时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Okay, Rach, that’s muffin and espresso, $4.50. | 瑞秋 松饼加浓缩咖啡4块5 |
[00:06] | Ross, double latte, $2.75. | 罗斯 双份拿铁2块75 |
[00:08] | Chandler, coffee and a scone, $4.25. | 钱德勒 咖啡和司康饼4块25 |
[00:10] | And Pheebs, herbal tea, $1.25. | 菲比 花茶 1块25 |
[00:13] | All together that’s $12.75. | 总共是… 12块75 |
[00:16] | This coming from the man | 不知80元电话费 |
[00:16] | who couldn’t split our $80 phone bill in half. | 对半分是多少的人 居然能进步至此呢 |
[00:20] | Hi. | 你好 |
[00:22] | How much do I owe you for the muffin and the latte? | 我的松饼和拿铁多少钱 |
[00:24] | That’s on the house, courtesy of Joey Tribbiani. | 你的由乔伊·崔比安尼免费招待 |
[00:27] | Great. Well, tell him thanks. | 真好 帮我谢谢他 |
[00:30] | And since Joey seems like such a nice guy… | 既然乔伊人这么好 |
[00:33] | maybe we could go out on a date sometime? | 也许我们可以约个会 |
[00:35] | He’s not used to women being so forward… | 他不太习惯女人这么主动 |
[00:38] | but l could check with him. He says it’s okay. | 不过我问了他 他说好 |
[00:43] | Great. Thanks. Bye- bye. | 太好了 谢谢 再见 |
[00:45] | Hey Joey, how come our stuff isn’t free? | 乔伊 为什么我们的不是免费 |
[00:47] | lt will be when you look like that in a tight skirt. | 等你穿窄裙也那么辣 我也给你免费 |
[00:51] | This is great! l’m getting more dates than ever. | 太爽了 最近约我的女人超级多 |
[00:53] | Wait a minute. You’re only giving free stuff to the pretty girls? | 慢着 你只给美女免费吗 |
[00:56] | Joey, that is so gross! | 乔伊 那也太无耻了吧 |
[00:59] | How about a scone on the house, baby? | 那你要不要来一块免费司康饼啊 宝贝 |
[01:03] | l’m pretty. | 我也是美女啊 |
[01:12] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:18] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:20] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:23] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:27] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:30] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:33] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:36] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:47] | – Hey, does anyone have any gum? – l do. | -有人有口香糖吗 -我有 |
[01:53] | Here. Sorry. | 拿一下 |
[01:55] | Oh, you know what? | 找找啊 |
[02:00] | No. | 也没有 |
[02:03] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[02:10] | – l know it’s in here. – You know what? | -我包里的某处肯定有 -好吧 |
[02:11] | l’m good. l’m good. | 不用了 我不要了 |
[02:15] | Why are you here? Shouldn’t you be at work? | 你怎么回来了 不是要上班吗 |
[02:17] | They sent me home.. | 他们叫我回家 |
[02:19] | They said l can’t work if l’m sick | 说什么病了不能做菜 |
[02:22] | – Sorry you’re sick. – l’m not sick! | -真可怜 -我才没病呢 |
[02:26] | l don’t get sick. | 我从不生病 |
[02:27] | Getting sick is for weaklings, it’s for pansies. | 弱者跟娘炮才会生病感冒 |
[02:32] | Honey, no one thinks that you’re a pansy… | 宝贝 没有人觉得你娘娘腔 |
[02:34] | …but we do think that you need a tissue. | 但我们觉得你需要面纸 |
[02:40] | l have not been sick in over three years. | 我已经3年多没生过病了 |
[02:45] | l’m gonna grab you some tissue. | 我帮你拿几张面纸 |
[02:46] | l don’t need a tissue. l’m fine-d. | 我不需要面纸 我很好…哪 |
[02:49] | When you put a D at the end of fine… | 好的后面还加个哪 |
[02:52] | …you’re not fine. | 就不好哪 |
[02:56] | l’m fine-d. | 我很好…哪 |
[02:58] | l’m fine-d. | 我很好…哪 |
[03:01] | You know, lt’s a really hard word to say. | 这句话发音不容易 |
[03:16] | – Yes? – Hi. | -谁啊 -你好 |
[03:18] | ls Rachel here? l’m her sister. | 瑞秋在吗 我是她的妹妹 |
[03:20] | Oh, my God, Jill! | 天啊 吉尔 |
[03:21] | Oh, my God, Rachel! | 天啊 瑞秋 |
[03:24] | Oh, my God, introduce us. | 天啊 介绍一下吧 |
[03:26] | This is Chandler. | 这位是钱德勒 |
[03:29] | And you know Monica and Ross. | 你认识莫妮卡和罗斯 |
[03:31] | And that’s Phoebe. And that’s Joey. | 那是菲比 那是乔伊 |
[03:33] | – How you doing? – Don’t! | -你好吗 小妞 -不准乱来 |
[03:40] | Honey, what are you doing here? | 宝贝 你怎么来了 |
[03:42] | Which sister is this? | 这是哪个妹妹 |
[03:44] | ls this the spoiled one or the one that bit her? | 被宠坏的那个 还是咬过她的 |
[03:47] | Daddy cut me off. | 老爸断了我的财源 |
[03:48] | Never mind, l got it. | 没关系 我知道了 |
[03:50] | You know what l said to him? | 你知道我怎么回他吗 |
[03:52] | “I’m gonna hire a lawyer | 我说”我要请一个律师” |
[03:54] | and I’m gonna sue you and take all your money | “把你的钱都告过来” |
[03:56] | Then I’m gonna cut you off!” | “然后断了你的财源” |
[03:57] | Wow. What did he say? | 那他怎么说 |
[03:59] | That he wouldn’t pay for my lawyer. | 他说不帮我付律师费 |
[04:02] | Then he told me to learn the value of money… | 还叫我来跟他唯一自豪的女儿 |
[04:05] | …from the one daughter he’s actually proud of. | 学学金钱的价值 |
[04:09] | Did you hear that? My dad’s proud of me. | 你们听到了吗 我爸以我为荣 |
[04:12] | My dad’s proud of me. | 我爸以我为荣 |
[04:15] | – Rach? – Oh, yeah. Sorry. | -瑞秋 -好 抱歉 |
[04:17] | Honey, so what did you do that made Dad cut you off? | 你做了什么让老爸气得断了你的财源 |
[04:21] | Okay, l bought a boat. | 好吧 我买了一艘船 |
[04:23] | You bought a boat? | 你买了一艘船啊 |
[04:25] | lt wasn’t for me, it was for a friend. | 不是给自己买 是送人嘛 |
[04:28] | Boy, did we make friends with the wrong sister. | 天啊 我们应该跟另外一个女儿交朋友的 |
[04:33] | Jill, honey. | 吉尔 亲爱的 |
[04:34] | I think this is the best thing that could’ve happened to you. | 这是你人生最好的一件事了 |
[04:36] | I mean, you’ve needed to get out on your own any way. | 反正你是也该独立自主了 |
[04:39] | And you know what, when l did it, at first l was scared, | 我刚开始独立时也很怕 |
[04:42] | but then look at me now. | 结果现在呢 |
[04:43] | l am the only daughter that Dad is proud of. | 我是唯一让老爸骄傲的女儿 |
[04:48] | Okay, this is what you’ll do. | 你现在要做的是 |
[04:49] | You’re gonna get a job. | 找一份工作 |
[04:51] | You’re gonna get an apartment. | 找一间公寓 |
[04:53] | and I’ll help you, and you can stay with us. | 我会帮你 你可以跟我们住 |
[04:55] | Right, Pheebs? She stay with us? | 对吧 菲比 她可以跟我们一起住 |
[04:56] | Of course, yeah. | 当然可以 没问题 |
[04:58] | Oh, that’s so great! | 那真是太好了 |
[04:59] | Okay, l’m really gonna do this. | 好 我要发奋图强 自力更生 |
[05:01] | l don’t know how to thank you guys. | 真不知道该怎么谢谢你们 |
[05:03] | Oh, l like cars. | 我喜欢汽车 |
[05:12] | – You all finished? – Yes. | -您用餐完毕了吗 -是的 |
[05:13] | Great. | 太好了 |
[05:19] | Okay, here are the tips for this morning. | 早上的小费出来了 |
[05:21] | Jen gets 50, 50 for me | 珍50块 我50块 |
[05:24] | and Joey owes 8 dollars. | 乔伊欠8块 |
[05:27] | – What? – For all the free food you gave away. | -什么 -因为你到处送吃的 |
[05:29] | lf it’s free food, how come you’re charging me for it? | 既然是白送的 为什么跟我要钱 |
[05:33] | We don’t give anything away unless it’s one’s birthday. | 本店只免费招待寿星 |
[05:37] | What if they came in third in a modeling contest? | 那模特儿比赛第三名呢 |
[05:41] | No. | 不行 |
[05:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:47] | l just had the hardest day. | 我今天累惨了 |
[05:49] | Some of these are so heavy. | 这些袋子好重 |
[05:52] | How did you pay for all these? | 吉尔 你怎么有钱 |
[05:54] | l thought your dad took your credit card. | 你爸不是把信用卡都收走了吗 |
[05:56] | Oh please. l memorized those numbers when l was 15. | 拜托 我15岁就会背卡号了 |
[06:00] | But look at all the cool make- it- on- my- own stuff l got! | 你们看我买的这些独立行头 |
[06:03] | This is my “Please hire me” sweater. | 这是”请雇用我”毛衣 |
[06:06] | And these are my “Don’t you want to rent me this apartment?” pants. | 这是 “你不想把房子租我吗”裤子 |
[06:11] | I don’t think charging new clothes to your dad | 我不认为花老爸的钱买新衣 |
[06:14] | qualifies as making it on your own. | 可以让你变得独立自主 |
[06:16] | Oh, Mr. Scientist has to get all technical. | 大科学家就是这么死板 |
[06:20] | Seriously, I don’t think Rachel’s not gonna think it’s a good idea. | 老实说 瑞秋看到这些应该会不高兴吧 |
[06:23] | So who made her queen of the world? | 她什么时候当上女王了 |
[06:25] | l would love that job! | 我倒是超想当女王的 |
[06:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么样啊 |
[06:31] | Jill! | 吉尔 |
[06:34] | Did you shop? | 你跑去逛街吗 |
[06:36] | No. | 没有 |
[06:37] | They did. | 是他们 |
[06:40] | Yeah, we went shopping! | 对 我们去逛街了 |
[06:45] | You went shopping? | 你们去逛街了 |
[06:46] | Then you came here and paraded it under Jill’s nose… | 然后还把东西秀给吉尔看 |
[06:50] | …when you know she’s trying to quit. | 你们不是知道她打算过节俭的生活吗 |
[06:51] | Well, you guys are just terrible. | 你们真差劲 |
[06:53] | – Sorry, Jill. – Sorry, Jill. | -抱歉 吉尔 -对不起 |
[06:57] | So, what’d you get? | 你们买了什么 |
[06:59] | Oh, well, all right. Thank you. | 我买了…谢谢 |
[07:01] | l got this, you know, “l want a job” sweater. | 我买了这件 “我要工作”毛衣 |
[07:07] | And then l got…. These are apartment pants. | 还买了这条公寓裤 |
[07:13] | Apartment pants? | 公寓裤 |
[07:16] | Yeah. You’ve never heard of them? | 对 你没听过吗 |
[07:18] | Of course l’ve heard of them. | 当然听过 |
[07:22] | Ross, what’d you get? | 罗斯那你呢 |
[07:24] | l got this…. | 我买了这个… |
[07:27] | This. | 这个 |
[07:31] | – A pashmina? – Yeah! | -帕什米纳的披肩 -对 |
[07:36] | l love these babies. | 我爱死它了 |
[07:42] | Really? | 是吗 |
[07:43] | Ross, what’s a pashmina? | 罗斯 帕什米纳是什么 |
[07:46] | lt’s a rug. | 一种小毯子 |
[07:50] | Jill? | 吉尔 |
[07:53] | l’m sorry, Rachel. | 瑞秋 对不起… |
[07:55] | Oh come on. You really think that’s gonna work on me? | 拜托 你觉得眼泪攻势会对我管用吗 |
[07:58] | l invented that. | 那是我发明的 |
[08:00] | Right! | 也对 |
[08:02] | But l am sorry. | 但我真的很抱歉 |
[08:04] | All right. lt’s okay. One little setback is okay. | 算了 一点点小错误是可以原谅的 |
[08:07] | – But don’t let it happen again, alright? – Okay. | -就是别再犯了 -好吗 |
[08:10] | Now, since Daddy paid for all this stuff, | 既然这是老爸付的钱 |
[08:12] | l should take it all away. | 我应该全都没收 |
[08:15] | But l’m just gonna take the pashmina. | 不过我没收披肩就好 |
[08:21] | And the pants. | 还有那条裤子 |
[08:24] | You know what, l’m just gonna take it all away, | 算了 我还是全都没收好了 |
[08:25] | because that way, you’ll learn the lesson, okay? | 这样你才能学到教训 知道吗 |
[08:28] | Alrighty. | 知道 |
[08:30] | Well, l’m gonna run a couple of errands | 我有事要忙 |
[08:31] | and l will see you at dinner. | 我们晚餐见 |
[08:37] | She took all my stuff. | 都被她拿走了 |
[08:39] | Yeah. Everything but the little blue one. | 没错 除了这个蓝色小袋子 |
[08:44] | That’s the best one! | 这一样最棒了 |
[08:45] | Oh, my God. Thank you so much! | 天啊 谢谢你 |
[08:48] | Well, hey. | 这个 |
[08:51] | Oh, my gosh, that was so lame. | 天啊 你好逊喔 |
[08:53] | Like a pashmina could be a rug. | 帕什米纳怎么会是小毯子 |
[08:55] | Oh, yeah? How about you with the “l’m sorry “? | 那你呢 “对不起…” |
[08:59] | Shut up! l wasn’t like that at all. | 闭嘴 我哪有那么恶心 |
[09:01] | What about what l said about the apartment pants? | 那我…那个公寓裤呢 |
[09:03] | How dumb was l? | 够蠢吧 |
[09:09] | – Were you this cute in high school? – Oh, stop. | -你高中时有这么可爱吗 -别闹了 |
[09:12] | – No, you stop. – No, you stop. | -你才别闹了 -你才别闹了 |
[09:14] | No, you stop. | 你才别闹了 |
[09:15] | Why don’t l sit here and then you’ll both stop it? | 好 我坐中间 你们都别闹了 |
[09:21] | Okay. So, what do you want to do? | 好的 你想做什么 |
[09:24] | Let’s do something crazy. | 我们来疯一下吧 |
[09:26] | l know, let’s rest and drink lots of fluids. | 我知道 我们来多休息多喝水 |
[09:30] | Okay, l’ll rest. | 好 我休息 |
[09:32] | But you know, if l’m going to bed, | 不过如果我要上床 |
[09:34] | then you’re coming with me. | 你也得跟我来 |
[09:38] | See, that would be impossible to resist if you weren’t all… | 这本来应该是很难拒绝的 |
[09:42] | …drippy here. | 但是你鼻水流不停… |
[09:45] | Are you saying that you don’t want to get with this? | 你难道不想”品味”一下这曼妙身躯吗 |
[09:54] | l don’t think you should say that even when you’re healthy. | 我觉得刚才的话 就算你健康时也别说出口 |
[10:00] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[10:04] | Don’t take this personally, ok? | 我不是针对你 |
[10:06] | l just can’t have sex with a sick person. | 我就是没办法跟病人上床 |
[10:10] | I’m with you, Chandler. | 我也是啊 钱德勒 |
[10:11] | l can’t have sex with a sick person either. Disgusting! | 我也不跟病人上床 那样好恶心 |
[10:14] | But l’m not sick! | 但是我没病 |
[10:16] | Let me prove it to you. | 让我证明给你看 |
[10:18] | We are two healthy people | 我们俩都身强体壮 |
[10:21] | in the prime of lime. | 青春正”生” |
[10:25] | See, that’s the thing, | 没错 我也是 |
[10:26] | l would like to stay in the “prime of lime.” | 我也想维持青春正”盛” |
[10:32] | Hey. What’s up? | 怎么样啊 |
[10:36] | l think there’s something you should maybe know. | 有件事或许你应该知道 |
[10:38] | Better not be about the apartment pants. | 最好不是公寓裤的事 |
[10:40] | l just pitched the idea to my boss at Ralph Lauren | 我刚刚向老板汇报了这个创意 |
[10:43] | and she loved it. | 她喜欢得不得了 |
[10:46] | No. lt’s just, l was…. | 不是 你走后 |
[10:49] | l was with Ross and Jill after you left… | 我和罗斯还有吉尔待在了一起 |
[10:51] | …and l’m pretty sure l saw a little spark between them. | 我很确定他们之间有火花 |
[10:55] | – What? – l mean, it’s probably nothing. | -什么 -应该是没什么吧 |
[10:58] | But l wanted to warn you that there might be something there. | 我只是想提醒你 他们或许会有什么 |
[11:01] | – With Ross and Jill? – Yeah. | -罗斯跟吉尔吗 -对 |
[11:04] | With Ross and my sister? | 罗斯和我妹妹吗 |
[11:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:09] | With my sister Jill and my ex- boyfriend Ross? | 我妹妹吉尔和我的前男友罗斯吗 |
[11:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:14] | – Oh, there is no way. – Okay, then. | -不可能的 -那好吧 |
[11:16] | Oh, my God! l cannot believe that! | 我的天啊 我真不敢相信 |
[11:20] | I mean, l don’t really like it when he dates anyone, but my sister? | 我不反对罗斯交女朋友 但他泡我妹妹啊 |
[11:23] | lsn’t that incest or something? | 这不是等于乱伦吗 |
[11:26] | And they’re gonna have sex. | 天啊 而且他们会上床 |
[11:29] | Oh, no! What if he marries her too? | 要是他也娶了她呢 |
[11:32] | This is just terrible. This is just terrible. | 太可怕了 真是太可怕了 |
[11:34] | And l can’t stop it. l don’t own Ross, you know? | 而我又不能阻止 罗斯又不是我的 |
[11:37] | And Jill should be able to do what she wants to do. | 而且吉尔有她的行动自由 |
[11:41] | Oh, my God, l can’t believe Ross is marrying my little sister. | 我的天啊 不敢相信罗斯居然要娶我妹 |
[11:43] | This is just… | 这真是… |
[11:44] | This is the worst thing that could’ve ever happened to me. | 这真是我这一生最悲惨的遭遇 |
[11:49] | But great news about the apartment pants, huh? | 不过公寓裤的事真是太好了 |
[11:55] | That’ll be $3.85. | 总共3块85 |
[11:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:58] | Yesterday you said l was too pretty to pay stuff. | 昨天你还说我太美不该付钱 |
[12:00] | lt’s just, l can’t, because my manager said that l- – | 我不能请客 因为经理说我… |
[12:05] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐… |
[12:08] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[12:11] | – Happy birthday, dear Annie- – Amy! | -祝安妮生日快乐 -是艾米 |
[12:14] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[12:16] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[12:20] | That’s weird, today’s my birthday too. | 真巧 今天也是我的生日 |
[12:22] | Not in here, it isn’t. | 在这里不是 |
[12:27] | Sorry l’m late. What’s up? | 抱歉迟到了 什么事 |
[12:31] | You know, l just wanted to see if there were any leads | 我只是想问你 |
[12:34] | on the old job front. | 工作找得怎样 |
[12:36] | No. But l walked past three sales and didn’t go in. | 没进展 但我经过三家折扣店都没进去 |
[12:39] | How strong am l? | 我很厉害吧 |
[12:42] | That is great. | 太好了 |
[12:44] | You know who doesn’t have to job hunt? Ross. | 你知道谁不必找工作吗… 罗斯 |
[12:47] | – He works at the university. – Yeah? | -他在大学教书 -是啊 |
[12:50] | So you know that? You guys talked about that? | 所以你知道 你们聊过 |
[12:51] | So you get along? So you’re gonna go out? | 你们很投缘 你们要约会吗 |
[12:55] | Me go out with Ross? No. | 我跟罗斯约会 不会啦 |
[12:58] | God, no. What would make you think that? | 当然不会 你哪来的念头 |
[13:01] | Phoebe… | 菲比 |
[13:03] | …said she thought she saw something between you guys. | 觉得你们俩可能会有点什么 |
[13:06] | l mean, he’s nice. | 没有 他人是很好 |
[13:08] | He’s the kind you’re friends with, | 你会想和他做朋友 |
[13:10] | but not the kind you date. | 但不会想和他交往 |
[13:12] | He’s the kind you date, because you did. | 他是你会交往的类型 事实也如此 |
[13:14] | But me? | 可我呢… |
[13:16] | Not so much. | 兴趣缺缺 |
[13:19] | Oh, not so much. | 没什么兴趣 |
[13:21] | What do you mean? ls there something wrong with Ross? | 什么意思 罗斯有哪里不好吗 |
[13:25] | No, no, no. He’s just…. | 没有 只不过 |
[13:26] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:27] | You know, he’s just a little bookish. | 你了解的 他有点书生气 |
[13:31] | Are you saying he’s a geek? | 你觉得他是书呆吗 |
[13:32] | You think so too? | 你也有同感吗 |
[13:35] | No. Ross is not a geek. | 不 罗斯才不是书呆 |
[13:38] | Fine. Then let’s just say he’s not my type. | 好 他不是我喜欢的型可以了吧 |
[13:41] | Handsome is not your type? | 帅哥不是你的型吗 |
[13:43] | Smart, kind, good kisser. | 聪明 好心 吻功一流 |
[13:45] | What, those things aren’t on your list? | 这些都不是你的择偶条件吗 |
[13:48] | Ross is great. You’d be lucky to be with him. | 罗斯人很好 能跟他在一起是你的福气 |
[13:51] | Okay, if it means that much, then l’ll ask him out. | 好 既然你这么在意 我就约他吧 |
[13:54] | Oh, no. That’s not what l meant. | 不不不 我不是那个意思 |
[13:56] | You know what? Rachel, you’re right. | 你知道吗 瑞秋 你说得对 |
[13:59] | You know he has been really nice to me. | 他对我确实很好 |
[14:01] | Yeah, but he’s not your type. | 但他不是你的型 |
[14:04] | But maybe that’s good thing. | 或许这是好事 |
[14:06] | l’m doing all these different things. | 我正在尝试不一样的人生 |
[14:08] | Maybe l should just try dating a geek too. | 或许也应该跟个书呆约会看看 |
[14:13] | Yeah, but you don’t want to try too much too fast. | 但也别一下子尝试太多新东西啊 |
[14:17] | You know what I mean, you do remember what happened to the little girl | 我是说 你记得那个一下子 |
[14:21] | who tried too much too fast, don’t you? | 做太多尝试的小女孩吧 |
[14:24] | What? | 什么 |
[14:26] | She died, Jill. | 她死了 吉尔 |
[14:34] | Chandler! | 钱德勒 |
[14:38] | What is it, honey? | 什么事 亲爱的 |
[14:39] | You need some tea? Some soup? | 你想喝茶 还是喝汤 |
[14:47] | Calling Dr. Big. | 呼叫巨根医生 |
[14:49] | Dr. Big to the bed. | 巨根医生请上床 |
[14:53] | Jeez, honey, l thought you were asleep. | 天啊 宝贝 我以为你睡了 |
[14:56] | How could l be asleep | 你就在外面 |
[14:58] | knowing that you were in the next room? | 我怎么睡得着 |
[15:02] | l was asleep. | 我倒是睡着了 |
[15:08] | Oh, no, no, honey. | 不不不 宝贝 |
[15:09] | You know what’s sexy? Layers. | 你知道怎样才性感 多穿几层 |
[15:12] | Layers are sexy. | 多穿几层才性感 |
[15:14] | And blankets are sexy. | 被子才性感 |
[15:15] | And hot-water bottles are sexy. | 热水瓶更性感 |
[15:17] | Come on, get into bed. | 快点上床啦 |
[15:18] | l want to prove l’m not sick. | 我想证明我没生病 |
[15:20] | l want to make you feel as good as l feel. | 我想让你跟我一样舒服 |
[15:26] | Would you please get some rest? | 我拜托你休息 |
[15:28] | l’m fine. | 我没事哪 |
[15:36] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[15:41] | – You’re paying for that. – No, it’s her birthday. | -钱你出 -不 今天是她的生日 |
[15:44] | You’ve sung ”Happy Birthday” to 20 women today. | 你今天已经对二十个女人唱生日快乐歌了 |
[15:48] | You are no longer authorized to distribute birthday muffins. | 你失去送生日松饼的权限了 |
[15:53] | Damn it! | 我靠 |
[15:57] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[16:00] | Did you tell your sister to ask me out? | 是你叫你妹妹约我吗 |
[16:03] | – Well, yeah. – Oh, wow! l mean, wow. | -对… -哇 真是哇 |
[16:09] | l think she’s cute, but… | 我觉得她很可爱 但 |
[16:12] | …l never would’ve thought of going out with her. | 我从来没想过要跟她约会 |
[16:14] | Never! | 从没有过 |
[16:15] | Really? But after you said it’s okay, | 真的 不过既然你说行 |
[16:18] | l figured, “Why not” | 我心想 “有何不可” |
[16:21] | Oh, so not really ”never.” | 所以也不算从来没想过 |
[16:24] | l have to say you are a much bigger person than l am. | 不得不说 你真的比我大方多了 |
[16:27] | l mean, after all we’ve been through. | 毕竟我们一起经历了那么多 |
[16:30] | l wish l had a brother to reciprocate. | 我真希望我有兄弟可以做交换 |
[16:35] | lf you ever date Monica, you have my blessing. | 如果你想跟莫妮卡交往 我绝对祝福 |
[16:38] | And mine. | 我也祝福 |
[16:42] | Chandler? | 钱德勒 |
[16:44] | l think l’m sick. | 我觉得我病了 |
[16:47] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:49] | Struck down in the “pribe of libe.” | 青春不”剩”了 |
[16:53] | Okay, fine, l admit it. | 好啦 我承认 |
[16:55] | l feel terrible. | 我很不舒服 |
[16:57] | Will you please rub this on my chest? | 帮我在胸口抹药膏 |
[17:01] | No, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[17:03] | You are not getting me this way. | 你别想骗我上钩 |
[17:05] | – Come on, l really need your help here. – No, no no no no. | 我真的需要你帮我… 不行 |
[17:10] | – Fine, l’ll rub it on myself. – Okay. | -好 那我就自己抹 -好 |
[17:33] | So you’re just kind of rubbing it on yourself? | 你这是在抹药膏吗 |
[17:38] | – Yeah. – lt’s nice. | -怎样 -真不错 |
[17:43] | Are you kidding me? ls this turning you on? | 不会吧 这样你会兴奋吗 |
[17:46] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:48] | I can’t believe it. ls it the rubbing or the smell? | 真是太扯了 是抹的动作还是味道 |
[17:51] | lt’s all very, very good. | 都很赞很兴奋 |
[17:58] | So you want to go… | 想不想… |
[18:02] | …mix it up? | 嘿咻一下 |
[18:05] | Not now, l’m sick. | 现在不行 我病了 |
[18:06] | Oh, come on, you big faker! | 少来了 别装了 |
[18:10] | What happened to your rule about never sleeping with sick people? | 你之前不是说不跟病人上床吗 |
[18:13] | Well, that was before all the vaporizing action. | 那是在那令人酥麻的动作之前 |
[18:19] | – Okay, if you really want to have sex. – Okay. | -好吧 如果你真的想做的话 -好 |
[18:24] | Worked like a charm. | 百试百灵啊 |
[18:32] | Wh-what are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[18:33] | This is where Ross and l are meeting for our date. | 我跟罗斯约会就在这里 |
[18:36] | So, what do you think? | 我的打扮如何 |
[18:40] | l don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[18:42] | – Really? – lt’s kind of slutty. | -是吗 -有点放荡 |
[18:47] | lt’s yours. | 这是你的衣服 |
[18:50] | Yeah, well, l’m a slut. | 我就是个荡妇 |
[18:54] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[18:59] | Hi, Jill. | 吉尔 |
[19:03] | – Rachel. – Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[19:06] | You’re not at home, you’re right here. | 你不在家 你在这里 |
[19:10] | Yeah, l know. | 我知道 |
[19:11] | And l bet you thought it would be weird. | 你一定以为会很怪 |
[19:14] | But it’s not. | 其实不会嘛 |
[19:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:23] | So, well, l’ll…. | 这个… |
[19:26] | l’ll have her home by midnight. | 我午夜之前会送她回家 |
[19:47] | Why aren’t you home yet? | 你为什么还没回家 |
[19:50] | ls someone there? | 外面有人吗 |
[19:53] | Oh, yeah, it’s me. Sorry. | 有 是我 抱歉 |
[19:56] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[20:00] | l’m just looking out your window | 我只是在看窗外… |
[20:02] | at the view. | 的风景 |
[20:05] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[20:08] | We got some vapor rub in some places. | 我们身上某些部位沾到了药膏 |
[20:15] | He brought her back to his apartment. | 他把她带回家了 |
[20:19] | Who? | 谁 |
[20:25] | Is that your sister? | 那是妹妹吗 |
[20:26] | Ugh, she is a slut! | 她果然是个荡妇 |
[20:31] | Oh my god! Ross is on a date with your sister. | 天啊 罗斯在跟你妹约会 |
[20:33] | How weird is that? | 多奇怪啊 |
[20:34] | Oh, my God, he’s taking off her clothes! | 天啊 看 他在脱她的衣服 |
[20:37] | He’s taking off her coat. | 他只是在帮她脱外套 |
[20:40] | Oh, this is just terrible. | 真是太糟糕了 |
[20:42] | Oh, no, it’s not. lt’s a first date. | 不会啦 才第一次约会 |
[20:44] | l’m sure that nothing is gonna…. | 我肯定他们一定不… |
[20:53] | He’s gonna get some. | 不会不”搞” |
[20:58] | Of the glare… | 搞到心烦 |
[21:01] | …from the streetlight out of his apartment. | 我是说他家外的街灯太亮 搞到人心烦 |
[21:04] | You know, so he’s closed the drapes there… | 所以他得把窗帘拉上 |
[21:08] | …so he can have a nice, pleasant… | 才能好好跟你妹妹 |
[21:11] | …conversation with your little sister. | 坐在客厅聊聊天 |
[21:14] | Well, l’m off to bed. | 好啦 我要去睡了 |