时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[00:04] | – Great. Just give me a sec to change film. – Okay. | -让我换一下底片 -好 |
[00:06] | Okay. I know I’m not supposed to know, | 我知道你不希望我知道 |
[00:08] | but I do and I’m so excited for you. | 但我知道了 我真为你感到高兴 |
[00:11] | What’s going on? | 什么回事 |
[00:12] | Monica’s pregnant. | 莫妮卡怀孕了 |
[00:15] | Oh, my God. Is that why you guys had to get married? | 天啊 所以说你们两个是奉子成婚 |
[00:19] | Guys, I’m not pregnant. | 我没有怀孕 |
[00:21] | Oh, slow swimmers? | 精子游得太慢了 |
[00:25] | What?! What do you mean? You’re not pregnant? | 什么 你这是什么意思 你没有怀孕吗 |
[00:28] | You didn’t tell anybody I was, did you? | 你没跑去跟别人说我怀孕了吧 |
[00:30] | No. | 没有 |
[00:32] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[00:35] | Why don’t we get a shot of Monica and the bloody soldier. | 我们来拍张莫妮卡跟英勇士兵的合照 |
[00:37] | About that, Joey, you have to change before the party. | 说起这点 乔伊你得在婚宴开始前换套衣服 |
[00:40] | I can’t. I don’t have any other clothes here. | 不行 我没带衣服来换 |
[00:43] | Find some, please. | 那就拜托去找套衣服 |
[00:44] | Anything that doesn’t say, “I died tragically in France.” | 别再穿着”我不幸战死于法国”的衣服了 |
[00:48] | Why don’t we see the bride and the groom, and the bridesmaids. | 我们让新人跟伴娘们合照一些照片吧 |
[00:53] | Hey, Mon, why’d you tell the guys that you weren’t pregnant? | 莫妮卡 你为什么告诉大家你没有怀孕 |
[00:57] | Because I’m not. | 因为我本来就没怀 |
[00:58] | We found your tests. If you’re not pregnant… | 我们发现了你的验孕棒 如果你没有怀孕… |
[01:06] | …it’s because I am. | 那是因为我怀孕了 |
[01:09] | – What are you talking about? – Phoebe, what are you talking about? | -你在胡说什么 -菲比 你在胡说什么 |
[01:12] | Yes, I am with child. | 对 我怀了孩子 |
[01:17] | I didn’t want to say anything because it’s your day. | 我不想说 因为今天是你们的大喜之日 |
[01:19] | I didn’t wanna steal your thunder. | 我不想抢了你的风采 |
[01:21] | So you told people I was pregnant? | 于是你就告诉大家我怀孕了 |
[01:23] | Does this look like a conversation I want to remember? | 你觉得这种对话 我会想要记录下来吗 |
[01:28] | – Who’s the father? – Yeah. | -孩子他爸是谁 -对啊 |
[01:30] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[01:32] | – Why? – Why not? | -为什么 -为什么不行 |
[01:34] | I can’t say because he’s famous. | 我不能说 因为他是名人 |
[01:38] | Oh, my God. Who is it? | 天啊 是哪个名人 |
[01:42] | Phoebe, come on, you have to tell us. | 菲比 你得告诉我们 |
[01:44] | Okay, okay, it’s James Brolin. | 好吧 是詹姆斯.布洛林 |
[01:48] | James Brolin is the father of my baby. | 詹姆斯.布洛林是孩子的爸爸 |
[01:52] | As in Barbra Streisand’s husband James Brolin? | 你指的是芭芭拉·史翠珊的老公詹姆斯·布洛林 |
[01:55] | What?! | 什么 |
[01:57] | Well, he never said that to me. | 他从没跟我提过这事 |
[02:06] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:11] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:13] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:16] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:21] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:24] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:26] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:30] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:38] | Monica, if you step away, | 莫妮卡 请你先到旁边 |
[02:39] | – we’ll get Chandler and the bridesmaids. – Okay. | -我们要拍钱德勒跟伴娘的合照 -好 |
[02:41] | How about just the bridesmaids? | 何不只拍伴娘的合照呢 |
[02:43] | You know, I am the groom. I was told it was a big deal. | 我是新郎 听说这个角色很重要 |
[02:46] | – It is. – Yeah. | -没错 -对 |
[02:50] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:51] | Thank you for that. I just can’t deal with this just quite yet. | 谢谢你 我现在还没有办法处理这件事 |
[02:54] | So instead you told me Monica was pregnant? | 于是你告诉我莫妮卡怀孕了 |
[02:56] | You said she was. I just didn’t disagree with you. | 是你说她怀孕了 我只是没反驳你罢了 |
[02:59] | – Sneaky. – Yeah. | -真狡猾 -是啊 |
[03:01] | Smile, ladies! | 笑一个 姑娘们 |
[03:04] | – By the way, James Brolin? – I know. | -詹姆斯.布洛林 亏你想得出 -我知道 |
[03:08] | I could only think of two names: | 我脑海里只蹦出两个人名 |
[03:09] | Him and Ed Begley Jr. And then… | 他跟小艾德·贝格利 |
[03:09] | [小艾德·贝格利: 美国著名演员 奥斯卡最佳男配角获得者艾德·贝格利的儿子] | |
[03:13] | I remembered he’s gay, so… | 我记得他是男同志 所以… |
[03:16] | Ed Begley Jr. is not gay. | 小艾德·贝格利不是男同志 |
[03:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:30] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[03:31] | Ladies and gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to introduce to you | 先生们女士们 我非常荣幸地 |
[03:34] | for the very first time: Mr. And Mrs. Chandler Bing. | 首次向大家介绍 钱德勒·宾夫妇 |
[03:44] | Before we go out there, I got a present for you. | 到舞池前 我要送你一份礼物 |
[03:46] | Honey, I’m not gonna put my hand in your pocket. | 我才不要把手伸到你的口袋里 |
[03:49] | – No. I’ve been taking dancing lessons. – What? | -不是 我去上了舞蹈课 -什么 |
[03:53] | For the last six weeks. | 我上了六星期的舞蹈课 |
[03:54] | I wanted this to be a moment you’d never forget. | 我希望这一刻能让你永生难忘 |
[03:56] | That is so sweet. | 真的是太体贴了 |
[03:59] | So would you care to join me in our first dance as husband and wife? | 你愿不愿意以夫妻的身份跟我跳第一支舞 |
[04:03] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[04:08] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[04:10] | It’s these new shoes, they’re all slippery. | 我的新鞋太滑了 |
[04:12] | – Are you gonna be able to do this? – Not well. | -你还能跳舞吗 -不太行 |
[04:22] | Well, the good news is, I don’t think anyone’s looking at us. | 好消息是我觉得没人在看我们 |
[04:26] | So are you ready to talk about it? | 你准备好要谈谈了吗 |
[04:30] | No. | 没有 |
[04:33] | Now? | 现在呢 |
[04:35] | No! | 我不要谈 |
[04:37] | – We’ll talk about something else then. – Thank you. | -我们来谈别的事 -谢谢 |
[04:40] | Who’s the father? | 孩子他爸是谁 |
[04:42] | Honey, I haven’t told him yet… | 亲爱的 我还没有告诉他 |
[04:44] | …so, until I do, I don’t think I should tell anybody else. | 我打算先告诉他 再告诉其他人 |
[04:48] | Yeah. That’s fine. That’s fair. | 没关系 那很合理 |
[04:51] | – Is it Tag? – Phoebe! | -是泰格吗 -菲比 |
[04:53] | Okay, I’m sorry. I’ll stop. | 好吧 对不起 我不问了 |
[04:55] | Is it Ross? It’s Ross, isn’t it? | 是罗斯吗 是罗斯吧 |
[04:57] | – Oh, my God, it’s Joey! – Stop it. Okay? | -天啊 是乔伊 -别说了 好吗 |
[05:00] | I am not gonna tell you until I tell him. | 在告诉他之前我不会告诉你的 |
[05:03] | At least we know it’s a him. | 至少我们知道他是个男的 |
[05:12] | Oh, sweet Lord. | 天啊 |
[05:14] | I’m sorry, okay? I went down to the gift shop. | 对不起 好吗 我跑到礼品店 |
[05:16] | It was either this or a bathrobe. | 那里只卖这个跟浴袍 |
[05:19] | Look. What’s more important: the way I’m dressed, | 你更看重哪点呢 是我的穿着打扮 |
[05:20] | or being with you on your special day? | 还是我能出席你的婚礼 |
[05:22] | Honey, I’m not gonna even pretend I was listening. Hey! Hey! | 我都懒得假装刚才在听你说话 |
[05:33] | I’m Ross, I don’t believe we met. | 我是罗斯 我们应该没有见过 |
[05:36] | I’m Monica’s older brother. | 我是莫妮卡的哥哥 |
[05:37] | Hi, I’m Mona from her restaurant. | 我是她在餐厅的同事蒙娜 |
[05:41] | Hello, Mona from her restaurant. | 你好 她在餐厅的同事蒙娜 |
[05:49] | Mona. What a beautiful name. | 蒙娜 这个名字很美 |
[05:52] | You think so? I always kind of hated it. | 是吗 我一直都很讨厌这个名字 |
[05:54] | Come on! Mona Lisa. | 少来了 蒙娜丽莎 |
[05:57] | Mona… | 蒙娜… |
[06:00] | …Llegglachen. | 利格拉齐 |
[06:03] | The famous botanist. | 她是著名的植物学家 |
[06:05] | Oh, no, she’s… Well, she’s dead now, but… | 不 她…她死了 但是 |
[06:09] | Supposedly she was once quite the hottie of the plant world. | 她曾经是植物学界最性感的女人 |
[06:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:15] | – See, I never knew about her. – Linda Llegglachen… | -我根本不认识她 -琳达·利格拉齐 |
[06:24] | So, what table are you at? | 你在几号桌 |
[06:28] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[06:30] | Good. Now there’ll be someone there who likes my name. | 很好 那就有个喜欢我名字的人跟我同桌了 |
[06:33] | Yes, there will. | 对 没错 |
[06:41] | Guess what, Molly Gilbert. | 猜怎么着 莫莉·吉柏特 |
[06:43] | You’ve just been bumped up to table one. | 你刚刚被踢到一号桌了 |
[06:47] | And if it’s all right with you, | 如果你没有意见的话 |
[06:49] | I’ll take your place at table six. | 我要代替你坐到六号桌 |
[06:51] | Martin Llegglachen. | 马丁·利格拉齐 |
[06:56] | That’s better. Now, just bend your arms a little bit. | 这样好多了 现在双手弯曲 |
[06:59] | Now look straight ahead. | 眼睛看前方 |
[07:01] | Okay, this time I want you to really put your ass into it. | 这次我要你臀部用力顶 |
[07:07] | Chandler, darling, look, my date has finally arrived. | 钱德勒 你看我的男伴终于来了 |
[07:11] | I’d like you to meet Dennis Phillips. | 这位是丹尼斯·菲利浦斯 |
[07:13] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[07:15] | Yes, Dennis is a dear old friend… | 丹尼斯是我的老朋友… |
[07:16] | …and a fantastic lover. | 还是个绝佳情人 |
[07:19] | Bravo, Dennis. Thanks for pleasing my mother so. | 太棒了 丹尼斯 谢谢你取悦我老妈 |
[07:24] | I’m so sorry I missed the ceremony. I was stuck at auditions. | 抱歉我没赶上婚礼 我在忙着试镜 |
[07:27] | Yes, Dennis is directing a new Broadway show. | 对 丹尼斯正在执导一出百老汇新戏 |
[07:30] | I don’t believe we’ve met. Joey Tribbiani. | 我们应该还没见过 乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[07:33] | Dennis Phillips. | 丹尼斯·菲利浦斯 |
[07:35] | I’ve admired your work for years. | 多年来我一直很欣赏你的作品 |
[07:36] | – You’ve done some really amazing stuff. – Thank you. | -你的作品真的很棒 -谢谢 |
[07:39] | If you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go get myself a drink. | 失陪一下 我要去喝点东西 |
[07:41] | I’ll be back in a moment. | 我马上回来 |
[07:43] | Dennis Phillips. That’s great. | 丹尼斯·菲利浦斯 真是太棒了 |
[07:45] | How did you guys meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[07:46] | Well, it’s a funny story. | 那个故事说起来有趣 |
[07:48] | Funny, “ha-ha”? Or funny: | 是惹人发笑 还是惨不忍睹 |
[08:00] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[08:01] | If everyone will please take your seats, | 大家请坐 |
[08:03] | dinner will be served. | 晚宴马上开始 |
[08:16] | – I thought you were at table six. – No. Nine. | -我以为你在六号桌 -不 是九号桌 |
[08:23] | See, before, when you showed it to me, you held it that way… | 你刚刚给我看时是那样拿的… |
[08:28] | …which was misleading. | 我被你误导了 |
[08:43] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[08:52] | Will you see if your mom | 你能请你妈把我的履历表 |
[08:53] | can give my resume to Dennis Phillips? | 拿给丹尼斯·菲利浦斯吗 |
[08:55] | If I could get in a Broadway show, then I would’ve done it all. | 只要能演百老汇舞台剧 我就什么戏都演过了 |
[08:58] | Film, television and theater. | 电影 电视剧跟舞台剧 |
[09:00] | The only thing left would be radio. | 唯一的例外是广播剧 |
[09:01] | But that’s just for ugly people. | 那是留给丑八怪演的 |
[09:05] | – What size shoes do you wear? – 11, 11 half. | -你穿几号鞋 -11号 11号半 |
[09:08] | Great. My shoes give me a problem on the dance floor. | 我的鞋子太滑没办法跳舞 |
[09:10] | Can I borrow your boots from your costume? | 你的戏靴能借我吗 |
[09:12] | I don’t really even know where I left those. Sorry. | 我真不知道把靴子丢到哪里去了 抱歉 |
[09:17] | Those aren’t 11 half. | 你的脚不可能是11号半 |
[09:19] | Okay, fine, I’m a 7! | 好吧 我穿七号的鞋子 |
[09:22] | I have surprisingly small feet. | 我的脚出奇的小 |
[09:23] | But the rest of me is good. I’ll show you. | 但其它部份都很大 我可以露给你看 |
[09:29] | Can you believe Phoebe got pregnant? | 你能相信菲比怀孕了吗 |
[09:31] | You know what, honey? Let’s not talk about that right now. | 现在别谈那件事了 |
[09:33] | This is so huge. | 这可是爆炸性新闻 |
[09:35] | Sure, but as big as your wedding? | 没错 但那也没有你的婚礼重要 |
[09:37] | Of course not. Nothing is. | 当然 我的婚礼最重要了 |
[09:41] | Between me and you, in this day and age… | 说句悄悄话 到了这个时代… |
[09:44] | …how dumb do you have to be to get pregnant? | 谁会笨到让自己怀孕 |
[09:46] | You know? Sometimes you can do everything right. | 有时候你该做的都做了 |
[09:48] | Everyone wears what they’re supposed to wear… | 双方都戴上了该戴的东西 |
[09:51] | …and one of those little guys just gets through. | 但有个小家伙还是攻过了城池 |
[09:54] | How? | 怎么会呢 |
[09:55] | I don’t know. Maybe they have tools. | 我不知道 或许它们有什么工具 |
[09:59] | Well, I talked to her, and she’s definitely gonna have the baby. | 我跟她谈过 她要把孩子生下来 |
[10:03] | She said she’s gonna raise it on her own. | 她说她要自己抚养孩子 |
[10:06] | Well, maybe that’s really brave. | 或许那真的很勇敢 |
[10:09] | Maybe. I just hope she realizes how hard it’s gonna be. | 或许吧 我只是希望她知道那有多辛苦 |
[10:15] | Maybe she hasn’t really thought it through that much. | 或许她没有想那么多 |
[10:19] | Well, there’s a lot to think about. | 的确有很多事需要考虑 |
[10:21] | How is she gonna handle this financially? | 她要怎么解决经济问题 |
[10:25] | How is she gonna juggle work? | 她怎么能应付得了工作 |
[10:26] | Does she realize she’s not gonna have a date again | 她知道她在未来的18年内 |
[10:28] | for the next, like, 18 years? | 都没法再去约会了吗 |
[10:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:38] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:42] | I’m just thinking about Phoebe. Poor, knocked-up Phoebe. | 我只是想到菲比怀了孕 可怜的菲比 |
[10:47] | Champagne? | 要喝香槟吗 |
[10:49] | Oh, yes! Thank you very much. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[11:04] | That’s actually how the French drink it. | 法国人都是那样喝香槟的 |
[11:13] | Well, I just got off the phone with my lover James Brolin. | 我刚刚跟我的情人詹姆斯·布洛林通过电话 |
[11:19] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[11:20] | Yes. Apparently, he is married to some singer. | 他显然娶了一个歌手 |
[11:25] | But he said he’d leave her for me. | 但他说他会为了我离开她 |
[11:26] | And I said, “James, James Brolin, are you sure?” | 我说”詹姆斯·布洛林 你确定吗” |
[11:30] | James Brolin said… | 詹姆斯·布洛林说… |
[11:31] | Rachel’s really the one who’s pregnant? | 怀孕的人是瑞秋 |
[11:33] | What?! | 什么 |
[11:37] | Why bother? | 装得那么费劲干嘛 |
[11:40] | – How do you feel? – I don’t know. I don’t know how I feel. | -你感觉如何 -我不知道我有什么感觉 |
[11:43] | This is all happening so fast. | 一切都发生得太快了 |
[11:44] | I have to make all these decisions that I don’t wanna make. | 我得做出许多我不想做的决定 |
[11:47] | Someone just take this away from me! | 谁快把这玩意拿走 |
[11:50] | – Calm down. Maybe you’re not pregnant. – What?! | -冷静点 或许你没有怀孕 -什么 |
[11:53] | When I got pregnant with the triplets, | 我怀三胞胎的时候 |
[11:55] | I took that test, like, three times just to make sure. | 也验了三次孕才确定 |
[11:58] | Yes. Maybe it’s a false positive. | 对 或许是假警报 |
[12:00] | Are you sure you peed on the stick right? | 你确定你在验孕棒上尿的方式没错吗 |
[12:03] | How many ways are there to do that? | 不然我要怎么尿才对 |
[12:06] | I’m just saying, don’t freak out until you’re 100 percent sure. | 我是说在没有百分之百确定前别大惊小怪 |
[12:11] | All right, I’ll take it again when I get home. | 好吧 我回家后会再验一次 |
[12:13] | You gotta take it now. | 你可以现在验 |
[12:14] | Do it as a present to me. | 就当成送我的礼物吧 |
[12:18] | – Okay, thank you. – Okay. | -好吧 谢谢你 -好的 |
[12:19] | I’ll run out and get you one. | 我去帮你买验孕棒 |
[12:20] | You girls are so great. | 你们真是太好了 |
[12:22] | Wait a minute. Who’s the father? | 等一下 孩子他爸是谁 |
[12:24] | She won’t tell us. | 她不肯告诉我们 |
[12:26] | Come on! It’s my wedding. | 快说吧 这可是我的婚礼 |
[12:27] | That could be my present! | 你可以把这当做是送我的礼物 |
[12:29] | I just gave you peeing on a stick. | 我刚刚答应为了你验孕 |
[12:32] | See, this is why you register. | 看吧 所以一定要做礼物登记 |
[12:41] | It was the chair again. Okay? I’m not doing it! | 又是椅子的声音 好吗 我没放 |
[12:45] | It was… Look, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[12:54] | – Would you like to dance? – Sure. | -你想跳舞吗 -好啊 |
[12:56] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[12:59] | – Dr. Geller. – I wasn’t farting! | -盖勒博士 -我没有放屁 |
[13:05] | A little game from our table. | 那是我们那一桌玩的小游戏 |
[13:09] | – Yes? – Dr. Geller, will you dance with me? | -什么事 -盖勒博士 你愿意跟我跳舞吗 |
[13:15] | Maybe later. Right now, I’m about to dance with this lady. | 或许待会再说 现在我要跟这位小姐跳舞 |
[13:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:22] | Unless this lady wouldn’t mind letting you go first. | 除非这位小姐不介意让你插队 |
[13:28] | I’d be happy to. You are very sweet. | 我很乐意 你太好心了 |
[13:32] | Yes, I am. | 没错 我确实好心 |
[13:36] | In fact, why don’t we try my special way? | 我们来试试我的绝招 |
[13:38] | You can dance on my feet. | 你可以踩在我的脚上跳舞 |
[13:40] | – Sure. – Yeah? Hop on. | -没问题 -是吗 跳上来吧 |
[13:47] | – Is the pretty lady looking? – Uh-huh. | -那个美丽的小姐在看吗 -在 |
[13:50] | Keep dancing. | 继续跳 |
[14:02] | And the world will never know. | 世上无人将欣赏到这般舞姿 |
[14:06] | Did you talk to Dennis about me yet? | 你跟丹尼斯提过我的事了吗 |
[14:08] | Yes. I told him how talented you were | 我跟他提到你非常有天份 |
[14:10] | and I told him all about Days of our Lives. | 还有《我们的日子》的事 |
[14:12] | No, no, no! You don’t tell a Broadway guy that! | 不不不 你不能把那种事告诉百老汇导演 |
[14:15] | Now he thinks I’m just a soap actor. | 现在他会以为我只是个肥皂剧演员 |
[14:17] | But you’re not just a soap actor. | 但你不只是肥皂剧演员 |
[14:19] | You are a soap actor with freakishly tiny feet. | 你是长了双小脚的肥皂剧演员 |
[14:33] | – Thank you. – No, thank you, Miranda. | -谢谢 -不 谢谢你 米兰达 |
[14:35] | – Melinda. – All right. | -是梅玲达 -好吧 |
[14:38] | How cute was that? | 那简直太可爱了 |
[14:40] | Oh, were you watching? | 你在看我们吗 |
[14:44] | Can I go next? | 下一个能跟我跳吗 |
[14:47] | Of course you can. Hop on. | 当然可以 来吧 |
[14:50] | Okay, but I get to hop on after her. | 好吧 但我要排在她后面 |
[15:00] | – I am so gonna score. – What? | -我一定能”得分” -什么 |
[15:03] | I like your bow. | 我喜欢你的蝴蝶结 |
[15:11] | I’d like to propose a toast to Monica and Chandler… | 我要请大家举杯向莫妮卡及钱德勒致意 |
[15:15] | …the greatest couple in the world, | 他们是全世界最般配的夫妻 |
[15:17] | and my best friends. | 也是我最好的朋友 |
[15:20] | When I first found out they were getting married, | 我刚听说他们要结婚时 |
[15:22] | I was… I was a little angry. | 我有点生气 |
[15:25] | I was like, “Why, God? Why? | 我心想”天啊 为什么 |
[15:27] | How can you take them away from me!” | 你为什么要把他们从我身边抢走” |
[15:32] | But then I thought back over all our memories together. | 然后我回想起我们之间有过的回忆 |
[15:35] | Some happy memories. | 快乐的回亿 |
[15:40] | And there were some sad memories. | 还有悲伤的回亿 |
[15:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:49] | And some scared memories. | 还有可怕的回亿 |
[15:58] | And then I realized I’ll always be their friend. | 然后我才发现 我永远都会是他们的朋友 |
[16:03] | Their friend who can speak in many dialects… | 他们这个朋友会说好几种方言 |
[16:07] | …and has training in stage combat | 接受过舞台训练 |
[16:09] | and is willing to do partial nudity. | 愿意拍部份裸露的戏份 |
[16:14] | To the happy couple. | 敬这对金童玉女 |
[16:22] | – Thank you. – That was very nice, Ashley. | -谢谢 -刚才跳得很棒 艾许莉 |
[16:25] | – Can we do it again? – No, no. | -我们能再跳一次吗 -不行 |
[16:29] | – So, is it my turn now? – I’m next. | -现在轮到我了吗 -我是下一个 |
[16:36] | That’s okay, you can dance with her first. | 没关系 你可以先跟她跳 |
[16:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:42] | – Okay, so, what’s your name? – Gert. | -你叫什么名字 -葛特 |
[16:45] | That’s pretty. | 名字真美 |
[16:54] | What are you doing there, Gert? | 你想要做什么 葛特 |
[16:57] | Dancing on your feet like the other girls did it. | 跟其他女孩一样踩在你脚上跳舞 |
[17:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:05] | Hop on, Gert. | 跳上来吧 葛特 |
[17:11] | Why aren’t you moving your feet? | 你的脚为什么不动 |
[17:13] | I’m trying. | 我在努力了 |
[17:17] | Faster. You’re not going fast enough. | 快一点 你跳得太慢了 |
[17:20] | Maybe I should stand on your feet! | 或许我该踩在你脚上 |
[17:28] | So did you happen to catch my toast up there? | 你听到我的致词了吗 |
[17:31] | Oh, my God. That was for my benefit? | 天啊 你那么做是为了我 |
[17:34] | There was a little something for everyone. | 我那么做是为了所有人 |
[17:37] | I know you’re casting for this new show. | 我知道你在为新戏选角 |
[17:39] | Look, Joey. I don’t think you’re right for this project. | 我觉得你不适合这部戏 |
[17:42] | See, that’s where you’re wrong. | 你这就错了吧 |
[17:44] | Whatever it is, I can do it. | 不论是什么戏 我都能演 |
[17:45] | If you didn’t see it up there, just try me. | 如果你对刚刚的表演不满意 考考我 |
[17:48] | It’s an all Chinese cast. | 那出戏的演员全是中国人 |
[17:51] | Can you be Chinese? | 你可以变成中国人吗 |
[17:54] | Well, I’m not proud of this, but… | 我不以此为荣 但是… |
[17:57] | Oh, my God. No, no, no. Please don’t! | 天啊 求求你别那么做 |
[18:01] | Ready to get back to the dance floor? | 准备重回舞池了吗 |
[18:03] | Did it turn into sand? | 它变成沙地了吗 |
[18:05] | Come on, I love this song. Come on. You’ll be fine. | 我喜欢这首歌 你会跳得很好的 |
[18:08] | No. No, I won’t. | 不 我跳不好 |
[18:11] | Do you know why I took all those lessons? | 你知道为什么我要去上舞蹈课吗 |
[18:14] | For the first time, I didn’t want you to be embarrassed | 我不希望让别人看到 |
[18:16] | to be seen on the dance floor with some clumsy idiot. | 你跟一个跳梁小丑跳舞 丢光了脸 |
[18:20] | Oh, sweetie, you could never embarrass me. | 老公 你绝不会让我出丑 |
[18:23] | Okay, you could easily embarrass me. | 好吧 你很容易就会让我出丑 |
[18:26] | But it doesn’t matter, all right? | 但那不重要 好吗 |
[18:28] | I married you. | 我嫁给你了 |
[18:30] | So I’m gonna dance on my wedding night with my husband. Come on. | 我要在新婚之夜跟我丈夫跳舞 来吧 |
[18:36] | Just try not to move your feet at all. | 尽量不要移动你的脚 |
[18:45] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[18:49] | – Chandler, I’m gonna have you arrested. – Why? | -钱德勒 我要叫警察逮捕你 -为什么 |
[18:52] | You stole my moves! | 你偷了我的舞步 |
[18:58] | – How much longer? – 30 seconds. | -还要多久 -30秒 |
[19:00] | Thirty seconds, okay… | 30秒 好吧 |
[19:02] | Did I miss it? | 我错过了吗 |
[19:08] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[19:10] | I want you to know that if it’s positive, we’re gonna… | 你要知道 如果是阳性反应 我们会… |
[19:14] | – I know. I know. – You do. Okay. | -我知道 -你知道 好吧 |
[19:20] | It’s time. | 时候到了 |
[19:23] | No! | 别进来 |
[19:27] | Go ahead, Rach. | 来吧 瑞秋 |
[19:30] | Wait. You know what? I can’t look at it. I can’t look at it. | 等一下 我不敢看 |
[19:32] | Somebody else tell me. Somebody else tell me. | 谁帮我看一下告诉我 |
[19:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:40] | It’s negative. | 是阴性反应 |
[19:42] | – What? – It’s negative. | -什么 -是阴性反应 |
[19:53] | Well, there you go. | 真相大白了 |
[20:01] | That is… That’s great. That is really great, great news. | 太棒了 这真是个天大的好消息 |
[20:09] | You know, because the whole… | 因为这整件事… |
[20:13] | …not being ready and, kind of, the financial aspects, all that… | 我在经济方面还没有准备好 所以… |
[20:19] | This is so just the way that this was supposed to be. | 事情本来就应该是这样的 |
[20:27] | Then, great. | 那就太棒了 |
[20:32] | God, this is so stupid. | 天啊 我真是太蠢了 |
[20:37] | How can I be upset over something I never had? | 我怎么会为了我从未拥有过的东西难过 |
[20:41] | It’s negative? | 是阴性反应吗 |
[20:43] | No, it’s positive. | 不 是阳性反应 |
[20:50] | – What? – It’s not negative, it’s positive. | -什么 -不是阴性反应 是阳性反应 |
[20:55] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, I lied before. | -你确定吗 -对 我刚刚说了谎 |
[21:01] | My god. | 天啊 |
[21:03] | Now you know how you really feel about it. | 现在你知道自己的真实感受了 |
[21:05] | That’s a risky little game. | 那可真是个危险的小把戏 |
[21:11] | Are you really gonna do this? | 你真的要把孩子生下来吗 |
[21:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:16] | I’m gonna have a baby. | 我要把孩子生下来 |
[21:19] | I’m gonna have a baby. | 我要有孩子了 |
[21:22] | I’m gonna have a baby! | 我要有孩子了 |
[21:30] | – With who? – No, it’s still not the time. | -孩子他爸是谁 -不 现在还不是时候 |
[21:43] | I just didn’t see the fast song coming. | 我不知道接下来是首快歌 |
[21:47] | Don’t try to talk, we’ll get you up to your room, soak your feet. | 别说话 我们送你回房间让你泡泡脚 |
[21:50] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[21:51] | – Thank you. – That is so sweet! | -谢谢 -那真的是太好心了 |
[21:54] | No, I mean it. There are so few genuinely nice guys out there. | 不 我是认真的 现在好男人不多了 |
[21:57] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[21:58] | I feel like I’m holding down the fort by myself. | 我简直感觉自己是在孤军奋斗 |
[22:02] | – It’s Joey, right? – Yeah. | -你是乔伊 对吧 -对 |
[22:05] | Wait a minute! No! | 等一下 不要 |
[22:07] | I’m the nice one! | 我才是好人 |
[22:09] | I’m the one that danced with the kids all night. I… | 整晚跟孩子们跳舞的人是我 |
[22:13] | How small are your feet?! | 你的脚好小啊 |