时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I saw the Porsche parked out front. | 我看到保时捷停在前门 |
[00:07] | Can I get the keys? | 你能把钥匙借给我一下吗 |
[00:08] | Thought I’d take that bad boy out for a spin. | 我想带那个坏小子去兜个风 |
[00:10] | Wait a minute! You let Ross drive the Porsche | 等等 罗斯可以开你的保时捷 |
[00:13] | and when I ask, you say you’re the only one allowed to drive it. | 我问你时 你说只有你自己能开 |
[00:15] | He’s my brother, plus he drives so slow | 他是我哥哥 而且他开车跟乌龟爬一样 |
[00:18] | he could never hurt it. | 不会出事的 |
[00:19] | It’s a car, Monica, not a rocket ship. | 那是辆车子 莫妮卡 又不是火箭飞船 |
[00:23] | Whatever, Ross. | 罗斯 |
[00:24] | Just replace the bulbs in the brake lights after you’re done. | 兜完风之后 帮我换一下刹车灯的灯泡 |
[00:30] | Saw the Porsche out there, Mon. Looking good. | 我看到保时捷了 莫妮卡 看着很酷 |
[00:33] | When do I get to take that baby out again? | 我什么时候能再开着它去兜风 |
[00:38] | You let Joey drive it? | 你让乔伊开保时捷 |
[00:39] | I’ve never driven it, okay? Not once. | 我从来没开过 一次都没有 |
[00:42] | Okay, once. Okay, I drive it all the time. | 好吧 只有一次 好吧 我常开着出门 |
[00:48] | Nice work, everybody. So much for the “you-can-drive-it | 我们的”你可以开它去兜风 |
[00:50] | but-don’t-tell-Rachel” plan. | 但别告诉瑞秋”计划宣告失败 |
[00:53] | Wow, I can’t believe you lied to me. | 哇 我不敢相信你骗我 |
[00:55] | I can fix this. | 交给我来吧 |
[00:56] | Monica, Rachel thinks all you talk about is the wedding. | 莫妮卡 瑞秋认为你满嘴只知道谈婚礼的事 |
[01:02] | Rachel, the reason why I won’t let you drive the Porsche | 我不会让你开保时捷 |
[01:05] | is because you’re a terrible driver. | 因为你是个很差劲的司机 |
[01:08] | There. That wasn’t about the wedding. | 好了 这件事跟婚礼无关 |
[01:12] | Rach, if you want to go for a ride in the Porsche | 如果你想开保时捷去兜风 |
[01:14] | I’ll be glad to take you for a quick spin around the block. | 我可以载你在街角转一下 |
[01:17] | Yeah, you got a couple hours? | 你接下来几小时都没事吗 |
[01:25] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:30] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:32] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:35] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:39] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:42] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:45] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:48] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:59] | Whew, that was a brisk ride. | 刚才真是痛快 |
[02:02] | – Take the top down, did you? – Only way to fly. | -你开了车篷吧 -飞一般的感觉 |
[02:07] | Come on, Ross. Give me the keys. | 来嘛 罗斯 把钥匙给我 |
[02:08] | Monica does not know what she’s talking about! | 莫妮卡她冤枉我了 |
[02:10] | I’m an excellent driver. | 我是个很棒的司机 |
[02:12] | You’re fast and irresponsible. | 你开车飞快 又不负责任 |
[02:14] | That adds up to a bad driver. | 你的确是个差劲的司机 |
[02:16] | In high school, that added up to head cheerleader. | 高中时 这几个特点让我成为啦啦队长 |
[02:24] | Did you see the look that girl just gave me? | 你看到那个女孩看我的眼神了吗 |
[02:28] | She must’ve seen me cruising in the bad boy. | 她一定是看到了我开保时捷的模样 |
[02:31] | – She’s checking out your beehive. – What? | -她在看你的鸟窝头 -什么 |
[02:35] | – Give me a brush. – Give me the keys. | -把梳子给我 -钥匙给我 |
[02:37] | – No way! – Well, no brush. | -不行 -那我就不给你梳子 |
[02:39] | Fine. It doesn’t matter. | 好吧 没关系 |
[02:41] | Because if I remember correctly, | 如果我没记错 |
[02:43] | there’s a comb on the floor of the bathroom. | 洗手间地上有一把梳子 |
[03:02] | Alimony. | 这是我的赡养费 |
[03:08] | Chandler, we still haven’t gotten an RSVP from your dad. | 钱德勒 你爸还没寄回函给我们 |
[03:11] | Oh, right. Maybe that’s because I didn’t send him an invitation. | 对 或许那是因为我没寄喜贴给他 |
[03:17] | Chandler, he’s your father. He should be at our wedding. | 他是你爸爸 他应该来参加我们的婚礼 |
[03:20] | I don’t even know the man, okay? | 我跟他根本不熟 |
[03:21] | We’re not that close. I haven’t seen him in years. | 我们关系很疏远 我好几年没跟他见过面了 |
[03:24] | What are you gonna do when he finds out he wasn’t even asked? | 如果他知道我们没有邀请他呢 |
[03:26] | He doesn’t have to know! It’s not like we run in the same circles. | 我们的生活圈不一样 |
[03:29] | I hang out with you guys and he… | 我跟你们来往 而他… |
[03:32] | …stars in a drag show in Vegas. | 他在拉斯维加斯表演变装秀 |
[03:36] | I think I want to trade circles. | 我想和他交换生活圈 |
[03:39] | Trust me. You don’t want him there, either. | 相信我 你也不会想邀请他过来 |
[03:40] | Nobody will stare at the bride… | 到时候没有人会看新娘… |
[03:42] | …when the father of the groom is wearing a backless dress. | 因为新郎的爸爸穿着露背连衣裙 |
[03:46] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[03:47] | As long as he’s not wearing a white dress and veil, I don’t care. | 只要他不穿婚纱 我根本不在乎 |
[03:50] | I think I need to do some shopping. | 我得去买点东西 |
[04:01] | Nice. | 太棒了 |
[04:05] | My God! | 我的天啊 |
[04:07] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你想要干什么 |
[04:10] | Just washing the windshield. | 我只是在洗挡风玻璃 |
[04:17] | There’s no way I’m letting you drive this car. | 我绝不会让你开这辆车 |
[04:20] | Why don’t you just hand over the keys. | 你为什么不把钥匙还给我 |
[04:24] | Do not start this car. | 别启动引擎 |
[04:30] | Okay, okay. I will give you 20 bucks… | 好吧 我给你二十块… |
[04:33] | …if you get out of this car right now. Hey! | 只要你立刻下车 嘿 |
[04:38] | Look. | 听着 |
[04:40] | Ross, if you’re so freaked out, just get in the car. | 如果你真的那么害怕 就快上车吧 |
[04:42] | With you? Yeah, right. | 跟你一起去兜风 好主意啊 |
[04:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:45] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧… |
[04:51] | What are you doing? Get in the front. | 你这是要干嘛 坐到前面来 |
[04:54] | In the death seat?! | 你要我坐死亡座椅 |
[05:02] | – Hey, guys. – Hi, sweetie. | -嘿 大家好 -嘿 亲爱的 |
[05:04] | – Ready to go? – Yeah, sure. | -准备要走了吗 -走吧 |
[05:05] | I left my purse at Monica’s. I’ll be back. | 我的皮包在莫妮卡家 我马上回来 |
[05:08] | – Wait a minute. – What? | -等一下 -干嘛 |
[05:16] | That one kept going. | 我还在头晕 |
[05:23] | So, you and Phoebe, huh? | 你跟菲比在交往哈 |
[05:25] | – How long have you been going out? – Over a month. | -你们交往多久了 -一个多月 |
[05:28] | Maybe we ought to get to know each other a little better. | 我们应该多了解一下彼此 |
[05:30] | – Sure. I’d like that. – Yeah. So, uh… | -好 我很乐意 -好 所以… |
[05:35] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[05:39] | – It’s Jake. – Joey. | -我是杰克 -我是乔伊 |
[05:42] | Jake, do you like the Knicks? | 你喜欢尼克队吗 |
[05:44] | Yeah, big fan. | 当然 铁杆球迷 |
[05:45] | Me too. There’s a game on Tuesday. Do you want to go? | 我也是 星期二有比赛你要一起去吗 |
[05:48] | That’d be great! Let me make sure I’m not doing anything Tuesday. | 太棒了 我得先确定星期二没事 |
[06:00] | Here. | 拿去吧 |
[06:02] | – What’s this? – It’s your suitcase. | -这是什么 -你的行李 |
[06:04] | We’re going to Las Vegas. | 我们要去拉斯维加斯 |
[06:06] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[06:07] | You mean like eloping? No more stupid wedding stuff. | 我们要私奔 不必再筹备那场愚蠢的婚礼了 |
[06:09] | No more these flowers, these flowers, these flowers. | 不必再烦恼要选哪种花 |
[06:11] | Think of the money we’ll save. | 想想我们能省多少钱 |
[06:14] | – We’re not eloping. – I love the flowers. | -我们不是要私奔 -我喜欢那些花 |
[06:15] | Can our wedding be bigger, please? | 我们的婚礼能办得再盛大一点吗 拜托 |
[06:19] | We’re going to Las Vagas to see your dad. | 我们要去拉斯维加斯找你爸 |
[06:21] | It’s time you two talked, and I want to get to know my father-in-law. | 你们俩该谈谈了 我想认识我公公 |
[06:23] | We already went over this and I won. | 我们已经谈过这件事了 我赢了 |
[06:25] | No, you didn’t. Honey, just so you know… | 不 你没赢 亲爱的 你应该知道 |
[06:29] | Now that you’re marrying me, you don’t get to win anymore. | 你马上要娶我进门了 你以后就别想赢了 |
[06:33] | Forget it, okay? I don’t want to go. | 算了吧 我不想去 |
[06:35] | I don’t want to see him. I don’t wanna. | 我不想见到他 不想 |
[06:37] | Chandler, I know your dad embarrassed you. I know… | 我知道你爸让你觉得丢脸 |
[06:40] | No, no, no. All kids are embarrassed by their parents. | 所有的孩子都会觉得自己的父母很丢脸 |
[06:43] | You’d have to come up with a new word for what I went through. | 你得想个新说法来形容我的苦痛经历 |
[06:47] | In high school, he used to come to all my swim meets… | 在高中的时候 他参加了我所有的游泳比赛 |
[06:49] | …dressed as a different Hollywood starlet. | 每次都打扮成不一样的好莱坞明星 |
[06:53] | It’s hard enough to be 14. | 我十四岁的日子很不好过 |
[06:54] | You’re skinny, you’re wearing Speedos | 我瘦巴巴的 泳裤太大 |
[06:56] | that your mom promised you’d grow into. | 我妈还说有一天我穿着会合身 |
[07:01] | You look up in the stands. There’s your dad cheering you on. | 我抬头看着看台 发现我爸在我为加油 |
[07:04] | Dressed as Carmen Miranda, | 他打扮成卡曼·米兰达 |
[07:06] | wearing a headdress with real fruit… | 戴着有真水果头饰的帽子 |
[07:08] | …that he will later hand out to your friends | 之后他会把那些水果分给你的朋友 |
[07:11] | as a healthy snack. | 作为餐后水果 |
[07:14] | The point is, he was at every one of your swim meets, | 重点是他参加了你每一场游泳比赛 |
[07:16] | and he was there cheering you on. | 到现场帮你加油 |
[07:18] | That’s a pretty great dad. | 他是个好爸爸 |
[07:20] | He had sex with Mr. Garibaldi. | 他跟嘉利巴迪先生上床了 |
[07:23] | – Who’s Mr. Garibaldi? – Does it matter?! | -谁是嘉利巴迪先生 -那很重要吗 |
[07:28] | Chandler, you’re not 14 anymore, okay? | 你不再是十四岁的孩子 好吗 |
[07:32] | Maybe it’s time you let that stuff go. | 你该忘了那些往事 |
[07:35] | If your father is not at your wedding, | 如果他没来参加你的婚礼 |
[07:37] | you’ll regret it for the rest of your life. | 你会遗憾终生的 |
[07:43] | Okay, but I’m just doing this for you. | 好吧 但我这么做是为了你 |
[07:46] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[07:48] | So I never get to win anymore? | 我永远都赢不了吗 |
[07:50] | How much did you ever win before? | 你以前又赢过几次 |
[07:58] | Listen, you know how when you’re wearing pants | 你知道当你穿着裤子 |
[08:01] | and you lean forward, I check out your underwear? | 身体往前倾时 我可以看到你的内裤吗 |
[08:03] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[08:06] | Well, when Jake did it… | 杰克弯腰的时候 |
[08:08] | …I saw that he was wearing women’s underwear. | 我看到他穿着女人的内裤 |
[08:12] | I know. They were mine. | 我知道 那是我的内裤 |
[08:17] | No, no, wait. That’s weird. | 等一下 那样太奇怪了 |
[08:20] | No, it’s not. We were goofing around, | 我们只是闹着玩 |
[08:22] | and I dared him to try them on. | 我跟他打赌他不敢穿 |
[08:24] | That’s weird! | 那真的很奇怪 |
[08:25] | – I’m wearing his briefs right now. – That’s kind of hot. | -我正穿着他的内裤 -那还挺性感的 |
[08:30] | I think so too. And that little flap? | 我也这么觉得 你知道前面那个小洞吗 |
[08:33] | It’s great for holding my lipstick. | 刚好可以拿来放我的口红 |
[08:40] | I wouldn’t know about that. | 这种事情我倒没机会知道 |
[08:44] | Jake says that womers underwear is actually more comfortable. | 杰克说 女人的内裤更舒服 |
[08:48] | And he loves how silk feels against his skin. | 他喜欢丝质内裤贴在皮肤上的感觉 |
[08:51] | Next thing you know, he’ll be telling you | 接下来他会说 |
[08:52] | that your high heels are good for his posture! | 穿上你的高跟鞋他更婀娜多姿 |
[08:56] | There’s nothing wrong with Jake. | 杰克没什么不正常的 |
[08:57] | He is all man. | 他是个货真价实的男人 |
[08:59] | I’m thinking even more than you. | 我担心的是你 |
[09:01] | He looked like a real lumberjack in those pink lacies. | 他看起来像是穿着粉红色蕾丝内裤的伐木工人 |
[09:06] | I’m just saying only a man completely secure with his masculinity | 我是说只有真正相信自己有男子气概的男人 |
[09:10] | could wear women’s underwear. | 才会穿上女人的内裤 |
[09:12] | I don’t think you could ever do that. | 我敢说你办不到 |
[09:14] | – I am secure with my masculinity. – Okay, whatever. | -我很相信自己的男子气概 -随便你 |
[09:18] | You’ve seen my huge stack of porn, right? | 你看过我收集的色情杂志吧 |
[09:32] | God, I forgot how much I love driving. | 天啊 我都忘了我有多爱开车 |
[09:36] | I have got to get my license renewed. | 我得去换新驾照 |
[09:41] | You don’t have a valid driver’s license? | 你的驾照过期了 |
[09:43] | Okay, that’s it. Pull over right now. | 好了 马上停车 |
[09:45] | Ross, you’re so tense. | 罗斯 你太紧张了 |
[09:47] | You just gotta relax, okay? | 你得放轻松 好吗 |
[09:49] | Just need to relax. All right? Just need to relax. | 你只需要放轻松 好吗 放轻松 |
[09:54] | What are you…? That’s not funny. Stop horsing around. | 你再… 那一点都不好笑 别闹了 |
[09:58] | I am not horsing around, okay? | 我没有胡闹 好吗 |
[10:00] | I am “Porsche-ing” around. | 我在”开保时捷”兜风 |
[10:11] | Stay calm. Nothing is gonna happen to you. | 保持冷静 不会有事的 |
[10:14] | You’re not in that much trouble. | 你没有惹上大麻烦 |
[10:16] | Really? You think so? | 真的吗 你那么觉得 |
[10:18] | I was talking to myself. You’re going down! | 我是在跟自己说话 你死定了 |
[11:04] | Has someone taken your order yet? | 有人来帮你们点东西了吗 |
[11:06] | Oh, yeah. She did. He did. She? | 对 她来过了 是他才对 是她吗 |
[11:10] | I’m sorry, I’m new. I don’t… | 抱歉 我第一次来 我不… |
[11:14] | I just ordered a beer. | 我点了一杯啤酒 |
[11:16] | You’re straight. I get it. | 你是异性恋 我懂了 |
[11:20] | I still say that if we called your dad, | 如果我们打电话给你爸 |
[11:21] | we could’ve gotten better seats. | 就能占到比较好一点的位置 |
[11:23] | No, no. I don’t want him to know we’re here yet. | 我不想让他知道我们来了 |
[11:25] | I’m not sure I’m ready for that. | 我还没有准备好 |
[11:26] | Besides, he won’t be too happy to see me either. | 而且他看到我也不会太高兴 |
[11:29] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:32] | I don’t know if I told you this, | 我不知道我有没有告诉你… |
[11:33] | but he’s kind of tried to contact me a lot over the last few years. | 过去几年他常常试着跟我联络 |
[11:38] | What? | 什么 |
[11:39] | Yeah. He’s made phone calls, written letters. | 对 他会打电话 写信给我 |
[11:42] | He came to New York. But I always said I was too busy to see him. | 他会到纽约来 但我总是说我很忙 |
[11:46] | It’s very “Cats in the Cradle.” I don’t want to get into it. | 就像是”恶意缺席” 我真的不想谈 |
[11:52] | Here we go. | 节日要开始了 |
[11:54] | Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the incomparable… | 各位先生女士 欢迎与世无双的… |
[11:57] | …Helena Handbasket. | 海莲娜·汉德巴斯奇 |
[12:04] | Hello, darlings. | 嗨 我的小亲亲们 |
[12:05] | And there’s Daddy. | 他就是我爸 |
[12:15] | Switch places with me. Switch places with me. | 快跟我换位置 |
[12:17] | Come on! I’ll go under, you go over. | 快点 我在上面 你在下面 |
[12:18] | – Yeah, I’ll get right on that. – Come on, Ross! | -对 我愿意那么做 -快点 罗斯 |
[12:21] | – What? No. Hey, Rach, come on. – Come on! | -什么 别 瑞秋 别那样 -快点 |
[12:25] | I’m sure we won’t get arrested for this. | 我相信我们不会因此被逮捅 |
[12:29] | God! | 天啊 |
[12:34] | Hi, officer. Was I going a little too fast? | 嗨 警官 我的速度有点快吗 |
[12:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[12:40] | – Can I see your license, please? – Yes, absolutely. | -麻烦你把驾照拿出来 -没问题 |
[12:43] | It’s weird. I had a dream last night | 这太奇怪了 我昨晚做了一个梦 |
[12:46] | that I was stopped by a policeman. | 梦到我被一个警察拦下来 |
[12:49] | And then he… | 然后他… |
[12:50] | Well, I probably shouldn’t tell you the rest. | 或许我不该告诉你接下来的情节 |
[12:54] | Your license. | 你的驾照 |
[12:56] | Yes. Here you go, Officer… | 对 在这里 警官… |
[13:00] | …Handsome. | 帅哥警官 |
[13:02] | – It’s Hanson. – Oops, sorry. My mistake. | -是韩森才对 -对不起 我看错了 |
[13:05] | Dear Lord! | 我的天啊 |
[13:09] | – Wow! – Here it comes. | -哇 -准备受死吧 |
[13:11] | This is a great picture. | 这张照片很漂亮 |
[13:14] | Really? You think so? | 真的吗 你真那么想 |
[13:16] | You know, I had just rolled right out of bed. | 拍照时我才刚刚起床 |
[13:18] | You look phenomenal. | 你看起来很美 |
[13:20] | She should! It was taken 10 years ago! | 能不美吗 那是十年前的照片了 |
[13:26] | You know, you’re probably wondering about the old date. | 你知道的 你可能会纳闷日期有点不太对劲 |
[13:31] | Yes, I am. You’re an Aquarius, huh? | 没错 你是水瓶座吗 |
[13:35] | – I’ll bet you’re a Gemini. – No. | -我敢说你是双子座 -不是 |
[13:38] | – Taurus? – No. | -金牛座 -不是 |
[13:40] | – Virgo? – No. | -处女座 -不是 |
[13:42] | – Sagittarius? – Yep. | -射手座 -对 |
[13:43] | I knew it. I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[13:46] | – I’ll tell what? You won’t speed anymore, right? – I won’t speed. | -不要再超速了 好吗 -我不会超速的 |
[13:50] | And you promise you’ll get this taken care of right away? | 你发誓你会去换驾照 |
[13:51] | – I promise. – In the meantime, you better let him drive. | -我发誓 -还有 最好让他开车 |
[13:53] | – Does he have a license? – Yeah. | -他有驾照吗 -有 |
[13:55] | – Can he handle a stick? – Well… | -他会开手动档的车吗 -那个 |
[13:58] | I can handle a stick! | 我会开手动的车 |
[14:04] | I feel pretty. | 我感觉很美 |
[14:06] | Oh so pretty. | 非常美 |
[14:08] | – I feel pretty and witty and… – Gay! | -我感觉自己美丽 智慧 -是同性恋 |
[14:15] | That can’t be your father. | 他不可能是你爸 |
[14:17] | Believe me. I’ve been saying that for years. | 多年来我一直是那么告诉自己 |
[14:20] | – Oh, my God! – What? | -我的天啊 -怎么了 |
[14:22] | That’s Mr. Garibaldi playing the piano. | 弹钢琴的人就是嘉利巴迪先生 |
[14:27] | For I’m loved by a pretty wonderful boy! | 因为我被帅气出色的小伙所爱 |
[14:39] | Hello, and welcome to the show. | 嗨 欢迎你们来看表演 |
[14:42] | I see some of our regulars in the audience. | 在观众席中我看到一些常客 |
[14:46] | And a couple of irregulars. | 还有一些新面孔 |
[14:51] | He’s coming into the audience. He’s coming into the audience. | 他要走进观众席里了 他要走进观众席里了 |
[14:53] | Relax. You’ll be fine. | 放轻松 你会没事的 |
[14:55] | Oh, much better. You’re invisible now. | 好多了 现在你成了隐形人 |
[14:59] | – Where are you from? – Bakersfield. | -你是从哪里来的 -贝克斯菲德 |
[15:02] | – I’m sorry? – Bakersfield. | -对不起 -贝克斯菲德 |
[15:05] | No, no, I heard. I’m just sorry. | 不 我听到了 我只是觉得很遗憾 |
[15:09] | It can’t happen like this. I’ll meet you back at the hotel. | 我无法面对这种事情 我们回酒店碰面 |
[15:13] | Look, a standing ovation already. | 大家看 已经有人站起来鼓掌 |
[15:15] | So early in the show. | 节目才刚刚开始 |
[15:17] | Turn around, darling. Let me see your pretty face. | 转身吧 亲爱的 让我看看你帅气的脸 |
[15:29] | Can we have our drinks, please? | 我们的饮料能快点送上来吗 |
[15:31] | Waiter? …tress? | 服务生 小姐 |
[15:45] | – Hey, Pheebs. – Hey. | -嘿 菲比 -嘿 |
[15:50] | Check it out. | 你看 |
[15:57] | How much of a man am I? | 我很有男子气概吧 |
[15:59] | Wow, nice. | 哇 太棒了 |
[16:01] | Manly, and also kind of a slut. | 你很有男子气概 还有点淫荡 |
[16:05] | You know. I’m beginning to see what Jake was talking about. | 我开始明白杰克的意思了 |
[16:08] | The silk feels really good. | 丝质内裤感觉真的很舒服 |
[16:11] | And things aren’t as smashed down as I thought they would be. | 而那玩意不像我想象中会挤成一团 |
[16:16] | That’s great, Joe. | 那真的是太棒了 乔伊 |
[16:18] | You have so many more choices than with men’s underwear. | 男人的内裤选择就没那么多了 |
[16:21] | Bikini, French cut, thong. | 比基尼 法式剪栽 丁字裤 |
[16:23] | And the fabrics: you got cotton, silk, lace. | 质料有棉 丝 蕾丝 |
[16:26] | You know what I’ve always wondered about? Pantyhose! | 你知道我一直想穿什么吗 裤袜 |
[16:30] | The way they start at your toe, then they go all the way up to… | 从脚趾头开始一路住上拉到… |
[16:37] | I should go take these off, shouldn’t I ? | 我应该把内裤脱下来了 对吧 |
[16:39] | I think it’s important you do. | 你最好脱了吧 |
[16:44] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[16:48] | Chandler. | 钱德勒 |
[16:51] | Chandler? | 钱德勒 |
[16:52] | What an unusual name. | 那个名字真是与众不同 |
[16:54] | You must have had terribly fascinating parents. | 你的父母一定很出色 |
[16:58] | Oh, they’re a hoot. | 他们很有幽默感 |
[17:02] | And who is your friend? | 你的朋友叫什么名字 |
[17:04] | I’m Monica. | 我是莫妮卡 |
[17:07] | – Monica. Where are you from? – New York. | -莫妮卡 你们从哪里来的 -纽约 |
[17:11] | I’m not very fond of New York. | 我不太喜欢纽约 |
[17:14] | Queens, I like. | 但我喜欢皇后区[变装皇后] |
[17:18] | What is this… | 这个亮晶晶的… |
[17:20] | …sparkling something, honey, huh? | 东西是什么 亲爱的 |
[17:25] | Actually, Monica and I are engaged. | 事实上莫妮卡跟我订婚了 |
[17:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:32] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[17:34] | When’s the big day? | 你们什么时候结婚 |
[17:38] | In two weeks. | 两星期后 |
[17:41] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[17:44] | Well, I wish you both a lifetime of happiness. | 我祝你们两个永远幸福 |
[17:50] | So, you’re bald. | 原来你是个秃头 |
[17:52] | Wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[17:57] | We’d love it if you could be there. | 我们希望你能来参加我们的婚礼 |
[18:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:04] | I know it would make me happy… | 你能来我会觉得很开心 |
[18:08] | …ma’am. | 夫人 |
[18:12] | Then I wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 我一定会去的 |
[18:16] | I’m getting all misty here. | 我都热泪盈眶了 |
[18:19] | You’d think I was having my legs waxed or something. | 你们一定会以为我刚刚用热蜡除过腿毛 |
[18:27] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -我很好 |
[18:30] | Thanks for making me do this. | 谢谢你逼我这么做 |
[18:33] | Before we go on with the show, | 在继续表演前 |
[18:35] | I want to say to the bride and groom… | 我要跟这对新人说… |
[18:37] | …how lucky they are to have found each other. | 他们非常幸运能邂逅彼此 |
[18:41] | In every life a little rain must fall. | 每个人的人生都会遇到雨天 |
[18:44] | Fortunately… | 还好… |
[18:46] | …in my life… | 在我的人生中… |
[18:51] | – It’s raining men! – Hallelujah! | -天上在下男人 -哈利路亚 |
[18:54] | – It’s raining men! – Amen! | -天上在下男人 -阿门 |
[19:02] | When I was growing up, I played the one on the far left. | 我小时候演过最左边那个角色 |
[19:18] | Remind me to introduce you to someone. | 提醒我介绍你给某人认识 |
[19:19] | – Who? – Fourth gear. | -谁 -四档 |
[19:26] | What does he want? I wasn’t doing anything. | 他想做什么 我什么都没做 |
[19:29] | Maybe he saw your hands | 或许他看到你的手 |
[19:30] | slip briefly from the 10 and 2:00 position. | 只会从十点的位置滑到两点的位置 |
[19:35] | Maybe it’s Sergeant Sagittarius coming back to flirt some more. | 或许是射手座警官折回来想泡你 |
[19:42] | It’s a different guy. | 不是刚刚那个警官 |
[19:47] | Good evening, officer. | 晚上好 警官 |
[19:49] | Do you know how fast you were travelling back there? | 你知道你的时速有多快吗 |
[19:51] | No, I don’t, but it couldn’t have been more than 60. | 我不知道 但应该没有超过六十英里 |
[19:55] | You’re right. It was 37. | 你说得对 只有三十七英里 |
[20:02] | You’re not gonna give me a ticket for driving too slow, are you? | 你该不会因为我开得太慢而开我罚单吧 |
[20:05] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[20:16] | You know, officer… | 你知道的 警官… |
[20:19] | I had the weirdest dream last night. | 昨晚我做了一个非常奇怪的梦 |
[20:22] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[20:25] | Your license, please. | 麻烦你把驾照拿出来 |
[20:27] | You don’t want to hear about my dream… | 你不想想听听我做了什么梦… |
[20:31] | …Officer… | 警官… |
[20:33] | …Pretty? | …可爱警官 |
[20:38] | It’s Petty. | 是佩坦警官才对 |
[20:41] | I’ll be right back with your ticket. | 我马上帮你开罚单 |
[20:46] | – You have a son. – I know. I know. | -你有个儿子 -我知道 |
[20:55] | – You feel better? – Yeah. Much. | -你觉得好一点了吗 -我好多了 |
[20:58] | Listen… | 听着… |
[21:00] | Not that I’m insecure about my manood or anything… | 我并不是担心我的男子气概… |
[21:04] | …but I think I need to hook up with a woman right now. | 但我觉得我应该马上去泡个女人 |
[21:09] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[21:19] | You look familiar. Do I know you from somewhere? | 你看起来好眼熟 我认识你吗 |
[21:21] | I don’t think so. | 应该不认识 |
[21:23] | Maybe it’s because I’m on television. | 或许因为我是电视演员 |
[21:27] | – I’m an actor on Days of our Lives. – Wow. Really? | -我演过《我们的日子》 -真的吗 |
[21:31] | – $4.50, please. – Oh, let me get this. | -一共是四块半 谢谢 -让我来吧 |
[21:45] | These are for you. | 这是送你的 |