时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Guys, you won’t believe this! | 伙计们 你们一定不会相信 |
[00:05] | – I just talked to my agent… – Oh, my God! | -我刚刚跟我的经纪人谈过 -我的天啊 |
[00:11] | I’m sorry. Too soon. You go. | 对不起 反应太快了 你说吧 |
[00:13] | I got nominated for my part on Days of our Lives! | 我因为《我们的日子》被提名了 |
[00:16] | – Good for you! – Congratulations! | -这真的是太好了 -恭喜你 |
[00:20] | I can’t believe you’re nominated for an Emmy! | 我不敢相信你竟然获得艾美奖提名了 |
[00:22] | – No, no. – Soap Opera Digest Award? | -不是 -肥皂剧文摘奖 |
[00:24] | Nope. I’m up for a “Soapie.” | 不 我被”肥皂奖”提名了 |
[00:29] | Honey, is that something you’re making up? | 那是你乱编的名字吗 |
[00:31] | No, no, no, it’s real! | 不 真有这个奖 |
[00:33] | And it has been, since 1998. | 从1998年开始颁发 |
[00:37] | Hey, Rach! I’m up for a Soapie! | 瑞秋 我被提名肥皂奖了 |
[00:40] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 天啊 |
[00:43] | That’s the third most prestigious soap opera award there is! | 那可是排名第三的肥皂剧大奖 |
[00:47] | Thank you! I guess we know who I’ll take to the awards! | 谢谢 我知道该带谁参加颁奖典礼了 |
[00:51] | Stop that! Don’t kid about that! Will all the stars be there? | 别跟我开这种玩笑 各路明星都会去吗 |
[00:54] | Many are scheduled to appear. | 很多明星都说他们会去 |
[00:58] | Oh, my god. I can’t go. I’ll be too nervous! | 天啊 我不能去 我一定会太过紧张 |
[01:02] | – I’ll go. – No. | -那就换我去吧 -不行 |
[01:03] | You’re getting married. This is all I have. | 你都要结婚了 我就只能靠颁奖礼乐呵乐呵了 |
[01:12] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:17] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:19] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:22] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:26] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:29] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:32] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:35] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:46] | And it was Ernst Muhlbrat who first hypothesized | 恩斯特·穆伯拉特首先猜测 |
[01:49] | that the Velociraptor, when threatened, would expand it’s collar | 迅猛龙受到威胁时 会把颈部肌肉张开 |
[01:54] | and emit a high-pitched noise… | 发出尖锐的叫声… |
[01:56] | …to frighten off predators. | 将敌人吓跑 |
[01:58] | Yes, Mr. Lewis? | 路易斯 什么事 |
[02:00] | What kind of noise? | 什么样的叫声 |
[02:03] | Just a high-pitched, intimidating noise. | 就是一种尖锐 骇人的声音 |
[02:07] | But like how? | 那到底是什么样子 |
[02:09] | Well, we don’t know for sure. | 我们并不确定 |
[02:13] | But in my head, it sounded something like this: | 但我想 应该是这样的 |
[02:31] | Of course, this is just conjecture. | 当然 这只是种猜侧 |
[02:36] | Okay. That’s all for today. | 好了 今天的课上到这里 |
[02:40] | Mr. Morse, can I see you for a moment? | 摩斯 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[02:46] | Yes, sir? | 什么事 教授 |
[02:48] | Mr. Morse, I need to talk to you about your midterm exam. | 我得跟你谈谈你的期中考成绩 |
[02:52] | – I’m afraid I had to fail you. – Why? | -恐怕我得把你当掉 -为什么 |
[02:57] | Well, you need 60% to pass. | 你得答对69%才能及格 |
[02:59] | – What did I get? – Seven. | -我的分数是多少 -七分 |
[03:02] | That’s not so good. | 那可不太理想 |
[03:06] | No, no, it’s not. | 对 很不理想 |
[03:07] | What happened, Ned? | 奈德 到底发生了什么事 |
[03:09] | Maybe you can cut me some slack. | 希望你可以饶我一次 |
[03:12] | I’m sort of in love. | 我恋爱了 |
[03:15] | I’m sorry, but that’s really not my problem. | 抱歉 但那不是我的问题 |
[03:18] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱上了你 |
[03:22] | That brings me in the loop a little. | 那好像跟我有一点关系 |
[03:26] | That’s why I did so bad on this test. | 所以我才会考那么烂 |
[03:28] | I’m having a hard time concentrating. | 我没办法专心上课 |
[03:30] | When you’re up there and you’re teaching… | 你站在讲台上讲课的时候… |
[03:34] | …and your face gets all serious… | 表情是那么地严肃… |
[03:36] | You look so good. | 你看起来好帅 |
[03:39] | When you wear that tight little turtleneck sweater… | 当你穿着紧身高领毛衣的时候 |
[03:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:46] | I’m your teacher. I’m sorry. | 我是你的老师 对不起 |
[03:49] | You’re a student. | 你是学生 |
[03:51] | And I like women. | 而且我喜欢女人 |
[03:53] | In spite of what may be written on the backs of these chairs. | 虽然有人在椅背上不是这么写的 |
[04:02] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[04:03] | That guy at the counter’s totally checking you out. | 吧台那个男人在看你 |
[04:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:08] | – Oh, my God, he’s really cute! – Go for it. | -天啊 他真的好帅 -上吧 |
[04:12] | Phoebe, I’m engaged. | 菲比 我订婚了 |
[04:14] | I’m just saying, get his number, just in case. | 我建议你去问他要电话号码 以防万一 |
[04:18] | But if Chandler’s in an accident and can’t perform sexually… | 说不定钱德勒发生意外 丧失了性能力 |
[04:22] | …he’d want you to take a lover | 他想让你找个情人 |
[04:24] | to satisfy needs he’d no longer fulfill. | 帮他满足你的生理需求 |
[04:33] | Can I just tell you something? | 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[04:35] | I’m very flattered, but I’m engaged. | 我真的受宠若惊 但我订婚了 |
[04:40] | This is kind of embarrassing. | 这话说来有点难为情 |
[04:42] | I actually came over to talk to your friend. | 事实上 我是想跟你朋友说话 |
[04:48] | You should be embarrassed. | 你确实应该觉得难为情 |
[04:53] | I thought you knew I was looking at you. | 我还以为你知道我是在看你 |
[04:55] | I did, but that was really fun. | 我知道 不过耍她真的很好玩 |
[05:00] | “The winner is… Joey Tribbiani!” | “得奖的是…乔伊·崔比安尼” |
[05:08] | “I honestly never expected this. | 我真的没想到我会得奖… |
[05:11] | I didn’t prepare a speech. | 我没有准备演讲稿… |
[05:15] | I’d like to thank my parents, who’ve always been there for me. | 我要谢谢我的父母 他们一直支持我… |
[05:19] | Also like to thank my friends, | 我还要谢谢我的朋友 |
[05:21] | Chandler, Monica, Phoebe, Rachel…” | 钱德勒 莫妮卡 菲比 瑞秋 |
[05:24] | – I’m fourth? – Jeez! | -我才排第四 -天啊 |
[05:28] | Look at you with your maple syrup award! | 瞧你啊 拿着枫糖瓶当奖杯 |
[05:31] | Maybe you don’t tell anyone about this? | 拜托你别把这事告诉别人 |
[05:34] | It’s not a big deal. I do that too, with my shampoo bottle. | 那没什么大不了 我也会拿洗发水瓶当奖杯 |
[05:38] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[05:39] | – What award are you practicing for? – Grammy. | -你假装自己得了什么奖 -葛莱美奖 |
[05:44] | For Best New Artist. | 我是最佳新进艺人 |
[05:47] | Listen. The Soapies people called today. | 肥皂奖的人今天打电话给我 |
[05:49] | I also get to present an award. | 我还得上台颁奖 |
[05:51] | That’s great. So you’ll get on stage even if you don’t win. | 所以就算你没得奖 你也有机会上台 |
[05:58] | – You don’t think I’ll win? – Of course I do. | -你觉得我不会得奖 -你当然会得奖 |
[06:02] | But Favorite Returning Character? | 但最受欢迎死而复生奖 |
[06:05] | That’s a tough category, Joey. | 那个奖项竞争很激烈 |
[06:07] | You’re up against the guy who survived his own cremation. | 你要跟一个火葬了之后还能活过来的人竞争 |
[06:11] | No, I know I might not win. But it’s just… | 不 我知道自己或许不会得奖 只是… |
[06:15] | I’ve never been nominated before. I want it so much. | 我从来没有被提过名 我真的很想得奖 |
[06:18] | You’ll probably get it. | 或许你会得奖 |
[06:20] | But you should start practicing your “gracious-loser” face. | 但你应该开始练习”输得起”的表情了 |
[06:24] | When the cameras are on you, you want to look disappointed. | 当摄影机拍到你时 你得表现出失望的样子 |
[06:27] | But also that your colleague deserved to win. | 但也要摆出对方是实至名归的表情 |
[06:29] | It’s sort of like: | 就像这样 |
[06:36] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[06:37] | You practice losing the Grammys too? | 你也练习过自己没得到葛莱美奖的情况 |
[06:40] | No, at the Grammys, I always win. | 不 我是葛莱美奖的常胜军 |
[06:49] | How’d your date go with Jake? | 你跟杰克约会还顺利吗 |
[06:51] | Great. We couldn’t keep our eyes off each other all night. | 很不错 我们整晚一直注视着彼此 |
[06:54] | Every once in a while, | 每隔一阵子 |
[06:55] | he’d lean over, stroke my hair, then touch my neck. | 他就会靠过来轻抚我的头发跟脖子 |
[06:59] | Stop it, Phoebe. You’re getting me all tingly. | 住手 菲比 你害得我好痒 |
[07:03] | All I could think of was, is he gonna kiss me? Is he gonna kiss me? | 我心里一直在想 他要吻我了吗 |
[07:06] | Did he? | 他吻了你吗 |
[07:07] | I’m a lady, Monica. I don’t kiss and tell. | 我是个淑女 绝不会泄露这种私事 |
[07:09] | But this hickey speaks for itself. | 但这个吻痕说明了一切 |
[07:12] | Okay, I got it. I got it. | 好了 我知道了 |
[07:14] | I like him so much, | 我真的好喜欢他 |
[07:15] | I feel like I’ve had 10 drinks today. | 我今天像是喝了十杯酒那么飘飘欲仙 |
[07:18] | I’ve only had six. | 其实我只喝了六杯 |
[07:22] | I haven’t had that feeling since I first went out with Chandler. | 我开始跟钱德勒约会后再也没有那样的感觉了 |
[07:28] | I’ll never have that feeling again. | 我永远都不会再有那样的感觉了 |
[07:30] | You sound like a guy. | 你的口气跟男人一模一样 |
[07:31] | No, a guy would say, “I’ll never get to sleep with anyone else.” | 不 男人会说”我永远都不能再跟别人上床” |
[07:35] | I’ll never sleep with anyone else! | 我永远都不能再跟别人上床 |
[07:39] | I’m so busy planning the wedding, | 我一直忙着筹备婚礼 |
[07:41] | I forgot about what I’ll give up. | 完全忘了自己要舍弃什么 |
[07:45] | I’ll never have a first kiss again. | 我再也不会有初吻了 |
[07:48] | You’ll have a last kiss. | 你会有最后的吻别 |
[07:55] | Can I ask you something? Has a guy ever had a crush on you? | 我能问你一件事吗 有男人喜欢过你吗 |
[07:59] | Is that why you wanted to tie my tie? | 所以你才要帮我打领带吗 |
[08:03] | There’s a kid in my class who said he’s in love with me. | 我班上的学生说他爱上我了 |
[08:08] | – Whoa, what? – Ross has a boyfriend! | -什么事这么惊讶 -罗斯有男朋友了 |
[08:11] | I do not have a boyfriend. | 我没有男朋友 |
[08:13] | There’s a guy in one of my classes who has a crush on me. | 我班上有个男学生暗恋我 |
[08:18] | – Really? – Yeah, I don’t know. | -真的吗 -对 |
[08:19] | Last year, Elizabeth, now this kid… | 去年是伊莉莎白 现在又是这个孩子… |
[08:22] | What is it? Am I giving out some kind of… | 这是怎么回事 难道我散发出… |
[08:26] | …sexy-professor vibe? | 性感教授的气质吗 |
[08:32] | Not right now. | 现在没看出来 |
[08:34] | The point is, my natural charisma has made him fail his midterm. | 重点是我的天生丽质害他挂了期中考试 |
[08:39] | Now I feel bad for the kid. | 我为那孩子感到可惜 |
[08:42] | I had a crush on a teacher once, and it was so hard. | 我也曾经暗恋过老师 真的很难受 |
[08:45] | I couldn’t concentrate. | 我没办法专心上课 |
[08:47] | I blushed every time he looked at me. | 每次他看着我 我都会脸红 |
[08:50] | You remember what it’s like to be 19 and in love. | 你还记得十九岁时恋爱的滋味吧 |
[08:56] | – I can cut him some slack. – Yeah. | -我可以放他一马 -太棒了 |
[08:58] | How’d you get over that teacher? | 你怎么忘记那个老师的 |
[09:00] | I didn’t. I got under him. | 我没忘 我跟他上床了 |
[09:05] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[09:10] | – Bye, Phoebe. – Okay, bye. | -再见 菲比 -好 再见 |
[09:18] | – All right. Bye. – Bye. | -好 再见 -再见 |
[09:27] | We said goodbye at the door so as not to flaunt our new love. | 我们在门口说再见 不想炫耀我们的新恋情 |
[09:32] | It’s okay. You don’t have to tiptoe around me. | 没关系 你不必顾忌我 |
[09:34] | I’ve thought about it. You know what? | 我已经想过了 你知道吗 |
[09:38] | I’m okay about not having that new-relationship feeling. | 我可以接受没有再次心动感觉的生活 |
[09:41] | – I miss you already! – I miss you too! | -我已经开始想你了 -我也想你 |
[09:48] | See? That’s what I mean. I mean that, that’s great, | 这就是我所说的 你们很甜蜜 |
[09:50] | but I wouldn’t trade what I have for that. | 但我不会拿自己的幸福跟你交换 |
[09:52] | I’ll be with Chandler the rest of my life. | 我会一辈子跟钱德勒相守 |
[09:56] | That makes me happy. | 这让我觉得很幸福 |
[09:58] | Sweetie, come here. Come sit down. | 亲爱的 快坐下 |
[10:00] | Phoebe and I were just talking about | 我们正在谈我们的关系 |
[10:01] | how our relationship’s deep and meaningful. | 有多深厚 多么意义重大 |
[10:04] | – It really is, don’t you think? – Oh, totally. | -确实是那样 你觉得呢 -一点都没错 |
[10:08] | Pull my finger. | 拉一下我的手指 |
[10:16] | Favorite Returning Male… | 最受欢迎死而复生的男演员… |
[10:18] | This is my category! | 轮到我了 |
[10:21] | – Got your speech? – Got my speech. | -你的演讲稿带了吗 -带了 |
[10:22] | Got your gracious-loser face? | “输得起”的表情练习好了吗 |
[10:26] | Try to remember, if you win, you have to hug me. | 记住 如果你得奖了 你得抱我 |
[10:28] | – Hug me. – Okay. | -抱我 -好 |
[10:30] | Can I squeeze your ass? | 我能捏你屁股吗 |
[10:33] | On TV? | 在电视上吗 |
[10:35] | Yeah! | 可以 |
[10:38] | In the Favorite Returning Male character category, the nominees are: | 最受欢迎死而复生男演员奖被提名的有 |
[10:41] | John Wheeler from General Hospital. | 约翰·惠勒 《综合医院》 |
[10:45] | Gavin Graham from The Young and the Restless. | 盖文·格雷厄姆 《年少轻狂》 |
[10:49] | Duncan Harrington from Passions. | 邓肯·哈灵顿 《热情》 |
[10:53] | And Joey Tribbiani from Days of our Lives. | 乔伊·崔比安尼 《我们的日子》 |
[10:58] | And the Soapie goes to: | 得奖的是 |
[11:02] | Gavin Graham from The Young and the Restless. | 盖文·格雷厄姆 《年少轻狂》 |
[11:06] | What the…?! | 搞什么… |
[11:18] | Presenting the award for Favorite Supporting Actress | 颁发最受欢迎女配角奖的是 |
[11:20] | is Joey Tribbiani from Days of our Lives. | 《我们的日子》中的乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[11:30] | Any one of the brilliant actresses nominated for this award… | 所有被这个奖项提名的优秀女演员… |
[11:33] | …deserves to take it home. Unfortunately, only one can. | 得奖都是实至名归 可惜只有一个人能得奖 |
[11:41] | The nominees for Favorite Supporting Actress are: | 最受欢迎女配角奖被提名的有 |
[11:44] | From Passions, Erin Goff. | 《热情》 艾玲·高菲 |
[11:51] | From One Life to Live, Mary Lauren Bishop. | 《一生一次》 玛丽·劳伦·比索普 |
[11:53] | From All My Children, Sarah Renee. | 《我的孩子们》 莎拉·蕾妮 |
[11:55] | And from Days of our Lives, Jessica Ashley. | 《我们的日子》 杰西卡·艾什莉 |
[11:59] | And the winner is: | 得奖的是 |
[12:02] | Jessica Ashley from Days of our Lives. | 杰西卡·艾什莉 《我们的日子》 |
[12:06] | Unfortunately, Jessica couldn’t be with us tonight… | 可惜的是 杰西卡今晚因故无法出席… |
[12:09] | …so I’ll accept this award on her behalf. | 我将代表她接受这个奖项 |
[12:16] | And I’m sure that Jessica… | 我相信杰西卡… |
[12:19] | …wants to thank my parents… | 会想感谢我的父母… |
[12:22] | …who always believed in me. | 他们一直都很支持我 |
[12:24] | She’d also like to thank my friends: | 她也想感谢我的朋友 |
[12:26] | Chandler, Monica, Ross, | 钱德勒 莫妮卡 罗斯 |
[12:29] | Phoebe and Rachel… | 菲比 跟瑞秋… |
[12:31] | …who’s sitting right there. | 她就坐在那边 |
[12:44] | Joey, why’d we have to rush out of there so fast? | 我们为什么要急匆匆离开 |
[12:47] | We had to get out of there because… | 我们得赶快离开 因为… |
[12:50] | Look what I won! | 你看我拿了什么回家 |
[12:54] | Oh, my God. You stole her award! | 我的天啊 你偷走了她的奖杯 |
[12:57] | No, no, no. I’m accepting it on her behalf. | 不 是我代表她收下了 |
[13:02] | I don’t think you know what “behalf” means. | 你大概不知道”代表”是什么意思 |
[13:04] | Sure I do. | 我当然知道 |
[13:05] | It’s a verb. As in “I be half-in’ it”! | 这是个动词 意思是”我能分一半” |
[13:10] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[13:13] | You’ve got to take this back. | 你得还回去 |
[13:14] | Why? I should’ve won. I really wanted it. | 为什么 我应该得奖的 我真的好想得奖 |
[13:17] | She didn’t care enough to come to the thing. | 她根本不在乎 都没有出席 |
[13:20] | It could also be a Grammy. | 它也可以拿来当葛莱美 |
[13:26] | – No, Joey. – Come on, Rach. | -不行 乔伊 -别这样 瑞秋 |
[13:28] | No one saw me take it. There’s a whole table of them. | 没人看到我把它拿走 整个桌子上都是奖杯 |
[13:31] | Do you want an award you didn’t win? | 你真的想要一个不属于自己的奖杯吗 |
[13:34] | No, I want an award I did win. | 不 我想要属于自己的奖杯 |
[13:36] | But nobody’s given me any of those! | 但没有人愿意让我得奖 |
[13:39] | Plus, if I put it up there, when people come over, | 如果我把它摆在那里 |
[13:43] | they’ll see it and think I won it. | 大家就会看到 以为我真的得奖了 |
[13:45] | Joey, it says “Best Supporting Actress.” | 乔伊 上面写着”最佳女配角奖” |
[13:49] | I can scratch that right off. | 我可以把那个刮掉 |
[13:51] | Joey, no, this is wrong. You have to take it back. | 乔伊 这么做不对 你得还回去 |
[13:54] | You don’t want to win an award this way. | 这样把奖杯拿回家没有意义 |
[13:57] | You’re very talented. | 你真的有演戏天份 |
[13:59] | Someday you’ll win one of these for real | 总有一天你会得奖 |
[14:01] | and that one will mean something. | 那对你来说才有意义 |
[14:07] | – Oh, all right. – All right? Thank you. | -好吧 -好吗 谢谢 |
[14:11] | – I’ll take it back tomorrow. – Thank you. | -我明天就还回去 -谢谢 |
[14:25] | If I can’t have it, you can’t have it! | 如果我不能拥有 那你也别想拥有 |
[14:34] | Professor Geller? | 盖勒教授 |
[14:36] | Yes, Mr. Lewis? How can I help you? | 路易斯 有什么事吗 |
[14:38] | I know I didn’t do well on my midterms and stuff. | 我知道我的期中考试没有考好 |
[14:42] | But I was hoping you could change my grade. | 但我希望你能帮我改成绩 |
[14:46] | And why, exactly, would I do that? | 我为什么要帮你改 |
[14:49] | Because I’m in love with you. | 因为我爱上你了 |
[14:53] | What? | 什么 |
[14:55] | Yeah. I’m all in love with you and stuff. | 对 我爱上你了 |
[15:01] | – So could you change my grade? – No! | -你可以帮我改成绩吗 -不行 |
[15:05] | Why not? You changed Ned’s grade. | 为什么 你都帮奈德改了 |
[15:07] | That’s different. Because he was actually in love with me. | 那不一样 因为他真的爱上我了 |
[15:11] | No, he’s not! He’s totally yanking your chain. | 不 他才没有 他只是在耍你 |
[15:15] | He’s done this with three other teachers. | 他已经用这一招对付过其他三个教授了 |
[15:19] | – What? – He’s got a girlfriend. | -什么 -他有女朋友 |
[15:23] | I can’t believe someone would do that for a grade. | 我不敢相信有人会为了成绩出此下策 |
[15:26] | I know. | 就是嘛 |
[15:28] | It’s awful. | 太不厚道了 |
[15:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:37] | – Have you seen Chandler? – No, why? | 你看到钱德勒了吗 |
[15:39] | I keep thinking about all the things I won’t have. | 我一直在想我将要失去的一切 |
[15:42] | It’s freaking me out. I don’t know what to do about it. | 我很惶恐 我不知道该怎么办 |
[15:45] | Don’t sweat it. | 别担心 |
[15:47] | Chandler’s not around, | 钱德勒不在 |
[15:48] | so go ahead and get it out of your system. | 别管那么多规矩 |
[15:50] | That guy’s cute. | 那个男的很帅 |
[15:53] | Phoebe, come on, I’m serious. | 别这样 我是认真的 |
[15:56] | I’ve got to talk to him about this. | 我得跟他谈谈这件事 |
[15:58] | That’s the last thing you want to do. | 这种事怎么能跟他谈呢 |
[16:01] | – Why? – Because you’re marrying him! | -为什么 -因为你要嫁给他了 |
[16:05] | You gotta help me out here. | 你得帮帮我 |
[16:07] | I’ve never been engaged. I’ve never really been married. | 我从来没有订过婚 也没有结过婚 |
[16:11] | I can only tell you what my mother told me. | 我只能告诉你我妈告诫我的话 |
[16:14] | When you have doubts or fears or anxieties about a relationship… | 当你对一段关系有疑惑 害怕或焦虑时 |
[16:18] | …don’t communicate them to your husband. | 别跟你的丈夫沟通这些问题 |
[16:23] | I’m not supposed to share my doubts and fears… | 我不能跟我要共度一生的男人… |
[16:27] | …with the guy I’m spending the rest of my life with? | 分享我的疑惑跟恐惧 |
[16:29] | That is correct. Yes. | 没错 就是那样 |
[16:31] | You’re supposed to put all that stuff in a little box in your mind… | 你应该把那件事放在心里… |
[16:35] | …and lock it up tight. | 永不再提 |
[16:38] | – Your mother told you this? – Yes. | -那是你妈告诫你的 -对 |
[16:40] | The woman who married a bunch of times | 那个结过很多次婚 |
[16:42] | and killed herself when you were 13? | 在你十三岁时就自杀的女人 |
[16:46] | Oh, my God, you’re right. | 我的天啊 你说得对 |
[16:47] | Go! Go tell Chandler. Hurry, before it’s too late! | 快去告诉钱德勒 快点 免得太迟了 |
[16:51] | Wait! Does this also mean that putting out doesn’t get you love? | 等一下 这表示放荡是得不到真爱的吗 |
[17:01] | – I cannot believe I’m gonna meet Jessica Ashley! – Wait, wait. | -我就要见到杰西卡·艾什莉了 -等一下 |
[17:04] | Rach, please be cool, okay? | 瑞秋 拜托你矜持一点 好吗 |
[17:06] | I work with this woman. | 我跟这个女人一起工作 |
[17:08] | Okay, I’m totally cool. | 好吧 我会很矜持的 |
[17:11] | Come in. | 请进 |
[17:13] | – Hey, Jessica. – Hey, Jess. | -杰西卡 -杰西 |
[17:17] | This is my friend Rachel. | 她是我朋友瑞秋 |
[17:18] | What’s up? | 你好吗 |
[17:24] | Here’s your Soapie. I accepted it for you. | 这是你的肥皂奖 我代表你领了奖 |
[17:27] | Oh, my God. I won? | 天啊 我得奖了 |
[17:29] | Do you have any idea what this means? | 你知道这意味着吗 |
[17:34] | That’s it? You’re not gonna put it on your shelf or anything? | 你不把奖杯摆在柜子里吗 |
[17:38] | No, I try to save that for real awards. | 不 只有真正的奖杯才配摆在柜子里 |
[17:41] | Now if you’ll excuse me? | 失陪 |
[17:46] | – Take it back? – Absolutely. | -要拿回去吗 -那当然 |
[17:53] | Yeah, you do! | 对 干得漂亮 |
[17:57] | Honey? As we get closer to the wedding… | 亲爱的 我们快结婚了… |
[18:00] | …is there anything you’d like to talk about and share? | 你有什么事想跟我分享吗 |
[18:03] | Okay. I think the centerpieces are too big. | 好吧 我觉得桌上的装饰物太大了 |
[18:07] | You’re wrong. The centerpieces are fine. | 才没有 装饰物尺寸刚刚好 |
[18:12] | Do you ever get scared at all? | 你曾经害怕过吗 |
[18:14] | Kind of. They’re really big. | 有一点 那玩意真的很大 |
[18:18] | Doesn’t it ever freak you out | 你不害怕自己 |
[18:19] | that you’ll never be with anybody new again? | 没办法再结识新的伴侣吗 |
[18:24] | What? | 什么 |
[18:26] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[18:29] | Sometimes it bothers me that I’ll never have that feeling. | 我一想到不会再有心动的感觉就觉得难过 |
[18:33] | When you meet someone for the first time | 当你刚刚认识一个人 |
[18:35] | …and it’s new and exciting. You know that rush? | 会觉得新鲜刺激 你知道那种心动的感觉吗 |
[18:40] | No. | 不 |
[18:42] | No, when I first meet somebody… | 不 当我刚刚认识一个人… |
[18:44] | …it’s mostly panic, anxiety and a great deal of sweating. | 我会觉得慌张 焦虑 满头大汗 |
[18:51] | Okay. But you’re a guy. | 好吧 但你是男人 |
[18:53] | Does it not freak out that you’ll never sleep with anybody else? | 你不害怕你永远不能再跟别人上床吗 |
[18:57] | Sleeping with somebody, no. | 不能跟别人上床 不 |
[19:00] | Anxiety, panic and, I’m afraid, even more sweating. | 我害怕的是焦虑 慌张 满头大汗 |
[19:05] | Even with me? | 即使是我跟在一起 |
[19:07] | I was dangerously dehydrated | 我们刚开始交往的六个月 |
[19:08] | the first six months of our relationship. | 我严重脱水 |
[19:13] | For me, the rush is knowing | 对我来说 |
[19:15] | that we’ll be together the rest of our lives. | 一想到我们会共度余生就觉得心动 |
[19:20] | – Really? – Well, yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[19:22] | But now that I know that you’re having these thoughts, | 但知道你有这些想法 |
[19:24] | we’re back to panic, anxiety and… | 我又找回了慌张 焦虑跟… |
[19:27] | …I’ll definitely need some kind of sports drink. | 我真的需要喝点运动饮料 |
[19:31] | Come here. Oh, you don’t have to worry. | 过来 你不必担心 |
[19:37] | Besides, you know what? | 而且你知道吗 |
[19:39] | I’ll have a lot of new things with you. | 跟你在一起 我一定会惊喜不断 |
[19:41] | The first time we buy a house. | 我们第一次买房子 |
[19:43] | Our first kid. Our first grandkid. | 第一个孩子 第一个孙子 |
[19:46] | Water. Water. Water. | 给我水 快点 |
[19:50] | Mr. Morse? Can I speak to you for a moment? | 摩斯 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[19:56] | That was a great lecture today. Did you get a little haircut? | 你今天的课上得很精彩 你剪了头发吗 |
[20:01] | Yeah, yeah. Do you like it? Do you love it? | 对 你喜欢吗 你爱我的发型吗 |
[20:06] | I want you to know I’m changing your grade back. | 我要告诉你 我会把你的成绩改回来 |
[20:09] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[20:12] | I know what you’re trying to pull here. It won’t work. | 我知道你在搞什么鬼 那样是行不通的 |
[20:15] | I’m not trying to pull anything. Look, I love you, dude. | 我没有搞鬼 听着 我爱你 |
[20:21] | I’m not even gonna talk about this. | 我根本不想谈这件事 |
[20:23] | This little “thing” is over. | 这件”风流韵事”结束了 |
[20:25] | I know you have a girlfriend. | 我知道你有女朋友 |
[20:28] | And I know about the other professors. | 也知道其他教授的事了 |
[20:30] | How do you think that makes me feel, Ned? You used me! | 知道这些我会有什么感觉 你利用了我 |
[20:34] | You don’t love me and you never did! | 你不爱我 你从来都没爱过我 |
[20:40] | Professor Winston. Professor Frederickson. | 温斯顿教授 佛迪瑞克森教授 |
[20:45] | I’ll be right with you. | 我马上来 |
[20:47] | Don’t make this worse and I’ll give you a “C.” | 别把这件事搞大 我会给你”丙” |
[20:49] | Shall we? | 我们可以走了吗 |
[20:57] | – Rach. – I’ll be out in a second. | -瑞秋 -我马上来 |
[21:06] | “It’s just so unexpected! | 这简直太意外了 |
[21:10] | I’ll tell you, it’s such an honor to just be nominated… | 我得告诉大家 被提名诺贝尔奖… |
[21:15] | …for a Nobel Prize. | 已经是莫大的光荣 |
[21:18] | And, you know, to win one for a massage! | 而我竟然因为按摩得了诺贝尔奖 |
[21:24] | Especially just after winning a Tony Award for Best Actress…” | 特别是我刚拿下东尼奖的最佳女演员奖… |
[21:27] | Honey, we have to go. Our reservations are at 8. | 我们订了八点的位置 |
[21:29] | “…in Reservations at Eight. | 以《我们订了八点的位置》一剧 |
[21:31] | by Neil Simon. | 得奖编剧是尼尔·西蒙 |
[21:34] | Thank you, Neil. Thank you for the words.” | 谢谢你 尼尔 谢谢你写的台词 |
[21:38] | Okay honey, you can finish this later we’re gonna be late. We gotta go. | 待会再玩 我们要迟到了 赶紧走 |
[21:40] | Please don’t play the music. Just one more thing. | 请先不要奏乐 我就说最后一句 |
[21:44] | “Live from New York, it’s Saturday Night!” | “纽约现场直播欢迎收看《周末夜现场》” |