时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Well, that thing’s clearly in the way. | 这玩意儿真碍手碍脚 |
[00:10] | All right. | 好了 |
[00:14] | Damn fridge! | 死冰箱 |
[00:17] | – Hi, Joey. How you doing? – Great… | -乔伊 你好吗 -很好 |
[00:20] | …roomie. | 室友 |
[00:22] | – l guess we are roommates now. – l know. | -我们现在的确是室友 -没错 |
[00:25] | Yeah! Well, now that you bring it up. Our fridge is broken, | 既然你都这么说了 我们的冰箱坏了 |
[00:29] | we have to get a new one. | 得买台新的 |
[00:30] | Now, I checked around and your half is $400. Thanks a lot. | 我算了算你该付一半 谢谢400块 |
[00:35] | l’m not paying for half of that. | 我才不帮你摊一半呢 |
[00:37] | I’m only staying here until my apartment gets fixed. | 我只住到我们家那边整理好而已 |
[00:40] | Look, Rach, my parents bought this fridge | 瑞秋 这台冰箱是我出生之后 |
[00:42] | just after l was born. Okay? | 我父母买的 知道吗 |
[00:45] | Now, l have never had a problem with it. | 我用这么多年从没有过问题 |
[00:47] | Then you show up and it breaks! | 你一来它就坏了 |
[00:51] | What does that tell you? | 这意味着什么 |
[00:54] | That refrigerators don’t live as long as people. | 冰箱无法和人一样长寿 |
[00:59] | All right, now you know that | 你也知道自动提款机 |
[01:01] | the ATM will only lets you take out 300 at a time. | 一次只能提300块 |
[01:04] | So I’ll take a check for the other hundred. | 所以剩下的100块 你就用支票吧 |
[01:06] | You’re joking, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[01:09] | Of course l’m joking. l don’t take checks. | 当然是在开玩笑啦 我不收支票 |
[01:14] | Thank God, you’re pretty. | 幸好你长得帅 |
[01:25] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:30] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:32] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:35] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:39] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:42] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:45] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:48] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:01] | Do you guys know any cute guys? | 你们有认识帅哥吗 |
[02:04] | Well, of course I do! My good friend Joey over here. | 当然有 我的好朋友乔伊就是啊 |
[02:11] | l’m sorry. Thank you, Chandler. | 我忘了 谢谢赞赏 钱德勒 |
[02:15] | Anyway, there’s this big charity ball this weekend. | 周末有大型慈善晚会 |
[02:18] | And Ralph Lauren bought a table, | 拉尔夫·劳伦买了一桌 |
[02:19] | …so l kind of have to go. | 所以我得去 |
[02:21] | – What’s the charity? – l don’t know. | -慈善募款的主题是什么 -不晓得 |
[02:23] | Something, either trees or disease…. | 不是某种树 就是某种病… |
[02:27] | Ralph mumbles a lot. | 拉尔夫整天喃喃自语 |
[02:30] | Does Ralph mumble when you’re not paying attention? | 他是不是都趁你不专心时 故意喃喃自语 |
[02:32] | Yeah. lt’s weird. | 对呀 好奇怪哦 |
[02:35] | But the thing is need to find a date. | 总之我得找个男伴 |
[02:37] | Well, what kind of guy are you looking for? | 你想找什么样的人呢 |
[02:39] | Someone that has his own tux or the ability to rent a tux. | 自己有晚礼服 或租得起晚礼服的人 |
[02:43] | So he has to be a male who has at least $50. | 所以身家起码要有50元的男性 |
[02:47] | So close. | 只差一点 |
[02:50] | – Hey, everybody! – Hi, there. | -大家好啊 -好啊 |
[02:52] | – This is Elizabeth. – Hi, Elizabeth. | -这是伊丽莎白 -你好 伊丽莎白 |
[02:55] | l’m the student. | 我就是那个学生 |
[02:57] | lsn’t she cute? Nope. | 真可爱…才怪 |
[03:01] | Y’know, this is probably none of my business, | 这可能不关我的事情 |
[03:03] | but, weren’t you guys supposed to… | 但你们在一起 |
[03:04] | …not be seen in public together? | 不是不能被人看到吗 |
[03:07] | We are not together. | 我们不是一起的 |
[03:08] | We’re just two people | 我们只是两个 |
[03:09] | who happen to run into each other here at the coffee house. | 在咖啡馆巧遇的人 |
[03:13] | This is…. | 这是… |
[03:15] | Oh, sly! | 真奸诈 |
[03:18] | l wanted to meet you guys, but l have to run. | 我很想多认识你们 但是我得走了 |
[03:21] | – I’ll see you later? – Okay. | -改天见 -好 |
[03:23] | – Bye, Ross. – Bye. See you. | -罗斯 再见 -再见 |
[03:25] | Oops! I did not mean to run into you like that sir. | 先生 我不是故意撞到你的 |
[03:27] | That’s quite all right, ma’am. | 女士 没关系的 |
[03:29] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:31] | So why is she leaving? | 她为什么要走 |
[03:32] | Is it a school night and she has a lot of homework to do? | 要上晚自习去赶作业吗 |
[03:36] | Yes. Her molecular epidemiology paper is due tomorrow. | 对啊 她明天要交分子流行病学报告 |
[03:40] | Tell her good luck with that. | 帮我祝她好运 |
[03:43] | Anyone else? Bring them on. | 还有吗 别客气 |
[03:46] | When’s her birthday? | 她什么时候生日 |
[03:48] | I don’t know Rachel, why? | 我不知道呢 瑞秋 怎么了 |
[03:49] | Well, y’know, lt’s just been so long since l’ve been to Chuck E. Cheese. | 我只是好久没吃儿童生日餐了 |
[03:55] | – l like Elizabeth. – Well, thanks. | -我喜欢伊丽莎白 -谢谢 |
[03:58] | In fact, l like her so much, | 我真的很喜欢她 |
[03:59] | you tell her l want my cookies early this year. | 记得告诉她 今年我的女童军饼干要提早送 |
[04:03] | A box of Thin Mints and some Tagalongs. | 来一盒薄荷口味和巧克力饼 |
[04:07] | Come on you guys, give him a break. | 你们就别取笑他了 |
[04:08] | Ross, seriously, how’s it going with her? | 罗斯 你们交往得怎样 |
[04:10] | Well, actually it’s been great. | 非常好 |
[04:12] | She’s 20, so she’s not looking for anything too serious, | 她才二十岁 还不想定下来 |
[04:15] | which is perfect for me right now. | 最适合现在的我 |
[04:17] | That’s great. Seriously, she seems very nice. | 太好了 她真的好像很不错 |
[04:19] | Thanks. I know you guys like to give me a hard time and all, | 谢谢 我知道你们喜欢取笑我 |
[04:22] | But it really means a lot to me that you like her. | 但我真的很希望你们能喜欢她 |
[04:25] | Just knowing that you guys are like | 只要知道你们… |
[04:26] | Okay, l got a good one. | 我想到一个很棒的 |
[04:29] | OK. | 来咯 |
[04:31] | What is she, like, 12? | 她是怎样 十二岁吗 |
[04:43] | Chandler, do we talk about our relationship enough? | 钱德勒 你觉得关于我们感情的讨论够了吗 |
[04:46] | Yeah. Do we have any Fruit Roll- Ups? | 够了 有水果卷吗 |
[04:51] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[04:52] | I thought of the perfect guy for Rachel to take to her thing. | 我刚想到一个很适合当瑞秋男伴的人 |
[04:55] | That’s so funny. We found someone too. | 有意思 我们也找到人了 |
[04:57] | Good. She’ll have a choice between my guy | 那好 她可以在我的人和你们的怪胎之中 |
[05:00] | and your weirdo. | 选一个 |
[05:02] | Why would our guy be a weirdo? | 为什么我们的人是怪胎 |
[05:04] | Because that’s just your taste. | 你们俩的眼光就这样嘛 |
[05:07] | See, Rachel’s not gonna pick your stupid guy. | 瑞秋才不会选你的蠢人 |
[05:10] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[05:12] | My guy is a lawyer, who does volunteer work. | 我的人是律师 还当义工 |
[05:15] | And he has one of these. | 而且他有这个东西 |
[05:19] | A face ass? | 脸屁股吗 |
[05:21] | A chin dimple. | 下巴窝啦 |
[05:23] | Well, you know, our guy works with Chandler. | 我们这个是钱德勒的同事 |
[05:25] | He’s really nice and smart, and he’s a great dresser. | 人好聪明又会打扮 |
[05:29] | Have you seen your guy’s body? | 你们看过他的身体吗 |
[05:30] | No. Our guy’s just a floating head. | 没有 他是一颗飘来飘去的头 |
[05:34] | Well, my guy is spectacular. He’s a massage client. | 我这个身材很赞 他是我的客人 |
[05:38] | And one time, when he was on the table, | 有一次他在按摩台上 |
[05:40] | l looked at it. And l mean all of it. | 我看过了 整个看光光哦 |
[05:44] | You’re not supposed to look. | 偷看客人是不对的 |
[05:45] | Oh yeah, like there are police for that! | 难道还专门有警察抓我偷看吗 |
[05:49] | Wait. You look? You massaged me. | 你还会偷看啊 你给我按摩过呢 |
[05:51] | l know. | 没错 |
[05:54] | All right fine, your guy may have a great body, | 好 你那个或许身材很好 |
[05:56] | but our guy is really funny. | 但我们这个很风趣 |
[05:59] | Chandler funny? | 钱德勒式的风趣吗 |
[06:01] | – Our guy’s a great dancer. – My guy’s well- read. | -我们这个舞功高强 -我这个饱读诗书 |
[06:04] | – Our guy has great hair. – My guy has great teeth. | -我们这个发质很好 -我这个牙齿漂亮 |
[06:06] | Our guy smells incredible. | 我们这个体香香得不得了 |
[06:10] | Do you want our guy to be your guy? | 你是想他变成你男人吗 |
[06:22] | Well, you don’t look good, Joe. | 你的脸色不太好 乔伊 |
[06:26] | The fridge broke, so l had to eat everything. | 冰箱坏了 我得把东西都吃掉 |
[06:30] | Cold cuts, ice cream, limes. | 冷盘 冰激凌 莱姆… |
[06:34] | What was in that brown jar? | 那咖啡色罐子里是什么 |
[06:36] | – That’s still in there? – Not anymore. | -那个还在啊 -现在不在了 |
[06:39] | So anyway, how do you want to pay me? | 总之你要怎么付钱给我 |
[06:44] | ls this a service you’re providing me? | 你要为我提供某种服务吗 |
[06:48] | No, for my new fridge. For our new fridge. | 不是 是我要买冰箱 我们的冰箱 |
[06:52] | Our new fridge? | 什么我们的新冰箱 |
[06:53] | – l don’t live here anymore. – So what? | -我已经不住这里了 -那又怎样 |
[06:56] | Look, okay, suppose we were a divorced couple. | 你看 假设我们是离婚夫妻 |
[07:00] | And l got custody of the kid. Right? | 我取得孩子的监护权 对吧 |
[07:03] | Now suppose the kid dies and l gotta buy a new kid. | 结果孩子死了 我总得买个新孩子吧 |
[07:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:12] | Give me $400! | 给我400块 |
[07:21] | Professor Geller? | 盖勒教授 |
[07:23] | Oh, a student l don’t know. | 我不认识这个学生 |
[07:28] | l was wondering if l could talk to you for a moment? | 我能不能跟您谈一下 |
[07:30] | Yes, of course. What would this be regarding? | 当然可以 是哪方面的事 |
[07:33] | Making out in your office. | 在你的办公室亲热 |
[07:37] | Of course. Why don’t we go inside. | 好 我们进去再说 |
[07:48] | – What? – Doorknob. | -怎么了 -门把 |
[07:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:53] | l actually do need to talk to you. | 我真的有事要跟你说 |
[07:55] | Ok. What-what about? | 什么事 |
[07:57] | – Spring vacation? – Spring vacation? | -春假的事 -春假的事 |
[07:59] | Yeah, we have time off, | 对 学校没课 |
[08:00] | and a lot of people are going on trips… | 很多人都要一起去旅行… |
[08:03] | – Professor Geller. – Yes, Professor Friesenstinlender. | -盖勒教授 -是 菲森死盯个乐教授 |
[08:07] | l’ll be with you in one moment. | 我马上就好 |
[08:10] | So l will take one box of the Thin Mints. | 那我就买一盒薄荷巧克力饼 |
[08:18] | You don’t understand. | 你们不懂 |
[08:19] | Elizabeth was about to ask me to go on a trip with her. | 伊丽莎白想找我跟她去旅行 |
[08:23] | ls that taking it slow? l’m not ready for this. | 这样叫慢慢来吗 我还没准备好 |
[08:26] | Okay? What do l tell her? | 知道吗 我该怎么跟她说 |
[08:27] | Tell her the truth, tell her you’re not ready. | 实话实说 说你还没准备好 |
[08:31] | l could do that. | 可以试试 |
[08:33] | What if she gets upset? | 要是她不高兴呢 |
[08:35] | Then you distract her with a Barbie doll. | 那你就拿芭比娃娃逗她 |
[08:40] | Or you could just, you know, you…. | 或者你也可以… |
[08:49] | What the hell are you doing? | 你搞什么鬼啊 |
[08:52] | What the hell am l doing? You just broke my fridge! | 我干什么 你弄坏我的冰箱 |
[08:58] | What? How do…? | 什么 怎么 |
[08:59] | How do you know it’s even broken? | 你怎么知道它坏了 |
[09:02] | You think l don’t know what breaks my fridge? | 它怎么坏的我会不知道吗 |
[09:05] | Excuse me! | 你等一下 |
[09:08] | Well, what do you know? | 猜猜怎么着了 |
[09:10] | Broken! | 坏了 |
[09:12] | That’ll be $400. | 请赔400块 |
[09:15] | Joey, l saw you push him. | 乔伊 我看见你推他了 |
[09:20] | You pushed him. | 是你推的 |
[09:24] | Joey, l did not break this. Okay? | 乔伊 我没把它弄坏 |
[09:26] | That has been broken for a while. | 它已经坏一阵子了 |
[09:32] | All right. Chandler. Remember l told you about our fridge? | 钱德勒 还记得我提过我们的冰箱的事吗 |
[09:34] | l still haven’t gotten the check for your half yet. | 我还没拿到你该出的钱呢 |
[09:38] | Do not give him any money! | 不要给他钱 |
[09:40] | l’m not talking to you! You broke my fridge! | 你少插嘴 你撞坏我的冰箱 |
[09:51] | You wanted to see me, Professor Geller? | 盖勒教授 你找我吗 |
[09:53] | Yes. Please come in. | 是的 请进 |
[10:01] | – Doorknob? – Yeah. lt kind of grows on you. | -门把 -对 还有点玩上瘾了 |
[10:05] | l wanted to finish talking to you about spring vacation. | 我想继续上次春假的话题 |
[10:08] | Good. | 好 |
[10:12] | Look, l…. | 听我说 我… |
[10:18] | Look, l’m having a great time with you. | 我跟你在一起很开心 |
[10:21] | And l just don’t want us to move too fast | 我不想进展得太快 |
[10:24] | or put too much pressure on us. | 或是给我们太多压力 |
[10:27] | So l’m sorry, l just don’t think we should go away together yet. | 所以很抱歉 我们还不能一起旅行 |
[10:30] | lt’s too soon. | 太快了 |
[10:32] | Ross, l think you misunderstood what l was saying. | 罗斯 你误会我的意思了 |
[10:36] | l just wanted to tell you | 我只是想告诉你 |
[10:37] | that l’m going to Florida for a couple weeks. | 我要去佛罗里达几星期 |
[10:44] | No. | 不 |
[10:46] | l think you misunderstood what l was saying. | 是你误会我的意思了 |
[10:51] | What l meant was… | 我的意思是… |
[10:52] | You are so adorable. | 你好可爱哦 |
[10:54] | That. Let’s talk about that. | 这个 我们来讨论这个 |
[11:02] | How did it go with Elizabeth? | 你跟伊丽莎白谈得怎样 |
[11:04] | Fine. Just a misunderstanding. | 没事 只是一场误会 |
[11:07] | She didn’t want me to go with her. | 她没有要找我去 |
[11:08] | She just wanted to let me know | 她只是要告诉我 |
[11:09] | she’s going to Florida for a spring vacation. | 她春假要去佛罗里达 |
[11:12] | Wait a minute. ls she going for spring vacation | 等等 她是去放春假 |
[11:13] | or spring break? Wahoo! | 还是去春游 |
[11:18] | What’s the difference? | 有什么差别 |
[11:19] | Spring vacation, you’re doing nice things with your grandparents. | 春假是跟爷爷奶奶共享天伦 |
[11:23] | Spring break, you’re doing frat guys. | 春游是跟兄弟会的人上床 |
[11:27] | You know what? Not all spring breaks are like that. | 知道吗 并非每个人的春游都那样 |
[11:30] | – What did you do on yours? – l went to Egypt with my dad. | -你做了什么 -我跟我爸去埃及 |
[11:35] | l can see it now. ”Look, Dad, it’s the Sphinx, wahoo!” | 我可以想像 “爸 看那人面狮身像” |
[11:41] | l think Elizabeth is a little more serious than | 伊丽莎白那么正经 |
[11:43] | “Spring break, wahoo!” | 不会去”春游” |
[11:46] | All right? I mean she’s taken my class! | 拜托 她修了我的课 |
[11:48] | – And slept with the professor. – l’m gonna call her. | -还跟教授上床 -我去打给她 |
[11:55] | You guys, l want you to meet Sebastian. | 各位 这是塞巴斯提安 |
[11:59] | We met at the newsstand. | 我们刚刚在报摊认识 |
[12:01] | We both grabbed for the last Field and Stream. | 我们都买了《原野与河流》 |
[12:06] | What? l read that. | 什么 我有在看啊 |
[12:08] | – Can l get you a cup of coffee? – Yes. Thank you. | -你要咖啡吗 -是的 谢谢 |
[12:15] | – Rachel, what the hell is this? – What? | -瑞秋 你这是什么意思 -什么 |
[12:18] | You ask us to find a guy, | 你叫我们帮你找人 |
[12:19] | and you come traipsing in here with a guy of your own? | 却自己从大街上拉了一个人回来 |
[12:22] | You found me a guy? | 你们帮我找到人了啦 |
[12:23] | Yes. We found you a really cute, | 对 我们在钱德勒的公司 |
[12:25] | funny guy from Chandler’s work. | 相中一个可爱风趣的人 |
[12:27] | Yeah, and l found you one too, who is not a weirdo. | 我也找到了 不是他们的那种怪胎 |
[12:32] | You know what though, guys, l really appreciate that… | 你们知道吗 真是谢谢你们 |
[12:36] | but I think I’m just gonna take Sebastian to the charity. | 不过我带塞巴斯提安去就好了 |
[12:38] | Are you sure?! Because our guy smells incredible! | 你确定吗 我们这个人选很香喔 |
[12:41] | Would you stop it with that already? | 别再提那个了 好吗 |
[12:44] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -你的咖啡 -谢谢 |
[12:48] | So, Sebastian, do you do any volunteer work? | 塞巴斯提安 你有在当义工吗 |
[12:51] | – No, not really. Why? – No reason. | -没有 怎么了 -没事 |
[12:53] | It’s just l know a single guy who does care about other people. | 我只是有认识一个关心别人的单身汉 |
[12:58] | Are you funny? | 你风趣吗 |
[13:01] | – Excuse me? – What are you guys doing? | -什么 -你们在干什么 |
[13:04] | Are you funny? Tell us a joke! | 你风趣吗 讲个笑话来听 |
[13:07] | Look, l just wanted to have coffee with Rachel. | 我只是想和瑞秋喝杯咖啡 |
[13:10] | Well, so do a lot of people. | 很多人都想 |
[13:14] | – Actually, l gotta get going. – But you… | -老实说我该走了 -但是.. |
[13:17] | Give me a call sometime. | 有空打电话给我 |
[13:18] | You didn’t give me your phone number. | 你没给我电话号码 |
[13:20] | Okay, see you later. | 好 那就改天见 |
[13:23] | Turns out he is kind of funny. | 原来他蛮风趣的 |
[13:30] | l cannot believe you guys! | 你们真是太乱来了 |
[13:32] | He was really nice, and he just left because of you! | 他人很好 却被你们赶走了 |
[13:36] | Yeah, but “Sebastian”? What is that, a cat’s name? | 塞巴斯提安 那是猫的名字吗 |
[13:40] | You know what l noticed, Rachel? | 瑞秋 猜我发现什么 |
[13:42] | He scares easy. | 他很容易被吓到 |
[13:44] | ls that the kind of guy you wanna take to a ball? | 你想带这种人参加舞会吗 |
[13:46] | “Hey, Sebastian, would you like to dance?” | “塞巴斯提安 要不要跳舞” |
[13:49] | “Okay. l gotta go. “ | “好 我得走了” |
[13:52] | Stop it. Rachel, we’re very sorry. | 别再说了 瑞秋 对不起 |
[13:54] | that is a very insensitive thing for us to do. | 我知道我们这样做很不对 |
[13:57] | And y’know what? Let us make it up to you, | 让我们补偿你 |
[13:59] | we have two really great guys for you. | 我们有两个好男人让你挑 |
[14:01] | Yeah, what have you got to lose? | 对啊 你有什么损失 |
[14:03] | Y’know, you might even end up with someone really special. | 搞不好会认识让你心动的人 |
[14:05] | lf you pick my guy. | 如果你选我这边的话 |
[14:08] | – All right. – Okay. So you will meet our guys? | -好吧 -你愿意见我们找的人 |
[14:11] | Yes, I’ll meet ’em. | 我愿意 |
[14:12] | lt doesn’t matter which one you choose. It’s completely up to you. | 你要选谁都行 由你自己决定 |
[14:15] | Our guy is perfect. | 我们这个很完美 |
[14:18] | Or you could go out with the guy | 或者你也可以选 |
[14:19] | Phoebe deemed not good enough for herself. | 那个连菲比自己看不上眼的人 |
[14:24] | Pheebs! There you are! OK. You broke my fridge. | 菲比 你在这里 你弄坏我的冰箱 |
[14:26] | You owe me $400. | 欠我400块 |
[14:29] | – Okay, sure. – Really? | -好吧 -真的 |
[14:33] | Technically, you owe me $600 for sending out happy thoughts… | 你还欠我六百块 作为我给你前十次试镜 |
[14:37] | …on your last 10 auditions. | 出点子的报酬 |
[14:44] | Call it even? | 那就扯平了 |
[14:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:50] | There you are. | 回来了 |
[14:51] | What did Elizabeth say? | 伊丽莎白怎么说 |
[14:53] | Turns out she is going to Daytona for “spring break, wahoo. “ | 她真的是要去代托纳春游 |
[14:57] | That means wet T- shirt contests, | 也就是有湿T恤美女选拔赛 |
[15:00] | guys doing shots off of girls’ bodies… | 男生在女生身上喝酒 |
[15:02] | waking up next to people you don’t even know… | 在陌生人身边醒来 |
[15:04] | Ang she is gonna have a great time! | 她会玩得超爽爽 |
[15:09] | ls she staying at the Hotel Corona? | 她要住科罗娜饭店吗 |
[15:11] | You know the hotels? | 你熟悉那里的饭店吗 |
[15:13] | Sure!sl was there! Spring Break ’81 , wahoo! | 当然 我参加过八一年的春游 |
[15:17] | ln 1 981 , you were 1 3. | 八一年你才十三岁呢 |
[15:19] | So what? l drove down, sold T- shirts. Had a blast. | 那又怎样 我开车去卖T恤 玩得好开心 |
[15:22] | You know who knows how to party? | 你们知道谁最会疯吗 |
[15:24] | Drunk college chicks. | 喝醉的女大学生 |
[15:28] | Okay, she can’t go. | 好 她不能去 |
[15:31] | Ross, you can’t tell her not to go. | 罗斯 你不能叫她不要去 |
[15:32] | You just started dating. | 你们才交往没多久 |
[15:33] | Then what am l supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[15:35] | Nothing. You just have to be cool with it. | 没办法 你只能接受事实 |
[15:37] | What if she goes down there and sleeps with a bunch of guys? | 要是她跑去跟一堆人上床呢 |
[15:40] | Well, maybe you don’t marry this one. | 那这次你就别娶她了呗 |
[15:51] | l’m so glad you’re going on this trip. | 你能去旅行真是好事 |
[15:53] | Yeah. l’ve been working so hard this semester. | 就是啊 我这学期那么用功 |
[15:56] | I really need to go crazy y’know, blow off some steam. | 很需要疯狂一下 纾解压力 |
[15:59] | Sure. Sure. | 当然 当然 |
[16:02] | Look, l don’t know if your plans are finalized yet, but… | 我不知道你的计划底定了没 |
[16:07] | …l know a great way to blow off steam. | 还有一个办法可以纾解压力 |
[16:10] | – What? – Are you into crafts at all? | -什么办法 -你喜欢做手工艺吗 |
[16:15] | Ross, are you okay? | 罗斯 你还好吗 |
[16:17] | Yeah. Of course l’m okay. | 我当然很好 |
[16:19] | l’m just being supportive. | 我只是在表示支持 |
[16:21] | Supportive of you and this whole trip… | 支持你和这次旅行 |
[16:24] | …and what’s this? | 还有这是什么 |
[16:29] | lt’s a bathing suit? | 那是泳衣 |
[16:31] | To wear in front of people? | 你要穿它去见人吗 |
[16:34] | ls that supportive? | 这样叫支持吗 |
[16:35] | ls this? | 这样是吗 |
[16:40] | Okay, good. | 太好了 |
[16:42] | We’re so glad you decided to meet our guy. | 很高兴你答应见我们找的人 |
[16:44] | You’ll like him so much. | 你一定会很喜欢他 |
[16:46] | – So, when do you want to meet him? – l don’t know. | -你要什么时候见他 -不晓得 |
[16:49] | I know I don’t work late tomorrow night. | 我知道我明天晚上不用加班 |
[16:51] | Tomorrow night is good. Tomorrow night is good. | 明天晚上不错… 就明晚吧 |
[16:52] | But but uh, y’know what? Why put off something till tomorrow | 不过为什么现在能做的事 |
[16:55] | that you could do it right now? | 要拖到明天呢 |
[16:57] | – Eldad, come here! – What? | -伊尔达 过来 -什么 |
[17:00] | – Eldad, This is Rachel. – How are you? | -伊尔达 这是瑞秋 -你好吗 |
[17:03] | Well-well a little blind sided but y’know good. | 有点措手不及 不过还不错 |
[17:06] | Eldad, sit down. Move over! Move over now! | 伊尔达 坐 你坐过去 |
[17:10] | There you go. There you are. | 这就对了 |
[17:13] | Okay, we can take a hint! | 好 我们知道了 |
[17:17] | What? What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[17:19] | This is Patrick. | 这位是派翠克 |
[17:22] | OK. You’re too late because she’s already with our guy. | 你来晚了 她跟我们那个在一起了 |
[17:24] | Oh my God, you’re right! I am too late; | 天啊 没错 我是来晚了 |
[17:27] | They’re sitting on the couch and talking. | 他们正坐在沙发上聊天呢 |
[17:29] | Come on. | 来 |
[17:32] | Rachel? This is Patrick. | 瑞秋 这是派翠克 |
[17:35] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[17:37] | This is the guy l was telling you about. | 他就是我说的那个人 |
[17:39] | Yeah. And believe me, | 相信我 |
[17:40] | this suit does not do justice to what’s underneath it. | 这套西装太委屈里面的身材了 |
[17:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:45] | But, Pheebs, l’m just sort of in the middle of something. | 但是菲比 我现在有点事 |
[17:50] | Okay. That’s okay. Have a seat. | 好 没关系 你坐 |
[17:53] | – You can’t do that! – Maybe l should go. | -你不能这样 -我走好了 |
[17:55] | Sit down, we’re winning. | 坐下 我们占上风 |
[17:59] | Maybe l should go. | 也许我才应该走 |
[18:00] | No. Have a seat! | 不要 坐下 |
[18:02] | Rachel, you haven’t touched Eldad’s hair. | 瑞秋 你还没摸过伊尔达的头发呢 |
[18:06] | – He has the softest hair. Touch it. – l’m good. | -超柔顺的 你摸摸看 -不必了 |
[18:09] | Rachel, Patrick is really rich. Give her some money. | 瑞秋 派翠克很有钱 拿钱给她 |
[18:15] | Y’know what Phoebe? This isn’t really worth the free massage. | 菲比 这个免费按摩的代价太高了 |
[18:17] | – That’s right Patrick, bye-bye! – No! | -没错 派翠克再见 -不 |
[18:20] | Eldad is much more cooperative, and he can dance. | 伊尔达合作多了 而且很会跳舞 |
[18:23] | You dance for Rachel. | 你跳舞给瑞秋看 |
[18:25] | Don’t dance for me. Please! | 不 拜托不要 |
[18:28] | What is the matter with you guys? | 你们是怎么搞的 |
[18:30] | Yeah, OK. Let’s talk it out. | 没错 大家来说清楚 |
[18:33] | Am l the only one that this is embarrassing for? | 只有我一个人觉得尴尬吗 |
[18:36] | l’m a little embarrassed. | 我也有点尴尬 |
[18:40] | l’ll tell you who should be embarrassed. lt’s you guys. | 老实说 该尴尬的是你们 |
[18:42] | Come on! This is ridiculous! | 拜托 这也太扯了 |
[18:44] | Thank you very much, | 谢谢你们 |
[18:45] | l do not need you to get me a date. | 但我不需要你们帮我找人 |
[18:47] | – Why did she ask us to…? – l am still talking! | -那你为什么叫我们… -我还没说完 |
[18:49] | Then you chase away the one guy l actually liked. | 你们还把我真正喜欢的人赶走 |
[18:53] | No offense to you guys. Really, congratulations on… | 我没有冒犯的意思 真的 恭喜你 |
[18:56] | …all the cash. | 有那么多现金 |
[18:59] | And you really do have very soft hair. | 还有你…你的头发真的很柔顺 |
[19:02] | But l’d much rather go to the ball all by myself | 但我宁可自己参加晚会 |
[19:05] | than go through any more of this. | 也不要再受这种气 |
[19:07] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[19:11] | Now, do you use some sort of special conditioner on that hair? | 好了 你有用什么特别的润发乳吗 |
[19:15] | Yes. Papaya extract. | 木瓜粹取液 |
[19:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:23] | So have a great time down there. | 好好去玩吧 |
[19:26] | – l will. – Yeah. | -我会的 -好 |
[19:27] | – Did you pack that bathing suit? – Yeah. | -你有带那套泳衣吗 -有 |
[19:30] | lt was pretty funny when l hid it for a while. | 我刚才把它藏起来 实在蛮好笑的 |
[19:36] | Anyway. | 总之… |
[19:39] | l am worried about that bathing suit. | 我担心那套泳装 |
[19:41] | Not because it’s revealing, which l’m fine with. | 不是因为它太暴露 这一点我不在意 |
[19:45] | l’m concerned about your health. | 我是关心你的健康 |
[19:48] | Sun exposure. | 怕你晒到 |
[19:50] | Don’t worry, l have plenty of sun block. | 放心 我带了一大堆防晒油 |
[19:52] | – lt’s SPF 30. – All right. | -防晒系数30 -好吧 |
[19:54] | Well, if what’s in the bottle is actually 30. | 如果真的有30就好了 |
[19:57] | I mean, sometimes you get 30, sometimes it’s 4 | 有时候是30 有时候只有4 |
[20:00] | and I swear to God more often than not it’s just milk. | 我发誓有很多都只是牛奶 |
[20:04] | Ross, it’s gonna be okay. | 罗斯 你放心 |
[20:07] | l’m not going down there to hook up with a bunch of guys. | 我不是要去跟一堆男生鬼混 |
[20:11] | l really like you. | 我很喜欢你 |
[20:12] | l like how things are going between us. | 我也喜欢我们的关系 |
[20:15] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对啊 |
[20:16] | l’m just going down there to relax and hang out with my friends. | 我只是去放松一下 跟朋友们玩一玩 |
[20:20] | Okay. Cool. | 好吧 酷 |
[20:23] | Here they are! | 他们来了 |
[20:37] | Call me! | 打电话给我 |
[20:44] | Rachel, sorry for pushing those guys on you. | 瑞秋 抱歉把那些人硬塞给你 |
[20:47] | That’s all right. l ended up having a really good time. | 没关系 后来我玩得很开心 |
[20:50] | You know, the charity was a big success, | 晚会很成功 |
[20:52] | and they raised a lot of money and awareness. | 募到很多款 引起很多重视 |
[20:54] | So, what was it for anyway? | 它是为什么募款 |
[20:58] | l wanna say a disease. | 我很想说貌似是一种疾病 |
[21:04] | l just got this really weird message from Ross. | 罗斯留了奇怪的留言 |
[21:06] | He said to turn on MTV. | 叫我们看MTV台 |
[21:13] | Oh, my God, look! That’s Elizabeth! | 天啊 看 是伊丽莎白 |
[21:26] | Professor Geller. | 盖勒教授 |
[21:30] | To be 13 again…. | 重温13岁的旧梦呀 |