时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Hey. Who wants French toast? – I’ll have some. | -谁要法国吐司 -我要 |
[00:06] | Me too. Eggs and milk in the fridge. Thanks. | 我也要 牛奶和鸡蛋在冰箱里 谢谢 |
[00:12] | – What’s the matter, honey? – My hand feels weird. | -怎么了亲爱的 -我的手怪怪的 |
[00:15] | I guess it’s because I’m engaged! | 大概因为我订婚了 |
[00:18] | – How long before that will start getting annoying? – Start? | -什么时候这种笑话会开始变得烦人 -开始 |
[00:22] | Let’s just start the wedding plans. | 开始计划婚礼吧 |
[00:24] | – Okay. – Already? | -好 -现在 |
[00:26] | Yeah, we got a lot to do. | 有很多事要做 |
[00:27] | We gotta think about the flowers, the caters, the music… | 要考虑鲜花 食物 音乐 |
[00:30] | – I have some thoughts on the music… – Chandler. Too many cooks. | -我觉得音乐的安排 -钱德勒 已经很多计划了 |
[00:35] | Take it from me. As a grown boy, | 听我一句 作为一个大老爷们儿 |
[00:37] | all you have to do is show up and try to say the right name. | 你只需要按时出席婚礼并说对名字即可 |
[00:43] | – What in God’s name is that? – Oh, my God, the wedding book? | -天啊那是什么 -天 婚礼手册 |
[00:47] | I haven’t seen that since fourth grade. | 4年级以后就没见过它啊 |
[00:50] | This baby has got everything. | 这本手册里面有所有信息 |
[00:52] | Take, you know, locations, for instance, | 就拿婚礼地点举例吧 |
[00:55] | first organized alphabetically, then geographically… | 首先按照字母顺序排列 再按地理位置排 |
[00:59] | …then by square footage. | 再按占地面积排 |
[01:03] | That is so smart. | 好聪明 |
[01:06] | Break it off. Break it off now. | 别掺和 赶紧走 |
[01:15] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:20] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:22] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:25] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:29] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:32] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:35] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:38] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:49] | That conclusively proves… | 这可以充分证明 |
[01:51] | …that I had the idea for Jurassic Park first. | 《侏罗纪公园》的灵感是我先有的 |
[01:55] | Let’s take a look… | 我们来看看 |
[01:57] | Phoebe, what are you doing here? | 菲比 你来干什么 |
[01:59] | I need to talk to you. It’s urgent. | 我有事和你说 很紧急 |
[02:01] | It’s about Monica and Chandler. | 有关莫妮卡和钱德 |
[02:03] | Oh, my God. Of course. | 我的天 当然 |
[02:06] | Would you please excuse me for a moment? | 我失陪一下 |
[02:09] | Do you know each other’s hometowns? Why don’t you…? | 你们知道彼此从哪儿来的吗 何不 |
[02:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:15] | Well, not much. But… | 没什么 但是 |
[02:17] | I was just thinking that since they just got engaged… | 我想他们刚订婚 |
[02:20] | …it would be nice if they have privacy. | 应该多给他们一些独处的时间 |
[02:22] | So could I just move in with you for a couple days? | 我可以搬去你家住几天吗 |
[02:29] | Okay, sure. But what’s wrong with Monica and Chandler? | 好 但莫妮卡和钱德勒怎么了 |
[02:33] | Nothing. Why? | 没事 怎么了 |
[02:37] | Phoebe, you said it was urgent. | 你说很紧急的 |
[02:39] | Yeah, it is. My movie starts in, like, five minutes. | 是啊 我的电影5分钟后要开演了 |
[02:45] | Do you realize I have a classroom full of students? | 你知道我有一屋子的学生在这儿吗 |
[02:51] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m so rude. | 抱歉 我太失礼了 |
[02:53] | Does anyone want to come to the movies? | 有人想要一起去看电影吗 |
[03:00] | I haven’t cleared the budget with my parents… | 我还没和我爸妈讲清楚预算 |
[03:02] | …but tell me how this is for music, | 不过音乐部份的安排这样好不好 |
[03:04] | A string quartet for the processional, | 入场时用弦乐四重奏 |
[03:06] | a jazz trio for cocktails… | 鸡尾酒会时安排爵士乐三重奏 |
[03:08] | …the Bay City Rollers for dancing… | 跳舞时用湾市摇滚 |
[03:11] | Wait, that was for my sixth grade wedding. | 慢着 那是我六年级婚礼的计划 |
[03:14] | You couldn’t get them anyway. | 怎样都不会成行了 |
[03:16] | Lan doesn’t even play anymore and Derek… | 伊恩不演出了 德瑞克 |
[03:20] | Derek is a name I shouldn’t know. | 我不该知道德瑞克这个人的 |
[03:24] | Mon, do you have another pillow, something a little snugglier? | 莫妮卡 有抱起来更舒服一点的枕头吗 |
[03:28] | Why are you napping over here instead of at your place? | 你为什么不回去你家 要在这里睡 |
[03:31] | – The duck. – What… the duck? | -因为阿鸭 -什么 阿鸭 |
[03:34] | What the hell did the damn duck do now? | 那该死的阿鸭又做了什么 |
[03:37] | Well, he did not get sick somewhere in there… | 它没有到处吐 |
[03:42] | …and it was immediately found and properly cleaned up. | 它立刻被发现 并妥当处理干净了 |
[03:46] | Do I get to look at this book… | 我可以看吗 |
[03:48] | …or is it just for people involved in the wedding? | 还是只有婚礼相关人员可以看 |
[03:52] | Of course you can look at it. I want your opinion too. | 你当然可以看 我也需要你的意见 |
[03:55] | Here you go. | 来 |
[03:57] | – What about centerpieces? – Centerpieces! | -桌子中间的花饰呢 -花饰 |
[04:00] | – Roses or lilies? – Definitely roses. | -玫瑰还是百合 -绝对玫瑰 |
[04:07] | I think they’re more “Wedding-y.” | 更有婚礼气氛 |
[04:12] | But lilies are the clear choice. | 但明显应该选百合 |
[04:14] | Oh, my God, it’s like one mind. | 天啊 心有灵犀 |
[04:18] | Guys, guys, you gotta let me nap. | 各位 各位 让我休息好不好 |
[04:22] | I’m gonna get cranky. | 不然我会脾气不好 |
[04:25] | Joey, there’s a perfectly good couch across the hall. | 乔伊 走廊对面有极舒服的沙发 |
[04:29] | Yes, it is perfectly good… | 是很不错 |
[04:32] | …and it is not one of the places the duck got sick. | 但阿鸭没在上面吐过 |
[04:36] | What? | 什么 |
[04:38] | – All right, I’m gonna go. – Joey, what did the duck do? | -我要走了 -乔伊 阿鸭到底做了什么 |
[04:42] | I don’t know, but he did not eat your face cream. | 我不知道 但它没吃你的面霜 |
[04:57] | Hey, little buddy. How you feeling? | 小朋友 你觉得如何 |
[05:03] | What the hell is in that face cream? | 那面霜里到底有什么 |
[05:20] | That’s so soft. | 好软 |
[05:24] | Pillowcases! | 有枕头套耶 |
[05:41] | “Zelda looked at the chimney sweep. Her father, the vicar…” | “柔达看着扫烟囱的人 她的父亲是个传教士” |
[05:46] | Vicar? | 传教士 |
[05:49] | “…wouldn’t be home for hours. | “还有好几小时才回家 |
[05:51] | Her loins were burning. | 她欲火中烧 |
[05:54] | She threw caution to the wind and reached out and grabbed his…” | 她不顾一切伸出手去抓住他的” |
[06:04] | This is a dirty book! | 小黄书 |
[06:20] | Phoebe? | 菲比 |
[06:22] | Oh, Ross, hi. | 罗斯 你好啊 |
[06:26] | Phoebe, what are you doing? | 菲比 你在干什么 |
[06:27] | Sorry, I’m with a client right now. | 抱歉 我有客户在 |
[06:31] | – Phoebe! – Okay, let’s talk outside. | -菲比 -好吧 我们在外面谈 |
[06:35] | Phoebe, you can’t massage people in my apartment. | 你不可以在我家帮人按摩 |
[06:39] | Same thing I did at Monica and Chandler’s. | 我在莫妮卡和钱德家都可以 |
[06:41] | And they knew about it? | 他们知道吗 |
[06:47] | Okay, Ross, what is this really about? | 好吧 罗斯 到底怎么回事 |
[06:50] | This is my home and I want to be able to come and go whenever I want. | 这是我家 我希望能自由出入 |
[06:54] | I will find someplace else to do the rest of my appointments. | 我会另找地方 |
[06:58] | I don’t know what the big deal is. | 不明白有什么好大惊小怪的 |
[06:59] | The big deal is I don’t want naked, greasy strangers in my apartment… | 我不要光着身子身上油油的陌生人在我家 |
[07:03] | …when I want to kick back with a puzzle… Beer, cold beer. | 当我想拿一片拼图 我是说一瓶冰啤酒 |
[07:10] | Hey, Joey. What are you doing? | 乔伊 你好吗 |
[07:12] | Sweeping. Why? Does it turn you on? | 在扫地 怎么 引起你的性趣吗 |
[07:18] | No. | 没 |
[07:22] | What if I was sweeping a chimney? | 如果我扫的是烟囱呢 |
[07:27] | Joey, did you eat my face cream? | 乔伊 吃我面霜的其实是你吗 |
[07:32] | Where are you going? The vicar won’t be home for hours. | 你去哪儿 传教士要几小时后才会回家 |
[07:41] | Joey, where did you learn that word? | 乔伊 你从哪儿学到传教士这个词的 |
[07:48] | Where do you think… | 你觉得呢 |
[07:50] | …Zelda? | 柔达 |
[07:54] | – You found my book?! – Yeah, I did! | -你看了我的书 -对 |
[07:58] | Joey, what are you doing going into my bedroom? | 乔伊 你到我卧室里干什么 |
[08:02] | I’m sorry. I went in there to take a nap. | 抱歉我去小睡一下 |
[08:04] | I know I shouldn’t have, but you got porn! | 我知道我不应该 但是你有小黄书 |
[08:08] | You know what? I don’t care. I’m not ashamed of my book. | 我不在乎 我不觉得我的书丢脸 |
[08:11] | There’s nothing wrong with a woman enjoying a little erotica. | 女人享受一点情色没什么不对 |
[08:16] | It’s just a healthy expression of female sexuality… | 是女性对性爱健康的表达 |
[08:20] | …which, by the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[08:21] | is something that you will never understand. | 你永远都不会理解的 |
[08:27] | You got porn. | 你有小黄书 |
[08:50] | – Hello. – Hi, is Phoebe here? | -你好 -嗨 菲比在吗 |
[08:55] | – No, she’s out for the night. – Oh, great. | -不 今晚她不在 -真是的 |
[08:59] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么我可以帮忙的吗 |
[09:02] | I don’t know. Are you a masseur? | 我不知道 你是按摩师吗 |
[09:04] | Yes, I am. | 我是 |
[09:08] | Great! Dad? | 太好了 爸 |
[09:16] | Thank you so much. I’ll be back and pick him up in an hour. | 谢谢你 一小时后我来接他 |
[09:24] | You need help with that? | 要我帮你吗 |
[09:27] | Your parents must’ve been | 你父母听到你订婚 |
[09:28] | thrilled when you told them you were engaged. | 一定很激动 |
[09:30] | Oh, yeah. I should probably call them. | 对啊 我还真应该给他们打个电话 |
[09:33] | I remember when we first got engaged. | 我还记得我们刚订婚的时候 |
[09:35] | – I don’t think I’ve never heard that story. – Dad, you don’t… | -我没听过这个故事 -爸 你不要 |
[09:38] | Well, I’d gotten Judy pregnant. | 朱迪被我弄大了肚子 |
[09:42] | I still don’t know how that happened. | 我还是不知道是怎么发生的 |
[09:44] | You don’t know how that happened? Your dog thought my diaphragm was a chew toy. | 你不知道 你的狗以为避孕器是磨牙玩具 |
[09:51] | What a sweet story. | 这故事真感人 |
[09:54] | At least you’re not hearing | 至少你不是在 |
[09:55] | it at your fifth grade Halloween party. | 五年级的万圣节派对听到这故事的 |
[09:57] | They wanted a scary story. | 他们当时说要听吓人的故事 |
[10:01] | We’re really excited about our wedding plans. | 我们对婚礼有很多激动人心的设想 |
[10:03] | I guess pretty soon we’ll be | 很快我们就要 |
[10:04] | making a big withdrawal from the Monica wedding fund. | 从莫妮卡婚礼基金提一大笔钱 |
[10:12] | – What? – You tell her, Jack. I can’t do it. | -什么 -杰克你说 我开不了口 |
[10:15] | You have the Monica wedding fund, don’t you? | 你们有莫妮卡婚礼基金 对吧 |
[10:18] | We have it. Only, now we call it “The beach house.” | 有 但是现在我们管它叫”海滩别墅” |
[10:25] | I can’t believe it you spent my wedding fund on the beach house? | 你用我的婚礼基金买海滩别墅了 |
[10:28] | We’re sorry honey. We assumed… | 对不起 我们以为 |
[10:30] | …that if you got married after 30 you’d pay for it yourself. | 如果你30岁以后结婚 你会自己付钱 |
[10:33] | You bought the beach house when I was 23. | 你们买海滩别墅时我才23岁 |
[10:36] | So you’ve had seven years of beach fun… | 你在海滩享受了7年好时光 |
[10:38] | …and you can’t put a price on that sweetie. | 宝贝儿 那可是无价的 |
[10:43] | We really do feel bad about this. | 我们很抱歉 |
[10:45] | We saved again when you dated Richard… | 你和理查德交往的时候我们又开始存钱了 |
[10:47] | …then that went to hell, so we redid the kitchen. | 后来你们分手了 我们就重新装修了厨房 |
[10:53] | What about me dating Chandler? | 那我和钱德勒约会的时候呢 |
[10:54] | It was Chandler. We didn’t think he’d propose. | 我们没觉得他会向你求婚 |
[10:58] | Clearly I did not start drinking enough at the start of the meal. | 明显刚吃饭时 我的酒喝得不够 |
[11:03] | I can’t believe there’s no money for my wedding. | 我不相信我的婚礼基金竟然没了 |
[11:05] | We might still have some money, if your father hadn’t tried… | 我们本来还有钱 要不是你爸 |
[11:07] | …to sell ice over the Internet. | 在网上卖冰毒的话 |
[11:10] | It seemed like such a simple idea. | 那看起来很简单 |
[11:12] | Stupid, Jack. The word is stupid. | 是愚蠢 杰克 不是简单是愚蠢 |
[11:14] | Enough. I don’t want to hear about it anymore. | 够了 我不想再听了 |
[11:18] | Good luck, Chandler. | 钱德勒 祝你好运 |
[11:44] | Okay, now I’m going to… | 我就要 |
[11:49] | …touch you. | 碰你了 |
[12:00] | That’s soft. | 好软 |
[12:29] | Do you think your parents could help pay for it? | 你父母可能帮忙付钱吗 |
[12:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:32] | My mother spent most of her money on her fourth wedding. | 我妈大部份的钱都花在她第四次的婚礼了 |
[12:37] | She’s saving the rest for her divorce. | 剩下的钱她离婚要用 |
[12:39] | And any extra cash my | 而我爸存的钱 |
[12:41] | father has he saves for his yearly trips to… | 都花在他每年一度的桃利主题公园 |
[12:45] | …Dollywood. | 之旅上了[艳星桃利·伯顿主题公园] |
[12:49] | – What happened at dinner? – My parents spent the money for our wedding. | -你们饭吃得如何 -我父母把婚礼基金花掉了 |
[12:53] | My God, what did you order? | 天 你是点了什么菜 |
[12:57] | Wait, there’s no money? Well, this is terrible. | 等一下 没有婚礼基金 太惨了 |
[13:02] | You guys are gonna have to get married in, like, a rec center. | 你们俩得去 健身房结婚了 |
[13:07] | – Honey, it’s gonna be okay – No, it’s not gonna be okay. It sucks. | -亲爱的会没事的 -才不会 这太惨了 |
[13:11] | No swing band, no lilies. – | 没有拉风的乐队没有百合 |
[13:13] | You know what It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[13:15] | I mean, you don’t need to have this… | 你不需要这种 |
[13:18] | …rustic Italian feast. | 意大利乡村盛飨 |
[13:21] | You know, you don’t need this custom-made… | 你不需要这种订做的 |
[13:23] | …empire-waisted, duchess satin gown. | 英式腰线 公爵夫人式礼服 |
[13:27] | You can wear off-the-rack. | 你可以买现成的 |
[13:35] | It’s really gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[13:36] | The important thing is that | 重要的是 |
[13:38] | we love each other and we’re gonna get married. | 我们彼此相爱 要结婚了 |
[13:41] | Do you even understand what “Off-the-rack” means? | 你知不知道”现成的”是什么意思 |
[13:46] | Why don’t you pay for it yourself? | 你为什么不自己付钱呢 |
[13:49] | How? I don’t have any money. | 怎么付 我没钱 |
[13:50] | – Well, I have some. – How much? | -我有 -多少 |
[13:52] | Well, close to… | 将近有 |
[14:06] | – Are you kidding me?! – How much is it? | -你开玩笑 -多少 |
[14:09] | – Enough for wedding scenario A. – Really? | -够办A式婚礼 -真的 |
[14:12] | How great are you, you little saver! | 你真好 努力存钱的人 |
[14:15] | This is exactly the budget of my dream wedding. | 这正是理想婚礼的预算 |
[14:18] | You guys are so made for each other. | 你们是天造地设的一对 |
[14:22] | You’re not suggesting that | 你不是要 |
[14:23] | we spend all of the money on the wedding? | 把所有的钱都花在婚礼上吧 |
[14:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:29] | Look, Mon, I’ve been saving this money for six years… | 我花了六年才存了 |
[14:33] | …and I kind of had some of | 有些是将来要用的 |
[14:34] | it earmarked for the future, not just for a party. | 能都花在一场派对上 |
[14:37] | Hello, Mr. Chandler. | 嗨 钱德勒先生 |
[14:44] | Sweetie, this is the most special day of our lives. | 亲爱的 这是我们一生中最重要的一天 |
[14:47] | I realize that, honey, but | 我知道亲爱的 但 |
[14:49] | I’m not gonna spend all the money on one party. | 但我不要把钱都花在一场派对上 |
[14:51] | Honey, I love you. | 亲爱的 我爱你 |
[14:54] | But if you call our wedding a party one more time… | 但你要是再把我们的婚礼叫做派对 |
[14:58] | …you may not get invited. | 我就不请你了哟 |
[15:02] | We can always earn more money. We’re only gonna get married once. | 钱可以再赚 我们只结婚一次 |
[15:06] | I understand, but I have to put my foot down. The answer is no. | 我了解 但我非常坚决 我的答案是不 |
[15:12] | You’re gonna have to “Put your foot down”? | 你很坚决 |
[15:14] | Yes, I am. | 对 |
[15:19] | Money and a firm hand. | 有钱又坚定 |
[15:22] | Finally a Chandler I can get on board with. | 钱德勒终于变成了我可以共事的人了 |
[15:33] | – Hey, Rach. – Joey. | -嗨瑞秋 -乔伊 |
[15:37] | Hey, Rach, do you smell smoke? | 闻到烟味了吗 |
[15:40] | I get it. Smoke, chimney, chimney sweep. Very funny. Ha, ha. | 我懂了 烟味烟囱 扫烟囱 幽默 |
[15:45] | No, no, I’m serious. You don’t smell it? | 不 我说真的 你没闻到吗 |
[15:49] | Something’s on fire. | 有东西着火了 |
[15:51] | No, I don’t smell anything. | 我没闻到 |
[15:53] | Oh, you know what? It’s probably just your burning loins. | 可能是你熊熊的欲火 |
[16:01] | – Hey, what are you guys talking about? – Nothing. | -你们在讲什么 -没什么 |
[16:08] | Damn, this coffee’s cold. | 讨厌 咖啡冷了 |
[16:10] | Do you mind if I heat this up on your loins? | 介意用你的欲火为我加热一下吗 |
[16:16] | You know, I cannot believe you told him. Joey… | 乔伊 你竟然告诉他了 |
[16:20] | So I guess you bought that book after we broke up. | 我猜你在我们分手后买了那本书 |
[16:24] | Yeah, I did, because I | 是啊 |
[16:25] | wore out my first copy when I was with you. | 因为第一本在我们交往时被翻烂了 |
[16:29] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:31] | Well, when we were going out, I read tons of porno magazines. | 我们交往时 我看了一大堆色情杂志 |
[16:36] | What’s up? | 怎样 |
[16:38] | Ross, how could you do that to an old man? | 罗斯 你怎么能对个老人那样呢 |
[16:45] | Excuse me, ladies. | 对不起 小姐们 |
[16:48] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[16:49] | My massage client, Arthur. | 我的按摩客户 亚瑟 |
[16:52] | His daughter said some guy that worked for me… | 他女儿说我的一个员工 |
[16:55] | …gave him a really weird massage. | 替他做了很奇怪的按摩 |
[16:57] | I gave him an extremely professional massage. | 我做了很专业的按摩 |
[17:01] | He said you poked at him with wooden spoons. | 他说你用木汤匙戳他 |
[17:04] | Okay, so it wasn’t a traditional massage. | 好吧 不是传统的按摩 |
[17:07] | But I did give him acupressure with a pair of chopsticks… | 可是我有用筷子为他指压按摩 |
[17:10] | …and I gently exfoliated him with a mop. | 并温和地用抹布给他去了角质 |
[17:17] | Well, he’s never coming back. You just cost me $80 a week. | 他再也不会来了 你害我一星期少进帐八十元 |
[17:21] | This is your fault. You didn’t move his appointment. | 是你的错 你没更改他约的时间 |
[17:24] | Oh, it’s my fault? You didn’t have to massage him. | 我的错 你不必替他按摩的 |
[17:27] | You could’ve sent him away. | 你可以打发他走的 |
[17:28] | You could’ve not rolled Tonka trucks up and down his back. | 你不用拿玩具唐卡车在他背上滚来滚去的 |
[17:33] | He said he liked that! | 他说他很喜欢的 |
[17:38] | You’re right, you’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 抱歉 |
[17:42] | Dude, what are you massaging an old man for? | 你干嘛按摩一位老先生 |
[17:47] | – His daughter was hot. – Gotcha. | -他女儿超性感 -懂了 |
[17:59] | Listen… | 听着 |
[18:02] | …l’ve been thinking. | 我想过了 |
[18:05] | It’s not fair of me to ask you | 要你把所有的钱 |
[18:06] | to spend all of your money on our wedding. | 都花在婚礼上很不公平 |
[18:09] | I mean, you work really hard for that. | 你很辛苦才赚来的 |
[18:13] | – Well. – Well, you work for that. | -好吧 -好吧 你赚来的 |
[18:17] | Look, I’ve thought about it too. | 我也想过了 |
[18:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:21] | I think we should spend all of the money on the wedding. | 我觉得我们应该把钱花在婚礼上的 |
[18:25] | – You do? – Yeah, I’m putting my foot down. | -真的 -对 我很坚定 |
[18:31] | Look, when I proposed, I told you… | 当我求婚时 我告诉你 |
[18:34] | …that I would do anything to make you happy. | 我会尽我所能让你快乐 |
[18:37] | And if having the perfect wedding makes you happy… | 如果办一场完美的婚礼能让你开心 |
[18:41] | …then that’s what we’re gonna do. | 那就这么做吧 |
[18:44] | You are so sweet. | 你太好了 |
[18:50] | What about the future and stuff? | 那未来呢 |
[18:53] | Forget about the future and stuff. | 管他呢 |
[18:56] | So we only have two kids. | 我们只生两个就好 |
[18:57] | We’ll pick our favorite and that one will get to go to college. | 选一个我们喜欢的让他去念大学 |
[19:02] | – Have you thought about that? – Yeah. | -你想过这些 -对 |
[19:05] | How many kids were we gonna have? | 你本来要几个孩子 |
[19:07] | Four. A boy, twin girls and another boy. | 四个 一个男孩一对双胞胎女儿 再一个男孩 |
[19:12] | What else did you think about? | 你还想过什么 |
[19:15] | Well, stuff like where we’d live, you know. | 我们将来住哪 |
[19:18] | Like a small place outside the city… | 市郊的小房子之类的 |
[19:21] | …where our kids could learn to ride their bikes. | 我们的小孩可以在那里学骑单车 |
[19:24] | We could have a cat that had a bell on its collar… | 以养只猫 脖子上挂着铃档 |
[19:27] | …and we could hear it every time | 这样每次它跑出小门 |
[19:29] | it ran through the little kitty door. | 我们就听得见铃声 |
[19:32] | We’d have an apartment over the garage where Joey could grow old. | 在车库上盖个房间 让乔伊养老 |
[19:41] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[19:44] | I don’t want a big, fancy wedding. | 我不想要一个盛大的婚礼了 |
[19:47] | – Sure you do. – No. | -你当然想 -不 |
[19:51] | I want everything that you’ve just said. I want a marriage. | 我要你刚刚说的每一样 我要婚姻 |
[19:57] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[20:01] | – I love you so much. – I love you. | -我好爱你 -我爱你 |
[20:09] | When you were talking about our future, you said cat. | 你刚说起未来的时候 谈到猫 |
[20:13] | But you meant dog, right? | 你指的是狗 对不对 |
[20:18] | – Yeah, totally. – Oh, good. | -对 -太好了 |
[20:32] | Hello, Zelda. | 你好啊 柔达 |
[20:36] | – Who are you supposed to be? – The vicar. | -你要扮谁啊 -传教士 |
[20:40] | – Do you even know what a vicar is? – Like a goalie, right? | -你知道传教士是什么人吗 -守门员那种人嘛 |
[20:46] | Look, that’s enough. | 够了 |
[20:48] | You make stupid jokes and sleazy innuendoes… | 你讲那个愚蠢的笑话 含沙射影 |
[20:51] | …and it’s just not funny anymore. | 一点都不好笑 |
[20:53] | I’m sorry. Rach, I’m sorry. | 对不起 瑞秋 对不起 |
[20:57] | Maybe I could make it up to you | 也许我可以用带你去谷仓 |
[20:58] | by taking you roughly in the barn. | 来场粗野的弥补你一下 |
[21:04] | All right, that’s it. You wanna do it? Let’s do it. | 行了 你想做 那就做吧 |
[21:10] | That’s right. I wanna do it with you. | 没错 就跟你 |
[21:14] | Been trying to fight it, but you just said all the right things. | 一直都试图抵抗 但你刚才的话彻底地燃起了我的欲火 |
[21:19] | I did? | 我说的话 |
[21:20] | Yeah. Oh, I’ve been waiting so long to get on that body. | 对 为了蹂躏你那小身子板我等待了多时 |
[21:25] | – This body? – Yeah, that’s right. | -我的小身子板 -对 |
[21:27] | Come on, Joey, sex me up. | 来啊 乔伊 燃烧我吧 |
[21:30] | You’re starting to sound like | 你听起来像 |
[21:31] | the butcher’s wife in chapter seven. | 第7章里屠夫的老婆 |
[21:34] | Come on, now. Don’t keep me waiting. Get those clothes off. | 来吧 别让我等了 脱衣服 |
[21:38] | But I’d keep that helmet on, because you’re in for a rough ride. | 头盔留着 因为这将是粗野之旅 |
[21:43] | I don’t want to. I’m scared. | 我不要 我好怕 |