时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Okay, great. Bye. | 太好了 再见 |
[00:05] | Guess who’s coming to Thanksgiving dinner? | 你猜谁要来吃感恩节晚餐 |
[00:07] | Sidney Poitier? | 西德尼·波特 |
[00:07] | 西德尼·波特奥斯卡黑人影帝 他获奖的作品就是《猜猜谁来赴晚宴》 | |
[00:10] | l miss Rachel. | 我怀念瑞秋 |
[00:13] | No, my parents. | 是我爸妈啦 |
[00:14] | Oh! That’s great, they haven’t seen the place since l moved in. | 太好了 我搬进来之后 他们还没来过 |
[00:16] | Yeah, you know if you could not mention that we live together, | 对 要是你能不提同居的事 |
[00:19] | that’d be great. | 就太好了 |
[00:20] | l was thinking we’d eat around 4. | 我打算四点左右开动 |
[00:23] | Why can’t l tell them we live together? | 为什么不能提同居的事 |
[00:25] | They don’t know we’re dating. | 因为他们不知道我们在交往 |
[00:26] | Do you think we should eat in the kitchen? | 要不要在厨房吃呢 |
[00:28] | Why haven’t you told them? | 你为什么没有告诉他们 |
[00:30] | Well, l was going to. l really was. | 我本来要说 真的 |
[00:33] | But then somewhere, just out of nowhere, l didn’t. | 但是后来不知怎的就没说了 |
[00:37] | Why haven’t you told them?! Wouldn’t they be happy?! | 为什么没说 他们知道会不开心吗 |
[00:40] | So, dinner in the kitchen around 4. l’ll see you then. | 四点左右厨房开饭 到时候见 |
[00:43] | Why wouldn’t they be happy? | 他们为什么不会开心 |
[00:45] | Well, because… | 因为 |
[00:47] | …mainly… | 主要是 |
[00:50] | …they don’t like you. | 他们不喜欢你 |
[00:52] | – l’m sorry. – What? Why? Why? | -对不起 -什么 为什么 |
[00:55] | Maybe because you used to be aloof…or that you’re sarcastic | 也许是因为你以前孤僻又嘴毒 |
[00:59] | Or that, y’know, you joke around all the time. | 还老爱开玩笑 |
[01:01] | …or that you throw your clothes on the couch. | 也可能是因为你脱了衣服都乱丢 |
[01:04] | ls this why they don’t like me or why you don’t like me? | 这是他们对我的看法 还是你的看法 |
[01:08] | l know l should have told them. | 我知道我应该告诉他们 |
[01:09] | l shouldn’t care what they think. | 我不该在意他们的想法 |
[01:11] | l’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:14] | You know, it’ll be okay. It’ll be okay. | 没关系 这没关系 |
[01:15] | Because when they come over, I will be all charming, | 等他们来了 我会表现得很迷人 |
[01:17] | l will make them love me, then we’ll tell them. | 我会让他们爱上我 然后我们再告诉他们 |
[01:20] | You really think that’ll work? | 你真的觉得这样可行吗 |
[01:22] | l can be pretty charming, babe. l won you over, didn’t l? | 我也可以很有魅力 我不就赢得了你的心吗 |
[01:26] | l don’t think you’ll ever get my parents that drunk. | 你应该不能把他们灌到那么醉 |
[01:36] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:41] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:43] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:46] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:50] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:53] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:56] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:59] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:10] | Hey. Oh, good, Ross. | 太好了 罗斯 |
[02:12] | Your parents like me, right? | 你爸妈喜欢我 对吧 |
[02:13] | Yes, of course they like you. | 他们当然喜欢你 |
[02:15] | Well Monica just told me that they don’t. | 莫妮卡刚说他们不喜欢我 |
[02:17] | Yeah, they don’t like you. | 对 他们不喜欢你 |
[02:20] | Do you know why? | 你知道原因吗 |
[02:21] | Maybe it’s because you’re sarcastic | 也许是因为你很尖酸刻薄 |
[02:24] | or maybe it’s because you– | 或者是因为 |
[02:25] | lf people don’t know, they shouldn’t just guess! | 他们不知道就不要乱猜 |
[02:29] | This is great, another Thanksgiving with nothing to give thanks for. | 太好了 又一个不值得感恩的感恩节 |
[02:32] | Maybe l give thanks for you shutting up, huh? | 如果你闭嘴的话 我会感恩 |
[02:36] | Maybe l give thanks by taking my PlayStation to my place. | 如果你把我的电动还我 我也会感恩 |
[02:40] | Maybe l love you. | 我也爱你 |
[02:44] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[02:46] | No, l don’t want to play video games, Joey! | 不要 我不想打电动 乔伊 |
[02:52] | Are you guys going to Chandler’s for Thanksgiving? | 你们要去钱德勒家过感恩节吗 |
[02:54] | Yeah! Yeah, why? What’s up? | 对啊 怎么了 |
[02:56] | Well. Me and my friends are doing Thanksgiving uptown. | 我和几个舞者朋友想去市里过感恩节 |
[02:59] | I thought you guys might like to come. | 你们有兴趣一起来吗 |
[03:01] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[03:03] | No, but you should go to Chandler’s. | 算了 你们还是去钱德勒家吧 |
[03:05] | Because none of us knows how to cook, | 我们没有人会做菜 |
[03:07] | we’ll probably just end up drinking all day. | 最后估计都是在喝酒 |
[03:08] | Ye-ye, we go to yours! | 好 我们去 |
[03:11] | Yeah, see, we-we-we have to stop across the hall | 对 我们得过去露个面 |
[03:14] | because it’s my sister. | 毕竟她是我妹妹 |
[03:16] | But, you know, actually, growing up with a sister was nice… | 不过有个妹妹是好事 |
[03:19] | because it really helped me understand women. | 让我很了解女人心 |
[03:22] | Yeah, you should tell your friends that. | 你应该告诉你的朋友们 |
[03:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:31] | How you got three women to marry you, l’ll never know. | 真不知你怎么能骗到三个老婆 |
[03:42] | Pheebs, check it out! For my dessert… | 菲比 你看 感恩节甜点 |
[03:44] | I have chosen to make a traditional English trifle! | 我选做了一道传统英式酒果酱松糕 |
[03:47] | Wow. That sounds great! | 听起来好棒哦 |
[03:49] | And what are you making, Monica? | 莫妮卡 你呢 |
[03:50] | ln case Rachel’s dessert is so good that l eat all of it… | 万一瑞秋的甜点 好吃到被我吃光光 |
[03:56] | …and there’s none left for anybody else! | 别人会没得吃 |
[04:00] | Nothing. | 我不做 |
[04:01] | Nothing? | 你不做吗 |
[04:03] | No, sweetie. l trust you. | 对 我信任你 |
[04:05] | So, if-if I mess this up, there’s nothing else for dessert? | 所以要是我搞砸 就没有甜点了 是吗 |
[04:09] | You won’t mess it up. | 你不会搞砸的 |
[04:11] | Wow, Monica, I love that. | 莫妮卡 我好高兴 |
[04:12] | You really have faith in me. Thank you. | 你真的对我有信心 谢谢 |
[04:15] | Technical question, how do you know when uh, the butter’s done? | 技术问题 这些奶油什么时候好 |
[04:18] | lt’s done about two minutes before it looks like that. | 它变成那样子的两分钟前就好了 |
[04:27] | The food smells great, Mon. | 菜闻起来好香哦 莫妮卡 |
[04:28] | And the place looks so nice. | 这里布置得真漂亮 |
[04:30] | Hey, happy Thanksgiving, everybody! | 感恩节快乐 各位 |
[04:32] | Happy Thanksgiving! | 感恩节快乐 |
[04:36] | – Well, this has been great. – See you. | -真是开心 -再见 |
[04:41] | Where you going? | 你们要去哪里 |
[04:43] | We did say we’d stop by | 我们说过要去 |
[04:45] | this little thing Joey’s roommate is having. | 乔伊室友的聚会露个面 |
[04:48] | Oh, Janine, the really hot dancer girl? | 辣妹舞者吉宁吗 |
[04:51] | Some would say she’s attractive, yes. | 有些人会说她很有魅力 |
[04:54] | Who else is going to be there? | 还有谁会去 |
[04:56] | Some of her friends. | 她的几个朋友 |
[04:58] | Her dancer friends? | 舞者朋友 |
[04:59] | Yes! All right? | 对啦 好不好 |
[05:01] | All of her hot dancer friends are gonna be there… | 她的性感舞者朋友都会去 |
[05:04] | and they’ll be drinking and dancing and we really want to go! | 她们会喝酒跳舞 我们真的很想去嘛 |
[05:10] | Dude, we were good. | 伙计 本来都快成功了 |
[05:13] | You’re not gonna go anywhere, | 你们哪儿也不准去 |
[05:14] | you said you were gonna eat here, and you’re gonna eat here! | 你们说过在这吃饭 谁也别想跑 |
[05:16] | Yeah, and leaving us to go see hot dancer girls… | 扔下我们去看性感舞者 |
[05:19] | …is not very Thanksgiving- y. | 这种行为太不感恩了 |
[05:22] | Oh, but-but it is, | 但是 |
[05:23] | lt’s like the first Thanksgiving | 第一个感恩节就是这样 |
[05:25] | when the Indians and the Pilgrims uh, sat down to dinner. | 印地安人和清教徒共进晚餐 |
[05:28] | Then the lndians taught the Pilgrims… | 然后印地安人告诉清教徒 |
[05:31] | …what it meant to be hot in the New World! | 新世界的性感定义是什么 |
[05:35] | – Hello, everybody! – Hi! | -大家好 -大家好 |
[05:39] | Hi, Dad. Mom. | 爸 妈 |
[05:41] | Look! Look who it is! lt’s Chandler! | 看 快看 是钱德勒哦 |
[05:46] | Oh, yes, of course. Hello, Chandler. | 是啊 钱德勒 你好 |
[05:49] | Mr. and Mrs. Geller, you look wonderful. | 伯父伯母 你们的气色真好 |
[05:51] | lt is great to have you here. Let us take your coats. | 很高兴你们能来 外套给我们吧 |
[05:54] | Whoa, it snowing out there? | 外面在下雪吗 |
[05:58] | No. | 没有 |
[06:06] | Monica, all this food looks wonderful. | 莫妮卡 菜看起来都好好吃 |
[06:08] | You should do this for a living. | 你应该考虑干这一行谋生 |
[06:13] | Okay, l have dandruff. | 就算我有头皮屑 |
[06:16] | There’s no need to laugh and point. | 你也不必指着我笑 |
[06:20] | Dad, Chandler was just laughing at your joke. | 爸 钱德勒是在笑你的笑话 |
[06:22] | My joke wasn’t funny. | 我的笑话又不好笑 |
[06:25] | Rach, l just remembered. | 瑞秋 我刚刚想到 |
[06:28] | l had a dream about Mr. Geller last night. | 我昨晚梦到盖勒先生 |
[06:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:32] | Yeah. l dreamt that he saved me from a burning building… | 对 我梦到他把我从火场救出 |
[06:35] | …and he was so brave and so strong. | 他好英勇好强壮 |
[06:37] | And it’s making me look at him totally differently. | 让我对他完全改观 |
[06:42] | Y’know, I mean he used to be just, y’know | 他以前只是杰克·盖勒 |
[06:44] | “Jack Geller Monica and Ross’s dad” | 莫妮卡和罗斯的爸爸 |
[06:46] | Now he’s “Jack Geller, dream hunk.” | 现在他是杰克·盖勒 我的梦中情人 |
[06:53] | l don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:53] | No. You know, to me, he’ll always be “Jack Geller… | 对我来说他永远都是杰克·盖勒 |
[06:56] | …walks in while you’re changing.” | 在你换衣服时闯进来 |
[07:01] | You know, Dad, Chandler is one of Ross’ very best friends. | 爸 钱德勒是罗斯最要好的朋友之一 |
[07:05] | Ross sure is a great guy. | 罗斯是个好青年 |
[07:07] | You know I’ve always felt that how a young man turns out | 我一直觉得儿子 |
[07:09] | …is a reflection on his father. | 就是父亲的翻版 |
[07:12] | l always thought that too. | 我也有深有同感 |
[07:14] | Tell me, what does your father do? | 请问你爸是做什么的 |
[07:19] | He’s a headliner of a… | 他是同志 |
[07:21] | …gay burlesque show. | 歌舞秀的头牌 |
[07:25] | Rach, you’re killing us here, | 瑞秋 急死我们了 |
[07:27] | Will you serve the dessert already? | 能快点上甜点吗 |
[07:28] | There’s drunken dancers a- waiting! | 有酒醉的舞者都在等我们 |
[07:32] | Look at it. lsn’t it beautiful? | 你们看 很漂亮吧 |
[07:33] | Yeah. What is it? | 是啊 这是什么 |
[07:35] | lt’s a trifle. lt’s got all these layers. | 酒果酱松糕 有很多层 |
[07:38] | First there’s a layer of ladyfingers, then a layer of jam, | 先是一层松脆饼 然后是一层果酱 |
[07:41] | …then custard, which l made from scratch… | 然后是我自己做的乳蛋糕 |
[07:45] | …then raspberries, more ladyfingers… | 然后是覆盆子 然后更多松脆饼 |
[07:47] | …then beef sauteed with peas and onions… | 然后是豌豆洋葱炒嫩牛肉 |
[07:50] | …then a little bit more custard… | 然后又有一点乳蛋糕 |
[07:53] | …then bananas and then l put whipped cream on top. | 然后是香蕉 最后在上面涂上鲜奶油 |
[08:00] | What was the one right before bananas? | 香蕉前面是什么 |
[08:05] | The beef. Yeah, that was weird to me too. | 炒牛肉吗 我也觉得有点奇怪 |
[08:09] | But then, y’know, I thought “well, there’s mincemeat pie,” | 不过我想说连甜肉馅饼都有了 |
[08:12] | I mean that’s an English dessert, | 那是也是一种英式甜点 |
[08:13] | These people just put strange things in their food. | 英国人会放一堆怪东西在食物里嘛 |
[08:17] | Oh! By the way, can I borrow some Rum from your place? | 对了 可以借你家的兰姆酒吗 |
[08:20] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[08:21] | And while I’m gone don’t you boys sneak a taste. | 我不在的时候 你们可别偷吃哦 |
[08:28] | Beef in a dessert? | 甜点加牛肉 |
[08:31] | No, no, no. There is no way. | 不 不 不可能好吃 |
[08:33] | l know. And only one layer of jam? | 就是啊 而且果酱才一层 |
[08:39] | What is up with that? | 有没有搞错啊 |
[08:43] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[08:45] | The pages are stuck together. | 这两页黏在一起了 |
[08:47] | Chandler! | 钱德勒 |
[08:55] | Oh, my God. She made half an English trifle and… | 天啊 她做了酒果酱松糕加 |
[09:00] | …half a shepherd’s pie! | 肉馅马铃薯泥饼 |
[09:05] | Man, now she’s gonna start all over. | 完了 她得重做了 |
[09:07] | We’re never gonna get to introduce the hot girls to the New World. | 我们不能介绍辣妹认识新世界了 |
[09:11] | No, no, we will. | 不 我们可以 |
[09:13] | We just won’t tell her she messed up. | 不要告诉她就是了 |
[09:14] | Just let her serve the beef-custard thing? | 然后让她给大家吃牛肉乳蛋糕吗 |
[09:18] | Yeah. lt’ll be like a funny Thanksgiving story. | 对 这会是个有趣的感恩节回忆 |
[09:21] | Vomiting stories are funny, l guess. | 呕吐的回忆的确很有趣 |
[09:25] | Joey. God, your apartment is, like, 100 degrees. | 乔伊 天啊 你家热死了 |
[09:28] | Did it make you want to walk around in your underwear? | 你会不会想脱到只剩内衣 |
[09:32] | No. | 不会 |
[09:33] | Still not hot enough! | 还不够热 |
[09:39] | – Rachel. – Yeah? | -瑞秋 -怎么了 |
[09:40] | Okay, look at him. | 你看他 |
[09:41] | Look at those strong hands. | 你看那双有力的手 |
[09:44] | Oh, what l wouldn’t give to be that can of condensed milk. | 我真想当那瓶 炼乳 |
[09:52] | Mom. Chandler was just saying how beautiful your sweater is. | 妈 钱德勒说你的毛衣很好看 |
[09:55] | Oh, thank you Chandler! I just bought it. | 谢谢你 这是我刚买的新衣服 |
[09:57] | Oh, yes. Well it’s very beautiful. | 是吗 很漂亮 |
[09:59] | and it’s cream-colored and tight and…. | 米黄色 又紧身 |
[10:04] | l don’t mean tight. I mean it’s not too tight, | 我不是指很紧身 不会很紧啦 |
[10:06] | Not that l was looking at…. | 我没有在看… |
[10:09] | What’s the matter with him? | 他是怎么回事 |
[10:11] | l think he’s stoned again. | 大概又嗑药了 |
[10:15] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[10:16] | Dude, I need to talk to you a sec. | 伙计 我有事要告诉你 |
[10:24] | Okay, I think I might know why my parents don’t like you. | 我大概知道 我爸妈为什么不喜欢你了 |
[10:27] | You do? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[10:28] | Okay, remember we were young. | 记不记得我们年轻的时候 |
[10:31] | Spring break, sophomore year, | 大二的春假 |
[10:33] | l got high in my bedroom… | 我在房里抽大麻 |
[10:35] | …and my parents walked in and smelled it… | 我爸妈走进来闻到了 |
[10:38] | …so l told them that you had gotten stoned | 于是我就说是你刚抽了大麻 |
[10:40] | and jumped out the window. | 然后跳窗跑了 |
[10:43] | What?! Why did you do that? | 什么 你为什么要赖到我身上 |
[10:45] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:46] | Yours was the first name that popped into my head. | 我第一个想到的 就是你的名字 |
[10:49] | I’m I’m sorry. I-I didn’t think it would matter. | 对不起 我以为不会怎样 |
[10:51] | How could it not matter? | 怎么可能不会怎样呢 |
[10:52] | How was I supposed to know we’d end up being friends after college, | 我怎么知道我们会从室友变成死党 |
[10:55] | …and you’d be living with my sister? | 更想不到你会跟我妹同居了 |
[10:57] | What about the “friends forever” stuff? | 那些”生死之交”的豪言呢 |
[11:00] | l don’t know. l was all high. | 不晓得 我当时嗑傻了 |
[11:09] | Mom and Dad sent me to find out | 爸妈叫我来看看 |
[11:11] | if you were trying to get Ross stoned. | 你是不是想找罗斯嗑药 |
[11:15] | Your parents caught Ross smoking pot in college, | 罗斯大学抽大麻被他们逮到 |
[11:18] | and he blamed it on me! | 他居然赖到我身上 |
[11:19] | Ross, I can’t believe you’d do that! | 罗斯 你怎么能这样呢 |
[11:22] | We haven’t told them we’re together because they hate me, okay? | 就是因为他们讨厌我 我们才没公开 |
[11:24] | So will you fix this? | 麻烦你搞定他们 |
[11:26] | Okay, okay, l’ll tell them it wasn’t Chandler who got high. | 好啦 我会说抽嗨的不是钱德勒 |
[11:30] | Now, who should l say it was? | 那我要说是谁呢 |
[11:33] | You! lt’s not like it’s a big deal. | 你啊 这又没什么 |
[11:36] | You don’t still do it or anything. | 你现在又没在嗑药 |
[11:38] | All right. | 好啦好啦 |
[11:39] | Now, who should l say tricked me into doing it? | 那我要说是谁骗我这么做的呢 |
[11:48] | Dad, please don’t pick your teeth out here. | 爸 请别在这里剔牙 |
[11:52] | And if you’re gonna put your feet up- – | 如果你要翘脚 怎么不坐 |
[11:54] | Monica, leave him alone! | 莫妮卡 不要烦他 |
[11:58] | Will you hurry up? | 你快点好吗 |
[12:00] | Did you not hear me before when I told you that | 你之前没听到我说 |
[12:01] | all of Janine’s friends are dancers?! | 吉宁全部朋友都是舞者吗 |
[12:04] | And that they’re gonna be drinking a lot? | 而且她们会喝很多酒 |
[12:07] | No, l did. | 我是听到了 |
[12:08] | But tell me again because it’s so romantic. | 不过你再说一次 好浪漫喔 |
[12:12] | Well you’re whipping so slow! Can’t you do it any faster? | 你打得好慢 不能快一点吗 |
[12:14] | Joey! Come on! I don’t wanna make any mistakes, alright? | 乔伊 拜托 我不想出错 |
[12:17] | This is the only dessert | 甜点只有这一道 |
[12:18] | if l screw it up, everybody’s gonna be like: | 要是我搞砸 大家会说 |
[12:20] | “oh, remember that Thanksgiving | “记得那次感恩节 |
[12:21] | when Rachel screwed up the trifle?” | 瑞秋把酒果酱松糕做坏了吗” |
[12:26] | So why don’t you just let me worry about making the trifle | 所以酒果酱松糕留给我去担心 |
[12:28] | And you just worry about eating it, alright? | 你只管担心吃下去的事 可以吗 |
[12:30] | Oh, l am. | 我是很担心 |
[12:33] | Ross, lf you don’t tell them, then l will. | 罗斯 你再不说 我就要说了 |
[12:35] | Okay. Fine. | 好啦 |
[12:38] | Ross, can l talk to you for a second? | 罗斯 你可以来一下吗 |
[12:41] | Oh, uh, can it wait a second Joey? | 乔伊 等一下 好吗 |
[12:42] | l have to tell my parents something. | 我有事要告诉我爸妈 |
[12:44] | No, it can’t? Okay. | 不能等是吗 好吧 |
[12:51] | Okay, look, I think we have to tell Rachel she messed up her dessert. | 我们应该告诉瑞秋 她甜品做砸了 |
[12:54] | What?! What is with everybody? | 什么 大家是都怎么了 |
[12:56] | lt’s Thanksgiving, not… | 今天是感恩节 不是 |
[12:58] | …Truth Day! | 告解日 |
[13:01] | Look, when everyone eats that banana-meat thing… | 等大家吃到那道香蕉牛肉甜点 |
[13:05] | …they’ll all make fun of her. Do you want that? | 一定会取笑她 你希望这样嘛 |
[13:07] | Okay, okay, we’ll just get everyone to act | 好 我们就叫大家 |
[13:10] | like they like it. | 假装好吃就行了 |
[13:11] | That way, no one makes fun of her… | 那样就不会有人取笑她 |
[13:13] | …and we still get to go to sweet-potato pie. | 我们也能去找那些”香甜小土豆甜心” |
[13:18] | Dude, they’re not objects. | 伙计 别把她们物化 |
[13:21] | Just kidding. l’ll talk to them. You distract her. | 开玩笑的 我去告诉大家 你把瑞秋支开 |
[13:26] | Hey, Rach, can l talk to you outside for a sec? | 瑞秋 可以出去谈一下吗 |
[13:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:39] | What’s up, Ross? | 什么事 罗斯 |
[13:41] | So…. | 所以 |
[13:43] | Thanksgiving. | 感恩节 |
[13:47] | The holiday season is upon us. | 岁末季节又来了 |
[13:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:54] | And… | 还有 |
[13:57] | …you look nice today. | 你今天很漂亮 |
[13:59] | – Oh, no. No, Ross, don’t do this. – What? | -不 罗斯 别这样 -什么 |
[14:02] | I just- I don’t think us getting back together is a good idea. | 我觉得我们不能复合 |
[14:10] | l thought this might happen today. Ross, | 我早就料到会这样 罗斯 |
[14:12] | l know the holidays can be rough… | 我知道逢年过节特别难熬 |
[14:14] | you know, and it’s probably hard for you to be alone right now. | 而且你一个人肯定很辛苦 |
[14:18] | You’re alone. | 你也是一个人 |
[14:20] | No, l live with Phoebe. | 不 我跟菲比住 |
[14:23] | l mean, you’re alone-alone. | 你就真的只有一个人 |
[14:26] | And it’s just not the time for us. l’m sorry. | 但这个时机真的不对 抱歉 |
[14:31] | Oh, well. Can’t blame a guy for trying. | 没事 我就想试试看 |
[14:39] | And if anyone needs help pretending to like it… | 要是有人不知道怎么装好吃 |
[14:42] | …l learned some things in acting class. | 我有在表演课学过 |
[14:43] | Try rubbing your stomach. | 你们可以摸摸肚子 |
[14:47] | Or saying, “Mmm.” | 或是说”嗯” |
[14:50] | And smiling. | 还有微笑 |
[14:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[14:54] | l’m not gonna pay for those acting classes anymore. | 我再也不花钱让你去上表演课了 |
[14:59] | Rachel, there you are. | 瑞秋 你回来了 |
[15:01] | Come on, let’s serve that dessert already! | 拜托 快上甜点吧 |
[15:03] | Joey, you have to stop rushing me. | 乔伊 别再催我了 |
[15:05] | – You know what? You don’t get any dessert. – Really? | -你知道吗 罚你不准吃 -真的吗 |
[15:09] | No, I’m just kidding | 假的 骗你的 |
[15:11] | l would never do that to you. | 我才不会这样对你呢 |
[15:13] | Okay, everybody, it’s trifle time. | 好 各位 酒果酱松糕时间到 |
[15:16] | So, Rach, this is a traditional English trifle, isn’t it? | 瑞秋 这是英式酒果酱松糕对吧 |
[15:20] | lt sure is. | 一点也没错 |
[15:21] | So did you make it with beef or eggplant? | 那你是加牛肉还是茄子 |
[15:24] | – Beef. – l can’t have any. l don’t eat meat. | -牛肉 -我不能吃 你也知道我不吃肉 |
[15:31] | Alright, Monica, I want you to have the first taste. | 莫妮卡 我想让你第一个尝尝 |
[15:35] | Really? | 是吗 |
[15:39] | Oh oh oh, wait! You only got whipped cream in there! | 等等 你只挖了鲜奶油 |
[15:41] | You gotta take a bite with all the layers. | 你得挖到每一层 |
[15:46] | OK. | 好咧 |
[15:48] | Op! Wait, you dropped a pea. | 等等 你掉了一颗豌豆 |
[15:59] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[16:10] | lt’s good. | 好好吃 |
[16:12] | Really? How good? | 真的吗 有多好吃 |
[16:13] | lt’s so good that l feel selfish… | 好吃到我一个人吃 |
[16:17] | …about being the only one who’s eating it. | 会觉得过意不去 |
[16:18] | l think we should have everyone taste how good it is. | 我们应该让每个人都享用 |
[16:22] | Especially Ross. | 尤其是罗斯 |
[16:31] | This is so good | 真是太好吃了 |
[16:32] | that l’m gonna go enjoy it on the balcony. | 我要去阳台好好品尝 |
[16:37] | So that l can enjoy the view whilst l enjoy my dessert. | 好边看风景边享用 |
[16:42] | I’ve gotta call my friend Mary | 我要去莫妮卡房里 |
[16:44] | …and tell her how good this is from Monica’s room. | 打电话给我朋友玛丽 告诉她有多好吃 |
[16:47] | l’ll help you dial. | 我帮你拨号 |
[16:51] | l’m gonna go into the bathroom… | 我要去浴室 |
[16:52] | …so l can look at it in the mirror as l eat it. | 好边吃边照镜子 |
[16:58] | Okay, now what was that all about? | 好吧 这是怎么回事 |
[17:00] | Does it not taste good? | 不好吃吗 |
[17:01] | – Let me try it. – Wha? No no! Ah! | -我吃吃看 -什么 不行 |
[17:09] | All gone! | 我吃光了 |
[17:12] | So good. | 好好吃 |
[17:14] | Maybe Chandler has some left. | 也许钱德勒还有剩 |
[17:20] | lt tastes like feet. | 味道像洗脚水 |
[17:24] | l like it! | 我喜欢 |
[17:29] | Are you kidding? | 不是吧 |
[17:31] | What’s not to like? Custard, good. | 有什么不好 乳蛋糕 赞 |
[17:33] | Jam, good. Meat, good. | 果酱 赞 牛肉 赞 |
[17:39] | So a bird just grabbed it… | 所以是被鸟一把抢走 |
[17:45] | …and then tried to fly away with it… | 然后叼着飞走 |
[17:48] | …and then just dropped it on the street? | 最后掉到马路上了 |
[17:53] | Yes, but if it’s any consolation, | 对 不过值得安慰的是 |
[17:54] | before the bird dropped it…he seemed to enjoy it. | 掉下去之前 它好像吃得很开心 |
[17:59] | Rachel, come here. | 瑞秋 来一下 |
[18:03] | l was taking my Thanksgiving nap | 我刚刚小睡一觉 |
[18:04] | And I had another dream about Jack. | 结果又梦到杰克 |
[18:06] | Pheobe, Do l want to hear this? | 菲比 我会想听吗 |
[18:08] | l don’t know, let’s see. | 我不知道 你听听看 |
[18:11] | So, okay, I dreamt that we were gonna get married, | 我梦到我们正要结婚 |
[18:13] | …and he left because he had to go fight a fire. | 结果他离开去救火 |
[18:15] | And, um, so okay, I went to a night club, | 所以我去一家夜总会 |
[18:18] | and l saw him making out with a girl. | 却看到他跟一个女的在亲热 |
[18:20] | Oh, my God, he dream-cheated on you! | 天啊 他在梦里背叛你 |
[18:23] | Yeah, but then Jacques Cousteau came… | 对 但这时雅克·库斯托出现 |
[18:23] | 雅克·库斯托 水肺发明人 只做过纪录片《寂静的世界》 | |
[18:25] | …and he kicked his ass for betraying me. | 帮我狠狠地教训了他一顿 |
[18:28] | So cool! | 超酷的 |
[18:30] | Then, he took me diving | 然后他带我去潜水 |
[18:32] | and he introduced me to his pet seahorse, | 跟我介绍他养的海马 |
[18:33] | Who, by the way, was totally coming on to me | 它还一直对我献殷勤 |
[18:35] | and please, that is not gonna happen. | 但我怎么可能给她机会哦 |
[18:40] | Boy, l’m glad l wore the big belt today. | 幸好我今天系了大皮带 |
[18:46] | Five minutes ago, a line like that would have floored me. | 五分钟前 那话会让我神魂颠倒 |
[18:49] | But now, nothing. | 现在却毫无作用 |
[18:50] | Well, not nothing. l am still a woman. | 还是有一点啦 我毕竟是女人嘛 |
[18:57] | Ross? Let’s go. | 罗斯 来吧 |
[18:59] | Oh, yeah. About telling Mom and Dad… | 对哦 关于告诉爸妈这件事 |
[19:02] | …l was thinking about maybe writing a letter. | 我考虑是否用写信的形式 |
[19:04] | Alright, you know what? That’s it. You’ve had your chance. | 够了 我给过你机会了 |
[19:08] | Mom, Dad. | 妈 爸 |
[19:10] | – Ross smoked pot in college. – What? | -罗斯大学的时候抽大麻 -什么 |
[19:14] | You are such a tattletale! | 你个告密者 |
[19:19] | Mom, Dad… | 妈 爸 |
[19:22] | …you remember that time you walked in my room… | 记得你们在我房里 |
[19:25] | …and smelled marijuana? | 闻到大麻的事吗 |
[19:27] | Yes. | 记得 |
[19:33] | l told you it was Chandler… | 我说是钱德勒 |
[19:35] | …who was smoking the pot but… | 抽的大麻 其实… |
[19:40] | …it was me. l’m sorry. | 是我 对不起 |
[19:43] | lt was you? | 原来是你 |
[19:45] | And Dad, you know that mailman that you got fired? | 爸 还记得被你害革职的邮差吗 |
[19:47] | He didn’t steal your Playboys. Ross did. | 他没有偷你的色情杂志 是罗斯偷的 |
[19:56] | Yeah, well, Hurricane Gloria didn’t break the porch swing, Monica did! | 前廊的秋千椅不是被飓风弄坏的 |
[19:59] | Monica did! | 是莫妮卡坐坏的 |
[20:02] | Ross hasn’t worked at the museum for a year! | 罗斯已经离职博物馆一年了 |
[20:07] | Monica and Chandler are living together! | 莫妮卡和钱德勒在同居 |
[20:12] | Ross married Rachel in Vegas! And got divorced! Again! | 罗斯在赌城娶了瑞秋 然后又被离婚了 |
[20:18] | l love Jacques Cousteau! | 我爱雅克·库斯托 |
[20:23] | l wasn’t supposed to put beef in the trifle! | 我不应该在酒果酱松糕里放牛肉 |
[20:28] | l want to go! | 我想走啦 |
[20:33] | That’s a lot of information to get in 30 seconds. | 这三十秒真是高潮不断啊 |
[20:38] | All right. Joey, if you want to leave, just leave. | 好 乔伊 你想走就走吧 |
[20:43] | Rachel, no, you weren’t supposed to put beef in the trifle. | 瑞秋 这道甜点的确不能放肉 |
[20:48] | lt did not taste good. | 一点也不好吃 |
[20:52] | Phoebe, l’m sorry… | 菲比 很抱歉 |
[20:55] | …but l think Jacques Cousteau is dead. | 但雅克·库斯托已经死了 |
[20:59] | Monica, why you felt you had to hide the fact… | 莫妮卡 我搞不懂 |
[21:03] | …that you’re in an important relationship is beyond me. | 你为何要隐瞒一段如此重要的感情 |
[21:06] | And we kind of figured about the porch swing. | 其实秋千椅的事我们心里有数 |
[21:10] | Ross. | 罗斯 |
[21:12] | Drugs? | 嗑药 |
[21:13] | Divorced again? | 三度离婚 |
[21:17] | What happened, son? | 儿子 你是怎么了 |
[21:20] | l got tricked into all those things. | 我都是遭人哄骗 |
[21:25] | Chandler, you’ve been Ross’ best friend all these years… | 钱德勒 你一直当罗斯的好朋友 |
[21:30] | …stuck by him during the drug problems… | 在他嗑药时仍不放弃他 |
[21:35] | …and now you’ve taken on Monica as well. | 现在你又照顾起莫妮卡 |
[21:38] | Well, l don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[21:41] | You’re a wonderful human being. | 你真是个大好人 |
[21:46] | – Thank you! – No. | -谢谢你 -不 |
[21:48] | Thank you! | 是谢谢你 |
[21:52] | Monica and Ross, | 莫妮卡 罗斯 |
[21:53] | l don’t know what l’m gonna do about the two of you. | 我真不知道该拿你们俩怎么办 |
[21:57] | l’ll talk to them. | 我会跟他们谈 |
[22:05] | You guys, it was bananas… | 各位 那是香蕉 |
[22:07] | …cream and beef! | 奶油加牛肉耶 |
[22:10] | l just cannot believe that you ate that so that l wouldn’t feel bad. | 你们居然因为怕我难过而吃掉 |
[22:14] | Well, actually, l didn’t eat mine. | 其实我没吃 |
[22:16] | lt’s still in the bathroom. | 还放在浴室里呢 |
[22:18] | No, l ate that. | 没了 我吃掉了 |
[22:22] | And we left ours in Monica’s bedroom. | 我们的放在莫妮卡的房里了 |
[22:24] | Nope, got it and got yours too. | 没了 我吃了 你的也是 |