时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Thanks for coming by. | 谢谢你们赶过来 |
[00:04] | We wanted to bounce | 我们希望你们能帮我们 |
[00:04] | some ideas off of you about the wedding ceremony. | 想一些婚礼上用得上点子 |
[00:09] | – What’s the matter? Are you okay? – It’s just… | -怎么了 你还好吗 -只是 |
[00:12] | Monica said, “Wedding.” | 莫妮卡说了”婚礼” |
[00:15] | We thought one of you could read something. | 我们希望你们之中有人能上台念些感性的文章 |
[00:18] | Okay, yeah, I guess I can do that too. | 好的 我想读诗也可以啦 |
[00:23] | Too? | 也 |
[00:25] | I kind of have something else planned for you guys. | 我自己想了一个点子 来庆祝你们的婚礼 |
[00:30] | – Do you mind telling us what it is? – Sorry. | -你能告诉我们是什么点子吗 -抱歉 |
[00:32] | I’m kind of keeping this one on the Q.T. | 我想把它当成高度机密 |
[00:36] | Whatever it is, I hope it involves winking. | 不管你是指哪个 我希望会有眨眼睛 |
[00:41] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[00:42] | I talked to one of the DOOL writers… | 我跟《我日》子的编剧谈过 |
[00:45] | – What is DOOL? – Days of Our Lives. | -什么是《我日》 -《我们的日子》 |
[00:49] | You’re not gonna believe it. | 你们一定不相信 |
[00:51] | My character is coming out of his coma! | 我演的角色就要醒过来了 |
[00:53] | – That’s wonderful. – Wow, Joey. | -太棒了 -乔伊 |
[00:55] | And not only that, I’m getting a new brain! | 不只是那个 我还会有个新脑子 |
[01:00] | So great things are happening at work and in your personal life. | 所以你的工作跟私生活都有了喜事 |
[01:05] | Wait, what do you mean by you’re getting a new brain? | 慢着 什么叫你要换个新脑子 |
[01:07] | They’re killing off one of the characters on the show… | 他们要踢走剧中一个角色 |
[01:10] | …and her brain is being transplanted into my body. | 将她的脑子移植到我的身体里 |
[01:15] | What? A brain transplant? | 什么 脑部移植手术 |
[01:18] | It’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[01:20] | It’s ridiculous that | 荒谬的是 |
[01:21] | you haven’t had sex in three and a half months. | 你三个半月都没性生活了 |
[01:28] | It’s winter. There are fewer people on the street. | 现在是冬天 街上人太少 |
[01:33] | Who are they killing off? | 他们要踢走谁 |
[01:35] | Cecilia Monroe. She plays Jessica Lockhart. | 西西莉亚·梦露 她扮演杰西卡·罗卡哈德 |
[01:38] | No! | 不 |
[01:40] | She is so good at throwing drinks in people’s faces. | 她真的非常擅长泼别人一脸饮料 |
[01:44] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen her finish a beverage. | 我都没见她喝完过任何一杯饮料 |
[01:46] | The way she slaps people. Wouldn’t you love to do that? Just once. | 她扇人的方式 你不想试试吗 一次也好 |
[01:49] | Don’t do it. | 别 |
[01:52] | And she’s been on the show forever. | 她参演这部戏很久了 |
[01:54] | It’s gonna be really hard to fill her shoes. | 取代她一定很难 |
[01:57] | Help me out here. | 解释一下 |
[01:57] | When you come out of the brain transplant… | 当你做过脑部移植手术后 |
[02:03] | …you are going to be her? | 你要变成她 |
[02:06] | Yes, but in Drake Ramoray’s body. | 但是是用德雷克·拉莫瑞的身体 |
[02:12] | Why is this so hard for you to get? | 有什么难懂的 |
[02:13] | I thought you were a scientist. | 你不是科学家吗 |
[02:22] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:27] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:29] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:32] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:36] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:39] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:42] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:45] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:54] | Rach, so that guy there… | 瑞秋 那边那个男的 |
[02:56] | …straight or gay? | 直人还是基友 |
[03:00] | Oh, yeah, he’s too cute to be straight. | 他太帅 肯定是基友 |
[03:05] | Knockers will help us figure it out. | 波霸小姐会帮我们查个清楚 |
[03:12] | All right, straight. | 直人 |
[03:15] | And not subtle. | 而且一眼就看得出 |
[03:19] | He left his cell phone. | 他忘了拿手机 |
[03:21] | We could hand it to Gunther to put it in lost and found. | 应该交给甘瑟 放在失物招领处 |
[03:24] | Or we could use it to call China, | 或者我们可以拿他电话给中国打电话 |
[03:27] | see how those guys are doing. | 看看那里的人们怎样 |
[03:29] | What if he calls his own cell phone and I answer… | 如果他打电话来找手机 我接了电话 |
[03:32] | …and we start talking and we fell in love? | 我们开始聊天 之后坠入爱河呢 |
[03:36] | Wouldn’t that be a great story? | 会是个很棒的故事对吧 |
[03:38] | Kind of like a fairy tale for the digital age. | 像是数码时代的通话 |
[03:42] | That does sound great. I’m gonna get the phone. | 听起来很棒 我要去拿手机 |
[03:44] | What? Wait. Why do you get the story? | 等一下 为什么你会成为故事的女主角 |
[03:47] | I don’t know. I haven’t been out on a date in so long. | 我已经很久没有约会了 |
[03:50] | Phoebe, you had a date three days ago. | 菲比 三天前你才约过会 |
[03:53] | That wasn’t a date. | 那不是约会 |
[03:54] | That was friends getting together and having sex. | 那只是朋友聚会 顺便嘿咻 |
[03:58] | Okay. Great. I get the phone. | 好吧 我去拿手机 |
[04:00] | No way. You just broke up with Tag a week ago. | 不行 一星期前你才跟泰格分手 |
[04:04] | Yeah, and until now, I didn’t think I would love again. | 之前我都觉得我很累 不会再爱了 |
[04:10] | – Nice try. – Wait. | -说得挺好 没用 -慢着 |
[04:12] | How do we fairly decide who gets the phone? | 该如何公平决定谁拿手机呢 |
[04:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:24] | Maybe we could… | 也许我们应该 |
[04:27] | Aha! Too slow! | 动作太慢 |
[04:31] | Aha! Too cocky. | 太大意轻敌 |
[04:38] | I’m dating him. There’s nothing you can do. | 我就要和他约会 你管不了我 |
[04:40] | Yes, there is. | 我管得了 |
[04:42] | What are you going to do, kill him? | 你打算怎么做 杀了他吗 |
[04:44] | Like you did Charles? | 就像你杀了查尔斯 |
[04:47] | Oh, my baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[04:54] | Cut! | 卡 |
[05:00] | That was a great scene. | 你演得太好了 |
[05:01] | That slap looked so real. How do you do that? | 刚刚那一巴掌很逼真 你怎么办到的 |
[05:04] | – Oh, just years of experience. – Can I get some ice here?! | -那只是多年的经验 -快拿冰块过来给我 |
[05:10] | I just wanted to say how wonderful I think you are. | 我只是觉得你演技很棒 |
[05:13] | You’re not the fan who’s dying, are you? | 你该不会是那个濒临死亡的影迷吧 |
[05:17] | I’m Joey Tribbiani. We did a scene together yesterday. | 我是乔伊·崔比安尼 昨天我们有对手戏 |
[05:20] | – I’m the guy in the coma. – Oh, that was a real person? | -我就是那个昏迷的人 -那是真人 |
[05:25] | Anyway, I’m gonna say, since I’m getting your brain | 因为你离开剧组后 |
[05:27] | when you leave the show… | 我要移植你的脑子 |
[05:29] | …I was wondering if there’s any tips… | 我在想 你有没有演技小贴士 |
[05:32] | I’m leaving the show? | 我要离开剧组 |
[05:33] | I don’t know. Why? Did you hear something? | 我不知道 怎么了 你有听到什么风声吗 |
[05:37] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[05:40] | – One of the writers. – Which writer? Was it bald or was it tall? | -一个编剧 -哪个 秃头还是高个子 |
[05:44] | You know, it doesn’t matter, because it is not true. | 那不重要 因为那不是真的 |
[05:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:49] | And if it were true, | 就算是真的 |
[05:50] | how dare you come to me and ask me for tips… | 你竟然敢来叫我教你 |
[05:53] | …about a character I’ve played for 20 years! | 饰演我演了二十年的角色 |
[06:01] | Miss Monroe… Oh, there you go. | 梦露小姐 来了 |
[06:08] | Okay, look, I have an idea. | 听着 我有个点子 |
[06:10] | Why don’t we see what kind of numbers he has on his speed dial… | 看看他的快捷联系人都有谁 |
[06:14] | …and then whoever has more in common with him gets the phone. | 和他有最多共同点的人拿手机 |
[06:22] | First name on the speed dial is “Mom.” | 快捷联系人1号 妈妈 |
[06:26] | Oh. I lost my mom to suicide. | 我妈妈自杀了 |
[06:29] | No way. You can’t use that | 不行 你不能利用那理由 |
[06:30] | to get the cute guy and the last blueberry muffin. | 抢走帅哥和最后一个蓝莓小蛋糕 |
[06:33] | Did I use that already today? I’m sorry. | 我今天已经用过这个借口了 抱歉 |
[06:41] | Oh, I win. He’s got Barneys on his speed dial. | 我赢了 他的快捷联系人里有巴尼百货 |
[06:44] | You don’t know it’s Barneys the store. | 你又不知道那是不是巴尼百货 |
[06:47] | That could be his friend’s house or a bar… | 说不定是他朋友家或者酒吧 |
[06:50] | Who has Barneys the store on their speed dial? | 谁会把巴尼百货存为快捷联系人 |
[06:52] | His new girlfriend. | 他的新女朋友 |
[07:08] | What is that? | 那是什么声音 |
[07:10] | I think it’s the Dying Cat Parade. | 我想是快死掉的猫在举行游行 |
[07:15] | Sounds like it’s coming from across the street. | 听起来是从对街传来的 |
[07:18] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -我的天啊 -什么 |
[07:21] | The thing that Ross was gonna do at our wedding? | 还记得罗斯说他要在婚礼上给我们惊喜吗 |
[07:24] | He was hanging out with me and said, | 他和我一起出去玩的时候突然说 |
[07:26] | “You’re half Scottish, right?” | “你有一半苏格兰血统 对吧” |
[07:28] | No. There is no way. It cannot be Ross. | 不可能 不可能是罗斯 |
[07:40] | Unbelievable. Why is your family Scottish? | 不可思议 为什么你有苏格兰血统 |
[07:44] | Why is your family Ross? | 为什么罗斯是你哥哥 |
[07:49] | He cannot play at our wedding. Everyone will leave. | 他不能在婚礼上演奏 大家都会跑光的 |
[07:52] | I mean, come on. That is just noise! | 你听 纯噪音啊 |
[07:55] | It’s not even a song. | 根本都不成调 |
[07:58] | Wait. If you listen very carefully… | 等一下 如果你仔细听 |
[07:59] | …I think it’s “Celebration” By Kool and the Gang. | 我想它是库尔与伙伴合唱团的《庆祝》 |
[08:10] | You’re right. They are writing me out of the show. | 你说的对 他们要将我踢出这部戏 |
[08:13] | They don’t know exactly when it’s going to happen, but soon… | 他们还没有决定什么时候 但应该很快 |
[08:17] | …and then that’s it. | 木已成舟 |
[08:18] | I’m so sorry. If it was up to me, | 对不起 如果让我决定 |
[08:20] | you would never leave the show. | 我永远不会让你离开 |
[08:22] | – Yeah, thanks. – I mean it. | -谢谢你 -我是认真的 |
[08:24] | I can’t believe they’d do this to you. And to your fans. | 简直不敢相信他们这么对你 还有你的影迷 |
[08:28] | They’re gonna be devastated. Heartbroken. They love you so much. | 他们一定伤心欲绝 他们那么爱你 |
[08:33] | Oh, you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[08:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:37] | What’s your name again? | 你说你叫什么名字 |
[08:39] | – Joey. – Thank you. | -乔伊 -谢谢 |
[08:41] | That is so sweet. | 你太贴心了 |
[08:44] | Look, the only reason I came up to you before… | 听着 之前我会来找你 |
[08:47] | …is because, well… | 是因为 |
[08:49] | …l’m really nervous about being you. | 因为要饰演你我真的很紧张 |
[08:52] | If you could help me capture | 如果你能帮我抓住 |
[08:54] | the essence of the character, you know. | 角色的神髓 |
[08:56] | Help me keep Jessica alive. Please? | 帮助我重现杰西卡 拜托了 |
[09:02] | All right, Joey, I’ll help you. | 好 乔伊 我会帮助你的 |
[09:04] | Not because I owe it to this stupid show… | 不是因为我欠这个愚蠢的剧集什么 |
[09:08] | …but because I owe it to Jessica. | 因为这是我欠杰西卡的 |
[09:11] | – Oh, that’s great. Thank you so much. – You’re so welcome. | -那真的是太棒了 谢谢你 -别客气 |
[09:14] | I’ve been watching some tapes. How’s this? | 我一直在观摩录影带 你觉得这招如何 |
[09:17] | Jessica Lockhart will never step foot in this place again! | 杰西卡·罗卡哈德永远不会回来 |
[09:21] | Never! | 永远 |
[09:24] | But Jessica doesn’t have an English accent. | 杰西卡不是英国腔啊 |
[09:28] | I can do an English accent? | 我还演出英国腔了 |
[09:33] | That baby’s going on my resume. | 我要把这点写在我履历表里 |
[09:40] | – Hi. How are you? – Good. | -你好吗 -很好 |
[09:42] | Remember when we were in the coffeehouse… | 还记得我们在咖啡店 |
[09:44] | …we decided I was gonna keep the cute guy’s phone? | 我们决定我可以拿走那个帅哥的手机吗 |
[09:48] | I was gonna keep it | 我准备把手机放在包包里 |
[09:49] | in my purse so if it rang, I could just pick it up? | 这样一来电话我就能迅速接听 |
[09:53] | Do you remember going into my purse and stealing the phone? | 你记得你摸进我包里把手机偷走了吗 |
[09:59] | Now you lost me. | 现在我就听不懂了 |
[10:01] | – You stole the phone. – No, I didn’t. | -你偷走了手机 -不 我没有 |
[10:03] | You’re saying that if I called it, it wouldn’t ring? | 如果我拨号过去它不会响吗 |
[10:07] | – No. – Okay. | -不会 -好 |
[10:08] | But while you dial, | 既然你要拨号了 |
[10:10] | let me show you the features of my new ringing handbag. | 来看看我刚买的响铃皮包 |
[10:14] | Oh, it does work. | 它真的有用 |
[10:18] | – Phoebe. – That is a different phone. | -菲比 -是另外一支手机 |
[10:20] | Oh, is it? Hello. Yes, hi, is Rachel there? | 是吗 你好 瑞秋在吗 |
[10:25] | Yes, she is. Just one moment, please. It’s for me! | 她在的 稍候 找我的 |
[10:30] | That is damning evidence. | 真是如山铁证啊 |
[10:34] | Oh, my God. I bet that’s him. | 我的天哪 一定是他 |
[10:38] | My digital fairy tale’s about to begin. | 数码童话即将开始 |
[10:42] | Would you stop doing that? | 你能别那样了吗 |
[10:45] | Hello? Yes, I’m the one who found your phone. | 对 我就是捡到你手机的人 |
[10:48] | – Phoebe, you can’t… – I’m on a call. | -菲比 你不能 -我在讲电话 |
[10:53] | Yeah, you can pick it up tonight. Say, 8:30? | 对 今晚过来拿吧 就八点半吧 |
[10:57] | At my apartment. | 在我公寓 |
[11:00] | It’s 5 Morton Street, apartment 14. | 莫顿街5号 14号公寓 |
[11:04] | And then maybe, you know, after, | 或许之后 |
[11:05] | we can grab a bite to eat or whatever. | 我们可以一起吃点东西之类的 |
[11:08] | Okay. Okay, I’ll see you then. Bye. | 好的 到时候见 再见 |
[11:13] | You do know that I will be here when he comes over. | 你知道他来的时候我会在这里吧 |
[11:16] | How will you know what time to come over? | 你怎么知道他什么时候会来 |
[11:18] | You just said it. | 你刚刚说了 |
[11:29] | The essence of the character is rooted in her confidence. | 这个角色的精髓源自于她的自信 |
[11:34] | So when Jessica enters a room, for instance… | 譬如说 当洁西卡走进一个房间时 |
[11:37] | …she owns everything… | 她拥有那个房间里 |
[11:39] | …and every person in that room. | 所有事物跟所有人 |
[11:45] | – You try it. – Okay. | -你试试看 -好 |
[11:55] | He’s not angry at the room either. | 他也没有对这个房间生气 |
[11:58] | Try it again. He owns it. He owns the room. | 再试一次 他拥有这个房间 |
[12:01] | It is his. He owns, owns, owns the room! He owns it! | 这是他的 他拥有这个房间 他拥有它 |
[12:07] | It’s a little weird, but it’s getting better. | 这有点奇怪 但已经好多了 |
[12:11] | I’m gonna miss this woman so much. | 我一定会想念这个女人 |
[12:13] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我不知道我该怎么办 |
[12:15] | It’s been 20 years of my life. | 我演这部戏二十年了 |
[12:18] | Hey, hey. Maybe this is a good thing. | 或许这是件好事 |
[12:22] | It’ll give you a chance to shake things up. | 给你机会做改变 |
[12:25] | Play different characters. | 扮演不一样的角色 |
[12:26] | You’re so talented. | 你才华横溢 |
[12:28] | Probably should’ve just left years ago | 或许我该在几年前离开 |
[12:30] | when the offers were pouring in… | 那时候很多人要我演戏 |
[12:32] | …but I just got so comfy here and… | 但我在这里过得太舒服 |
[12:36] | I turned down some amazing work. | 我拒绝了一些大好机会 |
[12:38] | Like what? | 譬如说呢 |
[12:40] | Well, let’s just say if I’d left 15 years ago… | 就说如果我在十五年前离开 |
[12:44] | …the landscape of Mexican cinema would be very different today. | 现在墨西哥影坛会完全不一样 |
[12:53] | But, well, now… Now’s a different time for me. | 但现在现在时机不一样了 |
[13:00] | Oh, hey, come on. Don’t do this. | 别自怨自艾 |
[13:05] | Let me tell you something, okay? | 我告诉你点事 好吗 |
[13:07] | When I watch you do a scene, | 当我看到你演戏时 |
[13:09] | I’m thinking, “Boy, she is a great actress.” | 我在想”天啊 她演技真棒” |
[13:12] | But I’m also thinking, “She is hot.” | 但我也在想”她太性感了” |
[13:19] | You think I’m hot? | 你觉得我性感 |
[13:22] | You own the room. | 你拥有这个房间 |
[13:28] | We should probably get the… | 或许我们应该 |
[13:31] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, we should get… | 对 我们应该 |
[13:37] | So when Jessica kisses a man… | 当洁西卡接吻时 |
[13:42] | …she usually puts… | 她通常会把 |
[13:45] | …both her hands on the man’s face. | 双手放在那个男人脸上 |
[13:48] | I notice that. Is that because she’s so passionate? | 我注意到了 那是因为她很热情吗 |
[13:51] | No, it’s because that way the camera only sees her. | 不 那样摄影机才能只拍到她 |
[13:59] | You want to try it? | 你想试试看吗 |
[14:01] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[14:15] | That was good. That was really good. | 太棒了 真的很不错 |
[14:19] | But I think that maybe your hands | 但我想你手的位置不对 |
[14:22] | are just a little off. They should be right… | 它们应该 |
[14:33] | Well, I feel like a snack. | 我想吃点点心 |
[14:35] | Do you want some shortbread? It’s Scottish, like you are. | 你要吃点脆饼吗 它是你故乡苏格兰的点心 |
[14:40] | Oh, no, thanks. I don’t like anything from my Scottish heritage. | 谢谢 但所有有关苏格兰的东西我都不爱 |
[14:44] | What? | 什么 |
[14:46] | Well, it’s just that my entire family was run out of Scotland by… | 就是因为 我全家都被逐出了英格兰 |
[14:52] | …Vikings. | 是维京人干的 |
[14:54] | It sounds to me like | 听上去像是 |
[14:55] | you family’s ready to rediscover its Scottish roots. | 你的家族已经做好准备重溯苏格兰之根了 |
[14:59] | You can’t play bagpipes at the wedding! | 你不能在婚礼上吹风笛 |
[15:03] | How did you know about that? | 你们怎么知道 |
[15:04] | We heard you play from your apartment. | 我们在家都听到你吹了 |
[15:07] | Were you the ones who called the cops? | 是你们去报警的 |
[15:11] | That’s not really important right now. | 那不重要 |
[15:13] | What is important is, while we appreciate the gesture… | 重要的是 我们谢谢你的好意 |
[15:17] | …we just don’t feel that | 我们只是觉得我们的婚礼 |
[15:18] | bagpipes are appropriate for our wedding. | 和风笛不搭调 |
[15:21] | – Why not? – Because we hate them. | -为什么 -因为我们讨厌风笛 |
[15:25] | Just give me a chance to perform for you, | 给我个机会给你们表演 |
[15:27] | then decide whatever you want. | 然后你们再决定 |
[15:29] | I’m not gonna tell you what song I’m gonna play either. | 我也不会告诉你们我要吹哪首曲子 |
[15:32] | Let’s just say when it’s over… | 只不过在曲子结束之后 |
[15:35] | …l’ll bet there’ll be a wee bit of celebration. | 我们肯定会小小庆祝一番 |
[15:46] | Hey, hey! | 嘿 |
[15:49] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[15:52] | It’s Tom. I’m here to pick up the phone. | 我是汤姆 我来拿手机的 |
[15:56] | Why do you get to answer the door? | 为什么要由你去开门 |
[15:58] | – Why shouldn’t I ? – Because it’s my apartment. | -为什么不行 -因为这里是我家 |
[16:01] | Then I get to give him the cell phone. | 那么由我来把手机交给他 |
[16:03] | Okay. Good luck explaining all the calls to China. | 希望你能好好跟他解释那些打到中国的电话 |
[16:10] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[16:15] | Wow, how long were we arguing for? | 我们争执了多久 |
[16:22] | You’re not the man who left the phone. | 你不是那个忘了拿手机的人 |
[16:24] | – No, that’s my assistant. – Is he coming? | -对 他是我的助理 -他会来吗 |
[16:29] | No. | 不 |
[16:30] | – Could you give us one second? – Sure. | -你能让我们谈一下吗 -没问题 |
[16:33] | We’ll be right back, sir. | 我们马上回来 先生 |
[16:37] | – What do we do? – I don’t know. | -我们该怎么办 -我不知道 |
[16:41] | Can you believe this? | 你能相信吗 |
[16:42] | We were waiting for a hot guy, | 我们在等一个帅哥 |
[16:44] | and then an even hotter one shows up. | 结果来了一个超级大帅哥 |
[16:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:51] | What? | 什么 |
[16:53] | Rachel, listen… | 瑞秋 听我说 |
[16:54] | …if you let me have him, then I will really owe you one. | 如果你能把他让给我 我真的欠你一个大人情 |
[17:00] | All right. | 好 |
[17:04] | All right, I will let you have him. | 好吧 我把他让给你 |
[17:06] | But you owe me. You owe me big. | 但你欠我一个大人情 |
[17:10] | Which one of you lovely ladies am I taking to dinner? | 哪一位漂亮的小姐要陪我去吃晚餐 |
[17:12] | Oh, that’d be me, sir. | 是我 |
[17:16] | – After you. – Oh, thank you. | -你先请 -谢谢 |
[17:19] | Nice. | 太棒了 |
[17:26] | Well, you certainly own that room. | 你的确坐拥那房间 |
[17:32] | Actually, I rent the whole place. | 事实上整间公寓都是我租的 |
[17:33] | I just got what you meant. Thank you. | 我明白你的意思了 谢谢夸奖 |
[17:39] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[17:42] | Oh, my God. | 天 |
[17:44] | Oh, my God. | 天 |
[17:46] | Oh, Jessica Lockhart! in my apartment! | 杰西卡·罗卡哈德在我的公寓里 |
[17:50] | I am such a huge fan. I am such a huge fan. | 我是你的头号大影迷 头号大影迷 |
[17:54] | It’s nice to know… | 很高兴能见到 |
[17:55] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[17:58] | That’s my roommate, Rachel. | 她是我的室友瑞秋 |
[18:01] | That explains all the womers underwear. | 难怪你家会有女人内衣 |
[18:03] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[18:06] | Oh, my God, it’s true! | 我的天啊 是真的 |
[18:11] | Can I just ask you to do me just one favor? | 天啊 我能请你帮我一个忙吗 |
[18:15] | Certainly. | 当然可以 |
[18:16] | Would you slap me right here in the face? | 你能打我一巴掌吗 |
[18:21] | I’d love to, | 我很乐意 |
[18:22] | but my lawyer said I can’t do that anymore. | 但我的律师说 我不能再那么做了 |
[18:26] | All right, here we go. | 好 走吧 |
[18:28] | No, wait. Just one more thing. | 等一下 还有一件事 |
[18:32] | – You’re a stupid bitch. – I really can’t slap you. | -你个愚蠢的贱人 -我真的不能打你 |
[18:37] | – My God, you’re great. – Thanks for stopping by. | -天啊 你太棒了 -谢谢你们过来 |
[18:42] | – I am so sorry about that. – Oh, no. | -我真的很抱歉 -不 |
[18:44] | Being adored, I’m used to it. Don’t worry about it. | 我习惯被人崇拜了 别担心 |
[18:49] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天 -怎么了 |
[18:51] | They sent me today’s script. | 他们寄了今天的剧本给我 |
[18:52] | They never send me the script. | 他们从来没有给我寄过剧本 |
[18:53] | – They don’t? – I’m just in a coma. | -是吗 -我一直都昏迷不醒 |
[18:56] | This must mean I have lines. | 这代表我有台词了 |
[19:03] | How does it happen? | 我是怎么死的 |
[19:08] | You get thrown from a horse into an electric fence. | 你摔下马 然后撞到电篱笆 |
[19:14] | A what? Jessica hates horses. | 什么 洁西卡讨厌马 |
[19:16] | After this, she’s not gonna be crazy about electricity either. | 经过这件事 她也不会喜欢电 |
[19:25] | Loosening the saddle on Mother’s horse was brilliant, Fredrick. | 在妈妈的马鞍上动手脚是个好点子 弗莱德克 |
[19:29] | And the electric fence, inspired. | 电篱笆那个点子太妙了 |
[19:32] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[19:34] | I can’t believe she’s really gone. | 我不敢相信她真的死了 |
[19:37] | Look around you. All of this is ours. | 看看你的四周 一切都是我们的 |
[19:40] | I don’t think so. | 我可不那么认为 |
[19:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:49] | What’s the matter, Dina? | 怎么了 笛娜 |
[19:51] | Don’t you recognize your own… | 你不认得你自己的 |
[19:54] | …mother? | 妈妈吗 |
[19:58] | Cut! That was great, everybody. Thank you. | 卡 大家都演得很好 谢谢 |
[20:01] | That was so wonderful! | 那真的是太棒了 |
[20:04] | I think that you’re a better Jessica than I ever was. | 我想你比我更适合演洁西卡 |
[20:07] | – Oh, no. – Of course not, but you were good. | -不 -当然不是 但你真的很棒 |
[20:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:12] | Good news. I got another job. | 好消息 我找到新工作了 |
[20:14] | Great. Hey, all right! What is it? | 太棒了 是什么样的工作 |
[20:16] | A film in Guadalajara. | 我要到瓜达拉哈拉拍电影 |
[20:20] | The airport? | 机场 |
[20:24] | No, that’s LaGuardia. | 不 那是拉瓜迪亚机场 |
[20:29] | – This is Mexico. – Oh, wow. | -我要去墨西哥 -哇 |
[20:32] | Well, how long will you be gone? | 你会去多久 |
[20:35] | Eight months. | 八个月 |
[20:38] | That’s a really long time. | 那真的很久 |
[20:39] | Yeah, but you could come and visit me. | 对 但你可以来看我 |
[20:42] | I bet that you could own a few places down there. | 我敢说你能在那里也能拥有几个地方 |
[20:46] | Oh, you know, I should probably buy a place in the city first. | 或许我该先在纽约买房子 |
[20:53] | And I just got what you meant. That is… | 我又刚刚才领会到你的意思 那还真是 |
[20:55] | – That’s a tricky one. – It’s tricky. | -很容易理解错 -是很容易理解错 |
[21:02] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[21:04] | You too. | 你也是 |
[21:21] | Now, remember… | 请记住 |
[21:23] | …l’m still learning. | 我还在学习当中 |
[21:34] | One, two, three, four! | 一 二 三 四 |
[21:55] | You know the song. Sing along. | 你们都知道这首歌 一起唱吧 |
[22:14] | So? | 怎么样 |
[22:16] | – No. – No. | -不 -不 |