时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[00:07] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[00:11] | Rach, come on. | 瑞秋 别这样 |
[00:13] | It’s your birthday! | 是你的生日耶 |
[00:15] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[00:18] | She’s not as pretty as she was when she was 29. | 她不像她29岁时那么漂亮 |
[00:22] | Ms. Green wants to establish | 在葛林小姐出来之前 |
[00:24] | some ground rules before she comes out. | 她要先把几件事说清楚 |
[00:27] | She’d appreciate it if you | 她希望你们不要用到 |
[00:29] | didn’t use the words “Old” Or “Downill”… | 如”老”或者”走下坡”等字眼 |
[00:31] | …or “They still look pretty damn good.” | 或是”它们看来还是很棒” |
[00:37] | They do. | 它们还是 |
[00:40] | Rachel, come on out. | 瑞秋 出来 |
[00:42] | Monica made breakfast. | 莫妮卡做了早餐 |
[00:44] | Chocolate chip pancakes. | 巧克力碎片松饼 |
[00:46] | We’ve got presents. | 我们有礼物给你 |
[00:51] | Good ones? | 好的礼物吗 |
[00:53] | They all came from the list you handed out to us two weeks ago. | 都是两星期前你给的单子上的 |
[00:57] | Can I keep the presents and still be 29? | 我可以只收礼物 但仍然是29岁吗 |
[01:01] | Come on, Rach, turning 30 is not that big a deal. | 瑞秋 30岁没什么大不了 |
[01:05] | Really? Is that how you felt when you turned 30? | 真的 你满30岁时也是这么觉得吗 |
[01:08] | Why, God, why? | 为什么 上帝 为什么 |
[01:10] | We had a deal. Let the others grow old, not me! | 我们讲好的了 让其他人变老 我不要 |
[01:18] | You guys, is it just me? Am I overreacting? | 只有我这样吗 是我反应过度吗 |
[01:21] | No, it’s not just you. My 30th birthday sure wasn’t much fun. | 不是只有你 我的30岁生日也不好过 |
[01:26] | And now Chandler! | 现在是钱德勒了 |
[01:30] | We’re all getting so old. | 我们都变得这么老 |
[01:32] | Why are you doing this to us? | 你为什么这样对我们 |
[01:43] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:48] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:50] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:53] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:58] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:01] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:04] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:07] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:17] | You’re in a great place in your life. | 你生活得很好 |
[02:19] | You have an amazing job, good friends. | 你有好工作 好朋友 |
[02:22] | Your roommate’s a soap opera star. | 你的室友是连续剧明星 |
[02:24] | Your character is in a coma. | 你的角色在昏迷中 |
[02:28] | I promised myself I wasn’t gonna cry at this one. | 我答应自己这个生日一定不哭 |
[02:33] | I know my life’s going pretty well, | 我知道我目前过得很好 |
[02:35] | but I look around and I see so many people… | 但我看到四周有一些人一些人 |
[02:37] | …who’ve accomplished their goals before they’re 30. | 在30岁以前就完成了他们的目标 |
[02:40] | Yeah, but you shouldn’t compare yourself to me. | 是啊 但你不应该和我比 |
[02:44] | – Come on, Phoebe! – You can do it! | 来 菲比 你做得到的 |
[02:48] | – Come on. – There you go. | 来好了 |
[02:56] | I did it! One mile on a Hippity Hop. | 我成功了 我在跳跳球上走了1英里 |
[02:59] | That’s everything I wanted to do before I was 30. | 这是30岁前我所有的心愿 |
[03:03] | Except I wanted to patch things up with my sister. | 除了和我姐和好之外 |
[03:06] | Oh, well. But, yeah! | 嗯 可是 |
[03:09] | Girls, this thing is a godsend, | 姑娘们这东西是上帝给的礼物 |
[03:11] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你懂我的意思 |
[03:23] | Let’s have some fun. What do you want to do? | 来做点有趣的事吧 你想做什么 |
[03:26] | Nothing. I don’t want to do anything. | 什么也不做 我什么也不想做 |
[03:28] | Doing nothing on your 30th is | 在30岁生日时什么都不做 |
[03:30] | better than doing something stupid, like Ross. | 总比做蠢事好 像罗斯一样 |
[03:34] | That was a practical purchase. | 我买东西很实际的 |
[03:36] | I needed that car for transportation. | 我需要那车子做交通工具 |
[03:39] | Okay? I have a child. | 好吗 我有小孩 |
[03:42] | How hot do I look in this? | 我在这车里看来很拉风吧 |
[03:46] | Ross, a sports car? | 罗斯 一台跑车 |
[03:48] | Wouldrt it be cheaper to just stuff a sock down there? | 裤子里面塞袜子装拉风会不会比较便宜 |
[03:52] | That’s not what this is about. | 不是为了那个 |
[03:54] | I am a sports car enthusiast. | 我是跑车发烧友 |
[03:57] | I’ve always been into cars. | 我一直都很喜欢车 |
[03:59] | What’s the horsepower? | 它的马力多少 |
[04:01] | I don’t know, but look how shiny! | 不知道 你看它多亮呀 |
[04:06] | – I can’t believe you bought this. | 真不敢相信你居然买了 |
[04:08] | So can I have a ride, stud? | 帅哥 载我一程吧 |
[04:10] | Hop in. | 跳上车 |
[04:13] | Get ready for the smoothest ride of your life. | 准备好踏上你这辈子最稳的一程 |
[04:40] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[04:44] | Okay, who’s next? | 好了 下一个是谁 |
[04:49] | You know what, I am gonna do something today. | 今天我一定要做点什么 |
[04:50] | I’m not just gonna sit around like some old lady. | 我不要像老太太一样闲坐在这儿 |
[04:53] | I want to get something pierced. | 我要在身上打个洞 |
[04:56] | Like my nose or my tongue or something. | 像是鼻子 舌头 或是别的地方 |
[04:59] | Really? Because that hurts. | 真的 那会很痛的 |
[05:01] | So what? The way I see it… | 那又怎么样 我是这么想 |
[05:03] | Son of a bitch! | 该死的 |
[05:07] | Look, Rachel I know what you’re going through. | 我知道你的心情 |
[05:10] | I’m totally freaked out about turning 25. | 我25岁生日时吓坏了 |
[05:16] | Get out of my apartment. | 离开我家 |
[05:19] | Rach, I think that you’re doing great. | 瑞秋 你做的很好 |
[05:22] | Let’s face it, no one handles this well. | 正视事实吧 没有人能真正好好面对 |
[05:25] | Least of all you. | 至少你们都不行 |
[05:32] | Would you put that back on. Monica will be here any minute. | 放回去 莫妮卡随时会到家 |
[05:35] | But it hurts my Joey’s apple. | 可是乔伊的”苹果”[喉结]会痛 |
[05:40] | For the last time, | 告诉你最后一次 |
[05:42] | it’s not named after each individual man. | 它不是以每一个人的名字命名的 |
[05:48] | You’ve done a wonderful job with this party, | 你把宴会办得真好 |
[05:51] | Chandler. Everything’s so lovely. | 钱德勒 一切都很美 |
[05:53] | Well, not as lovely as you. | 你最美 |
[05:54] | I can’t believe you have a 30-year-old daughter. | 不能相信你有位30岁的女儿 |
[05:58] | And I can’t believe you have a tux that’s 30 years old. | 不能相信你有件30岁的燕尾服 |
[06:03] | It’s older than that. | 这比30年还老 |
[06:04] | Ross was actually conceived right near this tuxedo. | 罗斯是在这件燕尾服旁有的 |
[06:10] | Everybody hide! I saw her. She’s coming. | 大家躲起来 我看到她了 她来了 |
[06:13] | Everybody down! Everybody down! | 大家蹲下 |
[06:21] | Everybody stay here. I’ll find out what’s going on. | 留在这儿 我来看看发生什么事了 |
[06:27] | Hey, you got the door open! | 嘿 你开门了 |
[06:31] | Hey, are you drunk? | 嘿 你喝醉了吗 |
[06:34] | No. | 没有 |
[06:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:45] | See, I was a little nervous about turning… | 我对要满30岁这件事 |
[06:49] | …30. | 有点紧张 |
[06:51] | So the busboys took me out for some drinks. | 收碗的小弟带我去喝酒 |
[06:58] | Might want to puke on you later. | 待会可能会吐在你身上 |
[07:02] | Here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[07:03] | We’ve thrown a very formal surprise party for you in there. | 我们替你办了一个很正式的惊喜宴会 |
[07:07] | – Your friends are in there, and your parents. – No! | -你的朋友和父母都在里面 -不 |
[07:10] | – Yes! Yes! – No. | -是的 是的 -不 |
[07:11] | Oh, no! My parents have never seen me drunk. | 不 我父母从没看我醉过 |
[07:15] | That they know of. | 就他们所知 |
[07:17] | We’ll get you some coffee. | 我们替你弄点咖啡 |
[07:19] | They’ll never know that you’re drunk. | 他们就不会知道你醉了 |
[07:22] | – You promise? – I’ll take care of it. | -你确定 -我会处理好的 |
[07:24] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[07:27] | Okay, we have to do something about your breath. | 好了 还要清新一下你的口气 |
[07:32] | What about your breath? | 那你的呢 |
[07:35] | That’s still yours. | 那还是你的口气 |
[07:39] | Now remember, it’s a surprise party. | 记住 这是一个惊喜派对 |
[07:42] | So when you go in, act surprised. | 你进去时要显得很惊讶 |
[07:46] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[07:54] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[08:02] | Okay, forward. Forward. | 好 前进 前进 |
[08:03] | Stop! | 停止 |
[08:06] | Okay, back… Stop! | 好 退后 停 |
[08:10] | Okay, for… Stop! | 好 前停 |
[08:11] | Stop! Stop! | 停 停 |
[08:14] | Okay, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 好 我们这么做 |
[08:17] | I’ll break into this minivan, put it in neutral. | 我打开这台体旅车车门 将它放在空档 |
[08:20] | You push it forward so Ross can drive out of the spot. | 你们把它向前推 罗斯就能开出来了 |
[08:24] | All right. Here we go. | 好 来吧 |
[08:32] | Haul ass! | 快逃 |
[08:45] | Happy 30th birthday! Here. | 30岁生日快乐 来 |
[08:48] | It’s for the child in you. And the woman. | 给你肚里的孩子 还有你的”小妹妹” |
[08:52] | Happy 30th! | 30岁快乐 |
[08:53] | Right. Why do you keep saying that? | 你为什么一直这么说 |
[08:56] | Because it’s our 30th birthday. | 因为今天是我们的30岁生日 |
[08:58] | Yeah, no, we’re not 30. We’re 31. Okay. | 不 我们不是30 我们31岁了 |
[09:02] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[09:06] | Oh, it’s you. | 哦 是你 |
[09:08] | Yeah. What? | 是 怎么 |
[09:09] | Yeah, we’re not 30. We’re 31. | 对 我们不是30 我们是31 |
[09:13] | That’s what it says on my birth certificate. | 我的出生证明上是这么写的 |
[09:16] | You have a birth certificate? | 你有出生证明 |
[09:18] | I got a big box of family stuff when my mom died. | 我妈去世时 我拿到了一箱子家庭文件 |
[09:21] | Our mom. | 我们的妈 |
[09:23] | Right. Okay. | 好 好 |
[09:26] | Do you have mine? | 你有我的吗 |
[09:27] | No, I sold it to a Swedish runaway. | 没有 我卖给了一个逃家的瑞典人 |
[09:33] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[09:35] | Oh, my God, we are 31! | 我的老天 我们31了 |
[09:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:40] | I just lost a whole year of my life. | 我失去了整整一年生命 |
[09:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:46] | – Your middle name is Pamela? – Yes. | -你的中间名是潘蜜拉 -对 |
[09:48] | I never knew mine. Do you remember what it is? | 我从不知道我的是什么 你记得是什么吗 |
[09:52] | Yes. Phoebe. | 记得 是菲比 |
[09:55] | – That’s my first name. – Right. Okay. Then, no. | -那是我的名字 -好吧 那我不知道 |
[10:02] | We made it across the room. You’re doing great. | 我们成功地穿过了客厅 你做的很好 |
[10:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[10:07] | Monica’s a little drunk. | 莫妮卡有一点醉了 |
[10:09] | Yeah! I love drunk Monica. | 我喜欢酒醉的莫妮卡 |
[10:12] | Oh, she’s so much more fun than regular Monica. | 她比正常的莫妮卡有趣多了 |
[10:19] | She doesn’t want her parents to know she’s drunk. | 她不想让她的父母知道她醉了 |
[10:22] | All right, all right. Here’s what we’ll do. | 好 好 我们这么做 |
[10:25] | I’ll get twice as drunk, | 我来比她醉得厉害两倍 |
[10:27] | then no one will even notice her. | 就没有人会注意她了 |
[10:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[10:36] | Monica’s wasted. | 莫妮卡醉了 |
[10:37] | Maybe that will liven up this party. | 或许能让这个宴会有点生机 |
[10:40] | Will you just help her get changed? | 你能不能帮她换衣服 |
[10:43] | Taking care of a drunk, naked woman seems like a job for Joey. | 照顾酒醉裸体的女人 好像是乔伊的工作 |
[10:51] | This one’s from me. | 这是我的礼物 |
[10:54] | It wasn’t on your list, but it’s really fun. | 这不是你的礼物单上 不过它真的很好玩 |
[10:58] | A scooter. | 滑板车 |
[11:01] | Stick to the list. | 照着单子买 |
[11:05] | Always stick to the list. | 永远记得照着单子买 |
[11:09] | No, no, I love it. Thank you. | 不 我很喜欢 谢谢 |
[11:12] | Open ours next! Open ours next! | 下一个开我们的礼物 下一个开我们的 |
[11:15] | Now that you’re a couple, we don’t get two gifts? | 你们现在是一对 就只送一件礼物了吗 |
[11:17] | For my last birthday, you gave me a hug. | 我上一个生日 你送我一个拥抱 |
[11:21] | Read the card! Read the card! | 念卡片 念卡片 |
[11:27] | “Happy birthday, Grandma. | “生日快乐”祖母 |
[11:32] | It’s better to be over the hill… | 开始走下坡总比 |
[11:35] | …than buried under it. | 被埋在坡下要好 |
[11:41] | All our love, Monica and Chandler.” That’s funny. | 我们爱你 莫妮卡和钱德勒 好好笑 |
[11:44] | No, no. That was a joke. | 不 不 只是一个玩笑 |
[11:46] | I know, I get it. It’s funny. | 我知道 我懂了 很好笑 |
[11:49] | Because you’re not a grandmother. | 因为你不是祖母 |
[11:52] | To be a grandma, you have to be married and have children. | 做为一个祖母 必须结了婚有小孩 |
[11:55] | I don’t have any of those things. That’s why it’s so funny. | 我全都没有 所以真的很好笑 |
[12:06] | All you had to do was buy the card. | 你只需要买张卡片而己 |
[12:17] | It was stupid to get upset about not having a husband and kids. | 为没有先生和小孩就不高兴 是很蠢的 |
[12:20] | All I really needed was a plan. | 我只需要一个计划 |
[12:23] | See, I want to have three kids. | 我想生三个小孩 |
[12:25] | And you want to have them all at the same time, | 你要全部同一个时候生 |
[12:27] | and have them for your brother. | 然后把他们给你弟弟 |
[12:32] | As I was saying… | 我就是说 |
[12:34] | I should have the first one by the time I’m 35. | 我应该在35岁以前生第一个 |
[12:38] | Which gives me five years. | 这样我还有五年 |
[12:40] | If I want a kid when I’m 35, | 如果我35时要生孩子 |
[12:42] | I don’t have to get pregnant until I’m 34. | 我34岁之前都不用怀孕 |
[12:45] | Which gives Prada four years to start making maternity clothes. | 普拉达还有四年时间生产孕妇装 |
[12:51] | But I want to be married for a year before I get pregnant. | 我想在怀孕之前至少结婚一年 |
[12:56] | Really? That long? | 真的 要那么久 |
[13:02] | Look all you want, it’s happening. | 你爱怎么看都行 你就是要娶我了 |
[13:08] | I don’t have to get married until I’m 33. | 我到33岁再结婚就好 |
[13:11] | That’s three years, three whole years. | 我还有3年 |
[13:13] | Wait a minute, though. | 不过 等一下 |
[13:14] | I’ll need a year and a half to plan the wedding. | 我需要一年半来筹备婚礼 |
[13:18] | And I’d like to know the guy for a year, year and a half… | 我希望能认识这个人一年至一年半 |
[13:21] | …before we get engaged. | 再订婚 |
[13:24] | Which means I need to meet the guy by the time I’m 30. | 这表示我必须在30岁时认识这个人 |
[13:30] | Which is fine because you just turned… | 没有问题 因为你才刚满 |
[13:37] | No, Ross. No, it is not fine. | 不 罗斯 不 有问题 |
[13:39] | I should already be with the guy I’m gonna marry. | 我应该和我要嫁的对象在一起了 |
[13:50] | Will you quit hogging it? | 你可不可以不要跳 |
[13:57] | I’m telling you, it’s like watching Bambi learn how to walk. | 我告诉你 这就好像看着小鹿学走路 |
[14:02] | You’re drunk. | 你醉了 |
[14:05] | Mom and Dad are gonna be mad. | 爸和妈会生气 |
[14:10] | Maybe I’m a little drunk. | 也许我有一点醉了 |
[14:15] | Are those crab cakes? | 那是蟹饼吗 |
[14:16] | Did I not tell you to come straight to me | 我不是告诉你 蟹饼一出来立刻拿来给我 |
[14:17] | when more crab cakes were ready? | 蟹饼一出来立刻拿来给我 |
[14:22] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[14:24] | You are so handsome. | 你好帅 |
[14:29] | I want to make love to you right here, right now. | 我想在此时此地和你嘿咻 |
[14:35] | I really wish that you wouldn’t. | 我希望你不会 |
[14:40] | All you have to do is just get through a little bit more, then we can put you in bed. | 再撑一下 我们就可以带你去睡觉 |
[14:45] | Just smile and don’t talk to anyone. | 只要微笑 不要和任何人说话 |
[14:49] | Speech, speech! Let’s hear from the birthday girl. | 演讲 演讲 寿星演讲 |
[14:54] | Pheebs! | 菲比 |
[14:56] | See, everybody’s looking at me. | 看 大家都在看我 |
[14:58] | The plan’s working. | 我的计划很有效 |
[15:00] | I didn’t even have to take off my top yet. | 我还没脱掉上衣呢 |
[15:04] | Speech. Come on, speech! | 演讲 演讲 |
[15:09] | Chandler, you can’t keep your hands off her for one second. | 钱德勒 你就没有一刻不对她上下其手的 |
[15:13] | I think it’s nice. | 这很好啊 |
[15:15] | I think it’s necessary. | 我必须这样 |
[15:25] | I want to thank you all for coming. | 我要谢谢大家来到这里 |
[15:28] | My family and… | 我的家人和 |
[15:30] | …my friends. | 我的朋友 |
[15:35] | I’d really like to say that I’m… | 我很想说我 |
[15:40] | You know what I’d really like to say? | 知道我真的很想说什么吗 |
[15:43] | I’m drunk! | 我醉了 |
[15:48] | That’s right, Mom and Dad. | 没错 爸 妈 |
[15:50] | Your little Harmonica is hammered. | 你们的小口琴醉了 |
[15:56] | And guess what? | 猜猜怎么着 |
[15:57] | I’ve been drunk before. | 我以前也喝醉过 |
[16:00] | And I’ve smoked a cigarette. | 我抽过烟 |
[16:05] | It’s all okay. It’s okay because… | 没关系 没关系 因为 |
[16:08] | …I turned 30 today. | 我今天满30岁了 |
[16:11] | And I can do anything I want. | 我想做什么就做什么 |
[16:14] | Because I am a grownup. | 因为我是成年人了 |
[16:23] | Okay, quick. Help me get this off. | 好 快 替我脱掉 |
[16:30] | I lost a whole year. | 我失去了整整一年 |
[16:32] | I can’t believe it. This is so unfair! | 我不能相信 真不公平 |
[16:34] | Come on, Pheebs, it’ll be okay. | 菲比 没有关系的 |
[16:37] | Will it? Will it? | 是吗 是吗 |
[16:39] | How would you feel if you found out you were 31? | 如果你发现你突然31岁了 你会有什么感觉 |
[16:42] | That’s not gonna happen. Because we have a new deal. | 不会的 因为我们有个新约定 |
[16:47] | Plus, it ruined my schedule. | 还有 这毁了我的计划 |
[16:50] | I haven’t done any of the | 我还没做那些 |
[16:51] | things I wanted to do by the time I was 31. | 我31岁前想做的事 |
[16:54] | Like what? | 像什么 |
[16:55] | Like I haven’t met any Portuguese people. | 像是我还不认识任何葡萄牙人 |
[16:58] | I haven’t had the perfect kiss. | 完美之吻还是没发生 |
[17:01] | And I haven’t been to sniper school. | 我还没去上狙击手学校 |
[17:05] | Why don’t we go and have some birthday cake. | 我们去吃蛋糕吧 |
[17:09] | I just feel like being by myself for a while. | 我只想一个人静一下 |
[17:11] | See you guys later. Thanks. | 待会见 谢谢 |
[17:15] | Poor Pheebs. | 可怜的菲比 |
[17:17] | Hey, you know what, you guys? I think I’m gonna walk her home. | 你知道吗 我想要陪她走回家 |
[17:24] | – Oh, man. – What? | -老天 -什么 |
[17:27] | He’s gonna eat the cake. | 他会把蛋糕吃了 |
[17:31] | Pheebs! | 菲比 |
[17:33] | Listen, I… | 听着 我 |
[17:35] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[17:49] | That’s one thing you can cross off your list. | 你可以将这一项从单子上划掉 |
[17:54] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[17:57] | Plus, I’m one-sixteenth Portuguese. | 还有 我是16分之一的葡萄牙人 |
[18:04] | Okay, is everybody clear? | 好 大家都清楚了 |
[18:06] | We’re gonna pick it up… | 我们要将它抬起来 |
[18:11] | …and move it. | 然后移动它 |
[18:13] | All we need is teamwork. We’re gonna lift the car… | 我们要团结一心 抬起这台车 |
[18:18] | …and slide it out. | 把它弄出来 |
[18:24] | Lift… | 抬起来 |
[18:25] | …and slide. | 滑出来 |
[18:27] | – Ross, I really don’t think this… – Lift… | -罗斯 我真的不觉得这 -抬起来 |
[18:31] | …and slide. | 滑出来 |
[18:34] | – Okay, here we go. – All right, everyone. | 好吧 开始 好的 大家一起来 |
[18:36] | Lift… | 抬起来 |
[18:42] | …and slide. | 滑出来 |
[18:48] | – Hey, Joey… – Come on, Rach, my turn just started. | -嘿 乔伊 -瑞秋 才刚轮到我 |
[18:53] | Actually, I just want to talk to Tag. | 其实我是要和泰格说话 |
[18:56] | Oh, okay. Hey, can I ride this outside? | 好 我可以到外面溜吗 |
[18:59] | Whatever. I’m not your mother. | 随便 我不是你妈 |
[19:02] | Not in the street! | 不要到街上 |
[19:07] | Are you feeling any better? | 有没有觉得好一点 |
[19:09] | Yeah, I’m doing okay. I’m… | 有 我很好 我 |
[19:13] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[19:17] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[19:18] | Oh, Tag… | 泰格 |
[19:21] | You’re such a great guy. And we have so much fun together. | 你真是个好男人 我们在一起很开心 |
[19:25] | – But I… – Wait. | -可是我 -等一下 |
[19:27] | I think I see where you’re going. | 我想我知道你要做什么 |
[19:29] | But before you say anything else, can I say one more thing? | 在你说任何话之前 我可以先说一件事吗 |
[19:41] | Well said. | 说的好 |
[19:45] | And a good example of the fun I was referring to. | 正是我所谓很开心的好例子 |
[19:50] | But I think I’m past the point where I can just have fun. | 但是我想我已经过了只要开心的时候 |
[19:55] | Rachel, don’t do this. This is just because you’re turning 30. | 瑞秋 别这样 这只是因为你30岁了 |
[19:59] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[20:01] | But you’re just a kid. I mean, you’re 25. | 而你只是个孩子 你才25岁 |
[20:05] | – Twenty-four, actually. – Oh, God. | -其实是24岁 -老天 |
[20:10] | You know what I wish? I wish you were six years older. | 你知道我希望什么 我希望你比现在大6岁 |
[20:15] | Well, if I’m wishing for stuff, | 如果是希望的话 |
[20:17] | I actually wish I was six years younger. | 其实我希望自己年轻6岁 |
[20:20] | – Me too. – Yeah. Sorry. | -我也是 -是啊 对不起 |
[20:32] | Hey, how’d it go? | 谈得怎么样 |
[20:35] | If I only want two kids, can I keep him for another year? | 如果我只要生两个孩子我可以再留他一年吗 |
[20:41] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[20:47] | I don’t like this anymore. | 我不喜欢它了 |
[20:54] | Well, here we are. Just a bunch of 30-year-olds. | 我们在这儿 一群30岁的人 |
[20:59] | Do you realize in 10 years we’re gonna be 40? | 你知道再过10年 我们就40岁了 |
[21:07] | Why, God? | 为什么 上帝 |
[21:08] | Why are you doing this to us? | 为什么这么对我们 |
[21:19] | Yes! My baby’s finally free. | 太好了 我的宝贝终于自由了 |
[21:23] | All right! | 好极了 |
[21:25] | Start it up. Let’s go! | 发动 我们走 |
[21:36] | How hot are we? | 我们拉不拉风 |
[21:45] | -You want to buy a car -No | -你要买车吗 -不要 |