. l get lonely. | 我不想自己开回去 太寂寞了 |
[04:10] | How about if you come with me? | 你来陪我怎么样 |
[04:12] | I don’t know, it’s such a long trip. | 我不晓得 那得开很久吧 |
[04:13] | That would be great. | 有你陪一定很棒 |
[04:14] | We could talk and play games. | 我们可以聊天玩游戏 |
[04:17] | This could be our chance to, like, renew our friendship. | 这是让友谊变新鲜的好机会 |
[04:22] | Are you asking me to have a “frienaissance”? | 你要我跟你玩”友谊复兴”吗 |
[04:27] | Sure? | 是吧 |
[04:28] | All right. Although, l don’t think we need one, baby. | 好吧 虽然没这个必要 小宝贝 |
[04:31] | l never stopped loving you. | 因为我可是一直爱着你哦 |
[04:37] | So has anybody talked to Dr. and Mrs. Geller yet? | 有谁跟盖勒博士夫妇讲到话了吗 |
[04:40] | They left me a message. They’ll be here in any minute. | 他们有留言给我 应该随时会到 |
[04:43] | Where is the waitress? l’m starving. | 服务生呢 我饿死了 |
[04:48] | lt’s a buffet, man. | 这是自助餐 |
[04:51] | Here’s where l win all my money back! | 我可以把我的钱吃回本了 |
[04:56] | l gotta talk to you. | 我有事找你 |
[04:57] | Sure. | 好 |
[04:59] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[05:08] | Monica and l almost got married last night. | 莫妮卡和我昨晚差点结婚 |
[05:11] | My God! | 天啊 |
[05:12] | That’s huge! | 这可是大消息 |
[05:16] | Wait a minute. Why wasn’t l invited? | 等等 为什么没找我去 |
[05:20] | And who was gonna be your best man? | 谁要当你的伴郎呢 |
[05:21] | Don’t say Ross. Do not say Ross. | 不许说是罗斯 不准说是罗斯 |
[05:24] | Look, I just don’t think Monica and I get ready to get married yet! | 我只是觉得我们还没准备好 |
[05:27] | You know, l love her and everything…. | 你知道我很爱她 |
[05:29] | …but seeing Ross and Rachel come out of that chapel… | 但看到罗斯他们从教堂冒出来 |
[05:31] | …was like a wake- up call | 我突然惊觉 |
[05:34] | that Monica and l are moving so fast, you know. | 我和莫妮卡进展得太快了 |
[05:38] | How do l tell her without crushing her? | 我要怎么讲才不会让她心碎呢 |
[05:43] | Tell her she’s not marriage material. | 就说她不是结婚的料 |
[05:47] | What? | 什么 |
[05:50] | Girls say it to me all the time. | 女生都这么对我说 |
[05:54] | And believe me, if she’s anything like me, | 相信我 要是她和我一样 |
[05:56] | she’s just gonna be relieved. | 一定会如释重负 |
[06:00] | How do l tell Chandler that it’s too soon? | 我该怎么跟钱德勒说进展太快了 |
[06:02] | It’s gonna break his heart. | 这会让他心碎 |
[06:03] | He’s gonna think l don’t love him anymore. | 他一定会觉得我不爱他了 |
[06:05] | – Well, you don’t. – Yes, l do. | -你是不爱他了 -我爱 |
[06:07] | Good, good. l was just testing you. | 很好 我只是在测试你 |
[06:13] | You know what? We were just talking about bacon. | 我们刚才在聊培根呢 |
[06:16] | No, we were talking about tennis. | 不对 我们是在聊网球 |
[06:18] | Tennis is more believable. | 网球比较让人信服 |
[06:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:29] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[06:38] | What? | 怎样 |
[06:40] | Are we gonna talk about what you guys did last night? | 你们要谈谈昨晚的事吗 |
[06:45] | What do you mean “last night”? | 昨晚怎么了 |
[06:45] | Nothing…uh, nothing happened last night. | 昨晚…什么事都没发生啊 |
[06:49] | Ross invited us all to watch. | 罗斯邀我们大家去”观礼” |
[06:54] | Rach! We weren’t gonna miss our friends getting married. | 瑞秋 我们怎么会错过朋友的婚礼 |
[06:57] | Who got married? | 谁结婚了 |
[07:01] | You did. | 你们啊 |
[07:03] | What? | 什么 |
[07:05] | – Hello. We didn’t get married. – No, we didn’t. That’s ridi- – | -我们哪有结婚 -怎么可能 别闹了 |
[07:15] | Wait, wait, wait. l remember being in a chapel. | 等等…我记得去过教堂 |
[07:17] | They…they would not let us get married | 我们醉成那样 |
[07:19] | when we were that drunk. | 不可能被批准 |
[07:21] | They let you get married when you are drunk. | 他们当然会批准 |
[07:23] | Most people who marry in Vegas are drunk. | 在赌城结婚的人通常都醉醺醺的 |
[07:27] | Now, l’m drunk right now. | 我现在就醉了 |
[07:30] | l can’t have a mimosa with breakfast? l’m on vacation. | 早餐不能喝鸡尾酒啊 我在度假呢 |
[07:35] | What are you gonna do? | 你们要怎么办 |
[07:36] | Well, l guess we find a divorce lawyer. | 看来得找个离婚律师了 |
[07:39] | Well, l think- – l think Ross already has one. | 我想罗斯已经有人选了 |
[07:45] | Now, this one’s free, right? | 这次会免费吧 |
[07:46] | Because you paid for the first two, the third one for free. | 前两次你都付钱了 所以会白送一次 |
[07:50] | Laugh it up, but the joke’s on you… | 尽管笑吧 丢脸的可是你 |
[07:52] | …because we don’t need to get divorced. | 因为我们不必离婚 |
[07:55] | annulment一词多义 可表示注销或消除记忆的意思 | |
[07:55] | – We’re just gonna get an annulment. – An annulment? | -只要办理注销就行 -消什么 |
[07:58] | Ross, l don’t think surgery is the answer here. | 罗斯 手术不算个办法呀 |
[08:03] | Oh, that’s your thing! | 那是你的专长 |
[08:07] | What? | 什么 |
[08:08] | Your thing, your thing. You know, | 专长 就是你擅长的事情啊 |
[08:10] | You’re the guy who gets divorced. | 你是专门离婚的人 |
[08:14] | No, no, that’s not “my thing.” | 不 我才不擅长这种事呢 |
[08:17] | l do not love getting divorced. | 我并不爱离婚 |
[08:20] | Yes, you do. This is your third divorce. | 你当然爱 这是你第三次离婚 |
[08:23] | You love divorce so much, you’re probably gonna marry it… | 你爱”离婚”爱到搞不好会娶了”它” |
[08:28] | …and then it won’t work out, | 然后婚姻破裂 |
[08:29] | so you’re gonna have to divorce it, divorcing guy. | 你又得离婚 离婚男 |
[08:34] | l’m so drunk. | 我醉得好厉害 |
[08:43] | – So what do you think we should do? – l don’t know. | -你觉得我们应该怎么办 -不知道 |
[08:45] | But l know l love you. | 但我知道我爱你 |
[08:47] | l know l love you. | 我也知道我爱你 |
[08:54] | So where are we | 那我们现在 |
[08:55] | on the whole “going back to where they have the marriages” thing? | 对”要不要再去结婚”的想法是什么 |
[08:58] | l love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:00] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[09:03] | Last night we let the dice decide. | 昨晚我们让骰子决定 |
[09:05] | We should leave it up to fate again. | 也许应该再把决定权留给命运 |
[09:07] | l love you! | 我爱你 |
[09:09] | We don’t get married unless there’s a sign. | 有征兆 我们才结婚 |
[09:12] | So say… | 这样 |
[09:13] | say you roll another eight, then there’s a definite sign… | 要是你又掷出个八来 |
[09:16] | – …that we should marry. – All right. | -就表示我们绝对应该结婚 -好的 |
[09:18] | Eight we get married… | 八就结婚 |
[09:19] | …but 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, | 但二 三 四 五 六 七 九 |
[09:22] | 10, 11 , 12, we don’t get married. | 十 十一 十二 我们就不结婚 |
[09:23] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[09:25] | Hey, we got a shooter. | 有人要来试试手气 |
[09:27] | Money, please. | 请下注 |
[09:28] | – Ready? – Ready. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[09:30] | Come on, eight. | 来个八吧 |
[09:35] | Yes, yes, eight. | 没错 来个八吧 |
[09:39] | Eight, easy eight. | 八 三五八 |
[09:44] | l can’t believe l rolled an eight. | 真不敢相信我扔出个八 |
[09:46] | That was so unlikely. | 真是太不可能了 |
[09:49] | Well, let’s get married. | 那我们就结婚吧 |
[09:50] | l guess. | 唯有这样啦 |
[09:52] | That wasn’t a hard eight! Last night l rolled a hard eight. | 这不是双四八 我昨晚掷的是双四八 |
[09:55] | That’s right! lt was the wrong kind of eight. | 说得对 这个八不对 |
[09:57] | No wedding! Damn it! | 不能结婚了 真可惜 |
[09:59] | l wanted it so bad! | 人家超想结婚的 |
[10:05] | – Wanna go pack? – Yeah. | -去收拾行李吗 -好 |
[10:09] | We’re doing the right thing, right? | 我们这么做没错吧 |
[10:10] | Of course we are. | 当然没错 |
[10:12] | We left it up to fate. | 我们让命运决定了 |
[10:14] | lf we were supposed to get married, | 如果我们应该结婚 |
[10:16] | there would be a clear cut sign. | 一定会有明确的征兆 |
[10:25] | Okay, you have 19 questions left. Use them wisely. | 好 你还剩十九个问题 要好好把握哦 |
[10:33] | Come on, Joey. | 快点 乔伊 |
[10:34] | You can’t win if you don’t ask any questions! | 你不问就…不能赢了 |
[10:40] | – What? – You promised me a fun road trip. | -怎样啦 -你说回程之旅会很好玩 |
[10:43] | But we’ve been on the road for 6 hours, | 结果我们上路六个小时 |
[10:45] | and you’ve been asleep for 5 and a half. | 你就睡了五个半小时 |
[10:47] | We are switching at the next rest stop, | 咱俩在下一个休息站换手 |
[10:48] | and you are going to drive the whole way back. | 你给我一路开回去 |
[10:50] | That will be your punishment, you greedy sleeper! | 这是对你的惩罚 贪睡鬼 |
[10:55] | All right, all right. | 好啦 知道了 |
[10:57] | And until then, you are going to sing to me… | 现在你得唱歌给我听 |
[10:59] | …because the radio’s broken and you are selfish, | 因为收音机坏了 你又很自私 |
[11:02] | but you have a nice voice. | 但歌声却很好听 |
[11:05] | – Really? – Sing! | -真的吗 -快唱 |
[11:06] | l wanna rock ‘n’ roll all night | 我想彻夜摇滚 |
[11:19] | Man, this is a long drive. | 天啊 这一路真的好漫长 |
[11:23] | Are my eyes open? | 我的眼睛有睁开吗 |
[11:24] | No! | 没有 |
[11:42] | Morning. | 早安 |
[11:50] | – Hey. – Hey, hubby. | -嘿 -嘿 老公仔 |
[11:56] | Actually, I… | 其实我… |
[11:57] | l wanted to talk to you about that whole annulment thing. | 是想找你讨论注销婚姻的事 |
[12:00] | Yeah, l’m not gonna do that. | 我不打算去办 |
[12:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:18] | So we’ll just stay married. | 那我们就维持婚姻关系 |
[12:21] | Yes, exactly. | 没错 |
[12:22] | And l will make everyone call me Mrs. Geller. | 我会请大家叫我盖勒太太 |
[12:28] | Wow, this is so amazing. | 真是太棒了 |
[12:30] | l really thought l’d have to talk you into this more. | 我还以为得加把劲才能说服你呢 |
[12:35] | Okay, see now l’m scared | 好吧 我现在怕了 |
[12:36] | because l don’t actually think you’re kidding. | 因为你好像不是在开玩笑 |
[12:40] | l’m not kidding. | 我不是啊 |
[12:42] | Look…I, I… | 你看 我 |
[12:43] | …l can’t have three failed marriages. | 我不能有三次失败的婚姻 |
[12:47] | l can’t, okay? | 我不能 明白吗 |
[12:49] | l, I am not gonna be that guy. | 我不要当那样的人 |
[12:53] | What? So… | 搞什么啊 |
[12:56] | So, what, we just stay married forever? | 所以我们要永远这样下去吗 |
[12:59] | Okay, look, how is this going to affect you, really? | 这对你有什么影响吗 说真的 |
[13:06] | l mean, you fill some form out once in a while… | 我是说 偶尔填表格时 |
[13:10] | …instead of checking the box “Miss,” | 不能选”未婚”那项 |
[13:12] | you check the box that says, “Mrs.” | 转选”已婚”那项 |
[13:14] | lt’s right next to it. | 就在”未婚”旁边 |
[13:19] | Okay, I’m sorry. You’re right. Y’know what? | 抱歉 你说得对 其实嘛 |
[13:22] | We absolutely can stay married, | 我们确实是应该结婚 |
[13:24] | because I was under the impression | 因为我之前误会以为 |
[13:25] | that the boxes were far away from each other. | 那两项离得十万八千里远呢 |
[13:30] | OK. All right, look, just please, | 好吧 听着 |
[13:34] | take a moment here… | 麻烦你静下来 |
[13:35] | …and think about what you’re asking of me. Okay? | 想一想 你在要求我做什么 |
[13:39] | l am asking you to do me a favor. | 我不过是要求你帮我一个小忙 |
[13:46] | You are asking me to be your wife. | 你是在要求我 当你的老婆 |
[13:50] | And as my wife, | 而身为我的老婆 |
[13:51] | l think you should grant me this favor. | 你应该帮我这个忙 |
[13:59] | That kid kicked me really hard on the plane. | 飞机上那个小孩踢我踢得真用力 |
[14:01] | Well, you did pull his hair. | 谁让你扯他头发呢 |
[14:04] | He took my snack. | 谁让他拿我的零食 |
[14:04] | – l’m not getting into this again. – Okay. | -我不想再争了 -好吧 |
[14:07] | All right, you know what? | 不过说真的 |
[14:08] | Hurts really bad. | 疼死我了 |
[14:10] | Well, l told you not to walk. Here. | 我就叫你不要走路嘛 来 |
[14:12] | There. There. Okay. | 来 我抱着哈 |
[14:23] | – This doesn’t mean anything, does it? – No. | -这不是新娘抱吧 -不是 |
[14:29] | How could you pick up a hitchhiker? | 你怎么可以随便让人搭便车呢 |
[14:31] | He could be a rap- – | 他搞不好是强… |
[14:33] | He could be a rapist or a killer or something. | 强暴犯或杀人犯什么的 |
[14:36] | Don’t you think l asked him that before he got in? | 你以为我没有先问过他吗 |
[14:40] | You know what? l’m not talking to you. | 我懒得理你 |
[14:41] | You go back to sleep. | 睡你的觉去吧 |
[14:43] | – And, you, are you a rapist? – No. | -你是强暴犯吗 -不是 |
[14:45] | Do you like car games? | 你喜欢车上小游戏吗 |
[14:47] | Yeah, you know the license plate game? | 喜欢 你知道车牌游戏吗 |
[14:50] | l love the license plate game! | 我最喜欢车牌游戏了 |
[14:52] | l’ll play. l’ll play. | 我也要玩 我也要玩 |
[14:54] | No, you need your sleep. Night- night. | 不行 你需要睡眠 晚安 |
[15:04] | Listen. l know you wanted to talk to me… | 听着 我知道你想跟我谈谈 |
[15:07] | …but l have an idea | 但我有个办法 |
[15:08] | that may make you wanna stay married. | 或许能让你愿意维持婚姻关系 |
[15:12] | We register… | 我们去注册… |
[15:14] | …and you get to keep all the presents. | 礼物通通都给你 |
[15:21] | No, Ross, come on. No, listen. | 不行 罗斯 你听我说 |
[15:24] | Look, l’ve thought a lot about how to tell you this, and… | 我一直在想 要怎么表达 |
[15:26] | OK. The bottom line, Ross… | 罗斯 反正无论如何… |
[15:28] | …is we cannot stay married. | 我们不能维持婚姻关系 |
[15:32] | – l don’t know if that’s true– – Oh, but it is. | -那可不一定 -当然一定 |
[15:35] | Okay. You know what this is? | 好吧 你知道这叫什么吗 |
[15:38] | This is a difference of opinion. | 这叫做意见不合 |
[15:44] | When that happens in a marriage- – | 在婚姻中遇到这种状况… |
[15:46] | Ross, come on! This is not… | 罗斯 拜托 这不是… |
[15:47] | This is not a marriage! | 罗斯 这不是婚姻 |
[15:48] | This is the world’s worst hangover! | 这是全世界最惨的宿醉 |
[15:52] | Ross, listen, if you do not get this annulment, l will. | 罗斯 如果你不去注销 那我自己去 |
[15:59] | All right. All right, l’ll do it. | 好 我去就是了 |
[16:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:04] | Hey, hey. Uh… | 对了 |
[16:06] | is there…is there any such thing as an annulment shower? | 你说会不会有注销婚姻庆祝会呢 |
[16:14] | Oh, wait, wait! There’s the train station. | 停车 停车 火车站到了 |
[16:16] | This is where l get off. | 我该下车了 |
[16:17] | Well, l have your address and phone number. | 我有你的住址和电话号码 |
[16:19] | l have your name and the fact that you’re a drifter. | 我知道你的名字和你居无定所 |
[16:22] | So ball’s pretty much in your court. | 看来主动权在你手上 |
[16:26] | All right. See you, Pheebs. | 好 再见 菲比 |
[16:37] | Come on, Pheebs, l can’t take this anymore. | 拜托 菲比 我受不了了 |
[16:39] | Please talk to me. | 求求你跟我说话吧 |
[16:43] | Let, let me make it up to you, uh? | 至少让我补偿你 好不好 |
[16:46] | * Ground control to Major Tom * | * 地面控制中心呼叫汤姆少校 * |
[16:52] | * Commencing countdown Engines on * | * 倒数开始 发动引擎 * |
[16:58] | * Take your protein pills * | * 吞几颗蛋白质丸 * |
[17:01] | * And put your helmet on * | * 戴上头盔 * |
[17:05] | – This is- – – Stop it! Stop it! No! | -这是 -闭嘴 够了 |
[17:10] | That’s not fair. | 不公平 |
[17:11] | You know l can’t resist that beautiful voice. | 你明知我无法抗拒那美妙的歌声 |
[17:15] | Pheebs, look, l am so sorry. | 菲比 我真的很抱歉 |
[17:17] | I know l promised you a fun road trip with your friend… | 我答应让你有一段愉快的回程时光 |
[17:20] | …and l didn’t deliver, okay? | 却没能做到 |
[17:22] | But..but now l know that you think | 但现在我知道 |
[17:25] | being awake is an important part of friendship. | 你认为在友情中 保持清醒很重要 |
[17:28] | So l will strive to stay awake for as long as l know you. | 只要我们还是朋友 我就会一直保持清醒 |
[17:36] | You can still sleep at night and stuff. | 你晚上还是可以睡觉什么的 |
[17:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:41] | “二十个问题”是一个人先在心里想一样事物 然后其他人问20个问题 通过回答”是”或”否”得出答案 | |
[17:41] | So can we play 20 Questions now? | 那可以玩”二十个问题”了吗 |
[17:44] | l got a good one. | 我想到一题很棒的 |
[17:45] | l have been thinking about it since Kansas. | 在堪萨斯时就想到了 |
[17:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:50] | ls it… | 是 |
[17:52] | …a kind of hot sandwich? | 一种热食三明治吗 |
[17:55] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:58] | ls it a meatball sub? | 是肉丸潜水堡吗 |
[18:00] | That is incredible! | 真不可思议 |
[18:02] | You are the master! | 你是大师 |
[18:07] | Bug! | 有虫子 |
[18:11] | Ah, that’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[18:12] | – You look like you’re- – – Don’t say it! | -你看起来就像… -别说了 |
[18:14] | Don’t even think it. | 想都别想 |
[18:17] | All right. | 不说就不说 |
[18:19] | Okay, Chandler, enjoy your handful. | 钱德勒 你们俩就慢慢耗吧 |
[18:25] | All right, Should we just get married? You know, I mean… | 我们要不要干脆结婚算了 你看现在 |
[18:27] | Should we just do it when all the signs are telling us to do it. | 所有的征兆都是叫我们结婚 |
[18:30] | l’m sick of the signs. | 我才懒得管那些征兆呢 |
[18:31] | – It’s too fast. l’m happy the way things are. – Me too. | -这样太快了 我对现状很满意 -我也是 |
[18:34] | – l don’t want change, do you? – No. | -我不想改变 你想吗 -不想 |
[18:36] | All right, then. Then nothing changes! | 好 那就不要改变 |
[18:38] | Everything is grenn, everything stays the same! | 一切照旧 一切维持现状 |
[18:39] | You go unpack. | 你快去整理行李 |
[18:40] | lt’s been three days, and it drives me insane! | 已经三天了 我都要被逼疯了 |
[18:45] | Jeez, relax, it’s not like we’re mar- – | 别激动 又不是结… |
[18:57] | You know, l was thinking, what if l… | 我在想 要是我把行李放这里 |
[19:00] | …unpack here? | 会怎么样 |
[19:02] | All your stuff would be here. | 那你的东西都会在这里 |
[19:06] | Well… | 那 |
[19:10] | …what if all my stuff was here? | 要是我的东西都在这里呢 |
[19:12] | Then you’d be going back and forth all the time, I mean. | 那你就得整天跑来跑去 |
[19:16] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 这没什么意义 |
[19:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:22] | What if we live together, and you undertsand what l’m saying? | 要是我们同居呢 你懂我的意思了吧 |
[19:28] | Live together? | 同居 |
[19:31] | There’ve been no signs for that. | 又没有任何征兆 |
[19:33] | Me asking is kind of a sign. | 我问你就是个征兆 |
[19:40] | – Yes! Yes! Yes! – Okay. | -好 好 好 -好的 |
[19:46] | Yes. | 好的 |
[19:48] | Okay. Okay, wait. Wait, wait, wait. Okay. | 好 你等等 等着哦 |
[19:50] | Here’s your key. Here’s your key. | 这是你的钥匙 给你 |
[19:52] | Now go out and christen it! | 现在出去 开门试试 |
[19:54] | Go out and come back in! | 出去再开门进来 |
[19:56] | Door hasn’t been locked in five years, but okay. | 这扇门五年没锁了 不过好吧 |
[20:00] | – Ready? – Ready! | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[20:03] | Okay, one promble, the key broke in the lock, and l can’t get in. | 有个问题 钥匙断在锁里了 我进不去 |
[20:06] | Wait. Oh, my God, l can’t get out! | 等等 天啊 我也出不去了 |
[20:09] | – This isn’t a sign! – No, no, no! It’s not a sign. | -这不是征兆吧 -不不不 这不是征兆 |
[20:10] | – It’s a very old key! – lt’s an old key! | -是钥匙太旧了 -钥匙太旧了 |
[20:12] | Oh, my God, it’s old! | 旧的不得了 |
[20:15] | l love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:18] | l love you. | 我也爱你 |
[20:20] | Are you hugging the door right now? | 你现在有抱着门吗 |
[20:29] | No. | 没有 |
[20:31] | Yeah, yeah, me neither. | 好 我也没有 |
[20:38] | So did everything go all right with the annulment? | 注销手续办得还顺利吗 |
[20:40] | Oh, yeah. No problems. | 嗯 没问题 |
[20:42] | lt’s all taken care of. | 都办好了 |
[20:44] | Ross, thank you. | 罗斯 谢谢你 |
[20:47] | Hey, Do you guys wanna go see a movie? | 你们要不要去看场电影呀 |
[20:48] | – Yeah, why not? – Pheebs? | -好啊 -菲比去吗 |
[20:50] | No, thanks. l’ve already seen one. | 不了 眼前就有一出 |
[20:54] | Okay, l’m gonna get my sweater. | 我去穿毛衣 |
[21:00] | You wanna hear something weird? | 想不想听一件奇怪的事 |
[21:02] | Always. | 当然 |
[21:05] | l didn’t get the annulment. | 我没去办注销 |
[21:09] | What? | 什么 |
[21:10] | We’re still married. | 我们还是夫妻 |
[21:13] | Don’t tell Rachel. See you later. | 不要告诉瑞秋 待会儿见 |
[21:20] | 祝真结了婚的柯特妮[莫妮卡]与大卫 新婚快乐 | |
[21:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[21:31] | Key is stuck in the lock. | 钥匙断在钥匙孔里 |
[21:32] | l can fix it. Hold on. | 我会修 等一下 |
[21:36] | Watch out, watch out. | 让开 让开 |
[21:44] | lt still doesn’t work. | 还是不行 |
[21:45] | l’m not finished. | 我还没弄完 |
[21:57] | Nice job, Joe. You’re quite the craftsman! | 漂亮 乔伊 你真是个好手艺 |