时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[00:12] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[00:14] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[00:17] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[00:21] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[00:24] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[00:27] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[00:30] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[00:32] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[00:35] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[00:37] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[00:41] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[00:50] | So, honey, this… | 亲爱的 |
[00:53] | …this threesome thing? | 关于玩3P的事 |
[00:56] | I mean, how are we even gonna start to find- – ? | 第三人 我们该从何找起 |
[00:59] | Actually, l’m making a list of women l know | 我把我认识的女人中 |
[01:01] | who might be into doing this. | 可能有兴趣的女人列了个表 |
[01:12] | Boy. | 天啊 |
[01:15] | Someone’s been doing their homework. | 有人有认真做功课哦 |
[01:19] | Yeah, l know Gail Rosten is in there twice… | 是啊 我知道我列了两次盖尔·罗斯坦 |
[01:21] | …but she is so…. | 但是她好… |
[01:23] | Oh, l know. | 我知道 |
[01:26] | You know, just talking about it | 光是用讲的 就让我有点… |
[01:29] | is getting me kind of…. | 有点… |
[01:31] | l know. Me too. | 我也是 |
[01:32] | l think Ben’s asleep. | 是吗 班已经睡了 |
[01:37] | You know, l think it’ll be better | 我觉得我们最好… |
[01:40] | – if we just save it. – Yeah. | -多储存精力 -有道理 |
[01:45] | Right. Save it. l can do that. | 也对 储存精力 没问题 |
[01:57] | Hey, Pheebs. | 菲比 |
[01:59] | How’s it going? | 好点了吗 |
[02:00] | l’ve got to get out of this bed. | 我得离开这张床 |
[02:02] | l’m going crazy here! Crazy! | 我快疯掉了 疯掉了 |
[02:04] | Here you go, sweetie. | 喝吧 宝贝 |
[02:06] | What the hell is this, herbal tea? | 这是什么 花草茶吗 |
[02:07] | l hate herbal tea. | 我讨厌花草茶 |
[02:10] | – Well, l put some honey in it.- You need honey in it. | -但我加了蜂蜜呢 -你喝才需要加 |
[02:16] | She doesn’t know she was fired yet, does she? | 她还不知道她被开除了 对吧 |
[02:18] | No, the doctors say it may kill her. | 对 医生说告诉她会害死她 |
[02:20] | What are you girls whispering about over there? | 你们两个女生在窃窃私语什么啊 |
[02:24] | But l think we should tell her. | 不过我觉得应该告诉她 |
[02:32] | l mean, it’s just so realistic. | 它真是栩栩如生呀 |
[02:34] | l know. | 就是啊 |
[02:36] | His name’s Pat. | 他的名字叫拍拍 |
[02:38] | Pat the dog. | 拍拍狗 |
[02:41] | l get it! | 我懂了 |
[02:47] | Are you… | 你… |
[02:50] | Ready for a refill? | 你要再来一杯吗 |
[02:51] | l probably shouldn’t. | 我不该再喝了… |
[02:54] | So l will! | 所以我要喝 |
[03:01] | – lt’s like it’s raining. – Pretty cool, huh? | -感觉好像下雨喔 -很酷吧 |
[03:03] | But if you think you could put a fish in there… | 要是你以为把鱼扔进去 |
[03:05] | …and it wouldn’t get sucked into the mechanism, | 不会卡进机器里 |
[03:07] | you’d be wrong. | 那你就错了 |
[03:11] | Can l use your bathroom? | 可以借用洗手间吗 |
[03:12] | lt’s right through there. | 就在那里面 |
[03:17] | You know, l gotta tell you. | 要是一个星期前 |
[03:19] | lf someone told me a week ago… | 有人对我说 |
[03:21] | …that l would be peeing in Joey Tribbiani’s apartment…. | 我会在乔伊·崔比安尼家撒尿… |
[03:24] | Yeah. Life’s pretty great, isn’t it? | 人生真美好 对吧 |
[03:29] | l hope you’re hungry. | 希望你饿了 |
[03:31] | We’re starting with oysters. | 我们先吃生蚝 |
[03:34] | You know what they say about oysters, don’t you? | 你知道生蚝的作用吧 |
[03:38] | They have parasites? | 有寄生虫吗 |
[03:41] | No… | 不是 |
[03:42] | Some people say that oysters are an aphrodisiac. | 有人说生蚝有催情作用 |
[03:48] | – What people? – People. | -什么人说的 -就是人嘛 |
[03:49] | People say it. | 有人说的 |
[03:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[03:57] | So, oysters, huh? | 生蚝是吧 |
[04:00] | Then we’ll have a little Middle Eastern couscous. | 然后再吃一些中东的粉蒸羊肉 |
[04:03] | Something we can eat… | 我们可以 |
[04:05] | …with our hands. | 用手抓着吃 |
[04:07] | You know what’s funny? | 有意思 |
[04:08] | – When we were studying communicable diseases- – No, no. No, no. | -我们学到传染病时… -别别别 |
[04:12] | lt’s sensual. | 这样才性感 |
[04:14] | – Didn’t know. Okay. – Okay. | -我都不知道 -好 好 |
[04:17] | No, no! | 别啊 别啊 |
[04:20] | I’m sorry, sweetie, it’s the hospital. | 讨厌 抱歉 医院找我 |
[04:22] | The food looks great. Save me some? | 菜都很棒 帮我留点好吗 |
[04:24] | l can’t promise anything. | 我可不敢保证哦 |
[04:36] | We’re really gonna do this, uh? | 我们是要来真的 对吧 |
[04:40] | Looks like it. | 看样子是 |
[04:42] | You know what? | 其实呢 |
[04:43] | lf this is too weird for you, you can still back out anytime- – | 要是你觉得很怪 我们随时可以停… |
[04:46] | -l got it! – Okay. | -我来开 -好 |
[04:50] | Susan, hi. | 苏珊 你好啊 |
[04:54] | Thank you so much for coming. | 谢谢你的加入 |
[04:55] | l wouldn’t have missed it for the world. | 我怎么可能错过呢 |
[05:00] | l’m Ross, by the way. | 我是罗斯 |
[05:02] | Hello, Ross. | 罗斯 你好 |
[05:05] | – l love what you’ve done with this space. – Thank you so much. | -我喜欢你家的布置 -谢谢你 |
[05:12] | How hot is this?! | 真火辣呀 |
[05:20] | l’m sorry you’re here with me instead of Roger. | 可惜在这里的是我 不是罗杰 |
[05:22] | Yeah, me too. | 就是啊 |
[05:25] | Well, l could make it seem like he’s here. | 我可以假装成他 |
[05:29] | “Here’s some little- known facts about couscous: | 关于粉蒸羊肉的小常识 |
[05:32] | They didn’t add the second ‘cous’ until 1979.” | 粉蒸羊肉以前不叫这个 直到1979年 |
[05:39] | Stop it! That’s not funny! | 别闹了 一点也不好笑 |
[05:41] | – Okay. – l’m sorry, okay? lt’s just… | -好啦 -对不起 只是… |
[05:44] | tonight was supposed to be a big deal. | 今晚原本应该是件大事的 |
[05:48] | – What was tonight? – You don’t want to know what tonight was. | -今晚要干嘛 -你不会想知道 |
[05:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:54] | What was tonight? | 今晚要干嘛 |
[05:58] | Tonight was going to be my first time. | 今晚本应该是我的初夜 |
[06:01] | With Roger? | 跟罗杰吗 |
[06:05] | Not just with Roger? | 不只是跟罗杰吗 |
[06:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[06:09] | All right, relax, Mr. l’ve-had-sex-four-times! | 别激动 “只做过四次先生” |
[06:14] | Four different women! | 跟四个不同的女人呢 |
[06:16] | l’ve had sex way more times. | 次数则是多太多了 |
[06:19] | – How many? – Nine. | -几次 -九次 |
[06:24] | l’m just waiting for the perfect guy. | 我只是在等完美的对象 |
[06:27] | Good, good for you. | 这样很好啊 |
[06:29] | You really think that Roger’s the perfect guy? | 你真的觉得罗杰是那个完美对象吗 |
[06:31] | No, but he’s not a horrible guy. | 不是 但他也不算糟 |
[06:34] | That’s what l tell girls about me. | 我都跟女人那样介绍自己 |
[06:38] | Chandler, l’m gonna die a virgin! | 钱德勒 我会死于处女之身的 |
[06:40] | No, you are not. You are sweet and wonderful… | 你不会 你又贴心又善良 |
[06:43] | and this is gonna happen for you. | 你一定会”做”到的 |
[06:45] | Oh, really? When? | 是吗 什么时候 |
[06:46] | – Do you want to do it with me? – Okay. | -你想跟我做吗 -好啊 |
[06:53] | l was kidding. | 我是开玩笑的 |
[06:55] | So was l. | 我也是 |
[07:03] | Joey, you’re such an amazing actor. | 乔伊 你真是个了不起的演员 |
[07:08] | How do you know where Dr. Drake Ramoray leaves off… | 你怎么在拉莫瑞医生 |
[07:12] | …and Joey Tribbiani begins? | 跟乔伊·崔比安尼间转换的呢 |
[07:15] | Well, with Dr. Drake… | 拉莫瑞医生 |
[07:18] | …they always tell me what to say. | 有现成的台词 |
[07:23] | And with Joey, | 而乔伊 |
[07:25] | l pretty much have to make it up on my own. | 就得靠自己编话说了 |
[07:30] | Tell me something, Joey. | 你告诉我… |
[07:36] | – l just fell right off the couch there. – Yeah, you did. | -我刚刚从沙发上摔下来 -没错 |
[07:38] | – Okay. – Come on, here you go. | -我没事 -来 坐好 |
[07:41] | Let me ask you a question. Yeah. | 我问你一件事 |
[07:44] | When was the last time… | 上一次 |
[07:46] | …someone told you just how beautiful you are? | 别人称赞你美丽 是多久以前了 |
[07:52] | l can’t…I can’t feel my hands. | 我的手麻了 |
[07:55] | Come on. Come here. | 来 手给我 |
[08:28] | – We can’t do this. – No. | -我们不能这么做 -没错 |
[08:31] | – Oyster? – Yeah. | -吃生蚝吗 -好 |
[08:35] | lf… if we did do this, | 要是我们”做”了 |
[08:37] | there’d be a lot of pressure on me, you know. | 我压力会很大 |
[08:39] | Because you’ve waited a long time, | 因为你等了这么久 |
[08:41] | and l wouldn’t want to disappoint you. | 我不想让你失望 |
[08:43] | But you see, l have nothing to compare it to. | 但是我没得比较啊 |
[08:45] | Even if you were horrible, how would l know? | 就算你很逊 我也不会知道啊 |
[08:50] | l do like that. | 这个想法不错 |
[08:52] | lt’s harder for me. | 我压力更大 |
[08:53] | l have four women to compete with. | 得跟另外四个女人比 |
[08:55] | Well, if it helps, there were only three. | 其实只有三个啦 |
[08:59] | – So it’d just be for tonight, right? – Absolutely. | -所以只有今晚对吧 -那当然 |
[09:01] | lt would just be one friend helping out another friend. | 只是朋友在帮朋友的忙 |
[09:05] | Stop it. We’re not doing this. | 别说了 不行 |
[09:07] | – Let’s do it! – No! | -来做吧 -不行… |
[09:09] | – Okay! – Okay! | -好吧 -好吧 |
[09:13] | Do you have any moves? | 你有招数吗 |
[09:19] | l have some moves. | 我是有几招啦 |
[09:22] | – l have no moves.- Okay. | -我没任何招 -没问题 |
[09:26] | Okay, what you doing there? | 你在干什么啊 |
[09:29] | l’m sorry, this is just too weird. | 对不起 真的太奇怪了 |
[09:31] | Yeah, let’s just forget it. | 是啊 还是算了 |
[09:33] | – What if l turn out the lights? – Okay. | -要是我关灯呢 -试试 |
[09:40] | Oh, yeah. | 爽啊 |
[09:42] | -Chandler? – Yeah. | -钱德勒 -怎么了 |
[09:46] | That’s the couch. | 那是沙发 |
[09:52] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 太赞了 |
[09:56] | l know! | 我知道 |
[09:59] | l’ll tell you something. | 告诉你 |
[10:00] | We are gonna do that again! | 我们一定要再来一次 |
[10:05] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[10:17] | Morning. | 早安 |
[10:20] | – Oh, right. – Yeah. | -对喔 -没错 |
[10:23] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[10:25] | Oh, l can’t believe Joey Tribbiani heard me throw up. | 居然让乔伊·崔比安尼 听到我吐的声音 |
[10:31] | – He actually saw you a little bit too. – No. | -他还有看到一点呢 -不会吧 |
[10:36] | Oh, God, we…we didn’t…? | 天啊 我们没有…没有… |
[10:38] | No, no, no. | 没 没 没 |
[10:41] | Not after seeing that. | 看完怎么可能有兴致 |
[10:44] | God, l’m just a horrible person. | 我真是很糟糕 |
[10:47] | – What? Why? – Because l’m married. | -为什么 -因为我已经结婚了 |
[10:50] | That’s right, l’m a married woman. | 没错 我是有夫之妇 |
[10:52] | l came to a TV star’s apartment to have an affair. | 还跑到一个电视明星家搞外遇 |
[10:56] | That’s ridiculous. | 别傻了 |
[10:58] | l’m not a “star.” | 我才不是明星 |
[11:01] | l’m just a regular famous actor. | 只是一般的名演员 |
[11:06] | And l’m a horrible, horrible person. | 而我是个很糟糕的人 |
[11:09] | Rachel, will you stop saying that? | 瑞秋 你别再自责了 |
[11:12] | Hey, look. | 瞧 |
[11:13] | Remember on the show when Capri was dying? | 你记不记得卡普丽丝临死前 |
[11:18] | – And she gave me– – The ring from the cave. Yeah. | -给了我… -石洞里的戒指 记得 |
[11:28] | Oh, my God! They let you keep that stuff? | 好…天啊 你可以留着它 |
[11:31] | Sure. As long as they don’t find out, | 当然 只要不被发现 |
[11:33] | you can keep whatever you want. | 想留什么都行 |
[11:36] | And l want you to have it. | 我要把它送给你 |
[11:37] | – No, l couldn’t. – Yes, yes! | -不要… -要 |
[11:39] | Every time you look at it… | 你每次看到它 |
[11:41] | …l want you to remember that you are a good person, ok? | 就要想起你是个好人 |
[11:45] | Now, you had the chance to cheat… | 你有机会外遇 |
[11:47] | …and with me. | 而且还是跟我 |
[11:51] | But you didn’t. | 但是你没有 |
[11:52] | And that’s what this ring stands for. | 这就是这枚戒指的意义 |
[11:56] | But l thought that ring stood for | 我以为它是代表 |
[11:57] | Capri’s undying love for her brother. | 卡普丽丝对哥哥永不止息的爱 |
[12:00] | – Look, you want the ring or not? -Yes. | -你到底要不要 -我要 |
[12:08] | Hey, look at you! You’re up! | 你醒了 太好了 |
[12:10] | l thought l’d try to take a walk. | 我想去走一走 |
[12:12] | Will you pour me some water? l’ll be back soon. | 你们帮我倒杯水 我马上回来 |
[12:14] | You’re not gonna use the pay phone to call work, are you? | 你不会是想打公共电话回公司吧 |
[12:17] | No. l’ve learned my lesson. | 不是 我已经学到教训了 |
[12:24] | Let’s go! Come on! Move it! | 快点 动作快 |
[12:26] | Phoebe, come on! | 菲比 动作快点 |
[12:28] | Shoes, briefcase. Thanks, Lou. | 鞋子 公事包 谢了 |
[12:30] | Good luck with the gallbladder. | 祝你的胆囊早日康复 |
[12:38] | Hey, Joe, did… | 乔伊 |
[12:40] | …did you ever have a threesome? | 你…你玩过3P吗 |
[12:46] | Look, Ross, l think Carol’s great, | 罗斯 我觉得卡萝很漂亮 |
[12:47] | and l’m sure you’re very attractive man, but…. | 我也相信你很有魅力 但是… |
[12:52] | No. The reason l’m asking is that… | 不是 我之所以问你是因为… |
[12:57] | …l sort of had one last night. | 我昨晚貌似玩了3P |
[12:59] | You? Yeah. | 你 对 |
[13:03] | All right. So? Was it amazing? | 漂亮 如何 过瘾吗 |
[13:05] | lt was…lt was… | 还… |
[13:07] | …okay. | 好啦 |
[13:10] | Just okay? Did you do it right? | 只有还好 你的玩法对吗 |
[13:13] | Look, it’s just, did you ever go to a party | 感觉就好像自己在参加派对时 |
[13:16] | and think “would anyone really miss me if l weren’t here?” | 觉得现场有我没我都一样 |
[13:25] | But still, Ross… | 不过 |
[13:27] | …your worst day with two women, | 跟两个女人玩得再难玩 |
[13:29] | – pretty much better than any other day. – Oh, I know. | -也胜过其他日子 你懂吧 -那当然 |
[13:39] | lt’s just… | 只是 |
[13:40] | …my part seemed to be over pretty quickly… | 我玩的部分很快就结束了 |
[13:43] | …and then there was a lot of waiting around. | 然后我就一直在旁边等 |
[13:49] | But you got to be with both of them. | 你跟她们两个都有做吧 |
[13:52] | Not really. | 好像没有 |
[13:56] | Just Carol. | 我只有跟卡萝做 |
[13:57] | – Not the other one? – No, she kept kicking me away. | -另一个没有 -没有 她一直把我踹开 |
[14:01] | – You don’t want that. – No. | -那样很讨厌 -就是啊 |
[14:05] | At least you got to see a lot of stuff. | 至少你饱了眼福 |
[14:06] | Oh, l saw a lot of stuff. | 的确是大饱眼福呀 |
[14:12] | – You get a little bored? – A little. | -你后来有点无聊吧 -有一点 |
[14:15] | Made a snack. | 还弄了点吃的 |
[14:18] | – What’d you have? – Just a sandwich. | -你弄了什么 -就是三明治 |
[14:22] | Turkey. A little mustard. | 火鸡肉 加一点芥末酱 |
[14:25] | – Sounds good. – lt really was. | -好像很赞 -是很赞 |
[14:33] | Let me tell you about this chick l scored with last night. | 跟你分享一下我昨晚跟一个女生全垒打 |
[14:38] | Oh, no. Wait a minute, that was you. | 等等 就是你嘛 |
[14:41] | Hey, check me out, I’m a slut! | 哎哟 我成了荡妇了 |
[14:47] | So you want to do something tonight? | 晚上要不要找事情做 |
[14:49] | l can’t. Dr. Roger’s coming over again. | 不行 罗杰医生又要来了 |
[14:54] | Oh, right, right. | 也对 |
[14:56] | Because you’re still seeing him, | 因为你还在跟他交往 |
[14:57] | and he’s a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[14:59] | I mean l remember a time…. | 我记得有一次… |
[15:03] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[15:04] | Yeah, totally. | 好得很… |
[15:06] | Totally. Are you? | 很好 你呢 |
[15:07] | Great. lt’s so amazing. | 棒呆了 真的好神奇 |
[15:09] | Last time Dr. Roger came over, | 上次罗杰来的时候 |
[15:11] | l was so nervous. | 我好紧张 |
[15:13] | But after being with you, l’m like, | 但是跟你做过之后 |
[15:14] | “Can the doctor see me now?” | 我变成”医生轮到我了吗” |
[15:18] | l bet he can. | 那是当然 |
[15:19] | “You know l don’t have an appointment, | “我没有预约 |
[15:20] | but l sure could use a physical.” | 不过现在来个体检 一定爽歪歪” |
[15:27] | You sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[15:28] | Yeah, yeah. Don’t worry about me, l’ll be fine. | 没事 别管我 我很好 |
[15:43] | My God! Barry! | 天啊 巴瑞 |
[15:44] | You said you were going to be away all weekend! | 你说你周末都不在啊 |
[15:48] | That’s right! l’m sorry! l am early! | 没错 对不起 我回来早了 |
[15:51] | Finish, please! | 你们请继续 |
[15:59] | Surprise! Look who’s back! | 惊喜 看看谁回来了 |
[16:03] | Hey, Pheebs! | 菲比 |
[16:04] | Call security. | 通知警卫 |
[16:06] | Pheebs, didn’t you get fired? | 菲比 你不是被开除了吗 |
[16:09] | l don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[16:11] | – Pheebe! – Jack! Hey! | -菲比 -杰克 |
[16:15] | – What are you doing here? – All better. Back to work. | -你来干什么 -我好多了 回来上班 |
[16:17] | This clown from research told me l was fired. | 但这个研究部猪头说我被开除了 |
[16:20] | He should do his research, huh? | 他应该好好研究嘛 |
[16:23] | Well, you were fired. | 你是被开除了 |
[16:26] | No. | 才没有 |
[16:28] | l told that guy who answered your phone. | 没有 我跟帮你接电话的人说了 |
[16:30] | l didn’t get that message. | 我没收到留言 |
[16:33] | So this doesn’t count. | 所以不算 |
[16:34] | Anyway, l’ll be in my office. | 我先进办公室了 |
[16:36] | Phoebe, you don’t have an office. | 菲比 没有你的办公室 |
[16:39] | That’s alright, l’ll work right here. | 没关系 我就在这里工作吧 |
[16:41] | This is good. Next to this plant. | 这里很好 就在植物旁边 |
[16:45] | Pheebe, listen… | 菲比 你听我说 |
[16:46] | You’re in my office. | 你闯入我的办公室了 |
[16:49] | Look, l’ve made a lot of cash for this company. Okay? | 听着 我替这家公司赚了很多钱 |
[16:51] | l am talking big bucks! | 而且是大钱 |
[16:53] | Pesos! Yen! Rubles! | 披索 日圆 卢布 |
[16:55] | You make one little mistake- – | 而我才犯了一个小错… |
[16:57] | You lost 1 3 million dollars. | 你损失了1千3百万元 |
[16:59] | So now this is all about money? | 原来一切都是为了钱啊 |
[17:02] | You know, it’s bad enough that…. | 我已经够… |
[17:05] | You have got to be kidding. | 别闹了吧 |
[17:08] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[17:08] | – l’m having another heart attack. – What? | -我心脏病又发作了 -什么 |
[17:11] | l’m having another heart attack! | 我的心脏病又发作了 |
[17:14] | Call 911 ! | 叫救护车 |
[17:16] | Dumb-ass! | 猪头 |
[17:20] | Pheebs, how’s it going? | 菲比 你好吗 |
[17:22] | They fired me, and l’m having a heart attack. | 我被开除了 然后心脏病又发作了 |
[17:25] | Well, welcome back. | 欢迎归队 |
[17:31] | – Hey, Ross. – Hey, Rachel. | -罗斯 -瑞秋 |
[17:33] | ls Joey Tribbiani here? | 乔伊·崔比安尼在吗 |
[17:34] | Uh, no. | 不在 |
[17:35] | lf you see him, will you please tell him | 如果你见到他 |
[17:38] | that l’m looking for him… | 请转告他我在找他 |
[17:39] | …and that this time l am not gonna throw up! | 这次我不会吐了 |
[17:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:45] | Me? l’m great! | 我 我很好 |
[17:47] | l’m fine! l’m so good! | 我很好 我好得不得了 |
[17:51] | But you know who’s not great? | 但是你知道谁不好吗 |
[17:53] | Men! | 男人 |
[17:54] | You’re a man, right, Ross? – Yeah. | -你是男人对吧 罗斯 -对 |
[17:56] | – Sit down. – Okay. | -坐下 -好 |
[17:58] | Let me…let me ask you something. | 我问你一件事 |
[18:01] | Do wedding vows mean squat to you people? | 婚誓对你们来说是个屁吗 |
[18:07] | Why is it that the second we tell you we are going out of town… | 为什么我们一说要出门 砰 |
[18:10] | …bam, there you are in bed with the neighbor’s dog- walker? | 你们就跟邻居的遛狗小妹上床 |
[18:17] | We’re sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[18:20] | No, seriously. Seriously. | 我说真的 |
[18:21] | What has happened to the sanctity of marriage? | 婚姻的神圣性死哪儿去了 |
[18:26] | Didn’t you spend last night at Joey’s? | 你昨晚不是才在乔伊家厮混吗 |
[18:28] | What are you, a detective? | 你是谁呀 侦探吗 |
[18:32] | Look, l don’t know what’s going on with you and your husband… | 我不知道你和你丈夫怎么了… |
[18:35] | …and what is hopefully an adult dog- walker. | 也希望那位遛狗小妹已经成年 |
[18:40] | Look, can l just say, not all men are like that. | 但我要说不是全天下的男人都那样 |
[18:44] | There are men who’ll do whatever it takes | 有些男人愿意尽全力 |
[18:46] | to make their marriage work. | 只希望能挽回婚姻 |
[18:47] | And there are some men who will stand by and watch… | 有些男人甚至愿意退到一边 |
[18:50] | as their wives engage in what can only be described as a “twosome”. | 看老婆跟健身房刚认识的女人”2P” |
[18:55] | …with some woman she barely knows from the gym! | 火热得好像旁若无人 |
[19:00] | Who are these men? | 这些男人是谁啊 |
[19:02] | Just men. A guy l know. | 就是我认识的一个人 |
[19:05] | Well, you might want to tell him | 你可能要告诉他 |
[19:06] | it sounds like his wife… | 听起来他的老婆 |
[19:09] | …is gay. | 是同性恋 |
[19:11] | She is not…. | 她才不是… |
[19:17] | She’s gay. | 她是同性恋 |
[19:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[19:25] | She is so gay! | 她是典型的同性恋 |
[19:31] | l can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[19:34] | Good day for married people, huh? | 已婚者的”黄道吉日”啊 |
[19:39] | l’m sorry your husband cheated on you. | 很遗撼你老公不忠 |
[19:42] | l’m sorry your wife is gay. | 很遗憾你老婆是同性恋 |
[19:46] | l guess women aren’t that great either, uh? | 看来女人也没那么好 |
[19:48] | Try telling my wife that. | 去告诉我老婆啊 |
[19:56] | Okay to come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[19:57] | Yeah, come in, eat, whatever you want. | 进来 吃饭 随你便 |
[20:00] | Dr. Roger got beeped again. | 罗杰医生又被叫走了 |
[20:02] | Yeah, l know. Guess who beeped him. | 我知道 你猜是谁找他 |
[20:07] | – What? – l’m the ruptured spleen. | -什么 -我就是那个脾脏破裂病患 |
[20:12] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样 |
[20:13] | Because you shouldn’t be with him. | 因为你不该和他在一起 |
[20:19] | You should be with me. | 你应该和我在一起 |
[20:23] | Really? Yeah. | 是吗 对 |
[20:24] | When you were talking about Roger, that was killing me. | 听你聊罗杰 让我好痛苦 |
[20:27] | Look, things like last night, they don’t just happen, you know. | 昨晚那件事不能过了就算了 |
[20:30] | At least not to me. | 至少对我意义重大 |
[20:32] | l mean, with the other two women… | 我跟另外两个女人在一起时 |
[20:37] | in the morning, you know, i was lying there | 共度春宵后 隔天早上 |
[20:38] | l couldn’t wait to go hang out with my friends. | 我就巴不得赶快去找朋友 |
[20:41] | But with you… | 但是跟你… |
[20:45] | …l was, you know, already with a friend. | 我就是跟朋友在一起 |
[20:49] | – Chandler.. – I know you probably don’t want to go out with me. | -钱德 – 你知道你很可能不想跟我交往 |
[20:53] | l make too many jokes, | 因为我太爱开玩笑 |
[20:54] | l’ve never been in a serious relationship… | 也没认真谈过感情 |
[20:56] | …and l’m not technically a “doctor.” | 又不是个”医生” |
[21:07] | There was just one woman, wasn’t there? | 只有过一个女人 对不对 |
[21:10] | No, there were two. | 真的有两个 |
[21:12] | – lncluding me? – Oh, yeah. | -一个是我吗 -正确 |
[21:20] | * It only takes two heart attacks * | * 只要两次心脏病发 * |
[21:22] | * to finally make you see * | * 就能让你认清 * |
[21:25] | * one of them won’t do it * | * 一次死不了 * |
[21:27] | * but the second will set you free * | * 但第二次会让你解脱 * |
[21:32] | * Tell all your hate and anger * | * 告诉你的恨意与愤怒 * |
[21:35] | * It’s time to say goodbye * | * 是该道别了 * |
[21:37] | * And that is just what l will do * | * 我就会这么做 * |
[21:40] | * Soon as those bastards l worked for die. * | * 只要我的老板们一死 * |