时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hey, Pheebs. I’m having dinner with my dad tomorrow night. | 菲比 明晚我要跟我爸一起吃饭 |
[00:08] | Do you wanna come? | 你要来吗 |
[00:09] | Sure, yeah. He’s kind of sexy. | 好啊 他挺性感的 |
[00:13] | Oh, no, I’ll be there too. | 不 我也会去 |
[00:14] | Okay. So we’ll come up with some kind of signal. | 行 那么我们得想个暗号 |
[00:17] | If it’s going well, you can take off. | 如果一切进行顺利 你可以离开 |
[00:20] | No, I just need you there for support. | 不 我是要你过去陪我 |
[00:22] | I haven’t told him that I’m pregnant yet. | 我还没有告诉他我怀孕了 |
[00:24] | Oh. Why not? | 为什么 |
[00:26] | Because I know he’s gonna flip out, | 因为我知道他会气炸了 |
[00:27] | and I hate it when he’s angry. | 我讨厌他生气的样子 |
[00:29] | Rachel, this is all so “Papa Don’t Preach.” | 瑞秋 这跟《爸爸别说教》如出一辙 |
[00:29] | [《爸爸别说教》: 麦当娜歌曲 其中未婚先孕的少女与瑞秋的遭遇很像] | |
[00:32] | No, Phoebe, wait. He’s a scary guy. | 不 菲比 等一下 他非常严厉 |
[00:34] | I mean, one time he caught me smoking. | 有次他抓到我抽烟 |
[00:36] | He said if he ever saw me doing that again, | 他说如果他再看到我抽烟 |
[00:37] | he’d make me eat the entire pack. | 他就逼我把一整包烟吃掉 |
[00:40] | Wow. Well, I will be there. | 那我一定得去 |
[00:42] | Gosh, I’m not gonna let that man make you eat your baby! | 天啊 我不会让那个男人逼你把宝宝吃掉 |
[00:49] | Hey, who is that guy? I think I know him. | 那个家伙是谁 我想我认识他 |
[00:52] | – No, you don’t. – No, you don’t. | -才怪 -你怎么会认识 |
[00:54] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[00:55] | Monica, he’s the stripper from your bachelorette party! | 莫妮卡 他是你单身女郎派对上的脱衣舞男 |
[01:02] | Her what? | 什么 |
[01:05] | Your secret bachelorette party. | 你的秘密单身女郎派对 |
[01:08] | You had a bachelorette party? | 你办了单身女郎派对 |
[01:10] | She untied his G-string with her teeth. | 她用牙解开了他的丁字裤 |
[01:14] | Somebody stop me! | 谁快让我住嘴 |
[01:17] | I thought we weren’t having bachelor, bachelorette parties. | 我们不是说好不办单身汉或单身女郎派对吗 |
[01:20] | We agreed that it’s a silly tradition. | 我们都觉得这个传统很愚蠢 |
[01:22] | It’s a grand tradition! | 那个传统棒极了 |
[01:25] | I’m sorry. They surprised me. | 抱歉 她们给了我一个大惊喜 |
[01:27] | There was nothing I could do. | 我真的没有办法 |
[01:29] | Well, you could’ve untied it with your hands. | 你可以用手解嘛 |
[01:32] | This is so unfair. | 这太不公平了 |
[01:34] | The one thing I wanted was to throw my best friend a bachelor party… | 我非常想帮我最好的朋友办单身汉派对 |
[01:37] | …but I wasn’t allowed to. | 却不能那么做 |
[01:38] | All we got was a stupid steak dinner. | 我们只能一起去吃牛排 |
[01:40] | You went home with the waitress. | 女服务生跟你回家睡了 |
[01:44] | Yeah, that was a pretty good night. | 对 那一晚真的很美妙 |
[01:47] | I can’t believe you didn’t tell me. | 我不敢相信你没有告诉我 |
[01:49] | You know that the two pillars of marriage | 你知道婚姻的两大支柱 |
[01:51] | are openness and honesty. | 是公开跟诚实 |
[01:53] | I knew giving you that book | 我就知道送你那本书 |
[01:55] | was gonna come back and bite me in the ass. | 总有一天我自己会遭报应 |
[02:04] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:09] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:11] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:14] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:18] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:21] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:24] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:27] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:40] | How about I order everyone the Moroccan chicken? | 我帮大家点摩洛哥鸡肉怎么样 |
[02:42] | Oh, I don’t eat meat. | 我不吃肉 |
[02:45] | It’s chicken! | 那是鸡肉 |
[02:47] | I don’t eat that either. | 那个我也不吃 |
[02:49] | I never understand you lesbians. | 我一直都搞不懂你们女同志 |
[02:53] | So, baby, tell me, what’s new with you? | 宝贝 告诉我 你最近怎么样 |
[02:56] | Well, actually… | 事实上… |
[02:58] | Your ’74 Lafite, sir. | 您的74年拉费红酒 先生 |
[03:00] | ’74? | 74年 |
[03:00] | I ordered the ’75. That’s a magnificent wine. | 我点的是75年的 那一年的酒味道醇美 |
[03:03] | The ’74 is sewage! | 74年的酒烂透了 |
[03:05] | Why would you bring me sewage? | 你为什么要给我上那么烂的酒 |
[03:08] | Is that a hard question? | 这个问题很难吗 |
[03:10] | Are you an idiot? Is that why you’re a waiter? | 你是白痴吗 所以你才会来当服务生 |
[03:13] | This is why I told the manager i wouldn’t wait on you tonight. | 这就是我告诉经理今晚不想为你服务的原因 |
[03:15] | Oh, come on. Don’t be such a baby. | 少来了 别那么幼稚 |
[03:21] | In case you didn’t notice, that is a scary man. | 你应该注意到了他真的很吓人 |
[03:25] | He’s right, though. The ’74 is absolute piss. | 但他说得对 74年的酒真的很难喝 |
[03:31] | This was such a huge mistake. | 这是个天大的错误 菲比 |
[03:32] | I can’t tell him, Phoebe. I can’t. I can’t. I can’t. | 我不敢告诉他 菲比 我做不到 |
[03:34] | – Rachel… – No, it’s okay. This is what’s gonna happen. | -瑞秋… -没事 这样吧 |
[03:36] | I’m gonna wait a couple of years, | 我再等上几年 |
[03:38] | and then the baby will tell him. | 然后宝宝会告诉他 |
[03:42] | Why? So he can get mad at the baby? | 怎么 让他拿宝宝撒气吗 |
[03:43] | Hey, that is the baby’s problem. | 那就是宝宝要解决的问题了 |
[03:50] | Everything okay with the waiter? | 服务生没问题吧 |
[03:52] | I have no idea. I went to the bathroom. | 我不知道 我去了洗手间 |
[03:57] | So, sweetie, you were starting to tell me what is new with you. | 甜心 你刚才准备告诉我你的近况 |
[04:06] | I got TiVo. | 我有了 |
[04:09] | – What’s TiVo? – It’s slang for “pregnant.” | -什么是有了 -就是怀孕的意思 |
[04:14] | Phoebe. | 菲比 |
[04:18] | Are you really pregnant? | 你真的怀孕了吗 |
[04:20] | Well, yes and no. | 对也不对 |
[04:23] | Except, not no. | 但”不对”是不对的答案 |
[04:26] | So to sum it up, yeah. | 总而言之 对 |
[04:28] | Who is the father? | 孩子的爸爸是谁 |
[04:30] | Oh, no. Please don’t tell me it’s her. | 不 拜托 别告诉就是她 |
[04:34] | No, it’s Ross. It’s Ross. You like Ross. | 不 是罗斯 你喜欢罗斯 |
[04:40] | Daddy, I hope you’re okay with all of this. | 爸爸 我希望你能接受这件事 |
[04:42] | Think about it. This is a good thing. | 想一想 这是件好事 |
[04:44] | This is your first grandchild! | 这是你第一个外孙 |
[04:46] | You’re gonna be a poppy! | 你要当外公了 |
[04:49] | That’s true. I’m a poppy! | 没错 我要当外公了 |
[04:52] | I’m gonna be a poppy! | 我要当外公了 |
[04:58] | – So when is the wedding? – The who? | -婚礼什么时候举行 -谁的婚礼 |
[05:03] | The wedding. There’s going to be a wedding. | 婚礼 你们得举行婚礼 |
[05:06] | Young lady, don’t you sit there and tell me | 小姑娘 你休想坐在那里告诉我 |
[05:08] | my first grandchild is gonna be a bastard! | 我的第一个外孙会是个私生子 |
[05:12] | Rachel Karen Green, tell me there is gonna be a wedding! | 瑞秋·凯伦·格林 告诉我你们会举行婚礼 |
[05:15] | February 2nd! | 二月二日举行 |
[05:23] | It was really cool seeing you lecture today. | 今天去看你上课感觉很棒 |
[05:25] | Thanks. Although it kind of seemed like | 谢谢 虽然我觉得你看起来 |
[05:28] | you were falling asleep there a little. | 像是睡着了 |
[05:30] | No, no, I had my eyes closed | 不 我闭上眼睛 |
[05:32] | so I could concentrate and, you know, take it all in. | 是为了专心听讲 好好消化吸收 |
[05:36] | Yeah, a lot of my students do that. | 我很多学生都会那么做 |
[05:39] | – I’ve got to get going. – Okay, I’ll see you tonight? | -我得走了 -今晚见 |
[05:42] | – Yeah, okay. – Bye. | -好 -再见 |
[05:45] | Thanks for showing me your semiprecious-stone collection. | 谢谢你让我参观你收集的半宝石 |
[05:48] | It’s amazing. | 真的很棒 |
[05:53] | My God, you must be good in bed. | 天啊 你的床上功夫一定很厉害 |
[05:57] | So you and Mona, it’s been a while now. How’s it going? | 你跟蒙娜交往了一阵子 情况如何 |
[06:00] | It’s good. It’s going good. | 很不错 |
[06:02] | I mean, we get along great. She’s so… | 我们处得很好 她很… |
[06:06] | – Hot? – I was gonna say sweet, but yeah! | -辣 -我本来说很温柔 但你答对了 |
[06:11] | She’s okay with Rachel and the baby? | 她能接受瑞秋和宝宝的事吗 |
[06:12] | I haven’t actually told her yet. | 我还没有告诉她 |
[06:15] | I don’t wanna scare her off, you know? | 我不想吓跑她 |
[06:17] | You have to be honest with her. | 你得老实说 |
[06:19] | Otherwise, you may think you’re going down the same path… | 不然的话 你以为你们的方向一致 |
[06:22] | …but you’re really going down different ones. | 事实上你们走上了不同的道路 |
[06:24] | I’m gonna take that book and I’m gonna beat you to death with it. | 我要把那本书抢过来 拿它把你打死 |
[06:29] | Oh, my God, you are gonna love me so much. | 天啊 你一定会爱死我的 |
[06:32] | I felt bad about the bachelorette party thing… | 关于单身女郎派对的事 我真的很过意不去 |
[06:35] | …so tonight you’re gonna have a bachelor party. | 所以今晚你要办单身汉派对 |
[06:38] | What? | 什么 |
[06:39] | I got this number from this guy at work | 我在餐厅的同事给了我一个电话号码 |
[06:40] | and I hired a stripper to come dance for you. | 我雇了一个脱衣舞娘来跳舞给你看 |
[06:44] | Am I going in the wife hall of fame or what? | 我可以进太太名人堂了吧 |
[06:48] | Honey, that’s crazy. I don’t want a stripper. | 亲爱的 这太疯狂了 我不要脱衣舞娘 |
[06:50] | Will you let the lady talk? | 你能让她说完吗 |
[06:54] | Come on, it’ll be fun. | 来吧 一定会很好玩的 |
[06:56] | It’ll make me feel so much better. | 这样会让我觉得好过一点 |
[06:57] | Look, I appreciate it, but it’s a little creepy. | 听着 我很感激 但这样有点奇怪 |
[07:02] | I’m not a bachelor anymore. | 我已经不是单身汉了 |
[07:03] | Don’t think of it as a bachelor party. | 别把它当成是单身汉派对 |
[07:05] | Think of it as a two-month anniversary present. | 把它当成是结婚两个月的礼物 |
[07:08] | Sure. One year is paper, | 当然 结婚一年是纸婚 |
[07:10] | but two months is lap dance. | 两个月的话可以看艳舞 |
[07:14] | Please, I feel so bad. | 拜托 我觉得好过意不去 |
[07:16] | Just watch the hot woman get naked! | 就去看看那个辣妹脱光衣服吧 |
[07:19] | – Fine, but I’m only doing this for you. – Yeah! | -好吧 但我这么做是为了你 -太帅了 |
[07:23] | And Joey. | 还有乔伊 |
[07:25] | Thank you. Who else do you wanna invite? | 谢谢 你还想邀请谁 |
[07:27] | No, no, no. Just Ross and Joey is embarrassing enough. | 光罗斯跟乔伊就够丢脸了 |
[07:31] | Actually, sorry, I can’t even make it. I’m seeing Mona tonight. | 抱歉 我没办法去 今晚我跟蒙娜有约 |
[07:35] | I understand: who would cancel an actual date | 谁会为了假单身汉派对 |
[07:37] | just to go to a fake bachelor party? | 取消真正的约会 |
[07:39] | I’m sorry. I gotta cancel tonight, baby. | 抱歉 我得取消今晚的约会 宝贝 |
[07:47] | I’m sorry I won’t make it to your imaginary wedding, | 抱歉我无法参加你想像出来的婚礼 |
[07:49] | but I’m busy that day. | 那天我很忙 |
[07:52] | I already have a unicorn baptism and a leprechaun bar mitzvah. | 我得参加独角兽受洗礼跟小精灵的戒酒会 |
[08:00] | I know, I know. I panicked. I panicked. | 我知道 我乱了方寸 |
[08:02] | I didn’t want him to start yelling at me | 我不想让他对着我大叫 |
[08:04] | like I was some ’74 Latour. | 把我当成74年拉图红酒 |
[08:07] | It’s Lafite. | 是拉费 |
[08:10] | The ’74 Latour is actually drinking quite nicely. | 74年拉图红酒喝起来真的很不错 |
[08:15] | All right, here he comes. I’m gonna tell him. I’m gonna be strong. | 好吧 他来了 我得告诉他 我会很坚强 |
[08:19] | I just called a friend of mine. | 我刚刚给一个朋友打了电话 |
[08:21] | I think I may be able to book The Plaza | 我应该我可以在这么短的时间内 |
[08:23] | on short notice. | 订到广场饭店 |
[08:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:29] | The Plaza? | 广场饭店 |
[08:30] | Oh, Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[08:34] | Right. Daddy, I need to talk to you. Please sit down. | 爸爸 我得跟你谈一谈 请坐 |
[08:37] | What is it, sweetie? | 什么事 宝贝 |
[08:39] | There’s not gonna be a wedding. | 我们不会举行婚礼 |
[08:41] | – Ross and I aren’t getting married. – What? | -罗斯跟我不会结婚 -什么 |
[08:43] | – I’m sorry, Daddy. – I don’t believe this! | -对不起 爸爸 -我不敢相信 |
[08:45] | Daddy, stay calm, please. | 爸爸 请保持冷静 |
[08:47] | Stay calm? How do you expect me to stay calm? | 保持冷静 你叫我怎么保持冷静 |
[08:49] | This is unacceptable, Rachel. And I wanna know why! | 我完全无法接受 瑞秋 我要知道为什么 |
[08:53] | Is it because that punk Ross won’t marry you? | 因为那个混蛋不愿意娶你吗 |
[08:56] | – That’s it. Is that it? – Yes. He says I’m damaged goods. | -是那样吗 -对 他说我是瑕疵品 |
[09:09] | So, you nervous about getting married? | 快结婚了 你很紧张吧 |
[09:14] | What are you doing? | 你这是搞什么名堂 |
[09:16] | Let’s pretend it’s a real bachelor party, before your wedding. | 我们假装这是你结婚前的单身汉派对 |
[09:20] | It’ll be more fun. | 那样比较好玩 |
[09:21] | All right. I can’t believe tomorrow’s the big day. | 好吧 我不敢相信明天是我的大喜之日 |
[09:26] | How’s it feel knowing you’re never gonna | 知道你再也没法跟别的女人在一起 |
[09:28] | be with another woman again? | 你有什么感觉 |
[09:30] | Knowing you’re gonna have to wake up to the same face every day… | 知道你每天醒过来都会看到同一张脸 |
[09:35] | …until you finally have the sweet release of death. | 直到死神来拯救你 |
[09:40] | You’re right. This is more fun. | 你说得对 这样比较好玩 |
[09:45] | That’s her! Okay, come on! | 她来了 快点 |
[09:56] | Which one of you lucky boys is Chandler? | 哪个幸运儿是钱德勒 |
[09:59] | That’s me! | 是我 |
[10:02] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[10:05] | Joey Tribbiani. Big fan. | 乔伊·崔比安尼 你的头号仰慕者 |
[10:09] | – Is that a bedroom? – Yeah, right over there. | -那是卧室吗 -对 就在那边 |
[10:12] | All right. Whenever you’re ready. | 好吧 你准备好就进来 |
[10:16] | That was weird. | 那好奇怪 |
[10:19] | – Why would she go in the bedroom? – I’m waiting. | -她为什么要到卧室去 -我等着呢 |
[10:31] | – So she’s a… – Yeah, that’s one naked hooker. | -她是… -她是脱光衣服的妓女 |
[10:37] | I love your place. Where is this guy from? | 我喜欢你家 这玩意从哪里来的 |
[10:41] | That’s an 18th-century Indian artifact from Calcutta. | 那是在加尔各答买的18世纪印度工艺品 |
[10:46] | So you’re more than just dinosaurs. | 原来你不只喜欢研究恐龙 |
[10:51] | So much more. | 我涉猎很广的 |
[10:59] | Oh, my God! I am so sorry! | 天啊 我很抱歉 |
[11:02] | Forget it. It’s from Pier 1. | 算了 那是在一号码头商店买的 |
[11:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:14] | You think you can knock up my daughter | 你以为你可以搞大我女儿的肚子 |
[11:16] | and then not marry her? | 然后不娶她吗 |
[11:18] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[11:22] | You know, this is actually not a great time for me. | 事实上 我现在真的很不方便 |
[11:32] | So come on. Explain yourself, Geller. | 快解释给我听 盖勒 |
[11:36] | First, you get my Rachel pregnant. | 你先让我的瑞秋怀孕 |
[11:37] | You got Rachel pregnant? | 你让瑞秋怀孕了 |
[11:39] | – Who did? – You did! | -谁干的 -就是你 |
[11:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:42] | Yes, I did, but it was a one-night thing. It meant nothing. | 没错 但那是一夜情 那毫无意义 |
[11:46] | Oh? Really? That’s what my daughter means to you, nothing? | 真的吗 我女儿对你来说毫无意义 |
[11:50] | No, sir. She means a lot to me. | 不是的 她对我来说意义重大 |
[11:53] | I care… I love Rachel. | 我在乎…我爱瑞秋 |
[11:54] | – What? – But not that way. | -什么 -但不是那种爱 |
[11:57] | I’m not in love with her. I love her like a friend. | 我没有爱上她 我把她当成朋友 |
[12:00] | Really? That’s how you treat a friend, | 你就是那样对待朋友的吗 |
[12:02] | you get her in trouble and refuse to marry her? | 你搞大她的肚子又不肯娶她 |
[12:04] | Hey, I offered to marry her. But I didn’t want to. | 我有跟她求婚 但我不是真心的 |
[12:10] | Well, why not? So you could spend your time with this tramp? | 为什么 因为你想跟这个荡妇鬼混 |
[12:13] | Tramp? | 荡妇 |
[12:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:15] | Dr. Green, Mona. Mona, Dr. Green. | 格林医生 蒙娜 蒙娜 格林医生 |
[12:20] | I can’t believe there is a naked hooker in there! | 我不敢相信里面有个脱光衣服的妓女 |
[12:23] | Wait, wait. Maybe she’s a hooker and a stripper… | 或许她是妓女兼脱衣舞娘… |
[12:27] | …but she got confused about what’s she supposed to do. | 但她会搞不清楚该做什么 |
[12:30] | Could be. I mean, technically, she did strip. | 有可能 技术上来说她确实脱光了衣服 |
[12:33] | We just missed it. | 只是我们错过了 |
[12:38] | Ma’am? | 小姐 |
[12:41] | Are you also a stripper? | 你也是脱衣舞娘吗 |
[12:42] | No, but I can pretend to strip. But that’s gonna cost extra. | 不是 但我可以假装 那得另外收钱 |
[12:46] | Okay, here’s the extras: Handcuffs, spanking… | 这是另外收钱的项目 手拷 鞭打… |
[12:52] | Maybe Monica’s playing a joke on you. | 或许莫妮卡是在跟你开玩笑 |
[12:55] | You know? Getting her own husband a hooker. That’s pretty funny. | 帮自己老公找妓女 那真的很好笑 |
[12:59] | That is funny. Maybe for my birthday she’ll murder someone. | 是很好笑 或许我生日的时候她会去杀人 |
[13:04] | I’ll bet Ross was in on it too. | 我敢说罗斯也知情 |
[13:06] | I mean, he was “conveniently” busy. | 他”刚好”很忙 |
[13:09] | Do you mind if I smoke in here? | 你不介意我抽烟吧 |
[13:11] | Actually, I’d rather… | 你还是不要… |
[13:13] | Yeah, go ahead. We’re gonna have to burn that room down anyway. | 抽吧 反正我们也会烧掉那个房间 |
[13:19] | How could you have kept all this from me? | 你为什么一直没有告诉我 |
[13:21] | I was going to tell you, but… | 我打算告诉你 但是… |
[13:23] | But what? You figure you’d get what you wanted, | 但是什么 你以为你可以得到你要的 |
[13:25] | then you’d dump her like you did Rachel. | 然后像甩了瑞秋一样甩掉她 |
[13:27] | Hey, I did not dump Rachel. Nor are we still together. | 我没有甩掉瑞秋 我们也没有在一起 |
[13:35] | Can I…? | 我可以… |
[13:38] | Why don’t we just let the machine get that. | 让答录机接吧 |
[13:42] | Hey, Ross, it’s Joey. There’s a hooker over here… | 罗斯 我是乔伊 这里有个妓女 |
[13:44] | …and we thought maybe you’d know something about it. | 我们想或许你知情 |
[13:48] | No! No! No! | 不 |
[13:50] | No! I need to lie down. | 不 我需要躺一下 |
[13:59] | So, tonight’s the night of the big bachelor party? | 今晚是单身汉派对之夜 |
[14:01] | Yeah. Thanks for giving me that girl’s number. | 对 谢谢你给我那个女孩的电话号码 |
[14:03] | No problem. Say, who’s the party for? | 别客气 这是给谁办的派对 |
[14:06] | – For my husband. – You hired your husband a hooker? | -我老公 -你帮你老公雇了一个妓女 |
[14:10] | – She’s a stripper. – No, she’s a hooker. | -她是脱衣舞娘 -不 她是妓女 |
[14:13] | Is that what they call strippers sometimes? | 他们有时也这样称呼脱衣舞娘吗 |
[14:15] | When they’re hookers. | 因为她们本身就是妓女 |
[14:17] | Oh, my God. Stu, I can’t believe you did this. | 天啊 史都 我不敢相信你会这么做 |
[14:20] | Now, you’re absolutely sure she’s a hooker? | 你确定她是妓女吗 |
[14:22] | It’s either that, or she’s just the best, | 如果不是的话 那她就是我约过 |
[14:24] | most expensive date I ever had. | 技术最好 价钱最贵的女孩 |
[14:30] | Maybe she meant to get you a hooker. | 或许她是故意帮你雇了个妓女 |
[14:34] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要那么做 |
[14:36] | Maybe she wants you to learn something. | 或许她要你好好学一学 |
[14:41] | Is there anything you’re really bad at, you know, sexually? | 你在床上有表现不好的方面吗 |
[14:46] | This is the worst bachelor party ever. | 这个单身汉派对简直烂到家了 |
[14:50] | – What’s taking you boys so long? – In a minute! | -你们怎么那么久 -再过一分钟就好 |
[14:53] | “In a minute”? What’s gonna happen in a minute? | “一分钟” 一分钟内会发生什么事 |
[14:57] | All right. Maybe you should ask her to leave. | 好吧 或许你该去请她离开 |
[14:59] | – Why me? – Hey, it’s your bachelor party. | -为什么是我 -这是你的单身汉派对 |
[15:02] | Which is why you should do it. | 所以应该是你去说 |
[15:04] | I don’t want to. You do it. | 我不要 你去 |
[15:05] | – You do it. – You do it. | -你去 -你去 |
[15:06] | All right. Rock, paper, scissors | 好吧 剪刀石头布 |
[15:08] | for who has to tell the whore to leave. | 决定谁去请那个妓女离开 |
[15:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:16] | I miss this. | 我想念这种日子 |
[15:17] | I don’t think we’ve actually done this before. | 我觉得我们以前根本没做过这种事 |
[15:21] | No, I miss hanging out with you. | 不 我想念跟你鬼混的日子 |
[15:24] | – We still hang out. – Not like we used to. | -我们还是混在一起 -跟以前不一样了 |
[15:27] | Remember? You and me, we used to be inseparable. | 还记得吗 你跟我我们以前老是黏在一起 |
[15:30] | You know, now it’s like things are different. | 现在一切都变得不一样了 |
[15:35] | Well, you know, things are different. I’m married now. | 的确不一样了 我结婚了 |
[15:40] | And, hey, don’t get me wrong, I am so happy for you guys. | 别误会我 我为你们感到高兴 |
[15:43] | I just miss hanging out. Just us, you know? | 我只是想念我们一起鬼混的日子 知道吗 |
[15:49] | Yeah, I miss that too. | 我也是 |
[15:52] | I’ll tell you what. From now on, | 听我说 从现在开始 |
[15:53] | we’ll make time to hang out with each other. | 我们要找时间一起出去玩 |
[15:55] | You got it. Come here. | 没问题 过来 |
[16:01] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[16:02] | Listen, I am this close to robbing you guys. | 听着 我差一点就要洗劫你们了 |
[16:07] | She’s a hooker! She’s a hooker! She’s a… | 她是妓女 她是… |
[16:12] | Hi. We spoke on the phone. | 嗨 我们通过电话 |
[16:20] | So your dad dropped by. | 你爸到过我家 |
[16:23] | He’s a pleasant man. | 他是个好人 |
[16:26] | – Oh, no. – I better go. | -不 -我得走了 |
[16:35] | Just over here. I don’t wanna miss the fight. | 我只是走到这里来 我不想错过吵架场面 |
[16:39] | Ross, I am so sorry. | 罗斯 我很抱歉 |
[16:40] | I promise, I will straighten this out | 我发誓明天我会亲自 |
[16:42] | with him tomorrow, in person. | 跟他把事情讲清楚 |
[16:44] | Or via e-mail. | 或是通过电子邮件 |
[16:47] | I don’t care about your dad. I care about Mona. | 我不在乎你爸 我在乎蒙娜 |
[16:50] | She was there and now she’s totally freaked out! | 当时她在场 都快气疯了 |
[16:52] | Okay, I’ll fix that too. | 好吧 我也会跟她解释 |
[16:53] | – What’s her e-mail address? – Rachel. | -告诉我她的电子邮件信箱 -瑞秋 |
[16:56] | All right, I promise, I’ll fix this. I swear. I’ll talk to her. | 我发誓我会解决的 我发誓我会跟她说 |
[17:00] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[17:02] | That’s it? You call that a fight? | 就那样 这也算吵架啊 |
[17:05] | Come on. “We were on a break!” “No, we weren’t!” | “我们要分手了” “不 我们没有” |
[17:08] | What happened to you two? | 你们两个这是怎么了 |
[17:17] | Thank you so much for coming back over. | 谢谢你答应回来 |
[17:21] | Oh, good. You’re here. | 很好 你也在 |
[17:23] | And I was worried that it was going to be uncomfortable. | 我还担心今天过来会闹得不痛快 |
[17:27] | No, Mona, just hear me out. | 不 蒙娜 听我说 |
[17:30] | First of all, I am so sorry about my father yelling at you. | 首先我很抱歉 我爸对你大叫 |
[17:34] | But I heard that you held your own. | 但我听说你控制住了自己的脾气 |
[17:35] | You have to tell me how you did that. | 你得告诉我你是怎么做到的 |
[17:37] | – Focus. – Okay. | -说重点 -好吧 |
[17:40] | Yes, Ross and I used to date. | 罗斯跟我以前交往过 |
[17:43] | And yes, we are gonna have a baby. | 我们的确有宝宝了 |
[17:47] | But we are definitely not getting back together. | 但我们绝对不可能复合 |
[17:51] | How can I be sure of that? | 我怎么能相信你的话 |
[17:52] | Because we drove each other crazy. | 因为我们把彼此逼疯了 |
[17:55] | He was possessive, he was jealous. | 他占有欲很强 爱吃醋 |
[17:57] | He could never just let the little things go. | 他从来都放不下那些小事 |
[18:01] | Trying to date this woman. | 我还要跟这个女人交往呢 |
[18:04] | None of that compared to how kind and gentle… | 但那都比不上他的温柔体贴 |
[18:08] | …and thoughtful he is. | 无微不至 |
[18:11] | You probably shouldn’t touch me. | 或许你不该碰我 |
[18:14] | I don’t wanna get in the middle of something so complicated. | 我不想介入这么复杂的事 |
[18:18] | I get it, but, Mona, | 我明白 但是蒙娜 |
[18:19] | what relationship is not complicated? | 哪段感情不复杂呢 |
[18:21] | We all have our baggage. You must too. | 我们都有自己的包袱 你也一样 |
[18:24] | Why else would you still be single? | 不然你为什么还是单身呢 |
[18:28] | I’m so gonna leave right now. | 我得走了 |
[18:34] | Should I leave this open for you too? | 我应该为你把门开着吗 |
[18:36] | I’m not sure yet. Why didn’t you just tell me about all this? | 我还不确定 你为什么不告诉我 |
[18:40] | Because what’s going on with Rachel | 因为我跟瑞秋之间的事 |
[18:41] | has nothing to do with how I feel about you. | 跟我对你的感觉没有关系 |
[18:44] | You still should have told me. | 你还是应该告诉我 |
[18:45] | I know, and I was going to, but… | 我知道 我打算那么做 |
[18:48] | I thought it was better that you heard it from Rachel’s father. | 但我想最好 还是让瑞秋的爸爸来告诉你 |
[18:54] | I made a mistake… | 我犯了个错误… |
[18:56] | …but it’s only because I really, really like you. Really. | 但那是因为我真的很喜欢你 真的 |
[19:02] | Okay. I guess you can close the door now. | 好吧 我想你可以把门关上了 |
[19:18] | Forgot my purse. Oh, you guys made up. | 我忘了拿皮包 你们和好了 |
[19:24] | He’s a good kisser, isn’t he? I’m going! | 他是接吻高手 对吧 我这就闪 |
[19:33] | I swear I didn’t know she was a hooker. | 我发誓我不知道她是妓女 |
[19:37] | Did you let her smoke in here? | 你让她在这里抽烟了吗 |
[19:39] | Her ass-print is still on your grandmother’s quilt. | 你奶奶的被单上还有她的屁股印子 |
[19:42] | Do you really want to talk about smoking? | 你觉得抽烟的事是重点吗 |
[19:46] | You know what, I’m gonna make this up to you. | 你知道吗 我要补偿你 |
[19:49] | I promised you a stripper… | 我答应要帮你请脱衣舞娘… |
[19:53] | …and you’re gonna get a stripper. | 我一定会做到 |
[19:58] | – Monica, wait. – What? | -莫妮卡 等一下 -怎么了 |
[20:01] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[20:19] | These tennis shoes are so tight. | 这双网球鞋好紧 |
[20:23] | – I think I’ll take them off. – Could you not narrate? | -我想把它们脱掉 -麻烦你别说话 |
[20:29] | Gotcha, sailor. | 知道了 帅哥 |
[20:39] | Just because you’re not in love with the guy… | 就因为你不爱那个家伙… |
[20:45] | – You told your dad the truth. – About an hour ago. | -你跟你爸说实话了 -大约一小时前 |
[20:50] | – Wanna go see a movie? – Yes. | -你想去看电影吗 -好 |
[20:55] | Bye, Dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[21:03] | It’s unacceptable! What the hell does love have to do with it? | 我无法接受 爱跟结婚有什么关系 |
[21:06] | There are more important things than love. | 还有比爱更重要的事 |
[21:11] | You have to think about the baby. | 你得考虑宝宝 |
[21:13] | You have to think about the consequences of your decisions! | 你得想想 你做的决定会有什么后果 |
[21:19] | Hey, I do think about the consequences of my decisions! | 我的确会想我做的决定会有什么后果 |
[21:25] | Well, what gives you the right to…? | 你有什么权利… |
[21:28] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[21:33] | Stupid guy on my phone. | 蠢男人敢打我家电话 |