时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | l just got my teacher evaluations. | 我刚拿到教师评鉴表 |
[00:06] | Check out this one student wrote. | 你们听这个学生写的 |
[00:08] | “l loved Dr. Geller’s class. Mind- blowing lectures. | “我爱盖勒博士的课 令人大呼过瘾” |
[00:12] | “Dr. Geller. You are definitely | “盖勒博士 您绝对是 |
[00:14] | the hottie of the Paleontology Department. “ | 古生物学系的头号猛男” |
[00:19] | “Hotties of Paleontology. ” There’s a big- selling calendar. | 古生物学系的猛男 做成月历”一定热销” |
[00:24] | Who wrote it? | 那是谁写的 |
[00:26] | I wish I knew. But the evaluations are all anonymous. | 我也想知道 但评鉴表是匿名的 |
[00:28] | – You have their final exams? – Yeah. | -期末考考卷还在吗 -在啊 |
[00:31] | You could just match the evaluation to the exam | 对比评鉴表跟考卷中 |
[00:32] | with the same handwriting. | 每个人的笔迹 |
[00:33] | And, boom, there’s your admirer. | 就能知道仰慕者是谁了 |
[00:37] | A hot girl’s at stake and all in a suddent he’s Rain Man. | 只要一和女色有关 他就成了大天才 |
[00:41] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 慢着 慢着 |
[00:43] | Why are we so sure that this is a girl? | 为何就能确定是个女生呢 |
[00:50] | lt’s a girl! | 肯定是女生 |
[00:52] | But it wouldn’t matter, okay? | 但是无所谓了 好吧 |
[00:54] | Because l’m a teacher. She’s a student. | 因为我是老师 她是学生 |
[00:57] | – Is that against the rules? – No, but it’s frowned upon. | -触犯校规吗 -没有 但是会有争议 |
[01:00] | Beisdes there’s a big age difference. | 而且年龄差那么多 |
[01:02] | Well think of it like this, when you’re 90… | 好吧 你这样想 等你90岁的时候 |
[01:03] | I know when I’m 90 she’ll be like 80 | 我知道 我90岁她就80岁 |
[01:06] | and it won’t seem like such a big difference. | 那时候看起来没太大的区别了 |
[01:09] | No, that’s not what I was going to say at all. | 不 我不是要说这个 |
[01:13] | what I was going to say is when you’re 90, | 我是说等你90岁 |
[01:15] | you’ll still have the memory | 你还能拥有 |
[01:16] | of what it was like to be with a 20-year-old. | 跟20岁小妹妹恋爱的回忆 |
[01:26] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:31] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:33] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:36] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:40] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:43] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:46] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:49] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:59] | Hey, Chandler. | 钱德勒 |
[02:01] | Y’know that girl you went to college with | 还记得你那个后来当当上导演的 |
[02:03] | who-who became a movie director? | 大学同学吗 |
[02:04] | Oh yeah, Dana Keystone. She was in my movement class. | 知道 戴娜·基史东 我们一起上动作班 |
[02:08] | What’s a movement class? | 什么是动作班 |
[02:09] | It’s Chandler’s way of pretending he didn’t take mime. | 是钱德勒修哑剧课的好听说法 |
[02:14] | Oh well listen, anyway she’s directing the new Al Pacino movie. | 听着 她要导阿尔·帕西诺的新片 |
[02:17] | You gotta get me an audition. | 你得帮我争取试镜 |
[02:19] | Oh, I don’t know man. I haven’t talked to her in like ten years. | 我不敢打包票 我们10年没联络了 |
[02:21] | No-no-no, please-please Chandler | 求求你 钱德勒 |
[02:23] | I-I-I would owe you so much! | 就当我欠你的 |
[02:24] | You do owe me so much. | 你本来就欠我 |
[02:26] | – You owe me three thousand, four hundred… – Hey, hey, dude. | -你欠我三千四百美元 -喂 伙计 |
[02:29] | Why you changing the subject? What? | 你干嘛转移话题 |
[02:31] | – Why? Will you make the call or what? – Okay, l’ll try. | -你到底打不打电话 -好吧 我试试看 |
[02:34] | All right! Thanks! You’re the best! | 好的 谢了 你最好了 |
[02:36] | Now listen, the last day of auditions is Thursday. Okay? | 听着 试镜是星期四截止 |
[02:38] | So I gotta get in there by Thursday. Okay? | 所以我得在星期四前弄到机会 知道吗 |
[02:40] | Just remember Thursday. Thursday. Can you remember Thursday? | 记得星期四就对了 你能记得吗 |
[02:44] | Yeah, so Tuesday? | 当然 星期二吗 |
[02:47] | Thursday! | 是星期四 |
[02:49] | Look if you need help remembering, just think of like this, | 你如果记不住 就这样记 |
[02:51] | the third day, all right? | 第三天 |
[02:52] | Monday, one day. Tuesday, two day. | 星期一 一天 星期二 二天 |
[02:56] | Wednesday…. When day, what day? | 星期三 哪一天 |
[02:58] | Thursday! | 然后星期四 |
[03:00] | The third day, okay? | 第三天 好吗 |
[03:04] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[03:07] | Hey Mon? | 莫妮卡 |
[03:08] | l’m gonna check my messages. | 我要听我的语音信箱 |
[03:09] | You thought of that in there? | 你在厕所里想到这事情啊 |
[03:11] | Sure, you know. Nature called. She wants to see who else did. | 生理反应嘛 她想知道还有谁也一样 |
[03:16] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:20] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[03:21] | Someone’s in our apartment. Call the cops! | 我们家有人 快打电话报警 |
[03:24] | You’re on the phone! | 你在用电话 |
[03:26] | – Oh, my God! – What? | -天啊 -什么 |
[03:28] | Oh, my God! Thank you! | 天啊 谢谢你 |
[03:31] | There was a fire at our apartment. There was a fire at our place. | 是消防局 我们的公寓着火了 |
[03:33] | Oh, my God! How bad was it? | 天啊 有多严重 |
[03:35] | Well, he didn’t say, but it was a fire. l’m guessing not very good. | 他没说 但失火总是不太妙 |
[03:38] | – Come on, we gotta go! – Yeah, come on. | -快点 我们走 -快点 |
[03:43] | What are you smiling about? What is so funny? | 你在笑后什么 有什么好笑的 |
[03:46] | The part l want to audition for is a fireman. | 我要应征的角色是 消防队员 |
[03:49] | This is so meant to be! | 这真是天意 |
[03:59] | It looks like you were very generous with your grades this semester! | 你这学期的成绩给得很大方喔 |
[04:09] | – Professor Geller? – Yeah? | -盖勒教授 -什么事 |
[04:12] | I wanted to say how much I enjoyed your class. | 我想告诉你 我很喜欢你的课 |
[04:14] | Oh, thank you. Thanks very much. | 谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[04:18] | I’m a little embarrassed about calling you a hottie on my evaluation. | 不好意思 在评语里面把你叫做猛男 |
[04:22] | – That was you? – Yeah. | -那是你 -对 |
[04:24] | l felt a little weird about it. | 我后来觉得怪怪的 |
[04:26] | You’re a teacher. l’m a student. | 你是老师 我是学生 |
[04:29] | But would you maybe wanna go out with me sometime? | 但你有兴趣跟我约会吗 |
[04:33] | I, I don’t-I don’t think that would be the best idea. | 这样恐怕不太好吧 |
[04:35] | Oh, because l was thinking, the semester’s over. | 我是想说学期结束后 |
[04:40] | – You’re not my teacher anymore. – What time? | -你就不是我的老师了 -什么时候 |
[04:45] | Oh, you know what? Forget it. | 其实呢 当我没说 |
[04:47] | l see you already gave me an A. | 你已经给我A了 |
[04:50] | – Gotcha. – l’m kidding! God! | -了解 -开玩笑的 |
[04:55] | So seriously, what time? | 说真的 什么时候 |
[05:02] | Coming through. Coming through. Oh! Hello. Hi. | 借过 借过 你好 |
[05:06] | No. Right. Coming through! | 不对 借过 |
[05:08] | Okay. lt’s not so bad. | 好吧 还不是很糟 |
[05:10] | Yeah, most of the damage is pretty mostly contained in the bedrooms. | 灾情主要集中在卧房 |
[05:14] | Hey, buddy, think l could borrow your uniform this Thursday? | 老兄 这星期四可以跟你借制服吗 |
[05:18] | – Excuse me? – Joey! He’s working. | -什么 -乔伊 人家在忙呢 |
[05:21] | You would look good in that. | 你穿一定很帅 |
[05:25] | Oh, how bad is it? | 灾情如何 |
[05:27] | Oh, it’s bad. It’s really bad. | 很惨 非常惨 |
[05:29] | The only thing that isn’t burned is an ax, | 只有一把我根本不记得有买过的 |
[05:31] | which l do not remember buying. | 斧头没被烧坏 |
[05:34] | – How’s your room, Rach? – Everything’s ruined. | -你的房间呢 瑞秋 -东西都烧光了 |
[05:37] | My bed, my clothes. Look at my favorite sweater. | 床铺 衣服 看看我最喜欢的蓝毛衣 |
[05:39] | lsn’t that mine? | 那不是我的吗 |
[05:41] | Fine. l’m sorry for your loss. | 好 我对你的损失深感遗撼 |
[05:45] | So, you won’t be able to live here for a while. | 这里暂时不能住人了 |
[05:48] | You ladies have a place to stay? | 你们有地方去吗 |
[05:52] | Okay, look, pal… | 好 你给我听着 |
[05:55] | …l am not in the mood to be hit on right now. | 我现在没心情被搭讪 |
[05:58] | But if you give me your number, l’ll call you some other time. | 不过要是你给我电话 我改天会打给你 |
[06:04] | Yes, they can stay with us. | 她们可以跟我们住 |
[06:06] | Have you figured out what started the fire Mr. Fireman? | 请问起火原因是什么呢 消防员先生 |
[06:10] | Well, do either of you smoke? | 你们有人抽烟吗 |
[06:12] | No. But yeah, l could use one now. Thanks. | 没有 不过现在来一根也好 谢谢 |
[06:16] | Do you light candles, burn incense? | 你们有人点蜡烛烧香吗 |
[06:18] | Yes. l do all the time. l love them! | 我常点 我很喜欢 |
[06:22] | Oh, my God, l did it! lt’s me, it’s me! | 天啊 是我害的 是我的错 |
[06:25] | l burned down the house! l burned down the house! | 我把房子给烧了 我把房子给烧了 |
[06:27] | Okay, Phoebe, calm down. There’s no need to place blame. Okay? | 没事 菲比 别激动 没有必要怪谁 |
[06:31] | l warned her about those candles. | 我早就警告过她了 |
[06:37] | God, it’s great to catch up. | 天啊 再跟你联系上真是太好了 |
[06:38] | l can’t believe how long it’s been. | 真不敢相信已经过了这么久了 |
[06:41] | Hey, Chandler, is that…? | 钱德勒 是她吗 |
[06:45] | – Oh, that’s great, good for you. – So, is it…? | -那太好了 恭喜你 -成了没 |
[06:50] | Okay. So, yeah, maybe we can get together…. | 好 我们可以见个面… |
[07:00] | Can you hold on for one second please? | 你等我一下… |
[07:02] | What? | 怎样 |
[07:03] | When you’re off the phone, do you wanna get a pizza? | 等你打完电话 要不要叫个披萨 |
[07:07] | Hi, l’m back. | 我回来了 |
[07:09] | Yeah, that sounds great. We’ll do it then. Okay, bye. | 听起来不错 就这么决定 好 再见 |
[07:16] | Hey listen, so when’s-when’s my audition? | 什么时候试镜 |
[07:18] | I mean I know it’s Thursday, but what time? | 我知道是星期四 几点呢 |
[07:21] | Hi. We didn’t get to it. | 我们没聊到那个 |
[07:23] | l’m taking her to coffee. We’ll do it then. | 我带她去喝咖啡时再说 |
[07:26] | So, now you’re going on a date with this girl? | 你要跟这个女生约会啊 |
[07:29] | Honey, it is not a date! I haven’t talked to her in ten years! | 宝贝 这不算约会 我们十年没有联络了 |
[07:31] | You can’t just call up somebody you haven’t talked to in ten years | 十年不联络啊 总不能一通电话过去 |
[07:34] | and ask them for a favor. | 就要人家帮忙吧 |
[07:35] | There are rules, you know? You gotta put in some time. | 要讲人情世故 花点时间走个过场 |
[07:38] | Right, l’m sorry. | 没错 对不起 |
[07:39] | It’s not like you’re y’know, going out with an ex-girlfriend. | 你又不是去见旧情人 |
[07:41] | We only went out once. | 我们只约过一次会 |
[07:43] | You dated her?! | 你跟她交往过啊 |
[07:46] | Not once. | 一次也没有 |
[07:49] | Why don’t l just go out with an exboyfriend, | 干脆我也去找个前男友 |
[07:51] | you know, and do Joey a favor? | 来帮乔伊的忙吧 |
[07:53] | You want to do Joey a favor? Maybe you go out with Joey. | 想帮乔伊的忙 就跟乔伊约会吧 |
[08:05] | That’s great. My friend Joey’s in the movie business. | 真好 我朋友乔伊也在电影圈 |
[08:09] | You know who l ran into from school? Howie. | 你猜我那天遇见哪个同学 豪伊 |
[08:12] | My friend’s name is Joey. | 我的朋友叫乔伊 |
[08:15] | Apparently, Howie’s editing now. | 豪伊现在貌似在当剪接师 |
[08:17] | Yeah, he calls me up and asks me if he can edit my new movie. | 他打来问能不能剪我的新片 |
[08:21] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[08:23] | You know, l haven’t spoken to him in 10 years… | 我跟他都十年没联络了 |
[08:26] | …and he asks me for a favor? | 他打电话来居然是要我帮忙 |
[08:31] | Yeah, l’ve always hated that Howie. | 我一向很讨厌那家伙 |
[08:34] | No “How you doing?” | 连声好都没问 |
[08:37] | Man, l mean, not even a cup of coffee first. | 连先喝杯咖啡都没有 |
[08:40] | – The nerve. – Yeah. | -真大胆 -就是啊 |
[08:42] | Refill? | 再来一杯吗 |
[08:45] | This is last-minute, so l want to apologize for the mess. | 事出突然 抱歉房里一团乱 |
[08:49] | Oh, who cares? | 没关系 |
[08:54] | Oh, my God! lt sure didn’t look this way when l lived here. | 天啊 我住的时候绝对不是长这样 |
[08:58] | l know! | 我知道 |
[09:01] | Now look, there’s only one problem though. There’s only room for one, | 听着 有个问题 这里只能睡一个人 |
[09:03] | so one of you will have to stay at Joey’s. | 另一个人得去住乔伊家 |
[09:06] | Well, since the fire was kind of my fault, | 既然火算是我放的 |
[09:09] | I guess you should get to stay here. | 你就睡这里吧 |
[09:11] | Hey! Hey-hey, now this was no one’s fault Pheebs. Okay? | 谁也没有错 菲比 知道吗 |
[09:14] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[09:15] | Well no, it was my fault so you should get the nice room. | 是我的错 你应该睡这里 |
[09:18] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[09:20] | So Rach! You’re the first guest at Hotel Monica! | 你是”莫妮卡旅馆”的首位贵客 |
[09:23] | Hotel Monica! | 莫妮卡旅馆 |
[09:24] | you’ll just have to tell me how you like your eggs in the morning. | 你早餐的蛋想我怎么料理呢 |
[09:26] | And I thought I would bring them to you, y’know, in bed. | 我打算给你端到床上 |
[09:29] | – You’ve been through so much. – l have. | -你吃了这么多苦 -就是啊 |
[09:33] | This right here is where l keep the pizza. | 这是我放披萨的地方 |
[09:37] | And that’s where the napkin is. | 纸巾在那里 |
[09:40] | – What’s that smell? – l know! l don’t…. | -什么味道 -就是啊 什么味道… |
[09:47] | Oh, please, it was such a big class. | 拜托 一班这么多人呢 |
[09:50] | You never even noticed me. | 你从来没有注意过我 |
[09:52] | What? Of course l did. | 什么 当然有 |
[09:53] | You sat next to “sleepy sleeperson. “ | 你坐瞌睡鬼旁边 |
[09:56] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:57] | Oh. l had trouble remembering names, | 我记不住全班的名字 |
[10:00] | so l came up with nicknames. | 就取绰号代替 |
[10:02] | Like the guy on the other side of you was Smelly von Brownshirt. | 像你的另一边是发臭上衣男 |
[10:06] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[10:09] | – So did you have a nickname for me? – No. No. | -你有帮我取绰号吗 -没有 |
[10:14] | Yes, you did. What was it? | 你有 是什么 |
[10:19] | “Cutie McPretty. “ | 可爱美眉 |
[10:21] | Oh, that’s so sweet! | 你嘴真甜 |
[10:25] | Listen, l gotta tell you, l’m having a great time. | 说真的 今晚真的很开心 |
[10:28] | Y’know how before you said it might be weird, | 还记得你之前说过 |
[10:30] | the whole student teacher thing, | 师生约会很奇怪 |
[10:32] | And to be frank, l thought it would be too. | 其实我也有同感 |
[10:35] | But it’s not. l mean, it’s not at all. | 结果不会 一点也不会 |
[10:42] | – Dr. Geller! – Burt! | -盖勒博士 -博特 |
[10:47] | – So did you sleep well last night? – l did. | -你昨晚睡得好吗 -很好 |
[10:50] | Monica was so sweet. She left a little mint on my pillow. | 莫妮卡还在我的枕头上放了一小片薄荷 |
[10:54] | Know what Joey left on my pillow? | 你猜乔伊在我枕头上放了什么 |
[10:56] | Gum. | 口香糖 |
[10:58] | Well, we’ve determined the cause of the fire. | 我们找到起火原因了 |
[11:01] | Yeah I know, it was my candle. My candle! | 我知道 是我的蜡烛害的 |
[11:04] | No, there was an appliance left on in the bathroom. | 不是 浴室有个电器没拔掉 |
[11:07] | lt looks like a curling iron. | 好像是卷发器 |
[11:09] | – l don’t use a curling iron. – Someone does. | -我没在用卷发器 -有人用吧 |
[11:12] | Don’t look at me, my hair’s straight. | 别看我 我的头发是直的 |
[11:14] | Straight, straight, straight. | 直的 直的 直的 |
[11:16] | It could’ve been a hair straightener. | 也可能是直发夹 |
[11:21] | This is where l keep the pizza. | 这是我放披萨的地方 |
[11:24] | And… Hey, where’d the napkin go? | 这是 奇怪 纸巾呢 |
[11:35] | Now there you go! l wouldn’t want my best guest to strain her eyes. | 好了 可不能让贵客眼睛疲劳 |
[11:38] | Thanks, Monica. | 谢谢 莫妮卡 |
[11:41] | – Does that smell bother you? – What? the smell from Joey’s? | -你会烦那个味道吗 -乔伊家的怪味吗 |
[11:43] | No, I can hardly smell it over here. | 在这里就几乎闻不太到了 |
[11:46] | Well, you let me know if you can. | 闻得到就告诉我 |
[11:47] | Because y’know I can bake a pie to cover it. | 我可以烤个派把味道盖过去 |
[11:52] | – l can smell it a little, bake a pie. – Okay. | -是有点闻得到 烤个派吧 -好 |
[11:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:00] | One minute, please. It’s for you. It’s the fire inspector. | 请稍等 火场调查员找你 |
[12:04] | Hello? Yeah, this is Phoebe. | 喂 对 我是菲比 |
[12:07] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:09] | Yeah, so it turns out that it wasn’t the hair straightener… | 是的 后来发现原来直发夹 |
[12:13] | …that started the fire. | 不是起火点 |
[12:15] | No, no. lt was the candles. | 不 是蜡烛 |
[12:17] | Yeah. lt’s very not good leaving candles unattended. | 对 把蜡烛点着不管实在不太好 |
[12:21] | ln fact, one of the first things they teach you in fire school is… | 事实上 这是消防学校最先教的事情之一 |
[12:30] | …okay, well l have to go now. | 好吧 我该挂了 |
[12:37] | We had such a great time! She’s-she’s incredible! | 我们玩得好开心 她好棒 |
[12:40] | I thought the-the age difference might be a problem, | 我以为年龄会造成问题 |
[12:42] | but it wasn’t. It wasn’t at all. | 结果一点也不会 |
[12:44] | Elizabeth is very mature for her age. | 就她的年纪来说 伊丽莎白非常成熟 |
[12:51] | A concept lost on some people. | 有些人就是不懂 |
[12:54] | lt’s okay to date a student? | 所以师生可以约会吗 |
[12:56] | Well, not really. . I mean technically | 也不是 技术上讲 |
[12:58] | it’s-it’s not against the rules or anything. | 没触犯校规 |
[13:00] | But it’s frowned upon, especially by the professor we saw last night: | 但是会受争议 尤其是我们昨晚遇见的教授 |
[13:05] | “Judgy Von Holier- than- thou. “ | 那位”多管闲事老头” |
[13:09] | Ross, you just becareful ok. | 罗斯 还是小心为上 |
[13:11] | You don’t want to get a reputation | 你也不想被人取绰号 |
[13:12] | as “Professor McNails-his-students. “ | 叫”泡学生叫兽” |
[13:17] | – Yeah. What should l do? – Well Ross, it seems pretty clear. | -我该怎么办 -罗斯 其实很简单 |
[13:21] | What’s more important? What people think or how you feel? | 哪个比较重要 别人的看法还是你的感觉 |
[13:25] | – You gotta follow your heart. – Joey, that’s so sweet. | -你得忠于你的心 -乔伊 你说得真好 |
[13:33] | Hey! So how’d it go with Dana? | 你跟戴娜谈得怎样 |
[13:36] | Any reason l should leave a block of time open? Say, Thursday? | 我星期四该不该空出时间来做某件事啊 |
[13:40] | – l couldn’t do it. – You couldn’t do it? | -我说不出口 -什么你说不出口 |
[13:42] | Hey, relax I just need more time. We’re going to dinner tonight. | 我需要更多时间 我们晚上会跟她吃饭 |
[13:45] | What?! You’re going out with her again! | 什么 你还要跟她出去吗 |
[13:49] | – Going out with who? – Dana Keystone, from college. | -跟谁出去 -大学同学 戴娜·基史东 |
[13:52] | Oh, yeah. Wasn’t she…? | 她不是… |
[13:57] | No, that was Dana Kaplan. | 不 那是戴娜·卡普兰 |
[14:01] | – Joey, you didn’t even know her! – Yeah, whatever. | -乔伊 你都不认识她 -随便啦 |
[14:09] | Great story again. | 故事真的好棒 |
[14:10] | The yarns that you weave! | 曲折离奇 错综复杂 |
[14:15] | You know, actually, l should get going. | 其实呢 我该走了 |
[14:18] | Oh, no, no, stay! Because you should stay. | 不 不 留下来 你应该留下来 |
[14:25] | Oh, l am really flattered. | 我真的很受宠若惊 |
[14:28] | But l just…. l don’t feel that way about you. | 但是我对你没感觉 |
[14:34] | Oh, no, no. That’s not… | 不 我不是…不是 |
[14:36] | l’m sorry, Chandler. You know, you’re such a sweet guy… | 对不起 钱德勒 你人很好 |
[14:39] | …and l don’t want to hurt you. | 我也不想伤害你 |
[14:42] | l wish l could do something to make you feel better. | 我真想设法让你好过一点 |
[14:45] | No… Really? | 不… 真的吗 |
[14:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:50] | Well, it just hurts so bad, l…. | 我真是太伤心了 我… |
[14:53] | Oh, l’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:56] | Maybe there is one thing you can do. | 或许你可以做一件事 |
[14:58] | What? Anything. Anything. | 什么事 你尽管说 |
[15:01] | Well, l mean, this is just off the top of my head now. | 这事我是刚刚才想到的哦 |
[15:05] | But l have this friend… This actor friend. | 我有个朋友 一个演员朋友 |
[15:08] | He would kill me if he knew that l was doing this. | 他要是知道一定会杀了我 |
[15:12] | But… | 但是 |
[15:15] | …would it be possible for him | 你能不能帮个忙 |
[15:16] | to get an audition for your movie say on Thursday? | 让他星期四去试镜呢 |
[15:21] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[15:23] | But… | 但 |
[15:24] | But you-you would really feel better about me rejecting you | 我让你的朋友来试镜 |
[15:27] | if your friend could audition for my movie? | 真的能让你好过一点吗 |
[15:29] | The heart wants what it wants. I’ll see you later. | 这是我的心愿 再见 |
[15:39] | Hey! How’s it going? | 一切还好吗 |
[15:41] | Well, not much has changed in the last five minutes. | 从五分钟前到现在还没什么变化 |
[15:45] | Yes, it has. l made cookies! | 其实有哦 我烤了饼干 |
[15:47] | Oh that’s all right. I’m still full from your homemade potato chips. | 不了 我还在消化你做的自制薯片呢 |
[15:51] | But you should eat them now, because they’re hot from the oven. | 但是饼干应该则烤好就趁热吃 |
[15:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:57] | But not in here! Can’t eat them in bed, | 但不是在这里 床上不能吃饼干 |
[16:00] | remember? No crumbies! | 还记得不能掉屑屑吧 |
[16:02] | Oh. Okay, l’ll be out in a second. | 好 我马上出去 |
[16:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:15] | – What are you doing? – This doesn’t lock, does it? | -你在干什么 -门不能锁 对吧 |
[16:23] | – Oh! Joey, l’m sorry. – lt’s all right, don’t worry about it. | -乔伊 对不起 -没关系 别在意 |
[16:28] | But look! That’s gonna leave a stain. | 但是你看 会有印子 |
[16:31] | Rach, hey, it’s fine. You’re at Joey’s. | 瑞秋 没关系 这是乔伊家 |
[16:35] | – Really? – Yeah, look. | -真的吗 -当然 你看 |
[16:44] | – l’ve never lived like this before. – l know. | -我从没生活得这么惬意过 -就是嘛 |
[16:50] | Well, don’t waste it. l mean, it’s still food. | 但也别浪费了 始终是食物嘛 |
[17:00] | What do you want to do now? Want to get a drink? | 接着要干嘛 要不要去喝酒 |
[17:03] | l can’t. | 我不能去 |
[17:04] | Oh, you have some studying to do? | 你得念书是吧 |
[17:06] | No, l have some turning 21 to do. | 不是 我得先长到二十一岁 |
[17:10] | You know, l remember when l was in college, we used to… | 我以前念大学时 我们都… |
[17:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:17] | Nothing, l’m so comfortable with you. | 没事 只是觉得跟你相处好舒服 |
[17:24] | Do you not want to be seen with me? | 你怕被别人看见跟我在一起吗 |
[17:27] | What? No! Of course, of course I do! Are-are they gone? | 不 的确是 他们走了吗 |
[17:30] | No, they’re still here. But l think l’m about to leave. | 他们还在 不过我要走了 |
[17:34] | What? No, no, wait, wait… | 什么 等一下 |
[17:37] | You’re right, this is stupid. Who cares what people think? | 你说得对 这样太蠢了 管别人干嘛啊 |
[17:41] | l mean, we like each other, right? | 我们情投意合 对吧 |
[17:43] | There’s nothing wrong with that. | 这样并没有错 |
[17:46] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:51] | Burt. Lydia. Mel. | 博特 蕾蒂亚 梅尔 |
[17:56] | – This is Elizabeth. – Hi. | -这是伊丽莎白 -你们好 |
[17:58] | Aren’t you in my popular culture class? | 你不是有修我的大众文化课 |
[18:01] | That’s right, Lydia. Elizabeth is a student. | 没错 蕾蒂亚 伊丽莎白是学生 |
[18:03] | And we’re dating. | 并且我们在交往 |
[18:05] | And you may frown upon that but… | 你们可以皱眉摇头 觉得不妥 |
[18:08] | …we’re not gonna hide it anymore. | 但是我们不会再躲躲藏藏了 |
[18:13] | You are so fired. | 你的饭碗砸定了 |
[18:17] | – What? – They’re gonna fire you! | -什么 -学校会解雇你 |
[18:18] | You can’t date a student! It’s against the rules. | 你不能和她约会 这是违反校规的 |
[18:21] | Really? lt’s not just frowned upon? | 真的 不只是受争议而已吗 |
[18:29] | l love it at Joey’s! | 我爱死住乔伊家了 |
[18:35] | – Nice! – Thanks. | -漂亮 -谢谢 |
[18:36] | So you busy Thursday? | 你星期四有事吗 |
[18:38] | Oh, very funny. I don’t know if you remember, | 真好笑 不知你记不记得 |
[18:41] | My audition was supposed to be Thursday. | 我的试镜就是星期四 |
[18:47] | You got me the audition? Let’s hug it up! | 你帮我争取到了 来抱抱 |
[18:50] | Okay, okay! What are you gonna do to me if you get the part? | 行了行了 要是你入选你要怎么感谢我 |
[18:58] | Listen umm, yeah okay, I need to talk to you! | 正好 我有事要找你 |
[19:00] | l know they said the hair straightener started the fire. | 我知道他们说直发夹是起火点 |
[19:04] | But l think l’m partly at fault. | 但我也有责任 |
[19:06] | You see, l didn’t tell you, but… | 我没有告诉你 |
[19:09] | …l had recently refilled the tissues. | 但其实我也有放新的卫生纸 |
[19:12] | And so, let’s face it, that’s just kindling. | 老实说 那个太容易着火了 |
[19:15] | So l think it’s fair that l stay at Joey’s. | 所以应该我来住乔伊家 |
[19:18] | No, no-no-no. Phoebe, this was my fault | 不 不 都是我不好 |
[19:21] | – and besides y’know what? I’m fine here. – Okay. | -而且我在这里住得挺好 -好吧 |
[19:24] | – Chandler, Monica’s looking for you. – Really? | -钱德勒 莫妮卡在找你 -真的吗 |
[19:27] | She said something about crumbies. | 好像跟饼干屑有关 |
[19:29] | No, no, no! l was so careful. | 不会吧 我那么小心了 |
[19:33] | Okay, you have to switch with me! Monica is driving me crazy! | 你一定要跟我换 莫妮卡快把我逼疯了 |
[19:36] | That’s right. All the ladies want to stay at Joey’s. | 是的 小姐们都想住乔伊家 |
[19:42] | No! No! Phoebe, come on! I don’t want to switch! | 不要 菲比 拜托 人家不想换 |
[19:44] | Please come on! l can throw wet paper towels here! | 拜托啦 我在这里可以扔湿纸巾 |
[19:47] | No, but at Monica’s, you can eat cookies over the sink. | 在她家你可以对着水槽吃饼干呢 |
[19:52] | l know. l’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[19:55] | All right, fine. | 算了 |
[19:58] | This looks like so much fun. God, what a mess. | 这个好像很好玩 乱糟糟的 |
[20:08] | Wow, it actually is in the handbook. | 校规里真的有 |
[20:11] | l can’t date you or have a hot plate in my office. | 我不能和你约会 或是在研究室放电磁炉 |
[20:18] | l can’t believe we have to stop seeing each other. | 我们居然不能再见面了 |
[20:22] | For what it’s worth, l did appreciate you standing up for me. | 无论如何 谢谢你为我挺身而出 |
[20:26] | That felt really nice. | 我好感动 |
[20:30] | Kind of made me like you even more. | 我更喜欢你了 |
[20:32] | l know, l know. l really like you too. | 我知道 我也很喜欢你 |
[20:34] | But we can’t date. | 但是我们不能约会 |
[20:37] | lt’s against the rules. lt’s forbidden. | 校规明文禁止师生恋 |
[20:40] | What? | 什么 |
[20:43] | Just hearing you describe it as forbidden, | 光听你说校规禁止 |
[20:46] | it’s really hot. | 就觉得好性感 |
[20:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:55] | Well, l don’t care how hot it is, it’s wrong. | 不管有多性感 这都是不对的 |
[21:01] | – Stop it. – No, no. lt’s wrong. | -别再说了 -不 这是大错特错 |
[21:05] | lt’s naughty. | 这样很不乖 |
[21:08] | lt’s… | 这是 |
[21:10] | …taboo. | 禁忌 |
[21:12] | Shut the book. | 把书合起来 |
[21:15] | Hey. Let’s also get a hot plate. | 我们也去弄个电磁炉吧 |
[21:26] | – So? – So…? | -怎样 -什么怎样 |
[21:29] | lt’s Thursday! How was the audition? | 今天是星期四 试镜结果如何 |
[21:32] | lt’s… Monday, one day. Tuesday, two day. | 啥 星期一 一天 星期二 二天 |
[21:34] | Wednesday, what day… | 星期三 哪一天 |
[21:38] | Oh! | 惨了 |