时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Pheebs, would you help me pick out an engagement ring for Monica? | 菲比 帮我挑适合莫妮卡的订婚戒指好吗 |
[00:05] | l can’t figure this out. It’s so hard! | 我都挑花眼了 好难挑喔 |
[00:07] | Should l get her a Tiffany cut | 我要选蒂芬尼切割法还是… |
[00:09] | or a princess cut or a…? | 公主方切割法还是… |
[00:11] | Paper cut! | 被纸割法 |
[00:14] | Have you told anyone else? | 你有告诉其他人吗 |
[00:15] | No, I dont want to tell anybody else | 没有 我没告诉其他人 |
[00:16] | because I don’t want Monica to find out. | 因为我怕被莫妮卡发现 |
[00:18] | You told me. | 可是你告诉我了 |
[00:20] | Because l trust you, you’re one of my best friends | 因为我信任你 你是我的死党之一 |
[00:22] | and you saw me looking at ring brochures. | 而且你在我看戒指目录时闯进来 |
[00:26] | Once again, not knocking pays off. | 进房不敲门 再次大有斩获 |
[00:29] | – l wish you hadn’t been on the toilet. – Me too. | -当时你不是在蹲马桶就更好了 -我有同感 |
[00:36] | – So Chandler, wanna go to the coffeehouse? – Oh, all right. | -钱德勒 要不要去喝咖啡 -好啊 走吧 |
[00:38] | Yeah, coffee house. | 去咖啡馆吧 |
[00:40] | Oh perfect, we were just gonna see if you wanted to go. | 太好了 我们正想找你们下去呢 |
[00:42] | Oh well, we don’t because we got the other pl-place. | 不要 我们要去别家 |
[00:48] | How rude. | 真没礼貌 |
[00:51] | Oh, I’m sorry. You wanna bite? | 抱歉 你要吃吗 |
[01:00] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:05] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:07] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:10] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:14] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:17] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:20] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:23] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:33] | So how are things going with Paul? | 你和保罗交往得怎样 |
[01:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:37] | Although, you know, he’s a private guy. | 只不过他很内敛 |
[01:40] | Y’know, I wish I could get him to open up a little bit, share some feelings. | 真想让他稍微敞开心胸 分享心情 |
[01:44] | That’s easy. | 简单 |
[01:45] | You just have to think of him as a-as a jar of pickles that won’t open. | 你把想象成打不开的罐子就对了 |
[01:50] | So what are you saying; | 所以你的意思是 |
[01:51] | l should run him under hot water and bang his head against a table? | 我应该拿他去冲热水 然后抓他的头撞桌子吗 |
[01:56] | No that’s what you do when you want to get the truth out of someone. | 不是 那是逼问真相的手法 |
[02:03] | -Hi honey. -Hi. | -宝贝 我来啦 -你来啦 |
[02:05] | – Watch this. – Okay. | -瞧好了 -好 |
[02:06] | – Hey, Paul. – Hi, Phoebe. | -好啊 保罗 -你好 菲比 |
[02:08] | How are things going with you? | 你最近好吗 |
[02:12] | Can’t complain. | 挺好的 |
[02:21] | – Great to… – Ross, good to see you too. | -我也很高兴见到你 -我很好 |
[02:24] | You take care. | 你们保重 |
[02:31] | Hey Pheebs, what was the deal with you and Chandler | 菲比 你刚才跟钱德勒 |
[02:33] | blowing us off before? | 为什么见到我们就跑 |
[02:35] | Yeah! That was so weird, huh? | 是啊 很怪吧 |
[02:38] | Phoebe, why’d you do it? | 菲比 为什么要这样 |
[02:39] | l didn’t do it. lt was Chandler. | 不是我 是钱德勒 |
[02:42] | He’s mad at you. | 他…他在生你们的气 |
[02:46] | – What? Why? – Oh, please. l think you know why. | -为什么 -拜托 你明知故问 |
[02:51] | l can’t think of anything. | 我想不起来了 |
[02:52] | Come on. You’re a paleontologist. Just dig a little deeper. | 罗斯 你是古生物学家 再往深处探究 |
[02:59] | Wait a minute. ls it because Joey and l | 等等 是不是因为两个星期前 |
[03:01] | didn’t invite him to that Knicks game a couple of weeks ago? | 乔伊和我没找他去看尼克队的球赛 |
[03:03] | ls that something he’d be mad at you for? | 你觉得他会为这种事生气吗 |
[03:07] | – l guess it could. – Well, then l think that’s it. | -应该会 -那就是啦 |
[03:11] | lf he’s angry, he really shouldn’t just cover it up. | 他生气就直说嘛 干嘛隐瞒情绪 |
[03:14] | l wish he’d just tell me the truth. | 真希望他能直接告诉我 |
[03:16] | Oh, if that’s what you want, then you should run him under hot water | 想知道真相的话 你可以抓他去冲热水 |
[03:19] | and bang his head against the table. | 再抓他的头撞桌子 |
[03:24] | Honey, l made a reservation at China Garden. ls that okay? | 宝贝 我在”中国花园”订了位 可以吗 |
[03:27] | Yeah, that’s great. | 可以啊 很棒 |
[03:29] | But first, talk to me. Talk to me. | 但你先跟我说说话 |
[03:31] | Tell me about your day. | 说说你今天好不好 |
[03:34] | lt was fine. | 蛮好的 |
[03:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:40] | Hey, what are you thinking? What are you thinking right now? | 你在想什么 你现在在想什么 |
[03:43] | I’m thinking that you are looking really fine in that dress. | 我在想你穿这件裙子很好看 |
[03:47] | Yeah, that’s great, Paul. But, you know…. | 太好了 保罗 但是… |
[03:51] | l want to know what… Wow, those are really great! | 我想知道…哇 好结实啊 |
[03:56] | l just want to know what, | 我想知道 |
[03:58] | …what is behind this strong, silent exterior? | 这坚强沉默的外表下 隐藏着什么 |
[04:02] | You know they say that still waters run deep, | 俗语说静水深流 |
[04:05] | and l want to swim in yours. | 我想在你的心中畅游 |
[04:09] | Are you talking about having sex? | 你是想跟我做爱吗 |
[04:13] | No, Paul. | 不是 保罗 |
[04:14] | l don’t know anything about you. | 我一点也不了解你 |
[04:16] | You know, like-like your childhood! Tell me about your childhood! | 例如 你的童年 聊聊你的童年 |
[04:19] | Normal. | 很普通 |
[04:21] | Okay. Then how about puberty? Come on! | 好 那青春期呢 |
[04:24] | That’s always a painful time. | 青春期总是很多惨事 |
[04:26] | You know, your friends have a slumber party | 朋友找你去过夜聊天 |
[04:28] | and stick your hand in warm water… | 然后趁你睡着 |
[04:30] | …while you sleep, so you pee in your sleeping bag. | 把你的手放进热水里 害你在睡袋里撒尿 |
[04:35] | No, that never happened to me. | 我没碰过那种事 |
[04:37] | You’re lucky you never met that bitch, Sharon Majeski. | 那是你走运 没碰上贱人莎朗·麦杰斯基 |
[04:42] | Anyway…. | 总之… |
[04:44] | The rest of you life, you know?Any regrets? | 其他时期有什么悔恨吗 |
[04:48] | Nope. | 没有 |
[04:50] | All right Paul, l’m not asking for a lot here. Okay? | 保罗 我要求得不多 |
[04:52] | Just give me something. Anything. | 你就讲一件事 什么事都好 |
[04:56] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -来吧 |
[05:01] | When l was 6 years old, l wanted a Big Wheel. | 六岁那年 我想要一辆大脚踏车 |
[05:05] | And instead, my parents got me this little… | 而我父母却送我一个 |
[05:08] | …plastic chicken that you hop around on. | 小鸡造型的跳跳乐 |
[05:12] | lt was embarrassing. Kids made fun of me. | 蠢毙了 小朋友都笑我 |
[05:15] | That was a pretty tough year. | 那一年蛮痛苦的 |
[05:18] | That’s great! See? | 太好了 你看吧 |
[05:21] | l already feel like l know you a little better. Thank you. | 我觉得我比较了解你了 谢谢 |
[05:24] | Okay, come on. Now we can go eat. Let’s go! | 好 现在我们可以去吃饭了 走吧 |
[05:30] | lt was horrible. | 那年真的好惨 |
[05:34] | They called me “chicken Boy. “ | 大家都叫我鸡弟弟 |
[05:44] | ln fifth grade, l got in a fight. Well, it wasn’t really a fight. | 五年级我跟别人打架 其实也不算打架 |
[05:47] | Richard Darinvel bit me on the nose and, and I fell down. | 理查·达伦咬我的鼻子 我摔倒 |
[05:49] | l still have a little scar right here. You can see it. | 这里留了一个小疤 你应该看得见吧 |
[05:53] | Yeah, yeah. l see the scar. | 有 我看见了 |
[05:55] | Listen, Paul, I think this is really great that-that | 保罗 我觉得你这样很棒 |
[05:59] | you know, you’ve shared your feelings. | 你跟我分享你的心情 |
[06:01] | lt’s really…. lt’s beautiful. | 真的…真的很好 |
[06:03] | But what do you say we go share some food? | 那不如我们一起去分享下食物吧 |
[06:06] | No, l couldn’t eat now. | 我现在吃不下 |
[06:08] | What?! Wait! What are you talking about? | 等着 你在说什么 |
[06:10] | You love their Kung Pao chicken! | 你最爱吃宫保鸡丁了 |
[06:14] | Chicken? | 鸡 |
[06:18] | – Chicken Boy! – My God, I’m sorry! | -鸡弟弟 -天啊 对不起 |
[06:20] | I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to do that! I wouldn’t do that! | 抱歉 我不是故意的 真的是无心的 |
[06:29] | Nothing! This is the nine millionth ring store we’ve been to | 一无所获 我们逛了几百家戒指店 |
[06:31] | and l can’t find the perfect ring. | 还是找不到完美的戒指 |
[06:34] | Ugly ring, ugly ring, ugly ring…. | 丑 丑 丑 |
[06:40] | lt’s a beautiful selection. | 这些戒指真美 |
[06:44] | OK. So maybe you don’t get her a ring. | 好吧 不然你不要送戒指 |
[06:46] | Maybe you do something different. | 送点不一样的 |
[06:48] | You know? Maybe you get her an engagement bracelet, | 例如订婚手镯 |
[06:50] | you know? Or an engagement tiara? | 或是订婚皇冠 |
[06:54] | An engagement Revolutionary War musket! | 订婚独立战争毛瑟枪 |
[06:58] | You know, l’m so glad l picked you to help me with this. | 真高兴我是选了你来帮忙 |
[07:01] | Huh? Can you still imagine getting down on one knee | 你能不能想像你单膝跪下 |
[07:04] | …and handing her this gorgeous piece of weaponry? | 然后把这件漂亮的火器交给她 |
[07:08] | Yeah, I’m gonna stick with the ring. | 我还是送戒指好了 |
[07:12] | This one’s nice. I like this one! Sir? | 这只好漂亮 我喜欢这只 先生 |
[07:15] | Kind sir, can l see this one? | 好心的先生 我想看这枚戒指 |
[07:17] | Wait a minute, no, this is, this is the reason you brought me. Okay? | 慢着 你找我来 就是为了此刻 |
[07:20] | I know how to haggle. | 我是讲价高手 |
[07:21] | – So let me handle this from here on out. – Can l help you? | -所以接下来交给我处理 -有什么需要吗 |
[07:24] | Uh-uh, yes. I would like to see that ring please. | 有 我想看那枚戒指 |
[07:27] | Or not. Whatever. | 或是不看 随便 |
[07:30] | This ring is from the 1920s. | 这是一只二零年代的戒指 |
[07:32] | it’s a one and a half carat diamond with sapphires on either side. | 1.5克拉 两侧镶有蓝宝石 |
[07:35] | Sir, could l ask you…? | 先生 你能不能… |
[07:37] | Could you hold out that ring and ask me to marry you? | 拿着戒指向我求婚 |
[07:43] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -来吧 |
[07:47] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[07:49] | Oh, my God, that’s it! That’s the ring! | 天啊 就是它了 就是这个戒指 |
[07:53] | – How much is it? – Chandler, I-I will handle this. | -多少钱 -钱德勒 让我来 |
[07:56] | How much is it? | 多少钱 |
[07:58] | $8600. | 8600美元 |
[08:00] | We will give you $10. | 我给你10块钱 |
[08:04] | – Are you interested in this ring? – Yes. Yes. | -你到底想不想买 -想 想 |
[08:06] | But l can only pay $8000. | 但我只能出8000块 |
[08:09] | – Okay. l can let it go for 8. – We stand firm at $ 10. | -好 8000块可以 -我们坚持10块钱 |
[08:14] | – How would you like to pay? – Credit card. | -您要怎么付帐 -刷卡 |
[08:16] | Oh no! No-no, but I left my credit card to Joey. | 不对 我的卡在乔伊那 |
[08:19] | OK l’ll go get it. You guard the ring. | 我回去拿 你守住戒指 |
[08:23] | Listen, l’m sorry about before. | 刚才很抱歉 |
[08:25] | Do you have anything here for $ 10? | 你们有10块钱的东西吗 |
[08:28] | Uh yes, I have these two rather beautiful… | 有 我有两张崭新的 |
[08:31] | …five- dollar bills. | 5元钞票 |
[08:36] | l’ll give you $ 1 for them. | 我出1块钱跟你买 |
[08:41] | Remember how Chandler and Phoebe blew us off yesterday? | 昨天钱德勒和菲比 不是看到我们就跑吗 |
[08:44] | No. | 有吗 |
[08:47] | – Remember, you were eating pizza? – Yeah. | -你当时在吃披萨 -对 |
[08:49] | OK. | 记得了吧 |
[08:52] | Well, apparently Chandler’s angry at us | 钱德勒是在气我们两星期前 |
[08:54] | for not getting him a ticket | 没帮他买球票 |
[08:55] | to that Knicks game a couple of weeks ago. | 一起去看尼克队的比赛 |
[08:57] | Oh, we’re supposed to just get him a ticket?! | 我们为什么要帮他买票 |
[09:00] | That guy’s always mooching off of us. | 那家伙老是占我们便宜 |
[09:04] | Anyway, l still think we should try to patch things up, you know? | 但我还是觉得应该设法和解 |
[09:07] | Like uh, maybe we could get him tickets | 或许我们可以邀请他 |
[09:09] | to another Knicks game and invite him. | 送他尼克斯队其他比赛的门票 |
[09:11] | That’s a great idea. And l still have his credit card. | 好主意 而且他的卡还在我这里 |
[09:16] | Here you go. | 帐单 |
[09:17] | Hey, hey. l got this one. Here you go. | 我来付吧 拿去吧 |
[09:21] | You know, sometimes l just don’t get Chandler. | 有时候我真搞不懂钱德勒 |
[09:24] | You know, me and him do stuff all the time without you, | 我和他做很多事都没找你 |
[09:27] | and you don’t get all upset. | 你也不会生气 |
[09:31] | – All the time? – All the time. | -很多事吗 -可多了 |
[09:36] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 我的天啊 |
[09:39] | – Still crying? – Like a little girl. | -还在哭吗 -跟小女生一样 |
[09:44] | l know, l know. This is all my fault. | 我知道…都是我不好 |
[09:47] | l wanted him to open up. | 是我要他敞开心胸的 |
[09:49] | But l didn’t know that l was gonna unleash… | 但是我不知道我会放出一头 |
[09:51] | …this weepy, clingy, moist monster! | 哭哭啼啼又黏人的怪物 |
[09:56] | l only know of two ways to shut a man up. | 要让一个男人闭嘴只有两招 |
[10:00] | One of them is sex. | 其中一招是性爱 |
[10:01] | – What’s the other? – I don’t know, | -另一个是什么 -不知道 |
[10:03] | I’ve never had to use the other one. | 我没有需要使出第二招的时候 |
[10:05] | I’m just saying, if we’re having sex, he’s not talking. | 只是说做爱的时候 他就不会讲话了 |
[10:09] | That’s right. You’re the talker. | 没错 每次都是你在出声 |
[10:15] | Anyway, great idea. | 总之这个主意很棒 |
[10:18] | I gotta go to the store; | 我要去商店 |
[10:19] | I told him that I would buy him some more tissues. | 我答应要去帮他买面纸 |
[10:21] | – We have some here. – No, you don’t! | -我们这里有… -你们没有 |
[10:25] | Okay. l’d also like to try on the tiara. | 好 我还想试戴皇冠 |
[10:32] | Oh, yeah. Okay. | 太好了 |
[10:36] | What do you think? Too much? | 怎么样 会太过吗 |
[10:40] | – A tad. – Okay. | -有一点 -好吧 |
[10:43] | Then, take the tiara back | 把头饰放回去 |
[10:46] | …and let me hold the musket again. | 毛瑟枪再给我一次 |
[10:56] | Something’s missing. | 少了点什么… |
[10:59] | Okay oh, let me see the ring my friend picked out. | 把我朋友挑的戒指拿给我 |
[11:03] | Where’s the 1 920s princess- cut ring? | 那枚二零年代公主式切割的钻戒呢 |
[11:05] | l just sold it to that gentleman. | 刚刚卖给那位先生了 |
[11:08] | Oh, my God! | 完蛋了 |
[11:10] | Wait, no! | 等等 别走 |
[11:15] | Let me out! Now! | 放我出去 快点 |
[11:24] | Rachel? | 瑞秋 |
[11:25] | No. | 不是 |
[11:27] | – How are you, Paul? – Okay. | -保罗 你好吗 -还好 |
[11:35] | Chandler… | 钱德勒 |
[11:38] | – did your dad ever hug you? – No. Did he hug you? | -你爸抱过你吗 -没有 他抱过你吗 |
[11:43] | No! No. | 不是 |
[11:45] | lt’s just that my dad never did. | 只是我爸都没抱过我 |
[11:50] | l miss my dad. | 我好想念我爸 |
[11:51] | You can see my dad in Vegas kissing other dads. | 你可以去赌城 看我爸亲别人的爸爸 |
[12:00] | – Hey, Chandler? – Yeah? | -钱德勒 -怎样 |
[12:02] | Would you…? | 你能不能… |
[12:09] | Would you hug me? | 你能不能抱我 |
[12:12] | l’m a little busy here, Paul. | 我有点忙呢 保罗 |
[12:13] | That’s exactly what my dad used to say! | 跟我爸说的一模一样 |
[12:17] | Okay. A quick one. Come on, hug it out. | 好啦 一下下 快点 |
[12:22] | There you go. | 行了吧 |
[12:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:26] | – Five more seconds… – Okay! | -再五秒钟 -够了 |
[12:30] | – Joey! – What? Hey, what…? | -乔伊 -怎 怎么… |
[12:36] | Hi. Paul, is it? | 保罗是吧 |
[12:39] | – Do you have my credit card? – Yeah. lt’s in my…. | -我的信用卡在吗 -在 在我的… |
[12:42] | ln my pocket. | 我的口袋里 |
[12:48] | – My back pocket! My back pocket! – Thank God. | -后面的口袋 后面 -幸好 |
[12:51] | Oh hey listen I got us tickets to a Knicks game tonight. | 我买了今天晚上尼克队的票 |
[12:53] | l can’t go. | 我不能去 |
[12:55] | Come on! lt’ll be fun. | 去啦 多好啊 |
[12:56] | Me, you, Ross and Paul, probably. | 我 你 罗斯 还有保罗吧 |
[13:05] | Chandler, l found the perfect ring. | 钱德勒 我找到最完美的戒指了 |
[13:07] | Oh, that’s uh, that’s pretty nice | 那个啊 还不错 |
[13:08] | but I’m gonna go with the one I picked first. | 但我还是买之前那款好了 |
[13:10] | Oh, wake up. Chandler! The one you picked is gone. lt’s over! | 天啊 钱德勒 你选的那枚戒指没了 没戏了 |
[13:15] | What? | 什么 |
[13:16] | Some guy bought it. | 被一个人买走了 |
[13:17] | I’m sorry. I tired to stop it but they put me in jail! | 对不起 我想拦住他 却被关进监狱里 |
[13:22] | – They put you in jail? – The little jail between the doors! | -什么监狱啊 -门和门中间的小监狱 |
[13:26] | Phoebe, I asked you to guard the ring! | 菲比 我要你守着那枚戒指 |
[13:28] | l know. l’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[13:29] | But you know, this ring is better! | 但是这枚比较好啊 |
[13:31] | Monica never even saw the other ring. | 莫妮卡根本没看过另一枚啊 |
[13:33] | Yeah, but when he proposed to me with the ring, | 但是他用那枚戒指向我求婚时 |
[13:35] | l got goosebumps. | 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[13:39] | – Maybe it was the guy. – lt was the ring! | -也许是因为那个男的 -是因为那枚戒指 |
[13:44] | Hey! So uh, was he excited about the tickets? | 给他买票他兴奋吗 |
[13:46] | No! He blew us off! | 不 他回绝了 |
[13:48] | – What? – l know. | -什么 -就是啊 |
[13:51] | l can’t believe it. | 真是太扯了 |
[13:53] | Can l tell you something? | 告诉你个事 |
[13:55] | l’m a little mad at him now! | 我现在有点气他 |
[13:59] | Can l tell you something? | 我也告诉你件事 |
[14:02] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[14:06] | You know what? He didn’t want to talk to us about being angry, | 他生气不告诉我们 |
[14:09] | well maybe we don’t talk to him at all! | 那我们也不跟他说了 |
[14:15] | – Freeze him out. – That’s right! | -把他打入冷宫 -没错 |
[14:16] | – l like it. – We’ll show him. | -我喜欢 -给他好看 |
[14:18] | From now on, it’s gonna be Joey and Ross, best friends. | 以后就是乔伊与罗斯 最佳拍档 |
[14:23] | We’ll be the new Joey and Chandler. | 我们将是新的乔伊与钱德勒 |
[14:30] | Hi, l’m back. | 我回来了 |
[14:31] | Hey! I have so much more to tell ya, I’ve written it all down! | 我有好多话想对你说 我都写下来了 |
[14:33] | Oh, that’s great. | 真好 |
[14:37] | No, actually, that’s…. | 真是太好了 |
[14:40] | That’s great. That’s really great. | 好棒 真的好棒 |
[14:43] | You know, l gotta tell you, writing, | 说真的 写东西 |
[14:45] | all that writing, it gets me…. | 写东西会燃起… |
[14:48] | lt gets me kind of hot. | 我的欲火 |
[14:50] | Wait, wait. Listen to this: | 等等 你听着 |
[14:54] | Know what l wanted to be at that age? | 你知道我小时候想当什么吗 |
[14:57] | A lover? | 情圣 |
[14:59] | – A surfer. – A surfer? | -冲浪者 -是吗 |
[15:01] | l wanted to be one with the waves… | 我想与海浪为伍 |
[15:03] | Okay, honey. Hold on real quick, hold on a second. | 等等 亲爱的 等一下 |
[15:05] | Let me just get a little more comfortable here. | 让我把自己…弄得舒服一点 |
[15:09] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[15:11] | – This isn’t too revealing, is it? – No. | -这样会不会太露了 -不会 |
[15:15] | Whatever happened to that little dude? | 当年那个小家伙上哪了呢 |
[15:18] | So full of dreams. | 充满梦想… |
[15:22] | l don’t care about the little dude! | 我不在乎那个小家伙 |
[15:27] | l can’t! l cannot listen to any more of this! | 我不行了 我听不下去了 |
[15:29] | Y’know, the only person who would want to listen to this is a mental health professional! | 你知道谁才会想听这些话吗 心理医师 |
[15:33] | That’s only because they get $ 100 an hour! | 那还是因为他们一小时赚100块 |
[15:36] | Do you know how much money l could have made listening to you? | 你知道我听到现在可以赚多少吗 |
[15:38] | $2000! | 2000块 |
[15:40] | Know when l figured that out? | 你知道我什么时候算出来的吗 |
[15:42] | While you were talking! | 在你说个不停的时候 |
[15:44] | l can’t believe you’re trying to stifle me when 14 hours ago… | 你居然想扼杀我的情绪 14个小时前 |
[15:49] | we figured out that’s what my mother was trying to do to me! | 我们才发现 那就是我妈的目的 |
[15:53] | l’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:55] | l don’t mean…. l didn’t mean to stifle you. | 我不是想扼杀你的情绪 |
[15:59] | This is all just a little overwhelming. | 我只是有点受不了 |
[16:05] | Oh Rachel, l’m so sorry. | 瑞秋 对不起 |
[16:08] | l didn’t mean to overwhelm you. | 我不是故意的 |
[16:10] | lt’s just that when those gates open… | 只不过情绪一发泄 |
[16:13] | …it’s hard to close them. | 就会…不可收拾 |
[16:19] | But they are closed now. Believe me. | 不过现在没事了 真的 |
[16:22] | l’m so glad. l’m so glad you shared. | 我很高兴你跟我分享你的心情 |
[16:26] | And l’m glad that you’re done. | 也很高兴你分享完了 |
[16:31] | So what do you say we…. | 那我们要不要… |
[16:36] | l’d like that. | 我求之不得 |
[16:49] | That was so good! | 那真是…太棒了 |
[17:06] | I can’t believe I let you talk me | 我居然听你的话 |
[17:08] | into buying this stupid gumball machine looking ring! | 买下这枚像是从口香糖贩卖机弄来的戒指 |
[17:11] | It’s not a stupid gumball machine looking ring! | 它才不像从口香糖贩卖机弄来呢 |
[17:13] | lt’s a beautiful ring! | 它是枚很漂亮的戒指 |
[17:15] | No, it’s not. | 它才不漂亮 |
[17:17] | When l looked at the other ring, | 另一枚戒指 |
[17:18] | l could see Monica’s face when I gave it to her, y’know? | 我能想象到她收到时的表情 |
[17:20] | …and l could see her saying yes. | 她点头答应的模样 |
[17:22] | When I look at this ring, all I see is a ring! | 而这枚戒指怎么看都只是戒指 |
[17:24] | Unless l look at it really closely, | 只有我超近距离看 |
[17:26] | and then l can see my own eye. | 那才能看到我眼睛的摸样 |
[17:34] | Look, this is the most important thing I’m gonna do in my life. | 听着 这是我这辈子最重要的一件事 |
[17:37] | I wanna make sure it’s perfect. | 我想做到最完美 |
[17:40] | Maybe we could get the other ring back. | 我们或许能把那枚戒指要回来 |
[17:43] | ‘Cause I heard the guy tell the jeweler | 我偷听到那个人跟售货员说 |
[17:44] | where he was going to propose. | 他准备求婚的地方 |
[17:45] | So maybe we can get him to trade rings or something. | 或许我们可以说服他交换什么的 |
[17:48] | l can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[17:49] | You certainly can’t give her that stupid gumball ring. | 你总不能给莫妮卡那枚口香糖戒指吧 |
[18:02] | There he is. | 就是他 |
[18:03] | Okay and he hasn’t proposed yet | 好 他还没求婚 |
[18:05] | because she has no ring on her finger. | 因为她手指上没有戴戒指 |
[18:06] | Wow, you’re good! After this, we should solve crimes. | 你真行 之后我们应该去当侦探 |
[18:11] | Okay. Go get him. | 去请他过来 |
[18:12] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[18:16] | Excuse me sir? Could you come with me please? | 抱歉先生 请您来一下 |
[18:18] | You have a phone call. | 有您的电话 |
[18:21] | – Who is it? – lt’s your office. | -是谁 -是您公司打来的 |
[18:23] | – Do you know who at my office? – John. | -你知道是谁吗 -约翰 |
[18:26] | Oh, John! Great! | 约翰啊 太好了 |
[18:30] | – There he is. – Hi. Okay. | -他来了 -你好 |
[18:33] | Hi. Okay, there was a slight mix-up at the jewelry store, | 珠宝店出了点小差错 |
[18:35] | the ring you’re about to propose with was supposed to be held for me. | 你拿来求婚的戒指 本来是为我保留的 |
[18:38] | So l’m gonna need to have that back. | 所以我得跟你要回来 |
[18:42] | But, in exchange I’m willing to trade you this beautiful, | 不过作为交换 我愿意拿这枚美丽的 |
[18:45] | more expensive ring. | 更昂贵的戒指 |
[18:49] | Wow, l would trade. | 要是我就换 |
[18:53] | lt is beautiful, but l’m gonna use this one. | 的确很美 但是我要用这一枚 |
[18:55] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 抱歉 失陪了 |
[18:56] | No-no! This is my fiancee and her heart was set on that ring. | 这位是我的未婚妻 她就是要这枚戒指 |
[19:00] | You don’t want to break her heart now do you? | 你不会想伤她的心吧 |
[19:02] | Yeah. Do you want to break a dying woman’s heart? | 对啊 你想伤一位垂死女人的心吗 |
[19:06] | You’re dying? | 你要死了 |
[19:11] | Yeah, she’s dying… | 她快死于… |
[19:13] | …of a cough, apparently. | 咳嗽了 |
[19:17] | Yes, it’s my dying wish to have that ring. | 对 我临死前想拥有那枚戒指 |
[19:19] | See, if I’m not buried with that ring | 如果我不能不能戴着它入土 |
[19:22] | then my spirit is going to wander the nether world for all eternity. | 我会变成冤鬼 永世不去投胎 |
[19:25] | Okay, that’s enough honey! | 够了 亲爱的 |
[19:28] | Oh, l don’t know. | 我不晓得 |
[19:32] | – Let me see it. – Great. Okay, here. | -再让我看一次 -当然 请看 |
[19:37] | – All right, l’ll do it. – Thank you. Thank you! | -好吧 -谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[19:40] | And you are about to marry a wonderful man! | 你即将要嫁给一个大好人 |
[19:49] | Hey, l’m marrying a dead woman! | 拜托 我要娶一个死人呢 |
[19:58] | Guys? | 兄弟们 |
[20:02] | l’ve got something important to tell you. | 我有大事要宣布 |
[20:06] | Guys? | 兄弟们 |
[20:09] | Guys? | 兄弟们 |
[20:10] | Guys? | 兄弟们 |
[20:14] | l’m gonna ask Monica to marry me. | 我要跟莫妮卡求婚了 |
[20:18] | l think we gotta end the freeze-out. | 我们应该让他从冷宫出来了吧 |
[20:23] | Wait. ls this for real? | 等等 你是来真的吗 |
[20:25] | Yeah. Check out the ring. | 对 戒指在这里 |
[20:28] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[20:31] | So you two are really serious? | 你们俩是认真的吗 |
[20:35] | Yeah, pretty much. | 应该吧 |
[20:38] | You’re gonna get married? | 你们要结婚了 |
[20:41] | We’re gonna be brothers-in-law! Come here! | 我们要成为连襟了 过来 |
[20:45] | And we’re gonna be friends again. | 我们又可以当朋友了 |
[20:50] | What? | 什么 |
[20:52] | – Water under the bridge! Forget it! – Okay. | -过去的事就别提了 -好吧 |
[20:55] | l was gonna wait till it was official, you know. | 我本来想等搞定再说 |
[20:57] | but l had to tell you guys. | 但我还是忍不住要告诉你们 |
[20:59] | Cause you’re my best friends. | 因为你们是我的死党 |
[21:01] | l think l’m gonna cry. | 我要哭了 |
[21:03] | Oh! No more crying! | 别再哭了 拜托 |
[21:06] | Please, l just dumped one crybaby. l’ll dump you too. | 我刚甩掉一个爱哭宝宝 小心我也甩了你 |
[21:11] | l’m gonna ask Monica to marry me. | 我要跟莫妮卡求婚 |
[21:14] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[21:16] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[21:17] | Oh, Chandler! You guys are gonna be so happy! | 钱德勒 你们会好幸福的 |
[21:21] | – l know. – Where’s all the tissues?! | -我知道 -面纸都死哪去了 |
[21:31] | Check out the ring. | 这是戒指 |
[21:32] | Oh, nice. One and a half carat, easy. | 很好 至少有1.5克拉 |
[21:37] | Hey, Pheebs. | 菲比 |
[21:38] | He’s gonna ask Monica to marry him. | 钱德勒要跟莫妮卡求婚了 |
[21:40] | Oh I know! And l helped pick out the ring. | 我知道 是我陪他去挑戒指的 |
[21:46] | You told her before you told us? | 你先告诉她 却没告诉我们 |
[21:49] | She walked in while l was looking at the ring brochures. | 我在看戒指目录时被她撞见了 |
[21:52] | You can understand that, right? | 你们能谅解的 对吧 |
[21:56] | Guys? | 兄弟们 |
[22:00] | Guys? | 兄弟们 |