时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Phoebe. Will you check out that guy by the window. | 菲比 快看窗边那个男的 |
[00:07] | He’s awfully short. | 他矮得出奇 |
[00:08] | And I think he’s talking to himself. | 而且我觉得他在自言自语 |
[00:11] | And to be completely honest, he’s not that good in bed. | 老实说 他的床上功夫不怎么样 |
[00:16] | What is wrong with me lately? | 我最近是怎么了 |
[00:18] | It’s like, every guy I see. | 我对看到的每个男人都心动 |
[00:20] | I mean, look at that guy, for example. | 譬如说那个男的 |
[00:22] | That’s not someone I would be attracted to. | 他不是我喜欢的那一型 |
[00:26] | But right now, with the way I’m feeling, | 但凭我现在的感觉 |
[00:28] | all I want to do is rip off his sweatpants and fanny pack. | 我一心想撕开他的运动裤跟腰包 |
[00:33] | Wait a second! | 等一下 |
[00:34] | This is about the fourth month of your pregnancy, right? | 你怀孕大概四个月了吧 |
[00:37] | – Yeah. – This is completely normal. | -对 -这再正常不过了 |
[00:39] | Around the fourth month, your hormones start going crazy. | 怀孕四个月时 你的荷尔蒙分泌会失控 |
[00:41] | – Really? So this has happened to you? – Absolutely! Yeah. | -真的吗 你当时也是这样吗 -没错 |
[00:45] | And keep in mind now, I was carrying triplets. | 别忘了我怀的是三胞胎 |
[00:47] | So in medical terms, I was thrice as randy. | 从医学上来说 我的欲望要比你强三倍 |
[00:52] | Wow, this explains so much! | 原来是这么一回事 |
[00:55] | Last weekend, I went from store to store, | 上周末我走遍每一家商店 |
[00:58] | sitting on Santas’ laps. | 坐在圣诞老人的大腿上 |
[01:01] | Yeah, I remember trying to steal a cardboard cutout… | 对 我记得我当时想要从健身房 |
[01:04] | …of Evander Holyfield from a Foot Locker. | 偷走艾凡德·霍利菲尔德的人形立牌 |
[01:09] | Well, I go see my doctor tomorrow. I’ll ask her about this. | 明天我得去看医生 我到时问问她 |
[01:12] | Maybe she can give me a pill or something. | 或许她可以开个药给我吃 |
[01:14] | Yeah, that’s what you need. A good pill. | 对 你正是需要吃药 对症”下药” |
[01:23] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:28] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:30] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:33] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:38] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:41] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:43] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:47] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:59] | I got our pictures developed from Rockefeller Center. | 我把我们到洛克菲勒中心的照片洗出来了 |
[02:01] | Great. Hey, Joey, want to check out pictures | 太棒了 乔伊 你想看我跟蒙娜 |
[02:03] | of me and Mona ice-skating? | 去溜冰的照片吗 |
[02:06] | Ordinarily, I would love to, | 换做平常我会想看 |
[02:08] | but I am just swamped right now. | 但现在我真的好忙 |
[02:15] | Where are the pictures that | 那个怪怪的咸酥饼小贩 |
[02:16] | that creepy pretzel vendor took of us together? | 帮我们合拍的照片在哪里 |
[02:19] | Oh, yeah. Probably at the end. | 对 或许在最后面 |
[02:22] | Oh, my God! All he took were pictures of my breasts. | 天啊 他只拍了我的胸部 |
[02:26] | I’m missing picture time! | 我也想看照片 |
[02:33] | You know, she has a face, Ross. | 她长得也不错耶 罗斯 |
[02:37] | – Okay, here’s a good one of us. | 我们这张合照很不错 |
[02:39] | Wow, that is a good one! It looks like a holiday card. | 这张真的很棒 看起来很像节日贺卡 |
[02:44] | With the tree in the middle and the skaters and the snow. | 中间有树 还有溜冰客和雪 |
[02:48] | Every year, I say I’m gonna send out | 每年我都说要寄节日贺卡 |
[02:49] | holiday cards and I never do it. | 但从来都没着手去做 |
[02:51] | Do you want to send this one out together? | 你要跟我一起寄这张卡片吗 |
[02:58] | Together? Like, to people? | 一起寄我们的合照给大家 |
[03:01] | Yeah. “Happy holidays, from Mona and Ross.” | 对 “佳节愉快 蒙娜跟罗斯上” |
[03:04] | It’ll be cute, okay? | 一定会很棒 对吧 |
[03:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:09] | I gotta get to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[03:10] | – Call me later? – Sure, sure. | -待会打电话给我 -没问题 |
[03:11] | – Bye, guys. – Bye. | -大家再见 -再见 |
[03:16] | Congratulations! You just got married! | 恭喜 你刚刚结婚了 |
[03:20] | I know. Can you believe that? | 我知道 你敢相信吗 |
[03:22] | I’m sorry. What’s the big deal about a holiday card? | 抱歉 一张贺卡有什么大不了的 |
[03:25] | Married couples send out cards. Families send out cards. | 已婚夫妻跟家人才会一起寄照片 |
[03:29] | People who have been dating for a couple of months | 约会了几个月的情侣 |
[03:31] | don’t send out cards. | 不会一起寄卡片 |
[03:32] | What is she, crazy? | 她疯了吗 |
[03:34] | That’s your wife you’re talking about! | 你说的人可是你老婆 |
[03:38] | Bing! And the Bingette! | 宾 还有宾太太 |
[03:42] | – Oh, honey, you remember my boss, Doug. – Yes. Hi. | -老婆 你记得我老板道格吧 -记得 |
[03:44] | Hi. So, good news! The divorce is final. | 好消息 我已经离婚了 |
[03:47] | I signed the papers this a.m. | 我今天早上签了文件 |
[03:49] | I didn’t know you and Kara divorced. I’m sorry. | 我不知道你跟卡拉离婚了 我很遗憾 |
[03:51] | Sorry? I finally chewed my leg out of that bear trap. | 遗憾 我终于可以脱离苦海了 |
[03:56] | Congratulations to you guys, though. | 不过还是恭喜你们 |
[03:59] | No leg-chewing for us, sir. | 我们感情好着呢 |
[04:01] | Well, give it time. | 等着瞧吧 |
[04:04] | So the divorce, the marriage, we got a lot to celebrate. | 你们刚结婚 我刚离婚 该好好庆祝一番 |
[04:08] | How about we all go out to dinner tomorrow night. | 我们何不明晚一起吃晚餐 |
[04:11] | I can’t think of anything we’re doing. | 我想不出来我们明晚要做什么事 |
[04:14] | Why can’t I think of anything we’re doing? | 为什么我想不出来我们明晚要做什么事 |
[04:17] | Tomorrow night it is. I should be out of court by 6. | 那就定在明晚 我六点应该能离开法庭 |
[04:20] | They keep throwing sexual harassment cases at me… | 他们一直拿性骚扰案扔给我 |
[04:22] | …and I keep knocking them out of the park! | 我总能把他们打得毫无退路 |
[04:26] | Okay, see you tomorrow. | 好吧 明天见 |
[04:28] | Just so you know, we’re not seeing him tomorrow. | 你要知道 我们明天不能跟他见面 |
[04:31] | I can’t spend another evening with that man. | 我没办法再跟他共度一个夜晚 |
[04:34] | Do you remember how he behaved at our wedding? | 你记得他在我们的婚礼上做了什么吗 |
[04:36] | – No. – That’s because he wasn’t invited. | -不记得 -那是因为我们没有邀请他 |
[04:39] | Because of the way he behaved at our engagement party. | 因为他在我们的订婚派对上为非作歹 |
[04:42] | Oh, yeah! Urine cuts right through an ice sculpture, doesn’t it? | 对 小便直接喷中了冰雕 对吧 |
[04:54] | Hi! I went by the photo shop. Take a look. | 我去过照相馆了 你看 |
[04:56] | Here is a mockup of our card. What do you think? | 这是卡片的初稿 你觉得怎样 |
[05:03] | Wow, that’s great. | 真的很棒 |
[05:05] | Do you think it should say, “Love, Ross and Mona”? | 你觉得我们该写上”爱你们的罗斯跟蒙娜”吗 |
[05:08] | Well, we haven’t said that to each other yet… | 我们还没有对彼此说过”爱” |
[05:11] | …but I guess it’s okay to say it to other people. | 但我猜跟其他人说说应该没关系 |
[05:17] | How many did you want? | 你要多少张 |
[05:18] | – I’ll get 100.- A hundred? | -我要100张 -100张 |
[05:23] | Well, I guess I’ll take… | 那我就要… |
[05:27] | Mona? | 蒙娜 |
[05:30] | I’m not sure about the whole card thing. | 我不确定印卡片这件事妥不妥 |
[05:35] | Really? Why not? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[05:37] | Sending out a holiday card together? | 我们一起寄节日贺卡 |
[05:41] | I just don’t know if we’re really quite there yet. | 我不知道我们之间是不是到那个地步了 |
[05:47] | I didn’t think of it that way. You’re right. You’re right. | 我没想到那一点 你说得对 |
[05:55] | – So can I ask you a question? – Yeah. | -我能问你一个问题吗 -好啊 |
[05:57] | Where are we? | 我们到哪个地步了 |
[06:01] | You know, like where are we? | 我们到哪个地步了 |
[06:03] | Where is this relationship going? | 我们会有什么结局 |
[06:11] | I mean, I love spending time with you. | 我喜欢跟你待在一起 |
[06:14] | I just hope we’re moving forward. | 我只是希望我们在往前走 |
[06:16] | We should talk about that, don’t you think? | 我们该谈一谈 你不觉得吗 |
[06:27] | Let’s do the card! | 我们一起印卡片吧 |
[06:30] | – What? – The card! I think we’re there! | -什么 -卡片 我想我们到这个地步了 |
[06:34] | Okay. But I still think we should have this conversation. | 好吧 但我还是觉得我们应该谈一谈 |
[06:38] | Really? I mean… | 真的吗 |
[06:41] | Even with the card? | 印了卡片还是要谈吗 |
[06:49] | Just so you know, Dr. Long can’t be here today, | 朗医生今天没办法过来 |
[06:52] | she was called to the hospital, so Dr. Schiff will be seeing you. | 她有事去医院了 辛夫医生会帮你检查 |
[06:54] | Oh, okay. Can I ask you a question? | 好吧 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[06:58] | Was it me, or was the guy who took my blood sample | 是我的问题 还是帮我抽血的那个家伙 |
[07:00] | really cute? | 真的很帅 |
[07:03] | You know who I’m talking about? | 你知道我在说谁吗 |
[07:04] | Bowl haircut, hairy fingers? | 锅盖头 手指满是毛的家伙 |
[07:09] | – Hi, Rachel? I’m Dr. Schiff. – Yes, you are. | -瑞秋吗 我是辛夫医生 -是啊 |
[07:15] | So, how’s it going? | 情况如何 |
[07:17] | It’s going really good. But enough about me! Come on. | 真的很不错 但别谈我了 |
[07:21] | Where are you from? What do you do? | 你是哪里人 你是做哪一行的 |
[07:25] | – I’m a doctor. – Right. I meant… | -我是医生 -对 我是指… |
[07:28] | …in your spare time. Do you cook? So you ski? | 你有空的时候 你会煮饭或滑雪吗 |
[07:31] | Or just hang out with your wife, or girlfriend? | 还是会跟太太或女朋友一起出去玩 |
[07:35] | I don’t have a wife or a girlfriend, but I do like to ski. | 我没有太太或女朋友 但我很喜欢滑雪 |
[07:38] | I love to ski! How amazing is this? | 我也喜欢滑雪 我们简直太有缘了 |
[07:43] | Are you experiencing any discomfort? | 你最近有任何不适症状吗 |
[07:45] | No, I’m very comfortable. | 不 我非常舒服 |
[07:48] | – Any painful gas? – No! | -放屁会不舒服吗 -不会 |
[07:52] | No! Shoot, Dr. Schiff! What kind of question is that? | 辛夫医生 那是哪门子的问题 |
[07:58] | Okay, then. Would you like to lie down on the table? | 好吧 能麻烦你躺下来吗 |
[08:01] | Would you like me to lie down on the table? | 你想让我躺下来吗 |
[08:05] | I’m sorry. Is there something going on here? | 抱歉 我们之间是不是有什么情况 |
[08:06] | Do you feel it too? | 你也感觉到了吗 |
[08:14] | So, how did your doctor’s appointment go? | 门诊看得如何 |
[08:17] | Well, let’s see, | 让我想一想 |
[08:18] | they gave me “cute boy” doctor today. | 今天他们派了一个”帅哥”医生给我 |
[08:21] | In the middle of the exam, I put my pinkie in his chin dimple. | 检查到一半 我把小指放到他的下巴酒窝里了 |
[08:25] | – Oh, my God! – Why did you do that? | -天啊 -你为什么要那么做 |
[08:29] | Remember that little problem | 还记得我怀孕四个月时 |
[08:30] | I was having during my fourth month of pregnancy? | 遇到的那个小问题吗 |
[08:33] | Oh, yeah! The Evander Holyfield phase. | 对 艾凡德·霍利菲尔德的人形立牌 |
[08:36] | Oh, man! You were so hard up, you practically came on to me. | 天啊 你当时病急乱投医 甚至朝我扑过来 |
[08:40] | You wish. | 少做梦了 |
[08:43] | Hey, I could have had you if I wanted you. | 如果我真的想要你 完全可以钓到你 |
[08:46] | Oh, yeah? Come and get it. | 是吗 来试试看吧 |
[08:49] | Okay, even this is turning me on… | 好了 连这段对话都能挑起我的欲望 |
[08:55] | Hey, Ross! | 罗斯 |
[08:57] | How’s it going with you and Mona? | 你跟蒙娜还好吧 |
[08:59] | Are you guys still together? | 你们还在一起吗 |
[09:02] | Yeah, we’re moving forward. You’ll be getting our card. | 对 我们有所进展 你们会收到我们的卡片 |
[09:07] | You’re doing a holiday card together? | 你们要一起寄节日贺卡吗 |
[09:09] | We’re not just doing a card. | 我们不只要寄节日贺卡 |
[09:11] | She also wants to have the conversation… | 她还要谈一谈 |
[09:13] | …about where the relationship is going. | 我们会有什么结局 |
[09:15] | Women! | 女人啊 |
[09:17] | I know! Why do you guys need to have this conversation? | 就是嘛 为什么你们想要谈这种问题 |
[09:21] | No self-respecting man would ask a woman, | 懂得自我尊重的男人不会问女人 |
[09:24] | “So where is this going?” | “我们会有什么结局” |
[09:25] | Ross, you asked me that. | 罗斯 你问过我 |
[09:28] | You were a closed book, okay? | 你像是本合上的书 好吗 |
[09:30] | I’m not a mind reader! | 我又不会读心术 |
[09:33] | Besides, I hate those conversations. | 而且我讨厌谈那种话题 |
[09:35] | I’m horrible at them. Really. | 我真的不大会应付那种对话 |
[09:39] | Maybe I need some kind of a gesture… | 或许我需要暗示她 |
[09:41] | …something that says we’re moving forward | 我们的确有进展 |
[09:43] | without having to talk about it. | 而不必去谈这件事 |
[09:45] | Like asking her to move in with you? | 像是请她搬去跟你一起住 |
[09:48] | Smaller than that. | 这有点过了 |
[09:50] | – Making her a mix tape? – Bigger than that. | -帮她录集锦录音带 -又欠点火候 |
[09:54] | Give her a key to your apartment. | 给她你家的钥匙 |
[09:55] | Hello. We were closer with the mix tape. | 我们的感情还是更接近送录音带的程度 |
[09:59] | Have you said, “I love you”? You could say, “I love you.” | 你说过”我爱你”吗 你可以说”我爱你” |
[10:02] | I don’t think I’m quite there yet. | 我觉得我还没有到那个地步 |
[10:05] | But I could say, “I love spending time with you.” | 但我可以说”我喜欢跟你在一起” |
[10:08] | We hate that. | 我们讨厌那句话 |
[10:09] | That is a slap in the face. | 简直就像是被人闪了一巴掌 |
[10:12] | Forget it. You know what? I’ll just have the conversation. | 算了 我还是去跟她谈吧 |
[10:17] | I’ll just say I like things the way they are, | 我会说我喜欢我们现在的样子 |
[10:19] | and hope for the best. | 并怀着最好的期待 |
[10:22] | What do you think, Rach? | 你觉得呢 瑞秋 |
[10:24] | I think if it was a little colder in here… | 我想如果这里再冷一点 |
[10:28] | …I could see your nipples through that sweater. | 我可以看到你乳头凸显 |
[10:35] | Bing? We’re all set for tonight, 8:00. | 宾 我们今晚八点出发 |
[10:38] | As it turns out, we can’t do it. Monica has to work. | 我们去不成了 莫妮卡得上班 |
[10:42] | My ex-wife didn’t work. | 我前妻不上班 |
[10:44] | Unless you call turning into her mother “work.” | 除非你说回娘家是”上班” |
[10:49] | Fine. Tomorrow night then. | 好吧 那就明天晚上吧 |
[10:52] | – Tomorrow’s no good for her, either. – Why not? | -她明晚也不能来 -为什么 |
[10:56] | It’s the semifinals… | 草地保龄球巡回赛 |
[10:59] | …of her bocce ball tournament. | 要打半决赛 |
[11:04] | What’s going on, Bing? | 发生了什么事 宾 |
[11:06] | Does your wife have a problem with me or something? | 你老婆不喜欢我吗 |
[11:10] | Well, now you’re just talking crazy. | 你这话说得太离谱了 |
[11:13] | Then why can’t the three of us go out together? | 那我们三个为什么不能一起出去玩 |
[11:16] | Because we split up. | 因为我们分居了 |
[11:19] | Monica and I split up. | 莫妮卡跟我分居了 |
[11:22] | Hold me. | 抱着我 |
[11:25] | Good God, Bing. Well, I can’t say I’m altogether surprised. | 天啊 宾 我倒也不觉得诧异 |
[11:30] | I saw the way she looked at you, and there was no love there. | 我看到她看你的眼神 就知道她不爱你 |
[11:36] | And the way she looked at me, pure lust. | 而她看着我时却充满了爱欲 |
[11:41] | What would really help me through this tough time | 在这种时候 只有掐人脖子 |
[11:42] | is choking someone. Can I choke you? | 才能让我泄愤 我能掐你吗 |
[11:46] | Bing, my boy, we’re gonna get you over this. | 宾 孩子 我得让你放下这件事 |
[11:49] | Here’s the plan: | 我有个计划 |
[11:51] | Grab your coat, we’re going to a strip club! | 拿着你的外套 我们去脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[11:53] | Oh, no! Monica would freak. | 不 莫妮卡会生气的 |
[11:56] | But to hell with that bitch! | 但谁管那个臭女人呢 |
[12:02] | Here we go. | 咖啡来了 |
[12:05] | Mona, it’s time we had a conversation | 蒙娜 我们该谈谈 |
[12:09] | about where things are with us. | 我们之间的关系了 |
[12:12] | Yeah, I think I suggested that. | 是啊 那还是我先提出来的 |
[12:16] | We are so… | 我们简直… |
[12:24] | Well, I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[12:26] | And I love hanging out with you. | 我喜欢跟你在一起 |
[12:30] | And I’m having a lot of fun. | 和你相处 我非常开心 |
[12:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:41] | There’s no point in spending time with someone if it’s just fun. | 如果只是为了好玩 我们就不必交往了 |
[12:45] | It’s gotta be going somewhere, right? | 我们得有结果 对吧 |
[12:50] | So where is it going? | 我们会有什么结果 |
[12:58] | That’s the real question. | 这才是实质性的问题 |
[13:05] | And the answer is… | 答案是… |
[13:08] | …it’s going somewhere… | 我们会相处得… |
[13:12] | …fun. | 很开心 |
[13:16] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[13:17] | Fun was fine for you 10 years ago. | 如果是十年前 还可以找找乐子 |
[13:21] | But you’re not getting any younger. | 但现在你也不年轻了 |
[13:25] | No! I mean, not you. Not you. | 我不是说你 不是你 |
[13:27] | You are getting younger! | 你越来越年轻了 |
[13:31] | You’re getting younger by the second. | 你每一秒都在变年轻 |
[13:34] | What’s your secret? | 你有什么秘诀 |
[13:38] | I’m sorry, so where are we? | 抱歉 我们发展到哪一步了 |
[13:42] | Well, to sum up… | 总而言之… |
[13:48] | …we’re having fun. | 我们相处得很开心 |
[13:50] | You look young. | 你看起来很年轻 |
[13:57] | – Okay… – But that’s not enough. | -好吧… -但这还远远不够 |
[14:03] | So… | 所以… |
[14:07] | …here’s a key to my apartment. | 这是我家的钥匙 |
[14:12] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[14:17] | You don’t think this is too fast? | 你不觉得发展得太快了吗 |
[14:25] | You gave her a key to your apartment? | 你给了她你家的钥匙 |
[14:28] | Not just a key. I gave her the only key! | 不仅是那样 我把唯一的钥匙给了她 |
[14:34] | I am now a homeless person in a very serious relationship! | 我现在是个陷入认真感情 无家可归的家伙 |
[14:41] | Ross, how did the conversation go? | 罗斯 你们谈得如何 |
[14:43] | Great. I live on the street. | 很棒 我现在流落街头了 |
[14:46] | Where? | 哪里 |
[14:50] | Okay, Monica, Rachel… | 好吧 莫妮卡 瑞秋… |
[14:52] | …this is my friend Roger. – Hi, Roger. | -他是我朋友罗杰 -嗨 罗杰 |
[14:54] | Hi, Roger. | 罗杰 |
[14:57] | I’ll get us some drinks. Could you help me out? | 我去拿饮料 你能过来帮我吗 |
[14:59] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[15:07] | He’s here to have sex with you. | 他是来跟你做爱的 |
[15:14] | – What? – You’re welcome. | -什么 -别客气 |
[15:17] | – Phoebe, no! – It’s okay. He’s a virgin. | -菲比 不 -没关系 他是个处男 |
[15:25] | Rachel, I was talking to this guy. | 瑞秋 我跟这个家伙聊天 |
[15:28] | I think he’ll have sex with you. | 我觉得他要跟你做爱 |
[15:31] | Let’s leave these two alone. | 让他们两个独处一下吧 |
[15:33] | No! I don’t care what my hormones are doing! | 不要 不管我的荷尔蒙怎么作祟 |
[15:35] | I won’t do it with some random guy! | 我不会随便跟男人上床 |
[15:39] | Fine! Then you tell Roger, | 好吧 那么你去告诉罗杰 |
[15:41] | because he was really looking forward to this! | 因为他真的很期待这场艳遇 |
[16:00] | Bing! Look at those twin sisters dancing together. | 宾 快看那对双胞胎姐妹一起跳舞 |
[16:05] | Let me buy you a lap dance with those girls. | 我出钱请她们在你大腿上跳艳舞吧 |
[16:09] | That’s all right, sir. And that’s just one girl. | 不用了 而且只有一个女孩在跳舞 |
[16:14] | – Bing, what’s this? – It’s a hand. | -宾 这是什么 -那是我的手 |
[16:18] | It’s a thing you use as a Jack and Coke holder. | 用来帮你端酒的工具 |
[16:20] | No. It’s a wedding ring. You gotta get rid of it. | 不 是婚戒 你得把它丢掉 |
[16:23] | We’re gonna go to the East River right now and throw it in there! | 我们现在就到东河把它扔下去 |
[16:25] | – No! – Yes! | -不要 -要 |
[16:27] | I did it, and I felt a lot better! | 我就那么做了 感觉好很多 |
[16:29] | And if you whip it just right you might hit a seagull in the head. | 如果你仍得有准头 甚至可能会打中海鸥 |
[16:34] | Okay. I’m gonna need a bunch of extra keys. | 好吧 我需要一堆备用钥匙 |
[16:38] | Apparently, I give them away for no reason at all. | 很明显 我会毫无理由地把钥匙送人 |
[16:44] | Ross, what’s going on? You’re changing the lock? | 罗斯 发生了什么事 你在换锁 |
[16:47] | No. | 不是 |
[16:49] | That guy is. | 是那个家伙在换锁 |
[16:51] | I don’t understand. You give me a key to your apartment, | 我这就不懂了 你刚把你家的钥匙给我 |
[16:54] | and then you change the lock? | 然后你就把锁换了 |
[16:57] | Good luck, buddy. | 祝你好运 哥们 |
[17:03] | I thought we were moving forward. | 我以为我们往前迈进了一步 |
[17:04] | Now you’re sending me all these mixed signals. | 而现在你却向我发送各种混乱讯息 |
[17:08] | What are you trying to tell me? | 你到底想告诉我什么 |
[17:11] | I’m trying to tell you… | 我想告诉你… |
[17:15] | …I made you a mix tape. | 我帮你录了一卷集锦录音带 |
[17:20] | – What? – I love you. | -什么 -我爱你 |
[17:28] | And I love spending time with you. | 我喜欢跟你在一起 |
[17:37] | Hi, honey, I’m home. | 老婆 我回来了 |
[17:40] | From the tequila factory? | 从龙舌兰酒工厂回来的 |
[17:42] | It was awful. | 感觉糟透了 |
[17:44] | To get out of going to dinner with Doug, | 为了逃避跟道格的晚餐约会 |
[17:45] | I told him you and I split up. | 我告诉他你跟我分居了 |
[17:47] | So then he took me to these strip clubs and sleazy bars. | 他拖我去脱衣舞俱乐部 还有色情酒吧 |
[17:51] | When I wouldn’t give him my wedding ring, | 我不肯把婚戒交给他 |
[17:53] | he threw a soda can at a bird. | 他就用汽水罐打小鸟 |
[17:56] | Come here. I can breathe through my mouth. | 过来 我可以用嘴巴呼吸 |
[18:00] | – Oh, sweetie.- You know what the worst part was? | -亲爱的 -你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[18:03] | I got to see what my life would be like without you. | 我预见到了没有你的生活是什么样子 |
[18:07] | It was like It’s a Wonderful Life with lap dances. | 就像是《生活多美好》配上艳舞 |
[18:13] | Please promise me that you’ll never leave me… | 请答应我 你永远不会离开我 |
[18:16] | …that we’ll grow old together, | 我们会一起变老 |
[18:17] | and be with each other for the rest of our lives. | 相伴一生 |
[18:21] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[18:24] | Speaking of together, | 说到相伴一生 |
[18:26] | how about we send out a holiday card this year? | 我们今年一起寄节日贺卡吧 |
[18:29] | I don’t know if we’re there yet. | 我不知道我们是不是到那个地步了 |
[18:35] | I’d like to order a pizza. Can I ask you a question? | 我想订披萨 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[18:38] | Is the cute blond guy delivering tonight? | 今晚是那个金发帅哥外送吗 |
[18:41] | Very “Abercrombie & Fitch.” | 长得又酷又时髦的那个 |
[18:44] | – I’ll call you back. – Who was that? | -我再打给你 -你在跟谁打电话 |
[18:47] | It’s just the pizza place. | 我在订披萨 |
[18:48] | You hung up on the pizza place? | 你竟然挂掉了订披萨的电话 |
[18:51] | I don’t hang up on your friends. | 我可不会挂掉你朋友的电话 |
[18:54] | Sorry, honey, I’m just having a rough day. | 抱歉 今天我过得不顺心 |
[18:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:58] | You don’t want to hear about it. | 你不会想听的 |
[19:01] | Then why did I ask? | 不然我为什么要问 |
[19:03] | Okay, this is really embarrassing, | 这真的很丢脸 |
[19:05] | but lately, with this whole pregnancy thing… | 但最近自从我怀孕后 |
[19:08] | …I’m just finding myself… | 我发现自己… |
[19:12] | How do I put this? | 我该怎么说呢 |
[19:15] | Erotically charged. | 春情大发 |
[19:18] | Is that college talk for “horny”? | 那是”性饥渴”的学名吗 |
[19:22] | Yeah. I have all of these feelings, | 对 我心中充满了欲望 |
[19:26] | and I don’t know what to do about them. | 但却不知道该怎么处理 |
[19:28] | I can’t date like a normal person, | 我没办法像正常人去约会 |
[19:29] | which is fine because I don’t need a relationship. | 这没关系 因为我不需要男朋友 |
[19:32] | All I really want is one great night! Just sex. | 我只想要一夜情 只有性爱就好 |
[19:36] | No strings attached. No relationship. | 没有牵绊 不谈恋爱 |
[19:39] | With someone I feel comfortable with, | 就跟我喜欢的人在一起 |
[19:41] | and who knows what he’s doing. | 他懂得掌握分寸 |
[19:44] | For just one great night. | 只要共度一夜春宵 |
[19:46] | I mean, is that really so hard… | 真的就那么难… |
[19:51] | …to find? | 找到吗 |
[19:58] | So how was your day? | 你今天过得如何 |
[20:00] | Good. I saw a pretty big pigeon. | 很好 我看见一只超大的鸽子 |
[20:09] | Well, I gotta get up early, and it’s almost 7:00. | 我还得早起 都快七点了 |
[20:13] | – I gotta go to my room. – Good night! | -我得回房了 -晚安 |
[20:15] | Good night! | 晚安 |
[20:20] | – I can’t do it! – I didn’t ask you to do it! | -我不能那么做 -我没有要你那么做 |
[20:22] | – You’re Rachel! – You’re Joey! | -你是瑞秋 -你是乔伊 |
[20:24] | – You’re my friend! – Right back at you. | -你是我的朋友 -你也是我的朋友 |
[20:26] | Yeah. Plus, it would be wrong, and weird and bad! | 对 而且那样是不对的 怪异又恶劣 |
[20:30] | So bad! But I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 太恶劣了 但我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:33] | – Because I didn’t ask you to do anything! – I know! | -因为我没要求你做什么事 -我知道 |
[20:45] | – You wanna do it? – No! | -你想做吗 -不想 |
[20:47] | Me neither. I’m just testing you! | 我也不想 我只是在考验你 |
[20:49] | Well, that’s the end of this conversation! | 那这件事就到此为止了 |
[20:51] | – This conversation never happened! – Never happened! | -就当什么都没发生过 -没错 |
[20:54] | – Good night! – Good night! | -晚安 -晚安 |
[21:02] | Get back in there! | 快回你房里 |
[21:11] | Listen, I’m sorry about that whole thing with Roger. | 听着 关于罗杰的事 我很抱歉 |
[21:15] | It really wasn’t right. And I want to make it up to you. | 那么做很不合适 我想弥补你 |
[21:18] | So I brought you something I think you’ll really enjoy. | 我带了一样我觉得你会喜欢的东西来 |
[21:31] | Now this is just a loan, okay? | 我只是借给你用 好吗 |
[21:34] | I’m gonna want him back. | 我还会把它拿回去 |
[21:38] | I’m gonna go now. | 我得走了 |
[21:44] | I’m sorry. I thought I could do it, and I can’t. | 抱歉 我以为我办得到 但却不行 |