时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hi, Ben. | 嗨 本 |
[00:05] | We have a bathroom emergency. | 这孩子急着嘘嘘 |
[00:08] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[00:09] | Before we do, | 去之前问一句 |
[00:10] | are any of Joey’s special “romance” magazines in there? | 里面没有乔伊的”浪漫”杂志吧 |
[00:17] | – No. – Okay, all clear. | -没有 -可以去了 |
[00:20] | Thanks, Phoebe. | 谢谢 菲比 |
[00:24] | That’s Rachel. | 我是瑞秋 |
[00:26] | But whatever. | 不过随便啦 |
[00:30] | Could you do me a big favor? | 可以帮我个大忙吗 |
[00:31] | The dean’s office just called and said there was an urgent meeting. | 院长办公室召开紧急会议 |
[00:34] | Can you watch Ben for an hour? | 你能帮我照看本一小时吗 |
[00:38] | – What about Monica? – She isn’t home. | -莫妮卡呢 -她不在家 |
[00:41] | So it would just be me alone? | 就我一个人吗 |
[00:46] | Ben would be there. | 还有本 |
[00:50] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[00:52] | Well that… you know it’s just uh, | 只是… |
[00:54] | I’ve never done that before. Me and him, alone. | 我以前从来没跟他单独待过 |
[00:57] | Rach, he’s not an ex-con. | 他又不是前科犯 |
[00:59] | Okay, okay… | 好 好… |
[01:01] | – What do I do with him? – I don’t know, talk to him. | -我要陪他做什么 -聊聊天 |
[01:04] | Entertain him. Keep him alive. | 陪他玩 保他不死就行 |
[01:08] | – Okay. – Ben, come here. | -好 -本 来 |
[01:10] | I’m gonna leave you here | 我要把你留在这儿 |
[01:12] | with Aunt Rachel for about an hour, okay? | 和瑞秋阿姨一起待一小时 好吗 |
[01:15] | Gonna be okay? | 可以吗 |
[01:16] | – I think so. – I wasn’t talking to you. | -可以 -我没跟你说话 |
[01:25] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:30] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:32] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:35] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:40] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:43] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:45] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:49] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:57] | What about the second minister we meet with? I kind of liked him. | 我们见的第二位牧师如何 我还蛮喜欢他的 |
[02:00] | You mean the spitter? | 你是指口沫横飞那位 |
[02:02] | Come on. He wasn’t that bad. | 别这样 他喷得也没那么厉害 |
[02:04] | Easy for you to say, you’d be wearing a veil. | 你说起来容易 你到时候有面纱遮脸 |
[02:08] | – What about the third guy? – He kept staring at your chest. | -那第三位呢 -他一直瞪着你的胸部看 |
[02:12] | Can you blame him? | 这你能怪他吗 |
[02:15] | I don’t like the idea of me saying, “I do”… | 我不希望我说”我愿意”时… |
[02:17] | …while he’s thinking, “I’d do it too.” | 他心里想着”我也愿意” |
[02:22] | – Well, then we still have a problem. – With what? | -这个问题还是有待解决 -什么问题 |
[02:25] | We’re trying to find someone to perform our wedding | 我们需要找人帮我们主持婚礼 |
[02:27] | and they’re all either boring or annoying | 但他们要么无趣 要么烦人 |
[02:29] | or can’t stop staring at the ladies. | 要么一直盯着我的咪咪看 |
[02:36] | You should have one of us do it. | 应该找我们其中一人来主婚 |
[02:38] | Phoebe, we’re getting “married” married, | 我们是要正经八百地结婚 |
[02:39] | not “6th-grade” married. | 不是小孩过家家 |
[02:41] | No, it’s a real thing. | 我是说正经的 |
[02:43] | Anyone can be ordained on the Internet | 任何人都能在网络上被任命为牧师 |
[02:46] | and perform weddings and stuff. | 然后主持婚礼 |
[02:48] | I call it! | 我要 |
[02:51] | What? It was my idea! | 干嘛 这可是我的主意 |
[02:52] | Guys, thank you very much, but neither of you is marrying us. | 真心谢谢你们 但你们谁也不能替我们主婚 |
[02:56] | Does calling it not mean anything anymore? | 现在喊”我要”都不管用了吗 |
[02:59] | We’re having a legitimate clergy member. | 我们要找一位正规的牧师 |
[03:02] | And when I say legitimate, I mean gay… | 我说的正规是指 他得是同性恋… |
[03:05] | …and in control of his saliva. | 而且能控制住不喷口水 |
[03:19] | Ben, you know, when you were a baby… | 本 你还是个小婴儿的时候 |
[03:22] | …you and I used to hang out all the time. | 我们经常待在一起 |
[03:24] | I was your daddy’s girlfriend. | 那时我是你爸的女朋友 |
[03:26] | But you’re not anymore. | 可你现在不是了 |
[03:30] | – No, I’m not. – Because you guys were on a break… | -对 我不是了 -因为你们当时分开了 |
[03:33] | Hey, we were not on a… | 喂 我们没… |
[03:39] | – When’s my daddy coming back? – 52 minutes. | -我爸什么时候会回来 -再过52分钟 |
[03:48] | So no brothers or sisters, huh? | 你没有兄弟姐妹是吧 |
[03:50] | You know what, I had two sisters and we just tortured each other. | 我有两个姐妹 我们会互相折磨 |
[03:54] | – Really? Like how? – Well, you know, we would… | -真的吗 说说看 -我们会… |
[03:58] | …we’d repeat everything the other said… | 重复另一个人说的每一句话 |
[04:00] | …or we’d jump out of closets to scare each other… | 或是从衣柜跳出去吓人 |
[04:04] | …or switch the sugar with salt | 或是把糖换成盐 |
[04:06] | so they put salt on their cereal. | 让别人把盐洒到麦片里 |
[04:08] | That’s a good one. | 这个好玩 |
[04:11] | – Yeah, you like that one? – Yeah, you’re funny. | -你喜欢吗 -是 你很有意思 |
[04:14] | I’m funny? | 我很有意思 |
[04:16] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[04:18] | Well, hey, I got a ton of these. | 我有一大堆这种故事 |
[04:20] | You take a quarter… | 拿一枚25分硬币 |
[04:22] | You take a quarter… | 拿一枚25分硬币 |
[04:24] | …and you blacken the edge, right? | 把边缘涂黑 |
[04:28] | And then you say to a person, “I bet you can’t roll this quarter | 然后说 我打赌 你拿这枚硬币从额头 |
[04:31] | from your forehead to your chin without it leaving your face.” | 滚到下巴 一定会离开你的脸 |
[04:34] | And when they do it, | 等他们真的滚了 |
[04:35] | they’re left with a line down the center of their face. | 就会在脸正中央留下一条黑线 |
[04:40] | Can I do it to you? | 我可以对你这样吗 |
[04:43] | I’m funny, Ben, but I’m not stupid. | 本 我是幽默 但我不笨 |
[04:52] | So did you find anyone to marry you yet? | 你们找到婚礼主持了吗 |
[04:54] | No, but “Horny for Monica” minister called… | 没有 但”痴想莫妮卡”牧师打电话来了 |
[04:59] | …wondering if we’re still together. | 想知道我们是否还在一起 |
[05:03] | – We’ll never find anybody. – Then let me do it. | -我们找不到合适的人选了 -那就让我来 |
[05:05] | – Joey… – I’ve been thinking about it. | -乔伊 -我考虑过了 |
[05:07] | I’m an actor, so I won’t get nervous talking in front of people. | 我是个演员 所以在人前发言不会紧张 |
[05:11] | I won’t spit and I won’t stare at Monica’s breasts. | 我不会喷口水 也不会瞪着莫妮卡的胸部看 |
[05:15] | Everyone knows I’m an ass man. | 大家都知道我对臀部情有独钟 |
[05:20] | – That’s true. – The most important thing… | -那倒是真的 -最重要的是 |
[05:22] | …is, it won’t be some stranger who barely knows you. | 你们不必找个几乎不了解你们的陌生人 |
[05:25] | It’ll be me. And I swear, I’ll do a really good job. | 而是我这个朋友 我保证会出色完成任务 |
[05:29] | Plus, I love you guys and it would really mean a lot to me. | 还有 我爱你们 这件事对我意义重大 |
[05:35] | Might be kind of cool. | 还挺带劲的 |
[05:36] | – So I can do it? – Yeah, you can do it. | -我可以主婚吗 -好吧 可以 |
[05:39] | All right! Okay! | 太棒了 |
[05:42] | Okay, I gotta get started on my speech. | 好 我要开始准备演说了 |
[05:44] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[05:46] | – Internet ministers can have sex, right? – Yeah. | -网络上任命的牧师可以做爱吧 -对 |
[06:03] | I have a bone to pick with you. | 我要找你算账 |
[06:08] | – Uh-oh. – Yes. | -惨了 -没错 |
[06:10] | Ben learned a little trick. | 本学会了一个恶作剧 |
[06:15] | – Oh, did he pull the old…? – That’s right. That’s right. | -他是不是… -对 是的 |
[06:20] | Saran wrap on the toilet seat… | 在马桶座上包上保鲜膜 |
[06:23] | …so the pee goes everywhere. | 这样尿尿就会喷得到处都是 |
[06:28] | – Oh, that. – Yeah, that. | -那招啊 -对 就是那招 |
[06:30] | You know I hate practical jokes. | 你知道我最恨恶作剧了 |
[06:33] | They’re mean, they’re stupid | 恶作剧又毒又蠢 |
[06:34] | and I don’t want my son learning them. | 我不想让我儿子学这种东西 |
[06:37] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[06:38] | Saran wrap on the toilet seat? Isn’t that just a little funny? | 马桶包保鲜膜 你没觉得有一点点好笑吗 |
[06:41] | I was barefoot. | 我当时赤着脚 |
[06:44] | Tell me, the toilet thing is the only thing you taught him, right? | 你只有教他马桶这一招 对吧 |
[06:53] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:57] | Say hello to Reverend Joey Tribbiani. | 向乔伊·崔比安尼牧师问好吧 |
[07:01] | – You got ordained? – Yeah. | -你被任命了 -对 |
[07:02] | Just got off the Internet. Man, there’s a lot of porn out there. | 我刚刚下网 网上有好多色情片 |
[07:08] | Our minister. | 这就是我们的牧师 |
[07:11] | I started on what I’m gonna say for the ceremony. Want to hear it? | 我已经写好了主婚词 要听吗 |
[07:14] | Listen, this is just the first draft, so… | 注意 这只是第一稿 所以… |
[07:18] | “We are gathered here today on this joyous occasion… | 今天我们齐聚一堂 在这个喜悦的场合 |
[07:22] | …to celebrate the special love that Monica and Chandler share. | 庆祝莫妮卡和钱德勒之间独一无二的爱情 |
[07:29] | It is a love based on giving and receiving… | 这份爱基于付出与接受 |
[07:32] | …as well as having and sharing. | 拥有与分享 |
[07:35] | And the love that they give and have is shared and received. | 他们付出并拥有的爱被分享并接受了 |
[07:42] | And through this having and giving… | 借着这样的拥有与付出… |
[07:45] | …and sharing and receiving… | 分享与接受… |
[07:48] | …we too can share and love | 我们同样分享 付出 |
[07:52] | and have… | 拥有… |
[07:54] | …and receive.” | 还有接受 |
[07:59] | Should we call the spitter? | 要不要打电话给喷口水的那位 |
[08:09] | Hey, Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[08:12] | What a nice surprise. What are you doing here? | 真没想到 你怎么来了 |
[08:16] | I was just in the neighborhood and I passed by your building | 我正好走到附近 经过你家 |
[08:19] | and I thought to myself, “What’s up with Carol… | 我就想 卡罗尔和可爱的小本 |
[08:22] | …and sweet little Ben?” | 不知道怎么样 |
[08:24] | – That’s nice. Well, come on in. – Okay. | -真好 请进 -好 |
[08:27] | I’ll make some coffee and we can chat. | 我来煮咖啡 我们可以聊聊天 |
[08:30] | I’d love that. I would love that. | 好啊 很好 |
[08:34] | So where is sweet little Ben? | 可爱的小本呢 |
[08:37] | I would love to have a little… | 我想和小… |
[08:43] | I found him! | 找到他了 |
[08:45] | Very funny. Come here. | 好好笑 过来 |
[08:48] | That is exactly why I’ve come here to talk to you, okay? | 我过来就是想找你谈这件事 |
[08:51] | – Rachel, you want sugar? – Yes, but… | -瑞秋 要加糖吗 -好 不要… |
[08:54] | Do I want sugar in my coffee? | 我的咖啡要不要加糖 |
[08:59] | No, just some milk would be good, Carol. Thanks. | 不要 只加牛奶就好 谢谢 |
[09:04] | Remember all that stuff I taught you yesterday? | 记得我昨天教你的那些东西吗 |
[09:06] | “Remember all that stuff I taught you yesterday?” | “记得我昨天教你的那些东西吗” |
[09:10] | – Don’t do that. – “Don’t do that.” | -别学我 -“别学我” |
[09:11] | Seriously, your dad doesn’t like pranks. | 你爸爸不喜欢恶作剧 |
[09:13] | “Seriously, your dad doesn’t like pranks.” | “你爸爸不喜欢恶作剧” |
[09:16] | – Oh, damn it! – “Oh, damn it!” | -该死 -“该死” |
[09:18] | No! Don’t say that. | 别学这句 |
[09:20] | – Damn it! – Go back to repeating. | -该死 -你还是接着重复我的话吧 |
[09:22] | – Damn it! – Oh, crap! | -该死 -可恶 |
[09:24] | “Oh, crap!” | “可恶” |
[09:31] | Okay, I got some more written, ready? | 好 我又写了几句词 要听吗 |
[09:36] | Yeah, okay. | 好啊 |
[09:39] | “When I think of the love that these two givers | 当我想起这两位付出者 |
[09:41] | and receivers share… | 和接受者所分享的爱… |
[09:44] | …I can’t help but envy the lifetime ahead of having and loving… | 我禁不住嫉妒他们将来一生的拥有 相爱 |
[09:48] | …and giving…” And then I can’t think of a good word for right here. | 与付出 我想不出这儿要用什么词 |
[09:52] | – How about “receiving”? – Yes! | -用”接受”如何 -对 |
[09:58] | See, Joe, not that that’s not great… | 乔伊 不是说你写的词不好 |
[10:02] | …but one cool thing about having a friend perform the ceremony… | 但朋友主婚的好处就在于 |
[10:06] | …is that it can be about us. | 婚礼可以围绕我们展开 |
[10:08] | It can be more personal. You can tell stories about us. | 更具个人特色 你可以讲讲我们的小故事 |
[10:14] | Okay! Maybe I’ll talk about London, when you hooked up. | 好 我可以讲你们当年在伦敦勾搭上了 |
[10:18] | Only I won’t say “hooked up”… | 当然我不会说”勾搭上了” |
[10:20] | …l’ll say, “began their beautiful journey… | 我会说 他们美丽的旅程… |
[10:24] | – There you go. …by doing it.” | -这就对了 -一”炮”打响 |
[10:29] | – Joe. – Okay, all right. | -乔伊 -好吧 |
[10:32] | So how did it happen? | 你们是怎么开始的 |
[10:33] | Did your eyes meet across the room… | 你们穿越人群 四目相对 |
[10:35] | …then you’re in the bathtub and she’s feeding you strawberries? | 然后你们泡在浴缸里 她喂你吃草莓 |
[10:41] | – Isn’t that what happened to you? – Yeah! | -那不是你和伴娘的风流往事吗 -对 |
[10:46] | I call that “London style.” | 我称其为”伦敦派” |
[10:50] | That didn’t happen with us. | 我们不是这么开始的 |
[10:52] | Maybe you should say it is, | 你应该顺口承认下来 |
[10:54] | because “London style” sounds nice. | 因为”伦敦派”听着很带劲 |
[10:57] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[10:59] | I was really sad that night | 那天晚上我很郁闷 |
[11:01] | because this guy thought I was Ross’ mom. | 因为有个家伙以为我是罗斯他妈 |
[11:05] | And Chandler was really sweet and he consoled me and… | 钱德勒对我很体贴 一直安慰我… |
[11:09] | …we drank too much. – Yeah, baby. | -我们喝得烂醉 -这就对了 宝贝 |
[11:14] | I was a perfect gentleman | 我很绅士地 |
[11:16] | and I walked her to her hotel room and said good night. | 陪她走回酒店房间 道了晚安 |
[11:21] | – But then, later that night… – Yeah, baby. | -但后来… -这就对了 宝贝 |
[11:34] | Cute P.J.s. Really living it up here in London, huh? | 可爱的睡衣 真想在伦敦过得多采多姿是吧 |
[11:39] | Well, I wasn’t exactly expecting company after… | 我还以为不会有人来了 毕竟现在都… |
[11:44] | …9:15. | 9点15分了 |
[11:47] | Is Joey here? | 乔伊在吗 |
[11:48] | Last I saw he was with a bridesmaid and a bucket of strawberries. | 我之前见他搂着伴娘 抱着一桶草莓 |
[11:53] | So… | 那个 |
[11:55] | You’re not still upset about what that guy told you, are you? | 你不会还在为那家伙的话生气吧 |
[11:58] | Wouldn’t you be? | 换你不生气吗 |
[12:00] | It’s been a really emotional time | 你这段时间情绪很不稳定 |
[12:02] | and you’ve had a lot to drink… | 又喝了不少 |
[12:04] | You have to let that go, okay? | 你就别再纠结了 好吗 |
[12:06] | You were the most beautiful woman in the room tonight. | 你是今晚宴会上最美的女人 |
[12:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:12] | You kidding? You’re the most beautiful woman in most rooms… | 开玩笑 你是全世界最美的女人 |
[12:23] | Whoa, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[12:24] | You and I just made out! | 我们亲嘴了 |
[12:26] | – You and I are making out? – Not anymore. | -我们亲嘴了 -现在没有啊 |
[12:29] | But we don’t do that. | 可我们之前没亲过 |
[12:30] | I know, I thought it would be fun. | 我知道 我觉得亲一亲会很好玩 |
[12:34] | How drunk are you? | 你醉到什么程度 |
[12:35] | Enough to know I want to do this. | 醉到知道自己想亲你 |
[12:37] | Not so drunk that you should feel guilty about taking advantage. | 但头脑还够清醒 你不必感觉占了我的便宜 |
[12:42] | That’s the perfect amount. | 醉得刚刚好 |
[12:50] | – You know what’s weird? – What? | -你知道奇怪在哪儿吗 -哪儿 |
[12:52] | – This doesn’t feel weird. – I know. | -感觉一点都不奇怪 -对啊 |
[12:55] | You’re a really good kisser. | 你的吻功很棒 |
[12:56] | Well, I have kissed over four women. | 我吻过不止四个女人 |
[13:02] | – Want to get under the covers? – Okay. | -想钻到被窝里吗 -好啊 |
[13:14] | Wow, you are really fast! | 你动作太快了吧 |
[13:16] | It bodes well for me that speed impresses you. | 你觉得我速度快 这对我来说是好兆头 |
[13:20] | – We’re gonna see each other naked. – Yep. | -我们要裸程相见了 -对 |
[13:24] | – You want to do it at the same time? – Count of three? | -同时看吧 -数到三 |
[13:26] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[13:34] | Well, I think it’s safe to say our friendship is effectively ruined. | 看来我们的友谊算是彻底毁了 |
[13:38] | Eh, we weren’t that close anyway. | 反正我们本来也没那么要好 |
[13:43] | Joey, Joey, Joey…! | 乔伊 乔伊 乔伊… |
[13:49] | Hey, Joe. I was just watching a movie… | 乔伊 我在看电影… |
[13:56] | Oh, dude, I’m so sorry. | 老兄 对不起 |
[13:59] | No! No! No! | 不是你想的那样 |
[14:01] | No, no, no! It’s cool, I’m still with my bridesmaid. | 没事 我还跟伴娘在一起 |
[14:04] | Where are the condoms you brought? | 安全套在哪儿 |
[14:07] | In my bag over there. | 在那边 我的包里 |
[14:15] | Could you leave me one? | 可以留一个给我吗 |
[14:20] | For just you? | 就你自己用吗 |
[14:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:26] | All right. There you go, buddy. | 好吧 给你 老兄 |
[14:30] | Go nuts. | 好好快活吧 |
[14:34] | That’s what that was? | 原来是怎么回事啊 |
[14:36] | Can you imagine if I hadn’t left you that last one? | 如果我当时没给你留套会怎样 |
[14:39] | You two might’ve never gotten together. | 你们俩可能就没机会在一起了 |
[14:42] | Can you imagine if I had sent that hooker like I was gonna? | 如果我照原来计划招了妓女上去会怎样 |
[14:47] | It’s like it was in the stars. | 这就是命运的安排 |
[14:50] | Yeah, totally meant to be. | 是啊 你们注定要在一起 |
[14:52] | Tell him who you originally wanted to hook up with that night. | 告诉他你那晚原先是要去找谁 |
[14:56] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[14:58] | What? | 什么 |
[15:01] | Who did you originally want to hook up with? | 你原先是要去找谁 |
[15:05] | Okay, fine, but please don’t be upset. | 好吧 不要生气 |
[15:08] | I was really depressed, okay? And really drunk. | 我当时真的很郁闷 而且烂醉如泥 |
[15:13] | I wanted something stupid and meaningless. I just wanted sex. | 我想做点毫无意义的蠢事 只想找个炮友 |
[15:16] | So, when I went to your room that night… | 所以那晚我到你们房间… |
[15:21] | …I was actually looking for Joey. | 其实是想找乔伊 |
[15:31] | Yeah, baby. | 这就对了 宝贝 |
[15:34] | No, baby. | 不 宝贝 |
[15:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[15:39] | So you came to the room looking for Joey? | 你是去找乔伊的 |
[15:41] | Were you planning on telling me this? | 你有打算告诉我吗 |
[15:43] | No, I didn’t think it was important. | 没有 我觉得这不重要 |
[15:46] | It’s not important? It’s not important? | 这不重要 这不重要 |
[15:48] | If it wasn’t for a bridesmaid, you’d be marrying him not me. | 如果没那个伴娘 你嫁的会是他而不是我 |
[15:52] | Do you know how unbelievably glad I am | 你知道我有多高兴 |
[15:55] | that Joey was not there that night? | 乔伊当时不在吗 |
[15:59] | I’m a man of the cloth, but I still have feelings. | 虽然我是神职人员 可是我还是有感觉的 |
[16:05] | There’s no way you’re doing this wedding now, okay? | 现在你不可能替我们主婚了 |
[16:08] | What? That’s not fair. It’s not my fault. | 什么 这不公平 又不是我的错 |
[16:12] | I was off with my bridesmaid. | 我当时和伴娘在一起 |
[16:13] | And who’s to say I would’ve said yes? | 而且你怎么知道我会答应她 |
[16:16] | I mean, I would’ve said yes. | 我肯定会答应的 |
[16:19] | Chandler, you are making way too big a deal out of this. | 你把这件事看得太严重了 |
[16:22] | Everything worked out okay. | 最后的结局很好啊 |
[16:24] | It’s just weird, okay? | 就是觉得别扭 |
[16:26] | I don’t want to be saying my vows | 我可不想在立下婚誓的时候 |
[16:28] | and then having the mental image of you and Monica. | 脑海里浮现你和莫妮卡的在一起的样子 |
[16:30] | I need… | 我需要… |
[16:32] | I don’t know what I need. I need a walk. | 我也不知道我要什么 我出去透透气 |
[16:33] | Wait, Chandler, come on, it’s not a big deal. | 等一下 钱德勒 这没什么大不了 |
[16:35] | It is to me. You wanted to sleep with Batman, | 对我很重要 你本想和蝙蝠侠上床 |
[16:38] | and instead you had to settle for Robin. | 结果用罗宾打发了 |
[16:45] | – This is crazy. – No, Robin is so gay. | -这太扯了 -不 罗宾绝对是同性恋 |
[16:52] | – So now what have we agreed? – No more pranks. | -我们都说好了 -不再搞恶作剧了 |
[16:56] | – What else? – You and Daddy were not on a break. | -还有呢 -你和爸爸当时没分开 |
[16:59] | Very good. | 很好 |
[17:04] | Rachel, what are you doing here? | 瑞秋 你怎么来了 |
[17:07] | I’m just visiting my good friend Carol. | 来看我好朋友卡罗尔 |
[17:10] | – Your good friend? – Yeah. | -你的好朋友 -对 |
[17:14] | What’s her last name? | 她姓什么 |
[17:18] | Carol… | 卡罗尔… |
[17:20] | – Lesbian. – Nice. | -同性恋 -很好 |
[17:24] | By the way, that line down my face… | 还有 我脸上那条线 |
[17:28] | The line that prompted a student… | 今天最后一堂课… |
[17:30] | …in my last class of the day to say: | 一个学生对我说 |
[17:34] | “Dude, don’t you ever wash your face?” | “老兄 你从来不洗脸吗” |
[17:38] | All right I’m sorry. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. | 好吧 我很抱歉没有告诉你 |
[17:40] | Listen, I don’t want you teaching my son that stuff anymore. | 我不准你再教我儿子那些东西了 |
[17:44] | – Okay? – Fine. Fine. | -好吗 -好 好 |
[17:46] | But I’ll have you know that once I taught him that stuff, | 我一教他那些恶作剧 |
[17:48] | he called me “fun Aunt Rachel.” | 他叫我”搞笑的瑞秋阿姨” |
[17:50] | And I loved being fun Aunt Rachel. | 我喜欢做搞笑的瑞秋阿姨 |
[17:54] | I’m glad you guys were bonding but… | 我很高兴你们能玩得来 但… |
[17:57] | Look, he doesn’t have any brothers or sisters. | 他没有任何兄弟姐妹 |
[17:59] | Somebody has to teach him this stuff. | 得有人教他这些东西 |
[18:01] | I haven’t taught him anything a normal 6-year-old doesn’t know anyway. | 我没有教他任何正常六岁小孩不该知道的事 |
[18:06] | – Crap! – I gotta go. | -可恶 -我要走了 |
[18:16] | You want this scone? | 你想要这个酥饼吗 |
[18:17] | It came for me but it would rather sleep with you. | 这是给我的 但它更想和你睡 |
[18:22] | Come on. Nothing even happened. | 别这样 明明什么都没发生 |
[18:25] | I just don’t want you to be upset. | 我只是不想惹你生气 |
[18:28] | How can I not be upset? | 我怎么能不生气 |
[18:29] | I finally fall in love with this fantastic woman… | 我终于和一位如此难得的女人坠入爱河… |
[18:33] | …and it turns out she wanted you first. | 可她最初想要的却是你 |
[18:35] | Yeah, for like a half an hour one night. | 只是某晚的那半小时而已 |
[18:39] | Chandler, she wants you for the rest of her life. | 钱德勒 她想和你共度一生 |
[18:43] | We look at you and we see you together, | 我们看着你们 相知相爱在一起 |
[18:45] | and it just… | 就是… |
[18:47] | …it fits, you know? | 很般配 你知道吗 |
[18:51] | And you just know it’s gonna last forever. | 我们知道你们一定会相伴到老 |
[18:57] | That’s what you should say. | 你就该说这些话才对 |
[19:01] | What? | 什么 |
[19:05] | When you’re marrying us, that’s what you should say. | 你给我们主婚的时候 就该说这段话 |
[19:09] | Really? I could do it? | 真的 我可以替你们主婚吗 |
[19:12] | I’d love you to do it. | 我很希望你替我们主婚 |
[19:19] | But those are the words. Those exact words. | 不过你到时就要说那段话 一字不差 |
[19:24] | Well, I don’t remember exactly but… | 我记不太清了 不过… |
[19:27] | …it’s pretty much about having and giving | 基本上是关于拥有与付出 |
[19:30] | and sharing and receiving. | 分享与接受 |
[19:39] | – So you guys doing okay? – Yeah. | -你们两个没事了 -是啊 |
[19:42] | We talked and Monica made me see that I overreacted a little bit. | 我们谈过了 我知道自己反应过度了 |
[19:47] | Some things in life are more important. | 生命中有些事情更加重要 |
[19:49] | Yeah, baby. | 这就对了 宝贝 |
[19:53] | I’m really glad you guys are okay, but I just keep thinking… | 很高兴你们没事了 但我一直在想… |
[19:57] | …what would’ve happened if you two had hooked up. | 如果你们两个在一起会是什么样子 |
[20:04] | Honey, dinner’s ready! | 亲爱的 晚饭好了 |
[20:11] | What’s my little chef got for me tonight? | 我的小厨师今晚给我做了什么 |
[20:14] | Your favorite. | 你最喜欢的 |
[20:17] | Fried stuff with cheese. | 奶酪油炸食品 |
[20:20] | And lots of it! | 做了许多许多 |
[20:23] | Thanks, sweetheart. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[20:25] | Give me a little sugar… | 来亲一个 |
[20:30] | Here we go. Here we go. Here we go. | 来 来 来 |
[20:37] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[20:47] | I’m sorry to do this to you again… | 抱歉要再麻烦你一次 |
[20:49] | …but is there any way you can look after Ben for a little bit? | 你可以替我照顾一下本吗 |
[20:52] | I’ve got this meeting at school. | 学校里要开会 |
[20:53] | And he asked for his “fun” Aunt Rachel. | 他说要找”搞笑的”瑞秋阿姨 |
[20:58] | Well, of course I will watch him. | 当然可以 |
[21:00] | We have fun, don’t we, Ben? | 我们会玩得很开心 是不是 本 |
[21:03] | – Okay, see you later, pal. – Okay. | -好 待会见 -好 |
[21:08] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[21:09] | – Ben, I can’t do it. – What? | -本 我不能这么做 -怎么了 |
[21:11] | Can’t let him go out that way. He’s got a meeting. | 不能让他这样走掉 他还要开会 |
[21:15] | That’s great. That is great. | 真好 好极了 |
[21:17] | What did we just finish talking about, Ben? | 本 我刚才跟你说什么来着 |
[21:20] | “What did we just finish talking about, Ben?” | “本 我刚才跟你说什么来着” |
[21:23] | All right, that’s it. Come here. | 我忍无可忍了 过来 |
[21:24] | You are in big trouble young man! | 你麻烦大了 小伙子 |
[21:28] | Ben, come here! I am not kidding! | 本 过来 我没跟你开玩笑 |
[21:30] | You gotta stop doing… | 你不能再… |
[21:33] | My God! | 我的天啊 |