时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[00:05] | I found a note on my door, “Come to Monica’s quick. | 我在门上发现张纸条 说”快来莫妮卡家” |
[00:08] | Bring champagne and a Three Musketeers bar.” | “带上香槟和三剑客糖[牛奶糖]” |
[00:11] | Yeah, I’ll take that. | 这是我的 |
[00:14] | What’s up? | 发生什么事了 |
[00:15] | – Monica and I are engaged. – Oh, my God. | -莫妮卡和我订婚了 -天 |
[00:23] | Congratulations. Where is she? | 恭喜 她在哪 |
[00:26] | I’m engaged! I’m engaged! | 我订婚了 我订婚了 |
[00:30] | She’s been there for 20 minutes. I’m surprised you didn’t hear on the way over? | 她在那喊了20分钟了 你来的路上没听到吗 |
[00:33] | I thought it was a kid yelling, “I’m gay!” | 我还以为是个小孩在喊”我是基友” |
[00:38] | – Can I bring her in? – Let her stay. It’s sweet. | -我能把她拉回来吗 -随她去吧 怪甜蜜的 |
[00:41] | I’m getting married! I’m gonna be a bride! | 我要结婚了 我要做新娘了 |
[00:46] | No, I will not shut up, because I’m engaged! | 我才不要闭嘴 因为我订婚了 |
[00:51] | Oh, big talk! Why don’t you come here and say that to me? | 就会说 敢来当面对我说吗 |
[00:55] | My fiance will kick your ass. | 我未婚夫会把你揍得屁股开花 |
[01:00] | Come on, apartment 20, apartment 20. | 来啊 20号公寓 20号公寓 |
[01:04] | You get her in, you bolt the door, I’ll be in the closet. | 你拉她进来 你去插门 我去壁橱避风头 |
[01:14] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:19] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:21] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:24] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:29] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:32] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:34] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:38] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:48] | Okay, wait, wait, wait. | 慢着 慢着 |
[01:53] | I just want to say that I love you guys so, so much… | 我只想说 我超爱你们大家 超爱 |
[01:58] | …and thank you for being here on my special night. | 感谢大家和我共度这个对我而言非常特别的夜晚 |
[02:02] | Our special night. | 对我们而言非常特别的夜晚 |
[02:04] | It just wouldn’t be my night… Our night… | 我的这一晚不会如此美妙 我们的这一晚 |
[02:07] | …if you weren’t here to celebrate with me… us. Damn it! | 如果不是你们在这里和我一同 和我们 该死 |
[02:12] | It’s okay, I want this to be your night too. | 没事啦 我也希望这是属于你的夜晚 |
[02:15] | To Monica. | 敬莫妮卡 |
[02:17] | Come on, wait, stop it. | 得啦 别这样 |
[02:19] | Okay, to Monica. | 好吧 敬莫妮卡 |
[02:23] | Have you decided on a band for the wedding? Because you know… | 决定好婚礼要请的乐队了吗 因为 |
[02:26] | I’m kind of musical. | 我可是个音乐家 |
[02:28] | She got engaged a couple of hours ago, | 她几小时前才订婚 |
[02:30] | I doubt she’s even had time to think… | 我想她都没时间想这些 |
[02:32] | Speaking of chiming in, | 说到这里不得不提 |
[02:33] | remember the time you burned down my apartment? | 你还记得自己有一次把我公寓烧了吗 |
[02:37] | Yeah, you’re on your own. | 你自己搞定吧 |
[02:40] | You know what we should do? We should get dressed up and go have champagne at the Plaza. | 我们现在应该衣着光鲜 去广场喝香槟 |
[02:45] | I can’t stay too long. | 我待不了太久 |
[02:47] | I gotta get up early for a commercial audition. I gotta look good. | 得要早起为支广告试镜 良好精神状态很重要 |
[02:51] | I’m supposed to be playing a 19-year-old. | 要演一个19岁的男孩 |
[02:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:57] | So when you said get up early, did you mean 1986? | 你说要早起 是指1986年吗 |
[03:02] | You guys don’t think I look 19? | 你们不觉得我像19 |
[03:07] | Oh, 19! We thought you said 90. | 你是说19 我们以为是90 |
[03:13] | Okay, everybody, let’s go. | 好了大家伙儿 走吧 |
[03:19] | Is the rest of my candy bar around here? | 我剩下的糖在这吗 |
[03:21] | No honey, you ate it all. | 没啊亲爱的 你自己吃完了 |
[03:23] | I was afraid of that. | 就怕这个 |
[03:33] | You know what shoes would look great with this ring? | 你知道什么鞋能配得上这枚戒指吗 |
[03:36] | Diamond shoes. | 钻石鞋 |
[03:40] | You’re not getting dressed. | 你还不换衣服 |
[03:47] | Know what I mean? | 你懂的 |
[03:51] | Yeah, but I don’t think we have time. | 我懂 但我觉得时间不够啊 |
[03:54] | There’s gonna be a wedding. | 我们将有一场盛大的婚礼 |
[03:56] | You’re gonna be the bride. | 你会是新娘 |
[03:57] | 200 people are gonna be looking at you in a clean, white dress. | 200名宾客会见证你穿着美轮美奂婚纱的时刻 |
[04:02] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[04:13] | Chandler, it happens to lots of guys. | 钱德勒 很多男人都会有这样的时刻 |
[04:17] | You’re tired, you had a lot of champagne. | 你也就是累了 喝了太多香槟 |
[04:20] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[04:24] | I’m not worried. I’m fascinated. | 我才不担心 我只是觉得这很奇妙 |
[04:28] | You know? It’s like biology. | 生物学如此奇妙 |
[04:31] | Which is funny, because in high school I failed biology… | 有趣的是 我高中的时候生物挂了科 |
[04:34] | …and tonight biology failed me. | 今天晚上生物挂了我 |
[04:39] | Check it out. I could play | 听听 趁着等大家的时候 |
[04:41] | this while the guests are coming in. Okay. | 我弹给你听听 来了 |
[04:44] | First time I met Chandler I thought he was gay | 第一次我遇到钱德勒我以为他是基友 |
[04:51] | But here I am singing on his wedding day | 但现在我身处他的婚礼为他放声歌唱 |
[04:58] | Phoebe, no. | 菲比 不 |
[05:00] | If you’d let me finish, | 你要听我唱完嘛 |
[05:01] | it goes on to say that he’s probably not gay. | 后面会唱到他也许不是基友 |
[05:07] | You guys don’t have this problem, you’re made of wood. | 你们反正没有这种烦恼 你们是木头人 |
[05:15] | Hey, you look great. | 你看上去真美 |
[05:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:18] | You okay over there? | 你还好吗 |
[05:21] | I don’t know. You know? I feel a little… | 我也不知道 我有一点 |
[05:27] | You know what? Never mind. I’ll be fine. | 算了 别管了 我会没事的 |
[05:30] | Don’t worry about it. You’re probably tired, | 别担心 你也就是累了 |
[05:33] | you had a lot of champagne. | 喝了太多香槟 |
[05:36] | It happens to everybody. | 人人都有这样的时刻 |
[05:43] | – Happy Monica’s Night. – Well, thank you. You too. | -莫妮卡之夜快乐 -谢谢你也是 |
[05:46] | Can you believe this? Can you believe they are actually getting married? | 你能相信吗 他们真的要结婚了 |
[05:49] | Well, sure, but I get married all the time. | 是挺难以置信的 但我一直也都在结婚 |
[05:56] | – You okay? – Yeah, I guess. | -你还好吗 -大概吧 |
[06:00] | Do you think we’ll ever have that? | 你觉得我们会有那么一天吗 |
[06:04] | You mean “We,” you and me? | 你是说”我们” 你和我 |
[06:06] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[06:09] | “We,” you with someone, me with someone. | “我们”是指 你和某人 我和某人 |
[06:11] | Good, you scared me a minute. | 好 你吓着我了 |
[06:13] | I know. Shake it off. | 我知道 别担心 |
[06:16] | It’s just because you and I, we were like a nightmare. | 只是因为你和我 我们俩在一起就像是噩梦 |
[06:22] | No, but there were some good times. | 但是还是有美好时光的 |
[06:25] | Absolutely. Like, there was… | 当然了 就好像 |
[06:29] | – Surely you can think of something. – Just give me a minute. | -你肯定能想起些美好片段的 -给我点时间 |
[06:34] | Oh, well, yes. | 好吧 对了 |
[06:37] | I can think of one good thing. | 我可以想到一件美好的事情 |
[06:44] | You were always good at the… | 你很擅长于 |
[06:49] | …stuff. | 那些事情 |
[06:57] | I was good at the stuff? | 我很擅长于那些事情 |
[07:00] | I really liked your hands. | 我很喜欢你的双手 |
[07:02] | My hands? | 手 |
[07:07] | Way to go, guys. | 干得不错啊 伙计们 |
[07:11] | You were really good at the stuff too. | 你也很擅长于一些事情 |
[07:13] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[07:18] | Hey, you know what we never did? | 你知道我们有什么是没做过的吗 |
[07:21] | Oh, no, not that. | 不 不是你想的那个 |
[07:24] | We never had a bonus night. | 我们从没有过”额外一夜” |
[07:26] | – A what? – You know, a bonus night. | -什么 -就”额外一夜” |
[07:27] | Two people break up, but they get back together for one night. | 两人分了手 然后来个一夜风流 |
[07:32] | One night, just sex? No strings attached? | 就一夜 就嘿咻 没其他附加规则 |
[07:36] | – Yeah, yeah, we never had that. – No. | -对 从来没试过 -是啊我们没试过 |
[07:46] | Okay, this is getting a little crazy. | 这个变得有点疯狂了 |
[07:52] | I’m sure it would be amazing… | 我很确定那么一夜一定很美妙 |
[07:54] | …but I really don’t think it would be a good idea. | 但我真的不觉得这是个好主意 |
[07:58] | I really… | 我真的 |
[08:00] | …really… | 真的 |
[08:03] | …don’t. | 不觉得 |
[08:20] | ‘Sup? | 咋样 |
[08:25] | ‘Sup, dude? | 咋样 伙计 |
[08:28] | Take whatever you want, just don’t hurt me. | 要什么你拿走 别伤害我就行 |
[08:32] | You playing a little PlayStation, huh? | 还玩索尼游戏机呢 |
[08:36] | That’s whack. | 超逊啊 |
[08:39] | PlayStation is whack. | 那游戏机超逊 |
[08:44] | ‘Sup with the whack PlayStation, ‘sup? | 咋样外加超逊的游戏机 咋样 |
[08:50] | Come on, am I 19 or what? | 得了 我是不是十九 |
[08:53] | Yes, on a scale of one to ten, | 对 从一到十 |
[08:55] | ten being the dumbest a person can look… | 十是我见过的最弱智的人 |
[08:58] | …you are definitely 19. | 你绝对有十九 |
[09:01] | Come on, man, really. How old? | 得了 说真的 多大 |
[09:03] | Young. You’re a man-child, okay? | 幼稚 你就是个外表老成内心幼稚 |
[09:06] | Now get changed, because everybody’s ready. | 去换衣服 因为大家都准备好了 |
[09:08] | And please, please, keep my underwear. | 还有拜托 拜托留着我的内裤吧 |
[09:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:23] | You’ve had a lot of sex, right? | 你嘿咻了好多次 对吧 |
[09:29] | When, today? | 什么时候 今天 |
[09:34] | Some, not a lot. | 就几次 没好多次 |
[09:37] | The reason I’m asking is because I had kind of a… | 我问你是因为我有点 |
[09:42] | I was unable to… | 我之前有点 |
[09:44] | I really wanted to, but I couldn’t… | 我很想要 但是我就是没办法 |
[09:53] | Don’t worry about that, man. That happens. | 别担心 那时常发生 |
[09:56] | – It’s happened to you? – Yeah, once. | -你有过 -对啊 一次 |
[10:00] | – Well, what’d you do? – I did it anyway. | -那你怎么解决的 -死了都要做啊 |
[10:07] | Phoebe, come on, let’s go. | 菲比 快点 该走了 |
[10:11] | Come on. | 快点 |
[10:14] | Why aren’t you dressed yet? | 你怎么还没换衣服 |
[10:16] | I’m sorry, but I just wrote the best song for your wedding. | 抱歉 但我刚刚为你的婚礼写了一首最棒的歌 |
[10:19] | Check this out. | 听 |
[10:20] | If you get ready now, I will let you can play it at the wedding. | 如果你现在去换衣服 我就让你在婚礼上唱 |
[10:21] | – Joe? – Yeah! | -乔 -怎么了 |
[10:22] | – Really?! – Yes. | -真的 -真的 |
[10:24] | That’s so exciting! Thanks, Mon. | 太好了 谢谢莫 |
[10:27] | But if you touch my guitar again, | 但如果你再敢摸我的吉他 |
[10:29] | I’ll have to pound on you a little bit. | 我就要小小修理一下你了 |
[10:32] | Fair enough. Get ready. I’ll get everybody. | 行 快去换衣服 我去叫大家 |
[10:35] | Finally we can start celebrating my… | 我们终于可以开始庆祝我的 |
[10:41] | I’m sorry, apparently I opened the door to the past. | 抱歉 很明显我打开了通往过去的门 |
[10:51] | Okay, Monica, Mon. Okay, what you just saw… | 莫妮卡 亲爱的 你刚刚看到的 |
[10:54] | Can I ask you just a little question? Why tonight? | 我能问你个小问题吗 为什么一定得在今天晚上 |
[10:59] | – What? – I’ve been waiting for my whole life to be engaged… | -什么 -我等着订婚已经等了一辈子 |
[11:02] | …and unlike some, I only plan on doing this once. | 不像某些人 我只打算结一次婚 |
[11:07] | So you know, maybe it’s selfish, I’m sorry. | 也许我太自私了 对不起 |
[11:09] | But I hoped tonight could just be about that. | 但我希望今晚能只属于我 |
[11:12] | Oh honey, but it is just about that. | 亲爱的 今夜就是只属于你的 |
[11:14] | Now it’s about you and Ross getting back together. | 现在这是你的复合之夜了 |
[11:17] | See, you kind of stole my thunder. | 看 你们有点喧宾夺主了 |
[11:21] | We did not steal your thunder. Because we are not getting back together. | 我们没有喧宾夺主 因为我们没有复合 |
[11:25] | Yeah, no, and you know what? Nobody even saw. | 对 我们没有 而且都没人看见 |
[11:29] | That’s true. | 也对 |
[11:32] | – We just kissed. – It was just a kiss. | -我们就是接吻而已 -就是一个吻 |
[11:34] | You guys kissed?! | 你们接吻了 |
[11:37] | What does this mean?! | 代表着什么 |
[11:39] | Are you back together? Can I sing at your wedding? | 你们复合了吗 我能在你们婚礼上献唱吗 |
[11:44] | Thunder being stolen. | 喧宾夺主了 |
[11:46] | – Phoebe, it’s nothing. – Let’s not make a big deal of this. | -菲比 那不算什么 -别大惊小怪的 |
[11:50] | It was a one-time thing. It doesn’t even matter. | 就只是一瞬而过 不作数的 |
[11:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[11:56] | I cannot believe you guys are talking about this. | 我简直不敢相信你们居然在讨论这个 |
[11:59] | Problems in the bedroom are between a man and a woman. | 闺房秘事应该在两人之间解决 |
[12:04] | All right? Now, Chandler is doing the best he can. | 钱德勒已经尽力了 |
[12:11] | I don’t think that’s what they were talking about, Joe. | 我不觉得他们在讨论这个 |
[12:15] | What a great night. Chandler can’t do it, they kissed. | 多美好的一夜啊 钱德勒不举 他们接吻 |
[12:18] | – What? – You guys kissed? This is huge. | -什么 -你们接吻了 这可是大事 |
[12:21] | No, it’s not huge. | 不 不是大事 |
[12:22] | People thinking it’s huge has led Monica to believe… | 你们都大惊小怪 这让莫妮卡觉得 |
[12:25] | …we’re stealing her thunder, which we aren’t. | 我们喧宾夺主了 我们才没有 |
[12:28] | We’re still talking about it, aren’t we? | 我们还在聊这个 不是吗 |
[12:30] | That ain’t Chandler’s problem. | 那可不是钱德勒的错 |
[12:34] | Monica, listen, listen. | 莫妮卡 听我说 |
[12:36] | Would you feel better | 如果我们不再讨论 |
[12:37] | if we stopped talking about Ross and Rachel? | 瑞秋和罗斯的事 会不会让你好受一点 |
[12:40] | – That would be lovely. – You got it. | -那样就好了 -没问题 |
[12:42] | Now, I can pass for 19, right? | 我绝对能演十九岁的 对吧 |
[12:45] | Yes, you can pass for 19. | 对 你绝对能演十九岁的 |
[12:47] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -对 |
[12:49] | – Seriously? – Seriously? | -认真的吗 -要听真心话 |
[12:51] | Seriously, no. Okay? You can play your own age, which is 31. | 真心话就是 不行你只能演你自己年龄 31岁 |
[12:59] | I’m 30! | 我才30 |
[13:02] | Joey, you are not. You’re 31. | 乔伊 你不是 你31了 |
[13:06] | Oh, crap! | 糟糕 |
[13:09] | So the Plaza. We’ll get some Mai Tais? | 去广场吧 吃泰国菜如何 |
[13:11] | Maybe no more for you though. | 你就不应该再吃辣了 |
[13:16] | You know, I think I don’t feel like going to the Plaza. | 我不想去广场了 |
[13:19] | Monica, this is ridiculous. | 莫妮卡 这太荒谬了 |
[13:22] | I don’t want to talk about it. I don’t. Especially with you. | 我不想谈 特别是和你 |
[13:28] | That is whack. | 太逊了 |
[13:44] | I’ll play it at the wedding. | 我要在婚礼上演奏 |
[13:45] | We’ll see if they actually let you play. | 到时候再看吧 |
[13:49] | They tell you anything you want to hear… | 他们总是先说些你喜欢听的 |
[13:52] | …like, “You look 19.” | 就好像”你看上去像19岁” |
[13:53] | Then they just take it away, like, “No, you don’t.” | 然后他们再夺走这一切 说”其实没有” |
[13:59] | Monica won’t take this away. | 莫妮卡不会这么对我的 |
[14:01] | – Wouldn’t she? – Would she? | -她不会吗 -她会吗 |
[14:04] | Would she? | 她会吗 |
[14:16] | Guess who. | 猜猜是谁 |
[14:20] | Hey, I just realized we kind of left some stuff up in the air. | 我们还有些悬而未决的事情 |
[14:25] | What did Monica mean by | 莫妮卡说 |
[14:26] | “I don’t want to talk,” especially with me? | “我不想谈” 特别是和我 是什么意思 |
[14:29] | Why not especially you and me? We were both out there kissing. | 为什么不是你和我 我们俩都在接吻 |
[14:32] | Still thinking about it? | 还想这个呢 |
[14:33] | I’m serious. What did she mean by that? “Especially you.” | 我认真的 她说”特别是你”是什么意思 |
[14:37] | – Who cares? – I care. | -谁在乎啊 -我在乎 |
[14:39] | And so do I. | 我也在乎 |
[14:45] | I have to talk to her. Will you let me get changed? | 我必须得和她谈谈 你能让我把衣服换了吗 |
[14:51] | Am I going to let you watch me undressed? | 我邀你观赏我更衣了吗 |
[14:54] | No. | 没 |
[14:57] | I can’t believe her. It’s just so typical. | 简直不敢相信 她这太明显了 |
[14:59] | I know you’re upset, | 我知道你生气 |
[15:01] | but don’t forget there is going to be a wedding. | 但别忘了 你还会有婚礼 |
[15:04] | You are going to throw the bouquet, and then a honeymoon. | 你要扔花球 还有蜜月呢 |
[15:08] | – Maybe in Paris. – Paris? | -也许去巴黎 -巴黎 |
[15:12] | We will take a moonlit walk on the Rue de la blah-blah-blah. | 我们也许会在啥啥啥大道上月下漫步 |
[15:20] | Keep talking. | 继续说 |
[15:21] | We will sprinkle rose petals on the bed and make love… | 我们可以在洒满玫瑰花瓣的大床上做爱 |
[15:24] | …not just because it’s romantic, but because I can. | 不仅是因为这很浪漫 更因为我能 |
[15:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:38] | Bonjour monsieur. | 你好 先生 |
[15:43] | Don’t say anything, you might scare it away. | 什么都别说 把小兄弟吓跑了就不好了 |
[15:48] | It’s Paris. Who knows we’re here? | 这可是巴黎 谁知道我们在巴黎 |
[15:54] | Hi, Pheebs. What’s up? | 菲比 怎么了 |
[15:56] | You said I could sing at your wedding, so I need a small deposit. | 你说我能在你婚礼上献唱 我得要点订金 |
[16:01] | You know, some good-faith money to hold the date. | 给点小钱 让我好空出档期 |
[16:04] | We’re not giving you a deposit for our wedding. | 我才不要给你订金 |
[16:07] | Oh, I see. | 我懂了 |
[16:12] | They break your heart, don’t they? | 他们伤了你的心 对吧 |
[16:15] | You know, I don’t really need their permission. | 我不需要他们的同意 |
[16:18] | You want to sing at their wedding, sing at their wedding. | 你想在他们婚礼上唱歌 就去吧 |
[16:21] | Yeah, and if you want to look 19, then you… | 如果你想看起来像19岁 你就 |
[16:24] | You got to do something about your eyes. | 你得整一下你的眼睛 |
[16:27] | What’s wrong with my eyes? | 我的眼睛怎么了 |
[16:29] | They give you away. There’s too much wisdom in there. | 它们出卖了你 太智慧 |
[16:36] | Put some tea bags on them for 15 minutes. | 拿茶袋敷15分钟 |
[16:39] | – That’ll get rid of my wisdom. – Maybe 10 minutes for you. | -茶袋会掩盖我的智慧吗 -敷十分钟就好 |
[16:45] | Give her the deposit, give her the ring. I don’t care. | 把订金给她 戒指也给她 我不在乎 |
[16:53] | -Yes? -Monica,what did you mean when you said… | -什么事 -你什么意思 当你说 |
[16:56] | …you didn’t want to talk to anyone, especially me? | 你不想谈 特别是和我 |
[16:59] | What a great apology. And you accept. Bye-bye. | 这道歉真棒 而你也接受了 再见 |
[17:05] | No, seriously, what was the “Especially me” part about? | 认真的 那”特别是和我”是为什么 |
[17:08] | Let’s just say it’s not the first time you’ve stolen my thunder. | 这不是你第一次喧宾夺主了 |
[17:12] | Hey, here’s a thought… | 我这么想 |
[17:16] | Monica, what are you talking about? | 莫妮卡 你说什么呢 |
[17:18] | My sweet 16. You went to third base with my cousin Charlie. | 我16岁生日 你和我表哥上了三垒 |
[17:21] | Third base. | 三垒啊 |
[17:25] | It was all everybody could talk about. | 每个人都在讨论这事儿 |
[17:27] | Monica, you know what? The only reason I did that was because your party was so boring. | 我那么做只不过因为你的派对太无聊了 |
[17:32] | We had a caricaturist. | 我们请了一个漫画家 |
[17:37] | Whenever I get married Guess who won’t be asked to sing | 要是我结婚 猜猜谁不会被请来献唱 |
[17:41] | Somebody named Geller And somebody else named Bing | 姓盖勒的和姓宾的 |
[17:49] | Monica, your sweet 16 was like a million years ago. | 莫妮卡 你的16岁生日已经是一百万年以前的事了 |
[17:53] | Yet here you are doing it again. | 你今天不是又来了一回吗 |
[17:55] | I don’t want to steal your stupid thunder. | 我才不想喧宾夺什么主 |
[17:57] | Why else would you have made out with Ross? | 那你为什么要和罗斯亲热 |
[18:00] | Got me. | 可是抓住我了 |
[18:03] | Easy, Mimey, the moment has passed. It ain’t gonna happen. | 别想了 那一瞬的感觉已经没了 不可能了 |
[18:09] | It’d be nice if I could have just this one night. | 如果今夜能只属于我 就好了 就这一晚 |
[18:11] | I never wanted any part of your night. | 我才不想在你的夜晚中分一杯羹 |
[18:14] | No one was supposed to see us kissing. | 大家都不应该看见我们接吻的 |
[18:16] | Is that why you did it | 所以你们才在僻静的小走道上接吻 |
[18:17] | in the secret hallway, where nobody ever goes? | 因为永远都不会有人看见 |
[18:21] | Rachel, I’ve been thinking. | 瑞秋 我一直在考虑 |
[18:23] | I don’t think us getting together tonight is such a good idea. | 我不觉得我们俩今晚一夜风流会是个好主意 |
[18:28] | I’m calling it off. | 我不干了 |
[18:31] | Way to save your dignity, my man. | 挽回面子的好方法啊 伙计 |
[18:35] | Mon, why, why would I ever want to take away from your night? | 莫妮卡 我为什么会想要喧宾夺主呢 |
[18:40] | I don’t know, maybe you feel a little resentful. | 也许你就是有点不高兴 |
[18:43] | Maybe you thought you’d get married first. | 也许你以为你会先结婚 |
[18:45] | Maybe you can’t stand… | 也许你就是无法忍受 |
[18:47] | …that your formerly fat friend is getting married before you. | 你那个以前很胖的朋友会先结婚 |
[18:50] | Oh, wow, that… You know what? That is so unfair. | 这太不公平了 |
[18:55] | Now I want to steal your thunder. | 现在我想要喧宾夺主了 |
[18:57] | Come on, Ross. Let’s go have sex! | 走罗斯 做爱去 |
[19:10] | I can’t believe you’re gonna have sex on my engagement night. | 我简直不敢相信你们竟然要在我的订婚夜做爱 |
[19:13] | Well, somebody should. | 总得有人做 |
[19:18] | Look, if we’re gonna do this… | 如果我们要做 |
[19:20] | We’re not gonna do this. She’s just gonna think we are. | 我们没有要做 只是让她以为我们做了 |
[19:23] | I see, so everybody wins. | 好吧 多赢 |
[19:28] | – Who is it? – It’s Monica, open up. | -谁啊 -莫妮卡 开门 |
[19:30] | Okay, Ross, stop it. Please, wait a minute. | 罗斯 停一下拜托 等一下 |
[19:37] | Yeah, you like that, baby? | 你喜欢这样对吧 宝贝 |
[19:43] | May we help you? | 我们能帮到你吗 |
[19:45] | I wanted to say I hope you do have sex tonight, | 我要告诉你我希望你们俩今晚做爱 |
[19:47] | and I hope you get back together. | 我也希望你们复合 |
[19:49] | I warn you, the night you announce your engagement… | 我警告你 你要宣布订婚当晚 |
[19:53] | …l’m going to announce that I’m pregnant. | 我要宣布我怀孕了 |
[19:56] | How is that ever going to happen? | 那怎么可能呢 |
[19:59] | Do you want to know why I was with Ross tonight? | 你想知道今晚我为什么会和罗斯在一起吗 |
[20:02] | – I know why. – You don’t. | -我知道 -你才不 |
[20:03] | – Okay, why? – Because I was sad. | -好吧 为什么 -因为我很伤心 |
[20:07] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:09] | Look, I am so… | 听着 我非常 |
[20:12] | …so happy for you guys. | 非常为你们高兴 |
[20:15] | But you getting married reminds me of the fact that I’m not. | 但你要结婚这件事提醒了我 我没有要结婚 |
[20:19] | I’m not even close. | 我八字还没一撇呢 |
[20:21] | Maybe I just wanted to make myself feel better. | 许我只想让自己好过一点 |
[20:24] | I know that that’s dumb, but you were so depressed… | 我知道这很蠢 但是罗斯结婚的时候 |
[20:28] | …when Ross got married, you slept with Chandler. | 你太沮丧 以至于跑去和钱德勒睡了 |
[20:32] | I don’t care, she slept with me. | 我无所谓 和她睡的是我 |
[20:36] | Anyway, sweetie, I am so sorry I ruined your night. | 甜心 很抱歉我毁了专属你的今晚 |
[20:42] | I’m sorry I almost made you sleep with Ross. | 我很抱歉让你几乎和罗斯上床 |
[20:51] | I’m gonna take off. | 我要走了 |
[20:55] | – Congratulations, man. – Thanks. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[20:57] | And Rachel… | 还有瑞秋 |
[21:00] | …what can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[21:01] | You missed your chance. | 你错过了你的机会 |
[21:03] | From now on, the only | 从现在起 |
[21:05] | person who’s gonna enjoy these bad boys is me. | 能享受这对魔术之手的 就只有我了 |
[21:18] | We thought Phoebe would leave | 我们以为菲比会离开 |
[21:21] | But she just stayed and stayed | 但是她却留了下来 |
[21:24] | That’s right, I’m here all night | 没错 我彻夜在此 |
[21:26] | And Chandler will never get… | 钱德勒会永远无法 |
[21:28] | Hey, here’s a dollar. | 给你一美元 |
[21:31] | Consider it a deposit. Please sing at our wedding. | 就算是订金吧 请在我们婚礼献唱 |
[21:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:37] | Now who will perform the ceremony | 谁要在婚礼上献唱 |
[21:40] | Who will perform the cer… | 谁要在婚礼上献 |
[21:46] | I’ll pound on him in the morning. | 明早再教训他好了 |