时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | God, that is the most beautiful engagement ring ever! | 这真是世上最美的订婚戒指 |
[00:06] | Yeah, well. You should know. You bought, like, a billion of them. | 你一定了解啦 你买过一大堆 |
[00:11] | Yeah, you didn’t get one. | 但是没给你买过啊 |
[00:15] | Okay. Well, tonight’s the big night. | 好 就是今晚了 |
[00:16] | Listen. How you gonna ask her? | 你要怎么求婚 |
[00:18] | It is going to be perfect. | 我会弄得很完美 |
[00:19] | I am taking her to her favorite restaurant. | 带她去她最爱的餐厅 |
[00:21] | l’m gonna get her a bottle of champagne that she really love. | 还要点一瓶她最喜欢的香槟 |
[00:24] | Therefore knows how expensive it is. | 这样她知道那有多贵 |
[00:28] | Then when the glasses are full, | 然后等酒斟好了 |
[00:30] | instead of proposing a toast, l’m gonna propose. | 我不会 敬酒 我会向她求婚 |
[00:35] | lt sounds perfect! | 好棒喔 |
[00:36] | You’re gonna mess it up let me do it. | 你会搞砸 让我来吧 |
[00:39] | I’m not gonna mess it up. | 我才不会搞砸 |
[00:41] | lf she says no, can l have the ring? | 要是她说不 戒指可以给我吗 |
[00:43] | She’s not gonna say no. | 她不会说不 |
[00:45] | If. | 要是 |
[00:51] | Hey, Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[00:56] | – Give it. – lt’s gone. | -还给我 -吞下去了 |
[00:59] | Phoebe. | 菲比 |
[01:04] | Hey, Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[01:08] | We’re practically kissing. | 我们这样也算是在接吻喔 |
[01:18] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:23] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:25] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:28] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:32] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:35] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:38] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:41] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:52] | Are any of you guys free tonight? | 晚上有人有空吗 |
[01:54] | My boss is hosting this charity event for underprivileged kids | 我主管要主持救助贫童慈善会 |
[01:57] | and the more people I bring, | 我带越多人去越有面子 |
[01:58] | the better l look. So, Monica? Chandler? | 莫妮卡 钱德勒 要来吗 |
[02:01] | Well, Monica and Chandler can’t go. We’re going to dinner. | 莫妮卡和钱德勒不能去 订了晚饭 |
[02:03] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[02:04] | – Oh, my God. l’m so sorry. – What’s the big deal? | -天哪 真抱歉 -又不是什么大事 |
[02:08] | I just get mad when Rachel doesn’t remember where we’re going. | 我只是很气瑞秋不记得 我们要去哪里 |
[02:14] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪里 |
[02:18] | – How about you guys? – Open bar? | -那你们呢 -酒品免费吗 |
[02:20] | – l think so. – l can do that for the kids. | -应该是 -我可以为孩子们喝酒 |
[02:24] | Hey, y’know what? I’ll come too. | 那我也要去 |
[02:26] | I’m making money now; it’s about time I give something back. | 我有收入了 要回馈社会 |
[02:29] | You could give back the money you owe me. | 你也可以把欠我的钱还给我 |
[02:33] | Okay. Have a benefit. | 好啊 你办义卖啊 |
[02:38] | Hey! Ross, listen can you come to a charity event tonight? | 罗斯 你晚上可以参加慈善晚会吗 |
[02:41] | Oh no, I have plans with Elizabeth. | 不行 我跟伊丽莎白有约 |
[02:43] | Oh, so you’re already doing your part for the kids. | 你已经在为孩童贡献心力了 |
[02:48] | I’m sorry, it’s just one of our last nights together | 抱歉 我们要珍惜今晚 |
[02:50] | before she leaves for camp | 过几天她要去夏令营了 |
[02:51] | to be a counselor. | 是去当指导员 |
[02:54] | Ross let me ask you a question. All jokes aside, | 罗斯 我问你 撇开笑话不提 |
[02:57] | where is this relationship going? | 这段感情要往哪里走 |
[02:59] | Wait a minute, all jokes aside? l didn’t agree to that. | 等等 撇开笑话不提 我可不同意 |
[03:04] | – Do you see this as long-term thing? – l don’t know. | -你认为你们可以长久吗 -我不知道 |
[03:07] | You know, you are 12 years older than her. | 你比她大十二岁喔 |
[03:10] | Wait a minute, does-does everyone feel this way? | 等等 你们都这么认为吗 |
[03:12] | – Yeah, sort of. – Sorry. | -有一点 -抱歉 |
[03:16] | l thought you were just making jokes. l had no idea. | 我以为你们只是爱开玩笑 我没想到 |
[03:20] | But you know what? You guys are wrong. | 不过你们都错了 |
[03:21] | Yes, there is a chronological age difference. | 没错 我们是有年龄上的差异 |
[03:24] | But l never notice it, you know what? Because she is very mature. | 但是我都感觉不到 因为她很成熟 |
[03:28] | Besides, it doesn’t really matter to me what you guys think. | 况且我根本不在意你们的看法 |
[03:31] | I mean, I’m the one dating Elizabeth, not you! | 跟她交往的是我 不是你们 |
[03:33] | That’s not what she said last night. | 她昨晚可不是这么说的 |
[03:38] | See, now, he could date her. | 他配她就够幼稚 |
[03:44] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[03:47] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[03:49] | Hey, you marry me. | 喂 快嫁给我 |
[03:58] | What’s going on, little elves? | 怎么啦 小精灵们 |
[04:01] | lt’s the big night.We wanted to wish you good luck! | 今晚很重要 我们想祝你好运 |
[04:04] | – Yeah, yeah you have the ring? – Yeah, right here in my pocket. | -戒指带了吗 -就在口袋里 |
[04:11] | – Pheebs. – Wha…? | -菲比 -什么 |
[04:15] | Okay, now will you guys get out of here? | 麻烦你们出去 |
[04:17] | I want this is to be a surprise and she’s gonna know. | 我想给她惊喜 你们在这会露馅的 |
[04:20] | Yeah, you guys. Get out of here. | 没错 你们快出去 |
[04:24] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[04:28] | – You look beautiful. – Thank you. | -你好漂亮 -谢谢 |
[04:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:39] | We’re just really… | 我们只是… |
[04:41] | …excited about this charity event we have to go to. | 要参加慈善晚会觉得很兴奋 |
[04:50] | – Here. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[04:52] | – So now what’s going on here? – Well, this is a silent auction. | -现在是怎样 -这是一场缄默拍卖会 |
[04:57] | They lay out all the stuff here and then you write down your offer | 要卖的东西都在这里 你写下竞标价 |
[05:00] | And then the highest bid gets it. | 出价最高的就是得主 |
[05:02] | l know what a silent auction is. | 我知道什么叫缄默拍卖 |
[05:04] | I meant, what’s going on with your hair? | 我是说你的头发怎么了 |
[05:09] | – Why? – No, it’s nice. | -怎么说 -不是啊 很好看 |
[05:13] | Nice to see you Rachel. So glad you brought someone. | 瑞秋 欢迎 你带了一位朋友来 |
[05:16] | Someone? l brought people. | 一位 我带了一群呢 |
[05:19] | Mr. Thompson, this is Phoebe. | 汤普森先生 这位是菲比 |
[05:20] | Phoebe, this is Mr.Thompson. | 菲比 这位是汤普森先生 |
[05:21] | He’s the head of my department. | 他是我的部门主管 |
[05:23] | – And l also brought my friend Joey. – Shrimp toast! | -我还带了我的朋友乔伊 -虾子吐司 |
[05:28] | You know, l don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[05:32] | Well, I hope you’re gonna bid on some things Rachel. | 希望你会参加竞标 |
[05:34] | Well, you know what? Actually, | 其实 |
[05:35] | I was about to bid on this lovely trip to Paris. | 我正打算投标这趟巴黎之旅 |
[05:38] | – Nice choice. Good luck. – Thank you. | -有眼光 祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[05:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:44] | Twenty dollars. | 二十元 |
[05:54] | Shut the door! Shut the door! | 把门关上 把门关上 |
[05:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:58] | The guys across the hall are throwing water balloons at us. | 对面的男生在朝我们丢水球 |
[06:01] | Oh, you have to call the police! | 你们得报警 |
[06:02] | That’s what I did to the kids in my building! | 我都这样对付我家那栋的小孩 |
[06:05] | No, it’s a water balloon fight. We started it. | 这是水球仗 是我们挑起的 |
[06:10] | Listen, l just stopped by | 听我说 我来问你 |
[06:13] | to see if you wanted to see this play tonight. | 晚上要不要去看戏 |
[06:15] | it’s supposed to be excellent. The director is… | 这出戏应该很棒 导演… |
[06:17] | Who drank all the kamikazes? | 谁把神风特攻队都喝了 |
[06:19] | Nobody. We put them in here! | 没有 在水球里 |
[06:22] | You want some? | 你要吗 不要 |
[06:23] | Ok, ok. | 好了 好了 |
[06:25] | – Could l talk to you for a second? – Yeah, sure. | -我可以跟你讲一下话吗 -当然可以 |
[06:30] | So this play, what do you think? | 所以你要去看戏吗 |
[06:32] | – lt’s gotten great reviews… – Attack! | -它的剧评很好 -攻击! |
[06:37] | – Put your balloons down! – You put your balloons down! | -放下水球 你们才放下 -你们才放下 |
[06:41] | Everybody put their balloons down! | 统统都把水球放下 |
[06:47] | Now, this is a nice suit! | 这可是高级西装 |
[06:53] | Our next item is the romantic trip to Paris. | 下一项拍卖品是巴黎浪漫之旅 |
[06:57] | lt goes to Emil Alexander with a high bid of $2300. | 艾弥尔·亚历山大 以两千三百元得标 |
[07:02] | So close! | 只差一点 |
[07:05] | Guys, look. Got me some drinks. | 你们看 我拿了几杯酒 |
[07:10] | – What are you doing? – Open bar. | -你在干什么 -不用钱嘛 |
[07:14] | And finally, our biggest item tonight. | 最后是今晚的最大项目 |
[07:16] | The 22-foot Gentleman’s Daysailer sailboat. | 二十二英尺豪华帆船 |
[07:20] | The winning bid was a whopping $20,000. | 得标金额高达两万元 |
[07:25] | l won. | 我赢了 |
[07:28] | That was my guess. | 那是我猜的 |
[07:31] | – What? What? What? – l guessed $20,000. | -什么 -我猜两万 |
[07:35] | Joey, it is an auction. You don’t guess. You buy! | 乔伊 这是拍卖会 不是猜 是买 |
[07:40] | What? | 什么 |
[07:43] | l don’t have $20,000. | 我没有两万 |
[07:45] | Congratulations on your new boat, Joey Tribbiani. | 恭喜你购得新船… 乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[07:52] | Joey, sit down. | 坐下啦 |
[07:54] | Forget her. You enjoy this. | 别理她 开心就好 |
[08:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:17] | ”One nation… | “一个国家 |
[08:19] | …under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. ” | 在神之下 不可分割 全民拥有 自由公正” |
[08:25] | l remembered it. The champagne is here. | 我记得是这样背 香槟来了 |
[08:28] | – You okay? – Yes. Yes. l’m good. Are you good? Are you good? | -你没事吧 -我很好 你好吗 |
[08:31] | ls everything…? Are you perfect? | 这一切…你很好吗 |
[08:34] | Yeah. l’m okay. | 还好 |
[08:36] | – Actually, l’m a bit cold. Can l have your jacket? – Oh, yeah. | -其实我有点冷 外套可以借我吗 -可以 |
[08:39] | No, you can’t have my jacket. | 不行 我的外套不能借你 |
[08:43] | Because then l would be cold. | 因为那样我就会冷 |
[08:46] | lf you thought you’d be cold, | 你要是觉得会冷 |
[08:48] | you should’ve brought your own jacket. | 应该自己带外套 |
[08:51] | But, other than that, are you okay? are you okay? | 除此之外你好吗 |
[08:55] | – Are you sure you’re okay? – Yes. l’m fine. | -你真的没事吗 -对 我很好 |
[09:00] | ln fact, l’ve been fine for a long time now and l think… | 我这段日子一直都很好 我觉得… |
[09:05] | …the reason is you. | 都是拜你所赐 |
[09:08] | That’s sweet. | 好甜蜜喔 |
[09:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:13] | Before l met you, l had really little life. | 认识你之前 我的人生微不足道 |
[09:19] | – And l couldn’t imagine growing old… – Oh, my God. | -我无法想像一个人 -我的天哪 |
[09:22] | l know. But let me say it. | 我知道 不过让我说完 |
[09:23] | Oh my god, Richard. | 我的天哪 理查德 |
[09:25] | What? l’m Chandler. | 什么 我是钱德勒 |
[09:30] | Oh, that’s Richard. | 那是理查德 |
[09:33] | Oh god. Maybe he won’t see us. Richard! | 天哪 也许他会没看见 理查德 |
[09:40] | Monica. Chandler. | 莫妮卡 钱德勒 |
[09:44] | l don’t know why l did that. | 我不知道我为什么要抱你 |
[09:48] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[09:49] | You too. You let your hair grow long. | 彼此彼此 你把头发留长了 |
[09:51] | Yeah, oh, that’s right. You always wanted me to. | 没错 你一直希望我留长 |
[09:54] | l see your mustache is back. | 你又开始留胡子了 |
[09:56] | Well, my nose got lonely. | 我的鼻子感到寂寞嘛 |
[09:58] | And you don’t have a mustache, which is good. | 你没留胡子 很好 |
[10:03] | I’m Chandler. l make jokes when l’m uncomfortable. | 我是钱德勒 我一蹩扭就开玩笑 |
[10:07] | l’m sorry. Lisa, Monica, Chandler. We used to date. | 抱歉 丽莎 莫妮卡 钱德勒 我们交往过 |
[10:12] | Richard, no one’s supposed to know about us. | 理查德 我们的事应该保密的 |
[10:18] | See? l did it again. | 我又来了 |
[10:21] | – Chandler, what if we sit down. – Yeah l’ll sit down. | -钱德勒 我们坐下吧 -好 我坐 |
[10:24] | – It’s good to see you. – Your table’s ready, sir. | -很高兴见到你 -您的桌子准备好了 |
[10:27] | – Good to see you guys. – Yes. | -很高兴遇见你们 -好 |
[10:29] | Or if you prefer, this table’s available. | 这一桌也是空的 |
[10:32] | That might be fun. | 一起坐应该不错 |
[10:39] | – What were you thinking? – l didn’t know it was an auction. | -你在想什么啊 -我不知道这是拍卖会 |
[10:43] | l figured l’d take a guess. | 我以为猜一猜 |
[10:45] | Help a charity. Free boat! | 帮助慈善团体 免费得帆船 |
[10:48] | Why would a charity give away a free boat? | 慈善团体为什么要送帆船 |
[10:51] | l don’t know. Charity? | 我哪知 做慈善吗 |
[10:55] | Well, just buy the damn boat. | 你就买吧 |
[10:58] | Phoebe, don’t you think you’ve had enough to drink? | 菲比 你喝得够多了吧 |
[11:01] | l’m just helping the kids. | 我只是在帮助儿童 |
[11:05] | How is you drinking helping the kids? | 你喝酒怎么能帮助儿童 |
[11:08] | Because the more l drink, | 我喝得越多 |
[11:09] | the less there is for the kids to drink. | 孩子们能喝的就越少 |
[11:15] | Mr. Tribbiani, your generous contribution brings us | 崔比安尼先生 你的慷慨解囊 |
[11:19] | a big step closer to building the youth center. | 让兴建活动中心的事大有进展 |
[11:22] | Just out of curiosity, how-how much is that boat worth? | 我很好奇 那艘船原价多少 |
[11:25] | l think it was valued at 19,000. | 差不多是一万九 |
[11:27] | Hey, l was pretty close. | 我猜得蛮准的 |
[11:33] | So, bad news. | 坏消息 |
[11:36] | l can’t buy the boat. l don’t have any money. | 我不能买那艘船 我没有钱 |
[11:42] | Joey! Joey, good one. He’s silly. | 乔伊 你真幽默 |
[11:47] | Good! Very good! | 你真会演 |
[11:54] | So uh listen, I think I’m gonna take off now. | 好吧 我要闪人了 |
[11:56] | You can’t leave, Joey! | 你不能走 乔伊 |
[11:58] | You agreed to buy that boat, all right?! lt’s a contract. | 你同意要买船 具有约束力 |
[12:01] | And plus if you leave, my boss will kill me. | 而且你走了 我的主管会宰了我 |
[12:04] | Well, what am I gonna do Rach?! I don’t have that kind of money! | 那怎么办 我没有那么多钱 |
[12:07] | l know. Okay, okay. All right. All right, this is what we’ll do. | 我知道 好 这样吧 |
[12:11] | we are gonna go to the next highest bidder, | 我们去找出价第二高的人 |
[12:13] | and we are just gonna let them buy it, | 然后让他们去买 |
[12:15] | and then you’ll pay the difference. | 你只要付差价 |
[12:17] | Okay. Look l don’t know why the kids | 好吧 我真不明白 |
[12:19] | need a youth center anyway.Y’know? | 这些小孩要活动中心干嘛啊 |
[12:21] | They should just watch TV after school like l did. | 放了学跟我一样看电视就好啦 |
[12:24] | l turned out fine. | 我现在也蛮好的啊 |
[12:27] | Not great. | 但是不够优秀 |
[12:31] | So we’re hiding in the bathroom…. | 我们躲在洗手间里 |
[12:33] | And-and then I sneak out and before Monica can, | 然后我溜出来 但莫妮卡还没出来 |
[12:36] | her parents come in. | 她父母就进去了 |
[12:37] | l hide in the shower and the next thing you know | 于是我躲到浴帘后面 |
[12:39] | they’re going at it right on the bathroom floor. | 接着他们就在地上做起来了 |
[12:41] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[12:43] | I got a good one, I got a good one! | 我有一个 我有一个 |
[12:44] | l once walked in on both my parents making love to the same guy. | 我有一次撞见我父母 跟同一个男人做爱 |
[12:55] | lt’s so great seeing you guys again. l’d like to make a toast. | 遇见你们真的好开心 我想敬酒 |
[13:00] | As a poet once said, ”ln the sweetness of friendship… | 一位诗人说过 “在友谊的甜蜜里 |
[13:04] | …let there be laughter and sharing of pleasures for, | 尽情欢笑 分享欢乐吧 |
[13:07] | in the dew of little things, | 人心正是从中获得朝气 |
[13:09] | the heart finds its morning and is refreshed. ” | 焕然一新” |
[13:15] | What? | 什么 |
[13:24] | Oh, my God! You guys! | 天哪 你们 |
[13:26] | Before you say anything, we got a story for you! | 在你开口之前 我们有事要说 |
[13:28] | Guess who we bumped into at dinner? | 你猜我们吃饭时遇见谁 |
[13:30] | – Who? – Richard! | -谁 -理查德 什么 |
[13:36] | I thought you were going out with Elizabeth. | 你不是要跟伊丽莎白约会 |
[13:38] | Yeah, I was but uh, she was a little busy with a water balloon fight. | 没错 但是她忙着打水球仗 |
[13:42] | Oh Ross, sometimes grown-ups have commitments | 有时”大人”就是 |
[13:44] | they just can’t get out of! | 会有事无法脱身 |
[13:47] | Maybe she is too young for me. | 也许她真的太年轻了 |
[13:49] | When l was over there, and she was running around with her friends, | 当我看到她跟朋友横冲直撞 |
[13:51] | l felt like l was a babysitter. | 我觉得我好像保姆 |
[13:54] | I finally started to see what you guys were talking about. | 我开始了解你们的话了 |
[13:57] | l don’t know what to do. | 我该怎么办啊 |
[13:58] | Why don’t you just weigh out | 你可以比较 |
[13:59] | the good stuff about the relationship against the bad stuff. | 这段感情的利与弊 |
[14:01] | That’s what l did when l first started… weighing stuff. | 我当初就是这样…比较东西的 |
[14:07] | Okay, bad stuff. | 好 弊 |
[14:09] | Well, l’m 1 2 years older than she is. | 我比她大十二岁 |
[14:12] | If the school finds out you’re fired. | 学校发现会开除你 |
[14:14] | – She’s leaving for three months. – For camp. | -她要离开三个月 -参加夏令营 |
[14:18] | Okay, good stuff. | 好 利 |
[14:20] | Well, she’s sweet and pretty and… | 她很甜很漂亮… |
[14:24] | Look Ross, the only question you need to ask is, | 罗斯 你只需要问自己 |
[14:26] | Do you see a future?” | 与她有未来吗 |
[14:28] | I mean like, do you see yourself marrying her? | 你能想像跟她结婚吗 |
[14:31] | Oh my God! You did it already! You married her, didn’t you?! | 天哪 你已经娶她了对不对 |
[14:36] | No! No! I… didn’t do that. It’s just… | 没有啦 我只是… |
[14:41] | Okay, honestly, no. l don’t see a big future with her. | 好吧 我觉得我们没什么未来 |
[14:47] | Okay, well, l think that’s your answer. | 那这就是你的答案了 |
[14:49] | l gotta talk to her. l hate this part. | 我得告诉她 我最恨做这事了 |
[14:52] | Hey you have to forget about Elizabeth. lf you’re not careful… | 你必须忘记伊丽莎白 你要是不小心 |
[14:55] | …you may not get married at all this year. | 今年可能会结不到婚呢 |
[15:02] | -Rach! Rachel! Next highest bidder is at table one. – Great. | -出价第二高的人在一号桌 -太好了 |
[15:07] | Oh and the guy who got the Paris trip is at table four. | 标到巴黎之旅的人坐四号桌 好 |
[15:10] | Why do you care about the guy who won the Paris trip? | 你干嘛问谁赢了巴黎之旅 |
[15:12] | lt’s a trip for two. | 那是双人之旅 |
[15:15] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[15:21] | Excuse me, ils the person who won the Paris trip at this table? | 抱歉 标到巴黎之旅的人 在这一桌吗 |
[15:25] | – That was me. – Enchante. | -我就是 -您好 |
[15:32] | -Excuse me. ls there a Mr. Bowmont at this table? – That’s me. | -抱歉 有没有一位波芒先生 -我就是 |
[15:37] | Well, hello. This is your lucky day, Mr. Bowmont. | 你好 你今天走运了 波芒先生 |
[15:41] | The Gentleman Daysailer has become available again… | 那艘帆船又要卖了 |
[15:45] | …and l believe you made a bid of $ 18,000. | 你开了一万八的价格 |
[15:49] | You have to pay that. lt’s not just a guess. | 你得付钱 不是猜好玩的 |
[15:55] | l was relieved l didn’t win the boat. | 其实没标到我松了口气 |
[15:57] | My wife would’ve killed me. | 我老婆会宰了我的 |
[15:59] | You kidding? She’ll love this boat! | 不会吧 她会爱死这艘船 |
[16:01] | -Yeah. What is your wife’s name? -It’s Pam. | -是啊 尊夫人芳名 -她叫潘 |
[16:05] | Pam! | 潘 |
[16:07] | Just imagine this: The Pam. | 天哪 想像一下”潘号” |
[16:12] | l don’t think she’d like that. | 我想她不会喜欢 |
[16:15] | Okay. lmagine this: The Mr. Bowmont. | 那想像… “波芒先生号” |
[16:20] | – l don’t think so dear. – Let me paint you a little picture. | -还是不要了 -让我为你描绘一下 |
[16:23] | All right, You are setting sail up the Hudson. | 你在哈德逊河上航行 |
[16:26] | You’ve got the wind in your… arms. | 风吹过你的头…臂弯 |
[16:31] | You get all that peace and quiet you’ve always wanted. | 你得到你企盼已久的安宁 |
[16:35] | You get back to nature. You can go fishing. | 你回到大自然怀抱 你可以钓鱼 |
[16:38] | You get one of those hats. And people call you captain. | 你可以买一顶帽子 让大家叫你船长 |
[16:41] | And then when you’re old, Cappy. | 等你老了就是老船长 |
[16:46] | What the hell. lt’s for a good cause. All right. | 管他的 不买说不过去 我买了 |
[16:49] | No way! lt’s mine! | 你别想 船是我的 |
[16:50] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[16:53] | All the stuff you said, l want that! | 你刚才说的那些事我也要 |
[16:56] | But Joey, you don’t have $20,000! | 但是乔伊 你没有两万 |
[16:58] | Who cares? l’ll make payments! | 管他的 我分期也行 |
[17:00] | Whatever it takes, l want the Mr. Bowmont! | 我要”波芒先生号” |
[17:08] | Oh, my God. You’re back. | 天哪 你们回来了 |
[17:10] | Let me see it. Let me see your hand. | 让我 看你的手 让我看你的手 |
[17:13] | Why do you wanna see my hand? | 你为什么要看我的手 |
[17:15] | l wanna see what’s in your hand. l wanna see the trash. | 我想看你手上拿的垃圾 |
[17:21] | lt’s all dirty. You should throw this out. | 好脏 你最好拿去扔 |
[17:26] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[17:30] | – What did you guys just do? – What happened? | -你们搞什么 -怎么回事 |
[17:33] | – Richard was there. So l couldn’t do it. – Oh, no. | -理查德也在 我无法开口 -不会吧 |
[17:36] | I’m gonna do it tomorrow y’know, and-and surprise her, | 我要延到明天 给她惊喜 |
[17:39] | – But now you’ve ruined it. – We didn’t ruin it! | -却被你们破坏了 -我们没有破坏 |
[17:42] | Who walks in a room and asks to see a person’s hands? | 谁会一进门就要看别人的手 |
[17:46] | A palm reader, a manicurist, a hand doctor…. | 算命师 修指甲的小姐 手部医生… |
[17:50] | – Glove salesman. – Good one! | -手套推销员 -漂亮 |
[17:55] | This is terrible. What am I going to do? | 真惨 我该怎么办 |
[17:57] | Look, she only suspects something okay? | 她只是在怀疑 又不是确定 |
[17:59] | She doesn’t know for sure, so just throw her off the track. | 错误引导她就行了 |
[18:02] | That’s right, I can throw her off. | 可以骗她 |
[18:03] | l’ll pretend marriage is the last thing on my mind. | 让她觉得我完全不考虑结婚 |
[18:06] | Yeah! Yeah! Convince her that-that you’re scared of commitment! | 让她相信你很害怕承诺 |
[18:09] | l can do that. l’ve had years of practice. | 我做得到 我练三十年了 |
[18:12] | Being you is finally gonna pay off! | 养兵千日 终于能用在一时啦 |
[18:17] | I had to go all the way to the basement, | 我刚跑去地下室扔了 |
[18:18] | some idiot keeps stuffing the trash chute with pizza boxes. | 某个白痴小孩老用披萨盒把垃圾槽堵住 |
[18:22] | That guy is still doing that? | 那个家伙还是没改啊 |
[18:27] | Oh my God you’re here, let me see your hand!! | 天哪 你们回来了 我看看你的手 |
[18:29] | You’re too late! She already took out the trash! | 来不及了 她已经把垃圾拿去扔了 |
[18:43] | l have never had such a healthy breakup. | 我从没有过这么平和的分手 |
[18:47] | She was such a grownup about it. | 她表现得好成熟 |
[18:51] | She didn’t seem too immature for me. | 我觉得她一点也不幼稚 |
[18:54] | Did l just make a huge mistake? | 我是不是犯了个大错啊 |
[18:58] | Ross! Wait! | 罗斯 等等 |
[19:00] | Elizabeth, thank God. l was just thinking about… | 伊丽莎白 太好了 我正在想说… |
[19:03] | You suck! | 你最烂了 |
[19:06] | What? | 什么 |
[19:13] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[19:15] | Breakup’s still on. | 好 分手还是有效 |
[19:25] | Okay, okay, here she comes! | 她来了 |
[19:27] | How do I look? Do I look like a guy who doesn’t want to get married? | 我像不像不想结婚的人 |
[19:30] | Yeah! And also, a little like a French guy. | 像 还有点像法国人 |
[19:37] | l never noticed that before. | 我第一次发现呢 |
[19:43] | – What are you up to? – Hanging out. Talking about websites. | -你们在干什么 -在随便聊聊网站之类的 |
[19:49] | We saw this interesting website about marriage… | 有一个网站在讨论婚姻 |
[19:52] | …and how totally unnecessary it is, | 及婚姻的一无是处 |
[19:55] | and how it is just a way for the government to keep tabs on you. | 说那只是政府监视你的方式 |
[19:58] | Yeah, Big Brother. | 是啊 专制 |
[20:01] | That’s a bit crazy. | 有点夸张 |
[20:02] | Although I am y’know glad to hear | 不过你们总算上了 |
[20:04] | that you’re branching out on what you look at on the Internet. | 其他类别的网站 |
[20:08] | Y’know, it just got me thinking though. | 不过我就想 |
[20:09] | Why would anybody want to get married? | 为什么会有人想要结婚 |
[20:11] | Why?! To celebrate your relationship! | 因为要赞颂这段感情 |
[20:14] | To solidify your commitment! | 要巩固你们的承诺 |
[20:16] | To declare your love for one another to the world. | 要向全世界宣布你们的爱 |
[20:23] | Okay, well, that’s good to know. | 能知道你的反应真好 |
[20:27] | The Mr. Bowmont is here! | “波芒先生号”来了 |
[20:36] | Hey Monica, there’s a customer who wants to compliment the chef, | 莫妮卡 有客人想向主厨致意 |
[20:38] | Shall l let him in? | 让他进来吗 |
[20:39] | Sure. l love this part. | 当然 我最爱这种事了 |
[20:42] | – Come on in. – Hi. | -进来吧 -你好吗 |
[20:46] | – Richard. – Actually, I’m not here to compliment the chef. | -理查德 -其实我不是来向主厨致意的 |
[20:50] | Oh, that’s okay I hate when people come back to compliment the chef. | 没关系 我最讨厌客人跑来致意 |
[20:53] | Like l have nothing better to do. | 好像我很闲似的 |
[20:57] | So, what’s up? | 你有什么事 |
[20:59] | lt was great seeing you the other night. | 那天晚上遇见你很开心 |
[21:01] | Good to see you too. | 我也很开心 |
[21:05] | Did you come down here to tell me that? | 你就是来说这个的吗 |
[21:07] | No! I came here to tell you something else. | 不是 我是来说别的 |
[21:12] | l came here to tell you l still love you. | 我是来说我仍然爱你 |