时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, so did everything go okay with the annulment? | 手续办得还顺利吗 |
[00:06] | Oh, yeah, no problems. It’s all taken care of. | 没问题 都办好了 |
[00:09] | Ross, thank you. | 罗斯 谢谢你 |
[00:12] | Hey, do you guys wanna go see a movie? | 你们要不要一起去看个电影 |
[00:14] | Yeah, why not? | 好啊 |
[00:15] | – Okay, umm, I’m gonna get my sweater. – Okay. | -我去穿毛衣 -好 |
[00:20] | You uh, you wanna hear something weird? | 想不想听一件奇怪的事 |
[00:22] | Always. | 当然 |
[00:25] | l didn’t get the annulment. | 我没去办注销 |
[00:29] | What? | 什么 |
[00:29] | We’re still married. | 我们还是夫妻 |
[00:32] | Don’t tell Rachel. See you later. | 不要告诉瑞秋 待会见 |
[00:38] | Do you have any gum? | 你有口香糖吗 |
[00:41] | Wait! Wait! Hi! Listen, | 等等 等等 |
[00:43] | Ross, can l just talk to you for just a second? | 罗斯 可以跟你谈一下吗 |
[00:45] | Oh but Phoebe, we’re gonna be late for the movie. | 菲比 但是电影快开演了 |
[00:47] | There’s a cab. Taxi! | 那里有计程车 计程车 |
[00:50] | That’s great. | 真好 |
[00:52] | What timing! My God, huh? There you go. | 来得正好 是吧 上车吧 |
[00:55] | Yeah, we’re, we’re actually just gonna walk ‘ | 是, 但我们只是要走着去 |
[00:57] | cause it’s right up there at the Angelica. | 电影院就在安洁丽大街 |
[00:58] | The Angelika! Go! Go! | 安洁丽大街 开车 |
[01:02] | You didn’t get the annulment?! | 你没去注销 |
[01:04] | l know. | 我知道 |
[01:06] | Ross?! | 罗斯 |
[01:07] | Well, I tried! | 我尽力了 |
[01:08] | but when l got to my lawyer’s office, all l heard was: | 但我一到我律师办公室 脑海中就传来 |
[01:11] | “Three divorces! Three divorces!” | “离婚三次 离婚三次” |
[01:14] | Look, I just don’t want my tombstone to read | 我只是不希望我墓志铭会是 |
[01:16] | “Ross Geller: Three Divorces.” | “罗斯盖勒 离婚三次” |
[01:20] | Don’t worry about that. | 担心什么啊 |
[01:21] | Your tombstone can say whatever you want. | 你的墓志铭你做主 |
[01:23] | lt can say, “Ross Geller: Good at Marriage.” | 你可以刻 “罗斯·盖勒 婚姻高手” |
[01:27] | You know? Mine’s gonna say, | 我的会刻 |
[01:29] | “Phoebe Buffay: Buried Alive.” | “菲比·布非 活埋在此” |
[01:32] | All l know is, l can’t have another failed marriage. | 反正我不能再有另外一次失败的婚姻 |
[01:36] | So okay what? You’re gonna be married to a girl | 所以呢 你要娶一个 |
[01:38] | who doesn’t even know about it?! | 不知情的女生当老婆吗 |
[01:40] | Woman. Sorry. | 是女人 抱歉 |
[01:44] | Okay, so l don’t have it all worked out quite yet. | 我还没想好要怎么做 |
[01:46] | Just don’t…just don’t say anything to Rachel. | 拜托你先别告诉瑞秋 |
[01:50] | Rachel is one of my closest friends. | 瑞秋是我最要好的朋友之一 |
[01:53] | Although, being the only one who knows anything about this | 不过当唯一知情的人 |
[01:55] | does makes me feel special. Okay! | 感觉不赖 好吧 |
[01:59] | Okay, stop, stop! Phoebe? | 停车 菲比 |
[02:02] | Hey, Rach! | 瑞秋 |
[02:05] | What was that? | 你搞什么啊 |
[02:07] | Sorry. Mix-up. | 抱歉 出了点小差错 |
[02:10] | How was the movie? | 电影好看吗 |
[02:11] | l haven’t seen it yet. | 我还没看呢 |
[02:13] | Then you’d better hurry. The Angelica! Go! Go! | 那就要快了 安洁丽大街 开车 |
[02:16] | No! | 不要啊 |
[02:25] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:30] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:32] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:35] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:39] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:42] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:45] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:48] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:59] | When we move in together, can l get a gumball machine? | 等我们同居 我可以买台泡泡糖机吗 |
[03:02] | Of course. Joey wouldn’t let you have one? | 当然可以 乔伊不让你买吗 |
[03:05] | No, when it comes to sweets, he’s surprisingly strict. | 不让 跟甜食有关 他就管很严 |
[03:10] | Hey, have you figured out a way to tell him you’re moving out? | 想好怎么跟他说你要搬出来了吗 |
[03:11] | No, no, I keep trying, y’know? | 还没 我试着要说好几次了 |
[03:13] | And I can get out, “Joey, I have to…” | 结果我只说得出”乔伊 我得…” |
[03:15] | Then l lose my nerve and l finish with, | 然后我就不敢说了 结果就变成 |
[03:17] | “–go to the bathroom.” | “去上厕所” |
[03:20] | He may think l’m sick. | 他可能以为我有病 |
[03:22] | Y’know, I really have to tell Rachel, but I | 我也真得告诉瑞秋这事情了 |
[03:24] | We just gotta get it over with. | 早死早超生 |
[03:26] | Y’know, the next time we see them we’re just gonna tell them. | 下次见到他们 我们就说 |
[03:28] | Okay? That’s it. | 行吧 就这么决定 |
[03:29] | Oh, so that’s this is gonna work now? | 这么快就开始了吗 |
[03:31] | You’re just gonna order me around all the time? | 你以后要常常指使我吗 |
[03:33] | – Pretty much. – All right. | -差不多 -好吧 |
[03:36] | Hey Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[03:38] | -Hey, man, you feeling better? – Yeah. | -你有没有好一点 -有 |
[03:43] | Joey, we got something to tell you. | 乔伊 我们有事要说 |
[03:47] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[03:49] | You’re pregnant! | 你怀孕了 |
[03:52] | No! | 不是 |
[03:54] | – No? – No. | -没有吧 -没 |
[03:55] | No. | 不是 |
[03:58] | Look, Joe, here’s the thing. | 乔伊 是这样的 |
[04:02] | Monica and l have decided to live together, here. So… | 莫妮卡和我决定在这里同居 |
[04:06] | l’m gonna be moving out, man. | 所以我会搬出来 |
[04:16] | l’m really happy for you guys. Congratulations. See you later. | 我真替你们高兴 恭喜 回见 |
[04:19] | Wait! Joey! Joey! Are you okay?! | 等等 乔伊 你还好吗 |
[04:21] | Yeah. l gotta go. l’ve got an acting job. | 很好 我得走了 我有戏要演 |
[04:26] | Like you’d believe that. | 你们会信才怪 |
[04:30] | This sucks! | 讨厌啦 |
[04:32] | Look, I-I’m just gonna be right across the hall and I promise you, | 我只是要搬到对门 我保证 |
[04:34] | the minute Monica and I break up I’m moving right back in with you! | 莫妮卡和我一分手 我就搬回去跟你住 |
[04:39] | Okay! Look-look-look, uh, | 好 这样吧 |
[04:40] | if you’re gonna be moving in with him | 如果你要跟他住 |
[04:41] | …l feel it is my responsibility to tell you the truth about him. | 我觉得我有责任揭穿他的真面目 |
[04:45] | He’s a terrible roommate. Terrible. | 他是个很烂的室友 超烂 |
[04:47] | He forgets to…. | 他会忘记… |
[04:51] | He always, he always…. | 他老是… |
[04:54] | Who am l kidding? He’s the best roommate ever! | 我骗谁啊 他是史上最棒的室友 |
[05:01] | Pheebs. | 菲比 |
[05:02] | Hey, have you seen Rachel? | 你有看到瑞秋吗 |
[05:04] | – No, why? – l have some exciting news. | -没有 怎么了 -我有个好消息 |
[05:07] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[05:09] | No! | 不是 |
[05:12] | Chandler and l are moving in together. | 钱德勒和我决定同居 |
[05:14] | Oh, that’s good! | 太好了 |
[05:16] | But if you were pregnant, what would you name it? | 不过如果你有宝宝要叫什么呢 |
[05:18] | Hint, Phoebe. | 提示 菲比 |
[05:23] | What’s up? | 怎么样 |
[05:26] | Chandler and l are moving in together. | 钱德勒和我要搬到一起 |
[05:29] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[05:32] | Oh, my little sister and my best friend… | 我妹妹和我的死党… |
[05:35] | shacking up. | 搞在一起 |
[05:39] | That’s great. That’s great. | 太好了 太棒了 |
[05:42] | Guys, l’m happy too. | 你们俩 我也很高兴啊 |
[05:43] | Okay, come here. | 好 一起来 |
[05:46] | Big day, huh? | 今天真热闹 |
[05:47] | People moving in. People getting annulled. | 有人要同居 有人办注销 |
[05:53] | Okay, I gotta go find Rachel but umm, | 我要去找瑞秋了 不过… |
[05:56] | if you guys see her | 你们见到她时 |
[05:56] | could you please try to give her some really bad news | 能不能先说些坏消息给她 |
[05:58] | so mine doesn’t seem so bad. | 好让我的消息听起来不太坏 |
[06:03] | Something bad to tell Rachel. | 讲给瑞秋听的坏消息… |
[06:08] | Bad news for Rachel. What could that be? | 瑞秋的坏消息 会是什么呢 |
[06:11] | Can you just lay off, please? | 你能不能别再提了 |
[06:14] | My life is an embarrassment. | 我的人生很难堪了 |
[06:15] | l should just go live under somebody’s stairs. | 我应该去住在别人的楼梯底下 |
[06:19] | Ross, it’s not that big a deal! | 罗斯 根本没那么严重 |
[06:21] | So you’ll been divorced three times, | 离婚三次又怎样 |
[06:23] | you’ll still have a life, you’ll go on dates– | 你还是一样能有生活 会去约会… |
[06:25] | No, no, l won’t. | 才不会 |
[06:26] | l’ll be at the bottom of the dating barrel now. | 我的约会指数降到谷底 |
[06:29] | The only guys below me will be Four-Divorce Guy… | 比我低的只有离婚四次的人 |
[06:33] | …Murderer Guy… | 杀人犯和… |
[06:35] | …and geologists. | 地质学家 |
[06:38] | Ross, you’re being ridiculous. Okay? | 罗斯 你别傻了 |
[06:40] | You are cute and smart and sweet. | 你可爱聪明又体帖 |
[06:42] | And that is much more important than three stupid divorces. | 这比离婚三次重要多了 |
[06:45] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:46] | Have you dated anyone who’s been divorced three times? | 你交过离婚三次的男朋友吗 |
[06:49] | That’s not really fair, you know? | 这样问不公平 |
[06:50] | Most guys that have been divorced three times are like 60. | 离过三次婚的人 通常都六十岁了 |
[06:54] | Ross, nobody cares about this except you. | 罗斯 只有你自己在意 |
[06:57] | This embarrassment thing is all in your head. | 什么没面子都是你在想像 |
[07:01] | – Here, l’ll show you. Come here. – What? | -来 我证明给你看 -什么 |
[07:04] | Hi. Listen, My friend Ross is about to be divorced for the third time. | 你们好 我的朋友罗斯即将三度离婚 |
[07:09] | But wouldn’t you date him? | 但你们会和他约会吧 |
[07:11] | And if you wait right here, l’ll go get Ross. | 你们稍候 我去找罗斯来 |
[07:20] | Thought you were Rachel. | 我还以为你是瑞秋 |
[07:21] | What gave me away? | 我哪里露出破绽了 |
[07:23] | I just tell her, | 我只想告诉她 |
[07:24] | I have to get it over with. | 我得赶快告诉她 |
[07:25] | l told Ross and Phoebe. She’s the only one left. | 我已经告诉罗斯和菲比 只剩她了 |
[07:27] | Okay, so that’s it, everybody knows! | 所以大家都知道了 |
[07:29] | lt’s official. We’re moving in together. | 我们确定要同居了 |
[07:30] | No turning back. | 不能反悔 |
[07:31] | Are you scared? Are you?! | 你怕吗 怕吗 |
[07:35] | No. | 不怕 |
[07:36] | That was my scariest voice. You’re very brave. | 那是我最可怕的声音 你真勇敢 |
[07:43] | The worst day. | 今天真惨 |
[07:45] | Y’know, you think you’re finally making progress at work | 你以为自己终于受重视了 |
[07:47] | then your boss calls you Racquel. | 结果老板却叫你瑞蔻儿 |
[07:50] | Hey listen, for the first four years of my work | 我进公司前四年 |
[07:52] | everybody called me Sha-la-lap. | 大家都叫我瞎勒勒 |
[08:01] | – Seriously. – l believe you. | -是真的 -我相信你 |
[08:04] | So, it was right in the middle of a staff meeting | 当时正在开员工大会 |
[08:06] | so of course no one else wants to correct her, | 当然不会有人纠正她 |
[08:08] | so everyone else is calling me Raquel! | 于是大家都叫我瑞蔻儿 |
[08:10] | By the end of the day, | 到了下班前 |
[08:11] | the mailroom guys were calling me Rocky. | 收发室的人已经叫成洛基了 |
[08:16] | Well, l still think you’re very, very nice and very pretty. | 我还是觉得你很好很漂亮 |
[08:20] | What? | 什么 |
[08:23] | All yours, babe. | 交给你了 |
[08:26] | Sweetie, have a seat. | 亲爱的 坐 |
[08:31] | Listen, Chandler and l… | 听我说 钱德勒和我… |
[08:34] | …are going to live together. | 要在这里同居了 |
[08:36] | Here. | 住这里 |
[08:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[08:43] | That’s so great! | 真是太棒了 |
[08:46] | l’m so happy for you guys! | 我真替你们高兴 |
[08:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:50] | And that was so sweet of you to ask! | 你真好 还先问我 |
[08:53] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[08:54] | The three of us are gonna have such a good time living together! | 我们三个在一起一定会很开心 |
[08:58] | Yes, we are. | 是啊 |
[09:01] | And Chandler, you’re gonna have to watch those long showers | 钱德勒 你早上得注意时间 |
[09:03] | you take in the morning | 不能慢慢冲澡了 |
[09:04] | …because you know Racquel can’t be late. | 因为拉蔻儿不能迟到 |
[09:08] | – Rach. – He’ll work on that. | -瑞秋 -他会注意的 |
[09:12] | This is so exciting! | 好兴奋喔 |
[09:17] | * Come and knock on our door * | * 来敲我的门 * |
[09:21] | * We’ll be waiting for you… * | * 我们会在这恭候你…… * |
[09:27] | See? Once you know the stories, it’s not that bad. | 一旦知道内情就没那么糟了 |
[09:31] | First marriage: Wife’s hidden sexuality. | 第一次 老婆隐瞒性向 |
[09:33] | Not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[09:35] | Second marriage: Said the wrong name at the altar. | 第二次 宣誓时叫错人 |
[09:39] | A little my fault. | 有一点点是我的错 |
[09:42] | Third marriage, well they really shouldn’t allow you to get married … | 第三次 他们真不该让 |
[09:45] | …when you’re that drunk and have writing all over your face. | 让脸上涂鸦的醉鬼结婚 |
[09:48] | Nevada’s fault. | 内华达州的错 |
[09:51] | Okay. So what do you think, ladies? | 你们觉得怎样 |
[09:52] | Who wouldn’t be interested? Who wouldn’t want to date him? | 谁会没兴趣 谁会不想和他约会 |
[09:55] | The divorces don’t bother me. l’d date him. | 离婚无所谓 我愿意和他约会 |
[09:58] | But not while he’s still married. | 但他得先恢复自由身 |
[09:59] | Okay, what about you? Wouldn’t you want a date? | 那你呢 你也想吧 |
[10:02] | Atually, l’m not dating at all anymore. | 事实上我再也不约会了 |
[10:03] | See, I figured out that I was only dating guys | 我发现自己 |
[10:05] | that were like y’know bad for me, | 老是看上对我不好的男人 |
[10:07] | So l decided that until I work that out… | 所以在我决定 我解决这个前 |
[10:08] | Good. Good. Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[10:11] | And you, Meg? | 梅格你呢 |
[10:12] | Well, l don’t care about the divorces, either. | 我也不在意离婚的事 |
[10:15] | But l wouldn’t date him. | 但我不会和他约会 |
[10:18] | lt’s just that he’s obviously still in love with this Rachel girl. | 他很明显还爱着那个瑞秋嘛 |
[10:22] | What? | 什么 |
[10:24] | She said, “He’s obviously still in love with this Rachel girl.” | 她说”他显然还爱着这个叫瑞秋的女孩” |
[10:30] | This is crazy. | 这话太扯了 |
[10:31] | l mean, yes, yes, Rachel is my good friend. | 没错 瑞秋是我的好朋友 |
[10:34] | And l have loved her in the past… | 我过去确实爱过她 |
[10:36] | …but now, she is just my wife. | 但现在她只是我的妻子 |
[10:41] | Phoebe, will you help me out here? | 菲比 帮我说句话好吗 |
[10:43] | Well, l thought you loved her when you married her. | 你娶她时我也以为你爱她 |
[10:47] | We were drunk! | 我们喝醉了 |
[10:48] | l would’ve married Joey with that amount of alcohol. | 喝那么多我连乔伊都会娶 |
[10:52] | You could do a lot worse than Joey Tribbiani! | 你能娶到乔伊已经算很好了 |
[10:57] | l’m sorry, but you guys are wrong. | 很抱歉 但是你们错了 |
[10:59] | l just don’t want to be divorced three times. | 我只是不想离三次婚 |
[11:03] | Yes, and now he’s using this three divorces reason | 没错 他以此为藉口 |
[11:05] | because he wants to stay married to her because he loves her. | 说自己不想离婚 其实因为他爱她 |
[11:09] | l must say, well done. Bravo, Meg. | 我必须说 梅格 干得好 |
[11:13] | Okay! Fine! Fine! | 好 |
[11:14] | If-if this is what you think, | 如果你们这么想 |
[11:16] | forget about the whole three divorce thing, okay? | 那我就不管了 |
[11:18] | l’ll go to my lawyer’s office right now | 我现在就去我律师办公室 |
[11:20] | and get this marriage annulled, okay? | 去办结婚注销 |
[11:23] | She means nothing to me. | 因为我一点也不爱她 |
[11:24] | Nothing! | 一点也不爱 |
[11:28] | Okay, now l wouldn’t date you because you seem a little creepy. | 现在是你的神经质让我发毛 |
[11:32] | l am so attracted to him right now. | 我突然觉得他好有魅力 |
[11:40] | Okay, when are we gonna tell Rachel what is actually going to happen? | 我们什么时候要跟瑞秋说实话 |
[11:43] | Soon. | 快了 |
[11:44] | l just couldn’t before. | 我之前说不出口 |
[11:46] | You saw how upset Joey got. | 你也看到乔伊多难过 |
[11:47] | I couldn’t do that to her, she’s my best friend! | 我不忍心伤害我最好的朋友 |
[11:50] | Well, Joey’s my best friend. | 乔伊也是我最好的朋友 |
[11:52] | l’m not your best friend? | 我不是你最好的朋友吗 |
[11:56] | You just said- – | 你自己刚才说… |
[11:59] | Of course you’re my best friend. | 你当然是我最好的朋友 |
[12:02] | Would you tell Rachel though? | 但请你告诉瑞秋好吗 |
[12:04] | – All right. At least l’m prepared. – Okay. | -好啦 至少我现在有准备了 -好 |
[12:08] | Oh, yes. | 好 漂亮 |
[12:11] | – They’re not for you. Are you upset? – l am now. | -不是给你的 你有不开心吗 -现在有了 |
[12:17] | Hey, roomie. | 你们好啊 室友 |
[12:19] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[12:24] | Rach, | 瑞秋 |
[12:26] | There’s something important l have to tell you. | 我有重要的事要告诉你 |
[12:29] | Are you pregnant? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[12:32] | No, but l’m throwing this shirt away. | 没有 但我要扔掉这件衣服了 |
[12:36] | l think there was a little misunderstanding before. | 刚才有一些误会 |
[12:39] | When l said that Chandler and l wanted to live together… | 我说钱德勒和我想住到一起 |
[12:45] | …we meant alone together. | 意思是只有我们两个人 |
[12:52] | Oh, my God. That’s funny. l can’t believe l did that. | 天啊 真好笑 我居然会误会 |
[12:55] | No, sweetie. You know what? This is my fault. | 不 亲爱的 是我不好 |
[12:58] | l wasn’t clear. | 我没说清楚 |
[13:00] | l’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[13:03] | Listen, you take as much time as you need to move out, okay? | 你可以慢慢找房子 |
[13:07] | There’s absolutely no rush. | 一点也不用急 |
[13:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:18] | Don’t you want a cookie? | 你不吃饼干吗 |
[13:20] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[13:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:25] | Do you need a tissue? | 需要面纸吗 |
[13:31] | – Where did you get these? – l made them. | -这是哪里的饼干 -我做的 |
[13:33] | Oh, God, they’re so yummy! | 天哪 真好吃 |
[13:39] | God. lt’s gonna be weird when l come home and you’re not here. | 以后我回家你就不在了 感觉真怪 |
[13:43] | No more Joey and Chan’s. | 没有乔伊和钱德勒家了 |
[13:45] | No more J and C’s. | 没有乔和钱家了 |
[13:48] | Want to go to Joey and Chandler’s? | “要不要去乔伊和钱德勒家” |
[13:49] | Can’t. lt’s not there. | “不行 已经不在了” |
[13:52] | Look, I’m just gonna be across the hall, we can still do all the same stuff. | 我只是搬到对面 我们还是可以跟以前一样 |
[13:55] | Yeah but we won’t be able to like get up in the middle of the night | 但以后我们就不能半夜起来 |
[13:57] | and have those long talks about our feelings and the future. | 促膝长谈彼此的心情和未来了 |
[14:02] | Not once did we do that. | 我们一次也没做过啊 |
[14:08] | So l told Rachel that it’s just gonna be the two of us. | 我告诉瑞秋我们要自己住了 |
[14:11] | Oh, yeah? Well, how’d she take it? | 是吗 她还好吗 |
[14:14] | Really well. | 非常好 |
[14:16] | Surprisingly well. | 令人意外的好 |
[14:18] | She didn’t cry. She wasn’t angry or sad. | 没有哭 也没有生气或难过 |
[14:24] | And you’re upset because you didn’t make your best friend cry? | 你很不爽没把你的闺蜜弄哭吗 |
[14:28] | All l’m asking for is a little emotion. | 我只求一点真情流露 |
[14:31] | ls that too much to ask after six years? | 我们六年室友 这要求过分吗 |
[14:33] | What, are Rachel and l not as close as you guys? | 我和瑞秋没你们要好吗 |
[14:36] | l mean, did we not have as much fun? | 没你们开心吗 |
[14:38] | Don’t l deserve a few tears? | 我不值得她掉几滴泪吗 |
[14:42] | When we told Joey, he cried his eyes out. | 乔伊一听到 就哭得死去活来 |
[14:45] | l did not cry my eyes out! | 我才没有哭得死去活来 |
[14:48] | Come on, it’s like the end of an era. | 但也毕竟是一个时代的结束嘛 |
[14:51] | No more J- Man and Channy’s! | 再也没有乔兄和钱哥了 |
[14:54] | Okay, l gotta ask, who calls us that? | 我不得不问 有谁那样叫我们啊 |
[15:03] | You got married again? | 你又结婚啦 |
[15:07] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:09] | So that’s your second marriage in two years? | 这是你两年内第二次结婚 |
[15:12] | Yes. Second in two years. | 对 两年两次 |
[15:15] | Third, overall. | 总共三次 |
[15:18] | Ross, l have been a divorce attorney for 23 years… | 罗斯 我当了二十三年离婚律师 |
[15:21] | and never had I so much business from one client. | 没有一个客户像你这么支持我的生意 |
[15:26] | Why don’t you tell me what happened? | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[15:30] | Basically, Rachel and l were in Vegas, | 基本上 瑞秋和我在赌城 |
[15:33] | and we got drunk. | 我们喝醉了… |
[15:34] | l’m sorry, is this the same Rachel whose name you said… | 抱歉 她就是你上次结婚 |
[15:38] | …at the altar in the second marriage? | 叫错的那个瑞秋吗 |
[15:40] | Yes, yes, yes. | 对 |
[15:42] | But l do not love her. | 但是我并不爱她 |
[15:45] | That’s better then. | 这就好多了 |
[15:48] | This was just a drunken mistake, and l need to get it annulled. | 这只是酒醉犯错 我要办注销 |
[15:52] | l see. | 我懂了 |
[15:54] | Have you considered therapy? | 你考虑过接受治疗吗 |
[15:58] | l think just the annulment for today. | 我想今天办注销就好了 |
[16:02] | – There are some forms to fill out. – Easy. | -要填几份表格 -简单 |
[16:05] | And we’ll need to have witnesses who can testify | 必须有证人证明 |
[16:07] | that you were not of uh, sound mind. | 你们当时神智不清 |
[16:09] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[16:11] | And we’ll need you and Rachel to testify before a judge. | 你和瑞秋得向法官说明 |
[16:18] | There’s no way to do this without her? | 不能不找她吗 |
[16:20] | Because l kind of already told her it was taken care of. | 我已经告诉她事情都办妥了 |
[16:25] | Of course you did. | 你当然这么说 |
[16:29] | Look, Ross, you can’t get an annulment | 罗斯 你和瑞秋同时在场 |
[16:31] | unless you and Rachel are both there. | 才能办理注销 |
[16:35] | What about someone who looks like Rachel? | 那找一个长得像瑞秋的人呢 |
[16:40] | l will think about the therapy. | 我会考虑接受治疗 |
[16:49] | So l was thinking that maybe we should start dividing up our stuff. | 我想我们应该开始分东西了 |
[16:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:56] | No point in dragging it out. | 没必要拖拖拉拉的 |
[16:59] | Dragging out the long process of you moving out… | 我是说你搬走我们分开的事 |
[17:02] | – and us not living together anymore. – Okay. | -我们再也不能住在一起的事 -好 |
[17:10] | – Hey, Rach? – Yeah. | -瑞秋 -嗯 |
[17:11] | What about this? Who gets this? | 这个呢 这个要归谁 |
[17:14] | l don’t know if l want it because it might be too many memories. | 我不知道我想不想要 它有太多回忆 |
[17:20] | – What the hell is that? – l don’t know. | -那是什么啊 -我不知道 |
[17:23] | Hey, Rachel, Howa about the big plate, I want you to have the big plate. | 瑞秋 大盘子呢 我要你留着大盘子 |
[17:29] | Wow, Monica, thanks. l love this plate. | 谢谢 莫妮卡 我很喜欢这个盘子 |
[17:32] | Something to remember me by. | 让你想起我的物件 |
[17:36] | Mon, you’re not dying. l’m just moving out. | 你又不是快死了 我只是要搬出去 |
[17:40] | We’re gonna see each other all the time. | 我们还是会天天见面 |
[17:43] | But still, it’s a big change. | 但这是个大转变 |
[17:46] | The end of an era, you might say. | 甚至像是一个时代的结束 |
[17:52] | Are you okay? You’re not blinking. | 你还好吗 眼睛都没眨 |
[17:55] | l’m fine. l was thinking about how it’s an end of an era. | 我很好 我只是在想一个时代要结束了 |
[18:00] | Oh, all right. | 好吧 |
[18:03] | But y’know I gotta say, l don’t think six years counts as an era. | 但老实说 六年应该称不上一个时代 |
[18:07] | An era is defined as a significant period of time. | 一个时代就是一段重要的日子 |
[18:10] | lt was significant for me. Maybe it wasn’t significant to you! | 我觉得重要 或许你不觉得重要 |
[18:14] | – What is the matter with you? – What is the matter with you?! | -你是怎么了 -你才怎么了 |
[18:19] | Why aren’t you more upset? | 你为什么没有更不开心 |
[18:21] | Aren’t you gonna be sad that we’re not living together any more? | 我们要分开了 难道你不难过吗 |
[18:24] | Aren’t you gonna miss me at all? | 你都不会想我吗 |
[18:26] | Monica, all right. But don’t get mad at me. | 好吧 说出来你别生气 |
[18:31] | lt’s just a little hard to believe. | 只是有点难以相信嘛 |
[18:34] | What’s hard to believe? | 难以相信什么 |
[18:35] | Well y’know, I mean it’s you guys. | 你们俩啊 |
[18:37] | You do this kind of stuff, you know? | 你们老干这种事情 |
[18:40] | I mean, You were gonna get married in Vegas, and then you backed out. | 你们在赌城说要结婚又不结了 |
[18:45] | I guess I’m not upset | 我并不认为你们会真的同居 |
[18:46] | because I don’t see you guys going through with it. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:53] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[18:55] | lt’s going to happen. | 事情已经确定了 |
[18:58] | Chandler will move in here. | 钱德勒会搬进来 |
[18:59] | – But l- – – l know, just let me finish, okay? | -但是… -你先听我说完 |
[19:03] | This isn’t something that we just… | 这不是在赌城时的 |
[19:05] | just impulsively decided to do in Vegas. | 一时冲动 |
[19:07] | This is something that we both really want. | 我们真的想要住在一起 |
[19:11] | And it is going to happen. | 我们会住在一起 |
[19:15] | lt is? | 是吗 |
[19:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:20] | Yeah, sweetie. | 没错 |
[19:23] | You mean, we’re not gonna live together anymore? | 我们不能再住在一起了吗 |
[19:29] | No. | 不能 |
[19:33] | Oh, my God. l’m gonna miss you so much. | 天啊 我会好想你 |
[19:36] | l’m gonna miss you. | 我也是 |
[19:39] | l mean, it’s the end of an era! | 这是一个时代的结束 |
[19:41] | l know! | 我知道 |
[19:46] | – Okay, bye. – Oh, no. | -再见 -又来了 |
[19:49] | So did you get the annulment? | 你去办注销了吗 |
[19:51] | – l couldn’t. – l knew it. Because you love Rachel. | -我办不了 -我就知道 因为你爱瑞秋 |
[19:55] | lt’s not that. Okay? Annulments are more complicated- – | 不是那样的 事情比想像中复杂… |
[19:58] | Complicated because of the love. | 爱让它变得复杂 |
[20:01] | l do not love Rachel. | 我不爱瑞秋 |
[20:04] | I’m gonna tell her right now about the whole thing | 我现在就去告诉她 |
[20:06] | so we can get this marriage annulled as fast as possible. Okay? | 好尽快把手续办好 |
[20:10] | Would l do that if l loved her? | 我如果爱她会这么做吗 |
[20:12] | l’ve never been more convinced of your love for her. | 我现在更确信你爱她了 |
[20:15] | l do not have feelings for Rachel, okay? | 我对瑞秋没有感觉 好吗 |
[20:23] | Oh, what’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[20:26] | Monica and Chandler are really moving in here | 莫妮卡和钱德勒真的要同居了 |
[20:28] | …and l have to move out and everything is changing. | 我得搬出去 一切都要变了 |
[20:31] | Oh, my God, come here, come here. lt’s okay. | 过来 别难过 不会有事的 |
[20:35] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 都会好起来的 |
[20:38] | – Thank you. – Of course. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[20:51] | So Ross and Rachel got married. | 罗斯和瑞秋结婚了 |
[20:54] | Monica and Chandler almost got married. | 莫妮卡和钱德勒差点结婚 |
[20:57] | You think we should hook up? | 我们该不该搞在一起呢 |
[21:01] | Oh, we do. | 要 |
[21:03] | But not just yet. | 但不是现在 |
[21:05] | Really? Well, when? | 是吗 那是什么时候 |
[21:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:11] | Well, first Chandler and Monica will get married… | 好 首先钱德勒和莫妮卡会结婚 |
[21:14] | …and be filthy rich, by the way. | 还会发大财 |
[21:16] | But it won’t work out. | 但婚姻会破裂 |
[21:18] | – Wow. – l know. | -天哪 -是啊 |
[21:21] | Then l’ll marry Chandler for the money. | 然后我会为钱嫁给钱德勒 |
[21:24] | And you’ll marry Rachel and have the beautiful kids. | 你会娶瑞秋生几个漂亮小孩 |
[21:27] | Great. | 太好了 |
[21:29] | But then we ditch those two and we get married. | 接着我们就抛弃他们结婚 |
[21:33] | We’ll have Chandler’s money and Rachel’s kids. | 我们会有钱德勒的财产 瑞秋的孩子 |
[21:36] | Getting custody will be easy | 监护权很好抢 |
[21:37] | because of Rachel’s drinking problem. | 因为瑞秋酗酒 |
[21:41] | What about Ross? | 那罗斯呢 |
[21:42] | l don’t want to go into the whole thing. | 我不想说太多 |
[21:44] | But we have words and l kill him. | 不过我们吵架 我杀了他 |