时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Hey, everybody. Happy Thanksgiving. – No, no, no. | -大家感恩节快乐 -不 |
[00:07] | What are we keeping Thanksgiving a secret this year? | 不能让大家知道今年有感恩节吗 |
[00:10] | We’re playing a game I learned at work. | 我们正在玩一个游戏 |
[00:12] | You have to name all the states in six minutes. | 你得在六分钟内写出美国各州州名 |
[00:15] | What? That’s like insanely easy. | 什么 那太容易了 |
[00:18] | It’s harder than it sounds. You always forget at least one. | 事实上这个游戏很难 你总是会漏掉一个 |
[00:21] | Or, in some cases, 14. | 某些人会漏掉十四个 |
[00:25] | It’s stupid and I wasn’t playing against people, | 这大蠢了 我没有跟任何人玩 |
[00:28] | so technically, I didn’t lose. | 所以技术上来说我没输 |
[00:30] | You forgot 14 states? | 你忘了十四个 |
[00:32] | Nobody cares about the Dakotas! | 没有人在乎达科他州 |
[00:36] | Okay, time’s up. | 好了 时间到 |
[00:37] | All right, I got 48. | 好了 我写出四十八州 |
[00:39] | That’s not bad. Pheebs? | 还不错 菲比 |
[00:41] | I got tired of naming states, | 我厌倦了写州名 |
[00:42] | so I decided to list the types of celery. | 所以决定写出各种芹菜的名字 |
[00:47] | And I have one, regular celery. | 我写了一个普通芹菜 |
[00:50] | So Rachel’s got 48, and Phoebe has the lead in… | 瑞秋写出四十八州 菲比在… |
[00:55] | …vegetables. Joey? | 蔬菜名称方面称霸 乔伊呢 |
[00:57] | Say hello to the new champ of Chandler’s dumb states game. | 跟钱德勒愚蠢州名游戏的新冠军打声招呼吧 |
[01:01] | – Wow, how many you got? – Fifty-six. | -哇你写了几个 -56个 |
[01:12] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:17] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:19] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:22] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:27] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:30] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:32] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:36] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:46] | Hey, how is New England not a state? | 新英格兰为什么不是一个州 |
[01:48] | They have a sports team. | 他们有运动代表队 |
[01:51] | Does South Oregon have a sports team? | 南奥勒冈有运动代表队吗 |
[01:56] | There you go. | 你说的也有道理啦 |
[01:59] | How come we have one extra place setting? | 为什么多了一套餐具 |
[02:02] | You invited your assistant. | 你邀了你的助理过来 |
[02:03] | Oh, right, sorry. Tag’s not coming. | 对了 抱歉 泰格不来了 |
[02:06] | His girlfriend came into town, so he’s spending Thanksgiving with her. | 他女朋友来了 所以他得去陪她过感恩节 |
[02:09] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没有告诉我 |
[02:10] | I made him his own individual sweet potato stuffed pumpkin. | 我帮他做了专属的红薯南瓜 |
[02:15] | I was going to, but then I figured… | 我本来想说 但我想 |
[02:17] | …your food is so delicious and perfect… | 你做的菜既好吃 又好看 |
[02:21] | …you can never have too many of those pumpkin things. | 我想多吃一点你做的南瓜 |
[02:25] | You’d think I wouldn’t enjoy | 你会觉得你转得太假 我会不相信 |
[02:26] | that because it is so fake, but I still do. | 但我还是觉得很高兴 |
[02:31] | Regular celery! | 普通芹菜 |
[02:32] | I already have that. | 我已经写了 |
[02:37] | Done… | 好了 |
[02:38] | …with time to spare. | 时间还剩下很多 |
[02:40] | This may be a new world’s record. | 这可能是新世界记录本 |
[02:43] | I hate to lecture you guys… | 我讨厌对你们说教 |
[02:45] | …but it’s disgraceful that a group of well-educated adults… | 一群受过良好教育的成年人 |
[02:49] | …and Joey, can’t name all the states. | 跟乔伊 无法写出全部的州名真是太丢脸了 |
[02:54] | You ever see a map, or one of those round, | 你们看过地图 或是圆圆的 |
[02:57] | colorful things called a “Globe”? | 而且色彩鲜艳叫做”地球仪”的东西吗 |
[03:00] | Magellan? You got 46 states. | 麦哲伦先生 你只答对了46个州 |
[03:04] | – What? That’s impossible. – Forty-six. | – 什么 那是不可能的 -46个州 |
[03:08] | Well, who’s well-educated now, Mr. L-Forgot-Ten-States? | 现在是谁枉费良好教育了 漏了十个州先生 |
[03:13] | I’m going to go turn on Joey’s oven. | 我要借用乔伊的烤箱 |
[03:16] | Please, watch him. Do not let Joey eat any of the food. | 拜托看好他 别让乔伊偷吃东西 |
[03:19] | I am only one man. | 我只有一个人 |
[03:23] | – Okay, time is up. – Now, just give me another minute. | -好了 时间到 -再给我一分钟 |
[03:25] | If you don’t know them by now, you will never know them, okay? | 如果现在想不出来你永远都想不出来 好吗 |
[03:29] | That is the beauty of this game. | 这才是这个游戏的魅力所在 |
[03:31] | It makes you want to kill yourself. | 它会让你想要杀了自己 |
[03:33] | This is crazy. I can do this. | 这太疯狂了 我可以的 |
[03:36] | All right, I bet I can get all 50 before dinner. | 好吧 我能在吃晚餐前写出五十州的州名 |
[03:39] | Okay, but if you can’t, no dinner. | 好吧 但你写不出来就不能吃晚餐 |
[03:42] | You’re on. | 就这么说定了 |
[03:43] | Don’t look at my list, | 别偷看我写的答案 |
[03:44] | because there’s a lot on there that you don’t have. | 里面可是有很多你写不出来的州名 |
[03:50] | Did you know your oven doesn’t work? | 你知道你的烤箱坏了吗 |
[03:52] | The drawer full of takeout menus is okay, right? | 装满外送菜单的抽屉没坏吧 |
[03:56] | Ross, I’m gonna use yours. | 罗斯 我要借用你的烤箱 |
[04:00] | Chandler, give me a hand. | 钱德勒 快来帮我 |
[04:01] | Joey, do not let Ross | 乔伊 别让罗斯 |
[04:03] | look at maps or any of the globes in your apartment. | 偷看地图或任何一个你家的地球仪 |
[04:07] | Don’t worry. It’s not a globe of the United States. | 别担心 那又不是美国的地球仪 |
[04:17] | I’m gonna go out and take a walk. | 我要去散步 |
[04:20] | Phoebe, why is your bag moving? | 菲比 你的包包为什么在动 |
[04:23] | – Oh, it’s not. – Seriously, it’s moving. | -才没有 -它真的在动 |
[04:26] | – What the hell’s in there? – It’s just my knitting. That’s all. | -里面装了什么东西 -只是我的棒针而己 |
[04:35] | Yes, I knit this. | 对 我织了这个 |
[04:38] | I’m very good. | 我真的很厉害 |
[04:45] | Ross’ apartment is nice. How come we don’t hang out here? | 罗斯的公寓很好 为什么我们从不来这里玩 |
[04:48] | Maybe because it smells a weird. | 或许是因为它有怪味道 |
[04:50] | It’s like old pumpkins or something. | 有点像是放久的南瓜昧 |
[04:53] | – That’s my pie. – Which smells delicious. | -那是我的派 -这个味道好香 |
[04:56] | – Uh-oh. Uh-oh. – What? | -哎呀 -怎么了 |
[04:59] | We left Joey alone with the food. | 我们让乔伊跟食物独处 |
[05:02] | Yep, yep, I knew it. | 没错 我就知道 |
[05:03] | There he is… | 他在 |
[05:05] | …feeding stuffing to a dog! | 拿馅料喂小狗吃 |
[05:14] | Hi, Geller-Bing residence. How can I help? | 你好 这里是盖勒及宾的家 有什么事吗 |
[05:17] | Why is a dog in our apartment? | 为什么我们家会有狗 |
[05:20] | I’m sorry, who’s this? | 对不起 你是谁 |
[05:23] | There’s a dog sitting on my couch. | 有只狗坐在我的沙发上 |
[05:25] | Tell her I’m allergic, and I will sue! | 告诉她我对狗过敏 我会告她 |
[05:31] | – There’s no dog here. – Yes, there is! | -这里没有狗 -真的有 |
[05:33] | He’s black and white and shaggy. | 它是黑白相间 而且毛很长 |
[05:35] | He’s sitting next to Rachel and licking her hand. | 它就坐在瑞秋旁边 正在舔她的手 |
[05:38] | Oh, my God! Where are you? | 我的天啊 你在哪里 |
[05:42] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上回去 |
[05:45] | They’re here already? How are they doing this?! | 他们已经回来了 他们怎么办到的 |
[05:54] | Hi, Tag. What are you doing here? | 泰格 你来做什么 |
[05:56] | I wanted to see if your offer of spend thanksgiving was still good. | 我想知道你的邀请是不是还有效 |
[06:00] | Well, sure. Come in. | 当然 快进来 |
[06:02] | Well, what happened to your girlfriend? | 你女朋友呢 |
[06:05] | We kind of broke up this morning. | 今天早上我们分手了 |
[06:07] | – Oh, I’m sorry. – Yeah, so she went back to Ohio. | -我很遗憾 -所以她回俄亥俄去了 |
[06:11] | Ohio, thank you. | 俄亥俄州 谢谢你 |
[06:19] | Where’s the dog? | 狗在哪里 |
[06:20] | What dog? There’s no dog here. | 什么狗 这里没有狗 |
[06:22] | Yeah, that dog left. | 那只狗离开了 |
[06:27] | Phoebe. Phoebe, open up. | 菲比 快开门 |
[06:30] | There’s no dog in here. | 房间里没有狗 |
[06:34] | Phoebe, we can hear the dog barking. | 菲比 我们听到了狗叫声 |
[06:36] | No, that’s just me coughing. | 不 那只是我的咳嗽声 |
[06:44] | Oh, good. There you are. | 不 你们来了 |
[06:46] | Listen, I have a dog in my room. | 听着 我房间里有只狗 |
[06:50] | What is it doing here? | 它在这里做什么 |
[06:51] | I’m watching it for friends who went out of town. | 我帮我朋友照顾它 他们有事出城去了 |
[06:54] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[06:56] | Hello, my name is Klunkers. | 嗨 我是克朗克 |
[07:00] | May I please stay with you nice people? | 我能和你们待在一起吗 |
[07:04] | I wish he could stay here, but Chandler’s allergic. | 我也希望能留它在这里 但钱德勒对狗过敏 |
[07:07] | Extremely allergic, okay? | 我对狗严重过敏 好吗 |
[07:09] | If I’m anywhere near a dog for more than five minutes… | 只要我一靠近狗 超过五分钟 |
[07:12] | …my throat will just close up. | 我的气管会闭合 |
[07:15] | That’s odd. This dog’s been living here for the past three days. | 真是奇怪 这只狗在这里住了三天 |
[07:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:28] | If he’s been here that long… | 如果它在这里住了那么久 |
[07:29] | …and you haven’t had a reaction, | 你一点反应都 |
[07:31] | maybe you’re not allergic to it. | 没有或许你对它不会过敏 |
[07:33] | It still has to go, right? | 它还是得离开 好吗 |
[07:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:37] | – Okay, it’s… – Don’t do it! | -好吧 我… -别那么做 |
[07:42] | – Don’t do what? – I have to. | -别做什么 -我非说不可 |
[07:44] | Okay? It’s time. | 好吗 是时候了 |
[07:51] | Okay, I hate dogs. | 好吧 我讨厌狗 |
[07:52] | – What?! – That’s crazy? – Why? -Are you out of your mind? | -什么 -太疯狂了 -为什么 -疯了吧 |
[07:56] | Told you. | 我早跟你说过了 |
[08:02] | They are needy… | 它们很需要关注 |
[08:04] | …jumpy, and you can’t tell what they are thinking… | 喜欢乱跳 你不知道它们在想什么 |
[08:07] | …and that scares me a little bit. | 那把我吓得半死 |
[08:10] | You’re right. They are scary. | 你说得对 它们很可怕 |
[08:13] | She just ate a treat out of my hand! | 它缸吃掉了放在我手上的点心 |
[08:18] | Wait. Do you not like all dogs? | 等一下 所有狗你都不喜欢 |
[08:20] | I mean, not even puppies? | 连小狗都不喜欢 |
[08:22] | Is there a puppy here? | 这里有小狗吗 |
[08:25] | – You don’t like puppies? – Okay, you are new. | -你不喜欢小狗 -你是新来的 |
[08:32] | Look, Chandler, I told you. | 听着 钱德勒 我跟你说过 |
[08:34] | Never tell anyone about this dog thing. | 别跟其他人说你不喜欢狗 |
[08:36] | It’s like Ross not liking ice cream. | 这就像罗斯不喜欢冰淇淋 |
[08:40] | – You don’t like ice cream? – It’s too cold! | -你不喜欢冰淇淋 -它太冰了 |
[08:44] | It’s just that dogs make me a little uncomfortable. | 狗让我觉得很不舒服 |
[08:48] | Hurts my teeth. | 我的牙齿被冰得好痛 |
[08:50] | I don’t wanna say this, and I don’t want you guys to hate me… | 我不想这么说 我不希望你们讨厌我 |
[08:52] | …but I don’t think I can be around that dog anymore, okay? | 我不能待在这只狗的周围 行 |
[08:56] | So either the dog goes or I go. | 不是那只狗走 就是我走 |
[09:06] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[09:13] | How can I not get this? | 我怎么可能答不出来 |
[09:15] | I’m a college professor. I got 1450 on my SATs. | 我是大学教授 SAT考试考了1450分 |
[09:18] | Twelve-fifty. | 是1250分才对 |
[09:21] | Damn, I forgot you were here. | 该死 我忘了你在这里 |
[09:24] | We’re gonna take Klunkers to Ross’. | 我们得把克朗克送到罗斯家 |
[09:26] | We’ll be back in a minute. | 马上就回来 |
[09:27] | Before you go, can I ask you a question? | 在你们离开前我能问你们一个问题吗 |
[09:30] | When a guy breaks up with his girlfriend… | 如果一个男人跟女朋友分手了 |
[09:33] | …what is an appropriate amount of time | 我得等多久才能采取行动 |
[09:34] | to wait before you make a move? | 才能采取行动 |
[09:37] | I’d say about a month. | 我想是一个月 |
[09:39] | Really? I’d say three to four. | 真的吗 我觉得是三到四个月 |
[09:41] | Half-hour. | 半小时 |
[09:46] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[09:48] | When it’s your assistant, I’d say never. | 但他是你的助理 我劝你别那么做 |
[09:51] | All right, Rach, the big question is, does he like you? | 瑞秋 问题是他喜欢你吗 |
[09:54] | Because if he doesn’t like you, this is all a moo point. | 如果他不喜欢你 那这都对牛放屁 |
[10:01] | A “Moo” Point? | 对牛”放屁” |
[10:05] | Yeah. It’s like a cow’s opinion. | 对 牛不知道你做了什么 |
[10:09] | It just doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[10:14] | It’s “Moo.” | 那是在”放屁” |
[10:22] | Have I been living with him for too long, | 是我跟他同居太久 |
[10:24] | or did that all just make sense? | 还是他的话真的有道理 |
[10:26] | Don’t listen to Joey. | 别听乔伊的 |
[10:28] | Okay, would you look at him? | 好吧 看看他的样子 |
[10:30] | He’s obviously depressed. He’s away from his family. | 他很沮丧 家人又不在身边 |
[10:33] | He is spending his Thanksgiving with strangers. | 他和陌生人一起过感恩节 |
[10:34] | What he needs right now is for you to be his friend. | 现在他需要你这个朋友 |
[10:37] | You’re right. I’m sorry. Thank you. | 你说得对 对不起 谢谢 |
[10:40] | Okay, that’s what I’m going to do. | 好吧 我会那么做的 |
[10:41] | Fine, take their advice. | 很好 照她们的话去做 |
[10:44] | No one ever listens to me. | 反正没有人会听我的话 |
[10:46] | When the package is this pretty, no one cares what’s inside. | 只要包装好看 没有人会在乎内容 |
[10:55] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[10:58] | How you holding up? | 你还好吧 |
[11:00] | Not bad. | 还可以 |
[11:01] | – I’m sorry about your girlfriend. – Thanks. | -关于你女朋友的事我很遗憾 -谢谢 |
[11:05] | Were you guys together a long time? | 你们在一起很久了吗 |
[11:06] | A year, on and off. | 1年了 总是分分合合的 |
[11:09] | I kind of thought we’d end up together. I don’t anymore. | 我以为我们会相守一生 现在我不会那么想了 |
[11:13] | – Now that she broke up with you. – Yeah. | -因为她跟你分手了 -对 |
[11:17] | It’s weird. | 这真的很奇怪 |
[11:19] | I used to assume that I would | 我以前总以为 |
[11:20] | meet someone and fall in love and be happy. | 我会遇见一个人坠入爱河 过着幸福的生活 |
[11:23] | That all that was just a given. | 好像很自然而然 |
[11:25] | Lately, it’s like, what if it’s not? | 最近我会想如果不是那样呢 |
[11:28] | Do you ever have that feeling? | 你有那种感觉吗 |
[11:30] | No. | 没 |
[11:32] | Yeah. | 好吧 有 |
[11:34] | All the time. Constantly. It’s terrifying. | 我常有这感觉 一直都有 那真的很可怕 |
[11:37] | But, you know, then I figure, it has to work out. | 但后来我想通了一定会有那个人的 |
[11:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:43] | Because it has to. | 因为一定有的 |
[11:46] | You really have all the answers, don’t you? | 你真的什么都知道 对吧 |
[11:48] | No, no, I do. I really do. | 没错 我真的什么都知道 |
[11:51] | Thanks for talking to me. | 谢谢你陪我聊天 |
[11:52] | Come on, what are bosses for? | 别这样 这不是上司的工作吗 |
[11:55] | Hug it out. | 快来抱一下吧 |
[11:58] | All right, he likes you back. | 好了 他也喜欢你 |
[12:03] | Told you, you should go for it. | 我说过你该表白的 |
[12:06] | What? | 什么 |
[12:11] | Street noise drown any of that out? | 下面的噪音有没有盖过那句话 |
[12:15] | No? See you later. | 没有吗 待会见 |
[12:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:22] | What did Joey say? I like you back? | 刚刚乔伊说了什么 我也喜欢你 |
[12:25] | You know… Well, see… He… | 你知道的 他 |
[12:28] | Joey knows that I’m very insecure about my back. | 乔伊知道我对我的背没信心 |
[12:34] | And you were hugging me… | 刚刚你在抱我 |
[12:37] | …so, obviously, you are not repulsed by it. Yeah! | 很明显地你不讨厌它 没错 |
[12:43] | – Wait, that doesn’t make any sense. – No? | -那根本就说不通 -说不通吗 |
[12:49] | All right, here’s the truth. | 好吧 事实是这样的 |
[12:52] | Joey said what he said… | 乔伊会那么说 |
[12:57] | …because I’m attracted to you. | 因为我被你吸引 |
[13:02] | Yeah, I admit it. | 对 我承认 |
[13:04] | I have a crush on you. | 我暗恋你 |
[13:05] | I know that’s crazy because we work together… | 我知道那很疯狂 因为我们是同事 |
[13:09] | …and nothing could ever happen. | 我们之间不该发生任何事 |
[13:11] | The last thing I wanted to do was freak you out… | 我一点都不想吓到你 |
[13:13] | …or make you feel uncomfortable. | 或是让你觉得不自在 |
[13:17] | Which is why it would be really great | 所以我认为 |
[13:18] | if you said something right about now. | 你最好快说句话 |
[13:22] | Oh, my God. Those guys are stealing my car. | 我的天啊 那些家伙在偷我的车 |
[13:25] | What? | 什么 |
[13:26] | Right there. That’s my car! | 就在那边 那是我的车 |
[13:29] | – Hey! – Okay, that’s gonna take one minute. | -嘿 -好了 他们得花点时间 |
[13:31] | Do you have anything else you want to get off your chest? | 你有话要跟我说吗 |
[13:34] | I can’t believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[13:36] | We still have time to talk, and they’re not even in the car yet. | 我们还有时间 他们还没上车 |
[13:40] | Look, there they go. | 好吧 上车了 |
[13:43] | Okay, Phoebe. We should probably go back now. | 好了 菲比 或许我们该回去了 |
[13:47] | Please, don’t leave me. I’ll be lonely. | 求求你别离开我 我会很寂寞的 |
[13:50] | Stop it. Stop. | 别说了 |
[13:52] | – Okay, let’s go. We can be strong. – Yeah, okay. | -我们走吧 我们可以很坚强的 -好吧 |
[13:59] | Did you hear that? She said, “Monica.” | 你听到了吗 它在叫”莫妮卡” |
[14:03] | I can’t leave her. | 我不能丢下它 |
[14:06] | We could sneak the dog back in, and Chandler wouldn’t even know. | 我们偷偷把狗带回去 钱德勒不会发现的 |
[14:09] | That’s not gonna work. | 那是行不通的 |
[14:10] | I had that dog for three days, and Chandler had no idea. | 我把小狗藏在房间里三天 钱德勒完全不知道 |
[14:14] | He’s not so smart. | 他没有那么聪明 |
[14:15] | Hey. I didn’t know either. | 我也不知道 |
[14:18] | Yeah, but you kind of | 对 但你觉得 |
[14:20] | knew that something was going on, didn’t you? | 怪怪的 对吧 |
[14:23] | Yeah, I knew. | 没错 我知道 |
[14:31] | Where’s Chandler? | 钱德勒在哪里 |
[14:33] | – Here I am. – Wash your hands. | -我在这里 -快去洗手 |
[14:38] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[14:44] | Hey, what’s she doing back here? | 它怎么又回来了 |
[14:46] | Relax, Ross. She’s not made of ice cream. | 别激动罗斯 它不是冰淇淋做的 |
[14:50] | Hey, look, Phoebe. I laid out the states geographically. | 菲比 我照位置将各州州名排好 |
[14:54] | We don’t have time for this. | 没时间谈这件事了 |
[14:56] | We have to keep him away from my room. | 我们不能让钱德勒靠近我房间 |
[14:58] | – Yeah, but, look what… – This is what we do not have time for! | -对 但是 -所以我们没有时间了 |
[15:06] | Where’s Monica? | 莫妮卡在哪里 |
[15:08] | In Phoebe’s room. You can’t go in there. | 她在菲比房间里 你不能进去 |
[15:10] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[15:14] | Monica’s crying. | 莫妮卡大哭 |
[15:17] | She’s very upset about this whole Klunkers thing. | 关于克朗克的事她非常难过 |
[15:21] | – Well, I should go in there. – No, no. | -我应该进去的 -不 |
[15:25] | No, she doesn’t want to see you right now. | 不 现在她不想见你 |
[15:29] | – Why not? – Because you sent away the dog. | -为什么 -因为是你把那只狗赶走的 |
[15:33] | – That’s ridiculous. – Oh, is it? Is it?! | -那太可笑了 -是吗 |
[15:37] | Look, when Monica and I were kids, we had a dog named Rover. | 莫妮卡跟我小时候 我们养了一只狗叫路佛 |
[15:43] | And one day, my dad decides he doesn’t like dogs. | 有一天我爸决定他不喜欢狗 |
[15:47] | So Monica and her friend Phyllis… | 莫妮卡跟她的朋友菲丽丝 |
[15:52] | …take away the dog, | 把狗送走 |
[15:53] | and that was the last time we ever saw him. See? | 那是我们 最后一次见到它 好吗 |
[15:56] | This is just like that… | 这次也一样 |
[15:59] | …only with a few details changed. | 只不过有些细节不一样 |
[16:06] | Okay, I’m in my sweatpants. | 好了 我换了运动裤 |
[16:09] | Bring on the food. | 把食物端上来吧 |
[16:14] | – What’s the matter? – Monica’s upset because of Klunkers. | -怎么了 -莫妮卡因为克朗克的事很难过 |
[16:19] | So? Bring the dog back. You’re a hero. | 所以呢 把狗抱回来你会成为大英雄的 |
[16:22] | Yeah, I could be a hero. I could do that. | 对 我可以当大英雄 我可以那么做 |
[16:25] | What if it attacks me? | 万一它攻击我呢 |
[16:28] | Chandler, it’s like a big gerbil. | 钱德勒 它就像只大沙鼠 |
[16:33] | And that doesn’t scare you? | 你居然不害怕吗 |
[16:40] | Ross, you need some help? | 罗斯 你需要帮忙吗 |
[16:42] | From you? | 你要帮我忙 |
[16:45] | Yes, please. | 好的 拜托你了 |
[16:52] | First of all, Utah? | 首先 犹他州 |
[16:55] | Dude, you can’t just make stuff up. | 兄弟 你不能乱编州名 |
[17:04] | I hate America! | 我恨美国 |
[17:07] | When I finish this game, I swear, I am moving. | 这个游戏结束后我发誓我要搬家 |
[17:12] | – Tag still talking to the police? – Yeah. | -泰格还在跟警察说话 -对 |
[17:15] | Damn it. Why did I open my mouth? | 该死 我为什么要说话 |
[17:18] | “I have a crush on you. I’m attracted to you.” | “我暗恋你 我被你吸引” |
[17:21] | I know that I freaked him out. | 我知道我吓坏他了 |
[17:23] | If you said it like that, you did. | 如果你是那种语气 他一定吓坏了 |
[17:28] | Hey, is Chandler here? | 钱德勒在吗 |
[17:29] | No, he went for a walk. | 不 他去散步了 |
[17:32] | Okay, you cannot tell him, but look who’s back. | 你们不能告诉他 但看看是谁回来了 |
[17:37] | Well, no, no, no. | 喔 不 |
[17:39] | He went over to Ross’ to bring the dog back here. | 他到罗斯家去带小狗回来 |
[17:41] | Oh, no, the dog’s not going to be there! | 不 小狗不在那里耶 |
[17:46] | You think? | 你这么觉得啊 |
[17:52] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 甜心 |
[17:53] | Please, please, please, don’t be mad at me. | 求求你别对我生气 |
[17:56] | – What? Why would…? – Wait and see. | -什么 为什么 -等着瞧吧 |
[17:58] | Maybe we will, maybe we won’t. | 或许我们会 或许我们不会 |
[18:02] | Okay, I went over to Ross’ apartment | 我跑到罗斯家 |
[18:03] | to bring back Klunkers for you… | 想帮你把克朗克抱回来 |
[18:06] | …and I left the door open, and she must’ve gotten out. | 我忘了关门 它一定是跑出去了 |
[18:11] | And I looked everywhere, | 我到处找过 |
[18:12] | all over the apartment, including the roof. | 找遍整栋公寓 包括屋顶 |
[18:15] | Which, FYI, Ross, one of your neighbors, growing weed. | 对了 罗斯你邻居在屋顶上种大麻 |
[18:21] | I couldn’t find him… | 我找不到它 |
[18:23] | …and I am so, so, so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:27] | But I do know where we can all go ease the pain. | 但我知道怎么样能让大家忘记痛苦[大麻] |
[18:34] | We have good news. Look who’s back! | 我们有好消息 看看谁回来了 |
[18:38] | Klunkers. Oh, my God! | 克朗克 我的天啊 |
[18:41] | – She came back all by herself. – It’s a Thanksgiving miracle. | -它是自己跑回来的 -这是感恩节奇迹 |
[18:48] | It is so good to see you. | 真高兴能见到你 |
[18:50] | She came all the way back from Ross’ building. | 它从罗斯家跑了回来 |
[18:53] | The things she must’ve seen. | 它一定遇到很多事 |
[18:56] | She climbed up the fire escape… | 它爬上消防梯 |
[18:58] | …and she tapped on the window with her teeny, little paw, | 用它的小脚拍打窗户 |
[19:01] | and we ran to let her in. | 我们跑去开窗让它进来 |
[19:05] | I went too far, didn’t I? | 我说的太过火了 对吧 |
[19:08] | When should I have stopped? | 我该在哪里停下呢 |
[19:15] | Okay, maybe this is so hard because there aren’t 50 states. | 也许就因为美国没有五十个州 所以才这么难 |
[19:21] | Let me tell you something. I have 49 states… | 我得告诉你一件事我写出四十九个州的州名 |
[19:25] | …and there are no more! | 没有其他州了 |
[19:28] | I think I should be able to eat something. | 我想我应该可以吃点东西了 |
[19:32] | It’s up to you. | 随便你 |
[19:38] | – Oh, hi. How are you doing? – I’m okay. | -嗨 你还好吗 -我很好 |
[19:41] | I gotta go down to the police station and look at mug shots. | 我得到警局去 指认嫌犯的照片 |
[19:45] | Thanks for having me over. | 谢谢你邀请我来这里 |
[19:46] | Tag, you’re going? | 泰格 你要走了吗 |
[19:49] | We didn’t even get a chance to talk. | 我们还没有机会好好谈一谈 |
[19:52] | So where did you say you’re from again? | 你说你是哪一州的人 |
[19:54] | – Colorado. – What good are you? | -科罗拉多州 -你真是没用 |
[20:03] | Look, I think we should talk about what happened on the terrace. | 听着 我想我们该谈谈在阳台上发生的事 |
[20:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:09] | I never should’ve said what I said. | 我不该说那些话的 |
[20:11] | It just doesn’t matter how I feel. | 我的感觉并不重要 |
[20:14] | We work together, so nothing could really ever happen between us. | 我们一起工作不应该有任何私人关系 |
[20:17] | I would love to go to work on Monday and never talk about this again. | 星期一我想高高兴兴去上班再也不提这件事 |
[20:23] | Okay. Big day, Monday. | 好了 星期一是个大日子 |
[20:25] | Lots to do. | 我们还有很多事要做 |
[20:27] | So we okay? | 我们应该还好吧 |
[20:28] | I’m not. | 我一点都不好 |
[20:31] | I knew it. I freaked you out. | 我就知道我吓到你了 |
[20:32] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[20:34] | What freaked me out was | 吓坏我的是 |
[20:36] | you saying nothing could happen between us. | 你说我们不该有私人关系 |
[20:39] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[20:42] | So please don’t fire me for doing this. | 请不要因为我这么做就炒我鱿鱼 |
[20:56] | That’s one less thing we have to do on Monday. | 星期一我们要做的事少了一件 |
[21:20] | Delaware. | 德拉瓦州 |
[21:25] | Delaware. | 德拉瓦州 |
[21:27] | – All right. – I want my turkey now. | -好吧 -我要吃我的火鸡 |
[21:31] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[21:37] | You got Nevada twice. | 你重复写了两次内佛达州 |
[21:43] | – I know. – Yeah. | -我知道 -好吧 |