时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | We’ve got 3 minutes till the reactor blows, | 还有三分钟反应堆就要爆炸了 |
[00:07] | we’re never gonna make it! | 我们逃不掉了 |
[00:08] | “You’ve got to get out of here! Save yourself!” | 你得赶快逃命 保命要紧 |
[00:13] | “l won’t leave you. “ | 不行 我不会扔下你 |
[00:15] | “Don’t worry about me. l’m a robot. | 别管我 我是机器人 |
[00:18] | l’m just a machine!” | 我只是一台机器 |
[00:21] | – “No, you’re not. Not to me. ” – Oh, my God. | -对我来说不是 -天啊 |
[00:25] | – What? – l am extremely talented. | -怎样 -我简直太有才华了 |
[00:29] | Yeah. You’re great. | 对 你确很棒 |
[00:31] | Okay, let’s take it from… | 好 我们从… |
[00:32] | No, l mean, l was really acting my ass off. | 不是 我真的超会演的 |
[00:36] | l thought l was pretty good, too. | 我觉得我也很不错 |
[00:38] | Yeah, you’re solid. You’re just no me. | 你是很不错 只不过不是我 |
[00:42] | You know what? l think that’s enough for now. | 我看就先这样吧 |
[00:44] | l don’t want to be over-rehearsed. | 我不想排练过头 |
[00:47] | Fine. l’ll do it without you! | 没关系 我自己演 |
[00:51] | l don’t need you or anybody else! | 我不需要你或任何人 |
[00:53] | l’m gonna make it on my own! | 我会靠我自己成功 |
[00:57] | You’ll see! You’ll all see! | 等着瞧 都给我等着瞧 |
[01:07] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:12] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:14] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:17] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:22] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:25] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:27] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:31] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:42] | So uh, what’s this thing you’re auditioning for? | 你要去试什么镜 |
[01:45] | lt’s a new TV show. | 是一部新影集 |
[01:46] | l’m up for the part of Mac, Machiavelli, or “Mac” ! | 我的角色叫麦克·麦可维利 也叫麦克 |
[01:52] | l’m a detective | 我是个侦探 |
[01:53] | and l solve crimes with the help of my robot partner. | 和我的机器人拍档一起打击犯罪 |
[01:56] | He’s a computerized humanoid… | 他是人性化 |
[01:58] | …electronically enhanced secret enforcer. | 电脑电子秘密杀手 |
[02:02] | Or “C.H.E.E.S.E.” | 简称”起司” |
[02:06] | So Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E.? | 麦克与起司[起司通心面] |
[02:09] | That’s the title! | 那就是剧名啊 |
[02:12] | They lucked out that the initials spell “cheese. “ | 幸好缩写刚好是起司 不然我记不住 |
[02:15] | That is lucky. | 真是幸好 |
[02:18] | So Joey, if you get this, you’re gonna be, like… | 乔伊 要是你拿到这个角色 |
[02:21] | …the star of your own TV show. | 就有你自己的影集了 |
[02:23] | l mean, you’ll be like the “Big Cheese” | 你就会被称为大起司[汉堡] |
[02:24] | or the “Big Mac. “ | 或是大麦克[巨无霸汉堡] |
[02:26] | Hey, you love those! | 都是你的最爱耶 |
[02:28] | Well, don’t get your hopes up, because probably not gonna happen. | 别抱 太大期望 应该没那么好运 |
[02:31] | Now-now, why would you say that Joseph? | 你为什么要这么说 乔瑟夫 |
[02:33] | Well, l mean, come on, guys. My own TV show? | 拜托 由我主演的影集耶 |
[02:36] | -I just…I don’t know if l’m good enough. – l am. | -我都不知道我行不行 -我行 |
[02:41] | Joey, what are you talking about? You’re a terrific actor. | 乔伊 你在说什么啊 你是个很棒的演员 |
[02:44] | – You really think so? – How can you even ask that question? | -真的吗 -你怎么能这么问 |
[02:49] | – She’s pretty. – Yeah. And she’s really nice too. | -她真漂亮 -对 人也很好 |
[02:53] | She taught me all about how to work with cameras… | 她教我怎么面对镜头 |
[02:56] | …and “smell the fart” acting. | 和闻屁演技法 |
[03:01] | – l’m sorry. What? – Excuse me? | -什么 -你说什么 |
[03:04] | lt’s like you got so many lines to learn so fast… | 因为在短时间内要背很多台词 |
[03:07] | that sometimes you need time to remember your next one. | 有时得停下来想下一句 |
[03:10] | So while you’re thinking of it, | 所以在你想的时候 |
[03:12] | you take this pause where you look intense. | 要来个大停顿 表情故作严肃 |
[03:15] | You know, like this: | 就像这样 |
[03:19] | Okay. | 懂了 |
[03:22] | Here’s my scene! Here’s my scene! | 该我了 该我了 |
[03:25] | Mrs. Wallace? l’m Dr. Drake Ramorey, | 华勒斯太太 我是拉莫瑞医生 |
[03:27] | your sister’s surgeon. | 令妹的神经外科医生 |
[03:29] | You sister is suffering from a…. | 令妹得了一种… |
[03:36] | Well, Eva, | 伊娃 |
[03:39] | we’ve done some excellent work here. | 我们有不错的进展 |
[03:43] | And l would have to say | 老实说 |
[03:45] | your problem is quite clear. | 你的困扰很清楚 |
[03:51] | All you want is a tinkle | 你只是想要一个老二 |
[03:55] | What you envy’s a schwang | 你是在忌妒男人 |
[03:58] | A thing through which you can tinkle | 你想要拿它来撒尿 |
[04:01] | Or play with or simply let hang | 或是把玩 或是挂在那边 |
[04:04] | l play Al Pacino’s butt. | 我演艾尔·帕西诺的屁股 |
[04:09] | All right? | 好吗 |
[04:10] | He goes into the shower and then, l’m his butt. | 他进去淋浴 然后我就是他的屁股 |
[04:14] | – Oh, my God. – Come on, you guys. | -天啊 -别这样 伙计们 |
[04:16] | This is a movie and Al Pacino’s in it, and that’s big! | 这部电影 艾尔·帕西诺主演 很不得了 |
[04:20] | lt’s terrific. You deserve this. After years of struggling… | 的确很棒 你当之无愧 努力了这么久 |
[04:24] | …you’ve finally cracked your way into show business. | 终于可以”屁美”别人了 |
[04:31] | Okay, Okay, fine, make jokes. l don’t care. | 好 你们笑吧 我不在乎 |
[04:33] | This is a big break for me. | 这是我演艺事业的重大突破 |
[04:35] | No. You’re right, you’re right, it is. | 没错 你说得很对 |
[04:37] | So, you gonna invite us to the big opening? | 你会找我们去看你”精屁”的演出吗 |
[04:43] | All right, l’m out of here. Wish me luck. | 好 我要走了 祝我好运 |
[04:45] | Good luck, good luck We all wish you good luck | 加油 加油 我们祝你好运 |
[04:52] | Yeah, whatever. | 随便啦 |
[04:59] | It’s your turn. | 该你了 |
[05:02] | Oh, are we playing this? | 我们有在玩喔 |
[05:06] | How’d the audition go? | 试镜结果如何 |
[05:08] | Terrible. | 很烂 |
[05:09] | I messed up every line. l shouldn’t even be an actor. | 我把台词都念坏了 我不该当演员的 |
[05:12] | Wait a minute, are you doing that thing | 等等 你是不是 |
[05:14] | where you pretend it didn’t go well | 又在假装不顺利 |
[05:16] | but it really did go well? | 其实获得成功的事实吗 |
[05:18] | – Yeah, did l fool you? – Totally! | -对 有吓着你们吗 -完全吓着了 |
[05:23] | – So it did go well? – it went amazingly well! | -所以很顺利吗 -顺利得不得了 |
[05:26] | – Great! – lt’s down to me and two other guys. | -太好了 -剩我跟另两个人 三选一 |
[05:30] | And I know both of them, they’re really good | 我认识他们 那两个人都很厉害 |
[05:32] | One of them is the guy from those allergy commercials | 一个是在过敏广告里 |
[05:34] | who’s always getting chased by those big flowers… | 被巨花追来追去的那个人 |
[05:37] | Oh, l love that guy! | 我好喜欢那个人 |
[05:39] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[05:41] | What am l doing? | 我这是干嘛呢 |
[05:45] | l’m so nervous, you know? | 我好紧张 |
[05:47] | The callback is tomorrow at 5:00. | 明天下午五点才要复试 |
[05:49] | – l feel like my head’s gonna explode. – Well, it is overdue. | -我的头好像要爆炸了 -你的头早该爆了 |
[05:54] | Look, don’t worry. Okay? You’re gonna be fine. | 放心 你一定没问题 |
[05:56] | But it’s so much pressure. | 压力真的好大 |
[05:58] | I mean no offense, but what you guys do is very different. | 无意冒犯 但你们的工作很不同 |
[06:01] | l don’t know if you’d understand. | 我不知道你们能不能体会 |
[06:03] | Yeah, none of the rest of us have to deal with pressure at our jobs. | 是啊 我们的工作都没有压力 |
[06:06] | Yes, Fran. I know what time it is, | 是的 弗兰 我知道现在几点了 |
[06:08] | but l’m looking at the Wenus and l’m not happy. | 但是我对”系周量”很不满意 |
[06:08] | Wenus是Weekly Estimated Net Usage Systems的简称 意思为系统每周估计净用量 | |
[06:13] | Well, l’m tearing the lettuce. | 我在撕生菜 |
[06:15] | – ls it dirty? – Oh-oh, no no don’t worry, I’m gonna wash it. | -它脏吗 -放心 我会洗的 |
[06:18] | Don’t. l like it dirty. | 不必 我喜欢脏[下流]的 |
[06:23] | That’s your call. | 你决定就好 |
[06:25] | So what are you going to do next? | 你接下来要做什么 |
[06:28] | l thought l’d cut up the tomatoes. | 我要切蕃茄 |
[06:31] | Are they firm? | 它们还硬吗 |
[06:35] | – They’re all right. – You sure they haven’t gone bad? | -还不差 -你确定它们没有变坏 |
[06:39] | You sure they’re not very, very bad? | -你确定它们没有很坏很不乖吗 |
[06:45] | – No, really. They’re okay. – You gonna slice them real nice? | -它们还好 -你会把它们切得很漂亮吗 |
[06:49] | Actually, l was gonna do them julienne. | 其实我想切丝 |
[06:54] | l’m out of here. | 我要走了 |
[06:55] | l’m quitting. | 莫妮卡 我要辞职 |
[06:57] | l just helped an 81-year-old woman put on a thong… | 我刚帮一个老女人挤进丁字裤 |
[06:59] | …and she didn’t even buy it. | 结果她没买 |
[07:02] | I’m telling you. l’m quitting. That’s it. | 我要辞职 |
[07:04] | l’m talking to my boss right now. | 我现在就要跟老板说 |
[07:05] | Yes I am! Yes I am! Yes I am! Yes I am! Yes I am! | 我要 我要我要我要… |
[07:09] | Bye. Call me when you get this message. | 再见 听到留言请回电 |
[07:11] | Well, what happened? | 怎么了 |
[07:12] | Well, he came in for a massage, and everything was fine until… | 他来按摩 本来都没事 后来… |
[07:20] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[07:22] | And all of a sudden, his hands weren’t the problem anymore. | 然后突然间毛手毛脚成了小事 |
[07:30] | – Was it? – Boy Scouts could’ve camped under there. | -那里有没有 -搭帐棚都绰绰有余 |
[07:35] | You ate my sandwich? | 你吃了我的三明治吗 |
[07:37] | It was a simple mistake. It could happen to anyone. | 这只是个错误 谁都可能会犯 |
[07:40] | Really? | 是吗 |
[07:42] | Now calm down. | 你别激动 |
[07:44] | Come look in my office. Some of it may still be in the trash. | 来我的办公室找 垃圾桶里可能还有 |
[07:49] | – What? – Well, it was quite large. | -什么 -它很大 |
[07:52] | l had to throw most of it away. | 我只好扔掉一大半 |
[07:55] | You threw my sandwich away? | 你…你扔掉我的三明治了吗 |
[08:00] | My sandwich? | 我的三明治 |
[08:02] | My sandwich! | 我的三明治 |
[08:06] | lt’s just, l want this part so much, you know? | 我好想拿到这个角色 |
[08:09] | lf l don’t get this part, | 要是我没拿到 |
[08:11] | l’m never gonna eat macaroni and cheese again. | 我就再也不吃起司通心面 |
[08:13] | No, l didn’t say that. That doesn’t count. | 不 我没说 我瞎说的 |
[08:20] | Come on, guys. lt’s not like l moved to Europe. | 别这样 我又不是搬去欧洲 |
[08:23] | l just moved across the hall. | 我只是搬到对面 |
[08:25] | And we would have you over all the time… | 我们也想经常请你们来坐 |
[08:28] | …if it weren’t for Monica’s allergies. | 但是莫妮卡会过敏 |
[08:33] | You’re right, l could never lie to you. | 没错 我骗不了你们 |
[08:36] | She hates you. | 她讨厌你们 |
[08:40] | Should l get that? | 要接吗 |
[08:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[08:46] | No, Joey’s not here right now. Can l take a message? | 乔伊现在不在 你要留言吗 |
[08:49] | Yeah, okay. So the audition’s been moved from 5:00 to 2:30? | 好 试镜从五点改到两点半 |
[08:53] | Okay, great. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[09:04] | – Aren’t you dressed yet? – Am l naked again? | -你还没穿衣服[着装] -我又裸体了吗 |
[09:09] | We’re supposed to meet my parents in 15 minutes. | 我们十五分钟后要去见我爸妈 |
[09:12] | OK. l was just talking to the guys. Look at them. | 我只是在跟它们聊天 你看他们嘛 |
[09:15] | ls it okay if they come visit? | 它们可以去拜访我们吗 |
[09:17] | What about my allergies? | 那我的过敏怎么办 |
[09:20] | Right. Your allergies. | 也对 你会过敏 |
[09:25] | All her. She hates you. | 都是她 她讨厌你们 |
[09:39] | Yes! All right. | 真棒 漂亮 |
[09:42] | How cool would it be | 要是这些小人能变 |
[09:44] | if you could watch a life- size version of this? | 成真人大小该有多酷 |
[09:47] | – l mean, how crazy would that be? – As crazy as soccer? | -该有多过瘾 -跟足球一样过瘾 |
[09:55] | Hello? | 你好 |
[09:58] | What are you talking about? The audition’s at 5. | 你在说什么 五点才试镜啊 |
[10:04] | Well, nobody told me. | 没有人告诉我 |
[10:06] | Who’d you talk to? | 你跟谁说的 |
[10:12] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[10:14] | You mean you didn’t get it from this? | 这样你看不懂吗 |
[10:18] | The allergy guy got the part. Thanks. | 那个过敏人入选了 谢谢你啊 |
[10:21] | Maybe we can fix it. | 也许还可以补救 |
[10:22] | Maybe we can send him some big flowers and scare him! | 我们可以送超大的巨花去吓他 |
[10:27] | How could you do this to me, Chandler? | 你怎么能这样呢 钱德勒 |
[10:28] | This part could’ve turned my career around. | 这个角色可以让我的事业起死回生 |
[10:31] | l messed up, okay? | 是我不好 |
[10:33] | l’m sorry. l really messed up. | 对不起 我真的错了 |
[10:34] | You don’t even live here anymore, | 你都不住这里了 |
[10:36] | What are you doing answering my phone? I have my machine! | 干嘛接我的电话 我有答录机 |
[10:38] | Which l bought for you. | 那是我买给你的 |
[10:41] | Taught you how to use it. You thought it was a copier. | 还教你怎么使用 你以为它是影印机 |
[10:46] | lf there was anything l could do, l’d do it, OK? | 我愿意尽全力挽救这个错误 好吗 |
[10:48] | Everybody’s allowed one mistake, right? | 但是人起码可以犯一次错 |
[10:51] | You know he coulda gotten me a VCR, | 他可以送我录影机 |
[10:53] | he coulda gotten me a set of golf clubs | 可以送我高尔夫球具 |
[10:55] | But no, he has to get me the “Woman Repeller. “ | 可是他偏偏要送我”倒女人胃口表” |
[10:58] | The eyesore from the “Liberace House of Crap!” | 一个废五金行里最丑的东西 |
[11:02] | – lt’s not that bad. – Easy for you to say. | -没那么严重 -你站着说话不腰疼 |
[11:04] | You don’t have to sport a reject from the “Mr. T” collection. | 你又不必带着某个老粗淘汰的金饰到处跑 |
[11:08] | Chandler, Chandler. | 钱德勒 钱德勒 |
[11:09] | l pity the fool who puts on my jewelry! l do! l do! | “我真同情戴这个手饰的人 真的” |
[11:12] | l pity the fool that…. Hi. | “我真同情戴这个…” 你好 |
[11:16] | When you were late last night, Kathy and l were talking and… | 你昨天晚归 凯西和我聊了起来 |
[11:20] | …one thing led to another and…. | 事情演变到后来就… |
[11:23] | And what? Did you sleep with her? | 就什么 你跟她上床了吗 |
[11:26] | No! No, l just kissed her. | 没有 我只是吻了她 |
[11:29] | What? That’s even worse! | 什么 那样更糟 |
[11:30] | – How is that worse?! – l don’t know! But it’s the same! | -怎么会更糟呢 -我不知道 都一样啦 |
[11:34] | You’re right. l have no excuses. I was totally over the line. | 你说得对 我无话可说 我彻底越线了 |
[11:37] | Over the line? | 越线 |
[11:39] | You’re so far past the line that you can’t even see it! | 你越线远到你甚至根本看不到那条线了 |
[11:42] | The line is a dot to you! | 那条线都会说你过分 |
[11:45] | Look, l’m not saying you should magically forgive me. | 我不是要你奇迹式的原谅我 |
[11:48] | But you’re not perfect. You’ve made errors in judgment. | 但你也不完美 你也做过错误的判断 |
[11:52] | Name one! | 举个例子 |
[11:54] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[11:57] | Man! He promised he wouldn’t take the chairs! | 天啊 他答应不拿沙发椅的 |
[12:01] | What the hell happened!? | 他娘的发生了什么事 |
[12:02] | How were you locked in? And where the hell’s all of our stuff? | 你怎么会被关进去 我们的东西呢 |
[12:05] | This guy came to look at the unit… | 有一个人来看柜子 |
[12:08] | …and he didn’t think it was big enough to fit a grown man. | 他觉得它塞不下一个成年人 |
[12:12] | So you got in voluntarily? | 所以你就自愿进去了吗 |
[12:14] | l was trying to make a sale! | 人家想把柜子卖出去嘛 |
[12:17] | Oh man! lf l ever run into him again, know what l’ll do? | 要是让我碰上他 你猜我会怎样 |
[12:21] | Bend over? | 把屁股翘起来任人处置吗 |
[12:23] | There’s Lori. | 她来了 |
[12:25] | OK, now, remember, no trading. | 记住 不准交换 |
[12:27] | You get the pretty one, l get the mess. | 美女是你的 失恋女是我的 |
[12:30] | Hi, Joey. | 乔伊 |
[12:34] | Well, well. Look what you brought. | 他就是你带来的人啊 |
[12:37] | And what did you bring? | 你又带了谁来 |
[12:41] | She’s checking her coat. | 她在寄放外套 |
[12:43] | Joey, l’m gonna go wash the cab smell off my hands. | 乔伊 我要去把我手上的出租车味洗掉 |
[12:47] | Will you get me a white Zinfandel and a glass of red for Janice. | 帮我叫一杯白葡萄酒 帮珍妮丝叫一杯红酒 |
[12:56] | Janice? | 珍妮丝 |
[12:58] | Janice?? | 珍妮丝 |
[13:01] | Oh, my God! | 我 的 老天啊 |
[13:06] | Joey’s tailor took advantage of me. | 乔伊的裁缝吃我豆腐 |
[13:10] | What? | 什么 |
[13:12] | No way. l’ve been going to the guy for 12 years. | 不可能 我找他做了十二年了衣服 |
[13:15] | Come on. You said he’d do my inseam… | 拜托啦 他说要量裤管内侧 |
[13:18] | and he ran his hand up my leg, and then, there was definite… | 然后他举起我的脚 那绝对是… |
[13:21] | What? | 怎样 |
[13:23] | Cupping. | 口交的姿势 |
[13:28] | That’s how they do pants! | 裤子就是那样量的 |
[13:32] | Ross, will you tell him? | 罗斯 你告诉他 |
[13:33] | lsn’t that how a tailor measures pants? | 裁缝不都是这样量裤子的吗 |
[13:35] | Yes, yes, it is. ln prison! | 是啊 是啊 那是在监狱 |
[13:41] | l said name one! | 我只让你举一个 |
[13:50] | l can’t believe l did this. What an idiot! | 我居然这么粗心 我真白痴 |
[13:52] | Stop beating yourself up. | 别再自责了 |
[13:54] | People make mistakes. These things happen. | 人都会犯错 这是难免的 |
[13:58] | There aren’t any messages you’ve forgotten to give me, honey? | 你没有忘记帮我记过留言吧 |
[14:02] | Apparently, you’re not very good at it. | 你真的是不太会帮人记留言嘛 |
[14:05] | – Do you think he’ll ever forgive me? – Of course he will. | -你们觉得他会原谅我吗 -当然会 |
[14:08] | But Chandler, the important thing is that you forgive yourself. | 但钱德勒 最重要的是 你得原谅自己 |
[14:12] | – You know what, l kind of have. – Already? | -其实我已经原谅自己了 -这么快 |
[14:15] | That was pretty bad what you did. | 你犯的错蛮严重的呢 |
[14:18] | Y’know what? He will forgive you. | 他会原谅你的 |
[14:20] | And I like to bring a pad with me | 我接电话时 |
[14:21] | when I go answer the phone just in case… | 都会带便条纸 以免… |
[14:24] | You didn’t see how mad he was, you know? | 你没看到他气成什么样子 |
[14:26] | l’m sure he’ll forgive you. | 我保证他一定会原谅你的 |
[14:29] | Look, we’ve all been there, you know? | 我们都有这种经验 |
[14:30] | You fight, you make up. it’s just the way it works. | 吵架 和解 就是这样 |
[14:33] | lt took two people to break up this relationship! | 这段感情会破裂是两个人的错 |
[14:36] | Yeah! You and that girl from that copy place, | 对 你和影印店那个女的 |
[14:38] | which yesterday you took full responsibility for!! | 你昨天就表明愿意负责 |
[14:41] | l didn’t know what l was taking responsibility for, OK? | 我不知道我负的是什么责 |
[14:44] | – l didn’t finish the whole letter. – What? | -我没把信看完 -什么 |
[14:47] | – l fell asleep. – You fell asleep? | -我睡着了 -你居然睡着了 |
[14:51] | lt was 5:30 in the morning. | 当时是早上5点半 |
[14:54] | And you had rambled on for 18 pages. | 你一废话就废话了十八页 |
[15:00] | Front and back! | 正反面都写满了 |
[15:04] | And by the way? Y- O- U, apostrophe R- E means, “you are. “ | 还有”你得”是指”你必须” |
[15:09] | Y- O- U- R means “your. “ | “你的”是代表所有格 |
[15:12] | Y’know I can’t believe I even thought about getting back together again! | 我真不相信我居然还希望跟你复合 |
[15:15] | We are so over! | 我们彻底完了 |
[15:19] | Fine by me! | 好得很 |
[15:22] | And just so you know, it’s not that common… | 顺便告诉你 那种事并不常见 |
[15:25] | it doesn’t happen to every guy, and it is a big deal! | 并非男人都会那样 这的确是件大事 |
[15:30] | l knew it! | 我就知道 |
[15:33] | You had no right to go out with him. | 你没有权利和他约会 |
[15:35] | That is the most ridiculous… | 这真是太荒谬… |
[15:37] | – You sold me out! – l did not! | -你出卖我 -我没有出卖你 |
[15:38] | You did! You sold me… Yes you did! | 你就有出卖我 你就有 |
[15:40] | Would you let me talk? | 让我说话好吗 |
[15:45] | Did you just flick me? | 你弹了我的额头吗 |
[15:48] | OK. Well, you wouldn’t let me finish and… | 你不让我说完 我很… |
[15:51] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[15:54] | – Stop. – Stop. | -停下 -停下 |
[15:55] | All right. No, let’s not do this. | 好 不要这样 |
[16:00] | – Happy thoughts. – No! | -想想快乐的事 -不 |
[16:03] | – Happy thoughts. – No! | -想想快乐的事 -不 |
[16:06] | Okay, now l’m gonna kick some ass! | 好 我要发威了 |
[16:17] | All right. Now, l will let go if you both stop. | 够了 你们住手 我就放手 |
[16:22] | – Fine. – Fine. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[16:24] | There we go. | 这不就结了 |
[16:27] | You know what, if we were in prison, | 如果我们是在监狱里 |
[16:29] | you guys would be, like, my bitches. | 你们都会是我的小喽罗 |
[16:40] | Okay, buddy boy, here it is. | 兄弟 如何啊 |
[16:43] | You hide my clothes? l’m wearing everything you own. | 你藏我的衣服 我就穿你全部的衣服 |
[16:47] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[16:49] | Look at me, l’m Chandler! | 看啊 我是钱德勒 |
[16:52] | Could l be wearing any more clothes? | 我穿的衣服够多吧 |
[16:56] | Maybe if l wasn’t going commando. | 或许我没穿内裤 |
[17:02] | l tell you, it’s hot with all of this stuff on. | 穿这么多衣服真热 |
[17:04] | I ah, I better not do any, I don’t know, lunges. | 我最好别做弓箭步 |
[17:59] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[18:02] | Got you the Joey special! Two pizzas! | 我买了乔伊特餐呢 两个披萨哦 |
[18:06] | Joe? | 乔伊 |
[18:09] | Hello? Damn it! | 你好 又来了 |
[18:14] | Hello? | 你好 |
[18:15] | No, Joey’s not here right now, | 乔伊现在不在 |
[18:17] | but l can take a message. l think. | 我应该可以帮你留言吧 |
[18:20] | He’s still got a chance for the part? That’s great news! | 他还有机会 真是好消息了 |
[18:24] | Well, no, obviously not for the actor who was mauled by his dog. | 我不是说那位被狗咬伤的演员啦 |
[18:29] | That’s great. l’ll give Joey the message. Thank you. | 太好了 我会转告乔伊 谢谢 |
[18:32] | Yes! | 漂亮 |
[18:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:36] | Mac… | 麦克… |
[18:38] | …audition… | 试镜… |
[18:40] | …at 2:00. | 2点钟 |
[18:44] | Allergy… | 过敏… |
[18:46] | …actor… | 演员… |
[18:48] | …attacked. | 遭攻击 |
[18:55] | By dog… | 被狗… |
[18:57] | …not… | 不是… |
[18:59] | …flowers. | 被花 |
[19:10] | -Please tell me you got the message. – What message? | -请告诉我你有收到留言 -什么留言 |
[19:13] | The actor playing Mac couldn’t do it, | 要演麦克的演员不能演 |
[19:15] | they needed to see you at 2 o’clock. | 他们要你两点过去 |
[19:17] | What? lt’s 6:00! | 什么 明明是六点 |
[19:19] | Look! l wrote it on the board! | 我有写在留言板上 |
[19:22] | I wrote it on the board, | 我写在留言板上 |
[19:23] | then I went all over New York City looking for ya! | 然后跑遍整个纽约找你 |
[19:25] | l went to Ross’s, the coffee house…. | 我跑去罗斯家 跑去咖啡馆 |
[19:27] | l went to any place they make sandwiches! | 跑去每一个有三明治的地方 |
[19:30] | – l can’t believe this, Chandler! – l’m sorry. | -怎么这样啦 钱德勒 -对不起 |
[19:34] | – l don’t know what to say! – You might say congratulations! | -我不知道该说什么了 -那就说恭喜吧 |
[19:39] | l saw the board, l went to the audition, l got the part! | 我看到留言板 跑去试镜 我中了 |
[19:43] | Is that supposed to be funny! I was really worried over here! | 你觉得很好笑吗 我刚才真的很担心 |
[19:46] | – l’m sorry. – Y’know, sometimes that fake-out thing is just mean! | -抱歉 -有时候这样骗人很恶劣呢 |
[19:49] | Oh wow! Okay man, I’m sorry. | 好吧 伙计 抱歉 |
[19:51] | I did not mean to make you feel bad. | 我不是故意要害你内疚 |
[19:53] | Well, that’s good. | 那就好 |
[19:55] | Because you didn’t! And l’m incredibly happy for you! | 因为我没有内疚 我好替你高兴 |
[19:59] | That’s mean! | 你好恶劣 |
[20:02] | – You had me going! – We could do this all day. | -你害我惭愧 -想玩我们可以玩一天 |
[20:05] | Yeah, you’re right. | 也对 |
[20:07] | Okay look, listen, let’s talk about what a huge star I’m gonna be! | 好 我们来聊聊我以后会有多红吧 |
[20:10] | You are gonna be a huge star! I’m gonna hug ya! | 你会变成超级大明星 我要抱你 |
[20:12] | – You hug me! – All right. | -来抱吧 -好的 |
[20:43] | – Do we do this too much? – l think so. | -我们会不会太爱抱了 -我也觉得 |
[20:46] | – Yeah. Get off me. – Yeah. | -放开我 -就是啊 |
[20:56] | ‘Come on, ‘C.H.E.E.S.E., l’m not leaving without you. | 起司 我不会扔下你的 |
[20:59] | Route your backup power source through your CPU.” | 你从中央处理器 启动备用电源 |
[21:02] | “l can’t! My circuits are fried! | 没办法 我的电路烧焦了 |
[21:05] | They’re fried, l tell you!” | 焦到不能再焦 |
[21:11] | “Then l’ll carry you!” | 那我就背你 |
[21:13] | “That’ll be a neat trick… | 好棒的招数啊 |
[21:15] | When you’re… | 等你… |
[21:16] | ” … when you’re dead!” | 等你死了再说 |
[21:20] | You don’t have to yell. | 罗斯 你不必用喊的 |
[21:22] | There was just an explosion, OK? | 刚才有爆炸 好吗 |
[21:24] | My hearing would be impaired. | 我的听力会受损 |
[21:27] | l thought you were excellent. | 我觉得你很棒 |
[21:29] | In fact, for a minute, l was like, “where’d Ross go?” | 刚才我甚至觉得”怎么像换了个人演” |
[21:33] | Thank you. And I have to say, | 谢谢 我也要说 |
[21:35] | that first scene where you meet Mac…. | 你和麦克见面的第一场戏… |
[21:37] | – Yeah? – Oh, my God. l mean…. | -怎样 -我的天啊 太了不起了 |
[21:39] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[21:40] | That’s enough for today. Thanks for your help. | 今天就到此为止 多谢帮忙 |
[21:46] | – Holding us back. – Totally. | -他欺压新人 -就是啊 |