时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Monica, which of all of this kitchen stuff is mine? | 莫妮卡 厨房有哪些东西是我的 |
[00:06] | This bottle opener. | 这个开罐器 |
[00:08] | – And…? – And it’s a magnet. | -还有呢 -他还是个磁铁哦 |
[00:16] | Look at that! | 你看 |
[00:18] | How weird is that? | 多巧啊 |
[00:19] | You’re moving in with me… | 你要搬来跟我住 |
[00:21] | …and you have the one thing l don’t have. | 而我正缺一个开罐器 |
[00:25] | lt’s like, in a way, you complete me. | 在某种程度上 你让我变得完整 |
[00:32] | – Kitchen. – What? | -厨房 -什么 |
[00:33] | You complete me kitchen, matey! | 你让我的厨房变得完整 室友 |
[00:38] | – Ross, l know what you’re thinking. – What? | -罗斯 我知道你在想什么 -什么 |
[00:41] | That she’s gonna move in with you, | 她搬去跟你住 |
[00:43] | then fall in love with you, and then… | 然后爱上你 然后… |
[00:45] | …when she finds out you’re already married, | 当她发现你们还有婚姻关系 |
[00:47] | she’ll just be happy. | 就会很高兴 |
[00:49] | You know? You’re just very sad. | 你真的很可怜 |
[00:52] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[00:57] | l see what this is. | 我终于知道了 |
[00:58] | You are in love with Rachel! | 你爱上瑞秋了 |
[01:03] | – What?! – Of course, it all adds up! | -你瞎说什么 -没错 这就对了 |
[01:05] | I mean, you’re obsessed with her. | 你肯定是迷恋她 |
[01:07] | lt’s always: “What will you do about Rachel? | 你总在问”瑞秋的事怎么办 |
[01:09] | Ross, Why are you moving in with Rachel? | 你为何要跟瑞秋住 |
[01:11] | When will you confess your secret marriage to Rachel?” | 你何时跟瑞秋承认没办注销的事” |
[01:14] | You want her! | 你分明是想要她 |
[01:17] | No! | 不是 |
[01:19] | Saved by the bell. | 电话救了你一命 |
[01:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:25] | Hey, Rach, aren’t these candlesticks mine? | 瑞秋 这对烛台不是我的吗 |
[01:27] | No, no, l bought those. | 不 那是我买的 |
[01:29] | – Oh, right. l forgot. – Yeah. | -对 我忘了 -没事 |
[01:32] | That you’re a liar! | 忘了你是个骗子 |
[01:35] | No, no, that’s great! | 不会不会 太好了 |
[01:36] | l’ll be there Monday. And thank you again. Okay. | 那我周一过去 再次谢谢你 再见 |
[01:42] | That was the head of the paleontology department… | 是古生物学的系主任 来自 |
[01:45] | …at N… | 纽 |
[01:47] | …Y… | 约 |
[01:48] | …U. | 大学 |
[01:50] | Wow. What… | 哇 他 |
[01:51] | …did he… | 说 |
[01:52] | …say? | 什么 |
[01:55] | Remember that paper l had published last year | 记得我去年发表的那篇 |
[01:58] | on sediment flow rate? | 沉积速率的论文吗 |
[01:59] | – They loved it. – Well, who wouldn’t? | -他们很喜欢 -有谁会”不喜欢”啊 |
[02:03] | l know! | 就是 |
[02:06] | Anyway, they asked me to be a guest lecturer. | 总之他们要聘我当客座教授 |
[02:09] | l mean it’s temporary, but if they like me, | 虽然现在是暂时的 但表现得好 |
[02:11] | it could lead to a full- time job. | 就可能转任正职 |
[02:14] | How great would that look on the mailbox? | 标在信箱上多帅啊 |
[02:16] | Professor Geller. | 盖勒教授 |
[02:17] | Yeah, Professor and Mrs. | 是啊 教授与夫人 |
[02:21] | And Mrs.? | 与夫人 |
[02:24] | Yeah, you know, you and Ross are still married. | 你和罗斯还是夫妻 |
[02:28] | What? | 什么 |
[02:31] | Just kidding! | 开玩笑的啦 |
[02:35] | Oh, God! | 吓死我了 |
[02:41] | Saved your ass. | 救了你的狗命 |
[02:49] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:54] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:56] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:59] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[03:04] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[03:07] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[03:09] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[03:13] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[03:22] | – What’s the matter? – Well… | -怎么了 -我… |
[03:26] | – You know that psychic l see? – Yeah. | -我不是有在找灵媒吗 -是啊 |
[03:28] | Well she told me l’m gonna die this week, | 她说我这个星期会死 |
[03:30] | so l’m kind of bummed about that. | 所以我为此有点沮丧 |
[03:33] | – What? – Yeah, l know you don’t know about psychic readings, | -什么 -我知道你们不太懂通灵术 |
[03:36] | but that one is pretty much the worst you can get. | 但这应该算是最糟的预言了吧 |
[03:40] | Phoebe, that’s crazy. | 菲比 这太夸张了 |
[03:41] | I can’t believe taht she’d say that to you? | 真不敢相信她会咒你死 |
[03:43] | Honey, you don’t believe her, do you? | 亲爱的 你不会相信她说的吧 |
[03:45] | l don’t know. She said that l’d have triplets… | 不知道 她预言过我会生三胞胎 |
[03:48] | …but she also said one of them would be black. | 但她也说其中一个是黑宝宝 |
[03:53] | Just out of curiosity, did she say how you’d go? | 纯属好奇 她有提到死法吗 |
[03:56] | No, she didn’t tell me l was goanna die | 不 她直到快结束了 |
[03:57] | till the very end of the session. | 才跟我说我会死 |
[03:59] | l wasn’t gonna waste a whole other hour there! | 我不想再跟她多耗一小时问问题 |
[04:01] | l’ve only got a week left, you know. | 我只剩一星期了 |
[04:03] | l’ve really gotta start living now! | 我真的得开始享受人生了 |
[04:10] | Hey, everyone. | 大家好 |
[04:13] | Well, today’s my first lecture… | 我今天第一次上课 |
[04:15] | …and l kind of wanted to try it out on you guys. | 有点想找你们演练一下 |
[04:17] | Do you mind? | 可以吗 |
[04:21] | – No, that’d be great! – Sure. | -好啊 乐意之至 -当然可以 |
[04:33] | “There are three primary theories | “沉积速率 |
[04:35] | concerning sediment flow rate. | 有三个主要理论 |
[04:37] | Each of these theories | 每一个 |
[04:39] | can be further subcategorized into two…” | 还可以细分为两个… “ |
[04:41] | This is it. This is what’s gonna kill me. | 没错 我就是无聊致死的 |
[04:47] | ” …subcategories. | “类别 |
[04:49] | – The first of these subcategories is- – ” – Stop, Ross. | -第一个类别是… -打住 罗斯 |
[04:52] | Are there naked chicks on that piece of paper? | 你那张纸上有裸女吗 |
[04:58] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[04:59] | l never seen a guy stare so hard at a piece of paper | 我只是没见过有人会这么死命 |
[05:01] | that didn’t have chicks on it. | 盯着一张没裸女的纸 |
[05:05] | Oh, okay, okay. | 好的 我懂了 |
[05:11] | “There are three primary theories… | “沉积速率 |
[05:16] | …concerning sediment flow rate. | 有三个主要理论 |
[05:21] | Each of these theories… | 每一个 |
[05:23] | …can be further subcategorized… | 还可以细分 |
[05:27] | …into- – “ | 为” |
[05:27] | Why don’t you open with a joke? | 你为什么不以笑话开场 |
[05:31] | Open with a joke? | 以笑话开场啊 |
[05:32] | lt’s a university, not a comedy club. | 那是大学 可不是喜剧俱乐部 |
[05:35] | Wait a minute, hold the phone. | 等一下 且慢 |
[05:38] | You’re not talking about Chuckles University? | 你说的不是咯咯窃笑大学吗 |
[05:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:42] | Come on, we’re kidding. | 我们跟你开玩笑的啦 |
[05:44] | Ross, hey. You know what might make it less boring? | 罗斯 你知道怎样会比较不无聊吗 |
[05:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢”夸奖” |
[05:48] | Some visual aids. | 运用影像辅助 |
[05:51] | You know what’s a good visual aid? | 你知道哪种影像辅助最好 |
[05:52] | Please don’t say naked chicks. | 千万别跟我说是裸女 |
[05:55] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[05:58] | l don’t even know why l bother to talk to you guys about it. | 我真是吃饱了撑的 才会跑来找你们商量 |
[06:01] | You know l’m just gonna do it on my own, | 算了 我还是自行解决吧 |
[06:02] | with no naked chicks. | 不靠裸女 |
[06:04] | That’s the way l did it till l was 19. | 我19岁之前 都是那样”解决”的 |
[06:14] | Any good mail? | 有有用的信吗 |
[06:15] | Yeah. Something from the Screen Actors Guild. | 有 演员工会寄信给你 |
[06:18] | lt’s probably a residual check. | 可能是重播费 |
[06:19] | Can you open it? l got…. | 你能帮我拆一下吗 我… |
[06:24] | “Benefits lapsed.” | “保险中止” |
[06:26] | That’s weird. | 怪了 |
[06:27] | l don’t remember being in a movie called Benefits Lapsed. | 我不记得我演过叫这个名字的电影 |
[06:31] | lt’s not a check. | 这不是支票 |
[06:32] | It says your health insurance expired because… | 你的医保失效了 因为… |
[06:36] | …you didn’t work enough last year. | 你去年的工作时数不够 |
[06:37] | – Let me see that. – All right. | -我看看 -好的 |
[06:40] | Oh, l can’t believe this! | 真是难以置信 |
[06:42] | This sucks! | 太过分了 |
[06:45] | When l had insurance, l could get hit by a bus… | 有保险时 我可以被公车撞 |
[06:48] | …or catch on fire, you know? | 或是被火烧 |
[06:50] | And it wouldn’t matter. Now l gotta be careful? | 以前都无所谓 现在却得小心 |
[06:54] | l’m sorry, man. There’s never a good time to have to… | 我很遗憾 伙计 被火烧这种事… |
[06:57] | …stop catching on fire. | 不能做了的确很遗憾 |
[07:01] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[07:02] | …l guess l gotta go and get a job, I’m goanna see my agent. | 看来我得找份工作了 我去见经纪人了 |
[07:05] | Okay, make sure to look both ways before you cross the street. | 好的 过马路前要记得左右看哦 |
[07:09] | “Make sure to look both ways before you cross the street.” | “过马路前要记得左右看哦” 看屁啊 |
[07:19] | Hey, Pheebs, you’re still alive! | 哇 菲比 你还活着啊 |
[07:23] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[07:25] | lt’s so exhausting, waiting for death. | 等死的感觉好累喔 |
[07:28] | Oh, by the way, do you think you- – | 对了 你能不能… |
[07:35] | Pheebs, what are you doing? | 菲比 你干嘛呢 |
[07:37] | I was preparing you for my dea… | 我帮你为我的死亡做好心理准… |
[07:38] | Didn’t you think l was dead? | 你刚没有以为我死了吗 |
[07:39] | Did that not come off? | 我装得不像吗 |
[07:42] | Yeah, scared the hell out of me. | 像 我吓死了 |
[07:43] | l thought we’d lost you forever. | 还以为我们要永别了呢 |
[07:46] | – Pheebs, you wanna lie down? – Yeah, thanks. | -你要不要睡一下 -好 谢谢 |
[07:49] | And listen can you do me a favor? | 对了 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[07:51] | Can you just wake me up in a couple hours. | 两个小时后叫醒我哦 |
[07:53] | You know, if you can. | 如果还叫得醒的话 |
[07:59] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[08:04] | Did…did you take these back? | 这是你拿回去的吗 |
[08:06] | No, no. | 当然不是 |
[08:08] | l just, I liked them so much that l went out and bought some for myself. | 我很喜欢 就出去再买了一对 |
[08:11] | – They’re really great, aren’t they? – Yeah. | -真的很好看对吧 -对啊 |
[08:13] | l love them. | 我好喜欢哦 |
[08:15] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[08:20] | How’d the lecture go? | 课上得怎样 |
[08:22] | lt went great. | 很顺利 |
[08:24] | And l didn’t need any jokes | 既不需要笑话 |
[08:26] | or naked chicks either. | 也不需要裸女 |
[08:28] | That’s great. Ross. | 太好了 罗斯 |
[08:29] | l’m sorry we weren’t more supportive before. | 抱歉之前没有好好帮忙 |
[08:31] | l knew l just had to let the material speak for itself. | 我就知道教材充实最重要 |
[08:35] | Everyone’s all, | 每个人都说 |
[08:36] | “Ross, you have to be funny and sexy.” | “罗斯 你得表现得既风趣又性感” |
[08:38] | Well, l proved them wrong! | 我证明他们错了 |
[08:41] | And now l’m gonna pass the news on to Joey and Chandler. | 我现在就去告诉乔伊和钱德勒 |
[08:44] | – That you’re not funny or sexy? – That’s right! | -说你既不风趣也不性感吗 -没错 |
[08:51] | 艾丝特尔·伦纳德 表演中介 | |
[08:53] | – Hey, Estelle, listen– – Well, well, well. | -艾丝特尔 听着… -哎哟 哎哟 |
[08:57] | Joey Tribbiani. | 乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[08:59] | So you came back, huh? | 舍得回来了 是吗 |
[09:01] | They think they can do better, but they all… | 人人都以为离开这会更好 结果都 |
[09:04] | …come crawling back to Estelle. | 爬回来求艾丝特尔 |
[09:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:10] | l never left you. | 我哪有离开 |
[09:11] | You’ve always been my agent. | 你一直是我的经纪人啊 |
[09:13] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对啊 |
[09:16] | Oh, well, no harm no foul. | 我没恶意 你别在意 |
[09:19] | Look, you gotta get me some work. | 你得帮我找点工作 |
[09:22] | l lost my health insurance. | 我的医保没了 |
[09:24] | All right, first thing we gotta do: | 好 首先要做的第一件事是 |
[09:26] | damage control. | 伤害控制 |
[09:27] | – Why? – Well, l think… | -为什么 -我觉得 |
[09:30] | …someone out there… | 可能有人 |
[09:32] | …may have been bad-mouthing you all over town. | 在到处中伤你 |
[09:38] | Bastard! | 混账 |
[09:49] | So Estelle lined up a bunch of auditions for me tomorrow. | 明天艾丝特尔帮我排了一堆试镜 |
[09:53] | And l’ll have my health insurance back in no time. | 我很快就能重新加入医保 |
[09:57] | That’s great, but… | 太好了 但… |
[09:59] | shouldn’t you be on the toilet right now? | 你现在不应该去蹲马桶吗 |
[10:04] | – What? – What’s wrong with you? | -什么意思 -你是怎么了 |
[10:07] | Nothing. | 没什么啊 |
[10:08] | l got this blinding pain in my stomach | 我刚才举哑铃时 |
[10:11] | when l was lifting weights before. | 肚子突然一阵剧痛 |
[10:13] | And then l passed out, and… | 然后就昏倒了 |
[10:16] | …and l haven’t been able to stand up since. | 然后就一直站不起来了 |
[10:18] | But l don’t think it’s anything serious. | 不过应该不怎么严重 |
[10:21] | This sounds like a hernia, you have to… | 听起来像是疝气 你得… |
[10:23] | -Go to the doctor. – No way. | -去看医生 -不行 |
[10:25] | Okay, look, if l go to the doctor for anything, | 听着 就算怎么了要去看医生 |
[10:28] | it’ll be for this thing sticking out of my stomach! | 也是因为肚子这里突出来了 |
[10:34] | That’s a hernia. | 那就是疝气 |
[10:36] | Why’d l have to start working out again? | 我为什么要恢复健身啊 |
[10:39] | Damn you, 15s! | 去你的 十五磅哑铃 |
[10:45] | Well, we’re a little early. | 我们来早了 |
[10:46] | The lecture doesn’t end for 15 minutes. | 还有15分钟才下课 |
[10:48] | – But we could sneak in and watch. – Yeah, we could. | -我们可以溜进去看啊 -对哦 |
[10:50] | Hey, look. There’s some Kappa Kappa Deltas. | 看 KKD姐妹会的人 |
[10:53] | l was a Kappa. | 我以前也是 |
[10:55] | Hey, sisters. | 你好呀 姐妹 |
[10:59] | Wow, we really are bitches. | 我们以前还真是讨厌鬼 |
[11:04] | Right. So when Rigby got his samples | 好 瑞格比从实验室 |
[11:07] | back from the laboratory… | 取回样本后 |
[11:09] | …he made a startling discovery. | 他有个惊人的发现 |
[11:14] | What he believed to be igneous was, | 他原以为那是火山物质 |
[11:15] | in fact, sedimentary. | 其实是沉积物 |
[11:19] | lmagine his consternation when- – | 想象一下 他当时有多… |
[11:26] | Oh, bloody hell. | 糟糕 |
[11:33] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[11:36] | Look, l was nervous. | 我很紧张 |
[11:38] | You guys had me all worried l was gonna be boring. | 你们害我担心我会很无聊 |
[11:41] | l got up there and they were all, like, staring at me. | 我走上讲台 学生们都盯着我看 |
[11:44] | l opened my mouth | 结果我一开口 |
[11:45] | and this British accent just came out. | 就不由自主变成英国腔 |
[11:49] | Yeah, and not a very good one. | 的确 学得还很烂 |
[11:51] | Will you, please…? | 别再说了 |
[11:53] | Dr. Geller? Kurt Rathman. | 盖勒博士吗 我是寇特·拉斯曼 |
[11:56] | l’m a professor in paleontology department here. | 我是古生物学系的教授 |
[11:59] | Do you have a moment to talk about your lecture? | 你有时间跟我聊聊你的课吗 |
[12:01] | l’m sorry, l’ve got plans with my sister. | 抱歉 我和舍妹有约 |
[12:04] | Monica Geller. | 我是莫妮卡·盖勒 |
[12:08] | Right. Will you excuse us for one moment? | 是的 失陪一下 |
[12:12] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[12:13] | You can have an accent, but l can’t? | 你能装英国腔 我就不能装吗 |
[12:15] | Top of the morning to you, laddies! | 小伙子 早啊 |
[12:18] | Would you just please stop? | 拜托你别闹了 |
[12:22] | Yes, yes, Bombay is very, very nice this time of year. | 是的 这个季节的孟买 灰常怡人 |
[12:43] | Hey, will you grab me a cruller? | 能帮我点个小煎饼吗 |
[12:46] | Sit down! | 坐下吧 |
[12:49] | Will you go to the hospital? | 我拜托你去医院吧 |
[12:50] | Dude, hernia operations cost like… | 疝气手术… |
[12:53] | …a lot probably, okay? | 应该很贵 对吧 |
[12:55] | Besides, it’s getting darker and more painful. | 而且它越来越黑 越来越痛 |
[12:57] | That means it’s healing. | 就表示有在好转 |
[13:00] | Look, l’ll loan you the money. | 我借你钱 |
[13:02] | Just go to the hospital | 赶快去医院 |
[13:04] | and let’s just get that thing… | 把那玩意儿… |
[13:06] | …pushed back in. | 塞回去 |
[13:08] | Thank you, | 心领了 |
[13:09] | but it’d take me forever to pay you the money back. | 但我要很久才能还你钱 |
[13:12] | l don’t want that hanging over my head, okay? | 我不想老惦记着欠你钱 |
[13:14] | Besides, when my insurance kicks in… | 而且只要医保恢复 |
[13:16] | …l can get all the free operations l want. | 我就可以动各种免费手术 |
[13:19] | l’ll probably start with that laser eye surgery. | 我打算先去做”激光眼”手术 |
[13:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:28] | Joey’s got a really bad hernia, | 乔伊的疝气很严重 |
[13:29] | but it’s nothing a little laser eye surgery won’t fix. | 不过动个”激光眼”手术就能搞定了 |
[13:34] | Look, l’m telling you, | 真的 我告诉你 |
[13:35] | if l put my hand on my stomach… | 把手压在肚子这里 |
[13:37] | …it doesn’t hurt that bad. | 就不会疼得那么厉害 |
[13:39] | Hey, maybe you’ll die! | 搞不好你会死 |
[13:44] | Chandler, l’m scared. | 钱德勒 我怕了 |
[13:46] | No, we can go together. | 我们可以共赴黄泉 |
[13:47] | Just don’t wait too long though, okay? | 但不要拖太久 好吗 |
[13:49] | Because l’m out of here sometime before Friday. | 因为我星期五之前就会挂掉 |
[13:53] | – But l don’t want to die. – No, lt’ll be fun. | -但是我不想死 -别怕 会很好玩的 |
[13:55] | We’ll come back and haunt these guys! | 我们可以回来吓唬他们 |
[14:04] | – Give me them! – No, they are mine! | -给我 -不要 这是我的 |
[14:06] | – You stole them from me! – You stole them from me! | -是你偷我的 -是你偷我的 |
[14:08] | Give me them! | 拿来 |
[14:13] | Just wanna each take one? | 要不要一人一个 |
[14:15] | Yeah, that seems fair. We never use them. | 很公平 反正也没用过 |
[14:19] | Look, l really need some help, okay? | 听着 你们真的得帮帮我 |
[14:22] | Why? Why did l have to speak in a British accent? | 为什么 为什么我要装英国腔 |
[14:27] | What do l do? | 我该怎么办 |
[14:29] | Why don’t you phase it out? | 为什么不把口音改掉 |
[14:30] | Yeah, phase the accent out. | 对啊 慢慢把口音改掉 |
[14:31] | People will think, you know, you’re adjusting to life in America. | 别人会以为你在适应美国的生活 |
[14:35] | Yeah, I mean come on, Ross. No one will even notice. | 是啊 罗斯 根本不会有人注意到 |
[14:37] | I mean they’re probably not even listening to you. | 搞不好根本就没人听你在讲课 |
[14:42] | They’re not listening to me? | 没人听我在讲课吗 |
[14:43] | Of course they’re listening to you. | 当然有啦 |
[14:47] | Everybody listens to you. | 大家都在听你在讲课 |
[14:49] | Monica, | 莫妮卡 |
[14:50] | do you think l should try this phasing-out thing? | 你真的觉得我该试着慢慢改掉吗 |
[14:52] | l think you look fine. | 我觉得你很帅啊 |
[14:58] | Whenever you’re ready. | 好了就开始吧 |
[15:01] | Hey, Timmy. | 嘿 提米 |
[15:04] | l’ve got a surprise… | 我要给你 |
[15:06] | …for you. | 一个惊喜 |
[15:08] | Hold it. l’m sorry. | 停 抱歉 |
[15:09] | The surprise is a new swing set. | 这个惊喜是一组新秋千 |
[15:11] | lf you could play it less intense. | 别演得这么凝重 |
[15:14] | Oh, yeah. Sure, no problem. | 好 没问题 |
[15:16] | Just hold on one second. | 等我一下 |
[15:24] | Hey, Timmy. | 嘿 提米 |
[15:27] | l’ve got a surprise for you! | 我要给你一个惊喜 |
[15:30] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[15:37] | So that’s why l feed my dog Purina One. | 所以我都喂我的狗吃”普瑞纳一号” |
[15:41] | Pick up a bag today. | 今天就搬一包回家吧 |
[15:45] | – That’s where you pick up the bag. – Exactly. | -这时候你要把它搬起来 -没错 |
[15:49] | The line is, “Pick up a bag,” | 台词是”搬一包” |
[15:51] | so you need to pick up the bag. | 所以你得把它搬起来 |
[15:53] | Or l could just point to it. | 或是用指的 |
[15:57] | Purina One. | “普瑞纳一号” |
[15:59] | Point to a bag today. | 今天就去指一包回家吧 |
[16:05] | l didn’t get it, did l? | 我没过 对吧 |
[16:07] | – No. – Yeah, okay. | -没过 -好吧 |
[16:13] | Joey Tribbiani. | 乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[16:15] | l’m here to audition for “Man.” | 我来应征…”人” |
[16:19] | – You mean “dying Man.” – Yes! | -你是说”垂死的人”吗 -正是 |
[16:24] | – Do it one more time. – Really? Really? Okay. | -再打一次 -真的要打吗 好 |
[16:31] | Hello, Ross? This is Dr. McNeely | 罗斯 你好 我是假口音大学的 |
[16:33] | from the Fake Accent University. | 麦尼利博士 |
[16:36] | We’d like you to come onboard full- time! | 我们想聘你当专职教授 |
[16:44] | Listen to this! | 听我说 |
[16:46] | My reading was wrong. l’m not going to die. | 预言错了 我不会死了 |
[16:48] | Really? How do you know? | 真的 你怎么知道的 |
[16:50] | Because my psychic is dead! | 因为我的灵媒死了 |
[16:53] | She must have read the cards wrong. | 她一定是看错牌了 |
[16:55] | l’m sorry. | 我很遗撼 |
[16:57] | Better her than me. | 总比我死好 |
[17:00] | Hey, let’s bake cookies! | 我们来烤饼干吧 |
[17:07] | Listen, l’m really glad you got the part. | 恭喜你拿到这个角色 |
[17:11] | – Are you sure you can do this? – Yeah. | -你确定能演吗 -当然 |
[17:14] | And thanks for coming with me. | 谢谢你陪我来 |
[17:16] | And thanks again for helping me take a shower. | 还有谢谢你帮我洗澡 |
[17:21] | Now, is that “never talking about it again”? | 这样叫”再也不提”吗 |
[17:27] | Hey, Joe, We’re ready for you. | 乔伊 我们都准备好了 |
[17:29] | Joe, this is Alex. He’ll be playing your son. | 这是亚历克斯 他演你的儿子 |
[17:32] | Hi, Alex. | 你好呀 |
[17:33] | As you can see, my hands are not in my pants. | 你们都看见了 我的手可没塞在裤子里 |
[17:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:41] | All right, Alex. . | 好 亚历克斯 |
[17:43] | Now, when Joey says his line.. | 当乔伊说到… |
[17:44] | …”Take good care of your mama, son,” | “好好照顾你妈妈 儿子” |
[17:46] | that’s your cue to cry. Got it? | “你就要哭 懂吗 |
[17:48] | All right, let’s do this. | 好 开拍吧 |
[17:54] | Scene five, take one. | 第五场 第一次 |
[17:58] | And action! | 开始 |
[17:59] | Take good care of your mama, son. | 好好照顾你妈妈 儿子 |
[18:10] | Take good care of your mama, son. | 好好照顾你妈妈 儿子 |
[18:16] | Come on, son. | 拜托啦 儿子 |
[18:17] | Your mama’s good people. | 你妈是个好人 |
[18:20] | Cut! Alex, | 卡 亚历克斯 |
[18:23] | remember, you’re supposed to cry. | 记住 这里应该要哭 |
[18:25] | – Can you cry for us this time? – Okay. | -你这次可以哭吗 -可以 |
[18:27] | All right. From the top. | 好 重来 |
[18:32] | Scene five, take two. | 第五场 第二次 |
[18:35] | Take 36 is up. | 即将开始第三十六次 |
[18:38] | All right, let’s try this again. | 好吧 再来一次 |
[18:40] | You ready, Joe? | 乔伊 你好了吗 |
[18:41] | One thing, is it all right if l scream… | 请问一下 你喊”开始”前 |
[18:44] | …right up until you say, “Action”? | 我可以大叫吗 |
[18:47] | Sure. | 可以 |
[18:51] | – Action! – Take good care of your mama, son. | -开始 -好好照顾你妈妈.儿子 |
[18:56] | Cut! | 停 |
[18:59] | l’m sorry. Why don’t you lift up your shirt? | 抱歉打断下 乔伊 你把衣服掀开来 |
[19:02] | Take a look at this, kiddo. | 小鬼 你看 |
[19:07] | We have a crying child! | 小孩哭了 |
[19:09] | Roll the damn cameras! | 摄影机快拍 |
[19:16] | – Hello. – Hello, is Ross there? | -你好 -你好 请问罗斯在吗 |
[19:18] | No, he’s not. Can l take a message? | 他不在 你要留言吗 |
[19:20] | Yes, this is Russell, Ross’ divorce lawyer. | 是的 我是罗斯的离婚律师罗素 |
[19:23] | Just tell him that since l haven’t heard from him, | 麻烦转告他 既然一直没有他的回音 |
[19:25] | l assume he’s decided to give the marriage a try. | 我想他应该是想试着经营这段婚姻 |
[19:28] | Ross got married again? | 罗斯又结婚了 |
[19:29] | No! | 不会吧 |
[19:33] | All right, keep going. | 好的 继续 |
[19:35] | We are phasing the accent out. | 我要慢慢改掉口音 |
[19:37] | Phasing it out. | 改掉它 |
[19:39] | “So without retesting their results in the laboratory… | “要不是进实验室重新化验结果 |
[19:44] | …the team would never have identified… | 研究小组也不会发现 |
[19:50] | …the initial errors in their carbon dating… | 原先的碳14定年结果 |
[19:54] | …analysis.” | 有误” |
[19:58] | Were there any questions at this point? | 到这里有问题吗 |
[20:01] | – Yes. – What’s happening to your accent? | -你说 -你的口音怎么没了 |
[20:07] | Come again? What’s this nonsense? | 再说一次 你说什么 |
[20:14] | All right. l’m not English. | 好吧 我不是英国人 |
[20:18] | l’m from Long lsland. | 我是长岛人 |
[20:21] | l was really nervous, and the accent… | 我当时十分紧张 结果一张口 |
[20:24] | …just came out. | 就变英国腔了 |
[20:26] | l’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[20:29] | So if we could just get back to the lecture. | 回到课堂上来 |
[20:35] | Were there any questions? | 有任何问题吗 |
[20:39] | About paleontology? | 是关于古生物学的吗 |
[20:44] | All right, l was just trying to make a good first impression. | 好吧 我当时只想留下良好的第一印象 |
[20:47] | Obviously, l screwed up. | 显然 我搞砸了 |
[20:50] | But what you guys think of me is important… | 但你们对我的看法很重要 |
[20:52] | …because l’m hoping to get a permanent job here. | 因为我想成为专职教授 |
[20:55] | So if you’d just give me another chance | 如果你们肯再给我一次机会 |
[20:57] | to make a good impression– | 留个好印象… |
[21:00] | Ross! Are you crazy? | 罗斯 你疯了吗 |
[21:02] | l am still your wife? | 我居然还是你的老婆 |
[21:04] | Were you just never gonna tell me? | 你打算瞒我一辈子吗 |
[21:06] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你脑子是不是进水了 |
[21:08] | l could just kill you! | 我真想宰了你 |
[21:16] | Well, hello, Rachel! | 瑞秋 你好啊 |
[21:27] | – You’ve really done this before? – Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. | -你以前真的玩过吗 -对 当然啊 |
[21:29] | You just take a big, big swing, okay? | 你就用力一挥 知道吗 |
[21:32] | – Now, don’t hold back. – Okay. | -不要手软 -好的 |
[21:39] | What are you doing? | 你们在干嘛 |
[21:40] | We’re just celebrating that Joey got his health insurance back. | 我们在庆祝乔伊的医保恢复 |
[21:45] | Oh, all right. | 好 |