时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hi, you guys. | 你们好 |
[00:05] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[00:06] | Well, it’s just… lt’s one of these situations that l just hate. | 又是那种很讨厌的状况 |
[00:09] | You know, a massage client gave me three tickets… | 有一个客人给我三张票 |
[00:12] | …to the Helmut Peltz Exhibit at the Morgan Chase Museum. | 去摩根却斯博物馆看展览 |
[00:15] | Now you’re thinking you gotta sleep with him. | 你觉得你得跟他上床还人情是吧 |
[00:18] | No. No. lt’s just that he gave me three tickets | 不是 他给我三张票 |
[00:21] | and there are six of us. | 但是我们有六个人 |
[00:22] | – l’ll give up my ticket. – Me too. | -我弃权 -我也是 |
[00:26] | Okay. That’s so generous. | 你们真大方 |
[00:27] | And l think Ross is generous too. | 罗斯应该也很大方 |
[00:31] | Great! OK. Then it’s just us girls. | 太好了 那我们女生自己去 |
[00:33] | Great. Yeah. | 太好了 |
[00:36] | So what is the exhibit? | 是什么展览来着 |
[00:38] | lt’s mostly just photographs… | 主要是 |
[00:40] | …of lesbian love scenes interspersed | 女同志性爱摄影展 |
[00:43] | with video games and free sandwiches. | 还可以打电动 吃免费三明治 |
[00:49] | Oh, man! | 讨厌啦 |
[00:56] | Hey, Ross, listen. | 罗斯 听着 |
[00:58] | Chandler got you out | 钱德勒害你周末 |
[00:59] | of going to the lesbian sandwich museum this weekend. | 不能去女同志三明治博物馆了 |
[01:03] | Thanks, but l have plans. | 谢谢 我有节目了 |
[01:06] | Elizabeth and l are going out of town. | 伊丽莎白和我要一起出游 |
[01:08] | That’s great! | 恭喜你们 |
[01:10] | Think about all the money that you’re gonna make. | 这样你就可以大赚一笔 |
[01:12] | Why? What? | 什么意思 |
[01:13] | Well, her father pays you for babysitting, right? | 她爸找你去当保姆酬劳很棒吧 |
[01:18] | That’s funny. But maybe it’s time to move on. | 真好笑 但你们也笑太久了吧 |
[01:21] | You know, let it go. Stop it! | 也是时候适可而止啦 |
[01:24] | Besides, Rachel’s going out with Elizabeth’s father… | 况且瑞秋在和伊丽莎白的爸爸交往 |
[01:26] | …so he’s much older than she is. | 而他比她大多了 |
[01:30] | Looks like l’m not the only one interested in fossils. | 看来不只是我对”化石”有兴趣 |
[01:35] | Ross, all that does is remind us that you’re interested in fossils. | 罗斯 这只会提醒我们 你爱化石 |
[01:41] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[01:42] | Rachel’s gonna need to yell sweet nothings in his ear. | 瑞秋想和他甜言蜜语 可得用吼的 |
[01:52] | – Ross? – Come on! you guys! That’s funny. Y’know? | -罗斯 -拜托 这句很好笑啊 |
[01:54] | Because he’s gonna… He’s got, like, a hearing aid. | 因为他得戴助听器 因为… |
[01:59] | Because he’s all old. | 因为他很老 |
[02:08] | One second. | 失陪一下 |
[02:11] | Okay, look, Ross. | 听着 罗斯 |
[02:14] | Just so you know, since Lizzie likes you so much… | 因为丽莎很喜欢你 |
[02:17] | …l’ve accepted the fact that you’re dating her. | 我决定接受你们交往的事 |
[02:19] | Really? OK. That’s great. | 真的 太好了 |
[02:21] | Yeah, but then l changed my mind. | 是啊 但后来我又反悔了 |
[02:24] | l’m funny like that. | 我这人就这么阴晴不定 |
[02:27] | So l told Lizzie, now l’m telling you. | 我已经告诉她了 现在我告诉你 |
[02:29] | l don’t want you seeing my daughter anymore. | 我不希望你再和我女儿见面 |
[02:32] | Alright. Look, l realize it upsets you. | 好 我知道你很不高兴 |
[02:34] | Yes, it does. | 没错 |
[02:37] | But Elizabeth and l are both adults… | 但伊丽莎白和我都是成年人 |
[02:41] | …so l don’t think there’s anything you can do about it. | 所以你也拿我们没办法 |
[02:45] | l’ll call the university and tell them about your relationship | 我会告诉学校你们在交往 |
[02:47] | and have you fired. | 让你被开除 |
[02:48] | Oh, a man with a plan! | 哎哟 有备而来喔 |
[02:58] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[03:03] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[03:05] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[03:08] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[03:12] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[03:15] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[03:18] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[03:21] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[03:32] | This is so exciting. | 好兴奋喔 |
[03:34] | You can get your picture back up on the wall of fame. | 你的照片又要重回名人墙了 |
[03:36] | It was so cool when l was up there before. | 之前被挂在墙上时 感觉好棒 |
[03:38] | Me and Jim Belushi would just be cracking up about something. | 我经常和吉姆·贝路西说笑 |
[03:43] | l get fired off Days of Our Lives and he takes me down. | 我被《我们的岁月》开除后 照片被拿下来 |
[03:46] | Now he’s just laughing at me. | 现在他都嘲笑我 |
[03:49] | Look at him. That smug Belushi bastard! | 你看那个自鸣得意的混蛋 |
[03:54] | Okay. Maybe when they put your picture back up… | 好吧 也许你可以挂在 |
[03:57] | …they could put you by Matt Lauer. | 麦特·劳尔旁边 |
[03:59] | Look at him just smiling at me. | 你看他在对我微笑 |
[04:04] | Yeah, l know. We’d be great together. | 我知道 我们会是神仙眷侣 |
[04:11] | – So l’m back. – Who are you? | -我回来了 -你是谁 |
[04:15] | Joey Tribbiani. | 乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[04:17] | From the wall? | 我之前上过墙 |
[04:19] | Okay, maybe this will jog your memory. | 也许这样你会想起来 |
[04:26] | Okay, anyway. | 总之 |
[04:27] | l’m ready to go back up on the wall. | 我可以回墙上了 |
[04:29] | l’m the star of a new TV show. | 我主演了一出新戏 |
[04:32] | – Show me in the TV book. – lt’s not on TV yet. | -告诉我哪一出 -还没开播呢 |
[04:36] | Well, then it’s not on the wall yet. | 那你就还不能上墙 |
[04:39] | Okay, fine. l will bring you a tape. | 好吧 我拿录影带给你看 |
[04:44] | So, now, do you have any of Matt Lauer’s clothes? | 你手边有麦特·劳尔的衣服吗 |
[04:47] | Maybe? Just ones that haven’t been cleaned yet? | 有可能吗 就是还没洗过的那种 |
[04:52] | God. | 天啊 |
[04:58] | l love museums. | 我爱博物馆 |
[04:59] | Soaking up all the culture. | 接受文化薰陶 |
[05:02] | – Where do you want to start? – The gift shop! | -要先去哪里 礼品贩卖部 -也对 |
[05:06] | – And then lunch. – Yes, but l can’t eat too much. | -然后去吃饭 -好 但我不能吃太多 |
[05:09] | Paul’s taking me out to dinner tonight. | 保罗今晚要带我去吃饭 |
[05:10] | He said he has a big surprise planned. | 他说会有个大惊喜 |
[05:13] | Do you think maybe he’s gonna tell you he’s gay? | 他会不会要说他是同性恋 |
[05:18] | What? No, why? | 什么 为什么 |
[05:19] | No reason. That would just be a really big surprise, right? | 不为什么 那样真的会很惊喜 对吗 |
[05:24] | You could put the aisle over here | 红毯可以铺在这边 |
[05:25] | and have the wedding ceremony over here. | 然后在这边证婚 |
[05:28] | l didn’t know you could get married here. | 原来这里可以结婚 |
[05:30] | This would be a beautiful place to get married. | 这里当礼堂的确很美 |
[05:32] | But l wouldn’t put the aisle there. | 但我不会把红毯铺在那边 |
[05:34] | And l would never have the ceremony there. | 更不会在那边证婚 |
[05:36] | You’d have the ceremony under a beautiful arch. | 应该在这个漂亮的拱门下证婚 |
[05:39] | May l help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[05:41] | Sorry. Didn’t mean to interrupt. | 抱歉打断你 |
[05:42] | lt’s just such a beautiful space. | 这里很美 |
[05:44] | – Do you do a lot of weddings? – Yes, we’re popular. | -经常举办婚礼吗 -是的 我们很受欢迎 |
[05:47] | There’s a two- year waiting list. Sorry. | 预约已经排到两年后了 抱歉 |
[05:50] | Monica, you should put your name down for this place. | 莫妮卡 你也应该去预约 |
[05:53] | What? Are you crazy? | 什么 你疯了吗 |
[05:55] | l’m not getting married. l’m not even engaged. | 我又不结婚 我甚至还没订婚 |
[05:58] | But there’s a two- year wait. | 但反正要等两年 |
[06:00] | What if you get engaged in two years? | 要是你两年后订了婚了呢 |
[06:02] | Then you’ve got to wait another two years for this place? | 还得再等两年呢 |
[06:04] | That’s four years. Chandler’s not gonna wait that long. | 那就四年了 钱德勒才不会等那么久 |
[06:07] | He’s gonna find somebody else. | 他会去找别人 |
[06:09] | Someone who did put their name on the list. | 某个有预约的人 |
[06:13] | lt can’t hurt to put your name down. | 先预约又不会有什么损失 |
[06:15] | lf, in two years, you’re not engaged, you just don’t use it. | 要是两年后没订婚 就放弃不用嘛 |
[06:19] | l guess there is no harm in putting my name down. | 先预约的确不会有什么损失 |
[06:22] | l’m gonna do it too. | 我也要预约 |
[06:24] | Me too! | 我也要 |
[06:26] | Really? Who would you marry? | 真的吗 你要嫁给谁 |
[06:27] | I don’t know, I don’t have anyone right now. Y’know? | 我不知道 我现在还没有对象 |
[06:30] | Oh, Pheebs. | 菲比 |
[06:31] | Don’t feel too sorry for me. At least my boyfriend isn’t gay. | 别为我难过 至少我的男朋友不是同性恋 |
[06:37] | Phoebe, that’s not… | 菲比 这样不… |
[06:38] | Don’t even get me started on yours. | 别逼我开始说你家那个 |
[06:44] | – Did you watch the tape of my show? – l did. | -你看过我那部戏的录影带了吗 -看过了 |
[06:47] | Alright. Let’s get me back up there. | 好 让我回墙上吧 |
[06:49] | No. You don’t go up on the wall. | 不行 你不能上墙 |
[06:52] | What? But you saw the show. | 为什么 可你看过我的戏了啊 |
[06:54] | Yes. It was very offensive to my people. | 对 它冒犯了我的同胞 |
[06:58] | Dry cleaners? | 干洗店老板吗 |
[07:02] | Russians. lt showed them as terrorists and villains. | 俄国人 片子里俄国人全是恐怖分子和恶棍 |
[07:06] | Okay, okay. Look, you got Harrison Ford up there! | 好 你看 你有哈里逊·福特 |
[07:09] | That’s right. Mr. Ford is a very good customer. | 没错 福特先生是个好顾客 |
[07:12] | He brings us a lot of clothes; you bring us nothing! | 他带很多衣服来 你却两手空空 |
[07:14] | Okay, that may be true. | 或许吧 |
[07:16] | But in Air Force One, okay, | 但在《空军一号》里 |
[07:18] | the Russians were terrorists and evil! | 俄国人是恐怖分子 很邪恶 |
[07:20] | And plus, he kills a bunch of them. That’s offensive to Russians. | 他还杀了一堆俄国人 那样很冒犯你们 |
[07:24] | – l’ve never seen it. – You should. lt’s great! | -那片我没看过 -你应该看一下 超棒 |
[07:33] | This place is really beautiful. | 这里真的好漂亮 |
[07:36] | Yeah. l’ve been coming here since l was a kid. | 对啊 我从小就经常来 |
[07:38] | This used to be my grandma’s. | 这里以前是我奶奶家 |
[07:40] | The only thing l got from my grandmother was her eyes. | 我只有我奶奶的眼睛 |
[07:43] | l mean, not her actual eyeballs. | 我不是说有她的眼珠子 |
[07:46] | But people say that my eyes look…. | 大家都说我的眼睛随她… |
[07:49] | Do you wanna make out? | 要不要来亲热 |
[07:51] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[07:57] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:58] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[08:00] | Yeah. l was just thinking about your father. | 我只是想到你爸爸 |
[08:03] | Well, whatever works for you. | 只要你能兴奋就好 |
[08:05] | No. | 不是 |
[08:10] | He just really freaked me out before. | 他之前有点把我吓到了 |
[08:14] | So we have to hide our relationship from one more person. | 我们不过是得再多瞒着一个人而已 |
[08:17] | Big deal. | 那又怎样 |
[08:18] | Besides, we’ve had fun hiding it. | 况且我们一直很乐在其中 |
[08:21] | Yeah. | 也对 |
[08:26] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[08:27] | You brought protection, right? | 你有准备防护措施吗 |
[08:29] | Why, are there, like, bears or something? | 怎么了 这里有熊吗 |
[08:36] | Protection. Yeah. No, yeah. | 你是说那个啊 没有 |
[08:38] | That… That l forgot. | 那个我忘带了 |
[08:41] | I’ll just run to the store and get some. | 那我去买商店买吧 |
[08:43] | Oh no. Hey. l’m the guy. l’ll get it. | 不 我是男人 我去买 |
[08:45] | – Do you know where the store is? – No. | -你知道商店在哪里吗 -不知道 |
[08:48] | Do you wanna ride around town on my little pink bicycle? | 你想骑粉红脚踏车在街上到处转吗 |
[08:52] | A little bit. | 有点想 |
[08:55] | l’ll be back in 1 0 minutes. | 我十分钟后回来 |
[08:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:57] | Why don’t you get in the hot tub and l’ll meet you there. | 你何不先进浴缸里等我 |
[09:16] | Oh, my God! What a great surprise! | 天啊 好棒的惊喜 |
[09:18] | This is such a beautiful house! | 这栋房子好漂亮 |
[09:20] | Thank you. lt used to be my mother’s. This is the kitchen. | 谢谢 这是我妈的房子 这里是厨房 |
[09:31] | You’ve reached Monica and Chandler’s. | 这里是莫妮卡和钱德勒的家 |
[09:33] | lf you’re listening to this message, we’re probably screening. | 如果你听到这则留言 我们可能在筛选电话 |
[09:36] | Yeah, we are. | 就是 |
[09:39] | Hi, this is Hildy from the Morgan Chase Museum. | 我是摩根却斯博物馆的海蒂 |
[09:41] | l’m calling for Monica Geller. | 我要找莫妮卡·盖勒 |
[09:43] | l wanted to let her know that there was a cancellation. | 我想告诉她 有人取消预约 |
[09:46] | lf she’s still interested in | 如果她还有兴趣 |
[09:47] | having the Bing- Geller wedding in our facility… | 在我们这里举办宾-盖勒联姻 |
[09:50] | …it is available… | 请把握机会 |
[09:52] | This is Chandler Bing! This is Chandler Bing! | 我是钱德勒·宾 我是钱德勒·宾 |
[09:55] | Yes, the groom. | 是的 我是新郎 |
[09:56] | No, not the groom! | 不 我不是 |
[10:04] | lt’s so secluded up here. | 这里好幽静 |
[10:06] | l know. That’s why l like it here. | 我知道 所以我喜欢这里 |
[10:10] | l feel like we’re the only two people in the world. | 全世界好像只剩我们两个人 |
[10:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:21] | What’s the matter, honey? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[10:23] | Did you see a little mouse? | 你看到老鼠了吗 |
[10:25] | No! Big bear! Big bear outside! | 不是 大熊 外面有大熊 |
[10:27] | l think l…. | 你要不要… |
[10:28] | Actually, would you go check on that? | 要不要去看一下 |
[10:31] | Honey. We don’t have any bears here. | 亲爱的 这里没有熊 |
[10:33] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[10:34] | Would you get me a Diet Coke? | 帮我倒杯健怡可乐好吗 |
[10:37] | – Okay. Be right back. – Okay. | -好 我马上回来 -好 |
[10:45] | – What are you doing here? – What are you doing here? | -你在这里干嘛 -你又在这里干嘛 |
[10:48] | – l came with Paul! – Yeah. l recognized the ankles. | -我是跟保罗来的 -我认出他的脚踝了 |
[10:51] | Hurry up. Get out. | 快点 快出来 |
[10:54] | Here you go, honey. | 拿去吧 宝贝 |
[10:57] | – Thank you! – Diet Coke. | -谢谢你 -健怡可乐 |
[11:00] | lce. | 冰块 |
[11:02] | l need ice. | 我要冰块 |
[11:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:07] | – Thank you. – Be right back. | -谢谢你 -我马上回来 |
[11:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:11] | You and your ice. | 又是冰块这一招 |
[11:14] | Get out! Get out! Go! Come on! | 出来 快点 快走 |
[11:19] | No, not in there! Not in there! He’s in there! | 不行 不行 他在那里面 |
[11:23] | – Did you really hear a bear? – Go! | -你真的听到熊叫了吗 -进去啦 |
[11:29] | Here you go, honey. | 来了 宝贝 |
[11:32] | One Diet Coke with ice. | 一杯加冰的健怡可乐 |
[11:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:37] | l am so happy that you’re here. | 你能来 我真开心 |
[11:41] | – Here l am! – Elizabeth! | -我回来了 -伊丽莎白 |
[11:44] | Look! Elizabeth’s here! | 看 伊丽莎白来了 |
[11:48] | Who were you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[11:50] | You guys? | 你们啊 |
[11:54] | How did you know we were here? | 你怎么知道我们在这里 |
[11:56] | She obviously saw the tire tracks leading up to the closed garage. | 她一定是看到往车库的方向有轮胎痕 |
[12:02] | Obviously. | 是啊 |
[12:05] | Elizabeth, | 伊丽莎白 |
[12:07] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[12:15] | Did you come up here to work on that term paper or something? | 你是来这里赶报告什么的吗 |
[12:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:20] | Well, why don’t you go in that room and do your homework? | 那你不如去那个房间写吧 |
[12:24] | l wouldn’t do it in there. That’s my dad’s bedroom. | 我不会去那个房间写 那是我爸的卧房 |
[12:29] | That’s your dad’s bedroom. | 那是你爸的卧房 |
[12:34] | That’s your dad’s bedroom! | 那是你爸的卧房 |
[12:39] | Why are you yelling? | 你干嘛这么大声 |
[12:40] | That Diet Coke, l think, just straight to my head! | 这杯健怡可乐 让我好兴奋啊 |
[12:49] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[12:51] | See you later. | 待会儿见 |
[12:53] | Wait. l bought groceries. l was gonna make you dinner. | 慢着 我买了东西要帮你煮晚餐 |
[12:56] | Well, next time, ask! | 下次先过问我好吗 |
[13:01] | Or at least wait for me to ask! | 或等我先开口嘛 |
[13:13] | Hi, this is Hildy from the Morgan Chase Museum. | 我是摩根却斯博物馆的海蒂 |
[13:16] | – l’m calling for Monica Geller. – Oh, no. | -我要找莫妮卡盖勒 -完了 |
[13:19] | l wanted to let her know that there was a cancellation. | 我想告诉她 有人取消预约 |
[13:22] | lf she’s still interested | 如果她还有兴趣 |
[13:23] | in having the Bing- Geller wedding in our facility… | 在我们这里举办宾-盖勒联姻 |
[13:26] | …it is available…. | 请把握机会 |
[13:28] | Please. He didn’t hear it! | 拜托 他没听到 他没听到 |
[13:29] | This is Chandler Bing! This is Chandler Bing! | 我是钱德勒·宾 我是钱德勒·宾 |
[13:34] | No! | 不 |
[13:39] | Can l help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[13:40] | Yeah, where’s the guy who decides whose pictures go up on the wall? | 那个能决定谁的照片能上墙的人呢 |
[13:44] | – He’s not here right now. – You’re kidding me! | -他现在不在 -不会吧 |
[13:47] | Make sure you tell him | 记得告诉他 |
[13:49] | that Joey Tribbiani stopped by to drop off all these clothes. | 乔伊·崔比安尼带了一堆衣服来 |
[13:52] | l’m an actor. l’m trying to get my picture on the wall. | 我是个演员 我想让我的照片上墙 |
[13:55] | You know, there are two people who could get your picture up there. | 其实有两个人能决定这件事呢 |
[13:59] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[14:02] | Well, maybe you and l go out for drinks. | 也许我们应该去喝一杯 |
[14:06] | You’re the other one, right? | 你是另外一个人 对吧 |
[14:11] | So, Lizzie, are you planning on staying the night? | 丽莎 你今晚要留下来吗 |
[14:13] | No, no. Believe me, l’m leaving as soon as possible. | 不了 相信我 我会尽快离开 |
[14:18] | Good. Not that we don’t want you to stay. | 那好… 不是我们不要你留下来 |
[14:21] | Obviously, you’re welcome. | 我们也很想你留下 |
[14:22] | How much more homework do you have? | 你还有多少功课 |
[14:26] | l just have one problem left that l do not know how to solve. | 只剩一个问题不知道怎么解决 |
[14:30] | Rachel, maybe you wanna come upstairs and help me figure it out? | 瑞秋 也许你可以上楼来帮我 |
[14:33] | Really? | 是吗 |
[14:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:37] | Okay, l’ll go upstairs… | 好吧 我上楼 |
[14:39] | …if you get me something from the car. | 你去车上帮我拿东西 |
[14:43] | What do you need from the car? | 你要拿什么东西 |
[14:45] | Surprise me. | 给我惊喜啊 |
[14:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:51] | So you’re gonna be in the car! l will be upstairs! | 你要去车上 我要去楼上 |
[14:54] | That’s where everybody’s gonna be! | 这就是目前的状况 |
[15:20] | Just relax. Relax, Paul. You’re doing great. | 放轻松 放轻松 你表现得很好 |
[15:24] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[15:25] | l think she likes you. She likes you. | 她喜欢你 她喜欢你 |
[15:29] | You know why? Because you’re a neat guy. | 为什么 因为你是个”好男儿” |
[15:35] | You are the man. | 你是男子汉 |
[15:37] | You are the man! | 你是男子汉 |
[15:44] | Still got it. | 还是很有料 |
[15:46] | Still sexy. | 很性感 |
[15:49] | You’re just a love machine. | 你是个爱情机器 |
[15:52] | I’m just the love machine. | 我只是个爱情机器 |
[16:08] | Showtime. | 该上场了 |
[16:17] | – Phoebe? – Yeah? | -菲比 怎么了 |
[16:18] | – Have you seen Chandler? – No, why? | -你有见到钱德勒吗 -没有 怎么了 |
[16:20] | The museum called and said that there was a cancellation… | 博物馆那个女人打来说 有人取消预约 |
[16:23] | …and that we could move up our wedding. And Chandler heard. | 我们可以提前举行婚礼 结果钱德勒听见了 |
[16:26] | l know. How bad is this? | 就是啊 你觉得有多严重 |
[16:29] | Well, with a regular guy, it’s bad. | 对一般男人来说 很严重 |
[16:30] | With Chandler, oh, dear God! | 但是对钱德勒…不敢想象 |
[16:34] | l know! And he totally freaked out. l can’t find him anywhere! | 我知道 他被吓到了 我到处都找不到他 |
[16:37] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么办 |
[16:39] | l’m never going to listen to you again, that’s for sure. | 反正我再也不听你的话了 |
[16:41] | “What harm can it do if you put your name down?” | “先预约又不会有什么损失” |
[16:45] | – Rachel said that. – Well, Rachel’s not here! | -那是瑞秋说的 -瑞秋不在这里嘛 |
[16:55] | Here it is! | 在这里 |
[16:58] | Joey, why did you sign it “son of a bitch”? | 乔伊 你为什么要签”畜生” |
[17:03] | – l didn’t do that. Who would do that? – Son of a bitch! | -我没有啊 这是谁干的 -畜生 |
[17:07] | Okay. Maybe ask this guy. | 好吧 那问他好了 |
[17:10] | – You! Get out of my shop! – What did he do? | -你 滚出我的店 -他做了什么 |
[17:12] | – He went out with my wife! – Joey! | -他泡了我老婆 -乔伊 |
[17:17] | l did not go out with your wife! Okay? | 我没有跟你老婆约会 好吗 |
[17:20] | l went out with her. | 我是跟她约会 |
[17:22] | That’s my wife! | 她就是我老婆 |
[17:24] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[17:28] | – Well, we should go. – Yeah. | -我们还是走好了 -对啊 |
[17:32] | Ross? | 罗斯 |
[17:36] | Ross? | 罗斯 |
[17:37] | Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白 |
[17:43] | Okay. l’m gonna go out this window. | 好 我从窗户爬出去 |
[17:46] | l’ll meet you at the front door. | 我们前门见 |
[17:48] | Just tell them you’re going home. OK? | 你就跟他们说你要回家 好吗 |
[17:50] | – Okay. – Wait! No, don’t go in there! | -好 -等等 别进去 |
[17:53] | Don’t go in there! l need another soda! | 别进去 我还要喝汽水呢 |
[17:57] | Ross! | 罗斯 |
[18:00] | Oh, my God, Ross! What in heaven’s name are you doing here? | 天啊 罗斯 你在这里干什么 |
[18:06] | And that is why we cannot see each other anymore. | 所以我们不能再见面了 |
[18:13] | Ross, you and l are gonna have to have a little talk. | 罗斯 我们得好好谈一谈 |
[18:17] | – Daddy, l… – You’re next! | -爸 -接着就是你 |
[18:18] | Okay. l didn’t know he was here. | 好 我不知道他有来 |
[18:24] | Let me just see if l got this straight. | 让我把话问清楚 |
[18:26] | l tell you to stay away from my daughter or l’ll have you fired. | 我叫你离我女儿远一点 否则就让你被开除 |
[18:29] | What you heard was: “Take my daughter… | 结果你听到的是 “带我女儿” |
[18:32] | …come up to my country house | “到我乡下的别墅” |
[18:33] | and ruin my weekend with Rachel. “ | “破坏我和瑞秋的周末” |
[18:35] | Please, Paul. Just let me explain. | 拜托 保罗 听我解释 |
[18:37] | No! Let me explain! Fired! | 不 你听我说 开除 |
[18:41] | Okay, fine. Fine. Have me fired. | 好 开除就开除 |
[18:46] | But l want you to know… | 我只想你知道 |
[18:48] | that you and l are not all that different. l mean | 我们也没那么不同 |
[18:53] | …l, too, am a “neat guy. “ | 我也是”好男儿” |
[19:05] | What? | 什么 |
[19:09] | And l, too… | 我也是 |
[19:11] | am “just a love machine. “ | 个爱情机器 |
[19:33] | Ross. | 罗斯 |
[19:37] | – Let me show you where the guest room is. – Okay. | -我带你去客房 -没问题 |
[19:51] | l’m so sorry. Please stop freaking out. | 对不起 你别再害怕了 |
[19:55] | l’m not freaking out. | 我没有害怕啊 |
[19:59] | Why would l? A woman named Hildy called | 我干嘛害怕 有个叫海蒂的女人打来 |
[20:02] | and said we were getting married. | 说我们要结婚了 |
[20:02] | But that happens every day. | 但这是常有的事 |
[20:08] | Honey, we were at this beautiful place… | 亲爱的 那个地方很漂亮 |
[20:11] | …and l just put our names down for fun. | 我是因为好玩 才预约的 |
[20:13] | – l mean, what’s the harm in that? – Right here. | -又不会有什么损失 -损失在这里 |
[20:18] | Chandler. Please don’t think l was trying to pressure you. | 钱德勒 你千万别以为我想逼婚 |
[20:21] | – Phoebe and Rachel thought… – Phoebe and Rachel? | -菲比和瑞秋觉得 -菲比和瑞秋 |
[20:24] | So the people that knew about our wedding before me were you… | 所以比我早知道我们要结婚的 有你 |
[20:27] | …Phoebe and Rachel, Hildy, | 菲比和瑞秋 海蒂 |
[20:29] | and some band called the Starlight Magic Seven… | 和一个叫星光魔力的乐团 |
[20:32] | …who are available, by the way. | 对了 他们也有空 |
[20:36] | lt was a mistake. | 我错了 |
[20:38] | Please don’t take this to mean anything, because it doesn’t. | 拜托不要误会 我完全没有那个意思 |
[20:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:49] | Yes. lf it really doesn’t mean anything, | 如果你真的没有那个意思 |
[20:51] | because you know l’m just not ready. | 你知道我还没准备好 |
[20:52] | l know. | 我知道 |
[20:54] | l know. | 我知道 |
[20:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:59] | l’m gonna go tell Joey that you’re back. | 我去告诉乔伊你回来了 |
[21:02] | We were really worried about you. | 我们刚才好担心 |
[21:10] | Did she buy it? | 她相信了吗 |
[21:12] | Totally. | 相信了 |
[21:13] | – So did Hildy show you the place? – Yeah. lt’s beautiful. | -海蒂有带你参观吗 -有 那里好漂亮 |
[21:18] | l can’t believe you’re gonna ask Monica to marry you. | 真不敢相信 你居然要跟莫妮卡求婚了 |
[21:21] | l know. | 就是啊 |
[21:33] | – Hey, Gunther. – Take these cappuccinos to table 1 1 . | -甘瑟 -把这些卡布奇诺端到11桌 |
[21:36] | And that guy wants some biscotti. | 那个男的要意大利脆棒 |
[21:39] | l just actually came in for a cup of coffee to go. | 我只是要外带一杯咖啡 |
[21:44] | Do you still work here? | 你还在这里打工吗 |
[21:47] | No. l quit a long time ago. | 没有 我早就不做了 |
[21:50] | Did l forget to tell you that? l’m sorry. | 我没有告诉你吗 抱歉 |
[21:53] | – That’s cool. l was gonna fire you anyway. – Great! | -没事 反正我也打算开除你 -太好了 |