时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – What’s the matter? – Somebody on the subway licked my neck! | -怎么了 -地铁上有人舔我的脖子 |
[00:09] | Willy’s still alive! | 威利还活着 |
[00:12] | – What are you guys doing? – My mom called. | -你们在做什么 -我妈打过电话 |
[00:14] | They’re announcing our engagement in the paper. | 他们要登报通知亲友 我们订婚了 |
[00:16] | We’re looking for a good picture of us. | 我们要找一张很漂亮的合照 |
[00:19] | I’m afraid that does not exist. | 恐怕我们就没有好看的合照 |
[00:22] | There are great pictures of us. | 我们合拍了很多不错的照片 |
[00:24] | No, there are great pictures of you | 不 你照的很好 |
[00:25] | standing next to a guy who’s going like this. | 但你旁边的男人是这样的 |
[00:29] | Oh, my God, That’s the creep | 天啊 他就是 |
[00:31] | that you’re with at the Statue of Liberty. | 在自由女神像旁跟你合照的怪胎 |
[00:35] | I don’t know what it is. I just can’t take a good picture. | 我不知道为什么 我就是不会照相 |
[00:38] | Here’s a great one. | 这一张很不错 |
[00:40] | – Yeah, I’m not in that. – No, but look at me, all tan. | -那一张没有我 -是 但我全身晒得黑亮 |
[00:44] | Why don’t you go get portraits done | 你们为什么不请 |
[00:45] | by a professional photographer? | 专业摄影师帮你们拍照呢 |
[00:48] | That’s a great idea. I bet they have one of those wind machines. | 那是个好点子 他们一定有大风扇 |
[00:54] | Yeah, that’s great. | 那很棒 |
[00:55] | Next to that, Chandler won’t look so stupid. | 你真的那么做的话钱德勒应该看起来没那么蠢 |
[00:59] | Chandler, what do you say? – All right, I should warn you. | 钱德勒你觉得呢 -没问题 但我要警告你 |
[01:03] | But I’m not going. “I’m” Going. | 去的不是我 是这个”我” |
[01:10] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:16] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:18] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:21] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:25] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:28] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:31] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:34] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:43] | Dude, that reverse lay-up. | 兄弟 那一记反手投篮帅呆了 |
[01:46] | – And how about those three-pointers? – Amazing. | -那三分球呢 -出神入化 |
[01:48] | And those guys were this close to letting us play this time too. | 这次也是差一点那些家伙就答应让我们上场了 |
[01:56] | Hey, look. Phoebe’s talking to Cute Coffeehouse Guy. | 你们看 菲比在跟咖啡厅帅哥说话 |
[02:00] | You call him, “Cute Coffeehouse Guy”? | 你叫他”咖啡厅帅哥”吗 |
[02:03] | We call him, “Hums While He Pees.” | 我们叫他”边尿边哼歌先生” |
[02:05] | Yes, and we call Ross, “Lingers in the Bathroom.” | 我们管罗斯叫”浴室磨蹭鬼” |
[02:10] | Hey, you guys, Hums While He Pees just asked me out! | “边尿边哼歌先生”刚刚约我出去 |
[02:15] | I thought that guy was married. | 我以为他结婚了 |
[02:16] | He is, but he’s getting divorced. | 对 但他正在办离婚 |
[02:18] | Ross, maybe you know him. | 罗斯 或许你认识他 |
[02:23] | It’s not a club. | 又不是俱乐部 |
[02:25] | If he’s getting a divorce, is it such a good idea to date him? | 如果他正在办离婚 你觉得跟他约会合适吗 |
[02:29] | Hey, divorced men are not bad men. | 离婚男人不是坏男人 |
[02:31] | They have that on the napkins at the club. | 他们把那句话印在俱乐部的纸巾 |
[02:35] | I gotta get back to work. | 我得回去上班了 |
[02:36] | You don’t have to be back for a half-hour. | 你还可以休息半小时 |
[02:39] | My assistant, Tag, does sit-ups in the office during lunch. | 我的助理泰格午餐时会在办公室做仰卧起坐 |
[02:44] | I could just spread him on a cracker. | 他就像黄油果酱一样香甜可口 |
[02:49] | You have a crush on him, why would you hire him? | 你在暗恋他 为什么还要雇用他 |
[02:51] | You know you can’t date him, right? | 你知道你不能跟他约会对吧 |
[02:53] | Oh, no, I know that. | 对 我知道 |
[02:55] | We made a joke that we spend so much time together… | 我们开玩笑说 因为我们太常在一起 |
[02:58] | …he should call me, his “Work-wife.” | 他应该叫我”工作上的太大” |
[02:59] | Soon he’ll be able to call you, | 很快的他就可以叫你 |
[03:01] | “That lady he knew that got fired.” | “那个被开除的女人” |
[03:04] | I’m not gonna get fired, because I’m not gonna act on it. | 我不会被开除 因为我不会采取行动 |
[03:08] | You wouldn’t mind if he was dating someone else? | 你不会介意他跟别人约会吧 |
[03:10] | Why, is he? He is, isn’t he? | 怎么了 他有吗 他有 |
[03:12] | He’s dating that slut in marketing. | 他在跟市场部那个荡妇约会 |
[03:16] | Maybe I should open a divorced men’s club. | 或许我该成立一个离婚男子俱乐部 |
[03:19] | Dude, that’s so sad. | 兄弟 那太惨了 |
[03:22] | I could put a basketball court in the back. | 我会在后院设一个篮球场 |
[03:25] | Could I play? | 我能一起打球吗 |
[03:33] | Oh, no sit-ups today, Tag? | 今天不做仰卧起坐吗 泰格 |
[03:36] | – I just did them. – Well, drop and give me 10 more. | -我刚刚做完 -再做十下吧 |
[03:40] | What? | 什么 |
[03:42] | I had a drink with lunch. | 我午餐喝了酒 |
[03:45] | Did those cost reports come in? | 成本报告送过来了吗 |
[03:47] | Yes, I filled them out last night. | 送来了 我昨晚就已经归档了 |
[03:49] | Could you make me four copies? | 麻烦你帮我影印四份 |
[03:51] | – Sure. – Great, thank you. | -没问题 -太棒了 谢谢你 |
[04:14] | – Hey, Rachel. – Hi, Melissa. What’s up? | -瑞秋 -梅丽莎 有什么事吗 |
[04:17] | I’m just about to go out to the store. | 我正好要去买东西 |
[04:21] | Get some stuff to put in my backpack. | 买些东西放进我的背包里 |
[04:24] | Dried fruit, and granola and stuff like that. | 水果干 速食麦片 那一类的东西 |
[04:27] | – What’s up? – Is Tag here? | -有什么事吗 -泰格在吗 |
[04:29] | No. Why? | 他不在 怎么了 |
[04:30] | I was gonna talk to him about doing something tonight. | 我来问他 今晚要做什么 |
[04:33] | Really? You got a little crush on Tag there, do you? | 真的吗 你喜欢泰格 对吧 |
[04:38] | We’ve been flirting back and forth… | 我们一直都在眉来眼去的 |
[04:40] | …but I was hoping tonight | 但我希望今晚 |
[04:42] | it would turn into something a little more than that. | 事情能有点进展 |
[04:45] | Easy there, Melissa. This ain’t a locker room, okay. | 别猴急 梅丽莎 这里不是更衣室 |
[04:51] | But, you know, I remember him saying that he had plans tonight. | 但我记得他说过 今晚他已经有约了 |
[04:56] | – Oh, no. – Oh, yeah. | -不是吧 -是 |
[04:59] | All right, back to work. | 好吧 快回去工作 |
[05:02] | Hey, isn’t that Tag’s backpack? | 那不是泰格的背包吗 |
[05:06] | I don’t want to be known as the office bitch, | 我不想落下办公室贱人的名称 |
[05:09] | but I’ll call your supervisor. | 但是我会给你的领导打电话 |
[05:17] | Great, that’s great, Monica. Great. | 太棒了 非常不错 莫妮卡 |
[05:22] | Now, Chandler, you want to give us a smile? | 好了 钱德勒 你能笑一个吗 |
[05:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:29] | I’m sorry, is the seat uncomfortable? | 抱歉 那张椅子很不舒服吗 |
[05:31] | No, I am. | 不 是我很不舒服 |
[05:33] | Chandler, I know you can do this. You have a beautiful smile. | 钱德勒 我知道你办得到 你笑起来很帅 |
[05:37] | – I do? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[05:41] | Maybe you don’t have to smile.Let’s try something else. | 或许你不必笑 我们来试试别的点子 |
[05:45] | – Try looking sexy. – Okay. | -试着性感 -好吧 |
[05:54] | Or not. | 别试了也好 |
[06:01] | Hi, Joey, what are you doing here? | 乔伊 你在这里做什么 |
[06:03] | I got an audition down the street, | 我要在这条街上试镜 |
[06:05] | and I spilled sauce on my shirt. | 结果酱汁沾到衣服上了 |
[06:08] | – You got an extra one? – Yeah, sure. | -有多余衬衫吗 -当然 |
[06:14] | Here. | 拿去 |
[06:15] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[06:18] | You got anything that’s not Ralph Lauren? | 有除了拉夫罗兰外其他品牌吗 |
[06:22] | Yeah, I don’t think so, Joe. | 应该没有 乔伊 |
[06:26] | I guess this’ll be fine. | 我猜这件应该可以 |
[06:28] | – What are you doing tonight? – Nothing. Why? | -你今晚要做什么 -没事 怎么了 |
[06:31] | How would you feel about taking out my assistant, Tag? I’ll pay. | 带我的助理泰格出去玩吧 我付钱 |
[06:36] | It’s gonna take a lot of money for me | 要我跟男人出去约会 |
[06:37] | to go out on a date with a dude. | 可得付我一大笔钱 |
[06:41] | I’m not asking you to go on a date with him. | 我不是要你跟他约会 |
[06:45] | Really? Because I could kind of use the money. | 真的吗 因为我真的很缺钱 |
[06:48] | He’s new in town, and I know he doesn’t have any guy friends. | 他刚搬到这里 我知道他没有男性朋友 |
[06:52] | Take him to a ball game or something.I’d really appreciate it. | 带他去看球赛或做别的事 谢谢了 |
[06:56] | – Yeah, okay, no problem. – Thank you. | -好的 没问题 -谢谢你 |
[06:58] | Ooh, hey, doughnuts! | 是甜甜圈 |
[07:09] | I know. Let’s try a look… | 我知道 我们来试试看 |
[07:12] | …of far-off wonderment. | 凝视我们的未来 |
[07:14] | Gaze into our future, | 想想我们的婚姻 |
[07:16] | and think about our marriage and the days to come. | 跟我们未来的日子 |
[07:26] | Chandler, what is the matter with your face? | 钱德勒 你的脸到底是怎么了 |
[07:29] | This picture should say, “Geller and Bing to be married,”… | 这张照片应该要表达”盖勒和宾要结婚了” |
[07:32] | …not, “Local woman saves drowning moron.” | 而非”英勇女市民勇救溺水弱智” |
[07:37] | Hey, don’t laugh at him. He’s my drowning moron. | 别笑他 他是我的溺水弱智 |
[07:42] | That’s it, that’s it! Take it, take it! | 对了 就是这样 快拍下来 |
[07:50] | I like this one. | 我喜欢这一张 |
[07:51] | It seems to say, “I love you and that’s why I have to kill you.” | 好像是在说”我爱你 所以我要杀了你” |
[07:58] | Can’t all be bad. | 不可能每一张都那么糟啊 |
[08:00] | Find the one where you make your bedroom eyes. | 找那张你装出睡眼惺忪的照片 |
[08:03] | There it is. | 这张 |
[08:04] | Oh, my God, those are my bedroom eyes? | 这是我睡眼惺忪的样子 |
[08:08] | Why did you ever sleep with me? | 你为什么要跟我同床共枕 |
[08:12] | Do you really want to pull at that thread? | 你真的想提这件事情吗 |
[08:19] | – I’m really having a good time. – Me too. | -我真的玩得很开心 -我也是 |
[08:21] | Sorry that guy on the subway licked your neck. | 地铁里那人舔了你的脖子真是让人觉得抱歉 |
[08:25] | No, that’s okay. He’s a friend. | 不 没关系 他是我们的朋友 |
[08:28] | I don’t mean to be presumptuous… | 恕我唐突 |
[08:30] | …but I have tickets to the ballroom-dancing finals tomorrow. | 但我有明天国标舞总决赛的门票 |
[08:34] | Yeah, I… | 就 我 |
[08:35] | Well, I missed the semifinals, so I think I would just be lost. | 我没看半决赛 所以看决赛可能由点迷茫 |
[08:41] | I know that it’s really lame, | 我知道那真的很无聊 |
[08:42] | but I got these tickets from my boss… | 但这些票是我的老板给我… |
[08:44] | Oh, no, no, no, my God! | 不 我的天啊 |
[08:47] | Okay, don’t freak out. I’ll go. | 好了 别大惊小怪 我去就是 |
[08:50] | It’s my ex-wife, Whitney. | 是我的前妻惠特妮 |
[08:52] | I cannot deal with her now. That woman is crazy. | 我现在没办法面对她 那个女人疯了 |
[08:55] | Okay, I know. Hold on. | 好吧 我知道 等一下 |
[08:57] | – Hey, Ross. – Yeah. | -罗斯 -什么事 |
[08:59] | That’s Whitney, Kyle’s ex-wife, out there. | 凯尔的前妻惠特妮就在外面 |
[09:03] | Do you think you could divert her so we could slip out? | 你可以把她诱开让我们脱身吗 |
[09:07] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[09:10] | Okay, but I have two tickets to the ballroom-dance finals. | 好吧 但我有两张国标舞总决赛的门票 |
[09:14] | I don’t think so, Pheebs. | 还是算了 菲比 |
[09:19] | All right, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我愿意 |
[09:22] | – But just because you’re a friend. – Okay. | -但那只是因为你是我的朋友 -好吧 |
[09:40] | Hi, Ginger. | 嗨 舞王 |
[09:42] | I want my key back. | 我要拿回我的钥匙 |
[09:44] | – I don’t have it. – It’s right there. | -我没有 -就在你收上 |
[09:47] | Okay, Sherlock. | 行吧 福尔摩斯 |
[09:50] | I’m sorry, but you’d better go, Pheebs. | 对不起 但你最好快点离开 菲比 |
[09:52] | I just wanted to thank you, though, for diverting Kyle’s ex. | 我只是要谢谢你帮我们诱开凯尔的前妻 |
[09:55] | You’re welcome. We’ll talk about it later. | 别客气 待会再谈 |
[10:00] | – Hi, Whitney. – Hi, Ross. | -嗨 惠特妮 -嗨 罗斯 |
[10:03] | – Are you ready for breakfast? – Yep. | -去吃早餐吧 -好 |
[10:08] | Kyle’s ex-wife? You were supposed to divert her, not date her. | 凯尔的前妻 你应该要诱开她不是跟她约会 |
[10:13] | Can you give me a second while I talk to this woman… | 你能不能等我一下 我得跟这个女人谈一谈 |
[10:17] | …who, by the way, did not spend the night? | 而且 她没有在这里过夜 |
[10:20] | – Sure. – Okay. | -没问题 -好吧 |
[10:25] | I did divert her, and we ended up having a great time, okay? | 我的确诱开她了 后来我们玩得很开心 |
[10:28] | Watching ballroom dancing? | 你们一起去看国标舞了 |
[10:30] | Yes, that’s where we realized we were both super-cool people. | 对 那时我们发现我们都很酷 |
[10:35] | Look, Kyle just told me some really bad stuff about her. | 听着 凯尔告诉我她有些缺点 |
[10:39] | – Like what? – Like she’s really mean… | -譬如说呢 -譬如说她很无情 |
[10:42] | …and she’s overly critical and… | 她吹毛求疵 |
[10:44] | She will paint a room a really | 她会不经过你的同意 |
[10:46] | bright color without even checking with you. | 把房间漆成很明亮的颜色 |
[10:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:53] | And she uses sex as a weapon. | 她还会把性当成武器 |
[10:56] | Thank you for warning me. | 谢谢你的警告 |
[10:57] | At breakfast, I’ll be on alert for room painting and sex weapons. | 吃早餐时我会注意油漆跟性武器 |
[11:04] | – You’re still gonna go out with her? – Yeah. | -你还是要跟她约会 -对 |
[11:07] | Well, didn’t you hear what I just said? | 你没有听到刚刚我说的话吗 |
[11:09] | Pheebs, come on. I mean, consider the source. | 菲比 少来了 你的消息来源有问题 |
[11:12] | Of course her ex-husband’s gonna say that. | 她的前夫当然会那么说 |
[11:14] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 现在 请你离开 |
[11:17] | Listen to me, she is crazy! | 听我说 她疯了 |
[11:20] | Your door isn’t soundproof. | 你的门没有隔音功能 |
[11:25] | You see? Nothing is good enough for her. | 看到了吧 她就是爱挑剔 |
[11:32] | – Morning. – Hi, Tag. | -早安 -嗨 泰格 |
[11:34] | Did you have fun with Joey last night? | 昨晚你跟乔伊玩得开心吗 |
[11:37] | Yeah, we went to the Knicks game. | 我们去看纽约队比赛了 |
[11:39] | That’s nice. | 那真的太棒了 |
[11:41] | Then we went to a bar, and he hooked us up with all these women. | 然后我们去酒吧玩 他帮我们泡上好多女人 |
[11:48] | Women? You mean, like old women? | 女人 你是说老女人 |
[11:52] | Kind of old, like 30. | 还好吧 30岁左右 |
[12:00] | I never used to be able to just talk to girls in bars… | 我以前没办法在酒吧里跟女人聊天 |
[12:04] | …but I got like 20 phone numbers last night. | 但昨晚我就拿到了二十个电话号码 |
[12:08] | That’s great. | 那真的是太棒了 |
[12:12] | Joey must have really taught you some stuff. | 乔伊真的教会你一些事 |
[12:14] | A little. | 一点吧 |
[12:17] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[12:27] | See? That’s a great smile. Easy, natural. | 看吧那个笑容非常灿烂 放轻松 自然 |
[12:31] | Now pretend I have a camera. | 现在假装我手上拿了照相机 |
[12:35] | – You’re changing it. – I can’t help it. | -你又变了 -我控制不了 |
[12:38] | You want to know what I do when I take resume shots? | 你想知道 我都是怎么简历照片的吗 |
[12:42] | Borrow money from me? | 跟我借钱拍 |
[12:45] | Yeah. Okay, first of all, you want to make it look spontaneous. | 对 好吧 首先你得装出自然的样子 |
[12:50] | So here’s what I do. I look down, look down, keep looking down. | 我都是这么做的 我会低头 继续低头 |
[12:54] | Then I look up. | 然后抬头 |
[12:59] | See? Now you try. | 看到没 现在你来试试看 |
[13:00] | Look down. You’re looking down. Keep looking down. | 低头 低头 继续低头 |
[13:04] | Why is there jelly on your shoe? | 你的鞋子上为什么会有果酱 |
[13:07] | I had a doughnut. | 我吃甜甜圈了 |
[13:12] | So I heard you had some fun with Tag last night. | 听说昨晚你跟泰格玩得很开心 |
[13:15] | Yeah, that guy’s all right. | 对 那家伙还不错 |
[13:17] | Yeah, and you had fun teaching him how to be all “Joey.” | 对 教出另一个”乔伊”你很开心吧 |
[13:22] | – What? – You know, all the women. | -什么 -你懂的 泡妞 |
[13:24] | You can’t teach someone to be good with women. | 泡妞技巧是学不来的 |
[13:27] | That’s why I never had any luck with Chandler. | 所以我跟钱德勒出去老是泡不到妞 |
[13:35] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[13:39] | Would you mind just not going out with him again? | 你能不能别再跟他一起出去 |
[13:42] | Just the idea of you, and he, and all these women… | 就是你跟他一起去泡妞 |
[13:46] | I know he’s my assistant, and I can’t date him! | 我知道他是我的助理 我不能跟他约会 |
[13:49] | But it just bothers me, all right? | 但这真的让我很困扰 好吗 |
[13:51] | No, no, no, you can’t take him away from me. | 你不能抢走他 |
[13:53] | I got a great partner to pick up girls with. Finally! | 我好不容易找了个泡妞搭档 |
[14:01] | I’m still right here. | 我还在这里 |
[14:04] | Will you at least talk to him… | 至少你可以跟他谈一谈 |
[14:06] | …and tell him how hollow and | 告诉他跟一大堆女人约会既空虚 |
[14:08] | unsatisfying this dating-tons-of-women thing is? | 又得不到满足 |
[14:12] | What? | 什么 |
[14:14] | I just don’t want him to meet anybody until I’m over my crush. | 在我不喜欢他之前 我不要他跟任何人约会 |
[14:18] | And I will get over it. | 我会忘记他的 |
[14:20] | It’s not like I love him. It’s just physical. | 我并不爱他 那只是肉体上的吸引力 |
[14:23] | I get crushes like this all the time. | 我常常这样暗恋男人 |
[14:25] | I had a crush on you at first. | 刚认识你时我就暗恋过你 |
[14:27] | I know. Monica told me. | 我知道 莫妮卡跟我说过 |
[14:30] | Did you have a crush on me when we first met? | 我们刚认识时你暗恋过我吗 |
[14:36] | Yeah, sure. | 对 有啊 |
[14:41] | Can you people not see me? | 难道你们就是看不到我吗 |
[14:47] | Will you talk to him? | 你能跟他谈谈吗 |
[14:48] | I don’t know, Rach. | 我不知道 瑞秋 |
[14:49] | I’ll give you 10 free Ralph Lauren shirts. | 我会送你十件拉夫罗兰的衬衫 |
[14:52] | One. | 一件 |
[14:54] | No, 10. You said 10. You can’t take that back. | 不 十件 你说十件 你不能反梅 |
[15:05] | You wanted to talk to me? | 你有事要跟我谈 |
[15:06] | I don’t know. You got something for me? | 我不知道 你拿了东西来给我吗 |
[15:09] | Yeah, this is from Rachel. | 对 这是瑞秋要给你的 |
[15:14] | Ten. Okay. | 十件 好吧 |
[15:17] | Tag, there’s such a thing as too many women. | 泰格 跟太多女人约会是不好的 |
[15:20] | – Really? – Yeah, for you. | -真的吗 – 对你来说是的 |
[15:28] | – Hey, there you are- There I am. | -嘿 你来了 -我来了 |
[15:30] | – You okay? – Yeah, Joey said I needed to relax. | -你没事吧 -没事 乔伊说我要放松 |
[15:34] | So he gave me an antihistamine. | 他给我吃了抗组胺药 |
[15:36] | What? | 什么 |
[15:38] | I fell asleep on the subway and went to Brooklyn. | 我搭地铁时睡着了结果到了布鲁克林 |
[15:40] | Brooklyn is far. | 布鲁克林好远 |
[15:44] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[15:46] | But don’t worry, because I know how to take a picture now. | 别担心 因为现在我知道要怎么拍照了 |
[15:50] | Okay, see. Look down. | 好了 看吧 低头 |
[15:54] | Look down. | 低头 |
[15:56] | Look down. | 低头 |
[16:03] | – Chandler? – Yeah? | -钱德勒 -怎么了 |
[16:11] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[16:14] | How are things going with Crazy? | 你跟疯婆子还好吧 |
[16:15] | Has she cooked your rabbit yet? | 她把你的兔子拿去煮了吗 |
[16:19] | Listen, you are hearing one side of the story. Okay? | 你听到的只是片面之词 好吗 |
[16:22] | FYI, she must have shown Kyle over 30 paint samples… | 还有 她拿了二十份油漆样本给凯尔看 |
[16:26] | …before she painted that room. | 之后她才动手漆房间 |
[16:29] | And his response to each one was, | 他对每一份样本的反应都是 |
[16:32] | “I don’t give a tiny rat’s ass.” | “我一点都不在乎” |
[16:34] | Maybe she should have spent a little less time decorating… | 或许她该少花点时间在装潢上 |
[16:38] | …and a little more time in the bedroom. | 多花一点时间在卧室里 |
[16:40] | I don’t think we are going to have that problem… | 我想我们不会有那样的问题 |
[16:43] | …but maybe that’s just | 但或许那是因为 |
[16:45] | because I am not emotionally unavailable. | 我不会吝于付出感情 |
[16:48] | You think he’s emotionally unavailable? | 你认为他吝于付出感情 |
[16:50] | I think he can be. | 我想有那个可能 |
[16:53] | Maybe he wouldn’t be… | 如果她没有 |
[16:55] | …if she didn’t bring the office home every night. | 每晚把公事带因家做或许他就不会那样子 |
[16:57] | Excuse her for knowing what she wants to do with her life. | 你得原谅她知道该怎么面对她的生活 |
[17:01] | Well, she certainly knew what she was doing New Year’s Eve, 1997. | 她的确知道 她在1997年除夕做了什么 |
[17:06] | I knew you were going to throw that in my face! | 我就知道你会那么说 |
[17:09] | That was three years ago. She apologized and apologized. | 那是三年前的事 她一再地道歉 |
[17:13] | What more do you want? | 你们还想怎么样 |
[17:16] | We want the last six years back! | 我们要找回六年的时光 |
[17:19] | So do we! So do we! | 我们也是 |
[17:26] | I’m sorry you had to see that. | 很抱歉让你们看这一幕 |
[17:32] | – Morning, Rachel. – Hi. | -早安 瑞秋 -嗨 |
[17:34] | Hey, so, what’d you do last night? | 昨晚你做了什么 |
[17:37] | – Went out with Joey. – Yeah? | -我跟乔伊出去了 – 是吗 |
[17:39] | Another night of bird-dogging the chicas? | 你们又去泡妞了 |
[17:43] | No, we had a really good talk. | 不 我们坐下来长谈 |
[17:47] | I don’t think I’m gonna do that bar scene anymore. | 我想我不会再去酒吧泡妞了 |
[17:50] | Wow, I did not see that coming. | 我没想到你会那么说 |
[17:54] | It’s just not really who I am. | 那不是真正的我 |
[17:56] | I’ve always been happier when… Why am I telling you this? | 我一直都很快乐 我为什么要告诉你这件事 |
[18:00] | – You don’t care about this stuff. – Yes, I do. | -你不会关心这种事不 -我很关心 |
[18:04] | You were saying, “I’m happier when I…” | 你说到”我一直都很快乐” |
[18:07] | When I’m in a relationship. | 当我谈恋爱时 |
[18:09] | – I love having a girlfriend. – Really? | -我喜欢女朋友陪在身边 -真的吗 |
[18:12] | Someone I can spoil, you know. | 我可以好好宠溺她 |
[18:14] | Spoil? | 宠溺 |
[18:18] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你啊 |
[18:21] | Do you believe there’s one perfect person for everyone? | 你相信我们都在寻找完美的另一半吗 |
[18:24] | I’m starting to. | 我开始相信了 |
[18:27] | If that persors in your life, should you do something about it? | 如果那人已经出现 你应该去争取对吧 |
[18:30] | Yes. Hell, yes. | 对 当然 |
[18:33] | All right, then, it’s settled. | 那就这么定了 |
[18:35] | – I’m getting back together with my ex. – I would love to! | -我要跟我前女友复合 -我愿意 |
[18:39] | What? | 什么 |
[18:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:47] | This is gonna be a while. Excuse me. | 我应该会谈上一阵子 对不起 |
[18:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:53] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:06] | My God! | 天啊 |
[19:09] | Oh, I’m sorry. Is that annoying? | 对不起 吵到你了吗 |
[19:12] | And speaking of being selfish in bed, how’s Whitney? | 说到在床上很自私 惠特妮还好吗 |
[19:16] | Maybe she wouldn’t have to be selfish in bed… | 也许她其实可以很无私 |
[19:19] | …if someone else knew where everything was. | 如果另一个人知道正确位置的话 |
[19:23] | Oh, he knows. | 他的确知道 |
[19:25] | For the most part. | 大部份啦 |
[19:29] | Oh, hey. Good, you’re both here. | 嘿 太好了 你们两个都在 |
[19:32] | We kind of need to talk. | 我们得谈一谈 |
[19:34] | – Both of you, together? – What’s up? | -两个人一起 -怎么了 |
[19:36] | Well, I went over to Kyle’s last night to pick up a few things… | 昨晚我到凯尔家拿一些东西 |
[19:41] | …and we got to reminiscing. | 我们回忆了一些往事 |
[19:44] | We talked most of the night… | 几乎彻谈整晚 |
[19:46] | …and realized the reason we’re angry with each other… | 我们明白 我们会这么气对方 |
[19:48] | …is because there are still feelings there. | 是因为我们还对彼此有感觉 |
[19:54] | So… | 所以 |
[19:58] | Oh, just say it, Kyle! | 快说吧 凯尔 |
[20:03] | We’re gonna try again. | 我们要重新开始 |
[20:05] | What about her whining, and her constant need for attention? | 你不是说她爱抱怨常常要人关注她吗 |
[20:08] | I’m gonna work on that. | 我会努力调整 |
[20:10] | Right, because you’re so capable of change. | 对 因为你很擅长改变 |
[20:14] | You know, he hums when he pees. | 他会边尿边哼歌 |
[20:18] | – I do know. – Makes him miss the bowl, but whatever. | -我知道 -所以他都尿不准 随便啦 |
[20:23] | We’re so sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[20:26] | That’s all right. We don’t need you. I’m over it already. | 没关系我们不需要你们 我已经忘了这件事 |
[20:30] | Yeah, and I don’t even give a tiny rat’s ass. | 对 我根本一点都不在乎 |
[20:35] | Yeah, we’re gonna go. | 我们得走了 |
[20:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:44] | Pheebs, you were right about her. | 菲比 你没有看错她 |
[20:48] | You know, she did try to use sex as a weapon. | 她的确试图把性当成武器 |
[20:51] | Yeah, I hurt my back a little. | 我的背真的好痛 |
[20:55] | You know, he hums while he does other stuff too. | 他做其他事时 也会哼歌 |
[21:01] | We’re better off without them. | 没有他们 我们能过得更好 |
[21:04] | Even if they break up again, | 如果他们再分手 |
[21:06] | you better not let him in your sad men’s club. | 你最好别让他加入你的伤心男子俱乐部 |
[21:09] | – Divorced men’s club. – Po-tay-to, po-tah-to. | -离婚男人俱乐部 -一样啦 |
[21:18] | Hey, guys, check it out. | 大家快来看 |
[21:20] | – My mom sent me the paper. – Let’s see it. | -我妈把报纸寄给我 -我们来瞧瞧 |
[21:24] | – Oh, yeah, that looks good. – You make a very attractive couple. | -看起来不错 -你们看起来很配 |
[21:32] | – Yeah, we look great together. – We really do. | -对 我们是天生一对 -一点都没错 |
[21:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:38] | Imagine what our kids would look like. | 想像一下我们的孩子会是什么模样 |
[21:40] | We don’t have to imagine. | 我们不必想像的 |
[21:44] | I’m marrying her. | 是我要娶她 |
[21:46] | We’ll just see. | 再看吧 |