时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Guys, guess what? – What? | -伙计们 你们猜怎么了 -什么 |
[00:05] | I know it’s last minute, but we decided to have a Halloween party. | 我知道时间紧迫 但我们决定要办万圣节派对 |
[00:08] | – Good! – Great! | -很好 -太棒了 |
[00:10] | – And everybody has to wear costumes. – I can’t make it. | -所有人都得变装 -我没办法参加 |
[00:14] | Come on, it’ll be fun. | 少来了 一定会很好玩的 |
[00:16] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[00:17] | I have to wear a costume to my classes that day anyway. | 反正那天上课时我也要变装 |
[00:21] | Tell me you’re not gonna dress like a dinosaur. | 你不会打扮成恐龙吧 |
[00:25] | Not two years in a row. | 我怎么会连续两年的扮相一样 |
[00:29] | I’ll come to the party, but I’m not dressing up. | 我会去的 但我不会变装 |
[00:31] | You have to. | 你得变装才行 |
[00:32] | No way. Halloween is so stupid. | 不行 万圣节太愚蠢了 |
[00:35] | Dressing up, pretending to be someone you’re not. | 变装 假装自己是另一个人 |
[00:39] | You’re an actor. | 你可是个演员 |
[00:42] | Ross, are you gonna bring Mona? | 罗斯 你会带蒙娜来吗 |
[00:44] | Yeah, I think I will. | 我会的 |
[00:45] | – The hot girl from their wedding? – Yeah. | -你在婚礼上认识的那个漂亮女孩 -对 |
[00:48] | If she needs any ideas for costumes, | 我给她出几个变装的点子 |
[00:50] | she could be a bikini model… | 她可以扮成比基尼模特 |
[00:52] | …or a slutty nurse, or a sexy cheerleader. | 或风骚护士 或性感啦啦队长 |
[00:55] | Or Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre. | 或是《德州电锯杀人狂》里的皮脸 |
[00:59] | No, no, no! Slutty Leatherface. | 不 还是风骚的皮脸好了 |
[01:03] | Now, wasn’t Joey hitting on her at the wedding too? | 乔伊不是也在婚礼上跟她眉来眼去的吗 |
[01:07] | That’s right, he was hitting on her. | 没错 他确实对她有意思 |
[01:10] | And I got her. I guess the better man won. | 而我把到了她 我猜最优质的男人才能赢 |
[01:15] | Please don’t take her from me. | 拜托 别把她抢走 |
[01:24] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:29] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:31] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:34] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:39] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:42] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:44] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:48] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:00] | Ursula! | 厄休拉 |
[02:03] | Wait. It’s me, Phoebe. | 等一下 是我 菲比 |
[02:05] | I thought there was a mirror there. Okay. Bye. | 我还以为那里有面镜子 好吧 再见 |
[02:09] | Wait a second! | 等一下 |
[02:11] | So, what’s new with you? | 你最近有什么情况 |
[02:13] | Nothing. I’m getting married next week. | 没什么 下星期我就要结婚了 |
[02:17] | What? | 什么 |
[02:18] | It’ll be a small ceremony. Just family. | 婚礼很简单 我们只邀请家人观礼 |
[02:22] | His. | 他的家人 |
[02:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:26] | I’m really happy for you. | 我为你感到高兴 |
[02:29] | Wait. If you want to come, | 等一下 如果你也想来的话 |
[02:32] | I guess that’d be okay. | 我猜应该没关系 |
[02:33] | – Really? – Sure. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[02:35] | You could be my sister for the day. | 你可以当我”那一天”的妹妹 |
[02:38] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[02:41] | My friends are having a Halloween party tonight | 我朋友今晚要在我以前的公寓 |
[02:43] | at my old apartment, so you could come. | 办万圣节派对 你可以来参加 |
[02:46] | Maybe I could meet the guy you’re marrying. | 或许我可以见见你未婚夫 |
[02:48] | Well, I’m supposed to work at the restaurant tonight. | 我今晚要去餐馆上班 |
[02:52] | I’m supposed to be working now, so who cares! | 我现在就应该在上班 管他呢 |
[02:56] | – By the way, it’s a costume party. – So that’s why you’re… | -那是个化装派对 -所以你才会穿成这样 |
[03:01] | No. | 不是 |
[03:03] | But thanks. | 不过还是谢谢 |
[03:11] | – You’re supposed to wear a costume. – I am. | -你应该变装的 -我有啊 |
[03:14] | I am a woman who spent a lot of money | 我扮成了花大钱 |
[03:16] | on a dress she wants to wear… | 买心爱洋装的女人 |
[03:18] | …because soon she won’t fit into it. | 因为很快她就穿不下了 |
[03:22] | I’m Catwoman, | 我是猫女 |
[03:24] | who wants to borrow the dress when you’re too big for it. | 如果你穿不下 可以把它借给我 |
[03:26] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[03:28] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[03:30] | Can I give out the candy? | 我可以分糖果给他们吗 |
[03:31] | I really want to be with the kids right now. | 我想跟孩子们打成一片 |
[03:33] | You know, ever since I got pregnant | 自从怀孕之后 |
[03:34] | I-I have the strongest maternal instincts. | 我的母性本能就异常强烈 |
[03:36] | – Trick or treat! – Just a minute! | -不给糖就捣蛋 -急什么 |
[03:45] | Look at you guys! | 瞧你们啊 |
[03:47] | – Wow! You are a very scary witch. – Thank you. | -你是个可怕的巫婆 -谢谢 |
[03:52] | – And you are a very funny clown. – Thank you. | -你是个好笑的小丑 -谢谢 |
[03:56] | And you… | 你… |
[03:58] | …are so in style right now. | 非常符合现在的流行趋势 |
[04:01] | I work at Ralph Lauren. | 我在拉夫罗兰的公司工作 |
[04:03] | The whole fall line has got this equestrian theme going on. | 今年秋天流行马术主题 |
[04:07] | I don’t suppose you saw the cover of British Vogue, but…? | 你应该没看过英国时尚杂志的封面 |
[04:09] | Could I just have the candy? | 能给我糖果了吗 |
[04:13] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:15] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[04:24] | Catwoman. So we meet again. | 猫女 我们又见面了 |
[04:28] | So we do, Supergirl. | 没错 女超人 |
[04:30] | It’s me, Phoebe. | 我是菲比 |
[04:35] | Monica, can I talk to you for a second? | 莫妮卡 我能跟你谈一谈吗 |
[04:43] | Listen, I appreciate you getting me the costume… | 谢谢你帮我找来这套衣服 |
[04:46] | You did this to him? | 这是你帮他找的吗 |
[04:48] | What? I thought he’d love it. | 怎么了 我觉得他一定会喜欢 |
[04:50] | His favorite kid’s book was the Velveteen Rabbit! | 他最喜欢的儿童读物是《绒毛兔》 |
[04:53] | The Velveteen Rabbit was brown and white! | 绒毛兔是棕白相间的 |
[04:56] | Well, it was either a pink bunny or no bunny at all. | 只有粉红色的兔子装 不然就没得穿了 |
[04:59] | No bunny at all. Always no bunny at all! | 我本来就不想穿兔子装 没有正好啊 |
[05:05] | You didn’t dress up either? | 你也没有变装 |
[05:07] | Yes, I did. I’m Chandler. | 不 我有 我扮成了钱德勒 |
[05:15] | Dude, what happened? | 兄弟 你这是怎么了 |
[05:17] | – How is that me? – Okay. | -我怎么会是那个样子 -看着 |
[05:20] | I’m Chandler. | 我是钱德勒 |
[05:23] | That is so you! | 那真的很像你 |
[05:27] | When have I ever done that? | 我什么时候是那副德行了 |
[05:28] | When have I ever done that? | 我什么时候是那副德行了 |
[05:35] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[05:41] | – You’re the prettiest ballerina I’ve ever seen. – Thank you. | -你是我见过最漂亮的芭蕾舞娘 -谢谢 |
[05:47] | That deserves another piece of candy. | 我该再给你一颗糖果 |
[05:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:53] | I have to say, that earns “two-two” pieces of candy. | 就冲这个我也该再给你一些糖果 |
[05:57] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[06:01] | Honey, here, take it all. | 甜心 统统拿去吧 |
[06:09] | Monica? We need more candy. | 莫妮卡 糖果没了 |
[06:12] | – What? There’s only been four kids. – I know. | -刚刚只来了四个孩子 -我知道 |
[06:14] | But one said she loved me, so I gave her everything. | 但有个孩子说她爱我 于是我全部都给她了 |
[06:18] | No wonder you’re pregnant. | 难怪你会怀孕 |
[06:26] | What are you supposed to be? | 你这次扮成什么了 |
[06:27] | Remember the Russian satellite, Sputnik? | 还记得俄罗斯卫星史波尼克号吗 |
[06:33] | Well, I’m a potato. Or a “spud”… | 我扮成了马铃薯 或是”史波多”… |
[06:38] | …and these are my antenna. | 这是我的天线 |
[06:41] | So Sputnik becomes…? | 所以史波尼克变成了… |
[06:48] | Spud-nik! Spud-nik! | 史波多尼克 |
[06:53] | Wow! I don’t have the worst costume anymore. | 原来我不是变装最失败的人 |
[06:58] | All right! Ross came as doodie. | 好吧 罗斯扮成了一坨屎 |
[07:03] | No, I’m not doodie. | 不 我不是屎 |
[07:05] | No, space-doodie. | 对 你是”屎”波尼克 |
[07:16] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[07:20] | – Aren’t you gonna give me a kiss? – Okay, I will. | -你不打算吻我吗 -好吧 |
[07:23] | But right after, you have to tell me who you are. | 但我吻了你之后 你得告诉我你是谁 |
[07:26] | – Ursula? – Ursula’s fiance? | -厄休拉 -厄休拉的未婚夫 |
[07:29] | – Oh, my god. You’re the sister. – Yeah. | -你是她的妹妹 -对 |
[07:30] | Okay, I just slapped my future sister-in-law’s ass. | 我刚刚打了我未来小姨子的屁股 |
[07:33] | – Yeah. – I’m an idiot. | -是啊 -我真蠢 |
[07:36] | Uh, is your mother here? Maybe I can give her a little slap on the butt. | 你妈妈在这里吗 我可以打她的屁股 |
[07:38] | – My mother killed herself. – See, and I knew that. | -我妈自杀死掉了 -看吧 我就知道 |
[07:44] | Now I’m sweating. | 我满身大汗 |
[07:46] | Look at me, I’m really sweating. | 瞧啊 我在流汗 |
[07:48] | Now I’m saying, “Look at me,” I’m getting even sweatier. | 跟你说话的功夫 汗还在不断往外冒 |
[07:50] | I think I probably should go. | 我还是走吧 |
[07:52] | No. That’s okay. We’ll start over. | 没事 我们从头来过 |
[07:53] | – Hi, I’m Phoebe. – Eric. | -嗨 我是菲比 -我是艾力克 |
[07:57] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么要那样子看我 |
[07:58] | ‘Cause the sweat’s getting in my eyes and its burning. | 因为汗滴到我眼睛里了 疼得慌 |
[08:02] | – Thank you. – There. | -谢谢 -拿去吧 |
[08:03] | – So, what are you? – I don’t think they have a name for it. | -你这是什么 -应该还没有正规的命名 |
[08:06] | I get nervous, and I sweat like crazy. | 我一紧张就会满身大汗 |
[08:10] | – No, I meant your costume. – I’m a solar system. | -不 我是指你的服装 -我扮成了太阳系 |
[08:15] | Yeah, my students helped me make it. I teach the second grade. | 是我的学生们帮我做的 我教二年级 |
[08:18] | – I love the second grade. – Really? | -我可喜欢二年级了 -真的吗 |
[08:21] | Yeah! It’s so much better than first grade | 比一年级好多了 |
[08:22] | when you don’t know what’s going on | 一年级什么也不懂 |
[08:24] | and definitely better than third grade. | 也比三年级好 |
[08:26] | With all the politics and the mind games. | 三年级的尔虞我诈 勾心斗角 |
[08:31] | – So, what do you do? – I’m a masseuse, by day. | -你是做哪一行的 -我白天做按摩师 |
[08:37] | – You don’t have to stand here with me. – I’m having fun. | -你不必陪我 -我觉得很开心 |
[08:40] | I’m excited for you and Ursula. | 我为你跟厄休拉感到高兴 |
[08:43] | I feel very lucky. She’s great. | 我觉得自己很幸运 她太棒了 |
[08:46] | I think she’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. | 她是我见过最漂亮的女人 |
[08:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:56] | – Hey, Joey? – Yeah? | -乔伊 -什么事 |
[08:59] | – You read comic books, right? – Exclusively. | -你看漫画书吧 -我是专家 |
[09:03] | Who do you think would win in a fight, Catwoman or Supergirl? | 如果猫女跟女超人打架 谁会赢呢 |
[09:06] | – Catwoman, hands down. – Yeah. | -当然是猫女 -是吧 |
[09:08] | Between you and Phoebe ? I’d give the edge to Phoebe. | 但你跟菲比 我赌菲比会赢 |
[09:13] | – What? Really? – You kidding? | -什么 真的吗 -你开什么玩笑 |
[09:14] | Phoebe lived on the street, okay? | 菲比在街上混过 好吗 |
[09:17] | Plus, she’s got a crazy temper. | 而且她生起气来跟疯婆子一样 |
[09:20] | She’s not right behind me, is she? | 她没有站在我后面吧 |
[09:23] | No, you’re fine. | 不 你很安全 |
[09:25] | – Could I take Rachel? – I’m not sure. | -我能打倒瑞秋吗 -我不确定 |
[09:28] | What? Come on, I am tough! | 什么 少来了 我很强悍的 |
[09:30] | Punch me right here, as hard as you can! | 用拳打我这里 用全力 |
[09:34] | Will you relax?! What are you taking this so seriously for? | 别激动 你为什么这么当真呢 |
[09:36] | – It doesn’t matter. – Really? | -那不重要 -真的吗 |
[09:39] | What if I told you Ross or Chandler could beat you up? | 如果我说罗斯或钱德勒能打倒你呢 |
[09:43] | I would say, “Woman, please.” | 我会说”姑娘 别闹了” |
[09:48] | Ursula’s fiance is really sweet. | 厄休拉的未婚夫人真的很好 |
[09:50] | He’s a teacher, he does all this volunteer work. | 他是老师 他会做义工 |
[09:53] | Normally, I don’t like sweaty guys. | 通常我不喜欢爱流汗的男人 |
[09:56] | But I could just mop him up. | 但我愿意帮他擦汗 |
[10:00] | – Oh, my God, Phoebe? – What? | -天啊 菲比 -怎么了 |
[10:02] | You’re getting a crush on your sister’s fiance. | 你在暗恋你姐姐的未婚夫 |
[10:05] | No, I’m not, you are! | 不 我才没有 是你 |
[10:08] | Here comes the temper. | 她的脾气上来了 |
[10:13] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[10:15] | You know what, honey? We’re actually out of candy right now. | 知道吗 亲爱的 我们没有糖果了 |
[10:18] | But someone just went to get some. | 但已经有人去买了 |
[10:20] | And I’ve been giving out money, but I’m out of that too. | 我改给孩子们钱 但我的钱也都给光了 |
[10:25] | – Can I write you a check? – Okay. | -我可以开张支票给你吗 -好吧 |
[10:27] | Okay. What’s your name? | 好吧 你叫什么名字 |
[10:28] | Lelani Mayolanofavich. | 李兰妮·马尤拉诺法维奇 |
[10:34] | Okay, I’m just gonna write this out to “cash.” | 好吧 我直接写上”现金支票” |
[10:39] | Hi, Mona. | 嗨 蒙娜 |
[10:44] | Joey’s gonna be thrilled. | 乔伊一定会很兴奋 |
[10:45] | He was hoping you’d be a slutty nurse. | 他就希望你扮成风骚护士 |
[10:48] | Actually, I’m just a nurse. | 事实上我只是普通护士 |
[10:53] | You’d think that would embarrass me, | 你以为我听了这话会觉得丢脸 |
[10:54] | but you see, I’m maxed out. | 但我已经丢够脸了 |
[10:59] | – You made it. – Wait. | -你来了 -等一下 |
[11:00] | – You’re a potato? – Well, I’m a spud…? | -你是马铃薯 -我是史波多 |
[11:05] | – And the antenna… You’re Spud-nik! – Yes! | -还有天线…你是史波多尼克 -答对了 |
[11:10] | Marry her. | 娶她吧 |
[11:13] | Okay. Here’s a good one for you. | 这个问题有意思 |
[11:16] | Who do think would win in a fight between Ross and Chandler? | 罗斯跟钱德勒打架谁会赢 |
[11:19] | I can’t answer that. Chandler’s my husband. | 我没办法回答 钱德勒是我老公 |
[11:21] | – So Ross? – Yeah. | -罗斯会赢 -对 |
[11:24] | – Hey, beautiful. – Hello, handsome. | -嘿 美女 -你好 帅哥 |
[11:27] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[11:30] | Look at you two. When did you guys meet? | 瞧你们真甜蜜 你们什么时候认识的 |
[11:34] | – Two weeks ago. – Two weeks? That’s it? | -两个星期前 -就两个星期 |
[11:36] | Yeah, I know. It sounds crazy, and I’m not impulsive, but… | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 我不是个冲动的人 |
[11:40] | She’s just so perfect and we have so much in common. | 但是 她很完美 我们有很多共通点 |
[11:43] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[11:45] | We’re both teachers. | 我们都是老师 |
[11:49] | And we were both in the Peace Corps. | 我们都参加了和平工作团 |
[11:51] | Peace Corps, really? | 真的吗 |
[11:54] | In fact, when we were building in Uruguay, | 我们在乌拉圭做义工时 |
[11:57] | we were two towns apart and we never met. | 只相距两个小镇远 却从来没见过面 |
[12:01] | Yeah. It wasn’t a town when I got there, | 对 我刚到时那里一片荒芜 |
[12:04] | but it was a town when I left. | 但我离开时那里已经是个小镇了 |
[12:08] | – Shall we get me really drunk? – Sure. | -我们去一醉方休吧 -没问题 |
[12:16] | Howdy, doodie. | 你好 粪团 |
[12:19] | That’s funny, yeah. | 真搞笑 |
[12:21] | You’re the funniest man here | 你是屋里最搞笑的家伙 |
[12:22] | in a bunny costume his wife made him wear. | 穿着你太太帮你挑的兔子装 |
[12:26] | Relax, man. Relax. You’re looking a little flushed. | 别激动 你看起来有点脸红[被冲走] |
[12:35] | I think we might find out the answer to our question. | 我们的问题看来有解了 |
[12:38] | What question? | 什么问题 |
[12:39] | Monica and I were talking about | 莫妮卡跟我在讨论 |
[12:40] | who could kick whose ass in a fight, you or Ross? | 你跟罗斯打架谁会赢 |
[12:43] | – There’s no question. – So you think Ross too? | -那不成问题 -你也觉得罗斯会赢 |
[12:49] | – You picked Ross? – Ross is really strong. | -你竟然选罗斯 -罗斯真的很强壮 |
[12:52] | He’s the strongest out of all three of you. Except for Joey. | 他是你们三个之中最壮的 乔伊除外 |
[12:58] | I can’t believe you didn’t pick me. | 我不敢相信你没有选我 |
[13:00] | In her defense, she’s right. I am stronger. | 她说得对 我的确比你壮 |
[13:03] | I would destroy you. | 我能灭了你 |
[13:05] | Really? You think you’re stronger? | 真的吗 你觉得你比我壮吗 |
[13:07] | Why don’t you prove it? | 你为什么不证明给大家看 |
[13:11] | I’ll prove it. I’ll prove it like a theorem! | 我会证明给你看 像证明公理一样 |
[13:13] | All right! Stop it! | 好了 别打了 |
[13:16] | Stop it! | 别打了 |
[13:17] | Stop! No one’s gonna fight in this apartment. | 别打了 谁都不准在我家打架 |
[13:19] | Monica, people came to see a fight, | 莫妮卡 大家就是来看打架的 |
[13:21] | let’s give them one what they came for! | 快打给他们看吧 别让人家失望 |
[13:25] | You guys could arm-wrestle. | 你们可以掰手腕 |
[13:26] | Yeah, listen to the slutty nurse. | 听风骚护士的话 |
[13:30] | You’re going down. | 你死定了 |
[13:31] | Oh, yeah? You’re going further down, downtown! | 是吗 你才死定了 永世不得超生 |
[13:35] | Seriously, guys, the trash talk is embarrassing. | 说真的 你们的叫阵台词太丢人了 |
[13:46] | Gunther, you brought candy. | 甘瑟 你买到糖果了 |
[13:48] | Thank you so much for picking this up. | 太谢谢你了 |
[13:50] | – You are so sweet. – Really? | -你真的是太棒了 -真的吗 |
[13:53] | Honey, someday you are gonna make some man | 总有一天你会让某个男人 |
[13:55] | the luckiest guy in the world. | 成为全世界最幸运的男朋友 |
[13:58] | – Got to go. – Trick or treat. | -我得走了 -不给糖就捣蛋 |
[14:01] | Hi! Wow! There you go. | 嗨 拿去吧 |
[14:06] | My friend Lewis told me you were giving out money. | 我朋友路易斯说你会给钱 |
[14:09] | We were, but now we’ve got candy. | 没错 但现在我们有糖果了 |
[14:14] | I’d rather have the money. | 我更想要钱 |
[14:17] | That’s not your choice. Happy Halloween! | 那由不得你来选 万圣节快乐 |
[14:21] | This isn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[14:22] | Is it fair that all you did was put on a cape | 你只要披上斗篷 |
[14:24] | and I gotta give you free stuff? | 我就要白送你东西 那公平吗 |
[14:26] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[14:28] | You shut up! | 你才闭嘴 |
[14:31] | – You can’t tell me to shut up. – I think I just did. | -你不能叫我闭嘴 -我刚刚就说了啊 |
[14:36] | And here it comes again. Shut up! | 我又想说了 闭嘴 |
[14:39] | – Rach. – No, I got it. I’m good. I got it. | -瑞秋 -我可以 我很厉害的 |
[14:44] | Wait a minute, I had one more thing to say to you. | 等一下 我还有一句话要告诉你 |
[14:46] | Right. Shut up. | 对 闭嘴 |
[14:49] | You’re a mean old woman. | 你是个恶毒的老女人 |
[14:50] | Wait! Shut… Don’t cry! | 等一下 闭…别哭了 |
[14:53] | Let me get my checkbook! | 我去拿支票簿 |
[14:55] | Look, honey. You don’t have to do this, okay? | 亲爱的 你不必这么做 |
[14:57] | It’s the strength you have inside that means the most to me. | 你强大的内心才是我最看重的 |
[15:01] | You’re loyal, and you’re honest and you have integrity. | 你既忠心又老实 而且还为人正直 |
[15:05] | That’s the kind of strength I want in a man that I love. | 这才是我希望在深爱的男人身上看到的品质 |
[15:08] | That means nothing to me. Come on! | 那对我来说毫无意义 来吧 |
[15:13] | Hi, liar. | 嗨 骗子 |
[15:16] | You know, the only reason he’s marrying you | 他之所以会娶你 |
[15:18] | is because he thinks the things you were saying were true. | 是因为他以为你说的话都是真的 |
[15:22] | – They could be true. – But they’re not. | -有可能是真的 -但你在说慌 |
[15:25] | Yeah. It’s a fine line. | 真假只有一线之隔 |
[15:28] | – Why are you lying to him? – I don’t know. | -你为什么要说谎 -我不知道 |
[15:31] | He said he did all these stuff, I said I did it too. | 他跟我说自己做过的事 我说我也做过 |
[15:33] | and he got so excited, it was really fun. | 他就变得很兴奋 我觉得很好玩 |
[15:36] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[15:37] | It’s a filthy, disgusting habit, and I want you to quit now! | 这是个坏习惯 我要你马上戒烟 |
[15:43] | She’s helped so many people quit smoking. | 她帮助很多人戒过烟 |
[15:45] | We’d really better get going. | 我们得走了 |
[15:47] | – Right. You have a church group meeting tonight. – Right. | -你今晚还得参加教会的聚会 -对 |
[15:55] | – It was nice meeting you. – You too. | -很高兴能见到你 -我也是 |
[15:59] | And, Ursula, it was really nice meeting you tonight! | 厄休拉 我很高兴今晚能见到你 |
[16:03] | Pheebs, come on! Bunny versus doodie. We’re waiting! | 菲比快来 兔子大战粪团 我们在等你 |
[16:09] | Okay, guys. One match, winner take all. | 好吧 一次决胜负 赢的人是英雄 |
[16:14] | Wait. What does the winner get? | 等一下 赢家有什么奖品 |
[16:16] | – Pride. – And dignity. | -骄傲 -跟自尊 |
[16:18] | Okay, if you say so. | 好吧 你说了算 |
[16:21] | All right, ready, set, go! | 好吧 就位 预备 开始 |
[16:23] | – Come on! – Come on! | -加油 -加油 |
[16:33] | Wow, they’re both really strong. | 他们都很强 |
[16:36] | Or equally weak. | 或是一样弱 |
[16:39] | Oh, God. Chandler’s making his sex face. | 天啊 钱德勒露出他的性感表情了 |
[16:48] | So you getting tired? | 你累了吗 |
[16:50] | No. I could do this all day. | 不累 我可以撑一整天 |
[16:53] | Yeah. Me too. | 对 我也是 |
[16:58] | – Getting a little tired, though. – God, I’m exhausted. | -但我有点累了 -天啊 我累坏了 |
[17:02] | This is starting to look really bad for me, okay? | 这样会让我面子上过不去 |
[17:05] | Mona’s standing right over there. | 蒙娜就站在那里 |
[17:08] | God, she’s talking to Joey! You gotta let me win! | 她在跟乔伊说话 你得让我赢 |
[17:13] | No way! If anything you’ve gotta let me win! | 没门 应该是你让我赢才对 |
[17:14] | My wife thinks I’m a wimp! | 我老婆以为我是软蛋 |
[17:16] | At least you have a wife. | 至少你还有老婆 |
[17:17] | I keep getting divorces and knocking people up. | 我三番五次地离婚 搞大别人的肚子 |
[17:23] | And I’m dressed as doodie. | 我还打扮得跟个粪团一样 |
[17:27] | You’re Spud-nik. | 你是史波多尼克 |
[17:29] | Come on, who we kidding ? I’m doodie. | 少来了 我骗谁呢 我就是粪团 |
[17:33] | Please? She’s watching. | 拜托 她在看我 |
[17:37] | – Fine. – Thanks. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[17:41] | – Oh, no. – Oh, yeah! | -不要啊 -太棒了 |
[17:45] | My hero! | 我的英雄 |
[17:46] | You’re a weird lady. | 你真是个怪女人 |
[17:52] | Ursula said she left her purse. | 厄休拉忘了拿皮包 |
[17:56] | What a relief. It has all the numbers for her prayer chain. | 这下放心了 里面装了她祈祷团朋友的电话 |
[17:59] | I’m sure it does. | 是啊 |
[18:02] | Guess I’ll see you at the wedding. | 我们婚礼上见了 |
[18:06] | Listen, I don’t think I’m gonna make it to the wedding. | 我可能没办法去参加婚礼了 |
[18:09] | So I just want to wish you all the luck in the world. | 祝你们好运 |
[18:12] | I think we’ll be okay. | 我想我们会幸福的 |
[18:14] | It’s so perfect, and she’s been saving herself for me. | 一切都很完美 她一直为我保持处女之身 |
[18:20] | Okay, I can’t let you do this. She’s lying to you. | 我不能让你这么被骗下去了 她在说谎 |
[18:23] | What? | 什么 |
[18:24] | She is lying. And I bet I could prove it. Excuse me. | 她在说谎 我可以证明 稍等 |
[18:28] | Okay. Yeah, not a prayer chain. | 好吧 不是祈祷团 |
[18:32] | But what looks like a detailed drawing of a bank floor plan. | 但看起来像是银行的平面图 |
[18:38] | Okay, here’s the name tag from where she works as a waitress. | 这是她在餐厅当女服务生的名牌 |
[18:42] | Not a teacher, a waitress. | 她不是老师 是女服务生 |
[18:45] | All right, here’s her driver license, | 这是她的驾照 |
[18:46] | this oughta be good, she always lies about this. | 她总是在年龄上撤慌 |
[18:48] | – How old did she say she was? – She told me she was 25. | -她跟你说她几岁了 -她说自己25岁 |
[18:53] | I almost don’t want to show you this. | 我都不想拿给你看了 |
[18:56] | Just remember, I’m a minute younger. | 记住 我比她年轻一分钟 |
[19:02] | I am so stupid. | 我太笨了 |
[19:04] | Of course she was lying! | 她当然是在撒谎 |
[19:06] | She’s not a teacher. There’s not such a thing | 她不是老师 根本就没有 |
[19:07] | as the top secret elementary school for the children of spies. | “儿童间谍绝密小学”这种学校 |
[19:14] | No, you’re not stupid. | 不 你不笨 |
[19:17] | I’m not smart. | 我也不聪明 |
[19:23] | I just wanted so much to be impulsive for once. | 我只是想冲动一把 |
[19:28] | To be romantic. | 找点浪漫 |
[19:29] | That’s good. You should be impulsive and you should be romantic. | 很好 你想要冲动跟浪漫 这样没错 |
[19:32] | Just… you did it with the wrong person. | 只是你找错了对象 |
[19:38] | – What? – It’s weird, two people look so much alike. | -什么 -真的很奇怪 你们长得那么像 |
[19:42] | And so different. | 心地却完全不同 |
[19:46] | Eric! Let’s go! | 艾力克 我们走吧 |
[19:50] | – Better go deal with it. – Yeah, you should. | -我得去解决这个问题 -没错 应该的 |
[20:00] | Hurry up! I gotta pray! | 快点 我得去祷告 |
[20:14] | Well, I had to give the kid 50 bucks to stop crying. | 我得给那孩子50块 他才不哭了 |
[20:18] | That’s not so bad. | 那还不赖 |
[20:19] | No, I also had to go to a couple houses with him as his girlfriend. | 我还得当他的女朋友 陪他走家串户 |
[20:24] | I am just awful with children. | 我真的不会应付小孩子 |
[20:27] | Come on. You’re good with kids. | 你跟孩子们相处得很好 |
[20:30] | They’re just crazy on Halloween. | 只是小孩子在万圣节都会抓狂 |
[20:31] | They’re all greedy, hopped up on sugar. | 他们贪心地想多拿一些糖果 |
[20:35] | – Really? That’s all it is? – Absolutely. | -就因为这个吗 -当然 |
[20:38] | Halloween is the worst. | 万圣节最难搞了 |
[20:41] | Except for Christmas. And their birthdays. | 除了圣诞节 跟他们的生日 |
[20:45] | Kinda get a little crazy during the summer too. | 他们在暑假也会抓狂 |
[20:48] | And any time they’re hungry or sleepy. | 还有他们肚子饿跟想睡觉的时候 |
[20:52] | Kids are tough. Good luck with that. | 小孩子很难缠 祝你好运 |
[20:59] | Look, I wanted to tell I’m-I’m sorry you lost. | 你输了 我很遗憾 |
[21:02] | Listen, I’ve got a secret for ya. I let him win. | 我得告诉你一个秘密 是我放水让他赢的 |
[21:07] | Was that a secret, or a lie? | 那是秘密还是谎话 |
[21:10] | – No, I let him… Ross? – Yeah? | -不 我让他…罗斯 -什么事 |
[21:12] | Would you tell her I let you win, please? | 麻烦你告诉她我放水让你赢 |
[21:14] | Yeah. Chandler “let me win.” | 钱德勒”放水让我赢” |
[21:19] | No, Chandler’s really strong. | 不 钱德勒真的好壮 |
[21:21] | My arm is so sore. Oh, nurse? | 我的手好酸 护士 |
[21:26] | I am strong. I’ll show you. | 我很强壮 我要证明给你看 |
[21:29] | Chandler, please. | 钱德勒 拜托 |
[21:30] | What’s the matter? Are you scared? | 怎么了 你害怕吗 |
[21:34] | Let’s go, big bunny! | 放马过来吧 大兔子 |
[21:37] | One, two, three. Go! | 一 二 三 开始 |
[21:45] | I’m gonna kill myself! | 我想自杀 |