时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | This one’s rare. This one’s medium-well. Go, go, go! | 这是三分熟 这是五分熟 快去上菜 |
[00:05] | Hey, Phoebe! How was dinner?! | 菲比 晚餐好吃吗 |
[00:07] | Dinner was good! Just saying hi! Now I’m gonna go! | 晚餐很好吃 我只是来打招呼 我要走了 |
[00:13] | Well, hello there. | 你好啊 |
[00:16] | I didn’t see this on the menu. | 我在菜单上没看到这道美味 |
[00:19] | Tim, this is Phoebe. | 提姆 她是菲比 |
[00:19] | Phoebe, this is Tim, my new sous chef. | 菲比 他是新来的副厨师长提姆 |
[00:21] | – So you’re Monica’s boss? – No, she’s my boss. | -你是莫妮卡的老板 -不 她是我的老板 |
[00:24] | “Sous” is French for “under.” | “副”在法文里是”之下”的意思 |
[00:27] | I “sous-stand.” | 我副[明]白了 |
[00:29] | Tim, I need a calamari and a caesar salad. | 提姆 我要一份乌贼跟一份凯撒沙拉 |
[00:31] | And could you get me the pesto? | 你可以把青酱递给我吗 |
[00:33] | – You made pesto? – Yes, I did. | -青酱是你做的吗 -没错 |
[00:36] | Would you say your pesto is the best-o? | 你觉得你的青酱是最”棒”的吗 |
[00:39] | I don’t know. I would say it’s pretty good-o. | 我不知道 我会说它真的很”强” |
[00:46] | I still need the calamari and salad. | 别忘了给我拿乌贼跟沙拉 |
[00:48] | I like your necklace. | 我喜欢你的项链 |
[00:49] | – I made it myself. – You are so talented. | -这是我自己做的 -你真的好有天份 |
[00:52] | Well, it’s no pesto. | 还是不够”酱” |
[00:55] | Alright, alright. Let’s just cut to the chase. | 我们就别兜圈子了 |
[00:57] | Okay. You’re single. You’re single. | 你是单身 你也单身 |
[00:59] | He gets off work at 11. She’ll be waiting for your call. | 他11点下班 她会等你的电话 |
[01:02] | I’ll give him your number if I could just get | 我会把你的电话号码给他 |
[01:03] | one calamari and one caesar salad! | 只要你给我乌贼跟凯撒沙拉 |
[01:09] | I did not yell. I am not putting a dollar in the jar. | 我没有大叫 我不必被罚一块钱 |
[01:19] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:24] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:26] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:29] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:33] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:36] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:39] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:42] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:55] | Wow, Bing! Burning the midnight oil. | 宾 你还在熬夜加班 |
[01:57] | You know me, sir. | 你很了解我的 老板 |
[02:00] | I do have a question for you. | 我正好有个问题问你 |
[02:01] | Do you know how I can get around the office computer network… | 你知道要怎么避开公司的电脑网路 |
[02:03] | …so I can access the really good Internet porn? | 看劲爆火辣的国际黄片吗 |
[02:08] | You’re a joker, Bing. | 你真爱开玩笑 宾 |
[02:11] | What’s funny about that? | 那有什么好笑的 |
[02:15] | Sorry I kept you waiting so long. | 抱歉让你等这么久 |
[02:16] | That’s okay. Where do you wanna go? | 没关系 你想去哪里 |
[02:19] | I think you know where I wanna go. | 我以为你知道我要去哪里 |
[02:21] | – The Hard Rock Cafe? – Yeah. | -硬石餐厅 -对 |
[02:24] | – Again? – Yeah. | -又要去 -对 |
[02:28] | I’m telling you, I like the food. | 我真的很喜欢那里的食物 |
[02:30] | You like the Purple Rain display. | 你是喜欢那里的紫雨展示品 |
[02:34] | – Hey, Bob. – Hey, Toby. Have a good night. | -巴伯 -托比 祝你今晚玩得开心 |
[02:38] | Did that guy just call you Toby? | 那家伙叫你托比 |
[02:41] | Yeah, he thinks that’s my name. | 对 他以为那是我的名字 |
[02:44] | Why don’t you correct him? | 你为什么不更正他 |
[02:46] | It’s been going on way too long now. | 现在纠正有点太晚了 |
[02:49] | The first time he said it, we were just passing each other in the hallway, | 他第一次这么叫我 我们只是在走廊擦肩而过 |
[02:51] | so I didn’t say anything. | 所以我什么都没说 |
[02:52] | The next time he said, “Hey, Toby, want a doughnut?” | 第二次他说”托比 你要吃甜甜圈吗” |
[02:56] | I wanted the doughnut. | 我确实想吃甜甜圈 |
[03:00] | Five years later, the doughnut’s gone and I’m still Toby. | 五年后甜甜圈早就消化光了 我还是托比 |
[03:03] | Five years. Chandler, you have to tell him. | 五年了 钱德勒 你得告诉他 |
[03:06] | No. That would be so awkward. | 不行 那多尴尬啊 |
[03:08] | Besides, we don’t work together. He’s on the sixth floor. | 再说 我们不在同一个楼层工作 他在六楼 |
[03:11] | So he calls me Toby once in a while. What’s the big deal? | 他只是偶尔才会叫我一次托比 没什么 |
[03:13] | It could be worse. It’s not like he’s calling me Muriel. | 这已经算不错了 反正他不是叫我妙丽 |
[03:17] | Muriel. Why would he call you Muriel? | 妙丽 他为什么要叫你妙丽 |
[03:25] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:28] | Chandler “M.” Bing. | 钱德勒·M·宾 |
[03:33] | It’s not just an “M.” Your middle name is Muriel! | 那不仅是个M 你的中间名是妙丽 |
[03:38] | It is a family name. | 那是家族名字 |
[03:41] | Chandler Muriel Bing. | 钱德勒·妙丽·宾 |
[03:45] | Your parents never even gave you a chance, did they? | 你父母真是完全不给你留活路 对吧 |
[03:51] | Drake, I’ve discovered the reason for your memory loss. | 德瑞克 我找出你丧失记忆的原因了 |
[03:54] | What is it? | 为什么 |
[03:55] | Apparently your brain transplant was not entirely successful. | 你的脑部移植手术并未完全成功 |
[03:59] | It seems your body’s rejecting Jessica’s brain. | 你的身体在排斥洁西卡的脑部 |
[04:02] | Is it serious? | 很严重吗 |
[04:04] | Not if we extract tissue from the original body… | 如果我们可以从捐赠者的身体抽取组织… |
[04:07] | …and synthesize antibodies and introduce them to your system | 合成抗体 将其导入你体内 |
[04:10] | which could stop you from rejecting the brain. | 以此来解除排异效应 |
[04:13] | That sounds simple enough. Let’s just do that. | 听起来很简单 我们就按你说的做吧 |
[04:17] | We would, | 我们可以那么做 |
[04:18] | but when we went to exhume Jessica’s body… | 但我们想挖出洁西卡的尸体时 |
[04:21] | …it was gone. | 发现它不见了 |
[04:26] | Cut. | 卡 |
[04:27] | Very nice, people. | 非常不错 大伙们 |
[04:29] | Okay, let me just get changed and we can go to dinner. | 我换好衣服后 我们就可以去吃晚餐了 |
[04:31] | What happened to Jessica’s body? | 洁西卡的尸体怎么了 |
[04:33] | I’m not telling you. You’ll have to see it on TV. | 我不能剧透 你得看电视才会知道 |
[04:36] | – You don’t know, do you? – No. couldn’t care less. | -你不知道 对吧 -对 我也不在乎 |
[04:40] | – Good scene, man. – You too. | -你表现得很好 -你也是 |
[04:46] | What? You weren’t in it. | 怎么 你根本不是演员 |
[04:51] | Kash, this is my friend Rachel. | 凯许 她是我朋友瑞秋 |
[04:52] | Rachel, Kash. Kash, Rachel. | 二位互相认识一下 |
[04:56] | Why haven’t I seen you here before? | 为什么之前我没有见过你 |
[04:58] | Joey just thinks I’ll embarrass him. | 乔伊觉得我会丢他的脸 |
[05:01] | He thinks I’m a soap opera nut. | 他认为我是肥皂剧脑残粉 |
[05:04] | Which I’m not. I’m not. | 我才不是 真的 |
[05:07] | Although, I do know | 虽然我的确知道 |
[05:08] | your favorite ice cream flavor is butter pecan. | 你最喜欢胡桃奶油口味的冰淇淋 |
[05:12] | And your dog’s name is Wally. | 你的狗叫华利 |
[05:17] | – Look, I’m just stroking your arm. – Here we go. Here we go. | -天啊 我在摸你的胳膊 -我们走吧 |
[05:21] | – Bye, Kash. – Bye. | -再见 凯许 -再见 |
[05:22] | Say hi to Wally. | 帮我跟华利问好 |
[05:29] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[05:30] | Oh, my god. I had the best time with Tim last night. | 昨晚我跟提姆玩得很开心 |
[05:34] | He is so sweet. | 他真的很体贴 |
[05:36] | I can’t wait to get “sous-neath” him. | 我等不及钻到他的身体”下”面去 |
[05:40] | – I have to fire him. – Why? | -我得开除他 -为什么 |
[05:42] | He’s terrible. He’s slow. He burns things. | 他很不称职 动作超慢 还会把食物烧焦 |
[05:46] | Last night he lit my pastry chef on fire. | 昨晚他还把我的甜点主厨烧着了 |
[05:49] | Maybe he was just nervous. You can be intimidating. | 他可能是太紧张了 你老是凶巴巴的 |
[05:52] | Besides, I’ve met your pastry chef, | 我见过你的甜点主厨 |
[05:54] | and she can stand to be taken down a peg or two. | 她牛哄哄的 也该灭灭她的威风了 |
[05:56] | Well, now she has no eyebrows. Mission accomplished. | 现在她没有眉毛了 任务完成 |
[06:00] | But, Monica, he loves his job so much. | 莫妮卡 他热爱他的工作 |
[06:04] | Can’t you just give him another chance, please? | 你不能再给他一次机会吗 拜托 |
[06:09] | All right. But if he lights someone else on fire, he’s out of there. | 好吧 但如果他再放火烧别人 他非走不可 |
[06:12] | That’s fair. Thank you so much. Thanks. | 那很公平 谢谢你 |
[06:17] | Oops. Looks like when he got the pastry chef, | 看起来他烧甜点主厨的时候 |
[06:19] | he got you a little bit too. | 也烧到你了 |
[06:21] | I paid to have this done. | 我这是花钱去做的头发 |
[06:25] | Love it! | 我喜欢 |
[06:32] | Hey. You know, Kash really liked you the other day. | 知道吗 凯许真的喜欢你 |
[06:35] | He said he thought you were charming. | 他觉得你很迷人 |
[06:37] | – I thought I was a complete idiot. – I’m with you. | -我以为自己蠢到家了 -我站在你这边 |
[06:42] | He even asked me if I thought you’d go out with him. | 他还问我你会不会愿意跟他约会 |
[06:46] | I think I’m gonna throw up a little. | 我感觉快要吐了 |
[06:48] | – What did you say? – I said, “No.” | -你怎么说 -我说不会 |
[06:50] | What? | 什么 |
[06:52] | What? I just figured since you’re pregnant, | 我觉得既然你怀孕了 |
[06:55] | you’re not gonna be seeing people. | 就不会跟别人约会了 |
[06:57] | Okay, Joey. | 乔伊 |
[06:59] | First of all, Kash Ford? Not people. | 首先 他是凯许·福特 不是一般人 |
[07:03] | Second of all, what did he say when you told him I was pregnant? | 其次 你告诉他我怀孕了 他说了什么 |
[07:06] | I didn’t tell him. I didn’t know if you’re telling people. | 我没告诉他 我不确定你要不要告诉别人 |
[07:09] | This back when I thought Kash was still “people.” | 那时候我以为凯许只是”一般人” |
[07:12] | Good, good. Don’t tell him. Don’t tell him. | 很好 别告诉他 |
[07:13] | Just have him call me, okay? | 让他打电话给我 |
[07:14] | Rach, look. I really don’t think that’s such a great… | 瑞秋 我觉得这样不… |
[07:16] | Okay. You go do it or I’ll come back to that set. | 照我的话做 不然我会回到摄影棚 |
[07:18] | I’ll meet more actors. I’ll meet them all. | 泡其他的男演员 一个都不放过 |
[07:23] | – Hey, Bob. – How’s my pal Toby doing today? | -巴伯 -我朋友托比今天还好吗 |
[07:27] | If I see him, I’ll ask. | 我看到他时会帮你问一下 |
[07:34] | Was that Bob from six you were just talking to? | 你刚刚在跟六楼的巴伯说话吗 |
[07:36] | – Yeah. – Then you know each other? | -对 -你们互相认识 |
[07:38] | We’re on a semi-first-name basis. | 我们知道彼此的名字而已 |
[07:41] | – What do you think of adding him to our team? – Bob? | -如果他加入我们的团队呢 -巴伯吗 |
[07:46] | Working here with us? Every day? | 每天跟我们在这里一起工作 |
[07:49] | Yeah. I don’t know if he has what it takes. | 我不知道他有没有那个能耐 |
[07:52] | Really? They love him down on six. | 是吗 六楼的人很喜欢他 |
[07:54] | But this is 11. | 但这里是11楼 |
[07:56] | It’s almost twice as hard up here. | 这里的工作要难上两倍 |
[07:59] | Okay, I hear you loud and clear. | 好吧 我明白你的意思了 |
[08:01] | – Bob will stay put. – I think it’s best, sir. | -巴伯还是不能调职 -我想那样最好 |
[08:04] | But we really do need to find someone up here. | 但我们真的急需新鲜血液 |
[08:06] | Work is starting to pile up. | 工作开始越积越多了 |
[08:08] | I’ve got a stack of documents on my desk this high. | 我桌上的文件已经叠到这么高了 |
[08:11] | You know what we should do. Just toss them in the shredder | 我给你出个主意 把它们丢到碎纸机里 |
[08:13] | and claim you never got them. | 就说你从来没有收到它们 |
[08:17] | That’s a good one, Bing. | 那真的很好笑 宾 |
[08:19] | What does a guy have to do to be taken seriously around here? | 我该怎么做他们才会觉得我是认真的 |
[08:29] | Okay, I gave him another chance, but Tim has got to go. | 我又给了他一次机会 但提姆非走不可 |
[08:31] | – But… – No, no, no. He is totally incompetent. | -但… -不行 他太不称职了 |
[08:34] | I called the chef who recommended him to me. | 我打电话给推荐他给我的厨师 |
[08:36] | He said, “Ha, ha! Gotcha!” | 他说”哈哈 整到你了” |
[08:40] | – Okay, okay. But you can’t fire him today. – Why not? | -但别今天开除他 -为什么 |
[08:43] | Because I’m dumping him today. | 因为今天我要甩掉他 |
[08:45] | What? You said he was so sweet. | 什么 你说他很体贴 |
[08:47] | He is sweet. He’s too sweet. | 他确实体贴 但也太体贴了 |
[08:49] | He calls me all the time. | 老是打电话给我 |
[08:51] | “Did you get home from work okay? | “你平安回家了吗 |
[08:53] | Did you get out of the shower okay?” | 你洗澡没出事吧” |
[08:55] | – Just don’t pick up your phone. – Then he comes over! | -别接电话不就得了 -那他会亲自过来 |
[08:58] | “I was so worried about you.” Be a man! | “我好担心你” 有点男子气概吧 |
[09:02] | So now I’m not allowed to fire him? | 所以现在我不能开除他 |
[09:04] | We can’t fire him and dump him on the same day. | 我们不能让他在同一天既失业又失恋 |
[09:06] | He’ll kill himself. | 他会自杀的 |
[09:07] | Okay, well then, I’ll fire him today, | 那我今天开除他 |
[09:08] | and you go out with him another week. | 你再跟他交往一星期 |
[09:10] | Are you kidding? Another week with that simp, | 你开什么玩笑 再跟他交往一个星期 |
[09:12] | I’ll kill myself. | 我会自杀的 |
[09:14] | Okay, then we’ll both do it today and he’ll just have to deal with it. | 我们都在今天跟他摊牌 让他自己想办法应付 |
[09:18] | Okay. But the question is who’s gonna go first? | 好吧 但问题是谁要先说呢 |
[09:21] | Whoever goes second is the bitch. | 后说的就是贱人 |
[09:24] | – What do you mean? – Come on, fire a guy that’s just been dumped? | -什么意思 -开除刚失恋的员工 |
[09:27] | Bitch! And dump a guy that’s just been fired? | 贱人 甩掉刚失业的恋人 |
[09:31] | Blond bitch! | 金发贱人 |
[09:33] | I wanted to do this days ago, so I think I should go first. | 我几天前就想开除他 所以应该让我先说 |
[09:37] | All right, that makes sense. | 好吧 你说得有理 |
[09:40] | But screw you! I’m going first! | 去你的 我要先说 |
[09:49] | – Toby, you got a sec? – Sure. What’s up? | -托比 你有空吗 -当然 什么事 |
[09:52] | I just had a meeting. | 我们刚开完会 |
[09:53] | I was actually hoping to get transferred up here, | 我本想被调职到这里来 |
[09:55] | but I just found out it’s not gonna happen. | 但刚发现我的美梦破灭了 |
[09:57] | Apparently somebody thinks I’m not “11 th-floor material.” | 很明显有人认为我不是”11楼的材料” |
[10:01] | Say, who the hell is this Chandler? | 钱德勒到底是谁 |
[10:08] | What do you think is a better excuse | 今晚约会时哪个藉口 |
[10:09] | for why I’m not drinking on this date tonight? | 最适合我用来挡酒 |
[10:11] | “I’m a recovering alcoholic,” “I’m a Mormon”… | “我正在戒酒” “我是摩门教徒” |
[10:15] | …or “I got so hammered last night I’m still a little drunk”? | 或是”我昨晚喝太醉现在还在宿醉” |
[10:21] | So, what do you want to do tonight? | 今晚你要做什么 |
[10:24] | There’s a Ukrainian film at the Angelica | 安杰丽卡有部很棒的乌克兰电影上映 |
[10:25] | that’s supposed to be very powerful. Interested? | 听说很震撼人心 你想看吗 |
[10:28] | No. No. | 没兴趣 |
[10:30] | But I’ll go see a normal-person movie with you. | 但我可以陪你看一般人看的电影 |
[10:33] | Rach, you wanna come? | 瑞秋 你要一起来吗 |
[10:34] | Oh, no. I can’t. I’ve got a date. | 不行 我有约会 |
[10:37] | – A date? – Yeah. Why, is that weird for you? | -约会 -对 怎么了 很奇怪吗 |
[10:41] | Why, no. It’s the opposite of weird. It’s regular. | 不 一点都不奇怪 那很正常 |
[10:44] | It’s mundane. It’s actually a little dull. | 太普通了 事实上还有点无聊 |
[10:50] | It’s no Ukrainian film. | 它可不是乌克兰电影 |
[10:53] | Earrings! | 耳环 |
[10:56] | A date? She’s got a date? With who? | 她有约会 对象是谁 |
[11:00] | I set her up with this actor on my show. | 我撮合她跟一个男演员 |
[11:02] | – You set her up? – No. | -是你帮她牵的红线 -不是 |
[11:07] | Joey, what were you thinking? | 乔伊 你在想什么 |
[11:09] | I was thinking that it would probably be okay… | 我觉得应该没关系 |
[11:10] | because Ross hasn’t gone out with Rachel in five years! | 因为你们两个已经分手五年了 |
[11:13] | Joey, I’m not worried about her! I’m worried about my baby. | 乔伊 我担心不是她 而是我的宝宝 |
[11:17] | Whoever she dates, my baby dates. | 跟她约会的人 也在跟我的宝宝约会 |
[11:19] | Where is this “actor” taking them? | 这个”男演员”要带她去哪里 |
[11:22] | Hey! I’m an “actor” too. | 我也是”男演员” |
[11:27] | I’m not sure. I think they’re taking the ferry | 他们大概要搭渡轮 |
[11:28] | out to some Italian place on Staten Island. | 到史坦顿岛玩 |
[11:31] | A ferry? My baby’s going on a ferry? | 渡轮 我的宝宝要搭渡轮 |
[11:34] | Do you have any idea how dangerous those are? | 你知道那有多危险吗 |
[11:37] | Are we talking about one of those big boats | 渡轮是指那种载车的 |
[11:38] | that carry cars that go like five miles an hour? | 速度缓慢的大船吧 |
[11:41] | Why not just jump out of an airplane. That-that’s a fun date! | 他们为什么不去跳飞机 那多有意思 |
[11:44] | or burn each other with matches? That’s fun, too. | 或点火柴把彼此烧了 也很有意思 |
[11:51] | – Hey, Joey. – Hey, Kash. This is Ross. Ross, this is Kash. | -乔伊 -凯许 罗斯 他就是凯许 |
[11:55] | Hey, I hear you’re going on a ferry tonight. | 我听说今晚你们要去搭渡轮 |
[11:59] | Bit of a daredevil, are we? | 你挺大胆啊 |
[12:02] | Do you guys think this is too slutty? Hi, Kash. | 这件裙子是不是太露了 嗨 凯许 |
[12:07] | Hey, Rachel. You ready to go? | 瑞秋 你准备好了吗 |
[12:08] | – Yeah. See you guys later. – Okay. | -是的 待会见 -好 |
[12:11] | – Have a great time, you guys. – Thank you. | -祝你们玩的愉快 -谢谢 |
[12:13] | And yes, it is too slutty! | 那件裙子的确太露了 |
[12:27] | I’m so glad you called. | 我很高兴你打电话给我 |
[12:28] | I feel like it’s always me calling you. | 感觉之前一直是我打给你 |
[12:31] | So, what’s up? Is everything okay with Phoebe? | 什么事 菲比没事吧 |
[12:36] | It will be in a minute. Listen. | 我待会就会没事 |
[12:39] | Tim, you’re a really great guy. | 提姆 你真的很棒 |
[12:42] | That’s because I’m with you. | 那是因为我跟你在一起 |
[12:48] | It’s just, I’m in a place in my life right now where… | 但我的人生现在走到了… |
[12:53] | So sorry. “This just in.” | 抱歉 “刚刚有消息传过来” |
[12:57] | Oh, it’s 9-1-1 from the restaurant, that means Monica needs me right away. | 是餐厅有急事呼我 莫妮卡要我马上赶过去 |
[13:00] | No, she doesn’t! I know what that is. | 不是的 我知道发生了什么事 |
[13:02] | You can stay. | 你可以留下来 |
[13:04] | I’ll miss you too, Pheebs. | 我也会想你的 菲比 |
[13:08] | And I will be holding you right here. | 我会把你放在这里 |
[13:20] | So, what movie do you wanna see? | 你想看哪部电影 |
[13:21] | And not one I have to read, okay? | 我不想看那种得认真看字幕的电影 |
[13:23] | I get that from books. | 我受够看书了 |
[13:27] | – Books? – Alright, car magazines, cereal boxes… | -书 -好吧 汽车杂志 玉米片包装 |
[13:30] | …but it’s enough! | 但那就够我受的了 |
[13:33] | I tell you what. Why don’t we just stay here? | 我们别去看电影了 |
[13:36] | Let’s not see a movie, we’ll just and hang. | 就待在家里玩吧 |
[13:38] | Just wait for Rachel to come back from her date? | 你要等瑞秋约会回来吗 |
[13:41] | Hey, if that’s what you wanna do, I’m not gonna say no. | 如果你想那么做的话 我不会反对 |
[13:44] | Dude, what is going on? | 哥们 你这是怎么了 |
[13:47] | – I have to find out how it went. – Why? | -我得知道他们约会进行得怎样 -为什么 |
[13:51] | This guy could be my baby’s stepfather. | 他可能是我孩子的继父 |
[13:53] | They go on one date and you’re worried about them getting married?! | 才约会一次 你就担心他们要结婚了 |
[13:56] | He’s not you! | 他又不是你 |
[13:59] | I just… I can’t believe she’s dating! | 我不敢相信她去约会了 |
[14:03] | Ross, what did you think she was gonna do? | 罗斯 你觉得她该怎么做呢 |
[14:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:08] | I guess I just can’t believe any of this is happening. | 我不敢相信会发生这种事 |
[14:11] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[14:12] | It’s just I always thought when I had another kid, | 我以为我再生个孩子 |
[14:14] | it’d be different. | 情况会不一样 |
[14:17] | I love Ben. | 我爱本 |
[14:18] | But every time I drop him off at Carol and Susan’s… | 但每次送他到卡罗尔跟苏珊家 |
[14:23] | …it breaks my heart a little. | 我都会觉得很伤心 |
[14:27] | I’ve always had this picture of me and my next wife in bed on Sunday, | 我一直想像着 我跟未来的太太周末躺在床上 |
[14:31] | my kid comes running in, leaps up on the bed | 我的孩子跑过来跳到床上 |
[14:34] | and we all read the paper together, you know? | 我们会一起看报纸 |
[14:38] | Maybe fight over the science section. | 或许还会抢着看科学版 |
[14:41] | That’s a nice picture. You can still have that. | 很棒啊 你现在还是有机会过那样的生活 |
[14:44] | No. No, I can’t. Rachel’s out with some guy. | 不 瑞秋跟别的男人约会去了 |
[14:48] | My baby went with her. | 我的孩子跟她一起去了 |
[14:51] | If anything, that picture keeps moving further away. | 那个梦想只会离我越来越远了 |
[14:57] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 我能问你一件事吗 |
[14:59] | In this picture of you and your wife, | 你想像你未来太太的时候 |
[15:04] | is your wife Rachel? | 她是瑞秋吗 |
[15:06] | It used to be. | 以前是的 |
[15:10] | Now she doesn’t really have a face. | 现在我梦里的人没有具体的相貌 |
[15:14] | Smokin body, though. | 但她的身材超火辣 |
[15:19] | Good call. But the face, Ross, the face isn’t Rachel. | 说得好 但是罗斯 她已经不是瑞秋了 |
[15:24] | No. But how much easier would it be if it were? | 对 但如果是的话 事情会简单很多吧 |
[15:28] | Yeah, I know, but I don’t think that’s not what she wants. | 我懂 但那不是她要的生活 |
[15:30] | No, it’s not what I want either. | 那也不是我想要的生活 |
[15:31] | I mean I-I can’t force myself to fall in love with her again now. | 我不能逼自己再爱上她 |
[15:34] | Okay, Ross, maybe you need a new picture, okay? | 罗斯 或许你需要新的展望 |
[15:38] | It won’t be what you thought. | 它会跟你之前的梦想不一样 |
[15:41] | But no matter what… | 但不论如何… |
[15:42] | …there’s gonna be a brand-new little baby. Your baby. | 你都将迎来一个新的生命 你的孩子 |
[15:47] | Who cares what the picture looks like? | 谁在乎梦想是什么样的呢 |
[15:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:54] | I tell you what. Let’s you and me go out and have some fun. | 我们一起出去找点乐子吧 |
[15:57] | Whatever you want. Come on. | 你想做什么都行 来吧 |
[16:01] | We can catch that Ukrainian film. | 我们还赶得上看乌克兰电影 |
[16:03] | No, I said fun. | 不 我说找乐子 |
[16:07] | – Hey, Toby? – Hey, Bobby. | -嘿 托比 -嘿 巴比 |
[16:09] | It’s Bob, actually. | 事实上是巴伯 |
[16:13] | You work up here. Can you tell me where this Chandler Bing’s office is? | 你在这里工作 钱德勒·宾的办公室在哪里 |
[16:18] | Yeah, it’s right… | 就在… |
[16:23] | Right there. Let me ask you, why? | 就在那里 你问这个做什么 |
[16:26] | I wanna talk to that bastard, | 我想找那个混蛋谈谈 |
[16:27] | See what his problem is. | 看他跟我有什么过节 |
[16:28] | Okay, Bob. Listen. | 好吧 巴伯 听我说 |
[16:32] | I’m the reason you didn’t get the job up here. | 是我害你无法调职 |
[16:35] | – Toby, don’t. – Bob. | -托比 不要 -巴伯 |
[16:37] | Toby, I’m not gonna let you cover for him. | 托比 别替他背黑锅了 |
[16:42] | Anything you say will just get me more upset with Chandler. | 你说任何话只会让我更气钱德勒 |
[16:47] | That puts me in a difficult position. | 那还真是让我进退两难 |
[16:53] | I got your page. Is everything okay? | 我收到你的寻呼了 没事吧 |
[16:54] | That depends. | 那得视情况而定 |
[16:56] | How are you and Phoebe? | 你跟菲比还好吧 |
[16:57] | Oh it’s great! It’s great! Thank you so much for introducing us! | 很好 谢谢你介绍我们认识 |
[17:00] | My pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[17:03] | Okay, I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news. | 好吧 我得跟你宣布一个坏消息 |
[17:06] | – Phoebe! – Monica! | -菲比 -莫妮卡 |
[17:09] | – You’re fired! – I’m breaking up with you! | -你被开除了 -我要跟你分手 |
[17:11] | What? | 什么 |
[17:13] | I’m breaking up with you. | 我要跟你分手 |
[17:14] | – You’re fired. – Why? | -你被开除了 -为什么 |
[17:18] | I’m sorry. I’m not ready for a relationship right now. | 抱歉 我还没有准备好跟别人长期交住 |
[17:22] | I’m sorry too. But I like things done a certain way. | 我也很抱歉 但我喜欢凡事照我的方法来做 |
[17:27] | The chemistry’s just not right. | 我们之间的化学反应不对 |
[17:29] | Oh that’s good, the chemistry thing for us too. | 这个理由很好 我们也是一样 |
[17:34] | Wow. Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:39] | I realize I came on a little strong, | 我知道我大黏人了 |
[17:41] | but it’s because I think you’re so amazing. | 那是因为我觉得你很棒 |
[17:47] | I just wanna tell you how much | 我要告诉你 |
[17:48] | I appreciate you giving me an opportunity here. | 我很感激你给我这个机会 |
[17:50] | because you’re the most talented chef I’ve ever worked for. | 你是我合作过最有天份的厨师 |
[17:56] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[18:04] | – Tim, wait. – Yeah? | -提姆 等一下 -什么事 |
[18:08] | I think I spoke too quickly. There’s a learning curve with this job. | 我话说得太快了 这份工作需要时间学习 |
[18:11] | And maybe we could try it again. | 或许我们可以再试一次 |
[18:14] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[18:16] | – Thank you so much. I know I can be better. – Okay. | -谢谢 我知道我可以表现得更好 -好 |
[18:21] | And, Tim, I just want to say good luck here. | 提姆 我只想说祝你好运 |
[18:32] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
[18:35] | How was the date? | 你约会情况如何 |
[18:37] | I’m alone and I just bought $ 15 wonth of candy bars. | 我现在孤身一人 还买了15块钱的糖果 |
[18:41] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[18:43] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[18:45] | I made the mistake of telling him I was pregnant. | 我不知深浅地告诉他我怀孕了 |
[18:48] | – He didn’t take it so well? – Well, better than you. | -他不能接受吗 -他的反应比你强 |
[18:53] | But still not what you want. | 但那还不是我想要的反应 |
[18:56] | Yeah. He got all weird and sputtery. | 对 他变得举止怪异 语无伦次 |
[18:58] | Then he said: “I hear those hemorrhoids are a bitch.” | 然后他说”我听说长痔疮很烦人的” |
[19:04] | – He sounds swell. – Doesn’t he? | -他听着很镇静 -是吧 |
[19:07] | – You want a little cheering up? – Yeah. | -我给你讲点好笑的事情吧 -好啊 |
[19:10] | – Sit down. – Okay. | -坐下 -好 |
[19:13] | Guess whose middle name is Muriel. | 你猜谁的中间名叫妙丽 |
[19:20] | Chandler M. Bing. Oh, my God. | 钱德勒·M·宾 天啊 |
[19:29] | – I’m sorry about your date. – It’s all right. | -我很遗憾你的约会没有成功 -没事的 |
[19:32] | I guess I’m just done with the whole dating thing. | 我猜我受够了约会 |
[19:35] | Just one more thing in my life that’s suddenly completely different. | 那只是我生命中另一个翻天覆地的变化 |
[19:40] | – This is hard. – Yeah, I know. | -这真的很难 -我了解 |
[19:46] | On the other hand, | 但反过来说 |
[19:47] | in about seven months you’re gonna have something… | 再过七个月你就要拥有一个宝宝了 |
[19:52] | …that you’re gonna love | 你对他的爱 |
[19:54] | more than any guy you’ve ever gone out with. | 胜于你对任何约会对象的感觉 |
[19:59] | Just wait. | 等着吧 |
[20:00] | Wait until the first time your baby grabs your finger. | 等到孩子第一次抓住你的手指 |
[20:07] | You have no idea. | 那种感觉妙极了 |
[20:11] | Thanks, sweetie. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[20:18] | You wanna grab some coffee? | 你要喝杯咖啡吗 |
[20:19] | No. I’m gonna go eat 10 candy bars. | 不 我要回家吃掉10根棒棒糖 |
[20:24] | I thought I cheered you up. | 我还以为我让你心情变好了 |
[20:25] | – You did. There are 20 in here. – Right. | -没错 我一共买了20根呢 -是啊 |
[20:29] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[20:39] | – Ross? – Yeah? | -罗斯 -是我 |
[20:40] | Hey, it’s Mona. From the wedding. | 我是蒙娜 我们在婚礼上见过 |
[20:47] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[20:48] | I’m good, except you owe me a dance. | 我很好 但你欠我一只舞 |
[20:51] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[20:53] | Well, would you be interested in seeing a Ukrainian film? | 你想看乌克兰电影吗 |
[20:58] | Oh, you’re serious. Sure. | 你是认真的 好吧 |
[21:02] | Great. Well… | 太棒了 |
[21:04] | I think I need one more cup of coffee. | 我想再来一杯咖啡 |
[21:07] | – Sure, let me get it for you. – Okay. | -没问题 我去帮你买 -好 |
[21:20] | 谨以此片纪念理查德·L·考克斯一世 [柯特妮·考克斯, 莫妮卡扮演者的父亲] | |
[21:28] | Bob? | 巴伯 |
[21:29] | Bob! | 巴伯 |
[21:31] | Bob! | 巴伯 |
[21:33] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
[21:35] | I just find out this is Chandler’s office. | 我刚发现这是钱德勒的办公室 |
[21:38] | Come on, Toby. Give me a hand! | 来吧 托比 快来帮我 |