时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | All right, it’s a new day. | 好了 这是全新的一天 |
[00:09] | All that stuff about Rachel? | 关于瑞秋的那件事呢 |
[00:10] | You don’t feel that now. It was crazy. | 现在你没那种感觉了 那简直太疯狂了 |
[00:13] | You’re fine. You’re better than fine. | 你没事 你好的不得了 |
[00:15] | You are, as your friend Tony would say, “Great!” | 你就像朋友汤尼说的那样 “棒极了” |
[00:23] | Everything’s normal. | 一切都很正常 |
[00:26] | She’s just your friend, Rachel. | 她只是你的朋友 瑞秋 |
[00:28] | Your friend, Rachel. | 你的朋友瑞秋 |
[00:30] | Your friend. Rachel. | 你的朋友瑞秋 |
[00:35] | Hi, sweetie. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[00:36] | Hey, it’s your girlfriend, Rachel! | 嗨 她是你女朋友瑞秋 |
[00:46] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[00:51] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[00:53] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[00:56] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:01] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:04] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:06] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:10] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:26] | Are you…? Are you high? | 你…你磕嗨了吗 |
[01:30] | I just had the most amazing bath. | 我刚刚泡了一个超舒服的澡 |
[01:32] | Really? I don’t like baths. | 真的吗 我不喜欢泡澡 |
[01:34] | Wait. You like them with me. | 你喜欢跟我泡鸳鸯浴啊 |
[01:35] | Honey, it’s not the bath I enjoy. | 亲爱的 我喜欢的不是泡澡 |
[01:37] | It’s the wet, naked lady. | 我是喜欢看全身湿答答的裸体女人 |
[01:40] | Baths are so relaxing. | 泡澡能让你全身放松 |
[01:42] | Really? What do you do? | 真的吗 你在里面做什么 |
[01:44] | You just sit in there, stewing in your own filth. | 不过是坐在浴缸里 泡着自己洗过的脏水 |
[01:50] | How dirty do you think I am? | 你觉得我能有多脏呢 |
[01:52] | I’m telling you if you had some candles | 如果你点上蜡烛 |
[01:55] | and some bubbles and some music, you would love it. | 配上泡泡跟音乐 你一定会爱上泡澡 |
[01:57] | It would take all of your stress away. | 能帮你解除压力 一身轻松 |
[01:59] | Honey, it’s 2:00 on a Wednesday and I’m watching Road Rules. | 现在是星期三下午两点 我正在看越野单车赛 |
[02:02] | How stressed do you think I am? | 你觉得我的压力会有多大 |
[02:07] | Hey, Chandler. | 钱德勒 |
[02:09] | You got a minute? I really need to talk to you. | 你有空吗 我真的需要跟你谈一谈 |
[02:11] | Oh, yeah. Is this a cold-pizza talk | 好 这场谈话是要配冷披萨 |
[02:14] | or a leftover-meat loaf talk? | 还是配剩肉卷 |
[02:16] | Well, neither. | 都不是 |
[02:18] | Oh, my God, what’s up? | 天啊 发生了什么大事 |
[02:22] | I don’t know. It’s just… | 我不知道 只是… |
[02:25] | Lately, I’ve been feeling… | 最近我觉得… |
[02:29] | Okay, here’s what it is. | 好吧 事情是这样的 |
[02:36] | You know what? I feel a lot better. Thanks. | 你知道吗 我觉得好多了 谢谢 |
[02:40] | Just come back. | 快回来告诉我 |
[02:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:46] | You and Monica, friends for a long time. | 你跟莫妮卡当了很久的朋友 |
[02:49] | And sure, there are rules. | 当然这是有规则的 |
[02:51] | But then you went to London. | 之后你们去了伦敦 |
[02:54] | But that’s different. | 可是那不一样 |
[02:55] | There are rules there too, you know what I mean? | 这也是有规则的 你理解我的意思吗 |
[02:59] | Do you? | 你自己理解吗 |
[03:03] | It was different for you guys. | 你们的情况和我不一样 |
[03:05] | I mean, you were both in the same place, right? | 你们刚好在同一个地方 对吧 |
[03:08] | – In London? – Yeah. | -在伦敦 -对 |
[03:09] | Yes, when Monica and I were in London, we were both in London. | 对 莫妮卡跟我在伦敦时我们刚好都在那里 |
[03:14] | You know what. This is a bad idea. | 我就不该来找你 |
[03:16] | Forget it. Forget all about it. | 算了 就当我什么都没说 |
[03:17] | And listen, do me a favor, this conversation between you and me. | 帮我个忙 别把这件事说出去 |
[03:21] | If that. | 我会尽力的 |
[03:29] | Oh, Ross, don’t forget we have that doctor’s appointment tomorrow. | 罗斯 别忘了明天我们要一起去产检 |
[03:31] | – Right. – Hey, are you going to find out the sex of the baby? | -好 -你们要知道宝宝的性别了吗 |
[03:34] | No. We talked about it. We don’t wanna know. | 不 我们不想知道 |
[03:36] | All we care about is that it’s happy and healthy. | 我们只在乎宝宝是不是健康快乐 |
[03:38] | Yep, happy and healthy. And cute. | 对 健康快乐 还有可爱 |
[03:41] | – And smart. – Popular. | -聪明 -万人迷 |
[03:42] | With an aptitude for science. | 还要有科学精神 |
[03:44] | Are you two talking about the same baby? | 你们两个说的是同一个宝宝吗 |
[03:49] | Hey, have you thought of names yet? | 你们开始想名字了吗 |
[03:50] | Oh, yeah. I’ve come up with a bunch of ideas. | 对 我想到一大堆 |
[03:53] | – Really? Me too. – Me too. | -真的吗 我也是 -我也是 |
[03:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:57] | If it’s a girl, Phoebe. And if it’s a boy, Pheebo. | 如果是女孩就叫菲比 如果是男孩就叫菲宝 |
[04:04] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[04:06] | But it wouldn’t hurt to have a backup, you know? | 但多想些备用名字应该有益无害 |
[04:09] | – Rach, what were you thinking? – Okay. | -瑞秋 你都想到什么名字 -好吧 |
[04:12] | I was thinking if it’s a girl… | 我想如果是女孩 |
[04:15] | …how about Sandrene? It’s French. | 叫她珊德妮好吗 这是法文 |
[04:19] | That’s a really pretty name for an industrial solvent. | 很适合做工业溶剂公司的名字 |
[04:27] | Okay, fine. What do you have? | 好吧 你想到什么 |
[04:29] | It’s for a boy. | 我想到一个男孩的名字 |
[04:30] | I know it’s a little out there, but… | 我知道起这个名字有点疯狂 |
[04:34] | …Darwin. | 达尔文 |
[04:37] | Oh, my God. Our child will be beaten to death in the schoolyard. | 天啊 我们的孩子会在操场上被打死 |
[04:41] | Yeah, by Sandrene. | 对 被珊德妮打死 |
[04:44] | You’re just saying that because I said no to your name. | 你那么说是因为我不喜欢你想的名字 |
[04:46] | I’m really, really not. | 我是本来就不喜欢 |
[04:49] | How about you each get five vetoes? | 你们各有五次否决权 如何 |
[04:52] | That sounds fair. | 听起来很公平 |
[04:54] | I don’t think you’ll need it though. Check this out. | 不过我觉得你根本用不着否决 听着 |
[04:56] | If it’s a girl, Rain. | 如果是女孩就叫小雨 |
[05:00] | Veto. | 否决 |
[05:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:04] | Rain? “Hi, my name is Rain. | 小雨 “嗨 我叫小雨 |
[05:08] | I have my own kiln, and my dress is made out of wheat.” | 我有自己的炉子 我的衣服是用麦子做的” |
[05:14] | I know her! | 我认识她 |
[05:16] | I bought a homemade soap from her at a Dead show! | 我在死人秀里跟她买了一块手工肥皂 |
[05:21] | Okay. How about for a guy, Thatcher? | 好 如果是男孩就叫撒切尔 |
[05:24] | Ross, why do you hate our child? | 罗斯 你为什么那么恨我们的孩子 |
[05:27] | – Fine, you go. – Okay. James. | -好吧 轮到你了 -詹姆斯 |
[05:31] | – But only if it’s a girl. – Veto. | -如果是女孩的话 -否决 |
[05:34] | How about… I like Ruth. What about Ruth? | 我喜欢萝丝 你觉得呢 |
[05:37] | Oh, I’m sorry. Are we having an 89-year-old? | 抱歉 难道我们的宝宝89岁了吗 |
[05:42] | – How about Dayton? – Veto. Stewart. | -戴顿呢 -否决 斯图亚特 |
[05:45] | Veto. Sawyer. | 否决 索耶 |
[05:47] | – Veto. Helen. – Veto. | -否决 海伦 -否决 |
[05:49] | Is it me, or is Veto starting to sound really good? | 你们没觉得”否决”这个名字很好听吗 |
[05:59] | Boy, do I have a surprise for you. | 天啊 我为你准备了一个大惊喜 |
[06:01] | Sex on the balcony? | 在阳台上做爱吗 |
[06:03] | No. But someone’s really not gonna get over that idea, are they? | 不 但某人一直放不下这个念头是吧 |
[06:08] | – What is it? – I drew you a bath. | -怎么了 -我帮你放了洗澡水 |
[06:10] | I don’t like baths. | 我不喜欢泡澡 |
[06:12] | Could you draw me a picture of us having sex on the balcony? | 你愿意跟我去阳台上做爱吗 |
[06:15] | Please. Will you just try it for me. I used all my best stuff. | 拜托你试试看 我使出了全部绝招 |
[06:18] | I lit some candles, I put on some music. | 我点了蜡烛 放了音乐 |
[06:21] | I used bath salts, plus bubble bath. | 用了浴盐跟泡泡浴 |
[06:24] | And got you this little plastic Navy ship! | 我还帮你找了个海军模型船 |
[06:27] | So it’s a boy bath. | 体现你的男性雄风 |
[06:30] | This does butch it up a bit. | 确实稍微增添了点男人味 |
[06:33] | I swear, if you try it, you will love it. | 我发誓你试过后一定会爱上泡澡的 |
[06:36] | If I do this, | 如果我答应泡澡 |
[06:37] | can we at least discuss sex on the balcony? | 我们能不能至少讨论在阳台上做爱的事 |
[06:39] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[06:42] | But I know how that discussiors gonna go. | 但我知道那场讨论会如何进行 |
[06:53] | All right, this isn’t so bad. | 好吧 还不赖 |
[06:57] | I like the flowery smell. | 我喜欢花香味 |
[07:00] | Which is okay, because I’ve got my boat. | 这没什么不妥 因为我手上有船 |
[07:07] | – So? – Oh, my God. | -怎么样 -我的天啊 |
[07:10] | I told you you were a bath person. | 我就说过你会喜欢泡澡嘛 |
[07:12] | Hey, when you get out, maybe I can give you a facial. | 等你洗完 我可以帮你做脸 |
[07:16] | I’m gonna need a bigger boat. | 我需要一艘更雄伟的船 |
[07:27] | I don’t think you had an open mind about the name Ruth. | 我觉得你对萝丝这个名字不够开通 |
[07:30] | I mean, come on, little Ruthie Geller? How cute is that? | 拜托嘛 小萝丝·盖勒 多可爱啊 |
[07:34] | Oh, my God, I can practically hear the mahjong tiles. | 天啊 我仿佛听到了搓麻将的声音 |
[07:40] | Okay. All your tests look fine. | 好了 检查结果都很正常 |
[07:42] | Are you two interested in knowing the sex of the baby? | 你们想知道宝宝的性别吗 |
[07:45] | No, we’re not. | 我们不想知道 |
[07:47] | But you have it right there in that file? | 但病历里面有记录 |
[07:49] | You could tell us whether it’s a boy or a girl? | 你可以告诉我们是男孩或是女孩 |
[07:52] | Dayton or Sandrene? Phoebe or Pheebo? | 戴顿或珊德妮 菲比或菲宝 |
[07:55] | That’s right. But if you don’t wanna know… | 没错 如果你们不想知道 |
[07:58] | – No, we wanna wait. Right? – Right. Right. | -不 我们愿意等 对吧 -对 |
[08:03] | Oh, I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[08:06] | I know it’s really not my place… | 我知道自己不该多嘴 |
[08:09] | …but please don’t name your child Pheebo. | 但请不要给宝宝取名叫菲宝 |
[08:17] | So which of these babies do you think is the ugliest? | 你觉得哪个宝宝最丑 |
[08:21] | What? Rach, come on, that’s terrible. | 什么 瑞秋 你这么说太恶毒了 |
[08:24] | They’re babies. They’re all beautiful. | 他们是宝宝 都很可爱 |
[08:27] | Third one from the left? | 左起第三个 |
[08:28] | Yeah. Why is it staring at me? | 对 他为什么要盯着我看 |
[08:31] | I think it knows I’m talking about it. | 他大概知道我在说他坏话 |
[08:35] | – Don’t you…? – What? | -你不… -怎么了 |
[08:37] | You’re looking! | 你在偷看 |
[08:38] | – I didn’t! – I saw you! | -我没有 -我看到了 |
[08:39] | Fine, I did, but I didn’t see anything. I swear. | 好吧 我在偷看 但我什么都没有看到 |
[08:42] | Shame on you! Ugly baby judges you! | 你太可耻了 丑宝宝唾弃你 |
[08:46] | Okay. But Ross, listen to me, I didn’t… | 好吧 听我说 我没有… |
[08:48] | No, no. Don’t tell me! I don’t wanna know! | 别告诉我 我不想知道 |
[08:50] | I couldn’t even if I wanted to, because I don’t know! | 我想说也没办法 因为我也不知道 |
[08:53] | I swear I didn’t see anything! | 我发誓我什么都没看到 |
[08:55] | I don’t want to know. It was just a momentary lapse. | 我不想知道 刚刚我是一时糊涂 |
[08:58] | Momentary lapse? | 一时糊涂 |
[09:00] | Don’t you have any self-control? | 你不懂得自制吗 |
[09:02] | Okay. A couple months late on the lecture, Ross. | 好吧 你要是能早几个月做这场说教就好了 |
[09:10] | Hello? | 我回来了 |
[09:11] | I’m in the bathroom. Can you come in here? | 我在浴室 你能进来一下吗 |
[09:13] | I think there’s something wrong. | 我觉得不太对劲 |
[09:15] | You know what? I think I’ll wait out here. | 我还是在这里等着吧 |
[09:19] | I’m in the bathtub. | 我在浴缸里 |
[09:26] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:27] | I drew my own bath, but I did it wrong. | 我自己放了洗澡水 但方法不对 |
[09:29] | The water’s tepid, the salt didn’t dissolve | 水不冷不热 浴盐没有溶解 |
[09:31] | and is now lodged places. | 现在都结块了 |
[09:35] | And the scents I used don’t compliment each other. | 我用的几种香料闻起来很不协调 |
[09:37] | Eucalyptus and chamomile? | 桉树加甘菊 |
[09:41] | – What? – Bath salts. | -怎么了 -浴盐 |
[09:44] | They’re starting to effervesce. | 开始冒泡了 |
[09:47] | It’s different. | 感觉完全不同 |
[09:50] | It’s interesting. | 这感觉真有意思 |
[09:53] | Okay. Let’s talk about something else. | 好吧 我们谈谈别的事吧 |
[09:55] | Yeah. Sure. So, what was going on with you today? | 好 今天你过得还好吧 |
[10:01] | I actually had the weirdest conversation with Joey. | 乔伊今天跟我聊了一些很奇怪的事情 |
[10:05] | He was talking about rules and right and wrong. | 他谈到规则 还有对错 |
[10:08] | I had the exact same conversation. | 我也跟他谈过这些 |
[10:11] | You did? What was he talking about? | 是吗 他到底在说什么 |
[10:13] | I don’t know. Joey hasn’t had this much trouble | 自从他演过《麦克白》之后 |
[10:15] | getting out words since we saw him in Macbeth. | 我还没见过他说不出话的样子 |
[10:19] | That was a long night. | 那可真是漫长的一夜 |
[10:22] | All right, let’s break this down. | 好吧 我们来分析一下 |
[10:24] | What exactly did he say to you? | 他到底跟你说了什么 |
[10:25] | Okay. He was talking about rules | 他说到规则 |
[10:28] | and looking at people differently. | 对别人有了不同的感觉 |
[10:31] | He didn’t say anything about that to me. | 他没有跟我说那个问题 |
[10:32] | What’d he tell you? | 他跟你说了什么 |
[10:34] | He was asking all this questions about you, me and London. | 他问到你跟我在伦敦发生的事 |
[10:37] | And of course the glue that holds this all together, the rules. | 从头至尾都在谈规则 |
[10:41] | Okay. So you, me and London. | 好吧 你跟我在伦敦 |
[10:45] | Looking at people differently. | 对别人有不同的感觉 |
[10:48] | Maybe he wants to do what you and I did in London with someone. | 或许他想跟某人发生你跟我在伦敦所做的事 |
[10:52] | But what’d he mean by “rules”? | 但他说”规则”是什么意思 |
[10:55] | Wait a minute. He stopped talking the minute Phoebe came in. | 等一下 菲比走进来时 他就不说了 |
[10:59] | Because he was looking at her differently. | 因为他对她的感觉不同了 |
[11:00] | And Phoebe is his friend. | 菲比是他的朋友 |
[11:03] | So he thinks that would be breaking the rules. | 他觉得那样违反了规则 |
[11:05] | My God, he wants to do it with Phoebe in London! | 天啊 他想跟菲比在伦敦上床 |
[11:09] | – You guys? – Just a minute! | -你们在哪里 -等一下 |
[11:12] | That’s Mrs. Tribbiani. | 崔比安尼太太来了 |
[11:15] | You don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[11:17] | Why would I say anything? | 我为什么要说 |
[11:19] | That two of our friends could start | 我们的两个好朋友 |
[11:20] | the greatest love affair of their lives? | 就要展开一段伟大恋情 |
[11:23] | They would have me to thank. | 他们将来可要谢我 |
[11:25] | Then we could all start having babies! | 然后我们可以一起开始怀孕生孩子 |
[11:28] | I’m not gonna let you say anything. | 我不准你告诉她 |
[11:29] | You just stay here. | 你就待在这里 |
[11:31] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[11:37] | Hey, Monica, I brought back your iron. | 莫妮卡 我拿熨斗来还你 |
[11:39] | Oh, you had that? I thought I lost it. | 是你拿走的吗 我还以为我弄丢了 |
[11:41] | I got a new one a month ago. | 一个月前 我买了个新的 |
[11:43] | Oh, just as well. I broke this one. | 太好了 我把这个弄坏了 |
[11:51] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么 -没事 |
[11:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:55] | I really shouldn’t say. I’m really not supposed to. | 我实在不该说 我不该说出来的 |
[11:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:01] | It’s a humdinger. | 这可是个好消息 |
[12:04] | Well, then it’s really too bad that you can’t tell me. | 可惜你不能告诉我 |
[12:07] | Somebody likes you! | 有人喜欢你 |
[12:12] | Is it Chandler? | 是钱德勒吗 |
[12:15] | – No! – Then tell him to stop staring. | -不是 -那叫他别再盯着我看了 |
[12:19] | It’s Joey. | 是乔伊 |
[12:21] | Really? Joey? You don’t say. | 真的吗 乔伊 看不出来啊 |
[12:26] | Is it something you’d be interested in? | 你对他有意思吗 |
[12:27] | I don’t know, I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[12:31] | You know, I mean, on the one hand, “Mother, may I?” | 我一方面会想”天啊 我可以跟他在一起吗” |
[12:36] | But, you know, on the other hand… | 但另一方面 |
[12:40] | No. No, I can’t. We’re friends. | 不行 我们是朋友 |
[12:44] | Oh, no. I don’t wanna risk what we have. | 不行 我不能拿我们现在的友谊冒险 |
[12:47] | I guess that makes sense. | 你说得有道理 |
[12:50] | You think you’re gonna talk to him? | 你要跟他谈一谈吗 |
[12:52] | Sure. I mean, it’s Joey. | 当然 他可是乔伊 |
[12:54] | I don’t want him to get hurt. | 我不希望他受伤害 |
[12:58] | Well, I must say, I am on fire! | 我简直是势不可挡啊 |
[12:59] | First Chandler, now Joey. | 先是钱德勒 现在又是乔伊 |
[13:02] | – Not Chandler. Just Joey. – Sure. | -没有钱德勒 只有乔伊 -好吧 |
[13:16] | You know what? I’ve been thinking about it. | 你知道吗 我想过了 |
[13:18] | I’m really coming around on the name Ruth. | 我开始接受萝丝这个名字了 |
[13:20] | I think I would actually consider naming our child that. | 我觉得可以考虑帮孩子取那个名字 |
[13:23] | Rach, I can’t tell you how much that means to me. | 瑞秋 这对我来说简直意义重大 |
[13:31] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[13:33] | Wait a minute. You hated the name Ruth. | 等一下 你之前很讨厌萝丝这个名字 |
[13:36] | Why would you change your mind? | 你为什么会改变心意 |
[13:39] | Unless you know we’re never gonna have to use it. | 除非你知道我们根本用不上它 |
[13:43] | You did see the folder. You know it’s a boy! | 你看到病历了 知道自己怀的是男孩 |
[13:46] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都没有看到 |
[13:47] | I actually changed my mind about the name. | 我真的是改变了心意 |
[13:49] | I don’t think so. You’re giving me Ruth… | 我可不觉得 你答应让我选萝丝 |
[13:53] | …so you get to name him when it’s a boy. | 如果你生了儿子 你就能帮他取名字了 |
[13:55] | That’s when you’ll swoop in and name him Heath | 到时候你会决定叫他海瑟 |
[13:59] | or Blaine or Sequoia. | 布兰恩或史奎亚 |
[14:02] | I would… Sequoia! | 我会…史奎亚 |
[14:05] | – Veto. – Fine. | -否决 -好吧 |
[14:11] | Unless… | 除非… |
[14:14] | …you anticipated that I would figure all this out… | 你知道我会看穿你的阴谋 |
[14:17] | …and you know that it actually is a girl. | 而你知道自己怀的是女孩 |
[14:21] | And you really do want her to be named Ruth. | 你真的希望她叫萝丝 |
[14:25] | Well, I’m not falling for that! Okay? | 我才不会上当 好吧 |
[14:28] | Ruth is off the table! | 不要考虑萝丝了 |
[14:30] | But, Ross, you want the name Ruth. | 可是你想给孩子取这个名字啊 |
[14:33] | Not like this! | 我不会让你得逞 |
[14:41] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:42] | – Joey, I know. – What? | -乔伊 我知道了 -什么 |
[14:47] | – I know. – What? | -我知道了 -什么 |
[14:52] | I know about your feelings. | 我知道你的心思了 |
[14:56] | Oh, my God, did you? | 天啊 真的吗 |
[14:57] | Yes. I’m sorry. I know things worked out for Chandler and Monica, | 对不起 虽然钱德勒跟莫妮卡终成眷属了 |
[15:01] | but that’s rare. | 但那是少之又少的例子 |
[15:02] | I know. And this is so much more complicated | 我知道 比起他们的情况 |
[15:05] | than it was for those guys. | 我的情况复杂多了 |
[15:07] | I mean, it’s Rachel, for God’s sakes. | 她可是瑞秋啊 |
[15:12] | For God’s sakes, it’s Rachel! | 天啊 是瑞秋 |
[15:16] | I know! She’s not only my friend, | 就是嘛 她不只是我的朋友 |
[15:18] | she’s my pregnant friend. | 她还怀孕了 |
[15:21] | She’s my pregnant friend who’s Ross’ ex! | 她不仅怀孕了 还是罗斯的前女友 |
[15:24] | Yeah, that’s Rachel. | 对 那是瑞秋 |
[15:26] | Beat me over the head with it. | 我哪能比得上她 |
[15:30] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[15:32] | I keep trying to get rid of these feelings. | 我努力克服对她的这种感觉 |
[15:35] | I stayed up all last night | 昨晚我整夜没睡 |
[15:36] | and made a list of everything I don’t like about her. | 写出所有我不喜欢她的地方 |
[15:39] | – You wanna hear it? – Yeah. | -你想听听看吗 -好 |
[15:44] | “She made me switch to light mayo.” | “她要我改吃低卡美乃滋” |
[15:48] | That’s it! That’s all I got! | 没了 我只想到这点 |
[15:50] | You know what? Tastes the same and my pants fit better. | 其实低卡的味道一样 而且我的裤腰变松了 |
[15:55] | Joey, I think you’re getting upset for nothing. | 乔伊 我觉得你是庸人自扰 |
[15:57] | This is probably just a crush. | 或许你对她只是一时好感 |
[15:59] | You think? | 你真的那么觉得吗 |
[16:01] | Absolutely. You get this rush of feelings, | 没错 你对她顿生好感 |
[16:03] | but then it goes away. | 但那种感觉会消失 |
[16:05] | Yeah, just a crush. That’s all this is. | 对 我对她只是一时好感 |
[16:08] | It’s a crush! | 一时好感 |
[16:09] | I’m Joey. I don’t get deep feelings. | 我是乔伊 我才不会玩真的 |
[16:13] | Right. There you go. Crushes happen all the time. | 就是嘛 这种情况经常发生 |
[16:16] | I know I’ve had them for all you guys. | 我对你们三个男生也有过那种感觉 |
[16:18] | Except for Ross and Chandler. | 除了罗斯跟钱德勒 |
[16:21] | – And I’m sure you’ve had them for us. – Not really. | -我相信你对我们三个也是 -不尽然 |
[16:27] | Throw me a bone here. | 你就不能可怜可怜我 |
[16:37] | So I called the doctor. | 我打电话给医生了 |
[16:42] | Now we both know the sex of the baby. | 现在我们都知道宝宝的性别了 |
[16:45] | What? | 什么 |
[16:46] | That’s right. The student has become the master. | 没错 我青出于蓝胜于蓝 |
[16:51] | Ross, I swear. I don’t know. | 罗斯 我发誓我真的不知道 |
[16:54] | Oh, come on, you know it’s a girl. | 少来了 你知道是个女孩 |
[16:57] | A what? | 什么 |
[17:00] | You really didn’t know? | 你真的不知道 |
[17:01] | – We’re having a girl? – No. | -我们要有女儿了 -不 |
[17:04] | – That’s what you said. – No. | -你就是那么说的 -不 |
[17:06] | – You said girl. – Yes. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | -你说是女孩 -是 我真的很抱歉 |
[17:10] | I’m not! We’re having a girl! | 没关系 我们要有女儿了 |
[17:13] | Sometimes I can’t believe it’s with you, | 有时候我不敢相信孩子他爸是你 |
[17:14] | but still, we’re having a girl! | 但我们要有女儿了 |
[17:18] | I know! You know what? | 我知道 你知道吗 |
[17:21] | I’m putting Ruth back on the table. | 我要重新考虑萝丝这个名字 |
[17:23] | Yes, we’ll have ourselves a little baby Ruth. | 好 我们要生下小萝丝了 |
[17:31] | – Permission to veto. – Yes, please. | -请求否决 -好吧 否决 |
[17:41] | Do I smell essential oils? | 这是精油味吗 |
[17:44] | Yeah. I’m gonna take a bath. I was just gonna get a magazine. | 对 我要泡澡 我先去拿本杂志 |
[17:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:03] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你这是干嘛呢 |
[18:07] | Leaving my troubles behind? | 忘却烦恼 |
[18:10] | I know that you’re new at this, | 我知道你是新手 |
[18:11] | but this is unacceptable bath decorum. | 但这不合乎泡澡的礼仪 |
[18:14] | It’s so hard to care when you’re this relaxed. | 身心如此放松 我还哪顾得上那么多礼仪 |
[18:19] | Okay, fine. You can have the bath, but I am taking your boat. | 好吧 你可以泡澡 但我要拿走你的船 |
[18:23] | Now you’re just a girl in a tub. | 现在你只是个爱洗澡的女生 |
[18:28] | Hi, bubbles. Manly. | 泡泡浴 太有男子气概了 |
[18:31] | I thought I would drop by | 我想顺道过来 |
[18:33] | and let you know how it went with Joey. | 告诉你我和乔伊的结果 |
[18:34] | You told her? | 你跟她说了 |
[18:37] | She pulled it out of me! | 是她自己问出来的 |
[18:39] | She’s like a conversational wizard! | 她真的很会套别人的话 |
[18:41] | How did it go? | 结果如何 |
[18:42] | – You were wrong. He doesn’t like me. – What? | -你错了 他不喜欢我 -什么 |
[18:45] | Yeah. How would you like it if I sent you to Lee Majors’ house… | 如果我让你去找李·梅杰斯[演员] |
[18:49] | …and I told you he liked you and you went there… | 我告诉你他喜欢你 结果你跑过去 |
[18:51] | …and you found out that he didn’t like you. | 发现他根本不喜欢你 |
[18:52] | How would you feel? | 你会有什么感觉 |
[18:57] | I don’t think I’d care. | 我不会在乎 |
[18:59] | Really? Lee Majors is hot. | 真的吗 李梅杰很性感 |
[19:03] | – Hello? – We’re in the bathroom! | -有人吗 -我们在浴室里 |
[19:07] | – Why? – Because it’s a relaxing and enjoyable time! | -为什么 -因为现在是放松享受时间 |
[19:14] | – What are you guys doing in here? – Oh, my God. | -你们在这里做什么 -天啊 |
[19:17] | A friend he’s looking at differently, but it’s wrong. | 他对一个朋友有了不同的感觉 但不是菲比 |
[19:23] | – It’s Rachel! – You like Rachel? | -是瑞秋 -你喜欢瑞秋 |
[19:25] | Look. It’s no big deal, okay? Phoebe and I talked about it. | 这不是什么大事 菲比跟我谈过 |
[19:28] | It’s just a crush. It’s gonna go away. | 我对她只是一时好感 这种感觉会消失的 |
[19:30] | Dude, you gotta rearrange your bubbles. | 哥们 你该拿泡泡遮一遮了 |
[19:35] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜你 |
[19:41] | Ross and I were looking for you. | 我和罗斯在找你们 |
[19:42] | What are we all doing in here? Oh, my. | 我们都在这里做什么 天啊 |
[19:49] | Honey, cover it up with the boat. | 亲爱的 用船遮遮羞 |
[19:53] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[19:54] | Yes. We’re all in here, and we’d love for you to join us! | 我们都在这里 欢迎你加入我们 |
[20:00] | Well, hey! What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[20:03] | Oh, cool boat. Oh, no. | 船不错啊 看错了 |
[20:08] | – Did you tell them? – No. I was waiting for you. | -你告诉他们了吗 -没有 我在等你 |
[20:10] | – Tell us what? – We’re having a girl. | -告诉我们什么 -我怀的是女儿 |
[20:13] | Oh, wow! Really? | 哇 真的吗 |
[20:19] | I’ll get you later. | 我待会再跟你们一起庆祝 |
[20:28] | All right. It’s a new day. | 好吧 又是全新的一天 |
[20:31] | And it’s just a crush. | 那只是一时好感 |
[20:32] | That’s all. Just a little crush. | 没错 只是一时好感 |
[20:35] | All that worrying I was doing? That was crazy. Crazy. | 我到底在担心什么 简直不可理喻 |
[20:39] | Like my friend the bird here would say, “It was cuckoo!” | 就像这只小鸟朋友说的那样 “太疯狂了” |
[20:39] | [乔伊正在吃可可泡芙 品牌形象是一只名叫Sonny的杜鹃鸟] | |
[20:47] | Everything’s gonna be fine. It’s just a crush. | 一切都会没事 那只是一时好感 |
[20:53] | – Hi, sweetie. – I love you. | -嗨 亲爱的 -我爱你 |
[21:04] | It’s nice to do this together, isn’t it? | 洗鸳鸯浴感觉很棒吧 |
[21:08] | Yeah. And what you’re doing feels so good. | 对 你让我感觉非常好 |
[21:12] | I’m not touching you. | 我没有碰你 |
[21:15] | – You’re not? – It’s the salts. | -是吗 -是浴盐在起作用 |
[21:18] | Oh, sweet Lord, new realms of pleasure. | 天啊 简直是享受新境界 |
[21:23] | Whatever keeps you off the balcony, big guy. | 只要能让你忘记阳台的事就行 大男人 |