时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – I’m ready. – You sure? | -我准备好了 -你确定 |
[00:09] | Let me just straighten out your helmet there. | 我帮你把头盔戴好 |
[00:12] | – Thanks, Daddy. – No, no. One daddy, two mommies. | -谢谢爸爸 -只有一个爸爸 两个妈妈 |
[00:17] | – All right, it’s all yours. – Okay, okay. | -好了 你去吧 -没问题 |
[00:20] | There you go, there you go. | 好样的 好样的 |
[00:22] | Wow, Ben’s first big-kid’s bike. This is so exciting! | 本的第一辆两轮自行车 太激动人心了 |
[00:26] | Oh, yeah, I remember mine. | 我还记得我学骑车的时候 |
[00:29] | It was my sixth birthday. My dad took me to the park… | 我6岁的生日 我爸爸带我去公园 |
[00:31] | – …and I got on it, and it bent. – Yeah. | -坐上脚踏车 它就垮了 -没错 |
[00:36] | – I never had a bike of my own. – What? | -我从来没有属于自己的脚踏车 -什么 |
[00:39] | We didn’t have a lot of money. | 我们家很穷 |
[00:41] | But the girl across the street had the best bike. | 但对街的女孩有一辆最酷的脚踏车 |
[00:44] | It was pink, and it had | 它是粉红色的 |
[00:45] | rainbow-colored tassels hanging off the handles… | 手挂着五颜六色的流苏 |
[00:48] | …and a bell and this big, white wicker basket… | 还有铃档 一个白色的车筐 |
[00:51] | …with those plastic daisies stuck on. | 上面还有塑料小雏菊 |
[00:55] | That sounds like my first bike. | 听起来很像是我的第一辆脚踏车 |
[00:59] | My dad gave me his old one. | 我爸把他旧的脚踏车送给我 |
[01:02] | – Did the girl ever let you ride it? – No. | -那姑娘让你骑她的车吗 -不 |
[01:04] | But she gave me the box that it came in. | 但她把装脚踏车的纸箱送给我 |
[01:07] | It had a picture of the bike on the front. | 纸箱前面印了脚踏车的照片 |
[01:10] | So I would sit on it, | 我可以坐在上面 |
[01:11] | and my stepdad would drag me around the backyard. | 我继父会拖着我在后院跑 |
[01:15] | That is so unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[01:17] | Not really, I got to drag him around too. | 挺公平的 我也会拖着他跑 |
[01:26] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:31] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:33] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:36] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:40] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:43] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:46] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:49] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:05] | Hey, what are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[02:07] | Making holloween candies for the neighbors. | 给邻居做万圣节的糖果 |
[02:09] | I’m sorry, who? | 抱歉 你说谁 |
[02:12] | I’m gonna hang a basket on the door. | 我要在门上挂一个篮子 |
[02:14] | When the neighbors walk by, they can take a piece. | 邻居经过就可以拿块糖 |
[02:19] | – But we don’t know the neighbors. – I do. | -我们又不认识他们 -我认识 |
[02:21] | There’s, let’s see, the guy with the mustache… | 有一个长着小胡子的男人 |
[02:25] | …smokes-a-lot lady, some kids I’ve seen… | 老烟枪女士 还有几个小孩 |
[02:28] | …and a red-haired guy who does not like to be called Rusty. | 还有一个不喜欢被叫做”锈哥”的红头发男人 |
[02:33] | See, this is exactly why I’m making this candy. | 这就是我要做糖果的原因 |
[02:36] | We can learn their names and get to know our neighbors. | 改善邻里关系 了解邻居背景 |
[02:38] | Wouldn’t it be easier if we just moved? | 我们搬家不是更快 |
[02:43] | Good morning! | 早啊 |
[02:45] | – Somebody’s in a good mood. – Well, why shouldn’t I be? | -有人心情不错 -我为什么要心情不好 |
[02:49] | I have great friends. I have a wonderful job… | 我有很棒的朋友 有很棒的工作 |
[02:52] | Where you can make out with your assistant. | 而且可以在办公室跟助理鬼混 |
[02:55] | It’s not a big deal. | 那没有什么大不了的 |
[02:57] | We stayed up all night | 我们彻夜未眠 |
[02:58] | creating a plan so that us dating won’t be a problem. | 就为了保证我们的交往无后顾之忧 |
[03:01] | Oh, yeah? What’s the plan? | 是吗 你要怎么做 |
[03:06] | We… We are not… | 我们 我们不会 |
[03:10] | …going to let it… | 让交往 |
[03:12] | …be a problem. | 成为一个问题 |
[03:15] | It took you all night to come up with that plan? | 这就是你们彻夜未眠想出的方法 |
[03:18] | Well, you know, we did other stuff too. | 我们还忙了些别的 |
[03:22] | Did you two…? | 你们俩 |
[03:23] | Oh, Monica, come on. | 得了 莫妮卡 |
[03:24] | You know I don’t sleep with guys on the first date. | 我不会在第一次约会时就和男伴上床的 |
[03:26] | Matt Wire, Mark Lynn, Ben Wise… | 马特·怀尔 马克·林 本·怀斯 |
[03:28] | Anymore! | 现在不了 |
[03:36] | Hi, Tag, I have a conference call today, is that correct? | 泰格 我今天有电话会议对吧 |
[03:39] | – Yes, at 4. – Okay, thank you, that’ll be all. | -没错 四点 -谢谢你 没事了 |
[03:43] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[03:49] | Did you see that? That mail guy had no idea… | 你看到了吗 邮递员没发现 |
[03:51] | …there was something going on between us. | 我们在恋爱 |
[04:01] | – I’d better get back to my desk. – Okay, hard worker. | -我得回去工作了 -好吧 工作狂 |
[04:06] | I’ll remember to put that in your evaluation. | 我会在你的评估表里提到的 |
[04:09] | – My what? – You’ve been here for two months now. | -我的什么 -你已经工作两个月了 |
[04:12] | And your boss is required to hand in a performance evaluation. | 你的上司必须为你做评估 |
[04:15] | But you know, there is one thing that I have yet to evaluate. | 还有一件我没有评估的事情 |
[04:26] | – Are you serious? – No, I’ve just always wanted to do that. | -你认真的吗 -不我一直都想这么做 |
[04:31] | Can you help me clean this up? | 能帮我收拾下吗 |
[04:39] | The basket is totally empty! The neighbors ate it all! | 篮子都空了 邻居都吃光了 |
[04:42] | Well, either that or… | 要不然是邻居吃了 |
[04:46] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[04:50] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[04:51] | – Did you eat all the neighbor candy? – That was the plan. | -给邻居的糖是你吃了吗 -本来是要吃 |
[04:54] | When I got to it, there was only a few pieces left. | 当等我看见 就只剩几块了 |
[04:58] | They’ve come by all day. They love it. | 一整天都有人来 他们都很喜欢 |
[05:01] | They love my candy? | 他们喜欢我的糖 |
[05:03] | – Oh, man, I gotta go make more. – Hey, Mon. | -天啊 我得多做一点 -嘿 莫妮卡 |
[05:06] | You might want to make some more lasagna too. | 千层面也多做点 |
[05:08] | Something might have happened to have a huge chunk of it. | 也许有人很喜欢吃也不一定 |
[05:12] | Ross, the neighbors ate all my candy. | 罗斯 我的糖被邻居吃光了 |
[05:14] | Mine stole my newspaper. | 我的邻居会偷我的报纸 |
[05:16] | It’s like a crime wave. | 简直是犯罪风潮 |
[05:22] | Pheebs, you got a second? | 菲比你有时间吗 |
[05:24] | Sure. | 有啊 |
[05:26] | Ever since you told me about that bike… | 自从你告诉我有关你脚踏车的故事 |
[05:29] | …I couldn’t stop thinking about it. | 它就在我脑中挥之不去 |
[05:31] | I mean, everyone should have a first bike, you know? So… | 大家都该有第一辆脚踏车 所以 |
[05:39] | Oh, my God, Ross! | 天啊 罗斯 |
[05:42] | – You like it? – I love it! | -你喜欢吗 -我爱死它了 |
[05:44] | – Yeah? – Oh, oh, God… | -是吗 -天啊 |
[05:47] | And I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[05:49] | Not that way. | 不是那种爱 |
[05:51] | But the bike got you a lot closer. | 但这辆脚踏车让你跟我更亲近了 |
[05:54] | Well, take it downstairs. | 把它弄到楼下去 |
[05:56] | You know, give it a test drive. | 试骑一下 |
[05:58] | Okay. Oh, my God. | 好的 我的天啊 |
[06:01] | My first bike! | 我的第一辆脚踏车 |
[06:03] | Thank you for the best present I’ve ever gotten. | 谢谢你 这是我收过最棒的礼物 |
[06:06] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[06:10] | Oh, and Chandler’s about to cry. | 钱德勒快哭了 |
[06:15] | Am not. | 我才没有 |
[06:21] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[06:22] | Don’t worry, I’m brave. | 别担心 我很勇敢 |
[06:24] | I… I am brave. | 我很勇敢 |
[06:28] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[06:31] | Can you tell me who is there, please? | 请问你是谁 |
[06:35] | My name’s Gary. I live upstairs. | 我叫盖瑞 我住在楼上 |
[06:40] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[06:41] | – Do you know what time it is? – It’s candy time. | -你知道现在几点了吗 -糖果时间 |
[06:45] | My roommate says they taste like little drops of heaven. | 我室友说你的糖尝起来像是天上掉下来的礼物 |
[06:48] | Oh, please. | 别这么夸我 |
[06:51] | Did you hear that? “Little drops of heaven.” | 你听到了吗 “天上掉下来的礼物” |
[06:55] | Four a. m. | 凌晨4点啊 |
[06:57] | So can I get some candy? | 你能给我一点糖果吗 |
[06:59] | I am sorry, but some of us have to get up early and go to work. | 对不起 但我们之中有人还得早起去上班 |
[07:04] | He does not know that I am not “Some of us.” | 他不知道我不是”那个人” |
[07:09] | I’m sorry, but I’ll put some out in the morning. | 抱歉 明早我会做的 |
[07:12] | Okay, I’ll swing by later. | 好 那我等会再来 |
[07:15] | You live in this building? | 你在这栋住吗 |
[07:18] | Seems like I’d remember you. | 我觉得我应该记得你才对 |
[07:23] | Night, Gar. | 晚安 盖瑞 |
[07:38] | So did you read your evaluation yet? | 你看了你的评估表吗 |
[07:40] | No, it was marked “Confidential.” | 上面标着”机密” |
[07:43] | I just sent it to human resources. | 所以我送去人力资源部了 |
[07:48] | Please, you’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑的对吧 |
[07:50] | I wrote that one as a joke for you. | 那是为了开你玩笑写的 |
[07:52] | A joke they would appreciate? | 人力资源部能看喜欢吗 |
[07:54] | I’m thinking, no. | 我不这么觉得 |
[07:57] | – What did you say? – I said you were a good kisser… | -你说了什么 -我说你吻技高超 |
[08:02] | …and that I liked your teeny, tiny tushy. | 还有我喜欢你那小屁屁 |
[08:07] | No, not my tushy. | 不 别提我的屁股啊 |
[08:10] | It gets worse. | 后面更糟 |
[08:11] | About your initiative, I wrote: | 你的积极性 我写 |
[08:13] | “He was able to unook my bra with minimal supervision.” | “无需监督 他就可解开我的内衣搭钩” |
[08:18] | Under problems with performance, I wrote, “Dear God, I hope not.” | 表现不佳的方面 我写”千万不要啊” |
[08:23] | And then… and then I drew a little smiley face. | 之后我画了一些笑脸 |
[08:27] | And then a small pornographic sketch. | 还画了幅小春宫图 |
[08:40] | That is so sweet of you to get Phoebe that bike. | 你送菲比脚踏车真的太贴心了 |
[08:43] | When I heard the story, I almost cried. | 我听到那个故事时 差点就哭了 |
[08:46] | Almost cried, huh? | 差点哭了 |
[08:47] | Hear that, Chandler? “Almost” Cried. | 你听到了吗 钱德勒 “差点”哭了 |
[08:51] | Hey, you cry every time somebody talks about Titanic. | 只要有人提到《泰坦尼克》你每次都会哭 |
[08:55] | Those two had only each other. | 他们两个只有彼此 |
[08:58] | Phobe really likes the bike, huh? | 菲比很喜欢那脚踏车对吧 |
[09:00] | Oh, yeah. I saw her walking it down the street the other day. | 我看到她推着它在街边走 |
[09:03] | She had these flowers in the basket. It was so cute. | 她的篮子里面还有花 那真的很美 |
[09:06] | I saw her this morning, walking it by the park. | 早上我看见她推着它在公园散步 |
[09:10] | Wait, she was walking the bike? | 慢着 她推着脚踏车走 |
[09:12] | Both times? | 两次都是 |
[09:15] | – Hey, Pheebs. – Oh, hi! | -菲比 -嗨 |
[09:17] | – Hey, so you enjoying the bike? – Oh, so much. | -喜欢那辆脚踏车吗 -太喜欢了 |
[09:22] | Pheebs, you do know how to ride a bike, don’t you? | 菲比 你会骑脚踏车吧 |
[09:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:32] | Can we see you ride it? | 我们能看你骑脚踏车吗 |
[09:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:50] | See? | 看 |
[09:59] | I told you not to get involved with your assistant. | 我早就跟你说不要跟助理交住 |
[10:02] | There’s no such thing as a secret when it comes to affairs. | 纸包不住火的 |
[10:07] | Did you hear that, Chandler? | 你听到了吗 钱德勒 |
[10:09] | No such thing. | 纸包不住火 |
[10:13] | What happened? I’m just eating candy. | 怎么了 我在吃糖 |
[10:17] | Maybe it’s not that bad. | 或许没有那么糟糕 |
[10:18] | They might not take it the way I meant it. | 他们可能看不懂我的意思 |
[10:21] | Absolutely, you know? Because “Tushy” Can mean both ass… | 当然了 因为”小屁屁”有屁股 |
[10:25] | …and good worker. | 和努力工作的员工的意思 |
[10:28] | I just gotta get the thing back. | 我得把评估表拿回来 |
[10:31] | Rach? That sketch you mentioned? | 瑞秋 你那副小春宫图 |
[10:33] | Might it have looked a little like this? | 看上去像这幅吗 |
[10:36] | Oh, my God, Joey! | 天啊 乔伊 |
[10:39] | – What is the matter with you? – God! | -你是怎么了 -天啊 |
[10:43] | This little talent came in handy before I could afford porn. | 买不起成人光碟前 这点天赋还挺有用的 |
[10:53] | Hi, I’m sorry. I know it’s after-hours, | 对不起 我知道现在是休息时间 |
[10:55] | but I really need candy. | 但我真的需要糖果 |
[10:57] | I’m sorry, I can’t help you. See? Rules are rules. | 抱歉 无能为力 规矩就是规矩 |
[11:01] | Please, I have people coming from out of town today. | 拜托了 我有外地客人 |
[11:04] | – I told them all about your candy. – You’re kidding. | -我跟他们提起你的糖果 -你开玩笑呢吧 |
[11:07] | Out-of-towners, huh? What did you tell them? | 外地 你怎么说的 |
[11:10] | I told them your candy was absolutely indescribable. | 我说你的糖果简直是无与伦比的美味 |
[11:14] | Some people have said | 有人说 |
[11:15] | it’s “Little drops of heaven. ” But whatever. | 那是”天上掉下的礼物” 但无所谓了 |
[11:20] | Please, can’t you help me out? | 拜托 你不能帮帮我吗 |
[11:21] | Hey, Chandler, do we know that lady? | 钱德勒勒 我们认识那位女士吗 |
[11:24] | Isn’t she the woman who lives below you and has sex really loud? | 她不是住你楼下嘿咻时声音超大的那位吗 |
[11:28] | All right, I’ll do it just this once. | 仅此一次 |
[11:30] | – But you can’t tell anyone. – Please, just give it to me. | -别告诉别人 -给我吧 |
[11:34] | Yeah, that’s her. | 是她没错 |
[11:37] | – Thank you. – Unbelievable! | -谢谢 -难以置信啊 |
[11:39] | I can’t believe that sign didn’t work. | 我不敢相信那标识没有用 |
[11:41] | You know what would work? Stop making candy. | 你知道什么才会有用吗 别再做糖果了 |
[11:46] | But they like it. | 但是他们喜欢 |
[11:48] | You mean they like you. | 你是说他们喜欢你 |
[11:51] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[11:52] | Is that why you became a chef, so people would like you? | 所以你才当厨师是吧 好让人们喜欢你 |
[11:56] | You want to talk about | 你真想讨论 |
[11:57] | getting people to like you, huh, funny man? | 这个讨喜的问题是吧 幽默男 |
[12:09] | Just remember everything I taught you, and you’ll be fine. | 记住我教你的事 你会没事的 |
[12:12] | Okay? Here we go. | 好吗 开始吧 |
[12:14] | Ready, set… | 预备 开始 |
[12:16] | Wait, this seat is really uncomfortable. | 等一下 这个座包真的很不舒服 |
[12:20] | Maybe before we start we should just get another one. | 也许开始练习前 我们可以去换一个 |
[12:23] | Perhaps like an airplane seat, or a beanbag chair! | 也许飞机座椅和懒人椅都行 |
[12:27] | You can’t get out of this. You have to learn how to ride a bike. | 你逃不掉的 你得学骑车 |
[12:32] | Why? Why do I have to learn? | 为什么 我为什么必须得学 |
[12:36] | – Well, in case of an emergency. – What kind of emergency? | -以防万一 -防哪种万一 |
[12:40] | Well, what if a man comes along | 万一一个人走过来 |
[12:42] | and puts a gun to your head and says: | 拿枪指着你的头说 |
[12:45] | “You ride this bike or I’ll… | “快骑车否则” |
[12:48] | I’ll shoot you.” | “否则我就开枪”呢 |
[12:51] | I would ring the bell to distract him. | 我会按铃分散他的注意力 |
[12:53] | Then I would knock the gun away with a Chinese throwing star. | 然后我会用中国飞镖把那个家伙敲昏 |
[12:58] | Okay, Phoebe, just get on the bike… | 菲比 快坐上脚踏车 |
[13:02] | …and, hey, I’ll hold you up and push you. Okay? | 我会扶着你帮你推 好吗 |
[13:07] | You won’t let go? | 你不会放手 |
[13:08] | – No. – You swear? | -不 -你发誓 |
[13:10] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[13:13] | – Okay. – Come on. | -好吧 -来吧 |
[13:17] | All right, here we go. All right? | 好了 要开始了 好吗 |
[13:20] | – All right. – All right? | -好 -好吗 |
[13:21] | Feel good? All right, try pedaling. | 感觉不错吧 好了 试着踩踏板 |
[13:23] | That’s it, you’re doing great. Yes, take control. | 你做的很好 对 控制住车子 |
[13:27] | Yes, yes, yes! | 对对对 |
[13:31] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[13:35] | You swore! | 你发过誓的 |
[13:36] | – I just thought you were doing so well. – I am shocked. Shocked! | -我认为你骑得很好 -我真的很震惊 |
[13:46] | It’s a legitimate learning technique. | 大家都是那样学骑车的 |
[13:58] | Hey, there’s some people outside asking about candy. | 外面有人要糖吃 |
[14:04] | They’ll just have to wait, won’t they? I only got two hands! | 他们必须得等 我只有一双手 |
[14:08] | – Need some help? – No, you don’t know the system. | -需要帮助吗 -你不知道我的流程 |
[14:11] | I don’t need nobody messing with the system! | 你会打乱我的流程 |
[14:14] | By the way, the week before your wedding, | 还有 婚礼前一周 |
[14:17] | you may not see a lot of me. | 你可能会见不到我 |
[14:29] | Oh, hello, liar. | 骗子 你好啊 |
[14:33] | Look, I’m really sorry I let go of the bike. | 我很抱歉 我放了手 |
[14:37] | I could’ve been killed, you know. | 我可能会没命的 |
[14:41] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[14:45] | But can we please try it again? | 但你能再试一次吗 |
[14:47] | I mean, you were so close, Phoebe. | 你只差一点就成功了 菲比 |
[14:50] | Well, I would love to… | 我很乐意 |
[14:53] | …but the bike got stolen and the police have no suspects. | 但脚踏车被偷了 警察找不到嫌犯 |
[15:03] | – Phoebe. – What? | -菲比 -什么 |
[15:07] | What the hell? | 怎么会这样 |
[15:10] | All right, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:12] | If you won’t learn how to ride, then I’m sorry… | 如果你不学骑车 那我很抱歉 |
[15:15] | …I have to take it back. – What? Why? | -我得把它收回去 -什么 为什么 |
[15:17] | Because it’s… | 因为 |
[15:22] | It’d be like you having this guitar… | 就像你买了这把吉他 |
[15:25] | …and never playing it. | 却从来不弹它 |
[15:27] | Okay, this guitar wants to be played. | 这吉他希望被弹 |
[15:30] | And this bike wants to be ridden. | 这辆脚踏车希望被骑 |
[15:34] | And if you don’t ride it… | 如果你不骑它 |
[15:36] | …you’re killing its spirit. | 你就是在扼杀它的灵魂 |
[15:42] | The bike… | 脚踏车 |
[15:45] | …is dying. | 快死了 |
[15:50] | All right. If you care enough | 如果你这么在乎 |
[15:52] | to make up that load of crap, okay. | 不惜满嘴胡言 那好吧 |
[15:55] | Great, great. | 很好 |
[15:59] | You’re making the bike very happy. | 脚踏车会很开心的 |
[16:01] | Okay, Ross. | 好吧 罗斯 |
[16:05] | Please don’t die! | 拜托请别死 |
[16:11] | To get the evaluation before they see it… | 我们得在他们看到评估表前把它拿回来 |
[16:14] | …we gotta get into Zelner’s office. He doesn’t get in until 10. | 我们得溜进塞纳的办公室 他10点后才会来 |
[16:18] | But his assistant, Betty, | 但他的助理贝蒂一大早 |
[16:20] | comes in early to eat breakfast at her desk. | 就会到办公室吃早餐 |
[16:23] | – That’s kind of sad. – Yeah, well, Betty’s kind of sad. | -那还挺悲凉的 -贝蒂是挺悲凉的 |
[16:26] | Which is why I believe I can lure her away with these chocolates. | 所以我相信我可以用这些巧克力把她引开 |
[16:32] | While I distract her, you go in. | 我引开她后 你就进去 |
[16:34] | – Got it. – Let’s roll. | -我知道了 -行动吧 |
[16:37] | Hello, Rachel. You got a minute? | 瑞秋 你有空吗 |
[16:39] | Yeah, sure, Mr. Zelner. For you? Anything. Minute. | 当然塞纳先生 为您 什么都有 |
[16:43] | Okay, great. | 很好 |
[16:45] | Abort the plan. | 计划中止 |
[16:47] | Actually, I’d like to speak to both of you. | 我要和你们俩同时谈话 |
[16:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:53] | Well, can we get you anything, Mr. Zelner? Maybe some chocolates. | 你要点什么东西吗 巧克力 |
[16:59] | No, thanks, but I’ll give these to Betty. | 不谢谢 但可以给贝蒂 |
[17:04] | So I read your evaluation of Tag. | 我看过你对泰格做的评估表 |
[17:07] | Or to use his full name, Tag “Sweet Cheeks” Jones? | 或许我该叫他的全名泰格”小可爱”琼斯 |
[17:12] | Is something going on with you two? | 你们之间有什么吗 |
[17:15] | Oh, my God, can you imagine if there was? | 你能想象如果我们俩约会吗 |
[17:21] | I mean, what would happen exactly? | 会有什么后果啊 |
[17:26] | Well, I’d be forced to file a report. | 我一定得上报 |
[17:29] | I’d have to consult with the legal department. | 得找法律部咨询 |
[17:32] | And your future at the company would be in jeopardy. | 你们在公司的未来可能会受到影响 |
[17:36] | – Well… – Mr. Zelner… | -就 -塞纳先生 |
[17:38] | I filled in that evaluation. | 那份评估表是我写的 |
[17:41] | – Oh, no… – Yeah, yeah. | -哦 不对 -是的 |
[17:42] | I thought it would be funny. | 我以为这会很好玩 |
[17:46] | You wrote that you have a cute tushy? | 你写着你有可爱的小屁屁 |
[17:50] | Yes. I have a weird sense of humor. | 对 我的幽默感很奇怪 |
[17:54] | And I’m kind of strangely proud of my butt. | 很奇怪地我以自己的屁股为荣 |
[17:58] | It’s kind of a risky joke, Tag. | 开这种玩笑太危险了 泰格 |
[18:01] | What is this drawing? I can’t figure it out. | 这到底是在画什么 我看不懂 |
[18:04] | It’s upside down, you gotta… It doesn’t matter. | 它倒过来了 你得 那不重要 |
[18:08] | It’s not like I don’t have a sense of humor. | 我不是没有幽默感 |
[18:11] | Hell, I even enjoy a naughty limerick every now and then. | 我甚至很喜欢写打油诗 |
[18:17] | There’s a time and a place. | 但时间跟地点是很重要的 |
[18:21] | Unless you have a limerick right now. | 除非你现在有写打油诗的灵感 |
[18:26] | No? Okay. Well, you’ve got my fax number. | 没有吗 好吧 你知道我的传真机号码 |
[18:38] | I can’t believe you did that. That was sweet. | 我不敢相信你会那么做 那太贴心了 |
[18:41] | – Don’t worry about it. – You could’ve lost your job. | -别担心 -你可能会丢掉工作 |
[18:44] | Are you kidding me? With this cute butt, I’d find work. | 开什么玩笑 有着如此翘臀肯定能找到工作 |
[18:49] | Thank you, you’re great. | 谢谢 你太棒了 |
[18:53] | – You know what? – What? | -你知道吗 -什么 |
[18:56] | I feel great. | 我很有成就感 |
[18:58] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[19:05] | What? | 什么 |
[19:07] | It’s just… It took me so long to get that desk organized. | 我花了好久才整理好 |
[19:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:14] | There it is. | 看到啦 |
[19:28] | What is going on? | 这是闹哪样啊 |
[19:29] | We’re waiting for the candy. Bring out the candy! | 我们在等糖果 把糖果拿出来 |
[19:33] | Yeah, lady, give us candy! | 小姐 把糖果拿出来 |
[19:36] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[19:38] | – What’s up, buddy? – What are you doing? | -怎么了 -你在干嘛 |
[19:42] | Waiting to get candy. | 等着那糖 |
[19:45] | Get in here. | 进来 |
[19:46] | Hey, and you cannot smoke in here. | 你不能在这抽烟 |
[19:53] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[19:56] | The candy is coming! I need another 15 minutes for the chocolate to cool. | 糖果马上就到 巧克力还需15分钟放凉 |
[20:02] | All right, everybody, just be quiet. | 大家伙儿 保持安静 |
[20:04] | Be quiet! Be quiet! Pipe down! | 安静 安静 小声点儿 |
[20:06] | What is the matter with you people? | 你们都有什么毛病 |
[20:09] | This woman was trying to | 这个女人想为大家 |
[20:10] | do a nice thing for you. | 做点好事 |
[20:12] | She was making candy so she could get to know all of you. | 她做糖果是为了认识你们 |
[20:16] | And I’ll bet that not one of you can tell me her name. | 但我打赌你们没一个人知道她的名字 |
[20:20] | Am I right? | 我说对了吧 |
[20:22] | Candy Lady? | 糖果小姐 |
[20:25] | No, not “Candy Lady.” | 才不是”糖果小姐” |
[20:28] | If we know it, can we have candy? | 如果我们知道了 我们能拿糖果吗 |
[20:32] | All right, you know what? | 行了 |
[20:34] | Forget it, you’ve ruined it. | 随便吧 你们毁了这一切 |
[20:37] | Go home. You’ve ruined it. | 回家吧 你们毁了这一切 |
[20:39] | That’s all wrong! You guys ruined everything. You ruined it! | 都是你们的错 你们毁了这一切 |
[20:49] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[20:54] | Did you smoke? | 你抽烟了 |
[20:56] | No, smokes-a-lot lady blew smoke directly into my mouth. | 没啊 老烟枪女士直接喷了烟到我嘴里 |
[21:02] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:04] | Fine, but it was really scary for a while. | 我没事 但刚刚真的有点可怕 |
[21:06] | Someone slipped a threatening note under the door! | 有人会将恐吓纸条塞到门缝下 |
[21:10] | Oh, yeah. Sorry about that. Mob mentality or whatever. | 我很抱歉 我的暴力倾向发作了 |
[21:24] | I can’t believe it. I did it. I rode a bike! | 我简直不敢相信我办到了 我会骑车了 |
[21:28] | I never thought I’d be able to do that. Thank you. | 从来没觉得我能学会 谢谢 |
[21:31] | Oh, hey, don’t thank me. Thank yourself. | 别谢我 谢你自己 |
[21:34] | You’re the one who faced your fears and ultimately overcame them. | 是你面对了自己的恐惧 终于克服了它们 |
[21:38] | Don’t be so corny, Ross. It’s not an After School Special. | 别唠唠叨叨的罗斯 这又不是课后辅导 |