时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You have got to try this cheesecake. | 你得试试这块芝士蛋糕 |
[00:08] | You know, I’m not that much of a sweet tooth… | 我不是那么喜欢吃甜食 |
[00:12] | Oh, my God, it’s so creamy! | 天啊 好香浓 |
[00:15] | That’s the best cheesecake I’ve ever had! | 那是我吃过最棒的芝士蛋糕 |
[00:18] | Where did you get this? | 你在哪里买 |
[00:21] | It was at the front door when I got home. | 我回家时它就已经放在门口了 |
[00:22] | Somebody sent it to us. | 有人寄给我们的 |
[00:25] | This isn’t addressed to you. | 你不是收件人 |
[00:27] | This is addressed to Mrs. Braverman downstairs! | 收件人是楼下的布雷曼太太 |
[00:31] | Thief! | 小偷 |
[00:33] | I didn’t read the box before I opened it… | 我没看收件人姓名就打开了盒子 |
[00:36] | …and you can’t return a box after you opened it! | 盒子已经打开了就无法退还 |
[00:39] | – Why not? – Because it’s too delicious! | -为什么 -因为太好吃了 |
[00:43] | You stole this cheesecake. That’s wrong. | 你偷了人家的蛋糕 这是不对的 |
[00:46] | No, it’ll be okay | 不 没关系的 |
[00:48] | because Mrs. Braverman will send away for a free one. | 因为布雷曼太太会免费再收到一个 |
[00:51] | That way, we all win. | 那可是双赢 |
[00:53] | The only losers are the big cheesecake conglomerate… | 唯一的输家是大型芝士蛋糕店 |
[00:57] | …”Mama’s Little Bakery.” | “小妈妈的面包店” |
[01:01] | I feel terrible. | 我觉得好难过 |
[01:02] | I’m a horrible, horrible person. | 我是个大坏蛋 |
[01:06] | I’m sorry, what? | 我很抱歉 什么 |
[01:14] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:20] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:22] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:25] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:29] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:32] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:35] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:38] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:49] | I should get going. Big day at work. | 我得走了 我今天工作很忙 |
[01:52] | You know how I’m in a coma? | 你们知道我怎么会昏迷不醒吗 |
[01:55] | Today they do a test on me and it turns out I’m not brain-dead. | 今天他们帮我做检查 结果发现我没有脑死 |
[01:59] | So… | 所以 |
[02:01] | Mr. Smarty Pants. | 机灵鬼先生 |
[02:03] | It’s just my character that’s not brain-dead. | 是我演的角色没有脑死 |
[02:06] | Pheebs, still on for tonight? | 菲比 今晚的事没取消吧 |
[02:08] | – Absolutely. – I’ll see you at 8. | -没啊 -那8点见 |
[02:11] | What’s at 8? | 8点要干嘛 |
[02:12] | We have dinner plans with Joey. | 我和乔伊有约 |
[02:14] | We get together about once a month to discuss the rest of you. | 我们一月聚一次 八卦一下剩下的人 |
[02:19] | Wow! Did not know that. | 我还真的不知道 |
[02:21] | May I say how lovely you look today? | 我能说你今天看起来很漂亮吗 |
[02:24] | Duly noted. | 注意到了啊 |
[02:26] | So for tomorrow, | 明天 |
[02:27] | do you want to rent a car and drive down together? | 你要租辆车一起开过去吗 |
[02:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[02:32] | Cousin Frannie’s wedding. Tomorrow night. | 芬妮表妹的婚礼 明晚 |
[02:35] | You were invited? | 你被邀请了 |
[02:39] | No. | 没啊 |
[02:40] | Oh, my God, I can’t believe this. | 天啊 我简直不敢相信 |
[02:43] | I thought only Mom and Dad were invited. | 我以为他们只邀请了爸跟妈 |
[02:46] | From the ages of 7 to 9, Frannie and I were inseparable. | 七岁到九岁 芬妮跟我形影不离 |
[02:50] | Maybe since the age of 9, Frannie’s made some new friends. | 或许九岁后 芬妮交了新朋友 |
[02:55] | It’s probably just a mistake. Let me call Aunt Cheryl. | 大概是误会吧 我去给雪儿阿姨打电话 |
[02:58] | Maybe you are invited and the invitation got lost in the mail. | 或许他们邀请你了 只是请贴寄丢了 |
[03:02] | You call her and tell her that when we were kids… | 你可以打电话告诉她 我们小时候 |
[03:05] | …her precious Frannie tried to undress me several times. | 她的宝贝芬妮好几次想脱光我的衣服 |
[03:09] | If I hadrt stopped her, there wouldn’t be a wedding to go to. | 要不是我阻止了她 她也结不了婚 |
[03:13] | She tried to undress me too. | 她也想脱我的衣服 |
[03:16] | I used to undress my cousin Glenn. | 我以前会帮葛兰表弟脱衣服 |
[03:26] | Joseph Francis Tribbiani, are you home yet? | 乔瑟夫·弗朗西斯·崔比安尼 你回家了吗 |
[03:30] | I think he’s still out. What’s wrong? | 我想他还没有回家 怎么了 |
[03:32] | I’ll tell you, Rachel Karen Greene. | 我告诉你 瑞秋·凯伦·格林 |
[03:35] | I had plans with Joey, and he left me this note. | 我跟乔伊有约 他留了这张字条给我 |
[03:39] | “Pheebs, can’t make it. Got a date. Talk to you later. | “菲比 去不了了 有约会 再聊” |
[03:42] | Big Daddy.” | “老爹” |
[03:45] | – “Big Daddy”? – That’s a nickname we were trying out. | -“老爹” -最近我们在试这个昵称 |
[03:47] | You know what nickname never caught on? | 你知道永不会重复的昵称是什么吗 |
[03:50] | “The Ross-a-tron.” | “罗斯原子人” |
[03:56] | Here’s Joseph Francis! | 约瑟夫·弗兰斯西回来了 |
[03:58] | Wait, what are you middle-naming me for? | 你叫我中间名做什么 |
[04:02] | I left you a note. | 我留条了 |
[04:03] | That doesn’t give you the right to ditch me! | 那不是放我鸽子的好理由 |
[04:06] | You can cancel plans | 如果你有机会打炮 |
[04:07] | with friends if there’s a possibility for sex. | 当然可以取消跟朋友的约会 |
[04:10] | He’s right. That is the rule. | 他说的对 这是规则 |
[04:12] | I don’t accept it this rule. | 我不接受这规则 |
[04:13] | When we make plans, I expect you to show up. | 我们约好后 我期待你会出现 |
[04:17] | I’m not a way to kill time till you meet someone better. | 我不是你泡到妞前打发时间的代替品 |
[04:20] | Boyfriends and girlfriends will come and go, | 男女朋友来来去去 |
[04:23] | but this is for life. | 但朋友是一辈子的 |
[04:25] | I’m so sorry. I had no idea it would bother you this much. | 我很抱歉 我不知道这对你来说那么重要 |
[04:29] | Well, it does. | 是很重要 |
[04:31] | Well, can I make it up to you? | 我能弥补吗 |
[04:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:35] | How about dinner tomorrow night? I’ll pay for myself. | 明晚一起吃饭 我可以为自己付账 |
[04:41] | Okay, you wore me down. | 好吧 你说服了我 |
[04:44] | While you’re over there, how about a beer for “The Ross-a-tron”? | 既然你在那边 拿瓶啤酒给”罗斯原子人” |
[04:50] | “Ross…” Is that back? | “罗斯…” 那名字又回来了 |
[04:58] | The other cheesecake came. | 又有芝士蛋糕 |
[05:00] | They delivered it here again. | 他们又把它送到这里来 |
[05:03] | Just bring it downstairs. What’s the problem? | 把它送到楼下去 有什么问题 |
[05:06] | I can’t seem to say goodbye. | 我不知道该怎么说再见 |
[05:08] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[05:10] | We ate an entire cake two days ago and you want more? | 两天前我们吃掉一整个蛋糕 你还想再吃 |
[05:13] | Well, I’ve forgotten what it tastes like. | 我已经忘记它的味道了 |
[05:16] | It was cheesecake. It was fine. | 是芝士蛋糕 很好吃 |
[05:19] | It had a buttery, crumbly, graham cracker crust… | 饼干底很酥软 又香又浓 |
[05:23] | …with a very rich… | 外加上浓郁的 |
[05:26] | …yet light cream cheese filling. | 但不油腻的轻奶油芝士 |
[05:32] | Wow, my whole mouth just filled with saliva. | 我口水直下三千尺啊 |
[05:36] | Know what? Forget it. We’re just hungry. | 你知道吗 忘了它 我们只是饿了 |
[05:39] | We haven’t had lunch. We’re just lightheaded. | 我们没有吃午餐 所以头昏脑胀 |
[05:41] | So let’s go have lunch and forget about the cheesecake. | 我们去吃午餐 忘了那个芝士蛋糕吧 |
[05:45] | We’ll drop it downstairs so we’re not tempted. | 我们得把它还回去 才不会被诱惑 |
[05:48] | Where do you want to eat? | 想去哪吃 |
[05:49] | Mama’s Little Bakery, Chicago, Illinoise. | 小妈妈面包店 伊利诺伊州芝加哥 |
[05:56] | Mel Torme died. | 梅尔·多米死了 |
[05:59] | Joey, that paper’s like a year old. | 乔伊 那是一年前的报纸 |
[06:02] | Does that mean the Sam Goody’s sale is over? | 那就说明山姆杂货铺的大减价也结束了 |
[06:09] | So I finally heard back from Aunt Cheryl… | 雪儿阿姨那边有回音了 |
[06:12] | …and apparently it wasn’t a mistake. | 很显然这不是误会 |
[06:14] | There’s limited seating… | 座位很有限 |
[06:16] | Limited seating? I am just one tiny person! | 座位有限 我这么瘦小 |
[06:22] | Yeah, but she doesn’t know that. | 对 但是她不知道 |
[06:24] | I mean, the last time she saw you… | 她看到你 |
[06:27] | …you’d have turned one | 你会把 |
[06:28] | of those little wedding chairs into kindling. | 婚礼用的小椅子压垮 |
[06:33] | “Limited seating.” That’s such a lame excuse. | “座位有限” 真是个烂借口 |
[06:36] | That’s not the reason she’s not inviting me. | 那不是她不邀请我的原因 |
[06:39] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的呢 |
[06:41] | I wasn’t invited to the ceremony, just the reception. | 我没办法观礼 只能去吃喜酒 |
[06:43] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果能让你好受点的话 |
[06:45] | Joan and I will just make an appearance… | 琼恩和我出现下 |
[06:47] | …and then we’ll leave early as a sign of protest. | 就提早离开 以示抗议好了 |
[06:51] | – Joan? – Yeah, Joan Tedeschi, my date. | -琼恩 -琼恩·泰德雷斯基 我的女伴 |
[06:53] | Assistant professor in linguistics. Tall, very beautiful. | 语言学助理教授 又高又漂亮 |
[06:58] | And despite what some people say, not broad-backed. | 大家都说 别找太魁梧的女孩嘛 |
[07:03] | Wait a minute. You got “Ross Geller and Guest”? | 等一下 你收到的喜贴是”请携伴参加” |
[07:07] | I wasn’t invited, and you got “and Guest”? | 我没有被邀请 你却可以”携伴参加” |
[07:09] | Excuse me, I do have to interrupt on Ross’ behalf. | 我得代表罗斯解释一下 |
[07:12] | I think the rule applies here. | 规则也在这里适用 |
[07:14] | Since he has a chance to get on broad-back… | 既然他能和魁梧的姑娘嘿咻 |
[07:17] | Not broad-back! | 才不魁梧 |
[07:20] | Wait a minute. You’re bringing me. | 慢着 你要带我去 |
[07:23] | I can’t cancel on Joan. | 我不能放琼恩鸽子 |
[07:24] | – Why not? – Did you not hear me? | -为什么 -你没听我说话吗 |
[07:27] | She’s an assistant professor in the linguistics department. | 她是语言学的助理教授 |
[07:31] | They’re wild. | 他们很狂野的 |
[07:33] | – Why do you want to come anyway? – Because… | -你为什么想去呢 -因为 |
[07:37] | …she’s my cousin. | 她是我表妹 |
[07:39] | I mean, we grew up together. | 我们一起长大 |
[07:42] | Family, you know? And all that’s important to me. | 我们是家人 你知道吗 那对我来说很重要 |
[07:46] | Okay, all right. I’ll take you. | 好吧 我带你去 |
[07:49] | I’ll go call Joan. | 我去给琼恩打电话 |
[07:52] | Oh, that’s nice. | 真好啊 |
[07:54] | Family should be there. | 家人应该要出席的 |
[07:56] | It’s her wedding. Happiest day of her life. | 她的婚礼是她一生中最快乐的日子 |
[07:58] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[08:05] | Well, thank you for lunch. | 谢谢你请我吃午餐 |
[08:07] | Wait, I didn’t pay, I thought you paid. | 等一下 我没付钱 我以为你付了钱 |
[08:09] | Apparently, we don’t pay for food anymore. | 很明显 我们不必再掏钱买食物了 |
[08:15] | – Do you see what I see – It’s still there. | -我没有看错吧 -它还在那里 |
[08:18] | Mrs. Braverman must be out. | 布雷曼太太一定是出去了 |
[08:25] | She could be out of town. Maybe gone for months. | 她可能出城去了或许几月后才会回来 |
[08:28] | By then, it may spoil. She can’t come back to bad cheesecake. | 那时蛋糕一定坏了 怎么能让她吃坏蛋糕呢 |
[08:32] | – It could kill her. – Don’t want that. | -她可能会死掉 -我不希望发生那种事 |
[08:33] | We’re protecting her. | 我们是在保护她 |
[08:35] | – We’ll take it. – But quick. | -我们把它拿走 -但是快一点 |
[08:36] | – Why? – I hear her in there. | -为什么 -我听到她在里面走动的声音 |
[08:38] | Go! Go! Go! | 行动 |
[08:45] | Oh, my God, that’s David. | 天啊 那是大卫 |
[08:47] | – Who? – David, the scientist guy. | -谁 -大卫 那个科学家 |
[08:49] | David that I was in love with. | 我们之前坠入爱河了 |
[08:51] | Who went to Russia and broke my heart, David. | 后来他去了俄罗斯伤了我的心 大卫 |
[08:54] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[08:55] | Say their name enough, they turn around. | 只要一直念某人的名字 那个人就会转过来 |
[09:00] | Phoebe. | 菲比 |
[09:01] | David. | 大卫 |
[09:06] | What are you doing? Aren’t you supposed to be in Russia? | 你在做什么 你不是在俄罗斯吗 |
[09:09] | I’m just in town for a conference. | 我回来开会 |
[09:12] | God, you look phenomenal. | 天啊 你看起来美得出奇 |
[09:15] | Well… | 就 |
[09:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:18] | You look great too. Did you get a haircut? | 你气色也不错 剪头发了 |
[09:22] | Yeah. Well, I got like 30 of them. | 对 剪了大概30次吧 |
[09:26] | Look, I got a confession to make. | 我得跟你坦诚一件事 |
[09:28] | I was hoping to run into you here. | 我希望能在这里遇到你 |
[09:31] | I didn’t know if I should call. I was only in town a few days… | 我不知道该不该打电话给你 我只会回来几天 |
[09:35] | …and I didn’t want to intrude on your life. | 我不想打扰你的生活 |
[09:38] | I really wanted to see you… | 我真的想见你 |
[09:40] | …but I didn’t know if you wanted to see me. | 但我不知道你想不想见我 |
[09:43] | Of course I would want to see you. | 我当然想见你 |
[09:46] | I think about you all the time. | 我常常想到你 |
[09:48] | Really? Because I think about you all the time. | 真的吗 我也常常想到你 |
[09:51] | There’s a statue in Minsk that reminds me of you so much. | 明斯克有一座雕像让我常常想起你 |
[09:56] | It’s actually of Lenin… | 事实上那是列宁的雕像 |
[09:58] | …but, you know, at certain angles… | 但有些角度 |
[10:02] | Anyway, do you want to have dinner tonight? | 你愿意今晚和我共进晚餐吗 |
[10:05] | Yes. | 好 |
[10:07] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[10:09] | – What? – I can’t. | -什么 -我不行 |
[10:11] | I can’t believe I have plans. Can you do it tomorrow? | 真不敢相信我有约了 明天可以吗 |
[10:14] | No, I have to go in a few hours. I have to be on the redeye. | 再过几小时我就得离开 我得赶晚航班回去 |
[10:19] | Listen, next time you’re in Minsk… | 听着 下次你到明斯克 |
[10:22] | Phoebe? Can I talk to you for a second? | 菲比 我能跟你谈一谈吗 |
[10:26] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[10:27] | I have plans with Joey. | 我和乔伊有约 |
[10:29] | So? He’ll understand. | 所以呢 他会理解的 |
[10:31] | No, he won’t. And that’s not even the point. | 他不会的 而且这不是重点 |
[10:34] | I made a whole speech about | 我教训他 |
[10:36] | how you do not cancel plans with friends. | 不该见色忘友 |
[10:40] | And now just because, potentially, the love of my life… | 现在只因为可能是我真爱的人 |
[10:43] | …returns from Russia for one night… | 从俄罗斯回来一晚 |
[10:46] | …I should change my beliefs? | 我就要改变我的信仰吗 |
[10:49] | I should change my beliefs! | 我应该改变我的信仰 |
[10:51] | No. If I don’t have my principles, I don’t have anything. | 不 如果失去了原则那么我一无所有 |
[10:56] | You’re so strong. | 你很坚强 |
[10:58] | Or I should rush through dinner with Joey and meet David at 9. | 或者我可以和乔伊吃个快餐然后9点见大卫 |
[11:09] | Oh, my God, that is so good! | 天啊 这太好吃了 |
[11:11] | I’m full. And yet I know if I stop eating this… | 我吃饱了 但我知道如果我现在停下来 |
[11:15] | …l’ll regret it. | 我会后梅 |
[11:19] | Hey, what have you got there? | 你们在吃什么 |
[11:21] | Oh, it’s… | 那是 |
[11:22] | It’s tofu cake. Want some? | 豆腐蛋糕 你要吃一点吗 |
[11:29] | What are you doing tonight? | 你今晚干什么 |
[11:31] | Dude. Dude. | 兄弟 兄弟 |
[11:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:36] | I got plans with Phoebe. | 我和菲比有约 |
[11:38] | Really? Monica said she had a date at 9. | 是吗 莫妮卡说她9点有约 |
[11:41] | – What? Tonight? – That’s what Monica said. | -什么 今晚 -莫妮卡这么说来着 |
[11:44] | After that speech, | 她刚教育过我 |
[11:46] | she makes a date on the same night she has plans with me? | 第二天晚上她就见色忘友放我鸽子 |
[11:49] | She’s trying to pull a fast one on Big Daddy. | 她打算和”老爹”草草结束 |
[11:58] | Here, I think this is us. | 这里 我觉得我们应该坐这里 |
[12:01] | Limited seating, my ass. | 座位有限个屁啊 |
[12:04] | Let’s see who made the cut. | 看看是谁缩减的人员 |
[12:06] | Hi. I’m Monica Geller. | 我是莫妮卡·盖勒 |
[12:09] | How do you know the bride and groom? | 你怎么认识新郎新娘的呢 |
[12:11] | I used to work with Frannie. | 我从前和芬妮一起工作 |
[12:12] | Used to work with her. Used to. | 从前一起工作 从前 |
[12:15] | I’m a relative and I didn’t get invited. | 我是她的亲戚却没有被邀请 |
[12:17] | A blood relative. Blood. | 我是她的血亲 血 |
[12:21] | Stop saying “Blood” to strangers. | 别堆着陌生人说”血” |
[12:25] | So how about you? How do you know the happy couple? | 你呢 你和快乐的新人什么关系 |
[12:28] | We went to college with both of them. | 我们是他们的大学同学 |
[12:30] | Now we live next door. | 现在是他们的邻居 |
[12:32] | Okay, you’re fine. | 好吧 你们没事 |
[12:40] | – Are you guys ready? – Yes. | -你们要点菜了吗 -是的 |
[12:41] | I’ll have a green salad, house dressing and water’s fine. | 特调酱汁的沙拉和水 |
[12:46] | And for you, sir? | 你呢 先生 |
[12:47] | Yeah. This slow-roasted salmon… | 慢烤鲑鱼 |
[12:50] | …how slow are we talking? | 到底有多慢呢 |
[12:52] | It’s already been roasted. | 鲑鱼已经烤好了 |
[12:55] | Oh, then no. Maybe I should hear the specials again. | 那就不要 今日推荐再说一遍 |
[12:59] | We’ve heard the specials three times. | 今日推荐我们已经听3遍了 |
[13:02] | There’s prime rib, mahi-mahi and a very special lobster ravioli. | 烤肋排 鬼头刀鱼跟特制龙虾饺子 |
[13:06] | Actually, we’re out of the ravioli. | 饺子没有了 |
[13:09] | Well, that changes everything! | 那一切就都不同了 |
[13:12] | You know what, Pheebs? You were right before. | 菲比 你之前说的对 |
[13:15] | Friends are so important. | 朋友太重要了 |
[13:18] | Yeah, I’m very wise. I know. | 我知道我很聪明 |
[13:20] | Know what I really want? | 你知道我想要什么吗 |
[13:22] | – What? – Is to have a long, long talk. | -什么 -促膝长谈一次 |
[13:25] | You know? Get Joey out on the open road and really open him up. | 让乔伊对你完全敞开心扉 |
[13:30] | – Any progress? – Yes. | -可以点菜了吗 -是的 |
[13:33] | I will have the lobster ravioli. | 龙虾饺子 |
[13:36] | God, Joey, this is taking forever. | 天啊乔伊 你是要花一辈子点菜吗 |
[13:39] | – What’s the rush? – Well… | -急什么 -就 |
[13:40] | …I have an appointment. | 我有约 |
[13:43] | And it’s very important. | 很重要 |
[13:45] | What is it? | 什么约 |
[13:47] | Well… | 就 |
[13:49] | …it’s a date. | 约会 |
[13:51] | – A date? – No, you must be mistaken, | -约会 -你一定是搞错了 |
[13:53] | because you wouldn’t schedule a date… | 因为你不会在和朋友有约的当晚 |
[13:55] | …on the same night you have plans with a friend. | 又安排去约会的 |
[13:58] | Don’t make me feel badly about this. | 别让我觉得内疚 |
[14:00] | No, I’m gonna! | 我就要 |
[14:03] | You made me feel really guilty about going out with that girl. | 你让我因为放你鸽子去和那姑娘约会非常内疚 |
[14:07] | Like I did something terrible. Now you’re doing the same thing. | 就好像我杀人放火了一样 现在你也一样 |
[14:11] | It’s not! It’s totally different! | 不一样 完全不一样 |
[14:14] | This is with David. Remember David, the scientist guy? | 是和大卫 记得那个科学家大卫吗 |
[14:17] | He’s very special to me. | 他对我来说非常特别 |
[14:19] | My girl the other night was special. She was a scientist too. | 那姑娘对我也很特别 她也是科学家 |
[14:23] | – She was? – Well, she graduated high school. | -是吗 -她高中毕业了 |
[14:27] | Whatever. Know what? | 随你便 |
[14:29] | I don’t have time to convince you. | 我没时间说服你 |
[14:30] | Because he’s only here for four hours and I’m gonna go see him. | 他就回来4个小时 我现在要去见他 |
[14:32] | – Fine! – Yeah. | -随便 -好 |
[14:36] | What are you still doing here? I told you, lobster ravioli! | 你还杵在这里干什么 我说了龙虾饺子 |
[14:44] | I was about to leave. I didn’t think you were coming. | 我就准备走了 我没想到你会来 |
[14:47] | I wouldn’t have missed this. | 我不会错过你的 |
[14:50] | Well, I’m very glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[14:52] | Oh, you’re such a gentleman. | 你是个绅士 |
[14:55] | Come on, we’re going to my place. | 走 去我家 |
[15:04] | Are you eating the cheesecake without me? | 你背着我偷偷吃芝士蛋糕 |
[15:09] | I will give you $ 100 to whistle right now. | 只要你现在能吹出口哨 我就给你一百块 |
[15:17] | – How can you eat it without me? – What’ll you do? | -你怎么能背着我偷吃呢 -你要怎样 |
[15:20] | Tell Monica or Joey? No, you’d have to tell them everything. | 告诉莫妮卡或乔伊 你什么都不会说 |
[15:24] | We’re dessert stealers. We’re living outside the law. | 我们是甜食小贼 我们不受法律掌控 |
[15:28] | I don’t trust you with this cake. | 我不能让你跟芝士蛋糕独处 |
[15:31] | I got it first, and I’m taking it back! | 我先发现它的 我要把它拿回来 |
[15:34] | – What? Oh, no. – Oh, yes. | -什么 不 -我就要 |
[15:37] | You think I trust you with it? | 你以为我就能相信你吗 |
[15:39] | No, we’ll split it. You take an half, I take an half. | 平分 你一半我一半 |
[15:41] | That’s not fair. You had some. | 那不公平 你已经吃掉一点了 |
[15:43] | I think Monica would be very interested to know… | 我想莫妮卡一定想知道 |
[15:46] | …that you called her cheesecake “Dry and mealy.” | 你说她做的芝士蛋糕”又干又粗” |
[15:50] | What do we use to split it? | 我们要用什么来切蛋糕 |
[15:54] | All right, pick a half. | 好了 挑一块 |
[15:57] | Well, this side looks bigger. | 这块看上去比较大 |
[16:02] | But there’s more crust on this side. | 但这块饼干比较多 |
[16:05] | Maybe if I measure it… | 或者我该量一下 |
[16:07] | Oh for god sake, just pick a piece! | 快挑一块 |
[16:08] | – All right, I pick that one. – It’s the smaller piece. | -好吧 我挑那一块 -那一块比较小 |
[16:13] | Okay. There you go. | 行了 就这样 |
[16:15] | Enjoy your half, my friend. But that is it. | 好好享受你那一半 朋友 因为大势己定 |
[16:18] | No sharing, no switching, and don’t come crying to me… | 不分不换 别哭着找我 |
[16:22] | …if you eat your piece too fast. | 要是你太快把那一半吃光了的话 |
[16:35] | – You gonna give me some of your piece? – Oh, no. | -你会分我点吗 -不会 |
[16:39] | No switching, no sharing. And don’t come crying to me. | 不分不换 别哭着找我 |
[16:43] | I may just sit here and have my cake all day. | 我就要坐在这里 整天吃我的蛋糕 |
[16:46] | Just sit here in the hallway and eat my… | 坐在走廊里 吃我的 |
[17:01] | Ross, sweetheart! | 罗斯甜心 |
[17:04] | Oh, hey, Aunt Millie. | 米莉阿姨 |
[17:06] | – Isn’t it a beautiful wedding? – Yes, it is. | -这个婚礼很温馨吧 -没错 |
[17:14] | Every time, on the lips! | 她每次都亲嘴巴 |
[17:17] | Why? Why on the lips? | 为什么 为什么要亲嘴巴 |
[17:22] | There’s Frannie. Won’t she be happy to see me? | 芬妮在那边 她看到我一定会很高兴吧 |
[17:25] | Wait a minute, you be nice, all right? | 你得乖乖的 好吗 |
[17:27] | I didn’t bring you to ambush her. | 我不是带你来杀她个措手不及的 |
[17:29] | Frannie was the one who found your Playboys and showed them to Mom. | 是芬妮找到了你的《花花公子》向老妈报告的 |
[17:33] | That bitch. | 贱人 |
[17:39] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[17:40] | What…? | 你在 |
[17:42] | Am I doing here? Surprised to see me? | 这里做什么 见到我惊喜吧 |
[17:44] | Ross brought me. How do you like that? | 罗斯带我来的 你喜欢吗 |
[17:47] | Hi, Frannie. Congratulations. | 芬妮 恭喜啊 |
[17:51] | You invite my brother. | 你邀请了我哥 |
[17:52] | You invite my whole family, and not me? Why? | 你邀请了我全家却不邀请我 为什么 |
[17:55] | Why wouldn’t you want me here? What could I have done? | 你为什么不希望我来 我做了什么 |
[18:00] | Stuart! | 斯图尔特 |
[18:02] | I believe you know my husband. | 我相信你认识我丈夫 |
[18:06] | So it’s really a question of “Who” Could you have done. | 问题应该是 你上了”谁” |
[18:19] | I hate this, but I have to go. | 我讨厌这样 但我得走了 |
[18:21] | I can’t miss my flight. | 我不能错过飞机 |
[18:24] | I bet there’s another flight to Minsk in… | 我敢说下一班飞注明斯克的飞机是在 |
[18:26] | July. | 七月 |
[18:38] | That’s really beautiful. What does it mean? | 那真的很好听 是什么意思 |
[18:41] | “Please clean my beakers.” | “请帮我把烧杯洗干净” |
[18:44] | I don’t get out of the lab much. | 我不常离开实验室 |
[18:48] | I thought it meant something else. | 我以为它有别的意思 |
[18:51] | Yeah, well, I really actually wanted to say… | 事实上 我想说 |
[18:55] | …that. | 那个 |
[18:57] | But I figured I probably shouldn’t because… | 我想或许我不该说 因为 |
[19:01] | …I have to leave. | 我得离开 |
[19:03] | No, you’re right. Don’t say it. | 不 你说的对 别说 |
[19:07] | I do, though. | 但我真这么觉得 |
[19:12] | I do too. | 我也一样 |
[19:22] | Well, bye, Phoebe. | 再见 菲比 |
[19:35] | Now’s not the time, Joey. You can yell at me tomorrow. | 现在不是时候 乔伊 明天你可以骂我 |
[19:39] | Wait, no, Pheebs. I’m not gonna yell at you. | 等一下 不 菲比 我不会骂你 |
[19:42] | I just started thinking about you and David… | 我想起了你和大卫 |
[19:45] | …and I remember how bummed you were the first time he left. | 我记得他第一次离开时你有多难过 |
[19:51] | Oh, Pheebs, come here. | 菲比 过来 |
[19:54] | – Are you okay? – No, I’m not okay. | -你还好吧 -不 我一点都不好 |
[19:58] | The only guy I’ve ever been crazy about is going to Minsk… | 我唯一喜欢的男人要去明斯克 |
[20:02] | …and I may never see him again. | 或许我永远都不会再见到他 |
[20:05] | You could always visit him. | 你可以去看他 |
[20:07] | Right. Like they’ll let me have a passport. | 对呢 就好像他们会给我护照一样 |
[20:11] | Anything I can do? Whatever you need. | 有什么我可以帮忙的吗 什么都行 |
[20:16] | Well, now… | 现在的话 |
[20:18] | …if you achieve distillation | 如果你可以比他 |
[20:20] | of subatomic particles before he does… | 先蒸馏出副原子粒子 |
[20:22] | …then he could come back. | 他就可以回来了 |
[20:31] | I could give it a shot. | 我可以试试看 |
[20:39] | Oh, look! There’s a piece that doesn’t have floor on it. | 你看有一小块没有沾到地板 |
[20:43] | – Stick to your side! – Come on, now! | -别越界 -快点 |
[20:57] | All right, what are we having? | 好了 我们要吃什么 |
[21:06] | Oh, wait, I forgot my wrap. | 等一下 我忘了拿披肩 |
[21:08] | All right, wait here. | 好吧 等着 |
[21:28] | Hi, sweetie! Are you leaving? | 甜心 你要走了吗 |
[21:31] | – Well… – Give us a kiss. Come on. | -就 -快来亲阿姨一下 |
[21:43] | Why? Why on the lips? | 为什么 为什么要亲嘴 |