时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What? What did you…? What? | 什么 你刚才…什么 |
[00:08] | l still love you. | 我仍然爱你 |
[00:10] | l know l shouldn’t even be here telling you this. | 我知道我甚至不该告诉你 |
[00:14] | I mean, you’re with Chandler, who l really like. | 你跟钱德勒在一起 我很喜欢他 |
[00:16] | lf you say he’s straight, l’ll believe you. | 你说他是异性恋 我就相信你 |
[00:20] | After seeing you the other night, | 但那天见到你之后 |
[00:21] | l knew if l didn’t tell you l’d regret it for the rest of my life. | 我知道我不说会后悔一辈子 |
[00:24] | Letting you go was the stupidest thing l ever did. | 放弃你是我所做过最蠢的事 |
[00:29] | You’re really not supposed to be back here. | 你不该到厨房来的 |
[00:32] | I know. l’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[00:33] | l know this is the wrong time and the wrong place… | 我知道时机地点都不对 |
[00:37] | …but l had to tell you. | 但是 我一定要说 |
[00:39] | l wanna spend my life with you. l wanna marry you. | 我想跟你共度一生 我想娶你 |
[00:44] | l wanna have kids with you. | 我想跟你生儿育女 |
[00:49] | Oh, my God. Why don’t they put chairs back here? | 这里为什么没摆椅子 |
[00:53] | Look, l know this is crazy, but am l too late? | 我知道这很疯狂 来不及了吗 |
[00:57] | Yes. You’re too late. Where was all this three years ago? | 没错 你三年前怎么不说这些话 |
[01:01] | l know. l was an idiot. | 我知道 我是个白痴 |
[01:03] | l tried to forget you. l really did. | 我也想忘记你 真的 |
[01:06] | You know what, after our last lunch, | 我们去年吃完饭 |
[01:08] | I spent six months in Africa trying to get you out of my head! | 我跑去非洲六个月想忘记你呢 |
[01:11] | – What did you do there? – Work with blind kids. | -你去非洲做什么 -帮助盲童 |
[01:15] | What are you doing to me? | 你干嘛这么折磨我 |
[01:18] | Look, l…. | 瞧 |
[01:20] | l’m sorry, but this is not gonna happen. | 很抱歉 我们之间是不可能的 |
[01:23] | That’s fine. l’ll walk away. | 好 我会离开 |
[01:25] | l’ll never bother you again. | 再也不会来烦你 |
[01:27] | Only if you say Chandler’s willing to give you everything l am. | 但前提是 钱德勒也愿意给你这一切 |
[01:32] | Well, he is. Yeah. l mean… | 他愿意 |
[01:34] | …marriage is all he talks about. My goodness! | 没错 他成天把婚姻挂在嘴边 |
[01:38] | ln fact, l’m the one making him wait. | 事实上是我在让他等 |
[01:41] | You are? Why? | 是吗 对 |
[01:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:45] | Because of the government. | 因为政府的阴谋 |
[01:54] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:59] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:01] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:04] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:09] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:12] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:14] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:18] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:29] | lsn’t it incredible? | 很棒吧 |
[02:31] | Monica and Chandler are getting married. | 莫妮卡和钱德勒要结婚了 |
[02:35] | l know. They’ll be so happy together. | 就是啊 他们会很幸福 |
[02:38] | I mean two best friends falling in love, | 与最要好的朋友坠入爱河 |
[02:40] | how often does that happen? | 多难能可贵啊 |
[02:41] | – Not that often. – No. | -的确不容易 -没错 |
[02:44] | – l’m so happy for them. – Me too. So happy for them. | -我好替他们开心 -我也好开心 |
[02:49] | l’m so happy and not at all jealous. | 我很高兴 毫无嫉妒之心 |
[02:52] | Oh, no! God, definitely not jealous. | 没错 当然没有 |
[03:00] | l’m probably 98% happy and maybe 2% jealous. | 我可能是98%开心 2%嫉妒 |
[03:05] | – l mean, what’s 2%? That’s nothing. – Totally. | -2%等于没有 -没错 |
[03:11] | – l’m like 90/10. – Yeah. Me too. | -我是九比一 -我也是 |
[03:18] | Have you guys seen Chandler? | 你们有见到钱德勒吗 |
[03:24] | No, but y’know who did stop in here looking for ya, | 没有 但你知道谁来找过你吗 |
[03:27] | Tennille. | 坦妮尔[船长与坦妮尔乐团] |
[03:36] | The marriage stuff you were saying yesterday? | 你昨天说的那些话 |
[03:39] | You don’t believe that. Do you? | 应该不是真心话吧 |
[03:40] | Sure, l do. | 当然是 |
[03:42] | ln fact, l think the concept of marriage is unnatural. | 事实上我觉得婚姻本身 就很不近人情 |
[03:46] | I mean, look at pigs. Let’s take a second here and look at pigs. | 你看猪嘛 我们来看一下猪 |
[03:50] | Pigs don’t mate for life. | 猪不会有固定配偶 |
[03:52] | A pig can have 100 sexual partners in a lifetime. | 猪的一生可以有一百个性伴侣 |
[03:56] | That’s an ordinary pig, | 那还只是普通的猪 |
[03:57] | not even a pig that’s good at sports. | 还不是擅长运动的猪呢 |
[04:03] | Are you honestly telling me | 你是说你 |
[04:04] | that-that you may never want to get married? | 可能永远都不想结婚吗 |
[04:07] | Never say never, but, you know, probably… | 话不能说死 不过应该是… |
[04:09] | …yeah, never. | 永远不会 |
[04:12] | Oh, my God. Then what are we even doing? What is this? | 天哪 那我们在干什么 现在是怎样 |
[04:16] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! What is all this pressure? | 干嘛对我施压 |
[04:20] | ls this some new kind of strategy? | 这是某种新策略吗 |
[04:22] | Why don’t you put down your copy of The Rules, huh, mantrap? | 你别再搞尔虞我诈那一套了 |
[04:28] | You know what? l gotta go. | 你知道吗 我要走了 |
[04:32] | lt’s okay. l got a plan. | 放心 我自有打算 |
[04:40] | – We’re gonna find love. – Definitely. | -我们会找到真爱的 -一定会的 |
[04:44] | Yeah, l’m pretty confident about that. | 我对这点有信心 |
[04:47] | That’s what makes it so easy | 所以我可以有八成 |
[04:49] | to be 80%/ happy for Monica and Chandler. | 替莫妮卡和钱德勒高兴 |
[04:53] | It would be nice to have a little guarantee though. | 不过要是有保障就好了 |
[04:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:56] | Well y’know, some people make deals with a friend, | 有些人不是会跟朋友约定 |
[04:59] | like if neither of them are married by 40, | 要是两个人到了四十都没结婚 |
[05:02] | they marry each other. | 他们就要结婚 |
[05:03] | – You mean a backup? – Exactly. | -你是指备胎 -没错 |
[05:05] | Yeah, l’ve got that. | 我已经找好了 |
[05:09] | You do? | 你找好了 |
[05:10] | – Who? – Joey. | -是谁 -乔伊 |
[05:12] | – Joey? Are you serious? – Yeah, l locked him in years ago. | -乔伊 真的吗 -好几年前就说好了 |
[05:20] | Wait. So if neither of you are married by 40, | 所以要是你们四十岁还没结婚 |
[05:24] | you’re gonna marry Joey. | 你就要嫁给乔伊吗 |
[05:25] | Yep. We shook on it. | 对 我们握手为定了 |
[05:28] | But believe me, that is not how he wanted to seal the deal. | 不过他可不想就此打住 |
[05:33] | Oh, seriously? | 是吗 |
[05:34] | l think his exact words were… | 对 他说的是… |
[05:39] | Charming. | 真迷人 |
[05:41] | He’s just a backup. | 只是个备胎 |
[05:51] | – Hey, Monica. – Have you seen Rachel? Or a mirror? | -莫妮卡 -你有见到瑞秋或照镜子吗 |
[05:57] | – lt’s for my boat. Pretty cool, huh? – Yeah, it’s great. | -这是我的船长装 酷吧 -很酷 |
[06:01] | What’s wrong? Talk to the captain. | 怎么了 告诉船长 |
[06:05] | I’m just having one of those days | 我又发现 |
[06:06] | where you realize you’re in a dead-end relationship! | 这段感情是死路一条 |
[06:09] | Chandler giving you a hard time huh? | 钱德勒欺负你是吧 |
[06:11] | l don’t want marriage tomorrow. | 我又不是明天就要结婚 |
[06:13] | It’s just that I-I’d like to believe | 我只是想知道 |
[06:14] | that I’m in a relationship that’s actually going somewhere, | 我们有个目标 |
[06:16] | that l’m not wasting time. | 而不是在原地打转 浪费时间 |
[06:17] | You know Chandler. | 你也了解钱德勒 |
[06:19] | No, l don’t know Chandler. | 我已经不了解钱德勒了 |
[06:21] | Not anymore. lt’s like something’s changed. | 仿佛有什么事变了 |
[06:25] | – Maybe you changed. – l didn’t change. | -也许是你变了 -我才没变 |
[06:29] | Maybe that’s the problem. | 也许问题就在这里 |
[06:33] | – What? – Chandler is a complex fellow. | -什么 -钱德勒很复杂 |
[06:36] | One who is unlikely to take a wife. | 不太可能娶妻 |
[06:42] | What does he think? | 他是怎么想的 |
[06:42] | Does he think l’ll wait around for nothing? | 他以为我会空等下去吗 |
[06:45] | Monica. Face it. Chandler is against marriage. | 面对现实吧 钱德勒反对婚姻 |
[06:48] | And always will be. | 他是不会变了 |
[06:51] | There’s some people who do wanna marry me. | 有些人可是真心想娶我呢 |
[06:54] | – There are? – Yeah. Richard. | -有吗 -有 理查德 |
[06:57] | Richard said he wants to marry you? | 理查德说他想娶你 |
[07:01] | And-and Chandler’s tellin’ya how much he hates marriage?! | 钱德勒说他痛恨婚姻 |
[07:03] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:05] | Chandler loves marriage! | 钱德勒热爱婚姻 |
[07:09] | You just told me that he hates marriage! | 你刚刚才说他痛恨婚姻 |
[07:11] | ”He’s a complex fellow who’s unlikely to take a wife” ! | 说他很复杂 不太可能娶妻 |
[07:15] | ”He’s against marriage and always will be” ! | 说他会永远反对婚姻 |
[07:18] | You got that from what l said? | 你就这么解读我的话啊 |
[07:27] | – Rach. – Hey, you. | -瑞秋 -帅哥 |
[07:31] | – Come on in. – Thank you. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[07:34] | You know, l’m so sorry to hear about you and Elizabeth. | 很遗撼你跟伊丽莎白分手了 |
[07:37] | Thanks. l really thought we’d be able to make it work. | 谢谢 我以为我们能克服万难 不过… |
[07:41] | l guess it wasn’t meant to be. | 这大概是有缘无分吧 |
[07:44] | Yeah. Love. lt’s a tricky business, isn’t it? | 是啊 爱情…爱情真是微妙 |
[07:49] | – l guess so. – So, what do you say we make a pact? | -是啊 -我们要不要来做个约定 |
[07:53] | lf you and l are both single by 40, we get married. | 要是我们到了四十都还没结婚 我们就结婚 |
[07:57] | l mean, we know each other, we like each other… | 我们互相认识 互相喜欢 |
[08:00] | …we’ve already slept together, | 我们已经上过床 |
[08:02] | so there’ll be no surprises there. You know what I mean? | 不会有惊讶的地方 |
[08:04] | No, like, ”What’s that?” | 不会有什么”哇靠” |
[08:10] | – Oh, you want me to be your backup. – Exactly. | -你想找我当备胎 -没错 |
[08:14] | Yeah. l already have one. | 我已经有备胎了 |
[08:18] | – What? Who? – Phoebe. | -是谁 -菲比 |
[08:19] | Phoebe? | 菲比 |
[08:21] | But she just said Joey is her backup. | 但是她说乔伊是她的备胎 |
[08:24] | Oh, l don’t think so. | 才不是呢 |
[08:27] | Ross. We just spoke. She said that she and Joey made a deal. | 我刚跟她聊过 她说她和乔伊约好了 |
[08:31] | That’s impossible. I mean we have had a deal for years. | 不可能的 我们早就约好了 |
[08:35] | We shook on it. | 还握手为定 |
[08:36] | although believe me she wanted to do a lot more than that. | 不过我可以告诉你 她想要的不只是那样呢 |
[08:44] | Where the hell have you been?! | 你上哪儿去了 |
[08:46] | l was making a coconut phone with the Professor. | 我在跟教授做椰子电话 |
[08:51] | Richard told Monica he wants to marry her. | 理查德跟莫妮卡说他想娶她 |
[08:54] | – What? – Yeah. Yeah. l’ve been trying to find you. | -什么 -就是啊 我一直想去找你 |
[08:57] | Tell you to stop messing with her. | 让你别再吓唬她了 |
[08:58] | And l would have | 要不是这双鞋 |
[08:59] | if these damn boat shoes wouldn’t keep flying off! | 跑一跑就掉 我早找着你了 |
[09:03] | – Oh, my God! – l know! They suck! | -我的天哪 -就是啊 烂死了 |
[09:06] | He’s not supposed to ask her to marry him! | 他不该向我的女朋友求婚 |
[09:08] | I’m supposed to do that! | 该求婚的人是我 |
[09:09] | – l know! – What…? | -我知道啊 -那… |
[09:11] | You know what l’ll do? l’ll go over there and kick his ass! | 你知道吗 我要去找他教训他 |
[09:15] | Will you help me? | 你愿意帮忙吗 |
[09:18] | Look, l don’t think us getting our asses kicked is a solution, okay? | 钱德勒 被他海扁一顿不是办法 |
[09:23] | – Look, just go and find Monica. – You’re right. | -赶快去找莫妮卡吧 -你说得对 |
[09:27] | Okay. l’m gonna get the ring… | 好 我去拿戒指 我去拿戒指 |
[09:29] | …l’m gonna go find her and l’m just gonna propose! | 我要找到她 直接向她求婚 |
[09:34] | Dude! Dude! Dude! – What? | 好 老兄 怎样 |
[09:36] | Let me know about that coconut phone, | 之后让我看看你的椰子电话 |
[09:37] | it might be great for the boat. | 也许很适合摆在船上 |
[10:03] | l don’t know why l’m here. | 我不知道我来干什么 |
[10:05] | l didn’t ask. | 我又没问 |
[10:09] | – You wanna come in? – l don’t know. | -你要进来吗 -我不知道 |
[10:13] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[10:15] | Well l’ll just leave the door open and sit on the couch. | 那我把门开着 回去坐下 |
[10:21] | – Chandler is such an idiot! – Drink? | -钱德勒真是个白痴 -喝酒吗 |
[10:26] | – Yeah. Scotch on the… – Rocks with a twist? | -好 我要威士忌加… -冰块和莱姆片 |
[10:29] | l remember. | 我记得 |
[10:33] | You still smoking cigars? | 还在抽雪茄吗 |
[10:36] | No, no. That’s art. | 不 那是艺术 |
[10:41] | lf it bothers you, l can put my art out. | 如果你不喜欢 我可以把艺术熄掉 |
[10:44] | No, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[10:49] | So, Monica, let me ask you a question. | 莫妮卡 我问你一件事 |
[10:53] | Since we broke up, do you ever… | 我们分手后 |
[10:56] | …think about me? | 你想过我吗 |
[10:58] | Actually, l thought about you a few months ago. | 我两个月前还想到你 |
[11:01] | – Really? – But it’s because… | -是吗 -不过是因为 |
[11:03] | …l had an eye exam, and l don’t like my new eye doctor. | 我去做眼睛检查 又不喜欢新医生 |
[11:08] | – Who is it? – Edward Nevsky. | -是谁 -爱德华·奈夫斯基 |
[11:10] | Yeah. He’s no good. | 他的确很差 |
[11:14] | Do you ever think about me… | 你有想过我吗 |
[11:18] | – … in a non- eye- doctor way? – No. | -在非需要眼科医生的时候 -没有 |
[11:25] | Because getting over you was the hardest thing | 因为忘记你 |
[11:27] | that I’ve ever had to do.. | 是我这辈子最难的事 |
[11:30] | l never let myself think about you. | 我不让自己想到你 |
[11:40] | Phoebe, you picked Joey and Ross? | 菲比 你找了乔伊和罗斯吗 |
[11:43] | – You can’t have two backups! – Of course l can. | -你不能有两个备胎 -有何不可 |
[11:47] | lt’s good sense to back up your backup. | 聪明人才会为备胎找备胎 |
[11:50] | – Look, l’ve already lost Chandler. – What? | -我已经折损钱德勒了 -什么 |
[11:53] | Hey, Phoebe! We’re both your backup? | 菲比 我们都是你的备胎吗 |
[11:56] | Pheobe, How could you do this to me? | 菲比 你怎么可以这样 |
[12:00] | Why are you complaining? You were both aware of the situation. | 你们在抱怨什么啊 你们早就知道了 |
[12:04] | – l was not! – No, we weren’t! | -我不知道 -我们不知道 |
[12:06] | This kind of backtalk won’t fly when we’re married. | 婚后你们可不能这样顶嘴 |
[12:11] | Phoebe you can’t have both of them! You have to pick one! | 菲比 你不能独占他们 选一个 |
[12:13] | – Pick me! – No, pick me! | -选我 -不 选我 |
[12:15] | l don’t wanna end up an old maid. | 我不想当老处女 |
[12:18] | All right. Well, let’s see. | 好吧 我看看 |
[12:20] | Ross is a good father. | 罗斯是个好爸爸 |
[12:23] | But… | 但是 |
[12:24] | …Joey has a boat. This is hard. | 乔伊有船 好难选喔 |
[12:27] | This is crazy. Hey, look l wanna switch to Rachel. | 太扯了 我要换成瑞秋 |
[12:29] | – l wanna switch to Rachel too. – No, wait. OK. Just wait. | -我也要换成瑞秋 -不 等一下 |
[12:34] | Wait, guys. Don’t make any rash decisions. | 你们别急着做决定 |
[12:37] | Just remember my promise: | 记得我的承诺吧 |
[12:39] | lf we get married, three times a week. | 结婚之后 一星期三次 |
[12:43] | Oh, my God. Phoebe…. | 天哪 菲比 |
[12:44] | l’m talking about massages. | 我是说按摩 |
[12:47] | No, l’m not. | 不 我才不是 |
[12:52] | You know what, l know how to settle it. Alright. Here. We’ll do this. | 我知道该怎么解决了 办法就是 |
[12:55] | l’m gonna write ”Joey” on one napkin… | 我在一张纸巾上写乔伊 |
[12:59] | …and I’m going to write ”Ross” on the other napkin | 一张纸巾上写罗斯 |
[13:02] | and we’re going to pick one. | 一人选一张 |
[13:04] | And that person will be our backup. Okay? | 选中的就是各自的备胎 好吗 |
[13:07] | – Sounds fair. – All right. | -很公平 -行啊 |
[13:09] | Good. Switching them up. | 那好 我来弄乱 |
[13:15] | – Pick one. – Left. | -选一边 -左边 |
[13:17] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[13:22] | – Ross. – Joey. | -罗斯 -乔伊 |
[13:26] | – We should switch. – Absolutely. | -我们交换好了 -没错 |
[13:32] | l missed this apartment. Now, this is a grownup’s apartment. | 我想念这间房子 这才是大人的房子 |
[13:37] | l should be with a grownup, you know what I mean? | 我应该跟大人在一起 你懂吧 |
[13:39] | Yeah. You’re saying you need to be with someone more mature. | 懂 你想要跟成熟的人在一起 |
[13:44] | Maybe someone with… | 也许是一个 |
[13:47] | …a license to practice medicine. | 有医师执照的人 |
[13:50] | Or a mustache. | 或是有胡子的人 |
[13:53] | Let’s face it. l’m not a kid anymore. | 说真的 我不是小孩子了 |
[13:56] | l need to be with someone who wants the same things that I do. | 我需要一个目标相同的人 |
[13:59] | Coming to my work and telling me you love me, l want that! | 来我公司跟我示爱 我喜欢 |
[14:04] | Talking about pig sex over lunch, l don’t want that! | 吃饭时聊猪的性爱 我不要那样 |
[14:09] | l think that’s fair. | 很公平 |
[14:11] | Please, don’t even talk to me about fair. | 公平 别跟我提公平 |
[14:14] | Fair would’ve been you wanting to marry me back then. | 公平是你当年想娶我 |
[14:17] | Or fair would’ve been Chandler wanting to marry me now! | 或是钱德勒现在想娶我 |
[14:20] | Believe me, nothing about this is fair. Nothing. | 这整件事一点也不公平 |
[14:23] | – Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Nothing!- lt’s okay. | -不公平不公平不公平… -别激动 |
[14:31] | Nothing. | 不公平 |
[14:37] | l don’t know. | 我不…我不知道 |
[14:38] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:42] | l know. | 我知道 |
[14:47] | l have to figure some… | 我得先把事情想清楚 |
[14:49] | Some stuff, before l can…. | 然后才能… |
[14:52] | l understand. | 我懂 |
[14:55] | Take as much time as you want. | 你只管慢慢想 |
[14:58] | Ten, even 20 minutes, if you need it. | 十分钟 二十分钟都行 |
[15:02] | l’ll be here. Not smoking. | 我会在这里 不会抽烟 |
[15:20] | – Chandler. – Where is she? | -钱德勒 -她人呢 |
[15:23] | l’m not scared of you. | 我可不怕你 |
[15:27] | She’s not here. And please come in. | 她不在 请进 |
[15:31] | Scotch on the rocks… | 威士忌加冰 |
[15:32] | …with a twist, on a coaster. | 和莱姆片 放在杯垫上 |
[15:35] | Monica? Monica? | 莫妮卡 莫妮卡 |
[15:38] | Okay, she was here. But she left. | 好吧 她来过 又走了 |
[15:41] | Where did she go? | 她去哪里 |
[15:43] | She said she had to think things over. | 她说她要想清楚 |
[15:45] | Oh, my God. l can’t believe this. You know. | 天哪 我真不敢相信 |
[15:47] | l thought you were a good guy. | 我以为…我以为你是个好人 |
[15:50] | Look, nothing happened. | 我们又没怎样 |
[15:52] | Nothing? Nothing happened? | 没怎样 没怎样 |
[15:54] | So you didn’t tell my girlfriend you love her? | 你没跟我女朋友示爱吗 |
[15:56] | Well, all right, one thing happened. | 好吧 只有这样 |
[15:59] | Y’know what? I can’t believe this! | 我真不敢相信 |
[16:00] | Do you know what you did? | 你知道你做了什么吗 |
[16:01] | My girlfriend is thinking things over. | 你让我女朋友重新思考 |
[16:04] | You made my girlfriend think! | 你让我的女朋友仔细考虑 |
[16:07] | Well, l’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:10] | – What’s to think about? l love her. | -她还需要想什么 -我爱她 |
[16:13] | Well, apparently I’m willing to offer her things that you were not. | 但我愿意给她你不能给她的事情 |
[16:17] | But I am willing to offer her all those things. | 我愿意给啊 |
[16:20] | This was just a plan, y’know? | 我只是故意要让她失望 |
[16:21] | A way to throw her off course | 等真相大白 |
[16:22] | so that when I offered her all these things, she’d be surprised! | 她就会很惊喜万分 |
[16:26] | If it helps, it worked very well. | 那你做的效果真的很好 |
[16:30] | lt was working till you showed up, you big tree. | 谁让你半路杀出来了 程咬金 |
[16:36] | This isn’t fair. | 这样不公平 |
[16:38] | You had your chance with her! You had your chance and you blew it! | 你曾经有机会 结果你搞砸了 |
[16:42] | And this is my chance and I am not going to blow it | 现在轮到我了 我不会搞砸 |
[16:44] | because we are meant for each other. | 因为我们是天生一对 |
[16:47] | And this has all just been one stupid mistake! | 而这一切只是个愚蠢的错误 |
[16:51] | l was gonna propose tonight. | 我本来打算今晚求婚的 |
[16:56] | – You were gonna propose? – Yeah, l even… | -你要求婚啊 -对 我还… |
[17:01] | …got a ring. Did you get a ring? | 准备了戒指 你有吗 |
[17:04] | No, l don’t have a ring. | 没有 我没准备 |
[17:11] | You go get her, Chandler. | 你去娶她吧 钱德勒 |
[17:16] | And can l give you a piece of advice? | 我可以给你一个忠告吗 |
[17:19] | lf you do get her… | 要是你真娶到了她 |
[17:22] | …don’t let her go. | 一定要好好把握 |
[17:24] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[17:28] | You know, Richard, you are a good guy. | 理查德…你的确是个好人 |
[17:34] | l know. | 我知道 |
[17:36] | l hate that. | 真讨厌 |
[17:53] | – l’ve gotta find Monica. – She’s gone. | -待会再说 我得去找莫妮卡 -她走了 |
[17:55] | – What? – She’s gone. She had a bag and she left. | -什么 -她走了 提着一个包包走了 |
[17:59] | – What are you talking about? – She was all crying…. | -你在说什么 -她哭得很伤心 |
[18:01] | She said you guys want different things. | 说你们要的东西不一样 |
[18:03] | And she needed time. | 说她需要时间思考 |
[18:05] | Well why didn’t you stop her?! | 你为什么不拦住她 |
[18:06] | Why didn’t you just tell her it was a plan?! | 告诉她我的计划 |
[18:07] | I-I did! I told her everything, Chandler! | 我有啊 我都说了 |
[18:09] | But she wouldn’t believe me. | 但是她不信 |
[18:11] | Well, where…? Where did she go? | 那她…她上哪去了 |
[18:14] | To her parents’ . She said you shouldn’t call. | 她父母家 她叫你不要打给她 |
[18:17] | But if l were you, l would. | 要是我就会打 |
[18:20] | – l can’t believe l ruined this. – l am so sorry, man. | -我居然搞砸了 -我很遗撼 |
[18:35] | You wanted it to be a surprise. | 你希望是个惊喜的 |
[18:47] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[18:56] | Chandler… | 钱德勒… |
[18:58] | …in all my life… | 我这辈子… |
[19:01] | …l never thought l would be so lucky… | 从来没想过我会这么幸运 |
[19:07] | …as to fall in love with my best…. | 可以爱上我最要好的 |
[19:12] | My best…. | 我最要好的… |
[19:15] | – There’s a reason why girls don’t do this! – OK. OK. OK. | -所以说都是男人求婚嘛 -好好好 |
[19:18] | l’ll do it. l thought…. | 我来 我以为 |
[19:26] | Wait, l can do this. | 等等 我一定行 |
[19:31] | l thought that it mattered… | 我以为 |
[19:35] | …what l said or where l said it. | 开口的时间地点很重要 |
[19:39] | Then l realized… | 后来才发现 |
[19:41] | the only thing that matters is that you…. | 唯一重要的是你 |
[19:48] | You make me happier than l ever thought l could be. | 你让我得到超乎想像的幸福 |
[19:56] | And if you let me… | 所以如果你愿意 |
[19:58] | l’ll spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way. | 我愿意用下半生 让你跟我一样幸福 |
[20:11] | Monica… | 莫妮卡… |
[20:15] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[20:19] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[20:34] | l knew you were likely to take a wife! | 我就知道你应该会娶妻 |
[20:39] | Can we come in yet? We’re dying out here! | 可以进去了吗 我们快憋死了 |
[20:43] | Come in! Come in! | 进来 进来 |
[20:47] | We’re engaged! | 我们订婚了 |
[20:55] | This is the least jealous l’ve ever been. | 这是我最不嫉妒的时候 |
[20:59] | Oh, no, wait! This is wrong! Ross isn’t here! | 等等 不行啦 罗斯不在 |
[21:04] | Hell, he’s done it three times. He knows what it’s about! | 他都玩三次了 知道是怎么回事 |