| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | Hi, my name’s Chandler. l just moved in next door. | 你好 我叫钱德勒 刚搬到对面 |
| [00:09] | And I was wondering if you would be interested | 我想知道你是否有兴趣和我 |
| [00:10] | in battling me in a post-apocalyptic world | 在末世后的世界里战斗 |
| [00:12] | for control of the galaxy’s last remaining energy source? | 看谁能控制银河系剩余的能源 |
| [00:16] | Sure, neighbor! Come on in! | 好啊 请进 |
| [00:20] | ls Janine around? | 吉宁在吗 |
| [00:21] | No, she’s at dance class. | 不在 她去上舞蹈课了 |
| [00:22] | Can l check my room? | 我可以看看她的房间吗 |
| [00:24] | Yeah, but, hey look, don’t go through her stuff. | 可以 但是别翻她的东西 |
| [00:26] | She gets really mad. | 她会发飙的 |
| [00:31] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
| [00:32] | What is th…it’s like a guy never lived in here. | 一点男人住过的痕迹都没有 |
| [00:36] | You gotta be careful. This girl thing is dangerous. | 小心 这个女性风格很危险 |
| [00:39] | It’s spreading already. | 它已经扩散了 |
| [00:40] | lt is? | 是吗 |
| [00:42] | ls this your pretty pink pillow on the couch? | 这个粉红小抱枕是你的吗 |
| [00:46] | No. | 不是 |
| [00:47] | ls that your tiny little box that’s too small to put anything in? | 那个什么都不能装的小盒子呢 |
| [00:51] | – No. – No! | -也不是 -不是 |
| [00:52] | Okay, this is not good. You are a guy, okay? | 情况很不妙 你是男人 好吗 |
| [00:55] | This is a “guy’s” place. | 这是个”男人”的家 |
| [00:57] | If you let this go, you’re going to be sitting around | 如果你听之任之 你很快就会 |
| [00:59] | with your fingers soaking in stuff. | 开始做美甲了 |
| [01:02] | All right, you’re right. I’ll talk to her. | 你说得对 我会找她谈 |
| [01:04] | Yes! Talk to her. Be a man! | 找她谈 做个男子汉 |
| [01:05] | – l’m a man. – Defend yourself! | -我是男子汉 -捍卫自己权益 |
| [01:09] | Chandler comes on. We have to hem the new dust ruffle. | 钱德勒 快点 我们要缝防尘荷叶边 |
| [01:11] | Be right there, sweetums. | 我马上过去 亲爱的 |
| [01:15] | Totally different situation. | 情况完全不同 |
| [01:24] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
| [01:30] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
| [01:32] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
| [01:35] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
| [01:39] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
| [01:42] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
| [01:45] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
| [01:48] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
| [01:59] | Hey, guys. | 你们好吗 |
| [02:00] | How was breakfast with Hillary? | 跟希拉里吃饭吃得怎样 |
| [02:02] | It was okay. She’s still kind of depressed | 还好 她还是有点沮丧 |
| [02:03] | because she broke up with her boyfriend. | 她和他的男友刚分手了 |
| [02:06] | – Well, is this Hillary your HOT assistant chef Hillary? – Yes. | -是你的辣妹助理主厨希拉里吗 -没错 |
| [02:10] | The one that stares at me when l come in? | 我每次进去都盯着我的那个 |
| [02:14] | The one who looked at you once because you got in her way. | 是你挡路而看过你一眼的那个 |
| [02:18] | Still, l could tell. She was into me. | 我还是看得出来 她对我有意思 |
| [02:23] | Why don’t you set us up? | 你帮我们安排一下嘛 |
| [02:24] | Are you setting Ross up with someone? | 你要帮罗斯找对象吗 |
| [02:26] | Does she have a wedding dress? | 她有婚纱吗 |
| [02:32] | Rachel? | 瑞秋 |
| [02:33] | Listen, I’m making up flyers to try to get new massage clients. | 我在为按摩店招揽新客做传单 |
| [02:37] | So, can I come to Bloomingdale’s and use the copy machine? | 我可以去你布鲁明戴尔那里 用下复印机吗 |
| [02:40] | Sure, but they might think it’s weird | 可以 但他们会觉得奇怪 |
| [02:43] | since l don’t work there anymore. | 因为我已经离职了 |
| [02:46] | Oh, my God! What happened? | 天啊 怎么回事 |
| [02:48] | l got a job at Ralph Lauren. | 我跳槽到拉夫·劳伦了 |
| [02:50] | Well, that’s great! Congratulations! | 太好了 恭喜你 |
| [02:54] | A year ago. | 都已经一年了 |
| [02:58] | You’ve lasted all year! Good for you. | 你都撑了一年 恭喜 |
| [03:03] | But, Pheebs, you can still use the copy machine where I actually work. | 菲比 你还是可以去我现在的公司复印 |
| [03:06] | But, just come by at lunch so my boss doesn’t see you. | 午休时间来 免得被我老板看到 |
| [03:09] | Cause Kim will just freak out. She already doesn’t like me very much. | 因为金会发飙 她本来就不太喜欢我 |
| [03:12] | That’s weird. I don’t think my boss likes me either. | 怪了 我的上司也不喜欢我 |
| [03:14] | l don’t think mine likes me either. | 我的上司也不喜欢我 |
| [03:16] | Maybe it’s a universal thing. | 或许这是普遍现象 |
| [03:18] | Maybe because you’re all hanging around here | 或许因为现在是上班时间 |
| [03:21] | at 11 :30 on a Wednesday. | 你们却在这里谈天说笑 |
| [03:25] | Yeah, let’s head off to work. | 好吧 我们上班去了 |
| [03:33] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
| [03:34] | Now you will not gonna believe this. | 说了你一定不信 |
| [03:36] | But, I was in the copy room, making copies, and Ralph Lauren came in. | 我在影印室影印时 拉夫·劳伦走了进来 |
| [03:40] | Oh, my God. Did you talk to him? | 天啊 你有跟他说话吗 |
| [03:42] | Yeah, a little. He seems really nice. | 一点点 他人蛮好的 |
| [03:44] | – Good kisser. – What? | -吻功超棒 -什么 |
| [03:47] | What? | 什么 |
| [03:49] | – You kissed him? – Totally. | -你亲了他 -没错 |
| [03:51] | Phoebe, are you serious? – Yes! | -菲比 你说真的吗 -真的 |
| [03:53] | Yeah. I was just in there. He came in and introduced himself | 我刚进里面 他就进来自我介绍 |
| [03:56] | And the next thing I know, we’re making out. You know. | 然后我们就亲热了 |
| [04:00] | Phoebe, you do know he’s married? | 菲比 你知道他已婚吧 |
| [04:03] | No. | 不知道 |
| [04:05] | – Phoebe. – What am I supposed to do? | -菲比 -那我要怎么样嘛 |
| [04:07] | Ask every guy l make out with if he’s married? | 难道每次跟男人亲热前 都要先问结婚没吗 |
| [04:11] | No. Yeah, l should. | 对 我是该问 |
| [04:25] | Hey, Joey. | 乔伊 |
| [04:28] | Can l talk to you for a second? | 可以跟你谈一下吗 |
| [04:29] | There’s a kid in this picture. | 照片里的这个小孩 |
| [04:31] | Do you know this kid? Is that like a relative or something? | 你认识他吗 他是你的亲戚还是什么吗 |
| [04:34] | No. l just thought it was cute. | 不是 我只是觉得很可爱 |
| [04:36] | Yeah, that’s what l was afraid of. Okay…. | 我就怕这样 好 |
| [04:39] | Look, Janine, l really want you to feel at home here, but… | 吉宁 我希望你住得愉快 |
| [04:42] | …some of this new stuff, it’s too girlie. | 但你有些东西太女孩子气了 |
| [04:46] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
| [04:47] | Like this. Pictures of cute babies we don’t know. | 比如这个 不认识的可爱宝宝的图片 |
| [04:52] | We can’t have that. | 我们不能挂这种东西 |
| [04:53] | Joey, it’s Anne Geddes. She’s a famous artist. | 乔伊 那是安吉·帝斯 她是名艺术家 |
| [04:56] | l don’t know this baby. | 我不认识这个宝宝 |
| [04:58] | l don’t know if she’s a famous artist or not. | 我不知道她是不是名艺术家 |
| [05:03] | l don’t want to be a jerk, | 我不想刁难你 |
| [05:05] | – but you’re changing too much around here. – l’m sorry. | -但你做的改变太多了 -对不起 |
| [05:08] | I just thought I’d try to make the place a little nicer. | 我只是想让家里变漂亮点 |
| [05:11] | But it’s too much stuff. | 但是也太多了 |
| [05:13] | You know, you got the candles and the “foofy schmoofer” thing here. | 你摆了蜡烛和这些绸绸缎缎的东西 |
| [05:17] | Over here, you got a picture of a watering can. | 这里还有一幅浇花壶的画 |
| [05:22] | l just thought- – | 我以为… |
| [05:23] | l’m sure it’s a famous watering can. | 我相信这个浇花壶一定很有名 |
| [05:26] | But come on. | 但是拜托啦 |
| [05:27] | And what is with the really hot stick in the bathroom? | 浴室那个很烫的棒子是什么玩意 |
| [05:31] | lt’s a curling iron. | 那是卷发器 |
| [05:40] | Well, that’s okay then. | 那就没关系 |
| [05:42] | Okay, my towels, for instance. l come into the bathroom… | 还有我的浴巾 比如我走进浴室 |
| [05:45] | …and my towel is not on the floor, where l keep it. | 我的浴巾却不在我常放的地板上 |
| [05:50] | lt’s up here on some hook. | 而是挂在钩钩上 |
| [05:53] | And it smells different. | 而且味道都不一样了 |
| [05:55] | – lt’s clean. – lt feels different. | -它变干净了 -手感也不一样 |
| [05:58] | lt’s dry. | 因为变干了 |
| [06:01] | All right, l can make my peace with the clean, dry towels. | 好吧 我可以接受干净的浴巾 |
| [06:05] | – Okay, also what is with these chips you bought? – No, no, no | -还有这些小碎片是什么玩意 -不 不 不 |
| [06:07] | lt’s potpourri. You’re supposed to smell it. | 那是干燥花 是用来闻的 |
| [06:19] | Well, that’s like summer in a bowl. | 好像碗里有个夏天 |
| [06:33] | Kim, hi. | 金 你好 |
| [06:39] | So you know, I…I handed in that marketing report | 关于我交的那份行销报告 |
| [06:42] | and l never got to hear what you thought. | 不知道你有何看法 |
| [06:45] | l didn’t read it. | 我没看 |
| [06:50] | So well, the spring line’s really gonna be great this year, huh? | 看来今年的春装一定很棒吧 |
| [06:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [07:00] | l hear Ralph Lauren fooled around with someone in the copy room. | 听说拉夫·劳伦在影印室 跟某人亲热 |
| [07:05] | Tell me everything. | 从头说起 |
| [07:11] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
| [07:12] | What’s up? | 如何 |
| [07:17] | You know…. | 就是… |
| [07:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
| [07:21] | What happened to your teeth? | 你的牙齿怎么了 |
| [07:22] | l whitened them. | 我漂白了 |
| [07:26] | Really? | 是吗 |
| [07:29] | What do you think? | 你们觉得呢 |
| [07:31] | l think l shouldn’t look directly at them. | 我觉得我不该直视它 |
| [07:34] | Come on, seriously. | 我是说真的 |
| [07:38] | They’re really, really, really white. | 也白得太夸张了吧 |
| [07:40] | What was wrong with your old… | 你以前的… |
| [07:42] | …human teeth? | 人类的牙齿不好吗 |
| [07:45] | l did leave the gel on a little longer than it said to. | 我的确把漂白胶上得比较久 |
| [07:49] | – How much longer? – A day. | -多上了多久 -一天 |
| [07:53] | Ross you know that tonight is your date with Hillary? | 罗斯 你知道今晚要跟希拉里约会吧 |
| [07:55] | l know. That’s why l did it. | 知道 所以我才漂白牙齿 |
| [07:57] | Come on. Are they really that bad? | 拜托 真的有那么糟吗 |
| [08:01] | No, no no no. | 不 完全不会 |
| [08:02] | You’ll be fine. Hillary’s blind, right? | 放心好了 希拉里是瞎子吧 |
| [08:06] | She will be after tonight. | 过了今晚就会被闪瞎了 |
| [08:10] | Oh, hey, hey Rach, Do you notice anything- – ? | 瑞秋 你有没有注意到… |
| [08:12] | Your teeth? Yes, l saw them from outside. | 你的牙齿吗 我在外面就看到了 |
| [08:16] | You guys are never gonna believe this… | 说了你们绝对不信 |
| [08:20] | …but Phoebe made out with Ralph Lauren. | 菲比跟拉夫·劳伦亲热了 |
| [08:24] | – What? – Oh, my God! | -什么 -我的天 |
| [08:26] | She ran into him at my office, | 她在我的办公室偶遇他 |
| [08:27] | and they just made out. | 然后他们就亲热了 |
| [08:29] | The craziest thing is, | 最扯的是 |
| [08:31] | now my boss likes me because I told her about it | 我老板听我说完 就开始喜欢我 |
| [08:31] | and she said it was the best gossip she’d heard all year. | 这是她今年听到最棒的八卦 |
| [08:35] | l am proud of all my friends today. | 我今天真以我的朋友们为荣 |
| [08:39] | My God, Rachel, I can’t believe Phoebe made out with Ralph Lauren. | 天啊 菲比居然跟拉夫·劳伦亲热了 |
| [08:42] | l’m so jealous! | 真是忌妒死了 |
| [08:45] | Hi, l’m Chandler, your live-in boyfriend. | 你好 我是钱德勒 你同居男朋友 |
| [08:49] | Chandler, please. Come on. | 钱德勒 拜托 别这样 |
| [08:51] | Look at him. | 你自己看 |
| [08:53] | Well, l am no woman, but that is one tasty dish. | 虽然我不是女人 不过他还真秀色可餐 |
| [08:59] | Here. | 拿去… |
| [09:01] | Who’s the silver fox? | 那个银发老帅哥是谁 |
| [09:04] | That is your make-out buddy. | 那是你的亲热对象 |
| [09:06] | Don’t you recognize him? | 你不认得了吗 |
| [09:08] | Oh, wait. | 等等… |
| [09:09] | “Phoebe, l love you. Kiss me, please.” | “菲比我爱你 吻我” |
| [09:13] | That’s not Ralph Lauren. | 那才不是拉夫·劳伦 |
| [09:15] | lt sounds like him, though. | 不过声音像他 |
| [09:17] | – What? – Yeah, no, Ralph doesn’t look anything like that guy. | -什么 -对啊 罗夫跟他一点也不像 |
| [09:21] | He’s young, and he’s got long hair and a beard and a Hacky Sack- – | 他很年轻 长发落腮胡 背个大包包 |
| [09:26] | Oh My God, Phoebe, that’s not Ralph Lauren. | 天啊 菲比 那不是拉夫·劳伦 |
| [09:28] | That’s Kenny the copy guy! | 那是影印小弟肯尼 |
| [09:31] | What? | 什么 |
| [09:34] | Oh Go… l told my boss that someone made out with Ralph Lauren. | 完了 我还跟我老板说了这八卦 |
| [09:36] | lf she finds out that l lied to her, | 要是她发现我骗她 |
| [09:38] | she’ll hate me even more. Phoebe! | 一定会更讨厌我的 菲比 |
| [09:41] | Why would the copy guy say he’s Ralph Lauren? | 那个小弟为什么自称拉夫·劳伦啊 |
| [09:43] | To get you to make out with him! | 好骗你跟他亲热啊 |
| [09:53] | Okay, maybe this will make them look less white. | 也许这件能压住你的白牙 |
| [10:00] | Nope. | 不行 |
| [10:02] | No. Okay, colors that don’t work are… | 好吧 没有用的颜色有 |
| [10:04] | …blue, yellow, green, red, black, white, orange and purple. | 蓝 黄 绿 红 黑 白 橘 紫 |
| [10:10] | What am I gonna do? | 我不知道该怎么办 |
| [10:11] | The date starts in like an hour. | 一小时后就要约会了 |
| [10:14] | Hey, maybe if your skin was lighter, | 罗斯 要是你的肤色白一点 |
| [10:17] | your teeth wouldn’t look so bright. | 牙齿就不会那么显眼 |
| [10:19] | Oh, great! So all l need to do is get some new skin. Thank you. | 太好了 所以我去换肤就行了 谢谢你 |
| [10:24] | I say if we put just a little bit of makeup on you- – | 我是说你可以化一点妆 |
| [10:28] | We’re not 13 anymore. | 我们已经不是十三岁了 |
| [10:33] | Ross, this is the only thing left that has a shot at working. | 罗斯 只剩这个方法值得一试了 |
| [10:36] | Won’t she notice l have makeup on? | 她不会发现我有化妆吗 |
| [10:38] | Please, half the guys out there have makeup on. | 拜托 半数的男人都有化妆 |
| [10:40] | What? | 什么 |
| [10:43] | Half the people. | 半数的人 |
| [10:44] | I mean- – Just try it and see. | 我是说 你就试试看嘛 |
| [10:45] | No, I am not putting on makeup. | 不要 我死也不化妆 |
| [10:49] | Hello? Ross, could you put up some of these flyers for me? | 太好了 罗斯 帮我贴几张传单好吗 |
| [10:53] | No! Demon! Demon! | 魔鬼 魔鬼 |
| [11:02] | Now our drawers will smell nice, | 这样抽屉就会香香的 |
| [11:03] | and we didn’t waste these pantyhose | 旧裤袜也没浪费 |
| [11:06] | Yes. God forbid we throw out old underwear. | 是啊 扔旧内衣会遭天打雷劈 |
| [11:11] | You know what? l’m gonna go over to Joey’s. | 我要去乔伊那边 |
| [11:13] | Wait, we’re supposed to organize the wrapping paper drawer. | 等等 我们还要整理装包装纸的抽屉呢 |
| [11:17] | Yes, l’ve really gotten in touch with my feminine side enough today. | 对 但我今天已经够女性化了 |
| [11:21] | ln fact, we’re two sachets away from becoming a lesbian couple. | 再缝一对香氛袋 我们就要变成女同志了 |
| [11:27] | You know what? This has been kind of a girlie day. | 今天的确很女孩子气 |
| [11:28] | – You’re right. l’m sorry. – Nah, Nah, it’s okay. | -你说得对 抱歉 -不会啦 |
| [11:30] | l just feel like l need to be in a “guy” place… | 不会 我只是想去男人的家 |
| [11:32] | …do kind of a “man” thing. | 做男人做的事 |
| [11:35] | Yeah. Go over to Joey’s. | 没错 去乔伊家吧 |
| [11:36] | Go over to Joey’s and drink some beer and hammer up some drywall. | 去乔伊家喝啤酒捶墙壁吧 |
| [11:41] | You know when guys hang out | 男人聚在一起 |
| [11:42] | they don’t just drink beer and hammer up dry wall. | 并非只会喝酒捶墙壁 |
| [11:45] | When girls hang out, we don’t have pillow fights in our underwear. | 女生聚在一起 也不会穿内衣打枕头仗 |
| [11:51] | l’m sorry. We do.We do. | 对不起 我们会 真的会 |
| [11:53] | l don’t know why l said that. | 我不知道为什么说不会 |
| [11:59] | Hey, Chandler. | 钱德勒 |
| [12:01] | Come on in. We’re knitting potholders. | 进来 我们在织隔热手套呢 |
| [12:06] | No, thanks, Josephine. | 不了 乔瑟芬 |
| [12:12] | Ross, l was wondering if- – | 罗斯 我想说… |
| [12:17] | Oh, my God! Where are all the men? | 天啊 男人都死哪去了 |
| [12:32] | – Hi, Kim. – Hi, Rachel. | -你好 金 -你好 瑞秋 |
| [12:35] | Remember what happened yesterday? | 记得我昨天说的事吗 |
| [12:37] | Well, it didn’t happen. | 其实根本没发生 |
| [12:39] | You didn’t cancel the fabric order from Taiwan? | 你没有取消台湾的布料订单吗 |
| [12:43] | Okay, two things didn’t happen. | 好 有两件事没发生 |
| [12:45] | Remember I told you that someone made out with Ralph Lauren in the copy room? | 我不是说有人在复印室跟拉夫·劳伦亲热吗 |
| [12:48] | Well, it turns out that’s not true. | 事实证明是假的 |
| [12:51] | lt’s not true? That’s interesting. | 是假的呀 那就好玩了 |
| [12:54] | Because l checked. | 因为我去查过 |
| [12:55] | Only one keycard was used to access the copier yesterday during lunch, | 昨天午餐时间刷卡进影印室的 |
| [12:59] | and that keycard belonged to you, Rachel. | 只有你一个 |
| [13:01] | Oh no, no, no. Oh God, | 不 不 不是的 天啊 |
| [13:03] | You think l made out with him? | 你以为是我跟他亲热吗 |
| [13:04] | Listen to me… | 给我听着 |
| [13:05] | If you think sleeping with Ralph is going to get you my job. | 要是你以为跟拉夫上床 就能坐上我的位子 |
| [13:08] | You are sadly mistaken. | 你就错了 |
| [13:10] | l don’t want your job. l don’t. | 我不想坐你的位子 真的 |
| [13:12] | This is such a mistake. l didn’t make out with him. | 这真是天大的误会 我没跟他亲热 |
| [13:15] | Nobody made out with him. | 没人跟他亲热 |
| [13:17] | l didn’t use my keycard yesterday. | 我昨天没用我的卡 |
| [13:19] | l don’t even know how to use my keycard. | 我都不知道怎么用 |
| [13:23] | – Hi, Ralph. – Hi, Kim. | -你好 罗夫 -你好 金 |
| [13:44] | Yeah. Nothing happened. | 是啊 “什么都没发生” |
| [13:46] | You could cut the sexual tension in here with a knife. | 刚才的性张力都要一触即发了 |
| [13:56] | And after that, what could l do except become a chef? | 之后我也只能去当厨师 |
| [14:01] | And someday soon, I hope to open my own restaurant. | 我希望将来能自己开家餐厅 |
| [14:06] | You know, you’re a really great listener. | 你很善于倾听 |
| [14:08] | Most guys l go out with, they talk and talk. | 我交往过的男人多半讲个不停 |
| [14:14] | After a while it’s like, shut your mouth, you know? | 听到后来 真想叫他们闭嘴 |
| [14:20] | I’ve probably been talking too much. | 我可能说太多了 |
| [14:21] | Why don’t we talk about you a little bit? | 不如来聊下你吧 |
| [14:26] | Come on, l want to know. | 说嘛 我想知道 |
| [14:31] | Okay. l’m from Long lsland. | 好 我是长岛人 |
| [14:34] | l came to the city for college. | 来纽约念大学 |
| [14:38] | l have a 5-year-old son, and in my spare time… | 我有个五岁的儿子 平常闲暇时间 |
| [14:42] | …l like to read spy novels. | 喜欢看看谍报小说 |
| [14:44] | But let’s talk more about you. | 但我想多了解你 |
| [14:50] | So what’s really neat? | 最棒的就是 |
| [14:52] | lf you sear the stems of the flowers first in a frying pan… | 如果先把花茎底部 在平底锅上烤一下 |
| [14:55] | …your arrangement will look fresh much longer. | 花就能开得更久 |
| [14:59] | Joey, that is such a great tip! | 好棒的小秘诀 |
| [15:02] | Monica, could you excuse us for a second? | 莫妮卡 请你出去一下 |
| [15:04] | l need to talk to the girl with the flowers. | 我有事找那位拿花的女士 |
| [15:08] | Okay. Oh but Joey, come over later | 乔伊 你待会过来 |
| [15:10] | Because I’m going to teach you to make a bird feeder | 我要教你做喂鸟器 |
| [15:11] | out of just a pine cone and some peanut butter. | 只用松果和花生酱就行哦 |
| [15:15] | l love birds. | 我最喜欢鸟了 |
| [15:19] | What is the matter with you? | 你在搞什么啊 |
| [15:21] | – What? – You’re arranging flowers! | -什么 -你在插花 |
| [15:25] | You got dead flowers! | 你这里有干花 |
| [15:27] | You’ve got a picture of a baby dressed like flowers! | 你还挂穿得一朵花的宝宝照片 |
| [15:32] | This is not Joey! | 这不是乔伊 |
| [15:33] | Hey, hey look, l am still Joey, okay? | 我还是乔伊 好吗 |
| [15:36] | Flowers, they’re just nice to look at. | 花只不过是很好看嘛 |
| [15:39] | And that happens to be a picture by a famous artist | 那是一个名摄影师画的 |
| [15:42] | of a famous baby. | 宝宝也很有名 |
| [15:45] | You’re turning into a woman. | 你正在变成女人 |
| [15:48] | No, l’m not. | 我没有 |
| [15:49] | Why would you say that? That’s just mean. | 你怎么这么说 好过分哦 |
| [15:54] | Now l’ve upset you? What did l say? | 我惹你生气了 我说了什么 |
| [15:57] | lt’s not what you said. lt’s the way you said it. | 不是你说了什么 而是你的口气 |
| [16:01] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
| [16:02] | l’m a woman! | 我是女人 |
| [16:11] | So now, she thinks that I made out with him | 现在她觉得是我跟他亲热 |
| [16:13] | and I did it to get her job. | 是为了夺她的位 |
| [16:15] | – Why didn’t you just tell the truth? – l did. | -你怎么不跟她说实话 -我说了 |
| [16:17] | But she doesn’t think anyone would be stupid enough | 但是她觉得不会有人蠢到 |
| [16:19] | to confuse Kenny the copy guy with Ralph Lauren. | 把影印小弟当成拉夫·劳伦 |
| [16:25] | What if Kenny were the real brains behind the whole company? | 如果肯尼才是公司的幕后老板呢 |
| [16:28] | You know? What if Kenny hired that Ralph guy | 搞不好拉夫·劳伦 |
| [16:30] | to be the pretty front man, huh? | 只是肯尼请来当幕前的人 |
| [16:32] | Did she ever think of that? | 她想过这个问题吗 |
| [16:38] | You were with Kenny today, weren’t you? | 你今天跟肯尼约会了吧 |
| [16:40] | Just for a second. | 只有一下下而已 |
| [16:43] | Phoebe, what am l gonna do? | 菲比 我该怎么办 |
| [16:46] | The only thing you can do. Sleep with Ralph Lauren. | 你只好跟拉夫·劳伦上床了 |
| [16:50] | l’m not gonna sleep with Ralph Lauren. | 我才不跟拉夫·劳伦上床 |
| [16:53] | l mean, l could, but l wouldn’t. | 我可以 但是我不会 |
| [16:56] | Sleep with Kenny. | 那跟肯尼上床吧 |
| [17:01] | – That wouldn’t help me. – Oh, yes, it would. | -那样对我也没好处 -好处可大了 |
| [17:08] | l’ve had a really good time tonight. | 今晚我真的很开心 |
| [17:10] | You know, l rarely connect with someone this much on the first date. | 我很少第一次约会 就感到如此心有灵犀 |
| [17:16] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
| [17:19] | l’ve had a really good time too, you know. | 我今晚也过得很开心 |
| [17:24] | Are you gonna eat that bread? | 你要吃那块面包吗 |
| [17:27] | l just like the smell. | 我只是喜欢闻那味道 |
| [17:33] | You make me laugh. | 你好好笑 |
| [17:37] | Would you like to move to the couch? | 要不要去沙发上坐一下 |
| [17:45] | Maybe l’ll just turn down the lights a little? | 或许我该把灯光调暗一点 |
| [17:48] | How about all the way? | 干脆关灯如何 |
| [17:51] | Okay. | 好 |
| [17:59] | Wow, cool poster. | 好酷的海报 |
| [18:01] | Or should l say, “groovy poster”? | 还是要说”好亮眼的海报” |
| [18:06] | So… | 这样啊 |
| [18:09] | …where were we? | 刚才聊到哪了 |
| [18:15] | Are those your teeth? | 那是你的牙齿吗 |
| [18:20] | You can see them, huh? | 你看得见是吧 |
| [18:23] | Yes. They’re insanely white. | 对 白得很吓人 |
| [18:26] | l did that for you. | 我特地为你漂白的 |
| [18:30] | What’s the matter with you? | 你有毛病吗 |
| [18:32] | What’s the matter with me? | 你居然说我有毛病 |
| [18:33] | You’ve got a black light. lt’s 1999! | 你还装黑光灯呢 都1999年了 |
| [18:45] | Oh, good. Kim, hi. | 太好了 金 |
| [18:47] | Hi, Rachel. I’ve been meaning to ask you. | 瑞秋 我一直想问你 |
| [18:50] | have you seen the new Ralph Lauren sheets? | 你看过拉夫·劳伦的新床单了吗 |
| [18:52] | What am l thinking? Of course you have. | 我在想什么 你当然看过 |
| [18:55] | Okay, look. | 好 |
| [18:57] | l’m sorry that l lied to you before. | 很抱歉之前对你说谎 |
| [18:59] | You were right. | 你猜得没错 |
| [19:01] | Ralph and l were an item, but we’re not anymore. | 拉夫和我交往过 但已经结束了 |
| [19:04] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
| [19:06] | Yeah, he dumped me. | 对 他甩了我 |
| [19:09] | He said, “Rachel, l can’t do this. | 他说”瑞秋 我不能这样” |
| [19:13] | Even though you’re a very, very… | “虽然你是个很美 |
| [19:16] | …very beautiful woman… | 很美的女人” |
| [19:19] | …l can’t do this. l’m married and l’m sorry.” | “我不能这样 我有家室 对不起” |
| [19:23] | But he said, “And you will never get promoted… | 不知为何他还说 “你永远也不会升职” |
| [19:26] | …especially not above Kim, who is an integral cog… | 尤其不可能高于金 她是拉夫·劳伦体系 |
| [19:30] | …in the Ralph Lauren machine.” | 最不可或缺的重要人物” |
| [19:35] | You expect me to believe- – | 你以为我会相信… |
| [19:38] | – Hi, Ralph. – Hi, Kim. | -你好 拉夫 -你好 金 |
| [19:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
| [20:01] | He gave you the coldest look l’ve ever seen. | 他看你的眼神好冷酷 |
| [20:04] | lt’s like he hates you! | 仿佛对你恨之入骨 |
| [20:06] | Then it is true! | 所以是真的咯 |
| [20:09] | Of course it’s true. And it hurts so bad. | 当然是真的 我好难过哦 |
| [20:14] | Oh, honey, come here. | 小可怜 过来 |
| [20:17] | Oh, it’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
| [20:20] | We’ve all been there. | 你的心情我懂 |
| [20:25] | You and Ralph? | 你和拉夫有过一段吗 |
| [20:28] | Kenny the copy boy. | 影印小弟肯尼 |
| [20:45] | I need to talk to you. | 我有事要说 |
| [20:46] | What’s the matter? You upset? | 怎么了 你心情不好吗 |
| [20:48] | I’m sorry, but we gotta get rid of all this girlie stuff in here. | 我们得把这些女生的东西扔掉 |
| [20:51] | l gotta be a man! | 我得当个男人 |
| [20:54] | Okay? The living room has to remain a guy place, okay? | 客厅必须维持男人的风格 懂吗 |
| [20:57] | That’s the way it has to be. | 必须得这样 |
| [20:59] | Well, if that’s what you want. l’ll just put it all in my room. | 如果你非要这样 我就拿回我房里 |
| [21:02] | Good. Great. | 好 很好 |
| [21:04] | And thanks for being so understanding. | 谢谢你的谅解 |
| [21:07] | l didn’t want to make a big deal out of this. | 我不想把场面搞得很难看 |
| [21:10] | But you could put the picture of the famous baby in my room. | 宝宝的照片可以挂到我房里 |
| [21:14] | l mean, if you want to. | 如果你想的话 |
| [21:18] | Okay. | 好 |
| [21:19] | And maybe the watering can there. | 浇花壶的画也可以 |
| [21:22] | Sure. | 好 |
| [21:24] | And a couple of these little tiny boxes. | 还有一两个小盒子 |
| [21:27] | Joey, do you want me to put it all in your room? | 乔伊 要不要都放到你房里啊 |
| [21:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |