时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Listen, you know what, sir, for the last time, | 听着 先生 我最后一次告诉你 |
[00:05] | I don’t care what the computer says. | 我不管电脑上登记了什么 |
[00:07] | We did not take a bag of Mashuga Nuts from the minibar. | 我们没从房间冰箱拿走一包糖果 |
[00:10] | And we did not watch Dr. Do-Me-A-Little. | 我们也没看《热心”助”人的医生》 |
[00:17] | – Joey, were you in our room last night? – No. | -乔伊 昨晚你到过我们房间吗 -没有 |
[00:29] | I was told the name of the movie would not appear on the bill. | 他们说电影片名不会出现在帐单上 |
[00:34] | We’re checking out of the bridal suite. | 我们要退掉新婚套房 |
[00:36] | That’s right, I’m no longer a bride. | 没错 我不再是新娘了 |
[00:39] | I’ll never be a bride again. | 也永远都当不了新娘 |
[00:41] | Now I’m just someone’s wife. | 现在我不过是某人的太太 |
[00:44] | And I’m the happiest guy in the world. | 而我是全世界最幸福的男人 |
[00:48] | Come on. Honey, don’t be upset. | 亲爱的 别难过 |
[00:50] | – We still have so much to look forward to. – Yeah, right. | -我们的未来充满期待 -可不是嘛 |
[00:54] | We got the honeymoon. | 我们还要去度蜜月 |
[00:55] | That’s not till Thursday. | 那还要等到星期四 |
[00:57] | The wedding pictures. | 还有婚纱照 |
[00:58] | It won’t be ready for weeks. | 那得等上好几个星期 |
[00:59] | Not the disposable cameras from the tables. | 但婚宴上用”即可拍”拍的照片马上可以洗好 |
[01:02] | That’s true. I knew I married you for a reason! | 没错 我就知道我嫁给你是有原因的 |
[01:06] | Tell you what, I will go get them developed, and you can go home. | 听着 我拿照片去洗 你先回家吧 |
[01:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:13] | – What? What did you take a picture of? – Nothing. | -怎么 你拍了什么 -没什么 |
[01:16] | It was something. | 绝对精彩哦 |
[01:19] | Ross has the cameras. Has he checked out yet? | 即可拍在罗斯那里 他还没有退房吗 |
[01:22] | Are you joking? Checkout is not till noon. | 你开什么玩笑 退房时间是中午 |
[01:25] | – And he has a good 11 minutes left. – So? | -他还有11分钟 -所以呢 |
[01:30] | So Ross had never checked out of a room a minute before he had to. | 罗斯从来不会提早退房 一分钟都不浪费 |
[01:33] | One time, when we were dating, we got a late checkout. | 我们在交往的时候 有一次延后退房 |
[01:36] | He got so excited, it was the best sex we ever had. | 他异常兴奋 那是我们最性福的一次 |
[01:40] | Until he screamed out “Radisson” at the end. | 结果他最后大喊”雷迪森酒店” 真扫兴 |
[01:45] | Okay, well, I’m gonna get Ross, get the cameras | 好吧 我去找罗斯拿照相机 |
[01:47] | and get them developed. | 然后把底片拿去洗 |
[01:51] | 32, Joe. You’re 32! | 乔伊 你都32岁了 别那么幼稚行吗 |
[01:56] | – Here’s a copy of your bill. – Thanks. | -这是你的帐单 -谢谢 |
[01:59] | Champagne, strawberries… | 香槟 草莓… |
[02:03] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[02:05] | I can’t believe Chandler ordered porn on our wedding night. | 我不敢相信钱德勒在我们的新婚之夜看黄片 |
[02:10] | Yeah, that’s sad. | 对 真可悲 |
[02:12] | Mashuga Nut? | 来点糖果吧 |
[02:20] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:25] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:27] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:30] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:35] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:38] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:40] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:44] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:58] | Soaps, shampoos. Are you really taking all this stuff? | 肥皂 洗发水 你真的要带这些东西吗 |
[03:02] | Why not? It’s built into the price of the room. | 为什么不行 这全包含在房费里 |
[03:05] | Yeah, but you don’t need… What is this? | 对 但你不需要… 这是什么 |
[03:09] | Thread. | 针线包 |
[03:12] | Score! | 答对了 |
[03:15] | Where are the disposable cameras? | 即可拍在哪里 |
[03:16] | What disposable cameras? | 什么即可拍 |
[03:18] | The cameras. Remember last night I asked you to take them. | 昨晚我把它们交给你保管 |
[03:20] | – No, you didn’t. – Yes, remember? | -才没有 -怎么没有 记得吗 |
[03:22] | Right before we cut the cake, I went up to you and I said… | 在切蛋糕前 我找到你说… |
[03:24] | Yeah, you asked me if I could do you a favor. | 对 你问我能不能帮你一个忙 |
[03:28] | Then my Uncle Murray came up to you and handed you a check. | 这时墨瑞叔叔走过来交给你一张支票 |
[03:31] | Then you said, “Why is it called a check? | 然后你问”它为什么叫做支票 |
[03:33] | Why not a Yugoslavian?” | 为什么不叫南斯拉夫人” |
[03:39] | Yeah, then you did that, | 对 然后你笑得魂不附体 |
[03:42] | – So you don’t have the cameras? – No, sorry, man. | -即可拍不在你手上 -没错 抱歉 |
[03:44] | So, what? They’re gone? Monica’s gonna freak! | 那怎么办 相机不见了 莫妮卡会气疯的 |
[03:47] | I’m sure they’re somewhere here in the hotel. | 它们应该就在酒店里某个地方 |
[03:49] | I’ll help you look for that. | 我帮你找 |
[03:50] | – Great. – In three minutes. | -太棒了 -再等三分钟 |
[04:11] | Are you gonna open the presents without Chandler? | 你要丢下钱德勒 自己拆礼物吗 |
[04:13] | No! I’m just… | 不 我只是 |
[04:18] | They’re calling out to me. | 它们在呼换我 |
[04:20] | This little guy even crawled up in my lap. | 这个小家伙甚至都爬到我大腿上了 |
[04:23] | Chandler wouldn’t mind if I opened just one present. | 我就拆一样礼物 钱德勒不会介意的 |
[04:26] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得这是什么 |
[04:28] | A little mirror that, when you look into it… | 是一面小镜子 只要你一照… |
[04:32] | …you see yourself as an old woman. | 就会发现自己变成了老太婆 |
[04:37] | A tiny salt shaker! | 是个迷你盐罐 |
[04:40] | Oh, my God, for tiny salt! | 天啊 是用来装迷你盐的 |
[04:43] | – Oh, wow! Okay. Well, that was fun. – Oh, yeah. | -好吧 拆礼物真好玩 -是啊 |
[04:48] | Okay, I’ll just wait for Chandler | 我会等钱德勒回来 |
[04:49] | – to open up the rest of them. – Okay. | -一起拆其他礼物 -好 |
[04:53] | Although, you know, this is part of a salt-and-pepper set. | 但这只是调味瓶组的一部分 |
[04:59] | It may just count as only half a present. What do you think? | 它只能算半份礼物 你觉得呢 |
[05:02] | I guess it’s okay to open one more | 如果这是一套的 |
[05:04] | if it’s part of a set. It’s probably this one. | 再拆开一样应该没关系 就这个吧 |
[05:06] | Or this one! | 或是这个 |
[05:12] | How are you feeling? Got any morning sickness? | 你感觉怎样 晨吐了吗 |
[05:14] | The guys don’t know yet, do they? | 男生们还不知道吧 |
[05:16] | No, Joey and Ross don’t know anything. | 乔伊跟罗斯什么都不知道 |
[05:18] | And Chandler still thinks Phoebe’s pregnant. | 钱德勒还以为是菲比怀孕了 |
[05:20] | That’s right. Chandler does still think I’m pregnant. | 没错 钱德勒还以为是我怀孕了 |
[05:24] | He hasn’t asked me how I’m feeling or offered to carry my bags. | 他没问我感觉如何 也没帮我提袋子 |
[05:27] | I feel bad for the woman who ends up with him. | 我真替跟他在一起的女人觉得难过 |
[05:32] | After you, of course. | 我是指在你之后的女人 |
[05:35] | Don’t worry. I promise you only have to be pregnant for a few more hours | 别担心 你只需要再假装怀孕几小时 |
[05:39] | …because I’m telling the father today. | 因为今天我要告诉孩子他爸了 |
[05:41] | Is it someone in the building? | 他就住在这栋公寓吗 |
[05:42] | That tall guy on the first floor? | 是一楼那个高个子吗 |
[05:45] | No! | 才不是呢 |
[05:46] | What? I think he’s cute. | 怎么 我觉得他很帅啊 |
[05:48] | Then you have his baby. | 那你可以去怀他的孩子 |
[05:50] | Believe me, I’m trying. | 相信我 我正在努力 |
[05:53] | It’s so weird. You’re gonna tell this guy today… | 这种感觉真奇怪 你今天就要告诉这个男人 |
[05:56] | …and he has no idea what’s gonna happen. | 而他完全不知道会发生什么事 |
[05:59] | Yeah. You’re just gonna knock on his door | 你马上就要敲开他的门 |
[06:01] | and change his life forever. | 永远改变他的生活 |
[06:04] | You’re like Ed McMahon, | 你就像艾德·麦马汉 |
[06:04] | [艾德·麦马汉: 喜剧演员 节目主持人 曾为某公司派发奖金支票作为一种营销手段] | |
[06:05] | except without the big check. | 只是手上没有拿大额支票 |
[06:08] | Or the raw sexual magnetism. | 也缺乏原始的性吸引力 |
[06:12] | Yeah, well, I guess it is pretty big news. | 对 这确实是个大消息 |
[06:16] | Pretty big? It’s huge! | 大消息 这可是个天大的消息 |
[06:17] | God, this guy doesn’t have a clue. | 天啊 这个男人什么都不知道 |
[06:19] | He’s just walking down the street thinking, | 他走在街上心想 |
[06:21] | “I had sex with Rachel Greene. I rock!” | “我跟瑞秋·格林做爱了 我太帅了” |
[06:25] | Then, bam! He’s a father, everything’s different. | 然后 砰 他突然当了爸爸 一切都变了 |
[06:28] | It’s only different if he wants it to be. | 除非他真的想当爸爸 |
[06:30] | I’m not gonna ask him for anything. | 我不会对他提出任何要求 |
[06:32] | Okay, then. He still has this huge decision to make. | 他还是得做出重大的决定 |
[06:34] | Now he’s walking around thinking, | 现在他边走边想 |
[06:36] | “Do I want to be a dad?” Then, bam! | “我要当爸爸吗” 然后 砰 |
[06:39] | What was that “bam”? | 这次怎么了 |
[06:41] | I don’t know. He’s hit by a bus, or something. | 我不知道 他可能是被公车撞了 |
[06:47] | Joey, what would you do if someone you slept with | 乔伊 如果跟你上过床的女人 |
[06:50] | told you she was pregnant? | 告诉你她怀孕了 你会怎么办 |
[06:58] | Who called here? | 谁打电话过来了 |
[07:02] | Did she sound blond? | 她听起来像金发美女吗 |
[07:04] | Did she have an accent? I gotta make a call. | 她有口音吗 我得去打个电话 |
[07:06] | Should have never walked into that Sunglass Hut! | 我就不该进太阳眼镜屋的 |
[07:08] | Joey, Joey. It’s not you! You didn’t get anybody pregnant. | 不是你 你没有让任何人怀孕 |
[07:14] | Why would you scare me like that? | 你为什么要那样子吓我 |
[07:16] | What the hell’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[07:20] | Is somebody pregnant? | 有人怀孕了吗 |
[07:24] | Oh, yeah! That’s me. | 对 我怀孕了 |
[07:28] | Oh, my God, Pheebs! You’re gonna have a baby? | 天啊 菲比 你要生孩子了 |
[07:31] | Yes, I am. Oh, my God, I’m gonna have a baby! | 对 天啊 我要生孩子了 |
[07:37] | Wait a minute, who’s the father? | 等一下 孩子他爸是谁 |
[07:39] | You don’t know him. It’s not important. | 你不认识他 那不重要 |
[07:41] | He wants nothing to do with me or the baby. | 他不希望跟我或孩子扯上关系 |
[07:48] | Who is this guy? Who is he? | 这家伙是谁 |
[07:50] | Because I will track him down and kick his ass! | 我要找到他 痛扁他一顿 |
[07:54] | – David Linn. – David Linn! | -大卫·林恩 -大卫·林恩 |
[07:56] | David Linn. David Linn! | 大卫`林恩 大卫`林恩 |
[08:00] | Who’s David Linn? | 谁是大卫·林恩 |
[08:02] | Some guy from my gym. Little annoying. | 我在健身房认识的人 他有点烦人 |
[08:10] | – Chandler? – Did you find the cameras? | -钱德勒 -你找到即可拍了吗 |
[08:13] | – No. Did you? – Yes. | -没有 你呢 -我找到了 |
[08:15] | That’s why I’m under the table, celebrating. | 所以我才趴在桌底下 庆祝这一幸事 |
[08:19] | I checked in the lost and found. I talked to the manager. | 我去失物招领中心问过管理员 |
[08:22] | No one’s turned them in. | 没有人捡到即可拍 |
[08:23] | This is great. Those cameras were the only thing | 这下可好了 今天只有那些即可拍 |
[08:26] | that was gonna cheer Monica up today. She’s really depressed. | 才能让莫妮卡打起精神来 她心情很低落 |
[08:28] | You guys just got married. Why is she so depressed? | 你们刚刚结婚 她为什么心情不好 |
[08:32] | All my energy is going into not asking that question. | 我卯足了劲不去问她那个问题 |
[08:36] | I can’t believe I screwed this up! | 不敢相信我给搞砸了 |
[08:38] | I’m sorry, man. | 我很遗憾 兄弟 |
[08:42] | Here’s a thought. This is the same ballroom. | 我有个点子 你们就是在这个宴会厅请的客 |
[08:46] | There’s a band. There’s gonna be plenty of dressed-up people. | 这里有乐队 等一下会有很多人盛装前来 |
[08:50] | Are you suggesting we dance our troubles away? | 你是说我们可以一跳解千愁 |
[08:53] | No, no, no, I’m saying we buy more of these at the gift shop… | 不 我是说我们到礼品店买一些即可拍 |
[08:57] | …throw our tuxes back on and take a few pictures. | 换上礼服拍几张照片 |
[09:00] | All we have to make sure not to get anybody’s faces. | 我们只要不拍到任何人的脸就行 |
[09:03] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[09:05] | I’m just thinking about your new bride at home, okay? | 我是想到在家等你的新娘 |
[09:08] | Do you want to start your life together by letting her down? | 你想在携手共度一生的第一天就让她失望吗 |
[09:11] | Marriage advice? Really? | 你真的要给我关于婚姻的建议吗 |
[09:16] | I’m telling you, this looks exactly like your wedding. | 我是在告诉你 这看起来很像你的婚宴现场 |
[09:19] | Aren’t these the same flowers? | 连这些花都是一样吧 |
[09:20] | I don’t know. Monica picked out the flowers. | 我不知道 花是莫妮卡挑的 |
[09:22] | – What about the chairs? – She picked out those too. | -椅子呢 -也是她挑的 |
[09:25] | – How about the place settings? – That was her. | -那会场布置呢 -她挑的 |
[09:27] | – What did you do? – I was in charge of the cameras. | -你做了什么 -我负责看好照相机 |
[09:30] | Gift shop? | 去礼品店吧 |
[09:38] | – Did you do it yet? – Not yet. | -你说了吗 -还没有 |
[09:40] | Then what are you doing here? Are you about to do it? | 那么你在这里做什么 你准备要说了吗 |
[09:45] | – Is it Gunther? – No. | -是甘瑟吗 -不是 |
[09:49] | Phoebe, it’s not Gunther! | 不是甘瑟 |
[09:50] | Thank God. Because that hair on a baby? | 谢天谢地 还好宝宝不会随他的头发 |
[09:55] | Phoebe, the father is not here, okay? | 孩子他爸不在这里 |
[09:57] | I haven’t told him yet. I don’t think I can tell him at all now. | 我还没有告诉他 我现在根本没办法告诉他 |
[10:00] | – Why not? – I don’t konw. Let me think. | -为什么 -让我想想 |
[10:02] | I was walking down the street, thinking, | 我在街上边走边想 |
[10:04] | “I’m gonna tell the father.” And then, bam! | “我今天要告诉孩子他爸了” 然后 砰 |
[10:09] | Bus? | 你被公车撞了吗 |
[10:11] | No, you! Phoebe, you freaked me out. | 不 是你 我被你吓到了 |
[10:14] | You kept saying how huge this all is. | 你一直在提醒我这是件大事 |
[10:17] | But it is huge. | 但这的确是件大事 |
[10:18] | I know. But I was just thinking about how huge it was for me. | 我知道 但我只是在想这对我来说有多重要 |
[10:22] | I didn’t even go to how huge it’ll be for the father. | 我根本没去想这对孩子他爸来说有多重要 |
[10:25] | You’re thinking about this way too much. | 你想得太多了 |
[10:27] | Just tell him and get it over with. | 就直接告诉他 把事情做个了断 |
[10:30] | It’s like ripping off this Band-Aid, quick and painless. Watch. | 就像撕掉创可贴一样 越快越不痛 你看 |
[10:34] | Oh, mother of…! | 天杀的… |
[10:38] | See? | 看吧 |
[10:47] | Are we opening presents? | 要拆礼物了吗 |
[10:48] | No. I shouldn’t have even opened these. | 不 我根本不该拆礼物 |
[10:51] | Joey, I am out of control! | 乔伊 我控制不了自己 |
[10:55] | Joey, you have to do me a favor. | 你得帮我一个忙 |
[10:56] | No matter what I say, no matter what I do… | 不论我说什么 不论我做什么 |
[10:58] | …please, do not let me open another present. Okay? | 拜托 不要让我再拆礼物了 好吗 |
[11:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:05] | – Give me one more. – Okay. | -再给我一个礼物 -好 |
[11:11] | Oh, good, you’re here. Pheebs? Listen… | 很好 你来了 菲比 听我说 |
[11:15] | – Sit down, I got something I wanna say. – All right. | -坐下 我要告诉你一件事 -好吧 |
[11:25] | It’s a scary world out there, | 外面的世界很可怕 |
[11:27] | especially for a single mom. | 特别是对单亲妈妈来说 |
[11:31] | I’ve always felt that you and I have a special bond. | 我一直觉得你我之间有种特殊的联系 |
[11:34] | So… | 所以… |
[11:38] | Phoebe Buffay, will you marry me? | 菲比·布菲 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[11:45] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[11:48] | – Joey. – Oh, yeah, I’ll marry you. | -乔伊 -我愿意嫁给你 |
[11:53] | You can’t marry him! | 你不能嫁给他 |
[11:54] | Hey, lady, your day’s over. It’s my turn. | 小姐 你的风光之日过去了 这次轮到我了 |
[11:58] | – Phoebe. – Why can’t she marry me? | -菲比 -她为什么不能嫁给我 |
[12:00] | I can and I will. | 我可以 我也愿意 |
[12:04] | She’s not pregnant. | 她没有怀孕 |
[12:06] | It’s Rachel. Rachel’s the one who’s pregnant, okay? | 是瑞秋怀孕了 |
[12:09] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[12:11] | Phoebe, I think he’d notice when you didn’t have a baby | 九个月后你生不出孩子 |
[12:13] | in nine months! | 他会发现的 |
[12:14] | It’s Joey! | 他可是乔伊 |
[12:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:21] | Wait, I can’t believe it! Rachel’s pregnant? | 等一下 我不敢相信瑞秋怀孕了 |
[12:25] | Who’s the father? | 孩子他爸是谁 |
[12:26] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[12:30] | I wonder if it’s that dude. | 不知道是不是那个家伙 |
[12:31] | – There’s a dude? – Yeah. | -你知道有这么个人 -对 |
[12:33] | Who is it? | 是谁呢 |
[12:35] | About a month ago this guy spent the night with Rachel. | 大约一个月前 这家伙跟瑞秋共度春宵 |
[12:38] | I didn’t see who it was, but… | 我没有看到是谁 但是… |
[12:46] | Was that story over? | 他把故事讲完了吗 |
[12:52] | The guy left this. | 那家伙留下了这个 |
[12:55] | Oh, my God! I know who the father is. | 天啊 我知道孩子他爸是谁了 |
[13:03] | People have got to finish their stories. | 就不能把故事讲完吗 |
[13:13] | Excuse me, could you take a picture of us? | 打扰一下 你能帮我们拍照吗 |
[13:15] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[13:20] | Would you take one of us? | 你能帮我们照一张吗 |
[13:23] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[13:26] | Click. | 咔嚓 |
[13:29] | – It didn’t click. – I heard it. I heard it. | -我没有听到快门声 -我听到了 |
[13:31] | But there was no flash. | 但闪光灯没亮 |
[13:33] | Why won’t you take our picture? | 你为什么不帮我们拍照 |
[13:35] | Oh, yeah. I’ll take your picture. | 好 我来帮你们拍 |
[13:40] | Your finger was covering the lens. | 你的手指挡到镜头了 |
[13:42] | Who are you, Ansel Adams? Get out of here! | 你是安瑟·亚当斯吗 快滚吧 |
[13:49] | Look, I feel really bad about how I freaked you out before… | 之前吓到你了 我真的很过意不去 |
[13:53] | …so I called the father and asked the father to meet you here | 所以我打电话把孩子他爸叫到这里见你 |
[13:55] | so you could tell him. Go! | 你可以告诉他事实 去吧 |
[13:57] | What? Wait a minute. | 什么 等一下 |
[13:59] | Phoebe, how do you even know who the father is? | 你怎么知道孩子他爸是谁 |
[14:01] | I may play the fool at times… | 或许有时候我会装傻 |
[14:03] | but I’m more than a pretty blond girl with an ass that won’t quit. | 但事实上我是个永不放弃的金发美女 |
[14:11] | I believe this belongs to the father of your baby… | 我相信这是孩子他爸的衣服 |
[14:14] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[14:18] | He’s in there right now? | 他就在里面吗 |
[14:20] | You can turn around, or you can go rip the Band-Aid off. | 你可以转身离开 或是长痛不如短痛 |
[14:24] | What do you want to do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[14:28] | – Let’s rip. – Are you sure? | -我们把事情做个了断吧 -你确定 |
[14:29] | – Phoebe! – Okay. Sorry. | -菲比 -好吧 抱歉 |
[14:35] | Hey, Rach. | 瑞秋 |
[14:44] | Why don’t you go up on-stage. | 你到台上去吧 |
[14:45] | – I’ll get a picture of you doing the speech. – Okay, okay. | -我来拍张你致辞的照片 -好 |
[15:05] | Will the owner of a 1995 Buick LeSabre | 1995款别克利萨布尔的车主 |
[15:08] | please see the front desk? Your car is about to be towed. | 请跟前台联络 你的车就要被拖走了 |
[15:14] | That’s my car! | 那是我的车 |
[15:18] | – A ’95 LeSabre? – Yes. | -1995款的利萨布尔 -对 |
[15:21] | – A green LeSabre? – Yes! | -绿色的利萨布尔 -对 |
[15:27] | I’m sorry, I meant a blue LeSabre. | 抱歉 我是说蓝色的利萨布尔 |
[15:29] | Yes, green-blue. | 对 我的车是蓝绿色的 |
[15:34] | Well, go. Go move it! | 快去把车移开吧 |
[15:38] | Okay. Ready for the last picture? | 准备好拍最后一张照片了吗 |
[15:40] | – Yeah. – Get ready to run. | -好 -拍完马上就跑 |
[15:48] | Congratulations on your wedding. | 恭贺新婚 |
[15:57] | So, what’s this about? | 这是怎么一回事 |
[15:58] | Rachel has something she wants to tell you. | 瑞秋有事要告诉你 |
[16:01] | And I believe that this is your red sweater. | 我敢肯定这是你的红毛衣 |
[16:06] | No, this is my red sweater. | 不 这才是我的红毛衣 |
[16:12] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[16:16] | Could I get anyone a coffee? | 有人要喝咖啡吗 |
[16:19] | Or poison? No? Just for me? Okay. | 或是毒药 没有吗 只有我要喝 好吧 |
[16:25] | What’s going on, Rach? | 发生了什么事 瑞秋 |
[16:27] | Nothing. Phoebe kind of made a mistake. | 没事 菲比搞错了 |
[16:32] | But you do wear that sweater a lot. | 但你的确常穿那件毛衣 |
[16:34] | Are you involved in some kind of dare? | 你这是在玩什么”大冒险”吗 |
[16:37] | I’m actually glad Phoebe called. | 事实上我很高兴能接到菲比的电话 |
[16:45] | I know we broke up because you thought I was immature enough, | 我知道我们会分手是因为你觉得我太幼稚 |
[16:48] | but I’ve really grown up. | 但我已经长大了 |
[16:49] | I think we should get back together. | 我觉得我们应该复合 |
[16:52] | It’s just not the right time. | 时机不对 |
[16:54] | – It is the right time. – Okay. | -时机非常恰当 -好吧 |
[16:58] | I’m ready for more. | 我做了万全的准备 |
[16:59] | – Tag. – Come on, Rach. Let’s give it another try. | -泰格 -来吧 瑞秋我们再试一次 |
[17:03] | I’m having a baby. | 我怀孕了 |
[17:14] | – You can go. – Thank you. | -你可以走了 -谢谢 |
[17:21] | I don’t know how any of these got opened! | 我不知道这些礼物怎么会是打开的 |
[17:25] | You opened them all? | 你拆开了所有的礼物 |
[17:26] | I know, I know I am a terrible person. | 我知道 我太不靠谱了 |
[17:29] | Chandler’s never gonna trust me with anything ever again. | 钱德勒再也不会相信我了 |
[17:34] | You got my parents’ gift. | 你拆开了我爸妈的礼物 |
[17:35] | Yeah. What is that? | 那是什么 |
[17:37] | I don’t know. I think it does something to salami. | 应该是跟意大利腊肠有关的东西 |
[17:43] | – How’d it go? – What did Tag say? | -情况如何 -泰格怎么说 |
[17:46] | Tag is not the father. And Joey knows now? | 泰格不是孩子他爸 乔伊竟然知道了 |
[17:49] | I do, Rach, I do. And I am so happy for you. | 我知道了 瑞秋 我为你感到高兴 |
[17:57] | Wow, you didn’t even try to unook my bra. | 你竟然没想要解开我的胸罩 |
[18:02] | So are you ever gonna tell whoever it is? | 你还打算要告诉孩子他爸吗 |
[18:05] | I will. I’m just not up for it tonight. | 我会的 我只是不想今晚告诉他 |
[18:08] | Rach, no matter what this guy says, | 不论这家伙怎么说 |
[18:10] | I want you to know you’re not gonna be alone in this. | 你都不会独自面对这一切 |
[18:12] | – I’m not? – No. Listen, I… | -是吗 -不 听着… |
[18:18] | It’s a scary world out there, | 外面的世界很可怕 |
[18:20] | especially for a single mom. | 特别是对单亲妈妈来说 |
[18:24] | I’ve always felt like you and I have this special bond, you know? | 我一直觉得我跟你之间有种特殊的联系 |
[18:29] | – Rachel Greene, will you marry me? – What? | -瑞秋·格林 你愿意嫁给我吗 -什么 |
[18:32] | – What? – What?! | -什么 -什么 |
[18:35] | – Pheebs, give me the ring back. – No! | -菲比 把戒指还给我 -不要 |
[18:38] | No, Joey, you’re so sweet, you’re so, so sweet, honey. | 乔伊 你真的很体贴 |
[18:42] | But I’m not looking for a husband. | 但我现在不需要丈夫 |
[18:48] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[18:51] | Well, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go and lie down. | 失陪了 我想去躺一下 |
[19:01] | I can’t say that didn’t hurt. | 我不能说我不心痛 |
[19:05] | But I’ll take you back, Joey Tribbiani. | 但我会原谅你 乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[19:08] | Yeah, Pheebs. Listen, about that, I only offered… | 听着 我只是说… |
[19:10] | – Ooh, a Salami Buddy! – There you go! | -意大利腊肠用具 -是啊 |
[19:14] | – We’re back! – Great. | -我们回来了 -太棒了 |
[19:16] | We’re hanging in the kitchen. Let’s stay in the kitchen. | 我们待在厨房吧 待在厨房就好了 |
[19:21] | – It’s picture time. – You’re gonna love these. | 现在是看照片时间 -你一定会喜欢的 |
[19:24] | Here’s a picture of Ross. | 这是罗斯的照片 |
[19:27] | And that’s me. | 这是我 |
[19:30] | And that’s me and Ross. | 这是我跟罗斯 |
[19:34] | And here’s a picture of our first kiss as a married couple. | 这是我们第一次以新婚夫妻身份接吻的照片 |
[19:38] | Wow, that is a great picture. Yeah! | 那张照片真的很棒 |
[19:42] | And interesting, because I found the cameras | 有意思的是 我在我们的行李里 |
[19:44] | in one of our bags. | 找到了即可拍 |
[19:50] | Didn’t see that coming. | 我没想到会这样 |
[19:52] | Okay. So this isn’t a picture of our first kiss… | 这不是我们第一次接吻的照片 |
[19:55] | …but it is a picture of my first kiss with this lady. | 但这的确是我跟这位女士第一次接吻的照片 |
[20:01] | Which, by the look on your face, | 从你脸上的表情看来 |
[20:02] | I’m sure you’ll remember, so there’s no need… | 我相信你会记得这个画面 所以我不必… |
[20:08] | How about I’ll take the real pictures to get developed right now. | 我会拿真的底片去洗 |
[20:10] | – That’d be a good idea. – Okay. | -好主意 -好 |
[20:16] | You opened all the presents without me? | 你不管我 自己拆了所有礼物 |
[20:18] | I thought we were supposed to do that together. | 我们说好要一起拆的 |
[20:20] | You kissed another woman?! | 你吻了另一个女人 |
[20:24] | – Call it even? – Okay. | -我们扯平了 -好吧 |
[20:32] | I’m gonna go get these in some water. | 我要把花插到花瓶里 |
[20:35] | You stole those from these people’s wedding? | 那是你从人家婚礼上偷的吗 |
[20:37] | No, I took them from the hotel lobby. | 不 这是酒店大厅的花 |
[20:39] | They think they can charge me for some dirty movie… | 他们以为能多收我黄片 |
[20:42] | …and a bag of Mashuga Nuts, they got another thing coming! | 还有一袋糖果的钱 我一定要讨回公道 |
[20:49] | Hey, my sweater! | 我的毛衣 |
[20:54] | I’ve been looking for this for, like a month. | 我找这件毛衣找了一个月 |
[21:01] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[21:10] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[21:20] | – Hey, how you doing? – Good. Long time no see. | -你好吗 -我很好 好久不见 |
[21:24] | – Like your sweater. – Right back at you. | -我喜欢你的毛衣 -我也是 |
[21:30] | It’s crazy about Rachel. | 瑞秋的事真的太疯狂了 |
[21:32] | Well, she’s one crazy lady. | 她一直都疯疯癫癫的 |
[21:36] | So whose is it? | 到底是谁的呢 |
[21:38] | I don’t know, some Italian guy. | 我不知道 应该是个意大利人吧 |
[21:42] | Come on, read your own label. | 少来了 看你自己的标签去 |
[21:45] | See you later. He is so weird. | 后会有期 他真是个怪人 |