时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[00:06] | – What are you doing? – I was thinking of moving the couch. | -你在做什么 -我想把沙发搬开 |
[00:10] | Why would you want to do that? | 怎么突发奇想要搬沙发了 |
[00:12] | So there’d be a decent place for me to sit? | 我想要个好位置坐 |
[00:16] | – Rach, there is a decent place. – And your lap does not count. | -瑞秋你本来就有好位置坐 -你的大腿不算 |
[00:22] | – Come on, help me move this. – No, no, no. | -来吧 帮我把它搬开 -不 |
[00:25] | – No? – No. | -不 -不 |
[00:26] | Rosita does not move. | 罗西塔哪也不去 |
[00:31] | I’m sorry. Rosita? As in…? | 抱歉 罗西塔 是哪位 |
[00:33] | As in “Rosita does not move.” | 就是哪也不去的那位 |
[00:36] | It’s just a chair. What’s the big deal? | 就是张椅子 有什么大不了的 |
[00:38] | It’s the exact equal distance from the bathroom to the kitchen… | 它到浴室跟到厨房的距离是一样的 |
[00:42] | …and it’s at an angle | 而且它所在的角度 |
[00:43] | where you don’t get any glare coming off Stevie. | 使得史迪威不会反光 |
[00:48] | Stevie the TV? | 电视史迪威 |
[00:52] | – Is there a problem? – No. | -有问题 -没有 |
[00:57] | What does he know? | 他又知道什么 |
[00:59] | Come on, Rosita. Us chicas gotta stick together. | 来吧罗西塔 辣妹得万众一心才行 |
[01:11] | You bitch! | 你个贱人啊 |
[01:20] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:25] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:27] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:30] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:35] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:38] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:40] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:44] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:53] | Hey, Ross? | 罗斯 |
[01:54] | I checked the real estate section. | 我看了地产广告版 |
[01:57] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[01:58] | Looks like Mom and Dad’s house. | 看上去像是爸妈的房子 |
[02:00] | Even has a tree with a broken limb out front. | 连院子里面前方树枝断掉的树都一样 |
[02:04] | And the window in the attic… | 阁楼的窗户 |
[02:08] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[02:11] | What happened to the window in the attic? | 阁楼的窗户怎么了 |
[02:15] | I can’t believe they’re selling it. | 我不敢相信他们要把它卖掉 |
[02:17] | I can’t believe they didn’t even tell us. | 我不敢相信他们都没告诉我们 |
[02:19] | I can’t believe I still don’t know | 我不敢相信我还是不知道 |
[02:19] | what happened to the window in the attic? | 阁楼的窗户到底怎么了 |
[02:24] | I’ll buy you a new one, okay? | 我会买张新椅子赔你 好吗 |
[02:26] | We’ll go to the store and get you a new chair right now. | 我们现在就去家具店 我立刻给你买张新的 |
[02:32] | She’s not even cold yet. | 她都还尸骨未寒呢 |
[02:37] | Wouldn’t Rosita have wanted you to move on? | 罗西塔也会希望你能继续生活的 |
[02:40] | I mean, you know, she did always put your comfort first. | 她总以你为先 |
[02:46] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[02:52] | I can’t believe we have to say goodbye | 我不敢相信我们要向 |
[02:54] | to the house we grew up in. | 承载我们成长记忆的房子说再见了 |
[02:56] | Man, some stranger’s gonna be in my room. | 陌生人就要搬进我的房间里 |
[03:00] | For 15 years they kept it as a shrine to you. | 15年来 他们把你的房间搞得和神龛一样 |
[03:03] | It’s time the velvet ropes came down. | 是时候把紫罗兰绳子撤下来了 |
[03:06] | They kept your room a while. | 他们也为你保留了房间 |
[03:08] | Please! Dad turned my room | 拜托 我搬出去才不过20分钟 |
[03:10] | into a gym 20 minutes after I moved out. | 爸爸就把我的房间改造成健身房了 |
[03:13] | I gotta say, a tanning bed | 我必须得说 美黑床 |
[03:15] | and a stack of Victoria’s Secret catalogs? | 外加一堆维多利亚秘密的内衣目录 |
[03:17] | Not a gym. | 才不是健身房 |
[03:20] | Come on. You know they love you. | 别这样 你知道他们爱你 |
[03:22] | As much as they love you? | 就跟他们爱你一样吗 |
[03:23] | I was their first born. | 我是头胎嘛 |
[03:25] | They thought she was barren until I was born. | 在生我之前 他们都以为她不能生育 |
[03:26] | It’s not my fault. | 又不是我的错 |
[03:30] | I hate this year. | 今年真讨厌 |
[03:33] | What’s wrong with this year? | 今年怎么了 |
[03:34] | It’s February and I’ve only given two massages… | 都二月了 我只给两位客人做过按摩 |
[03:37] | …and they were both worst tippers in the world. | 而且他们给小费都给得很吝啬 |
[03:40] | That was me and Ross. | 你是指我跟罗斯 |
[03:44] | Oh, that’s right. | 哦 没错 |
[03:47] | If you want some extra cash… | 如果你需要钱 |
[03:48] | …some college friends made good money doing telemarketing. | 我大学的朋友做电话行销赚了不少钱 |
[03:52] | It’d be better than the last telephone job I had. | 这次应该比我上次做有关电话的工作强 |
[03:55] | I probably won’t have to say “Spank” As much. | 我大概不必常常说”打我屁股吧” |
[04:02] | What? | 什么 |
[04:04] | Oh, yeah, like you never called. | 对 你从来没打过那种电话 |
[04:13] | This is very easy. You read from the script… | 真的很简单 你只要照着稿子念 |
[04:16] | …and try to sell as much toner as you can. | 试着多卖几盒墨盒 |
[04:19] | Okay, I can do that. | 我没问题的 |
[04:21] | By the way, I love my office. | 对了 我喜欢我的办公室 |
[04:25] | – Why don’t we do a trial run? – Oh, okay. | -我们练习一下吧 -好啊 |
[04:30] | All right. | 好 |
[04:32] | Hi, this is Phoebe from Empire Office Supplies. | 我是帝国办公室文具公司的菲比 |
[04:35] | – Can I speak to your supply manager? – I’m the supply manager. | -能和总务部经历谈一下吗 -我就是 |
[04:38] | I’d like to talk about your toner needs. | 能谈谈你们的墨盒需求吗 |
[04:41] | We don’t need any toner. | 我们不需要墨盒 |
[04:42] | Okay, sorry to bother you. Bye-bye. | 抱歉打扰你 再见 |
[04:46] | Yeah, you’re right. This is easy. | 你说对了 确实很容易 |
[04:48] | Okay. What was wrong with that call? | 那通电话什么地方做错了 |
[04:50] | Oh, well, all right. | 就 好吧 |
[04:53] | No offense, but you were kind of rude. | 恕我冒昧 你很粗鲁 |
[04:57] | They always say they don’t need toner. That’s okay. | 他们总是说不需要墨盒 没关系 |
[05:00] | Whatever they say, | 无论他们如何作答 |
[05:02] | you can find the answer to it, here in the script. | 你都可以在脚本中找到相应回答 |
[05:05] | So I think you’re ready to sell toner. | 我想你准备好了 |
[05:07] | – Do you have any last questions? – No. | -还有问题吗 -没有 |
[05:10] | Wait, yes, I do have one question: | 慢着 我有问题 |
[05:13] | What is toner? | 墨盒是什么 |
[05:17] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[05:21] | Joe? | 乔伊 |
[05:26] | Full bag? | 一整袋 |
[05:30] | Beer’s still cold. | 啤酒还是冰的 |
[05:34] | Something terrible must have happened here. | 这里一定发生了很可怕的事 |
[05:45] | Oh, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[05:50] | Stevie, I was never here. | 史迪威 我没来过这里 |
[05:57] | – Dad? – I’m here! | -爸 -我在这里 |
[06:00] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[06:02] | Seems like just yesterday | 你们来看我工作 |
[06:04] | you guys used to come out to watch me work. | 感觉还像昨天 |
[06:06] | We can’t believe you’re selling the house. | 我们不敢相信你们要卖掉房子 |
[06:09] | Time for a new family to start here. | 是时候让新家庭在这里开始了 |
[06:11] | I hope their check clears before they find the crack… | 我希望在支票兑现前他们不会发现 |
[06:14] | …in the foundation and the asbestos in the ceiling. | 地基有裂痕 天花板的石棉瓦破了 |
[06:19] | Let’s grab our stuff and get the hell out of here. | 我们快把东西拿一拿 离开这里吧 |
[06:23] | Sorry we can’t store your things. | 抱歉不能继续保留你们孩提时代的玩具了 |
[06:25] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[06:26] | I can’t wait to see everything again. | 我迫不及待想要再看看那些东西 |
[06:29] | I don’t know what’s those boxes down here. | 我不知道那些盒子里都存了些什么 |
[06:30] | But I do know there are six or seven Easy-Bake Ovens in the attic. | 但我知道阁楼上有六七箱简易烘焙烤箱 |
[06:35] | I used to love to play restaurant. | 我以前最喜欢玩开餐厅的游戏了 |
[06:37] | Not as much as you loved to play “Uncooked batter eater.” | 但你最爱的还是”吃面粉糊”游戏 |
[06:42] | You can’t expect a child | 你不能要求 |
[06:44] | to wait for a light bulb to cook brownies. | 小孩子等着电灯泡把巧克力蛋糕烤熟 |
[06:48] | So I think your boxes are over here. | 我想你的箱子应该都在这里 |
[06:51] | Oh, great. | 太棒了 |
[06:53] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[06:54] | …whose cigarettes are these? | 这是谁的烟 |
[06:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:01] | They must be your mother’s. | 一定是你妈的 |
[07:03] | But please, please don’t ask her. I’ll throw these away. | 求求你别去质问她 我来把烟丢掉 |
[07:12] | Cool! Dad, my report cards! | 酷 爸 是我的成绩单 |
[07:16] | Hey, check this out. | 快来看 |
[07:17] | Math, “A.” Science, “A.” | 数学”优等” 自然”优等” |
[07:20] | History, “A.” Gym… | 历史”优等” 体育 |
[07:28] | My rock polisher! | 我的磨石机 |
[07:35] | – Uh-oh. – What? | -哎呦 -怎么了 |
[07:37] | You know how the garage floods every spring? | 你知道每年春天车库都会淹水吗 |
[07:40] | How are you ever gonna sell this place? | 你怎么会想把房子卖掉呢 |
[07:43] | I think I accidentally used Monica’s boxes… | 我想我不小心把莫妮卡的箱子 |
[07:46] | …to keep the water away from the Porsche. | 用来挡水 好让保时捷不被淹 |
[07:51] | Oh, no, Dad. Dad? | 不 爸爸 爸 |
[07:55] | What the… | 这也太 |
[07:56] | Oh, God. Everything’s ruined! | 所有的东西都毁了 |
[08:00] | Dad, she’s gonna be crushed. | 爸 她一定会崩溃的 |
[08:05] | You don’t secretly smoke, do you? | 你没有偷偷学抽烟吧 |
[08:09] | No. | 没有 |
[08:10] | So it’s just your mother then. | 那这就是你妈妈的了 |
[08:16] | Hi. This is Phoebe from Empire Office Supplies. | 我是帝国办公室文具公司的菲比 |
[08:19] | Can I speak to your supply manager, please? | 请问总务部经理在吗 |
[08:23] | Earl. Thanks. | 厄尔 谢谢 |
[08:26] | Hi, Earl. This is Phoebe from Empire Office Supplies. | 厄尔 我是帝国办公室文具公司的菲比 |
[08:30] | I’d like to talk to you about your toner needs. | 我想和你谈谈你们的墨盒需求 |
[08:33] | I don’t need any toner. | 我不需要墨盒 |
[08:37] | I hear what you’re saying, | 哦我知道了 |
[08:38] | but at our prices, everyone needs toner. | 但是以我们的价格来说 人人都需要墨盒 |
[08:42] | Not me. | 我不要 |
[08:45] | May I ask why? | 我能问下原因吗 |
[08:47] | You want to know why? | 你想知道原因 |
[08:50] | You want to know why? | 你想知道原因 |
[08:51] | I surely do. | 当然 |
[08:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:56] | I don’t need any toner… | 我不需要墨盒 |
[08:59] | …because I’m gonna kill myself. | 因为我即将自杀 |
[09:13] | Is that because you’re out of toner? | 就因为你们没墨盒了吗 |
[09:21] | Okay, so no toner today. Thanks anyway. Bye-bye. | 反正就是不要墨盒 谢谢 再见 |
[09:26] | Wait, wait! I can’t let you hang up. Just please talk to me. | 等一下 我不能让你挂电话 请跟我说话 |
[09:31] | Well… | 就 |
[09:34] | I only had one thing to do today. | 今天我只需要做一件事 |
[09:39] | I guess I could push it back. | 我猜我能把它延期一下吧 |
[09:42] | Yeah. Now, why do you want to kill yourself? | 好吧 你为什么要自杀 |
[09:46] | I’ve been working for 10 years now at this… | 十年来 我一直在做 |
[09:50] | …meaningless, dead-end job… | 这份没有意义没有前途的工作 |
[09:52] | …and nobody here even knows that I exist. | 办公室里的人根本不知道我的存在 |
[09:56] | Chandler? | 钱德勒 |
[10:02] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[10:06] | Look… | 听着 |
[10:08] | …l’m sure that people know you exist. | 我相信他们都知道你的存在 |
[10:10] | Oh, yeah? I work in a cubicle… | 我就在个小格子里工作 |
[10:12] | …surrounded by people. | 四周都是人 |
[10:15] | I’ve been talking to you | 我已经跟你谈了五分钟 |
[10:17] | for five minutes now about killing myself… | 我要自杀的问题 |
[10:19] | …and no one’s even looked up from their desk. Hang on. | 都没有人抬头来看我一眼 等一下 |
[10:23] | Hey, everybody… | 大伙们 |
[10:24] | …l’m gonna kill myself. | 我要自杀了 |
[10:31] | I got nothing. | 没人理我 |
[10:35] | Good chair. | 好样的 椅子 |
[10:37] | Now, if anybody asks… | 如果有人问起 |
[10:39] | …your name is Rosita. | 你就叫罗西塔 |
[11:05] | Poor thing. Cut down in her prime. | 真可怜 英年早逝 |
[11:10] | Joey, the new chair will be here in an hour. | 乔伊 新椅子一小时内就到 |
[11:13] | Maybe we should move Rosita out of here. | 也许你该把罗西塔移出去 |
[11:16] | Start the healing process. | 开始疗伤过程 |
[11:19] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[11:42] | She’s healed! | 她痊愈了 |
[11:48] | – That’s weird. – No, it’s not weird. | -那太奇怪 -一点都不奇怪 |
[11:51] | It’s a miracle! | 这是奇迹 |
[11:54] | It’s not a miracle. I’m sure there’s an explanation. | 这不是奇迹 一定有合理的解释 |
[11:57] | There is. If your heart is pure, wondrous things can happen. | 只要你的心地纯良 奇迹一定会发生 |
[12:04] | She’ll understand. I didn’t do it on purpose. | 她会了解的 我不是故意的 |
[12:07] | Dad, that won’t matter to her. | 爸 那不是重点 |
[12:09] | Look, all my stuff is safe and dry. | 你看 我的箱子完全没事 |
[12:11] | And all her stuff is… | 她的东西都 |
[12:14] | …growing new stuff. | 长出新的东西了 |
[12:17] | This is the kind of thing… | 就是这样的事 |
[12:18] | …that makes her think you love me more than her. | 让她认为你们爱我更胜于爱她 |
[12:21] | My God. Does she think that? | 天啊 她真的那么认为 |
[12:23] | – Can you blame her? – I don’t know. | -你能怪她吗 -我不知道 |
[12:26] | We may have favored you unconsciously. | 或许我们在潜意识上是偏爱你的 |
[12:29] | You were a medical marvel. | 你是个医学奇迹 |
[12:30] | The doctors said your mom couldn’t… | 医生都说你母亲无法 |
[12:31] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[12:33] | – Really? – Well, not right now. | -真的吗 -现在不想听 |
[12:37] | Monica came here for some memories. | 莫妮卡来这里找回忆 |
[12:39] | Damn it, we’ll give her some. | 该死 我们得给她一些回亿 |
[12:41] | Okay, grab… | 好吧 拿 |
[12:43] | Grab some empty boxes. We’ll take stuff from mine… | 把空箱子拿过来 我们拿一些我的东西 |
[12:46] | …and whatever we can pass off as hers, we’ll put in there. | 只要能和她扯上关系的 就放在这些箱子里 |
[12:51] | – Like, this. She could have made this – Sure. | -类似这个 她有可能会做这个 -对 |
[12:54] | – This could have been hers. – Sure. | -这个也可能是她的 -对 |
[13:07] | I am so psyched I kept this chair for myself. | 我好高兴我能把这张椅子留下来给自己用 |
[13:15] | Yeah. Me too. | 对 我也是 |
[13:19] | You know, this thing has speakers in the headrest? | 你知道这张椅子的头枕上还附了喇叭吗 |
[13:24] | – No, really? – Yeah. | -不知道 真的吗 -对 |
[13:26] | You can hook it to the TV and you get radio. | 你可以把它跟电视机接在一起还可以听收音机 |
[13:34] | My chair heals itself. | 我的椅子能自愈 |
[13:39] | All right. Let’s just forget | 好吧 我们别提 |
[13:41] | about the people at the office, okay? | 办公室的同事了 |
[13:42] | There’s gotta be someone won’th sticking around for. | 一定有人值得你留恋 |
[13:46] | What about family or friends? Maybe a girlfriend? | 你的家人跟朋友呢 女朋友呢 |
[13:51] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[13:52] | Oh, sorry. Boyfriend? | 抱歉 那就是男朋友 |
[13:55] | Okay, I should… | 好了 我应该 |
[13:57] | …be getting back to my thing now. | 去做我想做的事了 |
[14:00] | See you. | 再见 |
[14:01] | I’m not finished! Don’t you dare hang up on me! | 我还没有说完 你休想挂我电话 |
[14:05] | The new girl’s good. | 新来的姑娘有一套啊 |
[14:10] | Which boxes are mine? | 哪些箱子是我的 |
[14:12] | – These are yours right here. – Okay. | -你的箱子在这里 -好吧 |
[14:15] | A coloring book. | 着色簿 |
[14:17] | You loved that thing. | 你喜欢那玩意 |
[14:19] | You never went anywhere without… | 你去哪里都会 |
[14:22] | …without that coloring book. | 都会带着那本着色簿 |
[14:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:25] | Looks like I had trouble staying in the lines. | 看起来我老是没办法把颜色涂在线里 |
[14:31] | Wow, look at this. | 看这个 |
[14:33] | I can’t believe I even fit into this shirt. | 我不敢相信以前我穿得下这件T恤 |
[14:40] | Oh, this is yours. | 噢 这是你的 |
[14:42] | I don’t know how that got in there. | 我不知道它怎么会跑到那里去 |
[14:46] | Hey, this isn’t my stuff. | 这些不是我的东西 |
[14:48] | Ross, these are your boxes. | 罗斯 这些是你的箱子 |
[14:55] | Where are my boxes? | 我的箱子在哪里 |
[14:58] | The garage flooded, sweetie, and ruined your boxes. I’m sorry. | 车库淹水甜心 你的箱子都进了水 对不起 |
[15:04] | Just mine? | 只有我的淹了 |
[15:05] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是这样 |
[15:07] | Why wasn’t Ross’ stuff ruined? | 为什么罗斯的东西都没坏 |
[15:11] | I used your boxes to divert water away from the Porsche. | 我用你的箱子挡水 保护我的保时捷 |
[15:15] | Ross’ stuff is fine, but I have no memories… | 罗斯的东西都没事 但我的回忆都没有了 |
[15:18] | …so you could keep the bottom of your car from water? | 只因为你不希望自己车的底盘不碰到水 |
[15:21] | There was also leaves and gook and stuff. | 水里有树叶 泥巴跟杂物 |
[15:27] | I can’t believe this! | 我不敢相信 |
[15:35] | Screw it. I’m having one. | 去他的 我要抽根烟 |
[15:42] | – Hey, Chandler. – Hey. | -嘿 钱德勒 -嘿 |
[15:43] | How’d you like to sit in a chair that reclines… | 你要不要试试看一张可以平躺 |
[15:47] | …has a rolling massage… | 有滚轮按摩功能 |
[15:50] | …and speakers in the headrest? | 头枕上还有喇叭的椅子 |
[15:52] | I’ve tried that so many times… | 我试过很多次 |
[15:54] | …they won’t even let me in the store anymore. | 但他们已经不再让我走进他们店里 |
[15:58] | What if I said you could do it in my apartment? | 如果我说你可以到我家试坐一下呢 |
[16:02] | Are you telling me… | 你是在告诉我 |
[16:04] | …you bought the chair that makes all others obsolete? | 你买了那张让其他椅子都变成废物的椅子 |
[16:07] | The chair that Sit Magazine called “Chair of the Year”? | 那张《座椅杂志》称其为年度座椅的椅子 |
[16:14] | I just purchased… | 我刚刚买了 |
[16:15] | …the La-Z-Boy E-Cliner 3000. | 懒人E倾斜3000型 |
[16:19] | Well, that’s awesome! That’s great! What made you do it? | 那真的是太棒了 你为什么买下它 |
[16:22] | It’s a long story, but, I broke Joey’s chair… | 说来话长 但我弄坏了乔伊的椅子 |
[16:25] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. You broke Joey’s chair? | 是你弄坏了乔伊的椅子 |
[16:28] | I thought I did, that’s why I replaced it with mine. | 我以为是我干的 所以我用我的椅子调了包 |
[16:33] | That’s how it got fixed! | 它是这么被修好的 |
[16:36] | You thought that elves came in and fixed it? | 你以为是妖精把它修好的 |
[16:39] | No. | 不是 |
[16:41] | Angels. | 是天使干的 |
[16:44] | I’m getting my chair back. | 我要把我的椅子拿回来 |
[16:49] | Well, looks like it wasn’t healed after all! | 看起来这椅子没自愈成功啊 |
[16:54] | I guess this chair’s mine now. | 这椅子是我的了 |
[16:59] | Joey, you broke my chair! | 乔伊 你弄坏了我的椅子 |
[17:01] | Your chair? | 你的 |
[17:02] | He thought he broke it, so he switched chairs. | 他以为他把它弄坏了 所以他掉了包 |
[17:06] | So there was no miracle? | 奇迹根本不存在 |
[17:08] | No, Joe. No miracle. | 没错 乔伊 奇迹不存在 |
[17:10] | Oh, no! This is devastating! | 这真的是太糟糕了 |
[17:14] | My faith is shaken. | 我的信念被击垮了 |
[17:15] | I’m glad I have a new chair to get me through this. | 我很高兴这张新椅子能陪我走过这一切 |
[17:21] | Where can I find Earl? He’s the supply manager here. | 我在哪能找到厄尔 总务部经理 |
[17:25] | I don’t know any Earl. | 我不认识厄尔 |
[17:27] | I’m right here! | 我在这 |
[17:32] | Earl? | 厄尔 |
[17:36] | I’m Phoebe. | 我是菲比 |
[17:37] | Phoebe? | 菲比 |
[17:39] | The lady who sells toner? | 卖墨盒的小姐 |
[17:41] | Look, you can’t kill yourself. | 听着 你不能自杀 |
[17:45] | Look, I really appreciate you coming down… | 我很感激你赶过来 |
[17:47] | No, I can’t let you do it. | 我不能让你那么做 |
[17:49] | – Why? – Because, fate made me call you today. | -为什么 -因为命运让我今天给你打了电话 |
[17:54] | I thought it was toner. | 我以为你是为了墨盒 |
[17:57] | Think about it, okay? This isn’t even my regular job. | 好好想一想 好吗 这根本不是我的正职 |
[18:01] | My first day, you’re my first call. | 我第一天上班第一个电话 就是打给你 |
[18:04] | Somebody else may have hung up, but I wouldn’t do that… | 其他人可能会挂掉电话 但我不会那么做 |
[18:08] | …because I know about this stuff. | 因为我了解这种事 |
[18:10] | – My mom killed herself. – Really? | -我妈是自杀的 -真的吗 |
[18:13] | How? | 怎么自杀的 |
[18:14] | I’m not gonna give you tips. | 我不会给你自杀温馨小贴士的 |
[18:18] | Don’t you see that this… | 你看不出来 |
[18:20] | …all came together so I could stop you from doing this? | 这些都是注定的 所以我才会来阻止你自杀 |
[18:25] | – Couldrt it just be a coincidence? – No, it’s fate. | -这不是巧合吗 -这是命中注定 |
[18:29] | It doesn’t really seem like enough to be fate. | 它看起来不像是命中注定 |
[18:32] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[18:33] | Okay, here’s a weird thing. | 有件事很奇怪 |
[18:36] | My mother was also a supply manager. | 我妈妈也是总务部经理 |
[18:42] | I’m actually the office manager. | 事实上我是办公室经理 |
[18:43] | Oh, my God! So was she! | 我的天啊 她也是 |
[18:46] | And get this, okay. | 还有这个 |
[18:48] | Your name is Earl, right? Her name was Pearl. | 你叫厄尔 对吧 她叫做普厄儿 |
[18:52] | Puh-Earl. | 普厄尔 |
[18:56] | Was there anything else? | 还有别的证据吗 |
[18:58] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:02] | Where’re you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[19:03] | – Philadelphia. – Oh, my God, so was she! | -费城 -我的天啊 她也是 |
[19:07] | I’ve got goose bumps. | 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[19:10] | – Really? – I’m wearing layers, and it’s warm. | -是吗 -我穿太多 这里太热 |
[19:15] | These jerks might not care about you… | 或许这些混蛋不在乎你 |
[19:17] | …but the universe does, and that says a lot. | 但宇宙在乎你 那才是最重要的 |
[19:23] | Did you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[19:25] | I don’t need you guys to care about me… | 我不需要你们在乎我 |
[19:28] | …because the universe cares! | 因为宇宙在乎我 |
[19:30] | The whole universe! | 整个宇宙在乎我 |
[19:38] | I really wish they’d care a little bit. | 我真的希望他们能在乎我一下 |
[19:43] | Oh, this is terrible. | 这真的是太可怕了 |
[19:45] | Everything is destroyed. | 所有的东西都毁了 |
[19:48] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[19:49] | It meant enough for me to save, | 对我意义重大我才收起来 |
[19:51] | and now I can’t tell what it is. | 但现在我不知道这是什么了 |
[19:55] | It’s still soft. | 还是很柔软 |
[20:00] | What do you think this is? | 你觉得它是什么呢 |
[20:03] | I think it was a mouse. | 老鼠吧 |
[20:13] | – How are you, honey? – How do you think I am? | -你还好吗 甜心 -你觉得呢 |
[20:16] | You’ve wrecked my childhood memories… | 你毁了我的儿时记忆 |
[20:19] | …you love Ross more than me. | 你们只爱罗斯 |
[20:21] | And I just rubbed a dead mouse on my face. | 我刚刚还拿死老鼠摩挲了我的脸 |
[20:26] | Sweetheart, we love you just as much as Ross. | 甜心 我们爱你和爱罗斯一样多 |
[20:30] | I’m sorry about everything that happened… | 箱子的事我很抱歉 |
[20:32] | …and I probably can’t make it up to you… | 也许我永远没办法补偿你 |
[20:35] | …but here’s a start. | 但这是个开始 |
[20:41] | – What’s this? – It’s the key to my Porsche. | -这是什么 -我保时捷的钥匙 |
[20:44] | Well, the key to your Porsche. | 你保时捷的钥匙 |
[20:48] | What? | 什么 |
[20:49] | What?! | 什么 |
[20:52] | I’ve been thinking getting rid of it. I was driving it the other day. | 我一直想把它处理掉 那天我开着它在外面 |
[20:54] | I saw my reflection on the window. | 我在后视镜里看到自己的倒影 |
[20:57] | Your mother’s right, I do look like an ass. | 你妈说的对 我看起来像个混球 |
[21:01] | You’re giving it to me? You’re kidding. | 你要把它送给我 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[21:04] | Well, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[21:07] | A couple of stupid boxes get wet, and she gets a Porsche? | 几只愚蠢的箱子湿了 她就能有保时捷 |
[21:13] | – Let’s take it for a spine? – All right! | -我们去兜风吧 -太帅了 |
[21:15] | What about me? I’m a medical marvel! | 我呢 我是医学奇迹 |
[21:33] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 你们都在 |
[21:35] | Have you seen Chandler’s chair? | 你们看到钱德勒的椅子了吗 |
[21:37] | Joey broke it. He got rid of it. | 乔伊把它弄折了 扔了 |
[21:39] | Are you kidding? I get a Porsche and the Barcalounger’s gone? | 开玩笑吗 我得到了保时捷躺椅也没了 |
[21:44] | This is the best day ever! | 这是有史以来最棒的一天 |