时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[00:04] | Aren’t you excited we’re going on our honeymoon? | 我们就要去度蜜月了 你期待吗 |
[00:06] | Yeah, I am. | 我很期待 |
[00:07] | Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama. | 百慕大 巴哈马 来吧 漂亮姑娘 |
[00:10] | That’s right, get it out of your system while we’re alone. | 没错 要发作就趁现在没人的时候 |
[00:14] | Hey. We came to say goodbye. | 我们是来送别的 |
[00:16] | Yeah. Have a great honeymoon. | 对 祝你们蜜月玩得愉快 |
[00:18] | – Thanks. – I better go pack. | -谢谢 -我最好去打包行李 |
[00:20] | No, I already packed. | 不 我已经打好包了 |
[00:21] | The only thing I couldn’t find, though, was your Speedo. | 我只是找不到你的迷你泳裤了 |
[00:27] | Speedo? I don’t have a Speedo. | 我没有迷你泳裤 |
[00:31] | I’m gonna go pack my regular, long bathing suit. | 我要去打包我那条普通的超长泳裤 |
[00:37] | Good, you’re still here! | 很好 你还在 |
[00:39] | I wanted to tell you to have a good honeymoon. | 我想来祝你有个愉快的蜜月 |
[00:41] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[00:42] | And I also wanted you guys to know that | 我还要你们知道 |
[00:44] | I am telling the father today. | 今天我会告诉孩子他爸 |
[00:51] | What? What? What? | 怎么了 |
[00:55] | We know it’s Ross. | 我们知道孩子他爸是罗斯 |
[00:56] | How? How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[00:58] | It was his sweater. But, oh, my God! | 那是他的毛衣 我们都又惊又喜 |
[01:02] | I so wanted Ross to know first. | 我好希望罗斯是第一个知道的 |
[01:04] | But I am so relieved that you guys know! | 但你们知道了 我真的松了一口气 |
[01:06] | That is so great. | 这真的是太棒了 |
[01:07] | – And I’m gonna be your baby’s aunt! – I know. | -我要当姑姑了 -我知道 |
[01:10] | Me too! | 我要当阿姨了 |
[01:12] | And I’m gonna be an uncle! Come here. | 我要当叔叔了 来吧 |
[01:16] | You’re all gonna be aunts and uncles. | 你们要当孩子的姑姑 阿姨跟叔叔了 |
[01:17] | Yeah, but I’m the only one related by blood. | 对 但只有我跟孩子有血缘关系 |
[01:21] | Great! So now that you all know, you can help me. | 现在你们知道了 你们可以帮我 |
[01:24] | Give me some advice on how to I’m gonna tell Ross. | 建议我该怎么跟罗斯说 |
[01:27] | What were you gonna say? | 你打算怎么说 |
[01:28] | I was gonna tell him that I’m gonna have the baby, | 我要告诉他我想留下孩子 |
[01:31] | and he can be as involved as he wants. | 他想怎么做都可以 |
[01:33] | Well, that sounds good. | 听起来很不错 |
[01:35] | Yeah, but, you know, how do I start? | 对 但我该怎么开口呢 |
[01:37] | I mean, what’s the first thing that I say? | 我是说我的开场白应该是什么 |
[01:43] | Okay, great. Thanks. | 好吧 太棒了 谢谢 |
[01:45] | – Hey, good luck. – Yeah, bye. | -祝你好运 – 再见 |
[01:50] | Hey, what was that all about? | 刚才是怎么一回事 |
[01:51] | Well, I guess there’s no harm in telling you now. | 看来现在告诉你也没关系了 |
[01:53] | Rachel and Ross are going to have a baby. | 瑞秋怀了罗斯的孩子 |
[01:56] | What?! | 什么 |
[01:58] | I didn’t even know that…!Why didn’t you tell me? | 我完全不知道 你为什么不告诉我 |
[02:02] | Why am I talking like this? | 我为什么会这用这种声音说话 |
[02:06] | I didn’t think you could keep it a secret. | 我觉得你藏不住秘密 |
[02:08] | What?! | 什么 |
[02:10] | I am an excellent secret-keeper. | 我的嘴可严了 |
[02:12] | I have kept all our secrets. | 我一直保守着我们所有的秘密 |
[02:14] | – What secrets? – No, no, Joey. | -什么秘密 -不 乔伊 |
[02:16] | I’m not gonna tell you, because I am an excellent secret-keeper. | 我不会告诉你 因为我的嘴很严 |
[02:24] | – You’ll tell me later? – You already know. | -待会你会告诉我 -你已经知道了 |
[02:33] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:38] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:40] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:43] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:48] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:51] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:54] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:57] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[03:10] | It’s so romantic to send people off on their honeymoon. | 送别人去度蜜月 真的好浪漫 |
[03:14] | You know, Monica and Chandler are married. | 莫妮卡跟钱德勒结婚了 |
[03:16] | Ross and Rachel are having a baby. | 罗斯跟瑞秋就要生宝宝了 |
[03:19] | Maybe you and I should do something. | 或许你跟我也该找些事来做 |
[03:20] | All in good time, my love. All in good time. | 别急 吾爱 等到合适的时机吧 |
[03:26] | Shoot! I left my guitar in their apartment. | 该死 我把吉他放在他们家了 |
[03:29] | Well, you can let me in later, right? | 你待会能帮我开门吧 |
[03:31] | No, I don’t have a key. | 不行 我没有钥匙 |
[03:32] | They took mine to give to you. | 他们拿走我的钥匙说是要交给你 |
[03:33] | What? They took mine to give to you. | 什么 他们拿走我的说是要交给你 |
[03:37] | Why would they take away our keys? | 他们为什么要拿走我们的钥匙 |
[03:39] | Maybe they don’t trust us. | 或许他们不信任我们 |
[03:40] | That’s not it. They let me keep my key | 不对啊 他们上次出城时 |
[03:42] | the last time they were out of town. | 还让我帮他们保管钥匙 |
[03:43] | You mean the time you broke the ketchup bottle | 那次你打破番茄酱瓶 |
[03:45] | and cleaned it with Monica’s guest towels? | 拿莫妮卡给客人准备的毛巾来清理 |
[03:49] | – Hey, I washed those. – No, you didn’t. | -我洗了毛巾 -才没有 |
[03:52] | Yeah, that didn’t sound like me. | 对 那听起来不像我的作风 |
[03:55] | What am I gonna do? I really need my guitar. | 我该怎么办 我真的要用吉他 |
[03:58] | I have stuff in there too. | 我也有东西放在他们家 |
[03:59] | – What stuff? – Monica’s chicken parm. | -什么东西 -莫妮卡的奶酪鸡排 |
[04:02] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来想办法解决 |
[04:06] | Hey, Mr. Treeger? It’s Joey Tribbiani. | 崔格先生 我是乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[04:08] | Listen, I need to get into Monica and Chandler’s apartment. | 听着 我得去莫妮卡跟钱德勒家 |
[04:10] | It’s an emergency! | 有紧急事件 |
[04:14] | Gas leak. Oh, and bring garlic bread. | 煤气泄漏 带大蒜面包过来 |
[04:20] | – Did Rachel find you? – No, why? | -瑞秋找到你了吗 -没有 怎么了 |
[04:23] | She was looking for you. | 她在找你 |
[04:25] | Well, I guess I’ll catch up with her later. | 那我待会再见她 |
[04:29] | She really wanted to talk to you now. | 她真的得马上跟你谈 |
[04:31] | Yeah, it seemed pretty important. | 对 似乎是有重要的事 |
[04:37] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[04:38] | What? | 怎么 |
[04:40] | I think I might know what this is about. | 我想我知道她要跟我谈什么了 |
[04:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:49] | We promised we weren’t gonna tell anybody this, but… | 我们答应不会告诉任何人 但是… |
[04:53] | About a month ago, Rachel and I slept together. | 大约一个月前瑞秋跟我上床了 |
[04:58] | And? | 结果呢 |
[05:03] | Wow, I thought you’d be a little more shocked. | 我以为你们会大吃一惊 |
[05:07] | Oh, sorry. And?! | 抱歉 结果呢 |
[05:13] | Well, we said we’d just do it that one time… | 我们说只做一次… |
[05:17] | …but now I think she may wanna start things up again. | 我想她现在或许想要跟我复合 |
[05:22] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s what it is. | 我想不是那样的 |
[05:26] | Why? What else could it be? | 怎么 不然会是什么事 |
[05:28] | Oh, wow, I don’t feel well. | 我觉得不太舒服 |
[05:33] | I’m telling you, I’m telling you, that’s what it is. | 我觉得就是那么一回事 |
[05:36] | No wonder she was looking at me all funny during the wedding. | 难怪在婚礼上 她看我的眼神怪怪的 |
[05:41] | She didn’t say anything to you? | 她什么都没有告诉你们吗 |
[05:43] | – Maybe it’s something you ate. – Could be, yeah. | -或许你吃错东西了 -有可能 |
[05:46] | – Please, just go and talk to Rachel. – Yeah, I guess I should. | -拜托 去跟瑞秋谈一谈 -好吧 |
[05:53] | Man, you know what I have to realize? | 你们知道我领悟到什么事吗 |
[05:56] | Maybe I’m not the type of guy women can have just one night with. | 或许我是那种让女人一夜难忘的男人 |
[06:02] | You know, they always seem to want a little bit more. | 她们对我永远都觉得不满足 |
[06:08] | I should remember that. | 我应该记住那一点 |
[06:20] | Next. | 下一位 |
[06:22] | They’re kissing. Let’s just go around them. | 他们在接吻 我们先过去吧 |
[06:24] | Honey, leave them alone. They’re in love. | 别打扰他们 他们深爱彼此 |
[06:26] | I’m in love too. But in an orderly fashion. | 我也爱你 不过爱得井然有序 |
[06:29] | Next. | 下一位 |
[06:31] | Hi. Can you do that and walk? | 你们能边走边接吻吗 |
[06:33] | Because she said, “Next.” | 她说”下一位”了 |
[06:35] | Sorry, we didn’t hear you. | 抱歉 我们没有听到 |
[06:38] | We’re on our honeymoon. | 我们要去度蜜月 |
[06:40] | Let me see what I can do. | 让我来看一下 |
[06:44] | There are some first-class seats available. | 头等舱还有位置 |
[06:46] | Did you hear that? | 你听到没有 |
[06:48] | They bumped them up to first class | 她让他们升级到头等舱 |
[06:49] | because they’re on their honeymoon! | 因为他们要去度蜜月 |
[06:50] | Come on. Let’s act like we’re on our honeymoon. | 我们假装也要去度蜜月 |
[06:52] | We are on our honeymoon. | 我们的确是要去度蜜月 |
[06:55] | Grab my ass. | 快摸我屁股 |
[06:58] | – Next. – Hi. Sorry, I almost didn’t hear you, | -下一位 -抱歉 我差点没听见 |
[07:01] | because, you know, I’m just so in love with my new husband. | 我深爱我的新婚丈夫 |
[07:05] | We’re on our honeymoon. | 我们要去度蜜月 |
[07:06] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[07:08] | Okay, Mr. Bing, you’ll be in 25J, | 好了 宾先生 你在25J |
[07:10] | and Mrs. Bing, you’re in 25K. | 宾太太是25K |
[07:13] | We’re on our honeymoon, | 我们要去度蜜月 |
[07:15] | so can you do your little thing and bump us to first class? | 你能让我们升级到头等舱吗 |
[07:18] | I’m sorry, all the first-class seats are taken. | 抱歉 头等舱客满了 |
[07:20] | That couple got the last two. | 刚刚那对夫妻拿走最后两个位置 |
[07:22] | See? If we’d gone around them like I said, | 看吧 如果你听我的话 插他们的队 |
[07:24] | she’d have given us those tickets! Damn it! | 她会给我们头等舱的位置 该死 |
[07:28] | 25J and K, any chance those aren’t together? | 25J跟K会不会刚好不连在一起 |
[07:33] | I still can’t believe they took away my key. | 我还是不敢相信他们拿走了我的钥匙 |
[07:35] | I mean, you trust me with yours. | 你都把你的钥匙交给我保管 |
[07:37] | Of course I do! And I’m gonna get it back to you just as soon as | 那当然 等清理钥匙的人把它擦干挣之后 |
[07:40] | they’re done with it at the key-shining place. | 我就会还给你 |
[07:47] | – What the hell is that? – I don’t know. | -那是什么声音 -我不知道 |
[07:51] | Treeger, what are you doing? | 崔格 你在做什么 |
[07:52] | You said there was a gas leak in here. | 你说有煤气泄漏 |
[07:54] | Why not use your key? | 你为什么不用钥匙开门 |
[07:55] | Because by the time I found it on this thing, | 等我找到他们家的钥匙 |
[07:57] | the whole place might have exploded. | 这间公寓可能都炸掉了 |
[07:59] | If that happens at another building I manage, | 如果我管理的公寓再发生一次爆炸意外 |
[08:01] | people will ask questions. | 人们会开始问问题 |
[08:03] | Come on, hurry up! | 快一点 |
[08:08] | Well, we could have done that. | 要那么做我们也会 |
[08:13] | Look at that! They’re going into the first-class lounge. | 你看 他们走进头等舱休息室了 |
[08:16] | – Do you know what they have in there? – No. | -你知道里面有什么吗 -不知道 |
[08:19] | Me neither. We have to get in! | 我也不知道 我们得进去才行 |
[08:23] | – Just act like you belong. – Oh, my God! Oranges! | -装做你是头等舱的客人 -天啊 有橘子 |
[08:29] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴又跟你见面了 |
[08:30] | Sir, may I see your tickets, please? | 先生 麻烦出示你的机票 |
[08:34] | Yes, of course. | 没问题 |
[08:37] | I’m sorry. Would you move your thumb? | 抱歉 麻烦将你的姆指挪开 |
[08:38] | I can’t see the seat number. | 我看不到座位号码 |
[08:39] | That’s all right. I have it memorized. It’s 1 A. | 没关系 我已经背下来了 是1A |
[08:45] | Sir, this isn’t a first-class ticket. I’m sorry. | 这不是头等舱的机票 抱歉 |
[08:48] | Apology accepted. Excuse us. | 没关系 不好意思 |
[08:49] | Sir, I’m afraid I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 先生 恐怕我得请你们离开 |
[08:55] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:58] | Go, go, go! | 快跑 |
[09:17] | I think there’s something that we really need to talk about. | 我想我们真的需要好好谈一谈 |
[09:20] | I think we do. Why don’t we go inside. | 没错 我们先进去吧 |
[09:30] | – Look, I know why you’re here. – You do? | -我知道你为什么会来找我 -真的吗 |
[09:35] | Yeah, and to save you from any embarrassment… | 对 为了让你别太尴尬 |
[09:39] | …I think maybe I should talk first. | 我想或许应该我先说 |
[09:41] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好吧 -好吗 |
[09:53] | Ross and Rachel. | 罗斯跟瑞秋 |
[09:55] | Rachel and Ross. | 瑞秋跟罗斯 |
[09:59] | That’s been one heck of a seesaw, hasn’t it? | 很像是在玩跷跷板 对吧 |
[10:04] | What? | 什么 |
[10:06] | I mean, look, that one night | 我是说那晚 |
[10:08] | we had was fun and certainly passionate. | 我们过得既满足又尽性 |
[10:13] | But don’t you think it’s better if we just stay friends? | 但你不觉得我们还是当朋友比较好吗 |
[10:18] | Seriously, what? | 你是说…什么 |
[10:22] | Okay, okay. You know what? | 好吧 这样好了 |
[10:25] | If you want to, we can do it one more time. | 如果你想的话 我们可以再做一次 |
[10:32] | I mean, I’d be okay with that. | 我没有问题 |
[10:35] | In fact, I have some time right now… | 事实上我现在有空 |
[10:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:38] | You know what? Can I talk now? | 你知道吗 我可以说话了吗 |
[10:40] | – Oh, sure. – Okay. | -当然可以 -好吧 |
[10:48] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[10:55] | Ross? | 罗斯 |
[11:01] | Ross? | 罗斯 |
[11:03] | Okay, whenever you’re ready. | 好吧 我等你准备好再说 |
[11:13] | And you’re the father, by the way. But you got… | 对了 你是孩子他爸 你继续 |
[11:29] | – Can I get you some water? – I’m good. I’m good. | -你要喝水吗 -我没事 |
[11:33] | Ross, there is no pressure on you, okay? | 罗斯 别觉得有什么压力 好吗 |
[11:36] | I mean, you can be as involved as you want. | 你想怎么做都可以的 |
[11:43] | Yeah, I… | 对 我… |
[11:45] | I’m just, I don’t know. I don’t understand… | 我只是不知道… 我不明白… |
[11:51] | …how this happened. | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[11:56] | – We used a condom. – I know. | -我们有用安全套 -我知道 |
[11:59] | But you know, condoms only work, like, 97 percent of the time. | 但安全套的避孕率只有97% |
[12:05] | What? | 什么 |
[12:08] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:11] | Well, they should put that on the box! | 他们应该标示在包装上 |
[12:17] | – They do. – No, they don’t! | -包装上有标示 -才没有 |
[12:26] | Well, they should put it in huge block letters! | 他们应该用又大又粗的字体标示在包装上 |
[12:30] | Ross, let’s just forget about the condoms. | 罗斯 别管安全套的事 |
[12:33] | Well, I may as well have! | 早知道当时也不用管了 |
[12:38] | Listen, you know what? I was really freaked out too… | 你知道吗 我发现自己怀孕时… |
[12:41] | …when I found out. – Freaked…?Hey, I’m not freaked out. | -也吓坏了 -吓坏了 我才没有 |
[12:45] | I’m indignant as a consumer! | 作为消费者 我很愤怒 |
[12:49] | You know what? Let’s talk later. | 你知道吗 我们待会再谈 |
[12:51] | No, I wanna talk now. | 不 我想现在谈 |
[12:53] | In fact, I wanna talk… | 事实上我想… |
[12:55] | …to the president of the condom company. | 跟安全套公司的总裁谈 |
[13:00] | Okay, you know what? Maybe I should come back… Okay. | 或许我该待会再来 好吧 |
[13:04] | Yeah, I’ll press one! | 好吧 我按一 |
[13:11] | I looked everywhere. There’s no gas leak. | 我到处都检查过 没有煤气泄漏 |
[13:14] | So then I can heat this up? | 我可以热一下这个吗 |
[13:17] | Anyway, I’ll get moving on that new door. | 总之我会帮他装扇新门 |
[13:19] | Great. Listen, could you do us a favor | 太棒了 你能帮我们一个忙 |
[13:22] | and not tell Chandler and Monica about this? | 别跟钱德勒和莫妮卡提这件事吗 |
[13:24] | Because, you know, they don’t have any kids of their own… | 因为他们没有自己的孩子… |
[13:28] | …and this door was like a child to them. | 这扇门就像是他们的孩子 |
[13:33] | Well, I’m gonna have to put on a new lock. | 我得装上新锁 |
[13:34] | They’ll find out anyway. | 他们一定会发现的 |
[13:35] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[13:39] | It’s looking like an all-day job. | 看样子要干一整天 |
[13:40] | I’m gonna have to cancel my yoga class. | 我得去取消我的瑜伽课 |
[13:43] | Hey, Ross. Could you tell Jasmine | 罗斯 麻烦你告诉茉莉 |
[13:45] | – I can’t make it to yoga class today? – Sure. | -今天我没办法去上瑜伽课 -没问题 |
[13:47] | – Namaste. – Namaste. | -再见 -再见 |
[13:53] | Oh, my God! What happened to the door? | 天啊 门是怎么了 |
[13:55] | So it’s noticeable, huh? | 看来很明显 |
[13:58] | Look, is Rachel here? I need to talk to her. | 瑞秋在这里吗 我得跟她谈一谈 |
[14:00] | Didn’t you two already talk? | 你们不是谈过了吗 |
[14:01] | Yeah, but… | 对 但是 |
[14:04] | Okay. Look, you guys know that Rachel and I slept together… | 听着 你们知道 瑞秋跟我上过床 |
[14:07] | …but there’s something else. | 但除此之外还有别的事 |
[14:12] | Rachel’s pregnant. | 瑞秋怀孕了 |
[14:13] | – Holy mother of God! – Oh, my God, I can’t believe that! | -我的老天爷 -天啊 我不敢相信 |
[14:19] | – With my child. – That is brand-new information! | -她怀了我的孩子 -我是第一次听到这件事 |
[14:28] | – You already know, don’t you? – Little bit. | -你们已经知道了对不对 -知道一点 |
[14:32] | – How you doing? – Okay. I mean, I’ll be okay. | -你还好吗 -我会没事的 |
[14:36] | It’s just, I don’t think I handled it very well. | 我觉得自己处理得不够好 |
[14:39] | – What’d you say to her? – Nothing. | -你跟她说了什么 -什么都没说 |
[14:41] | But the complaint department at the condom company got an earful. | 但我跟安全套公司的客服部门倒是说了不少 |
[14:46] | – Then when I turned around, she was gone. – Oh, Ross. | -我一转身才发现她走了 -罗斯 |
[14:49] | I know. But in my defense, | 我知道 但我刚刚才发现 |
[14:51] | I just found out that condoms are only, like, 97% effective. | 安全套只有97%的避孕率 |
[14:55] | – What? – I gotta go find her. | -什么 -我得去找她 |
[14:58] | Hey. Hold on! Are you serious? | 等一下 你是认真的吗 |
[15:01] | So, like, 3 percent of the time, they don’t even work? | 所以安全套有3%的机率不起作用 |
[15:06] | They should put that on the box! | 他们应该在包装上做标示 |
[15:10] | – Evidently, they do. – What?! | -他们的确做了标示 -什么 |
[15:21] | I can’t believe we’re here. | 我不敢相信我们到这里了 |
[15:24] | – You’ve gotta be kidding. – What? | -开什么玩笑 -怎么 |
[15:28] | As a wedding gift to you, | 为了庆祝你们新婚 |
[15:29] | the hotel would like to give you the honeymoon suite. | 酒店要帮你们升级到蜜月套房 |
[15:32] | No! You have been screwing us all day! | 不 你们一整天都跟我们过不去 |
[15:36] | – Who are you? – We’re you. | -你们是谁 -我们就是你们 |
[15:38] | Just 10 seconds later! | 只是迟了十秒钟 |
[15:42] | You already got the first-class tickets, you got the lounge. | 你们已经抢走头等舱的位置和休息室 |
[15:44] | We should get free stuff too! | 我们也应该得到免费招待 |
[15:46] | You’re not the only ones on your honeymoon! | 不光是你们在度蜜月 |
[15:50] | You can have the suite if you want. | 我们可以把蜜月套房让给你们 |
[15:52] | We don’t care about where we stay. | 我们不在乎要睡在哪里 |
[15:55] | We’re here to celebrate our love for each other. | 我们来这里纪念我们对彼此的爱 |
[15:57] | We don’t have to get free stuff. | 我们不需要免费招待 |
[15:59] | We just want to be together. | 我们只想在一起 |
[16:04] | We need the stuff. | 我们需要免费招待 |
[16:09] | Monica, it’s Joey. Listen. | 莫妮卡 我是乔伊 |
[16:11] | Phoebe and I smell gas coming from your apartment. | 菲比跟我闻到你家有煤气味 |
[16:13] | What? Are you serious? Joey smells gas. | 什么 真的吗 乔伊闻到有煤气味 |
[16:16] | What else is new? | 还有什么新消息 |
[16:19] | We’d check it out, but you took our keys. | 我们想进去看看 但你拿走了我们的钥匙 |
[16:21] | Well, do something. Get in there! | 快想办法进去 |
[16:23] | How? I guess I could break down your door. | 要怎么办呢 我可以把你家大门撞开 |
[16:27] | Yeah, do that. | 对 就那么做 |
[16:28] | – And you won’t blame us for any damage? – No. | -你不会怪我们弄坏东西 -不会 |
[16:33] | Are you doing it? I don’t hear anything. Come on. | 你在撞门了吗 我没有听到声音 快呀 |
[16:35] | Okay, I’ll break it down. | 好吧 我来撞门了 |
[16:42] | Hi. He’s doing it, he’s breaking down the door. | 他正在撞门 他要把门撞开了 |
[16:49] | Okay, we’re in. | 好了 我们进来了 |
[16:55] | Okay, Rachel, are you comfortable? | 瑞秋 你感觉舒服吗 |
[16:58] | If I said I was, would you judge me? | 如果我说很舒服 你会另眼看我吗 |
[17:01] | The doctor’ll be here in a minute to do your sonogram. | 医生马上过来帮你照超声波 |
[17:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:08] | Oh, man, I swear, if they sold these at Pottery Barn… | 天啊 我发誓 如果他们在家具店卖这个 |
[17:17] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈一谈 |
[17:18] | Right now? Because I kind of got an alfresco situation going on over here. | 现在吗 我现在的姿势有点不雅 |
[17:24] | Please, I really… | 拜托 我真的… |
[17:25] | I want to apologize for the way I acted earlier today. | 我想为我刚刚的表现向你道歉 |
[17:28] | Okay, Ross. That’s fine. Can you stay up near my head? | 没关系 麻烦你待在床头边 |
[17:30] | What? Oh, yeah, sorry. | 什么 抱歉 |
[17:32] | I think I went a little crazy. I was thinking about myself | 我被冲昏头了 我只想到自己 |
[17:36] | when I should’ve been thinking about you… | 我应该要为你着想 |
[17:37] | – Okay, head, Ross! Head, Ross! – Right. | -没关系 待在床头这边 罗斯 -好 |
[17:40] | I want you to know that | 我要你知道 |
[17:41] | I’m gonna be there through this whole thing. Okay? | 我会一直陪在你身边 好吗 |
[17:44] | The doctor’s appointments, the Lamaze classes, | 来做产检 上拉梅兹呼吸课 |
[17:48] | baby-proofing the apartment. | 在公寓里为宝宝安装保护措施 |
[17:50] | Although, we can worry about that after we get married. | 但我们可以等到婚后再担心那些事 |
[17:53] | – Married? – Well, yeah, I think we should get married. | -婚后 -对 我想我们应该结婚 |
[17:56] | Because that’s your answer to everything? | 你一遇到问题就用结婚来解决吗 |
[18:01] | No. Because that’s the right thing to do. | 不 那么做是对的 |
[18:04] | Yeah, maybe, if you’re in love. | 或许吧 只要我们相爱 |
[18:07] | But Ross, we are not in love, are we? | 可是罗斯 我们并不相爱 对吧 |
[18:10] | No. But still, I mean, you can’t possibly do this alone. | 对 但是你不可能一个人处理这件事 |
[18:16] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:17] | Come on, Rach. You can’t even eat alone in a restaurant. | 你甚至没办法一个人在餐厅吃饭 |
[18:22] | – What? – I’m just saying if you can’t eat by yourself, | -什么 -如果你没办法一个人吃饭 |
[18:25] | how do you expect to have a baby by yourself? | 你怎么一个人带孩子 |
[18:27] | I can too eat by myself! | 我可以一个人吃饭 |
[18:29] | When have you ever? | 你什么时候一个人吃过 |
[18:31] | When certain people leave the table | 当某些同桌的人吃完饭 |
[18:33] | and I am not finished! | 我还没有吃完的时候 |
[18:36] | Well, certain other people take two hours to eat a bowl of soup! | 有些人光喝一碗汤就得花掉两个小时 |
[18:39] | Oh, please. You inale your food. | 拜托 是你狼吞虎咽 |
[18:42] | I grew up with Monica. | 我跟莫妮卡一起长大 |
[18:43] | If you didn’t eat fast, you didn’t eat! | 不吃快一点的话就没得吃了 |
[18:49] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰你们了吗 |
[18:50] | No, Dr. Long. Please come in. | 不 朗格医生 请进 |
[18:52] | This is Ross. He is the father. | 他是罗斯 孩子的爸爸 |
[18:54] | But not the husband, because, evidently, she can do this alone. | 但我不是她的丈夫 因为显然她能单独带大孩子 |
[18:59] | Nice to meet you. I’ll get started on this. | 很高兴能见到你 我要开始检查了 |
[19:05] | I don’t know why you can’t admit you need me? | 你为什么不能承认你需要我 |
[19:06] | I do need you. I need you to stay near my head! | 我的确需要你 我需要你站在床头这边 |
[19:11] | Okay. Everything looks good. | 好吧 看起来很正常 |
[19:15] | Here it is on the screen. | 银幕上的画面是这样的 |
[19:17] | Here’s your uterus… | 这是你的子宫… |
[19:19] | …and right here is your baby. | 宝宝在这里 |
[19:25] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[19:32] | There it is. I see it. | 它在那里 我看到了 |
[19:34] | Congratulations. I’ll give you two a minute. | 恭喜 我让你们独处一下 |
[19:38] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[19:47] | Pretty amazing, huh? | 很神奇吧 |
[19:50] | I don’t see it! | 我看不到 |
[20:00] | – What? What? – I can’t see it. | -什么 -我看不到 |
[20:05] | But you just said that you did. | 但你说你看到了 |
[20:07] | I know. I lied. | 我知道 我说谎了 |
[20:08] | I didn’t want her to think I was a terrible mother. | 我不希望她认为我是个很糟糕的母亲 |
[20:10] | I can’t even see my own baby! | 我连自己的宝宝都看不到 |
[20:13] | Oh, sure. Come here. Sure, you can. | 过来 你可以看到的 |
[20:15] | Come here. Look, it’s right there. | 过来 就在这里 |
[20:24] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 好漂亮 |
[20:27] | I see it now. | 我看到了 |
[20:31] | – Do you really? – No, I don’t see it! | -真的吗 -不 我看不到 |
[20:34] | Okay. Come on. All right. Okay. | 好吧 来吧 |
[20:37] | You see this tiny thing that looks like a peanut? | 你看到那个像花生一样的小东西了吗 |
[20:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:46] | Sweetie, that’s it. | 亲爱的 就是那个 |
[20:48] | That’s it? | 就是那个 |
[20:50] | Well, I saw that. | 我看到了 |
[20:58] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -别客气 |
[21:04] | Wow, I can’t believe that’s our baby. | 我不敢相信那是我们的孩子 |
[21:11] | Yeah, that’s our baby. | 对 那是我们的孩子 |
[21:25] | So how was the doctor? | 医生怎么说 |
[21:27] | Everything went great. | 一切都很顺利 |
[21:29] | – Good. – Hey, show them the picture of your uterus. | -很好 -让他们看看你子宫的照片 |
[21:38] | I don’t see the baby. Where is it? | 我看不到宝宝 它在哪里 |
[21:40] | Oh, no, I know. I couldn’t see it either at first. | 我知道 刚开始我也看不到 |
[21:42] | But it’s right… | 但它就在… |
[21:46] | Ross, I lost it again. | 罗斯 我又看不到了 |