时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Okay, Chandler. – Okay. | -好的 钱德勒 -好 |
[00:03] | And your horoscope says: | 你的星座运势说 |
[00:05] | “On the 5th, a special someone will give you a gift. “ | 本月五日 某个特别的人会送你礼物 |
[00:09] | Well, thank you in advance. | 那就先谢了 |
[00:12] | “But the 12th brings a lover’s spat. “ | 却会在十二日引发口角 |
[00:15] | You are going to make a joke about my special present! | 你要取笑我送你的礼物 |
[00:18] | Why would you do that? | 你干嘛这么嘴贱 |
[00:21] | Wait. “On the 1 9th, a secret crush announces itself. “ | 十九日 会有秘密爱慕者向你表白 |
[00:31] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[00:32] | lt’s Joey Tribbiani of Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E. | 天啊 是”麦克与起司”的乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[00:38] | That’s right. lt’s your first day. | 也对 你今天开拍 |
[00:40] | So are you psyched to fight fake crime with your robot sidekick? | 和机器人拍档打击假犯罪 激不激动啊 |
[00:43] | Am I psyched? The lead in my own TV series? | 还用问吗 在连续剧里担当主角 |
[00:46] | l’ve dreamed about this for years! | 这是我多年来的梦想 |
[00:49] | Why have l not been preparing? | 怎么可能没有准备好 |
[00:52] | No! Joey, you’re going to be great! | 乔伊 你一定会演得很棒 |
[00:54] | But l gotta act with a robot. Phoebe. | 但我得跟机器人对戏 菲比 |
[00:56] | l know nothing about technology. | 我对科技一窍不通 |
[00:58] | l can’t even use Chandler’s computer, except to find porn. | 钱德勒的电脑 我只会用来找黄片 |
[01:03] | And-and that’s only’cause it’s right there when you turn it on! | 那还是因为一打开 就在那里了 |
[01:08] | I think our lover’s spat will start a little early this month. | 看来我们本月份的口角会提前发生 |
[01:11] | l’ll be waiting. | 我等你 |
[01:19] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:24] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:26] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:29] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:34] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:37] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:39] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:43] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:53] | Are you judging them by their covers? | 你是在看封面来评价内容吗 |
[01:55] | Cause you’re really not supposed to do that. | 因为这样不对喔 |
[01:58] | l’m deciding which one to use. | 不是 我想选一本来用 |
[02:00] | I’m gonna start writing another book. | 我又要写书了 |
[02:03] | Because the last one was such a big seller? | 因为上一本很畅销吗 |
[02:06] | lf you must know, l have written 14 books. | 告诉你 我已经写了十四本书了 |
[02:10] | And as l’m the only one who has read them… | 因为读者只有我一个 |
[02:12] | I can tell you that they all have been very well received. | 我可以告诉你们 每本书口碑都很好 |
[02:19] | What are you doing later? | 你们等一下有事吗 |
[02:20] | Oh, Rachel and I have appointments to get our hair-cut. | 瑞秋和我要去剪头发 |
[02:24] | – We do? – l wanna see what he wants. | -有吗 -我想先知道他要干嘛 |
[02:28] | Elizabeth’s dad wants to meet me. | 我刚得知伊丽莎白她爸想见我 |
[02:30] | Wait a minute. Hold the phone. | 等等 且慢 |
[02:32] | You’re not Elizabeth’s dad? | 你不是伊丽莎白的爸爸吗 |
[02:38] | Look, come on guys, I-I really want this guy to like me. | 拜托啦 我真的想让他喜欢我 |
[02:40] | It-it would really help me out | 你们要是能帮着 |
[02:42] | if you guys were here to kinda make me look good. | 捧我一下就太好了 |
[02:44] | – Of course we’ll help. – Thanks. | -我们当然会帮忙了 -谢谢 |
[02:47] | We know how tough those parent- teacher conferences can be. | 谁都知道参加家长会很辛苦 |
[02:55] | So here’s your office set. | 这是你的办公室场景 |
[03:01] | Mac Machiavelli, private investigator. | 麦克·麦可维利 私家侦探 |
[03:05] | OK. Let’s get you into wardrobe for a fitting. | 好啦 我带你去试戏服 |
[03:07] | OK. When do l meet the robot? | 什么时候跟机器人见面 |
[03:09] | I’m sorry, why don’t we do that right now? He’s right here. | 抱歉 那就现在吧 他也在 |
[03:13] | Joey Tribbiani, this is… | 乔伊·崔比安尼 这位… |
[03:15] | Wow! He’s so lifelike. | 真是栩栩如生啊 |
[03:19] | Unbelievable. | 了不起 |
[03:20] | This is Wayne, the man who created and operates C.H.E.E.S.E. | 这位是创造 操作起司的韦恩 |
[03:24] | How do you do there, buddy? | 韦恩 你好 |
[03:26] | – l’ll let you two guys get acquainted. – Okay. | -你们两个了解下对方 -好的 |
[03:29] | Sorry about that. | 刚才很抱歉 |
[03:31] | – So where’s C.H.E.E.S.E.? – C.H.E.E.S.E. is right here. | -起司在那里呢 -起司就在这里 |
[03:41] | Nice to meet you, Mac. | 麦克 幸会 |
[03:46] | – This is the temporary robot, right? – No. Why? | -它是半成品吧 -不是 怎么了 |
[03:50] | l thought it was gonna be a really cool robot. | 我以为它会长得很酷呢 |
[03:54] | Like the Terminator, or when l first saw you. | 像魔鬼终结者 或第一眼看到你一样真 |
[03:58] | l spent two years developing this machine. | 我花了两年研发这台机器 |
[04:00] | it’s absolutely state of the art. | 它非常先进 |
[04:02] | Sorry. lt doesn’t look like it can do anything. | 抱歉 只是它看起来一无是处 |
[04:06] | lt can do this. | 它会这样 |
[04:19] | This is my father, Paul Stevens. | 这是我爸 保罗·史提芬斯 |
[04:21] | Dad, this is Ross Geller. | 爸 这是罗斯·盖勒 |
[04:23] | lt’s great to meet you, Paul. | 保罗 你好 |
[04:26] | Usually l prefer that Liz’s boyfriends address me as Mr. Stevens. | 我喜欢伊丽莎白的男友 叫我史提芬斯先生 |
[04:31] | Of course. Mr. Stevens. | 没问题 史提芬斯先生 |
[04:34] | So, Ross… | 罗斯… |
[04:36] | …what’s your problem? | 你有什么毛病 |
[04:40] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[04:41] | Why can’t you get a girlfriend your own age? | 为什么交不到年龄相近的女友 |
[04:45] | lt’s funny…. | 真好笑… |
[04:48] | lt’s not funny. | 不好笑 |
[04:50] | l don’t like you going out with my daughter, Ross. | 我不喜欢你跟我女儿交往 罗斯 |
[04:52] | Okay, l can see that. | 好 我看得出来 |
[04:55] | But l think if you give me one chance, l can change your mind. | 你给我个机会 我一定能改变你的看法 |
[05:01] | – Okay. – What? | -好 -什么 |
[05:03] | Okay. l’ll give you one chance to change my mind. | 好 我给你个机会来改变我的看法 |
[05:07] | You’ve got one minute. | 给你一分钟 |
[05:10] | – Daddy. – Fine. Two minutes. Go. | -爸 -好吧 两分钟 开始 |
[05:19] | A minute and 50 seconds. | 一分五十秒 |
[05:22] | l want you to know, l’ve never done anything like this before. | 好 我以前没做过这种事 |
[05:26] | l mean, l’ve been in relationships in general. | 我是说我跟别人交往过 |
[05:29] | But l’ve never done it with a student. l mean, not…. | 但是我没跟学生做过…不… |
[05:35] | Not “it.” “We haven’t done “it. “ | 不是那档事 我们还没做过 |
[05:39] | l mean, we’ve done stuff…. | 当然我们做过一些事… |
[05:43] | Okay. Okay. A joke. A joke. Lighten the mood. | 好 讲个笑话轻松一下 |
[05:48] | Two guys go into a bar. One of them is lrish. | 两个男人走进酒吧 一个是爱尔兰人 |
[05:50] | – l’m lrish. – And the lrish guy wins the joke. | -我是爱尔兰人 -结果爱尔兰人赢了 |
[05:56] | Ross! How crazy that we would run into you. | 罗斯 居然会在这里遇见你 |
[05:59] | Oh, my God! Thank you. | 天啊 谢谢你们 |
[06:04] | Mr. Stevens. l’d like you to meet my friends. | 史提芬斯先生 他们是我朋友 |
[06:06] | This is Phoebe, Monica and Chandler. | 菲比 摩妮卡和钱德 |
[06:08] | You’re Elizabeth’s father, huh? | 你是伊丽莎白的父亲 |
[06:10] | I can see now where she gets her | 难怪她有一种 |
[06:12] | rugged handsomeness. | 粗犷的美 |
[06:17] | ls there a Mrs. Stevens? | 你有老婆吗 |
[06:20] | There’s a Mr. Bing! | 你有老公 |
[06:24] | No, unfortunately Lizzie’s mom passed away shortly after she was born. | 没有 丽莎刚出生不久 她妈妈就过世了 |
[06:29] | l raised her by myself. | 是我一手把她带大 |
[06:32] | l get that a lot. | 我常碰上这种反应 |
[06:34] | OK. Why don’t we all take a seat? You know, | 好 大家都坐吧 |
[06:38] | and I’ll get us all some some coffees. | 我去帮大家点个咖啡 |
[06:42] | Yeah, why don’t you…. | 你来 |
[06:45] | you guys can talk about whatever, whatever you want. | 你们先随便聊 随便聊哈 |
[06:47] | Whatever pops into your head. | 想到什么 就聊什么 |
[06:52] | lt is strange seeing Ross here, this time of day… | 这时候在这里遇见罗斯真怪 |
[06:55] | …because usually he’s at the children’s hospital. | 通常这时候他都是在儿童医院呢 |
[06:59] | But not looking for dates. | 不是去泡小妞儿喔 |
[07:04] | So Monica is Ross’s sister. | 莫妮卡是罗斯的妹妹 |
[07:08] | He’s a great brother! | 他是个很棒的哥哥 |
[07:09] | l had a sister. | 我也有一个妹妹 |
[07:11] | She passed away. | 她过世了 |
[07:13] | You don’t have to do that every time. | 你们不必每次都这种反应 |
[07:16] | But Ross is a great guy. l was roommates with him in college. | 不过罗斯人真的很好 我们是大学室友 |
[07:20] | Funny story…. | 好笑的是… |
[07:23] | Your roommate in college died, didn’t he? | 你的大学室友死了 对吧 |
[07:28] | A part of him did, yes. | 他算是半死不活吧 |
[07:30] | OK. Here we are, Paul, Elizabeth. | 来吧 保罗 伊丽莎白 |
[07:33] | l hope you guys are finding something to talk about. | 希望你们有找到话题 |
[07:36] | – Yes. We were just… – Sorry l’m late. | -我们正在… -抱歉我来晚了 |
[07:37] | But l am ready, ready to talk you up. | 不过我已经准备好要捧你了 |
[07:42] | – When does Liz’s father get here? – l’m already here. | -伊丽莎白的爸爸什么时候来 -我已经来了 |
[07:45] | Ross is so great! | 罗斯人最好了 |
[07:52] | Honey, you got the kind with the little girl. | 你买印有小女生的那种 |
[07:55] | You said you’d buy the kind with the baby. | 你明明说要买印有小宝宝的那种手纸啊 |
[07:57] | You said the baby creeps you out. | 你说那个小宝宝有点恐怖 |
[07:58] | No, the little girl creeps me out. | 是小女生恐怖 |
[08:00] | – You said the baby. – Why would a baby creep me out? | -你是说小宝宝 -小宝宝为什么会恐怖 |
[08:03] | Why would the little girl creep you out? | 那小女生为什么会恐怖 |
[08:06] | You guys, I’m sorry, Can you please talk a little slower? | 抱歉 你们讲慢一点好吗 |
[08:08] | This is for your book? | 你要写进书里啊 |
[08:10] | Yeah. lt’s about relationships. | 对 这是探讨男女关系的书 |
[08:11] | You know, the traps, the pitfalls, what not to do. | 尔虞我诈 各种禁忌 |
[08:14] | Keep going. This stuff’s great. | 继续 太精彩了 |
[08:17] | Excuse me. | 你说什么 |
[08:18] | And how none of it matters when the people really love each other. | 还有真心相爱就能克服一切 |
[08:24] | And how people will believe anything you tell them | 还有所有人都喜欢 |
[08:26] | as long as it’s a compliment. | 听好话 |
[08:35] | – Oh hi! – Hi! | -你好 -你好 |
[08:38] | l left my keys here somewhere. | 我把钥匙掉在这里了 |
[08:39] | Well, let’s look for them. | 那赶快找吧 |
[08:43] | Hey, look! Are these them? | 是这一串吗 |
[08:47] | No. | 不是 |
[08:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:53] | – Here they are. – Good. | -在这里 -太好了 |
[08:55] | – Thanks for your help. – Wait! Sorry! | -谢谢你 -抱歉 稍等一下 |
[08:56] | – Mr. Paul? – Just call me Paul. | -保罗先生 -叫我保罗就好 |
[08:59] | Paul. l just wanted you to know that… | 保罗 我只是想说 |
[09:02] | you know, Ross really is a great guy. | 罗斯人真的很好 |
[09:04] | Well maybe you could date him. | 不如你跟他交往吧 |
[09:06] | lt’d save me the trouble of killing him. | 省得我宰掉他的功夫 |
[09:13] | Are you okay? | 怎么了 |
[09:14] | You don’t look old enough to have a 20-year-old daughter. | 你不像是有二十岁女儿的人 |
[09:17] | Well, we were very young when we had her. | 我们生她的时候很年轻 |
[09:20] | – We? – lt usually takes two people to…. | -什么我们 -一男一女才能… |
[09:24] | Oh, no! Yes! Of course. l know that! | 当然 我知道 |
[09:26] | What l meant was are you still “we” or are you just you? | 心中还是两个人吗 还是只剩下你了 |
[09:32] | l’m just me. | 只有我 |
[09:34] | My wife died shortly after Lizzie was born. | 丽莎出生没多久 我老婆就死了 |
[09:38] | So you raised her all on your own? | 你一手把她带大吗 |
[09:40] | Yes, l did. | 对 |
[09:49] | How was your first day? | 第一天顺利吗 |
[09:50] | Pretty good. Except l got attitude from the robot. | 不错 但机器人的态度有点差 |
[09:53] | Damn those robots. They’re supposed to be our faithful servants! | 那些死机器人 它们应该是人类忠实的仆人 |
[09:58] | Anyway, it was the guy who controls the robot. | 总之不是机器人 是操作它的人 |
[10:01] | Yeah, he doesn’t like me. | 他不喜欢我 |
[10:01] | He had C.H.E.E.S.E. knock over the sandwich table… | 我正要拿三明治 他就让起司 |
[10:04] | …right when l was reaching for one. | 打翻装三明治的桌子 |
[10:06] | Why don’t you get him fired? | 你怎么不让他滚呢 |
[10:08] | l may have to. l hate to do it. But l’m the star, you know? | 搞不好我会 我也不想 但我是主角 |
[10:12] | There’s a limit to how many sandwiches l can eat off the floor. | 总不能老捡地上的三明治吃 |
[10:17] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[10:20] | Joey Tribbiani. | 乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[10:22] | Joe! l’m glad l found you! l got an audition for you. | 小子 找到你就好 有试镜 |
[10:27] | But it’s kind of on the q. t. | 这件事是个秘密 |
[10:29] | The actor who has the part doesn’t know he might be fired. | 那个演员不知道 他可能会被换掉 |
[10:34] | lt’s the lead in a series. | 是一部影集的主角 |
[10:36] | Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E. | “麦克与起司” |
[10:39] | l’m the lead in Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E. | 我就是”麦克与起司”的主角 |
[10:46] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[10:50] | Hi, Ross. | 你好啊 罗斯 |
[10:54] | l was just getting him to like you. | 我在让他喜欢你 |
[11:04] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[11:07] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[11:09] | Ross, Joey is not here. | 罗斯 乔伊不在 |
[11:11] | OK. l’ll just wait for him in here! | 好 那我在房里面等 |
[11:14] | Ross, it’s okay. You can come out. | 罗斯 没关系 你可以出来 |
[11:17] | Yeah, Ross. lt’s okay. lt’s me… | 对啊 罗斯 没关系 是我 |
[11:19] | …Mr. Stevens. | 史提芬斯先生 |
[11:22] | l didn’t…. Oh, my gosh. l didn’t even see you. | 天啊 我刚才没看见你 |
[11:26] | You did. You came in, | 当然有 你走进来 |
[11:28] | got all awkward and ran to the bedroom. | 觉得很窘 就跑进房里去 |
[11:30] | You were shouting, “Joey! Joey!” | 还大叫”乔伊 乔伊” |
[11:34] | – Bye, Rachel. – Bye. | -再见 瑞秋 -再见 |
[11:36] | l’ll call you later. | 我再打给你 |
[11:37] | – Okay, See you. – Bye, Ross. | -好 再见 -罗斯 再见 |
[11:42] | What? What the…? How did…? What? | 你 你怎么 你在怎么 |
[11:46] | Well, you know, he lost his keys. So he was looking for them. | 他的钥匙掉了 就回来找啊 |
[11:51] | ln your mouth? | 在你的嘴里找吗 |
[11:55] | No! | 不是 |
[11:56] | Downstairs. And we got to talking… | 在楼下找 我们就聊了起来 |
[11:58] | you know, for two hours. | 聊了有两小时吧 |
[12:00] | and I really liked him | 我很喜欢他 |
[12:01] | so I invited him up here for a cup of coffee. | 就请他上来喝杯咖啡 |
[12:03] | You were at the coffeehouse! | 你们就在咖啡馆里 |
[12:07] | Ross, What’s the big deal? So l kissed the guy. | 罗斯 就算我亲了他又怎样 |
[12:10] | He is my girlfriend’s father. OK? lt’s weird! | 他是我的女朋友的爸爸 这样很怪 |
[12:14] | – What? You dated my sister! – That was different! | -你还不是跟我妹约会 -那不一样 |
[12:18] | – What? Why? – This is weird for me! | -为什么 -这次是我觉得怪 |
[12:23] | Ross, look, look. This is good for you. OK? | 罗斯 这样对你有好处 |
[12:26] | Let’s face it. So far the guy’s not loving you. | 承认吧 目前他一点也不喜欢你 |
[12:29] | But l can turn that around. l’ve got the inside track. | 但我可以扭转形势 我有门路了 |
[12:33] | We could all go out to dinner, y’know? And I can talk you up! | 我们可以一起去吃饭 我可以把你捧上天 |
[12:37] | Plus the guy is a very very successful lawyer. | 况且他是个非常非常成功的律师 |
[12:41] | – How is that important? – lt’s important! | -这个为什么重要 -可重要了 |
[12:47] | Apparently, There’s a million guys who can play Mac… | 结果有一大票人可以演麦克 |
[12:50] | …and there’s one robot. | 但机器人 |
[12:52] | And this one guy who controls it. | 和操作员却都只有一个 |
[12:54] | l didn’t know he could get me fired. | 我不知道他让我失业了 |
[12:56] | What am l gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[12:57] | Well, you know, Joey, you’re a pretty charming guy. | 乔伊 你很有魅力 |
[13:00] | Thanks. But l have a problem to deal with. | 谢了 但我有问题要解决 |
[13:02] | No, sweetie, you’ve got to win over the guy who controls C.H.E.E.S.E. | 不 亲爱的 你得让那个操作员喜欢你 |
[13:06] | Go back there and kiss some serious robot ass! | 你得用力拍他的机器马屁 |
[13:11] | That’s not a bad idea! | 这个主意不错 |
[13:13] | lf l have to be charming tomorrow, | 既然明天要施展魅力 |
[13:15] | l’m not wasting it on you guys. | 现在还是别浪费在你们身上好 |
[13:18] | Well, actually I got a little bit saved for you Pheebs. | 不过菲比 我为你留了一点 |
[13:25] | Do you think Joey is more charming than me? | 你觉得乔伊比我有魅力吗 |
[13:27] | Yeah. That’s why l’m sleeping with him on the side. | 对 所以我跟他有一腿 |
[13:30] | You wish. | 你想得美喔 |
[13:35] | “You wish. “ | “你想得美喔” |
[13:38] | Stop writing about us. | 菲比 别再写我们了 |
[13:39] | l’m not writing about you. l’m writing about other people. | 我没有写你 我是在写别人 |
[13:44] | – Who? – Marsha and Chester. | -谁 -莫莎和钱特 |
[13:48] | Okay fine! Fine! | 好 很好 |
[13:49] | Then you know what? l will just write about Phyllis. | 那我就来写菲莉丝 |
[13:53] | “Phyllis is sitting in the chair. “ | 菲莉丝坐在椅子上 |
[13:55] | l see what you’re doing. | 我知道你想干嘛 |
[13:57] | “Phyllis sees what l’m doing. “ | 菲莉丝知道我想干嘛 |
[14:01] | l have tasted my own medicine and it is bitter! | 哎哟 我终于自食恶果了 苦死了 |
[14:11] | Morning! | 早 |
[14:12] | How’s my favorite genius and his robot? | 我最欣赏的天才 和我的机器人兄弟好吗 |
[14:15] | – Don’t touch him! – Okay. | -别碰他 -好 |
[14:19] | All right. Umm, all right Wayne, Level with me. | 韦恩 你老实说 |
[14:21] | Okay? l keep hearing rumors that l might get fired. | 我一直听说我会被换掉 |
[14:24] | Okay, they even have actors coming in to read for my part! | 他们还找人来试我这个角色 |
[14:27] | Come on, man. You gotta give me a second chance. | 拜托啦 再给我一次机会 |
[14:30] | l love this little guy. | 我爱死这个小家伙… |
[14:33] | OK. That’s why you didn’t want me to touch him, right? Here you go. | 好吧 难怪你不让我碰他 拿去吧 |
[14:40] | l can’t believe it. God! | 我真是白痴 真是的 |
[14:44] | Hey, how are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[14:51] | So it seemed that my prom date had stood me up. | 我的高中毕业舞会舞伴似乎放我鸽子 |
[14:55] | So Ross selflessly offered to take me. | 罗斯义不容辞地站了出来 |
[15:00] | What a nice story. | 好感人喔 |
[15:02] | So Ross was in college… | 罗斯上大学时 |
[15:04] | …and decided to jump at the chance | 想趁虚而入 |
[15:05] | to take a young girl to her high school prom. | 带一名少女参加高中舞会 |
[15:11] | l definitely did not see that one backfiring. | 想不到会有这种反效果 |
[15:15] | – l’m going to the bathroom. – Take your time. | -我去洗手间 -你慢慢上 |
[15:20] | l was a freshman and she was a senior. | 其实我是大一 她是高三 |
[15:23] | So it wasn’t as bad as… | 所以没有差很多… |
[15:25] | Look. l know l’ve been giving you a lot of jabs. | 罗斯 我知道我一直找你麻烦 |
[15:29] | lt’s partly because l’m very protective of Lizzie… | 是因为我爱女心切 |
[15:33] | …and partly because they just keep coming to me. | 而且你的丑事一件接一件 |
[15:39] | l admit after all the wonderful things Lizzie told me… | 我必须承认 丽莎一直夸你 |
[15:43] | …and the many, many, many stories that Rachel has told me… | 瑞秋又说了那么那么那么多事 |
[15:49] | …well… | 看来 |
[15:52] | …you’re not… | 你也…没 |
[15:54] | …all bad. | 那么糟 |
[15:58] | “Not all bad. “ | 是没那么糟 |
[16:00] | l’m sorry l was so harsh before. But you have to understand. | 很抱歉之前对你那么凶 你必须知道 |
[16:04] | l still look at Lizzie like she’s a 12-year-old girl. | 丽莎在我眼中仍是个12岁小女孩 |
[16:08] | Yeah. You know what, I know what you mean. l do that too. | 我懂你的意思 我也有深有同感 |
[16:13] | l beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[16:15] | No! No! Not—I don’t mean I-I see her as a twelve-year-old girl! | 不不不 我不是把她当成12岁的小女孩 |
[16:19] | l mean, l have a son who is 6 | 我是说我有个六岁的儿子 |
[16:21] | and l still think of him as a baby. | 在我眼中 他仍是个小宝宝 |
[16:23] | – A son? – My ex-wife and l share custody of Ben. | -你有儿子啊 -对 我和前妻有共同监护权 |
[16:28] | Just to let you know, Carol and l are on excellent terms… | 还有 卡萝尔和我的关系很好 |
[16:31] | …as l’m sure you are with your wife. | 相信你和你太太也是 |
[16:34] | l’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:36] | lt’s unbelievable! | 我真是猪 |
[16:39] | Don’t worry. l didn’t realize you were married. | 没事 我只是不知道你结过婚 |
[16:42] | We were. But that was just a…. | 我们是结过婚 那只是… |
[16:48] | I mean that was just a big drunken mistake. | 那只是酒后的大错误 |
[16:54] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[16:58] | You two were married? | 你们结过婚吗 |
[17:00] | l’m sorry. You were talking about Emily. | 抱歉 你在讲艾米丽啊 |
[17:06] | Chandler, we said we would meet at the coffeehouse at 6:00. | 钱德勒 我们是约六点在楼下咖啡店见 |
[17:09] | We said 7:00. | 我们是约七点 |
[17:11] | We said 6:00! | 我们是约六点 |
[17:12] | The only way that l said 6:00… | 我如果有讲到六点这个字 |
[17:14] | …would be if l said the sentence, | 应该是说 |
[17:16] | “Let’s meet at 7:00, not at 6:00.” | 我们约七点 不要约六点 |
[17:20] | lf l had said 7:00, maybe I would’ve said something like this, | 我如果有讲到七点 应该是说 |
[17:23] | “My boyfriend is such a wiseass. 7:00!” | “我男朋友真自作聪明 七点” |
[17:28] | – Hi! – Oh, my good God! | -你们好啊 -我的天啊 |
[17:30] | – l know what time you said. – What? | -我知道你们约几点 -什么 |
[17:33] | Well actually, I know what time Chester and Marcia said. | 老实说 我知道莫莎和钱特约几点 |
[17:37] | What time? | 几点 |
[17:40] | lnteresting turn of events. | 真有趣的转变啊 |
[17:41] | Suddenly it’s my book to the rescue. Let’s see. | 我的书突然成了救星 我看看哈 |
[17:45] | Very interesting. | 有意思 |
[17:47] | Well this certainly clears things up. | 这样就很清楚了 |
[17:51] | What does it say? | 到底是几点 |
[17:52] | l will tell you as soon as you thank me for writing my book. | 你们先感谢我写这本书 我就告诉你 |
[17:57] | Thank you for writing your book. lt’s a great book… | 谢谢你写书 这真是一本好书 |
[18:01] | …and you are the queen of everything. | 你是万物之女王 |
[18:05] | Thanks. So are you. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[18:13] | l told you l should not wear this color. | 我就说我不该穿这个颜色 |
[18:19] | “Monica… Marsha and Chester | 莫…莫莎和钱特 |
[18:22] | are planning on seeing a movie Sunday night. | 打算星期天晚上去看电影 |
[18:25] | “Marsha thinks they’re meeting at 6:00. | 摩莎觉得应该约六点 |
[18:27] | Chester thinks it’s 7:00.” | 钱特觉得电影是七点 |
[18:30] | – So you knew we were gonna miss the movie? – That’s right. | -你知道我们会赶不上电影 -没错 |
[18:33] | lnstead of telling us, | 你不告诉我们 |
[18:34] | you decided to write it in your stupid book? | 却只把它写进你的蠢书里吗 |
[18:38] | “Marsha and Chester are mad at Phyllis. “ | 莫莎和钱特很气菲莉丝 |
[18:46] | l can’t believe l’m gonna lose this job. | 我居然要被换角 |
[18:49] | l’m so sorry, man. ls there anything l can do? | 真可惜 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[18:52] | Yeah. Help me get this mini- fridge past the security guard. | 能 别让保安看见 帮我偷搬小冰箱 |
[19:01] | Joey, l want to talk to you. | 乔伊 我有事找你 |
[19:03] | l don’t want to talk to you Wayne. | 我可不想理你 韦恩 |
[19:05] | l hate you. You ruined my life. | 我恨你 你毁了我的一生 |
[19:08] | Chandler, Wayne. Wayne, Chandler. Hi. | 钱德勒 韦恩 韦恩 钱德 |
[19:12] | Joey. Joey. l’ll get you your job back if you help me out. | 乔伊 如果你帮我 我就叫他们不要换角 |
[19:15] | Why should l help you out? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[19:17] | – The reason he just said. – What do you need? | -理由他已经说了 -有何能效劳 |
[19:22] | l saw you on stage talking to that beautiful woman. | 我看到你跟那个美女说话 |
[19:26] | You know, Sarah. l wish l could talk to her. | 就是莎拉 我很想跟她说话 |
[19:30] | – Are you in love with her or something? – Yeah. | -你爱上她了吗 -对 |
[19:32] | Her. All of them. Anyone. | 她 所有的女人 谁都好 |
[19:35] | Yeah. l’ve been there, my friend. | 我也是过来人 朋友 |
[19:38] | Listen, l guarantee you keep your job… | 你教我跟女人搭讪 |
[19:41] | …if you can teach me to talk to women like you do. | 我保证让你留下来 |
[19:44] | Wayne, it’s not really something you can teach y’know? | 韦恩 这种事是教不来的 |
[19:48] | It’s pretty much something you’re born with if you | 这是一种天生的… |
[19:49] | You-you can teach it! I’ll show you right how to do it. | 不不 这当然可以教 我马上教你 |
[19:54] | I mean, if you think about it… | 其实我在想 |
[19:55] | …Ross did learn something from each marriage. | 罗斯每次结婚 都学到一点东西 |
[19:59] | How to make the next one even shorter? | 学到如何让婚姻变得更短吗 |
[20:02] | Wait a minute. That’s not fair. | 等等 这么说不公平 |
[20:04] | He was married to me a hell of a lot longer than he was to Emily. | 他和我的婚姻 比跟艾米丽的婚姻长多了 |
[20:07] | He just didn’t tell me. | 只是他没告诉我 |
[20:13] | Maybe l have to pee again. | 我再撒一次尿好了 |
[20:20] | Well, this is fun. | 真有意思 |
[20:22] | So, Ross, did you kill any of these wives? | 罗斯 有哪个老婆被你杀了吗 |
[20:27] | l have had enough of this! | 你知道吗 我受够了 |
[20:30] | You know, l care a great deal about your daughter. | 我很喜欢你的女儿 |
[20:33] | and I have treated her with nothing but respect! | 我一直很尊重她 |
[20:36] | So if you’ve got a problem with me…frankly… | 要是你对我有意见 说实话… |
[20:38] | – Are you yelling at me? – God, no. | -你在吼我吗 -绝对没有 |
[20:43] | You know what? Daddy. lf you don’t like Ross, that’s fine. | 爸 如果你不喜欢罗斯 也无所谓 |
[20:46] | lt doesn’t matter to me. l’m going out with him anyway. | 我不管 我还是要跟他交往 |
[20:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:52] | Well, if it doesn’t matter to her… | 要是她不管 |
[20:54] | …it doesn’t matter to me. Still not yelling. | 那我也不管 这也不是吼你喔 |
[21:01] | What can l say? | 那就没办法了 |
[21:06] | This doesn’t make me like you any better! | 但我还是不欣赏你 |
[21:08] | That’s okay, I’m not so crazy about myself right now either. | 没关系 我也不太喜欢我自己 |
[21:12] | – Then we agree? – Yeah. l guess so. | -我们达成共识了吗 -对吧 |
[21:14] | – Neither of us like Ross. – l like Ross. | -我们没有人喜欢罗斯 -我喜欢罗斯 |
[21:17] | Kids! | 小孩子 |
[21:22] | Wait, wait. l just thought of a story about how nice Ross is. | 等等 我又想到罗斯人很好的实例了 |
[21:25] | That’s okay. Rach. We’re not liking Ross right now. | 没关系 瑞秋 我们现在不喜欢罗斯 |
[21:28] | Well, l got a lot of those too. | 这种实例也很多 |
[21:34] | Well, it turns out you were right, C.H.E.E.S.E. | 事实证明你是对的 起司 |
[21:37] | – The shipment never made it to Omaha? – You got it. | -那批货根本没抵达阿马哈 -没错 |
[21:41] | And the rabbi’s beard? 100 percent horsehair. | 而且那个拉比的胡子 根本是马毛 |
[21:45] | Nice catch, C.H.E.E.S.E. | 干得好 起司 |
[21:52] | lt’s your line, C.H.E.E.S.E. | 起司 该你了 |
[21:56] | Wayne! Wayne! | 韦恩 韦恩 |