时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[00:10] | I left my guitar here again. | 我又忘拿吉他了 |
[00:11] | – Okay. No problem. – Okay. | -好吧 没问题 -好 |
[00:16] | Okay. Here you go. | 好了 拿去吧 |
[00:18] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[00:24] | – What? – You want to hang out or something? | -怎么了 -你想一起玩点什么吗 |
[00:27] | Phoebe. You caught me at a bad time. | 菲比 你来的不是时候 |
[00:30] | – Are you and Chandler…? – Yes. Exactly. | -你跟钱德勒… -没错 |
[00:32] | – Okay. Do you guys want me to play for you? – No. | -好吧 要我帮你们伴奏吗 -不必了 |
[00:39] | Hey, Pheebs, what’s up? | 菲比 你好吗 |
[00:43] | You ask an intriguing question, Chandler Bing. | 你问了一个引人深思的问题 钱德勒·宾 |
[00:51] | Oh, my God! You’re getting a massage? | 天啊 你竟然请人帮你按摩 |
[00:54] | You never let me massage you. | 你从来不让我帮你按摩 |
[00:57] | Phoebe, I can explain. | 菲比 我可以解释 |
[00:58] | You told me you hate massages. | 你说过你讨厌按摩 |
[01:01] | Buy stamps. Pick up dry cleaning. | 去买邮票 取干洗的衣服 |
[01:03] | Don’t let Phoebe in. | 别让菲比进来 |
[01:07] | I can’t believe this! How long has this been going on? | 真不敢相信 你背着我这么做多久了 |
[01:10] | Well, Alexandra has… | 亚丽珊卓… |
[01:11] | It has a name? | 她还有名字啊 |
[01:14] | Phoebe, don’t get upset. | 菲比 别生气 |
[01:17] | Okay. Oh, too late! I’m leaving. | 好吧 太迟了 我要走了 |
[01:19] | Come on, Chandler, let’s go. | 来吧 钱德勒 我们走 |
[01:23] | Well, I thought I’d… | 我还是… |
[01:25] | Yeah, what the hell. | 好吧 管它呢 |
[01:34] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:39] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:41] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:44] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:48] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:52] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:54] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:57] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:08] | Oh okay, okay! One more push! One more push! | 好了 继续用力 加油 |
[02:10] | Come on honey, we’re almost there! We’re almost there! | 加油 亲爱的 就快生出来了 |
[02:12] | Joey, I’m happy things worked out for us | 乔伊 真高兴我们能在一起 |
[02:15] | and we’re having this baby together. | 我们就要有自己的孩子了 |
[02:17] | I love you so much. | 我如此爱你 |
[02:18] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:20] | I hope it’s not an inappropriate time to say this… | 希望现在说这种话不会太煞风景… |
[02:23] | …you’re the best sex I’ve ever had. | 你是我最棒的性伴侣 |
[02:27] | That’s always appropriate. | 这种话随时都可以说 |
[02:30] | Okay, come on, one more push. One more push. | 来吧 继续用力 继续用力 |
[02:36] | There we go. | 好了 |
[02:38] | Here is your beautiful baby. | 你们的漂亮宝宝 |
[02:41] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[02:52] | I hope you’re a better father than you are a friend! | 希望你做爸爸比做朋友称职 |
[03:01] | – Joey! Joey! – What? | -乔伊 -怎么了 |
[03:03] | – What’s going on? – Come feel my belly. | -发生了什么事 -快来摸摸我的肚子 |
[03:07] | The baby’s kicking for the first time. | 这是宝宝第一次踢我 |
[03:08] | Will you please come feel this? | 你过来摸摸嘛 |
[03:09] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -对 |
[03:12] | You know what? Maybe you… | 要不还是你… |
[03:15] | Maybe you should come to me. I’m not wearing any bottoms. | 还是你过来吧 我没穿裤子 |
[03:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:25] | It’s unbelievable! | 太不可思议了 |
[03:27] | Wow, she is kicking so much. She’s like… | 她踢得好用力 她就像是… |
[03:31] | Who’s that kind of annoying girl soccer player? | 那个讨厌的女足球员是谁来着 |
[03:34] | – Mia Hamm? – Mia Hamm! | -米亚·汉姆 -米亚·汉姆 |
[03:37] | – It’s amazing. – One hand on the sheet, Joe. | -太神奇了 -一只手抓好床单 乔伊 |
[03:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:49] | – Hey, babe. – Hey, honey. | -宝贝 -亲爱的 |
[03:50] | We got a wedding gift from Bob and Faye Bing. | 刚收到巴伯跟菲伊宾送我们的结婚礼物 |
[03:53] | They don’t like us, do they? | 他们不喜欢我们 对吧 |
[03:56] | Who says you can’t get a nice punch bowl for under $6? | 谁说买不到六块以下的高级酒碗 |
[04:00] | Maybe we can take it back. | 我们可以退回去 |
[04:01] | No, it doesn’t say where it came from. Where would we return it? | 上面都没写地址 怎么知道要退到哪里去 |
[04:04] | How about to the street, from the balcony? | 何不从阳台把它丢到街上 |
[04:08] | Why don’t we just find a place for it? | 还是找个地方摆着吧 |
[04:13] | How about that cabinet? | 放在那个储藏室里怎样 |
[04:15] | No. That’s for canned goods. | 那是放罐头食物的 |
[04:16] | Have you forgotten everything you learned at orientation? | 你忘了每样东西都要放在固定位置吗 |
[04:23] | How about the closet by the bathroom? | 那浴室旁边的储藏室呢 |
[04:25] | – Okay. Let me do it. – No, I’ll do it. | -让我来吧 -不 我来就行了 |
[04:29] | Honey, you have to learn to sit down and relax | 亲爱的 你得学会放手 |
[04:31] | and let your husband take care of things once and awhile. | 偶尔把事情交给我来做 |
[04:35] | It’s locked. You have to help me. | 上锁了 你得帮帮我 |
[04:37] | Why is it locked? | 为什么上锁了 |
[04:39] | No reason. I keep private things in there. | 没有为什么 我把私人物品放在那里 |
[04:43] | I’ve been here a while, | 我在这里住了一阵子了 |
[04:44] | and I’ve never seen what’s inside that closet. | 从没见过里面放的是什么东西 |
[04:47] | What is in there? | 里面到底放了什么 |
[04:50] | Feminine stuff. | 女性用品 |
[04:51] | Don’t try to make me uncomfortable with feminine stuff! | 你别以为说是女性用品就能唬住我 |
[04:55] | Chandler, there is nothing in there that concerns you! | 钱德勒 那里面没有你喜欢的东西 |
[04:57] | If you love me, you’ll just let it go. | 你要是爱我 就忘了这件事吧 |
[05:02] | – Fine. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[05:10] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[05:14] | Hello, Chandler. Lovely day, huh? | 钱德勒 今天天气真好啊 |
[05:17] | You. | 那谁 |
[05:20] | Phoebe, if it helps, | 如果这话有帮助的话 |
[05:21] | Alexandra’s only been massaging Monica for three years. | 亚丽珊卓只帮她做了三年按摩 |
[05:27] | If! I said, if it helps. | 我说如果有帮助的话 |
[05:33] | Why won’t you let me massage you? | 你为什么不让我帮你按摩 |
[05:35] | I mean I’d just… I’d be self-conscious. | 我会觉得尴尬 |
[05:39] | You’re my friend. I’d be naked. | 你是我朋友 我得脱光衣服 |
[05:41] | Monica, we lived together for years. | 莫妮卡 我们住在一起那么多年 |
[05:44] | I’ve seen you naked. | 我看过你没穿衣服的样子 |
[05:45] | That’s different. We were roommates. | 那不一样 我们当时是室友 |
[05:47] | And when? | 你什么时候见过 |
[05:51] | I’m curious about the human body. | 我对人体很好奇 |
[05:55] | Come on, Phoebe. You can understand why this would be weird for me. | 菲比 你肯定明白我为什么会觉得别扭 |
[05:58] | I’m a professional and I’m really good. | 我是职业按摩师 技术一流 |
[06:01] | If you’re uncomfortable, we can stop. | 如果你觉得不舒服 我就住手 |
[06:03] | Just give me a chance. Please? Okay? | 给我一个机会 拜托 |
[06:06] | Okay. If it means that much to you. | 好吧 如果你这么看重这点的话 |
[06:08] | It does. | 没错 |
[06:09] | How would you feel if you couldn’t share your cooking? | 如果你没法分享你的厨艺 你会有什么感觉 |
[06:12] | Or imaging how Ross would feel | 如果罗斯不能教我们 |
[06:13] | if he couldn’t teach us about dragons. | 龙的知识他会有什么感觉 |
[06:18] | – Dinosaurs. – Potato, potahto. | -是恐龙 -有什么区别 |
[06:26] | Ross, the baby’s kicking. | 罗斯 宝宝会动了 |
[06:28] | What? It is? | 什么 是吗 |
[06:35] | It’s not kicking right now. | 她现在没在踢我 |
[06:37] | Although we would love to see you do that again. | 不过我们倒是很想看你再摘一次手套 |
[06:42] | When? When was it kicking? What happened? | 她什么时候动的 怎么回事 |
[06:44] | Last night. I just felt it and I went into Joey’s room, | 昨晚我感觉到了 就跑到乔伊房间 |
[06:47] | – and he was sleeping. – A dreamless sleep. | -他在睡觉 -但是没做梦 |
[06:51] | My God, the baby’s kicking. That’s great. | 天啊 宝宝会动了 真是太棒了 |
[06:55] | Although I kind of wish I would have been there to feel | 不过我希望宝宝第一次胎动的时候 |
[06:59] | the kicking for the first time. | 我能陪在你身边 |
[07:01] | I got some stuff going on if you want to feel. | 如果你真的想摸 我的肚子正在咕咕叫呢 |
[07:05] | Look, I don’t want to miss any more baby stuff. | 我不想再错过宝宝的一举一动了 |
[07:07] | So here’s my pager number, okay? | 这是我的新传呼号码 |
[07:10] | Anytime anything pregnancy-related happens, use it. | 只要发生跟宝宝有关的事立刻通知我 |
[07:13] | I’ll be there. I don’t care if it’s three in the morning, | 我随时恭候 凌晨三点也无所谓 |
[07:15] | and all you want is ice cream. | 哪怕你只是想吃冰淇淋 |
[07:17] | Can I get a copy of that? | 我能抄一份吗 |
[07:24] | – Are you under the sheet? – Yes. | -你裹上床单吗 -对 |
[07:29] | Great, let’s begin. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[07:39] | How’s the pressure? | 力道还可以吧 |
[07:43] | It’s nice. Wow, Phoebe, you are good. | 很不错 菲比 你确实很厉害 |
[07:46] | Stating the obvious, but thank you. | 这是明摆着的事 不过还是谢谢夸奖 |
[07:49] | – And it’s not weird, is it? – No. | -一点都不奇怪 对吧 -没错 |
[07:56] | That’s right, you just enjoy. | 没错 好好享受吧 |
[08:01] | Oh, yeah! | 爽 |
[08:08] | – Oh, yeah! – Okay. | -爽啊 -好吧 |
[08:13] | Oh, God, Phoebe! | 天啊 菲比 |
[08:16] | That’s it! That’s it, right there! | 就这样 就是那里 |
[08:33] | I wasn’t trying to open your closet. | 我没想打开你的储藏室 |
[08:34] | I wasn’t trying to open your closet, I swear. | 我发誓 我没想打开你的储藏室 |
[08:38] | Monica runs a pretty tight ship here, doesn’t she? | 莫妮卡管你很严 对吧 |
[08:42] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[08:44] | Monica has a secret closet. She won’t let me see what’s in it. | 莫妮卡有个秘密储藏室 她不肯让我看 |
[08:47] | – Why not? – I don’t know! | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[08:48] | What could she possibly be hiding in here that I can’t see?! | 她能有什么要藏着不让我看的 |
[08:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:54] | I bet it’s Richard. | 我敢说是理查德 |
[08:57] | Why would Monica be keeping Richard in here? | 她为什么要把理查德关在里面 |
[09:00] | Off the top of my head… | 我的第一反应是 |
[09:03] | …maybe she’s having her cake and eating it too. | 或者她想鱼与熊掌兼得 |
[09:06] | You being the “cake,” Richard being the “too.” | 你是”熊掌” 理查德只是”鱼” |
[09:10] | – Or… – And here we go. | -或是… -又来了 |
[09:14] | I saw this movie once where there was a door | 我看过一部电影里有一扇门 |
[09:16] | Nobody knew what was behind it. | 没有人知道里面藏了什么 |
[09:17] | When they finally got it open, | 最后他们把门打开之后 |
[09:19] | millions and millions and millions of bugs came pouring out | 数以百万只虫子蜂拥而出 |
[09:23] | and they feasted on human flesh. | 以人肉为食 |
[09:28] | It wouldn’t kill you to respect your wife’s privacy! | 尊重你老婆的隐私要不了你的命 |
[09:36] | Stupid closet full of bugs! | 满是虫子的破储藏室 |
[09:41] | Joey. Joey, something feels weird and not good weird. | 乔伊 我感觉怪怪的 不太对头 |
[09:44] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[09:46] | Do not worry, ok? | 别担心 没事 |
[09:47] | When my sisters were pregnant… | 我妹妹怀孕的时候 |
[09:49] | they got every weird feeling in the book, | 她们有各种奇怪的感觉 |
[09:51] | and it was always nothing. | 结果根本没事 |
[09:52] | – Really? – Absolutely. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[09:53] | But we’ll stop by the hospital just to be sure. | 但我们得到医院检查一下 确保没事 |
[09:55] | – I’ll page Ross on the way. – Okay. God! | -我在路上呼罗斯 -好 |
[09:58] | Okay Rach, Rach, Rach look at me, look at me, | 瑞秋 看着我 |
[10:00] | everything’s gonna be fine, trust me. Okay. | 一切都会没事的 相信我 |
[10:03] | Come on. Take my hand. Here we go. | 来 握着我的手 我们走吧 |
[10:05] | Crushing bones! | 我快骨折了 |
[10:07] | Good thing we’re going to a hospital. | 还好我们是要去医院 |
[10:19] | – So? – She’s fine. | -怎么样 -她没事 |
[10:20] | She’s experiencing Braxton-Hicks contractions, | 她出现了假性子宫收缩 |
[10:23] | mild discomfort caused by contractions in the uterine wall. | 引起了子宫壁的轻度不适 |
[10:26] | Mild discomfort? | 轻度不适 |
[10:27] | So I take it you’ve had one of these Braxton thingies? | 这么说你也出现过假性宫缩喽 |
[10:31] | – But everything’s normal? – Absolutely. | -一切都正常吗 -对 |
[10:33] | – And there’s no danger to her or the baby? – No. | -她和宝宝都没有危险 -对 |
[10:35] | Contractions can be unnerving if you don’t know what they are, | 如果不明情况 宫缩会引起不安情绪 |
[10:38] | but she’s fine. | 但她没事 |
[10:39] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[10:41] | And thank you for being nice and calm. | 谢谢你这么好心冷静 |
[10:44] | Calm? I wasn’t calm! | 我一点都不冷静 |
[10:45] | I’ve never been more scared in my entire life. | 我从来没有这么害怕过 |
[10:48] | But wait you said everything was gonna be okay. | 你说一切都会没事的 |
[10:50] | What do I know? I’m not a doctor. | 我知道什么 我又不是医生 |
[10:54] | – But everything is okay. I’m fine. – You sure? | -但一切都没事 我很好啊 -你确定 |
[10:57] | Yes. I got half a mind to contract that doctor’s uterus though. | 对 我真希望那个医生的子宫也会收缩 |
[11:01] | Mild discomfort! What’s he talking about? | 轻度不适 他没经历过 有什么资格发言 |
[11:05] | – Is everything okay? – Yes, everything’s fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[11:07] | Your page said, “Come to the hospital.” What happened? | 你呼我说”赶到医院来” 发生了什么事 |
[11:10] | Something called Braxton Hicks contraction. | 她出现了假性子宫收缩 |
[11:15] | Thank god. That’s no big deal. | 那没什么大不了的 |
[11:16] | Most women don’t feel them. | 很多女人都不会有感觉 |
[11:17] | No uterus, no opinion. | 没有子宫就没有发言权 |
[11:22] | – What’s with the candy? – When you beeped me, | -你买糖果干嘛 -你呼我的时候 |
[11:24] | I was at the concession stand at the movie theater. | 我正在电影院买零食 |
[11:27] | – You went to the movies by yourself? – Mona! | -你自己去看电影吗 -蒙娜 |
[11:32] | I gotta go back in there. | 我得回检查室去 |
[11:34] | Why? What’s wrong? | 发生了什么事 |
[11:35] | No, everything’s fine. I just gotta go back… | 没事 我只是得回去… |
[11:36] | No, really, tell me. What’s up? | 不 告诉我 怎么了 |
[11:40] | Look, I forgot my underwear. | 我把内裤落在里面了 |
[11:47] | Thanks so much for bringing her to the hospital. | 谢谢你送她来医院 |
[11:49] | Don’t worry about it. No big deal. | 别放在心上 没有什么大不了 |
[11:52] | But still, it should have been me. I’m the dad. | 但应该由我送她来 我毕竟是孩子他爸 |
[11:57] | If you have any questions, | 如果还有疑问 |
[11:58] | – Here’s information on Braxton Hicks. – Thanks. | -这是假性宫缩的资料 -谢谢 |
[12:01] | By the way, you did the right thing by bringing her in. | 对了 你送她过来是对的 |
[12:04] | You’ll make a wonderful father. | 你会是个好爸爸 |
[12:08] | Hey, not as good as this guy. He brought Twizzlers. | 我没有这家伙厉害 他买了糖果 |
[12:19] | There has got to be a way. | 一定会有办法 |
[12:21] | Easy there, Captain Kirk. | 别紧张 寇克船长 |
[12:25] | – Do you have a bobby pin? – Yeah. | -你有发夹吗 -有 |
[12:27] | Oh, no, wait. I’m not a 9-year-old girl. | 不对 我不是九岁的小女孩 |
[12:32] | Then why do you throw like one? | 那为什么你投球的时候很像 |
[12:35] | Maybe Monica has a bobby pin. | 或许莫妮卡有发夹 |
[12:37] | Oh, sure, “Monica.” | 是啊 “莫妮卡”什么都有 |
[12:40] | So, how’s the hideously inappropriate crush on Rachel coming? | 你暗恋瑞秋那事怎么样了 |
[12:43] | Really good. I should be ready to kill myself any day now. | 很不错 我该随时做好自杀的准备 |
[12:48] | Well, you sure found that quick. | 你这么快就找到了 |
[12:55] | I wish I didn’t feel this way about Rachel any more. | 我真希望对瑞秋的感觉能淡去 |
[12:58] | I wish things could go back to normal. | 我希望一切能恢复正常 |
[13:00] | I love living with her, | 我喜欢跟她一起住 |
[13:02] | and helping out with the baby is amazing. | 在怀孕期间照顾她感觉也很棒 |
[13:05] | But now I think Ross feels left out. | 但罗斯会觉得自己像个局外人 |
[13:10] | When I took Rachel to the hospital, | 我送瑞秋去医院 |
[13:11] | the doctor thought I was the father. | 医生还以为我是孩子他爸 |
[13:14] | You should have seen the look on Ross’ face. | 罗斯的表情很不自然 |
[13:17] | By the way, I have no idea what I’m doing here. | 我不知道自己在干嘛 |
[13:19] | For all I know, I’m just locking it more. | 我只知道锁越捅越紧 |
[13:23] | Did you try opening it with a credit card? | 你试过用信用卡吗 |
[13:25] | – That’s a good idea. – Okay. | -好点子 -好 |
[13:28] | So Ross is kind of bummed, huh? | 罗斯有点失落是吧 |
[13:32] | – I feel terrible. – It’s not your fault. | -我感觉很过意不去 -那不是你的错 |
[13:34] | What are you gonna do, not take her to the hospital? | 不然你要怎么做 不送她去医院吗 |
[13:37] | You’re doing nothing wrong. | 你没做错事 |
[13:38] | Except for harboring an all consuming love | 但你不该爱上 |
[13:40] | for the woman whose carrying his baby. | 怀着他孩子的女人 |
[13:48] | Richard, if you’re in there, | 理查德 如果你在里面 |
[13:50] | could you pass me my credit card? | 麻烦把信用卡递给我 |
[13:56] | I gotta tell you, yesterday was amazing. | 你昨天的技术真的很棒 |
[13:59] | That massage felt so good. | 按摩感觉舒服极了 |
[14:01] | No, I got that. | 我懂的 |
[14:04] | So, what do you say we make it a weekly appointment? | 你能每星期帮我按摩一次吗 |
[14:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:07] | You should know though, I’ve raised my rates to $200 an hour. | 但你得知道 我的时薪涨到两百块了 |
[14:13] | – Okay. – I mean 500. | -好吧 -我是说五百块 |
[14:16] | – What? – 600. | -什么 -六百块 |
[14:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[14:20] | You make sex noises when you get massaged. | 我给你按摩你的时候 你会发出叫床声 |
[14:23] | – What? – Yeah, and it really freaked me out! | -什么 -我一下子就乱了手脚 |
[14:25] | And after a while I even tried to hurt you | 之后我想用力弄痛你 |
[14:27] | and it just spurred you on. | 结果你叫得更大声 |
[14:30] | What? You’re crazy. | 你疯了吧 |
[14:31] | There’s nothing sexual about the noises I make. | 我的叫声一点都不淫荡 |
[14:34] | Really? There’s nothing sexual about this? | 是吗 这样一点都不淫荡吗 |
[14:37] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[14:43] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么看 |
[14:46] | I mean, hi. | 我是说 嗨 |
[14:50] | This is so embarrassing. | 这简直太丢脸了 |
[14:51] | Oh, my god. I’m never getting a massage again. | 我再也不按摩了 |
[14:53] | No, you can’t let this stop you from getting massages. | 别让这个问题害你放弃按摩 |
[14:57] | Look, I have lots of clients | 我有很多客人 |
[14:58] | that make the same noises as you do. | 也会发出那种叫声 |
[15:00] | – Really? – Well, not clients. Lovers. | -真的吗 -他们不是客人 是床伴 |
[15:05] | We’ll try it again. | 我们再试一次 |
[15:07] | Come back, and we’ll work through it. | 再来找我 我们想办法解决 |
[15:10] | – You sure? – Yes. | -你确定 -对 |
[15:13] | – I guess. – Great! Now, if you’ll just excuse me. | -好吧 -太棒了 失陪一下 |
[15:17] | So did you hear something you liked? | 你刚才听到你中意的声音了吗 |
[15:24] | Hey, Ross, check it out! I learned a new trick. | 罗斯 你看 我学到了新把戏 |
[15:29] | Hey, I brought you some lunch. | 我帮你买了午餐 |
[15:31] | Oh, that’s so sweet of you. Oh, yum. | 你真的太贴心了 美味啊 |
[15:41] | – Did you put pickles on this? – Well, yeah. | -你放了腌黄瓜吗 -对 |
[15:45] | What? What? Rach, what? | 怎么 瑞秋 怎么了 |
[15:48] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[15:49] | I made her favorite, tuna salad with pickles. | 我帮她带了最爱吃的腌黄瓜金枪鱼三明治 |
[15:52] | Pickle? Pickle makes her sick. | 腌黄瓜 那会让她恶心 |
[15:54] | Giving her pickle is like giving me salad. | 让她吃腌黄瓜就像让我吃沙拉 |
[15:59] | I’m sorry Rach, I didn’t know. Are you gonna be okay? | 抱歉 我不知道 你还好吗 |
[16:02] | Yeah, I’ll be fine, | 我没事 |
[16:03] | But could someone please make sure that sandwich is gone | 趁我不在 谁能赶紧把那个三明治 |
[16:05] | – when I get out there? – I’m on it! | -给解决掉 -我在吃了 |
[16:10] | I can’t believe this. | 怎么会这样 |
[16:11] | I shouldn’t be the one making her throw up. | 我不该惹她恶心的 |
[16:13] | Relax, Ross. It could happen to anyone. | 放轻松 罗斯 谁都可能做出这种事 |
[16:16] | Yeah, not to you. ‘Cause you know this stuff. | 你就不会 因为你了解她 |
[16:18] | I don’t know any of it and I’m the father. | 我什么都不知道 亏我还是孩子他爸 |
[16:22] | I wish I could be more involved, you know? | 真希望自己能更多地参与其中 |
[16:29] | Well, if anyone is keeping score, | 谁帮我记下来 |
[16:31] | I no longer eat tuna. | 我绝不会再吃金枪鱼了 |
[16:37] | Can I talk to you guys for a second? | 我能跟你们谈一谈吗 |
[16:39] | – Yeah. – What’s up? | -可以啊 -怎么了 |
[16:42] | Sit down. I wanna talk about our situation. | 坐吧 我想谈谈我们现在的情况 |
[16:46] | Are you breaking up with us? | 你要跟我们分手吗 |
[16:51] | The thing is… | 我想说的是… |
[16:55] | …because I live with Rachel, I’m here for a lot of stuff. | 因为我跟瑞秋一起住 我参与了不少事情 |
[16:59] | And Ross is missing everything. So… | 而罗斯却不断错过 所以 |
[17:06] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[17:08] | Maybe you two should live together. | 也许你们两个应该住在一起 |
[17:11] | Are you asking me to move out? You don’t want me here? | 你要我搬出去吗 你不想让我住在这里了 |
[17:13] | No, I love living with you. It just seems that… | 不是 我喜欢跟你一起住 只不过… |
[17:19] | …if you’re gonna have a roommate, it may as well be the father. | 要找室友 也最好是孩子他爸 |
[17:23] | But, Joey, I don’t think Ross wants me to move into his apartment | 乔伊 我觉得罗斯不希望 |
[17:26] | and disrupt his life like that. | 我搬过去干扰他的生活 |
[17:31] | Or he does. | 或许他希望我搬过去 |
[17:33] | I would love to be around for you and the baby. | 我很乐意照顾你跟宝宝 |
[17:38] | We can just try it, like on a temporary basis. | 我们可以先试一阵子 |
[17:42] | But Ross, it’s you and me. | 但咱们有太多过往 |
[17:43] | Sure, but it wouldn’t be anything romantic. | 对 但我们不会有感情牵扯 |
[17:45] | I’m dating Mona. Damn it, Mona! | 我在和蒙娜交往 该死 又把蒙娜忘了 |
[17:51] | I was supposed to meet her an hour ago. | 我跟她约好一小时前见面 |
[17:53] | What is wrong with me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[17:56] | So, what do you think? | 你们意下如何 |
[17:59] | – I don’t know. Is it crazy? – No, no, it’s not… | -我不知道 那很疯狂吧 -不 |
[18:02] | Joey, this is a smart idea. | 乔伊 这是个聪明点子 |
[18:04] | Well, I was due. | 我早该想到的 |
[18:08] | Okay, let’s do it. I’ll move in. | 就这么办吧 我搬过去 |
[18:09] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[18:10] | Rach, that’s great. That’s great. | 瑞秋 那真是太棒了 |
[18:25] | Not too shabby. I got this all off myself… | 还不赖嘛 我自己就把这玩意卸下来了 |
[18:28] | …using my wife’s tools. | 用我老婆的工具 |
[18:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[18:42] | How did you get in there? | 你是怎么把它打开的 |
[18:48] | You’re messy. | 你很邋遢 |
[18:50] | No! You weren’t supposed to see this! | 不 你不该看到这个场面的 |
[18:53] | I married Fred Sanford. | 我娶了弗雷德·山福德[垃圾场主] |
[18:56] | No, Chandler, you don’t understand. | 钱德勒 你不了解 |
[19:02] | Okay, okay, fine! Now you know, okay? | 好吧 现在你知道了 |
[19:05] | – I’m sick. – No, honey, you’re not sick. | -我很病态 -不 老婆 你不病态 |
[19:10] | Look, I don’t love you because you’re organized. | 我爱你不是因为你井井有条 |
[19:12] | I love you in spite of that. | 不论如何 我都爱你 |
[19:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:19] | – Promise you won’t tell anyone? – Yes. | -你发誓不会告诉任何人 -对 |
[19:22] | And look, now that I know if I got some extra stuff lying around, | 既然我知道了 那如果我有多余的东西 |
[19:24] | can we share the closet? | 可以也放进那个储藏室吗 |
[19:28] | Well… It’s just… | 可是… |
[19:31] | I’m afraid you might mess it up. | 我怕你会把里面弄乱 |
[19:41] | So Rachel’s all moved out? How you taking it? | 瑞秋彻底搬出去了 你还好吧 |
[19:48] | I wanted to have a few beers, but I got rid of those | 我本想喝几瓶啤酒 但我把啤酒都丢了 |
[19:51] | because Rachel couldn’t stand the smell of them. | 因为瑞秋受不了那个味道 |
[19:54] | I have thrown back a lot of orange juice with calcium. | 我买了不少加钙的柳橙汁 |
[19:58] | It’s a couple weeks past its expiration date, | 已经过期几星期了 |
[20:01] | so it’s got a bit of a kick. | 所以会有点酒精的效力 |
[20:07] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:08] | You kidding me? Yeah, I’m great. | 开什么玩笑 我棒极了 |
[20:11] | I’m better than great. I am good. | 我好到不能再好 我很好 |
[20:16] | Now that she’s gone, | 现在她搬走了 |
[20:18] | I can do stuff around here that I couldn’t do before. | 我可以做以前不能做的事了 |
[20:23] | Like… | 譬如… |
[20:25] | I can walk around naked again. | 我又能脱光衣服到处走了 |
[20:28] | I can… | 我可以… |
[20:30] | I can watch porn in the living room. | 我可以在客厅看黄片 |
[20:34] | This is good for me. | 这对我来说是件好事 |
[20:36] | I like being on my own. I’m better off this way. | 我喜欢一个人过日子 我喜欢这个样子 |
[20:41] | I’m a lone wolf. | 我是一匹孤独的狼 |
[20:44] | A loner. Alone. | 我是个孤单的硬汉 |
[20:48] | All alone. Forever. | 永远都是一个人 |
[20:56] | What’s a wolf gotta do to get a hug around here? | 狼都哀嚎成这样了 怎么还没人给个拥抱呢 |
[21:08] | That’s it, just relax. | 好了 放轻松 |
[21:13] | – Come on, more. – Oh, God! | -加油 再来 -天啊 |
[21:15] | You like that, don’t you? | 你喜欢那样 对吧 |
[21:18] | Yeah, right there. | 对 就是那里 |
[21:20] | Want it there? Take it there, baby. | 你要吗 我这就给你 宝贝 |
[21:25] | – Phoebe? – Yeah, say my name. Say it. | -菲比 -对 喊我的名字 快点 |
[21:37] | And now I’m going to cover you back up. | 现在我要帮你盖上被子 |
[21:43] | And I won’t be speaking with you for several weeks. | 我接下来几周不会再跟你说话了 |