时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Let me ask you | 我问你们 |
[00:04] | Why is everybody using these tiny, little lights nowadays? | 现在为何都只用小灯泡啦 |
[00:06] | l remember when people used big lights. | 我记得以前都用大灯泡啊 |
[00:09] | That’s a good story, Grandpa. | 钱德勒爷爷话当年 |
[00:15] | Wow. Monica’s letting other people help decorate her tree? | 莫妮卡让别人布置她的圣诞树 |
[00:19] | Did someone get her drunk again, or…? | 是谁又把她灌醉了吗 |
[00:23] | Having a perfect tree is not what Christmas is about. | 圣诞节的意义不在于完美的圣诞树 |
[00:27] | lt’s about being with loved ones. | 而是在于与所爱的人共度 |
[00:29] | That is nice. And we’re done. Ta- da! | 真好 布置好了 |
[00:33] | lt just doesn’t quite feel like Christmas to me. | 我总觉得它少了一股圣诞味 |
[00:37] | Oh, here. | 那这样呢 |
[00:42] | See, now it feels like Christmas. | 这样才像圣诞节嘛 |
[00:51] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[00:56] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[00:59] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:02] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:06] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:09] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:12] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:15] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:26] | And that’s the story of the dreidel. | 这就是犹太陀螺的由来 |
[01:31] | Now, some people trace the Christmas tree bace to the Egyptians… | 有些人说圣诞树源自古埃及 |
[01:35] | …who’d bring green palm branches into their huts | 在每年白昼最短的日子 |
[01:38] | on the shortest day of the year… | 他们会把棕榈枝带进屋里 |
[01:40] | …symbolizing life’s triumph over death. | 象征生命战胜死亡 |
[01:43] | And that was, like, 4000 years ago. | 那是四千年前的事了 |
[01:46] | Around the same time that you started this story. | 你开始讲故事也差不多是那时候 |
[01:53] | – Hey, you guys. – Hey. What’s up? | -你们好 -乔伊 |
[01:55] | l had to get out of the apartment. | 我不出门不行 |
[01:57] | Janine’s stretching all over the places. | 吉宁在家里到处拉筋 |
[02:00] | Everywhere l look she’s like…. | 一转头就看到她在… |
[02:06] | l can see why that’s hard to resist. | 难怪你无法抗拒 |
[02:09] | l like her so much. | 我好喜欢她 |
[02:11] | l’m sorry she doesn’t feel the same. | 可惜她对你没感觉 |
[02:13] | l know. And she’s so sweet. | 就是啊 她好可爱 |
[02:15] | l just want to feed her grapes and brush her hair. | 我好想喂她吃葡萄 帮她梳头 |
[02:20] | You are aware that she’s not a monkey, right? | 你知道她不是猴子吧 |
[02:25] | l am so over Janine. | 我已经不在乎吉宁了 |
[02:29] | Yeah, at first l thought she was hot, | 我之前觉得她很火辣 |
[02:31] | but now she’s like old news. | 现在她已经成了过眼云烟了 |
[02:35] | – Hey, guys. – Janine! | -你们好 -吉宁 |
[02:40] | I just got a call to be a dancer | 我刚接到一个 |
[02:41] | on a television special for New Year’s Eve. | 除夕特别节目的通告 |
[02:43] | lt’s called some sort of Dickin’ Rockin’ Dicky Eve. | 叫什么狄克摇滚狄奇之夜的 |
[02:50] | Hold it. | 慢着 |
[02:52] | Are you talking about Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve? | 是狄克·克拉克新年摇滚之夜吗 |
[02:55] | Yeah, that’s what l said. | 我不是这么说的吗 |
[03:00] | Oh, my God, we love that show! | 天哪 我们爱死那个节目了 |
[03:03] | Ross and l have been watching it since l can remember. | 从我有记忆以来 罗斯和我每年都看 |
[03:06] | You’re still just a little fat girl inside, aren’t you? | 内心深处的你仍是那个小胖妹对吧 |
[03:12] | l’m gonna be one of the party people. | 我今年要去当狂欢派对来宾 |
[03:14] | You’re gonna be a party person? | 你要当去派对来宾吗 |
[03:16] | Those guys rock the most! | 那些人最酷了 |
[03:20] | Well they said I should bring someone. | 他们叫我带人去 |
[03:22] | Do you wanna be my dance partner? | 你愿意当我的舞伴吗 |
[03:23] | Totally! l would love to spend New Year’s with you. | 当然 我很愿意跟你跨年 |
[03:26] | They’re taping tomorrow. l don’t understand why– | 明天就要录影了 我也不太懂 |
[03:29] | Well, how it works is… | 是这样的 |
[03:31] | …the part with Dick Clark in Times Square is actually live. | 时代广场的部分是现场直播 |
[03:35] | But they tape some of the party stuff ahead of time. | 但他们会预录狂欢派对的画面 |
[03:38] | Not a lot of people know that. | 知道这事的人屈指可数哦 |
[03:42] | Do you guys want to come too? | 你们也想去吗 |
[03:44] | – Are you serious? – We are there! | -真的还假的 -一言为定 |
[03:51] | What are you laughing at? | 你笑什么笑 |
[03:53] | Well, l used to date him, | 我跟他是过去式了 |
[03:56] | but you’re still going out with her. | 但你还跟她还是进行式 |
[04:00] | Thanks. Great, so we can all go together. | 谢谢…那我们就一起去 |
[04:03] | l gotta run. l’ll catch you later. | 我得走了 回头见 |
[04:05] | Bye, Janine. | 再见 吉宁 |
[04:09] | Did she just ask me out on a date? | 她刚约我了对吧 |
[04:12] | l don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[04:14] | She invited him to the biggest party of the millennium. | 她找他参加千禧年最盛大的晚会耶 |
[04:18] | Yeah, but she also invited you and Ross. | 但她也找了你和罗斯 |
[04:21] | Yeah, honey, l’m sorry, l don’t think that that was a romantic thing. | 很遗憾 那应该不算约会 |
[04:24] | Well, maybe. But, hey, l know how l can find out. | 或许吧 但我有一个办法 |
[04:27] | We’re going to a New Yea’s Eve party, right? | 我们不是要参加跨年晚会吗 |
[04:29] | So at midnight, l can kiss her. | 到了午夜 我可以亲她 |
[04:31] | And if she kisses me back, great. | 要是她也回吻 漂亮 |
[04:34] | But if she says ‘dude, what the hell are you doing?’ | 要是她说”你干什么” |
[04:37] | l can say, “it wasn’t me, it was New Year’s.” | 我就说”新年情不自禁嘛” |
[04:42] | Well, That’s better than Ross kissing me in high school | 比高中时罗斯亲我的理由好 |
[04:45] | and saying that he did it because he needed Chap Stick. | 他说他需要护唇膏 |
[04:51] | lt was a dry day. | 那天很干燥嘛 |
[04:56] | We are going to Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve! | 我们要上狄克·克拉克跨年晚会 |
[05:00] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[05:03] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[05:05] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[05:14] | OK, listen I’ve been on sets before, | 听着 摄影棚我熟 |
[05:16] | …so let me give you some advice , alright? | 让我教你们几个秘诀 |
[05:18] | lt’s a show, | 虽然是上电视 |
[05:19] | but we’re just dancing. | 我们只管跳舞 |
[05:20] | Okay? lt’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[05:22] | lmportant thing to remember: stay cool. | 最重要的是要保持冷静 |
[05:25] | – Got it. – Okay. | -了解 -好的 |
[05:27] | Oh, my God! lt’s just like l dreamed it! | 天哪 跟我梦想的一样 |
[05:31] | Everyone! Gather up! | 全体集合 |
[05:34] | – Excuse us! – Excuse us! | -借过 -借过 |
[05:37] | Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 接下来的流程会是 |
[05:38] | The music’s gonna start,you’re gonna dance | 音乐一放 你们就跳舞 |
[05:40] | We’ll tape it. Don’t look at the camera. Any questions? | 我们会录影 不要看镜头 有问题吗 |
[05:43] | Yeah, l have a question. When is this gonna air? | 我有 什么时候播出 |
[05:48] | Yeah. Now, you guys dance over there… | 好 你们去那边跳 |
[05:51] | …you guys, over there. l want you two here. | 你们去那里 你们两个在这里 |
[05:54] | Everyone else, spread out. | 其他人散开 |
[05:58] | So when is it gonna air? | 所以是什么时候播啊 |
[06:05] | Okay phoebe, you look in the kitchen, I will look in the back closet. | 你找厨房 我找后面的柜子 |
[06:08] | l can save you time, ladies. l’m right here. | 不必浪费时间了 我在这里 |
[06:12] | Yeah. Chandler, why don’t you take a walk? | 钱德勒 你一边去吧 |
[06:14] | This doesn’t concern you. | 这件事与你无关 |
[06:17] | We’re looking for our presents from Monica. | 我们在找莫妮卡送的圣诞礼物 |
[06:20] | What? That’s terrible! | 什么 太差劲了 |
[06:21] | No, we do it every year. | 不会啊 我们每年都找 |
[06:23] | Oh, well, that makes it not terrible. | 那就不差劲了啊 |
[06:27] | No, yeah, we never find them! | 但我们没有找到过 |
[06:29] | She’s always bested us, that wily…minx. | 她老是打败我们 奸诈的巫婆 |
[06:34] | Don’t worry, we’re just gonna search here for an hour, | 放心 我们找个一小时 |
[06:36] | and then we’ll go to Joey’s and search, okay? | 就会换到乔伊那边找 好吗 |
[06:38] | No, not ok. You can’t look for Monica’s presents. | 不好 你们不能找她要送的礼物 |
[06:41] | But we have to! | 我们一定要找 |
[06:42] | No. You don’t have to. And you can’t, | 你们不一定要找 也不能找 |
[06:44] | because l live here too. | 因为我也住在这里 |
[06:48] | Well, then you should look with us. | 那你应该跟我们一起找 |
[06:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:52] | Chandler, aren’t you worried about what to get Monica for Christmas? | 你都不愁要送莫妮卡什么吗 |
[06:55] | No, I have a great idea for a present for her. | 不会 我有个很棒的构想 |
[06:58] | Oh, that’s it? A great idea? Oh, yeah? | 就只有很棒的构想 |
[07:02] | Chandler, that’s not enough. | 钱德勒 那是不够的 |
[07:03] | I mean what if she gets you a great present | 要是她送你一个大礼 |
[07:05] | two mediums and and a bunch of little presents? | 两个普通礼和一堆小礼呢 |
[07:07] | And you just get her one present? | 而你只送她一个大礼 |
[07:09] | I mean that’s just gonna make her feel bad. | 她一定会很难过 |
[07:11] | Why would you do that to her, Chandler? Why? Why? | 你为什么要让她难过 为什么 |
[07:15] | – If l help, we can find them faster! – Right! | -有我帮忙找得更快 -没错 |
[07:20] | We have a live one! | 逮到一个了 |
[07:21] | – Oh, it’s a Macy’s bag! – Yeah. | -是梅西百货的袋子 -太棒了 |
[07:25] | Who’s it for? | 这是给谁的啊 |
[07:29] | “Dear losers, do you really think l’d hide presents under the couch? | “亲爱的废柴 我有可能会藏沙发下吗 |
[07:35] | P.S. Chandler, l knew they’d break you.” | 附注 钱德勒 我就知道你会妥协” |
[07:41] | Uh- oh. She may be onto us. | 她可能已经发现了 |
[07:44] | We are so gonna find them this year. | 我们今年一定要找到 |
[07:47] | You said you’d go across the hall and look. | 你们刚才说会到对面去找 |
[07:49] | Do you do that every year? | 该不会是每年都去吧 |
[07:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:53] | You don’t go into the back of my closet | 你们没有到我的柜子后面 |
[07:56] | and look under my gym bag or anything? | 翻我的健身袋底下吧 |
[07:59] | – No. – No. Never do that. | -没有 -从来没有 |
[08:04] | That’s where Joey gave me stuff to store that | 那些事乔伊托我保管的东西 |
[08:06] | l’ve never seen before in my life! | 我看都没看过 |
[08:10] | Okay, that did not just happen. | 刚才的事只是幻觉 |
[08:20] | Here comes a camera. | 又有摄影机来了 |
[08:22] | Right. No biggie. Stay loose. | 好 小意思 放轻松 |
[08:34] | Why do they keep doing that? | 他们为什么一直避开 |
[08:37] | If we wanna get on camera, | 想上镜头 |
[08:38] | we have to get up on one of those platforms. | 就得上那些平台 |
[08:40] | They’ve been taping those people up there all day. | 他们一直拍平台上的人 |
[08:42] | Right. | 没错 |
[08:48] | What’d you guys do to get up on there? | 你们为什么能上去 |
[08:50] | We learned how to dance. | 我们有练过 |
[08:53] | When you learned to dance, did you forget how to put on underpants? | 你练舞时也忘了穿内裤吗 |
[08:57] | Yeah! | 对啊 |
[09:02] | – Hey, you’re a good dancer. – Really? | -你跳得很好嘛 -是吗 |
[09:05] | Yeah, well you’d be better if you just loosened your hips a little. | 臀部再放松一点会更好 |
[09:08] | – What do you mean? – Like this. | -怎么说 -像这样 |
[09:12] | That’s it. Feel the rhythm. That’s better. | 就是这样 跟着节奏摆动 好多了 |
[09:19] | You’re dancing with her. | 你去跟那个女生跳 |
[09:21] | – No-no-no-no-no we came together! – Yeah, we came together. | -我们是一起的 -对 我们是一起来的 |
[09:24] | l don’t see it. | 我看不出来 |
[09:26] | You are dancing with the tall guy over there. | 你去跟那个高个子跳 |
[09:28] | Tall guy, raise your hand! | 高个子 举手 |
[09:31] | No-no hey buddy, please let me dance with that girl, | 不…老兄 拜托让我跟她跳 |
[09:34] | I really like her and I think I have a shot. | 我很喜欢她 我觉得我有机会 |
[09:36] | Really, you think so? l don’t. | 你觉得有 我觉得没有 |
[09:55] | l couldn’t find anything– Hey, wait! | 乔伊那里什么都没…慢着 |
[09:58] | Yeah, we found them. | 我们找到了 |
[10:00] | They were in the guest room closet behind some coats. | 在客房衣橱的外套后面 |
[10:02] | You have nothing to worry about because they’re all crap. | 你不必担心了 都是些烂东西 |
[10:08] | Those are my gifts, I got those for you. | 那是我要送给你们的礼物 |
[10:13] | Oh. Thanks, Chandler, they’re great! | 谢了 好棒喔 |
[10:17] | Chandler, what is this very weird metal A- Z thing? | 这个奇怪的金属AZ是什么 |
[10:21] | Those are bookends. That’s a great gift. | 那是书挡 是很棒的礼物 |
[10:24] | Oh. Okay, l’m sorry. Thank you for my “az.” | 好 抱歉 谢谢你送的AZ[音近屁股ass] |
[10:30] | Make sure you put all that stuff back in the closet. | 记得放回衣柜里 好吗 |
[10:34] | Yes, okay. | 好… |
[10:35] | Yes, okay, oh, by the way, I just gotta say, | 对了 |
[10:37] | I think it’s really nice of you | 你人真好 |
[10:38] | that even after you’ve moved, | 都搬家了 |
[10:40] | you still keep storing that stuff for Joey. | 还帮乔伊保管东西 |
[10:59] | Hey, dancing girl? | 喂 舞女 |
[11:02] | Can l go to the bathroom? | 我想上厕所 |
[11:06] | Here we go. Yeah. | 来转一下.好了 |
[11:13] | Looking good, Gellers! | 很不错喔 盖勒兄妹 |
[11:16] | We know! | 还用你说 |
[11:19] | see that snippy guy over there? | 你看那个跩人 |
[11:21] | He’s the one who decides who gets up on the platform. | 他是指定谁上平台的人 |
[11:23] | – We should go dance by him. – Okay. | -我们应该去他面前跳 -好 |
[11:33] | Okay, everybody, hold! | 全部暂停 |
[11:37] | Next on the platforms are…. | 接下来的平台舞者有… |
[11:43] | You two! And…. | 你们两个 还有… |
[11:48] | – You two! – Cool! | -你们两个 -太帅了 |
[11:50] | Excuse me, sir? | 请问一下 |
[11:52] | Would it help if l weren’t wearing underpants? | 如果我不穿内裤会入选吗 |
[11:54] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[11:56] | Would it? | 会吗 |
[12:04] | Hey! Tall guy! | 高个子 |
[12:08] | Listen, I wanted to talk to you about that girl | 我想跟你聊聊 |
[12:11] | that you’re dancing with. | 你的舞伴 |
[12:11] | She’s nice, huh? To think l almost brought my wife to this. | 她真不赖 幸好我最后没带老婆来 |
[12:16] | Yeah. Yeah. Okay. | 是啊…好 |
[12:22] | Uh, look buddy, I came with that girl, okay? | 老兄 我和她是一起来的 |
[12:24] | And I had this plan to kiss her at the new years countdown | 我想在倒数时吻她 我想追她 |
[12:27] | l’m trying to win her over, you know, so I was wondering if.. | 所以能不能… |
[12:29] | l don’t think so. | 不行 |
[12:31] | Oh come on man, you can dance with my partner, | 拜托啦 你可以跟我的舞伴跳 |
[12:33] | She’s real mellow. | 她跳得风骚热辣 |
[12:36] | Look, you dating this girl you came with? | 你在跟这个女生交往吗 |
[12:40] | l was hoping after tonight that maybe l could…. | 我希望过了今晚可以… |
[12:43] | No. No. She’s fair game if you ask me. Sorry, buddy. | 那就是公平竞争 抱歉 |
[12:46] | All right. Hey. | 好吧 |
[12:48] | Fair is fair. When you’re right, you’re right. What can l say? | 公平竞争 你说得对 我还能说什么 |
[12:57] | Are you in second grade? | 你是小学生吗 |
[12:58] | Hey, man, you’re the one who wet his pants. | 尿裤子的是你 |
[13:09] | Man, this sucks. | 真讨厌 |
[13:11] | lf Mom and Dad don’t see us on TV after we made them so jealous | 要是跟爸妈爱现完却没上电视 |
[13:14] | then who’s gonna be the losers then? | 到时候逊的就是我们了 |
[13:18] | l know what’ll get us up on a platform. | 我知道怎样可以上平台了 |
[13:21] | What? | 怎样 |
[13:23] | The routine! | 跳招牌舞 |
[13:26] | Ross, We haven’t done the routine since middle school. | 我们最后一次跳都是中学的时候了 |
[13:29] | When the snippy guy sees the routine… | 等那个跩人看过招牌舞 |
[13:32] | …he’ll want to build us our own platform. | 搭都会帮我们搭一座 |
[13:34] | Was it that good? | 有那么赞吗 |
[13:36] | We got honorable mention in the brother/sister dance category! | 我们得了兄弟姐妹组的特别奖 |
[13:40] | lt’s almost fake midnight. | 假午夜快到了 |
[13:42] | Do we really have any other choice? | 我们还能怎样 |
[13:45] | Okay, let’s do it. | 那好 来跳吧 |
[13:48] | Mom and Dad are gonna be so faced! | 爸妈会嫉妒死 |
[13:57] | Five, six, seven, eight! | 五六七八 |
[14:41] | So do we really need to ask who’s going up on the platform next? | 接下来该谁上平台还用问吗 |
[14:46] | Oh no. You get up there and do that again, exactly like that. | 不用 你们上去照样再跳一遍 |
[14:53] | Make sure get this. Dick will want it for the Bloopers show. | 拍下来之后搞笑漏网片段播 |
[14:57] | All right, cut! Listen up, everyone! | 卡 全体注意 |
[15:00] | When we start again, it’ll be the countdown to New Year | 接下来是倒数计时 |
[15:02] | …so l want to see everybody’s excitement! | 大家要兴奋点哦 |
[15:05] | Hey, guy! | 嘿 |
[15:07] | Hey, guy, you have about three seconds to get away from my partner. | 限你三秒钟之内离开我的舞伴 |
[15:09] | What’s going on here? | 怎么了 |
[15:10] | Take a look at the guy’s pants! | 你看他的裤子 |
[15:14] | You told us to show excitement, | 你是叫我们要兴奋点 |
[15:16] | but don’t you think he went overboard? | 但他也兴奋过头了吧 |
[15:19] | What’s the matter with you? Go! | 你变态啊 给我出去 |
[15:21] | Yeah, take a hike, wet pants! | 滚啦 湿裤男 |
[15:26] | Can you believe this? | 你相信吗 |
[15:27] | We’re on the platform for the millennial moment! | 进入千禧年时我们会在平台上 |
[15:30] | l know! | 就是啊 |
[15:31] | You haven’t been practicing the routine, have you? | 你没有偷练招牌舞吧 |
[15:35] | No. | 当然没有 |
[15:37] | Me too! | 我也有 |
[15:40] | When the music starts over again, | 回到现场时 |
[15:41] | …l was thinking about maybe going into the robot. | 我还想跳机器人舞步 |
[15:48] | Ross, we should stick to the routine. | 罗斯 跳招牌舞就好啦 |
[15:50] | We don’t want to look stupid. | 免得丢脸 |
[15:54] | All right, we’re back! Ten seconds left. Here we go. | 回到现场 倒数十秒 |
[15:56] | Ten. Nine, eight. | 十 九 八 |
[16:00] | Seven. Okay, it all comes down to this. | 七…好 这一刻终于来了 |
[16:03] | Whatever happens, happens. | 一切顺其自然 |
[16:07] | Destiny. | 听天由命 |
[16:09] | three, two, one! | 三 二 一 |
[16:12] | – Cut! – No! | -卡 -不! |
[16:16] | Year! | 快乐 |
[16:18] | Happy “No” Year! | 新年快乐[no音似new新] |
[16:22] | Okay, here’s where we go to the live shot of Times Square, | 接着是时代广场的现场画面 |
[16:24] | Nice work everyone that’s a wrap! | 大家辛苦了 收工 |
[16:39] | Hey, look who l found. | 看我找到什么 |
[16:40] | Oh, hi, guys! | 你们好啊 |
[16:42] | You know, birds have a very good sense of direction. | 鸟类的方向感很好 |
[16:45] | l thought maybe they could help us find the presents are hidden. | 或许它们可以帮忙找出礼物 |
[16:49] | Yes, if the presents are hidden south for the winter. | 如果礼物正藏在南方过冬的话吧 |
[16:53] | Or we could just follow your clever jokes. | 顺着你的笑话去找也行 |
[16:55] | Any ideas? Didn’t think so. | 笑话知道在哪里吗 当然不知道 |
[16:59] | Come on, show us where the presents are. | 来 把礼物找出来 |
[17:02] | The duck seems to think that Monica got me garbage. | 鸭子似乎认为莫妮卡送我垃圾 |
[17:05] | l wonder what l could get Monica that’s as good as garbage. | 什么样的回礼能跟垃圾一样好 |
[17:10] | How about my “az”? | 我的AZ如何 |
[17:16] | – Hey. This is hollow. – What? | -这是空心的 -什么 |
[17:20] | This bench, it’s hollow. | 这排座椅是空心的 我居然都不知道 |
[17:21] | l can’t believe l never knew that! | 我居然都不知道 |
[17:26] | Oh, the presents! | 我们的礼物 |
[17:27] | Don’t look directly at them! | 不 不要直视它们 |
[17:31] | What? | 什么 |
[17:32] | All right, no, we could look at them. | 没事 可以看 |
[17:35] | This one’s for me! | 这是我的 |
[17:36] | This one’s for Chandler. Here. | 这是钱德勒的 拿去 |
[17:39] | And the big one’s for me! | 太好了 大包的是我的 |
[17:40] | Oh, let’s open them! | 赶快拆来看 好 |
[17:44] | – Wait a minute. We can’t do this. – Why? | -等等 我们不能这样 -为什么 |
[17:47] | l don’t want to know what Monica got me. You know, | 我不想知道莫妮卡送我什么 |
[17:50] | l’m sure she worked really hard at getting me a present, | 她一定很用心的替我找礼物 |
[17:53] | and wanting to surprise me. | 想给我惊喜 |
[17:55] | And you guys are gonna ruin that. | 你们这样会破坏惊喜 |
[17:57] | We have to put these back. | 我们得把礼物放回去 |
[17:58] | This is not what Christmas is about. | 圣诞节不该这样 |
[18:02] | Whatever, Linus. l’m opening mine. | 谁理你 我要拆我的 |
[18:07] | Nobody is opening anything, okay? | 谁也不准拆 |
[18:09] | Look, I don’t know about you guys, | 我不知道你们怎么想 |
[18:11] | l want to see the look on her face when l give her my present. | 但我想看莫妮卡收到礼物的表情 |
[18:14] | l’m sure she wants to see the look on my face when l get mine. | 她一定也想看我收到礼物的表情 |
[18:18] | So, please, please, can we just…? Can we put them back? | 所以求求你们放回去 |
[18:23] | – Will you get us better gifts? – Fine. | -你会送我们更好的礼物吗 -好啦 |
[18:27] | Hey, guys. | 我回来了 |
[18:31] | You found the presents? | 你们找到礼物了吗 |
[18:33] | Chandler, you let them find the presents? | 钱德勒 你让她们找到了吗 |
[18:35] | Great. | 帅啊 |
[18:36] | Do you know how long it took me to find you that water purifier? | 你知道那个滤水器多难找吗 |
[18:41] | That’s what you got me? | 你送我滤水器啊 |
[18:42] | Oh yes, I see what you mean. That look is priceless. | 这下我懂了 你的表情真棒 |
[18:51] | Home sweet home, huh? | 甜蜜的家 |
[18:54] | Nice to get back to reality. | 回到现实真好 |
[18:59] | Plus, we know how the New Year’s gonna go off. | 我们也知道新年会怎样了 |
[19:03] | l guess there’s no reason for all that Y2K panic, you know? | 千禧虫根本没什么嘛 对吧 |
[19:09] | Anyway, good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[19:11] | – Joey? – Yeah? | -乔伊 -怎样 |
[19:15] | Three… | 三 |
[19:17] | …two, one. | 二 一 |
[19:27] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[19:33] | What was that for? | 为什么亲了我 |
[19:35] | Tonight when they yelled “cut” and we didn’t get to kiss… | 今晚当他们喊卡 我们没能接吻 |
[19:38] | l was really, really disappointed, and l just…. | 我真的很失望 我真的… |
[19:43] | l just really wanted to kiss you. | 真的很想亲你 |
[19:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:48] | ln the moment, l really wanted to kiss you too. ln the moment. | 那时候我也很想亲你…那时候 |
[19:53] | – ln the moment. – But only in the moment. | -那时候 -只有那时候 |
[19:57] | So do you want to kiss again? | 你…想再亲一次吗 |
[20:02] | Sure. New Year’s Eve is only two weeks away. | 想啊 离除夕只有两个星期 |
[20:06] | Can you wait? | 你能等吗 |
[20:07] | No. | 不能 |
[20:11] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[20:15] | Three, two…. | 三 二… |
[20:18] | You don’t have to count down every time we kiss. | 乔伊 不必每次接吻都倒数 |
[20:21] | Oh. Okay. | 好 |
[20:23] | Except l sort of felt like l needed a couple seconds to get ready. | 但我觉得我需要几秒钟做准备 |
[20:52] | We were on the platform, ready to dance into the new millennium… | 我们在平台上 准备带全世界跳进千禧年 |
[20:56] | …and the guy yells, “cut!” | 那家伙却喊了停 |
[20:59] | Wait. So you guys are telling me that you actually did… | 等等 你们真的跳了 |
[21:03] | …the routine from eighth grade? | 八年级的招牌舞步吗 |
[21:06] | Yeah! But of course we had to update it a little bit. | 对 不过当然得稍做修正 |
[21:09] | Hey, by the way, quick thinking about catching me. | 你反应真快 知道要接住我 |
[21:13] | There’s no way you could’ve done the end… | 我正想说 你们绝不可能 |
[21:16] | …the way you guys did it back then. | 照以前的结尾跳 |
[21:20] | What? We could do it. | 什么 当然可以 |
[21:23] | l don’t know. You were a lot bigger | 不行吧 你以前胖 |
[21:25] | l mean, stronger back then. | 我是说壮多了 |
[21:30] | l can do it, okay? | 我可以 好吗 |
[21:32] | Come on, let’s go! Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:36] | One, two, three, four… | 一二三四 |
[21:38] | …five, six, seven, eight. | 五六七八 |
[21:41] | l can’t do it! | 我不行 |
[21:45] | Now, you do that, you’re on TV. | 那样跳就铁定能上电视了 |