时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, Rach! | 嗨 瑞秋 |
[00:05] | – Happy Valentine’s Day! – You too! | -情人节快乐 -你也是 |
[00:07] | Hey, so, uh, how’s it going living over at Ross’? | 跟罗斯住的感觉如何 |
[00:10] | It’s good, | 很不错 |
[00:11] | except he makes us watch the Discovery Channel all day long. | 只不过他逼我们整天看探索频道 |
[00:16] | Did you know that something really boring happened | 你知道一个中世纪的丑八怪 |
[00:18] | to someone ugly in the Middle Ages. | 经历过一件很无聊的事吗 |
[00:22] | Oh, thank you. I’ll see you guys later. | 谢谢 待会见 |
[00:23] | – Okay, bye. – Bye. | -好 再见 -再见 |
[00:29] | That is one lucky to-go cup of coffee. | 那杯外带咖啡真是幸运 |
[00:33] | Honey, I wish you would get over her. | 亲爱的 我希望你能忘了她 |
[00:36] | I hate seeing you like this. | 我讨厌看到你这个样子 |
[00:38] | Is there anything I can do for you? | 有什么我能帮上忙的吗 |
[00:40] | Do you wanna look down my top? | 你想看看我的胸部吗 |
[00:43] | Thanks. Maybe later. | 谢谢 以后再说吧 |
[00:46] | – Gunther, can I get a scone? – You want anything? | -甘瑟 给我来块烤饼干吧 -你要什么 |
[00:50] | You know what I want? I want a lot of things. | 我想要的东西多了去了 |
[00:52] | I wanna be with the woman I love on Valentine’s Day. | 我希望跟我心爱的女人共度情人节 |
[00:55] | I want her to love me back. | 我希望她也同样爱我 |
[00:57] | And I want just one moment of relief from the gut-wrenching pain | 知道我们永不可能在一起 令我痛彻心扉 |
[01:01] | of knowing that that’s never going to happen! | 我希望能从这种痛苦中有片刻解脱 |
[01:04] | We have red bagels. | 我们有红色百吉饼 |
[01:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:16] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:21] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:23] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:26] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:31] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:34] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:36] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:39] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:49] | So, how does Mona feel about you and Rachel living together? | 蒙娜对瑞秋搬过去有什么看法 |
[01:52] | Oh, I’m actually on my way to tell her right now. | 我正要告诉她 |
[01:54] | Yeah, she’s been away all week visiting her parents, | 她一整个星期都在父母家待着 |
[01:56] | but she’ll be cool. She’s been so supportive. | 但她会接受的 她一直都很支持我 |
[01:59] | She even got the baby a tiny T-shirt that says | 她甚至帮宝宝买了件小T恤 |
[02:02] | “Fossils are my friends.” | 上面写着”化石是我朋友” |
[02:05] | Come on, Mona. Don’t kiss ass. | 少来了 蒙娜 别拍马屁 |
[02:09] | So I’m gonna take off. | 我得走了 |
[02:11] | Oh, shoot! Oh, shoot! Rachel wanted to see this tape. | 糟糕 瑞秋想看这卷录影带 |
[02:15] | – What is it? – It’s a video of my friend giving birth. | -那是什么 -我朋友生孩子的录影带 |
[02:18] | Could you take it to your apartment? | 你能带回家给她吗 |
[02:21] | “Candy and Cookie”? | “糖果与饼干” |
[02:24] | Yeah. Candy’s the mom, Cookie’s the daughter. | 糖果是妈妈 饼干是女儿 |
[02:27] | The father’s name is also Cookie. | 她爸爸也叫饼干 |
[02:31] | Why am I friends with these people? | 为什么我会跟这种人做朋友 |
[02:35] | Phoebe, come here. | 菲比 过来 |
[02:36] | I wanna show you something in the bathroom. | 你到卫生间来 我有样东西给你看 |
[02:39] | Monica, grow up. | 莫妮卡 成熟点吧 |
[02:42] | What’s behind your back? | 你背后藏了什么东西 |
[02:43] | Nothing. Just… | 没什么 |
[02:45] | Just something I want Phoebe’s opinion on for Valentine’s Day. | 跟情人节有关 希望菲比能给点意见 |
[02:48] | – You don’t want my opinion? – Not really. | -你不想听我的意见吗 -不要 |
[02:51] | Come on, I’m your older brother. Ask me. | 少来了 我是你哥哥 问我吧 |
[02:54] | Okay, big brother. | 好吧 哥哥 |
[02:56] | Which of these do you think would make | 你觉得你妹妹穿哪一件 |
[02:57] | your little sister look hotter, | 会更惹火 |
[02:59] | so your best friend would want to do her? | 让你的铁哥们更想干她 |
[03:07] | The red one. | 红色那件 |
[03:17] | Look, I know you’ve been really depressed lately, | 我知道你最近很沮丧 |
[03:19] | so I brought someone to cheer you up. | 所以我带了样东西来帮你打气 |
[03:22] | Right outside is a real, live, furry playmate. | 现在门外就有一位活生生 毛茸茸的玩物 |
[03:25] | No, I’m not sleeping with your friend Jane again. | 我不要再跟你朋友珍上床了 |
[03:32] | Hey, a dog! | 是狗狗 |
[03:36] | Who, you gotta admit, looks a lot like Jane. | 你得承认 它长得有点象珍 |
[03:40] | This is the happiest dog in the world. | 这是世上最开心乐观的狗狗 |
[03:42] | I borrowed him from my friend Wendy. | 我问朋友温蒂借来的 |
[03:44] | So you can keep him till he cheers you up. | 你可以一直养着它 直到心情好转 |
[03:46] | And he will cheer you up! | 它绝对会让你心情好转 |
[03:47] | Thanks so much, Pheebs. We are gonna have so much fun! | 谢谢你 菲比 我们一定会玩得很开心 |
[03:50] | Yes, we are. Oh, not that kind of fun. | 没错 不是那种”开心” |
[04:01] | Happy Valentine’s! | 情人节快乐 |
[04:04] | I’ll be right out. | 我马上出去 |
[04:05] | I’m slipping into something a bit less comfortable | 我在穿一件不是很舒服的衣服 |
[04:07] | and a bit more slutty. | 但却很放荡 |
[04:13] | “Candy and Cookie”? | “糖果与饼干” |
[04:19] | “Candy and Cookie”?! | “糖果与饼干” |
[04:21] | Monica got me porn? | 莫妮卡帮我租了黄片 |
[04:25] | Girl-on-girl porn?! | 女同志的片子 |
[04:28] | She really must love me! | 她一定很爱我 |
[04:41] | Yeah, just relax. | 好吧 放轻松 |
[04:43] | I love you, St. Valentine. | 我爱你 圣瓦伦丁 |
[04:53] | Whoa, whoa, that’s not pretty. | 这画面可不太雅观 |
[04:57] | Now push! | 用力 |
[05:00] | Oh, God, it hurts! | 天啊 好痛 |
[05:03] | Worst porn ever! Worst porn ever! | 这是我看过最难看的黄片 |
[05:06] | – Oh, make it stop! – I am trying! | -快停下来 -我在试呢 |
[05:13] | Get the ball. Ready? Get the ball! | 接球 准备好了吗 去接球 |
[05:15] | You’re cute, but you’re not too smart. | 你很可爱 但脑袋可不怎么灵光 |
[05:22] | Did I just throw this? | 这是我刚刚扔的吗 |
[05:27] | I accidentally packed these with my stuff. | 我不小心把这些跟我的东西混在一起带走了 |
[05:31] | – Who is this? – That’s Phoebe’s friend’s dog. | -这是谁啊 -菲比朋友的狗 |
[05:34] | I don’t know what his real name is. I call him Mozzarella. | 我不知道它叫什么名字 我叫它马苏里拉[奶酪] |
[05:39] | You are so cute. I wish I could play with you more, | 你好可爱 我希望能留下来陪你玩 |
[05:42] | but I’ve gotta go to work. | 但我得去上班了 |
[05:44] | I hope I stop talking like this before my market meeting. | 我希望开会的时候不会这样说话 |
[05:47] | Yes, I do. Yes, I do. | 对 没错 |
[05:50] | Bye-bye, Joey. Seriously, I can’t stop it. | 再见 乔伊 说真的 我改不过来了 |
[05:56] | Come here! Hey! | 过来 |
[05:59] | That’s Rachel. She’s the one who used to live here. | 她是瑞秋 以前她住在这里 |
[06:03] | Might as well be honest with you. We love her. | 老实跟你说 我们爱她 |
[06:07] | But we can’t have her. | 但我们不能拥有她 |
[06:10] | I really miss her. | 我真的很想她 |
[06:13] | Hey, you understand, right? You’re a guy. | 你应该了解吧 你是男生 |
[06:17] | Well, you used to be. | 你曾经是 |
[06:30] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[06:34] | I’ve still got it. | 我还是很惹火 |
[06:37] | – Why did you get me this? – What is it? | -你为什么要给我租这个 -那是什么 |
[06:40] | It’s yelling, bleeding, dilating. | 里面充斥着尖叫 鲜血跟阴道扩张 |
[06:46] | Oh, the dilating! | 阴道扩张 |
[06:50] | Is this the video of the baby being born? | 这是纪录生产的录影带 |
[06:52] | Sweetie, It’s Phoebe’s. Why were you watching it? | 这是菲比的 你为什么要看 |
[06:59] | I thought maybe you got me porn for Valentine’s Day. | 我还以为你在情人节帮我租了黄片 |
[07:05] | Chandler, If you thought I was gonna get you porn for Valentine’s Day… | 如果你以为我会在情人节帮你租黄片… |
[07:09] | …you were right. | 那么你说对了 |
[07:12] | Apparently It’s about a young girl | 片中的女主角 |
[07:14] | who moves to the city in search of stardom… | 跑到大都市来追寻星梦 |
[07:17] | …but ends up having sex with a lot of guys. | 最后跟很多男人上了床 |
[07:20] | It got four stars. | 它有四星级的评价 |
[07:22] | Wait a minute. Those aren’t stars. | 等一下 那些不是星星 |
[07:26] | Anyway, you wanna take a look? | 你要看一下吗 |
[07:29] | I’m not really in a sexy mood right now. | 我现在非常没有性致 |
[07:32] | Hey, what’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[07:35] | Remember the first time you saw Jaws… | 还记得你第一次看大白鲨… |
[07:38] | …how long it took to go back in the water? | 你花了多长时间才敢再下水游泳 |
[07:44] | We can’t let this tape wreck Valentine’s Day. | 我们不能让这卷录影带毁了情人节 |
[07:47] | Okay. You don’t know. You didn’t see it. | 你不了解情况 你又没看过 |
[07:49] | Childbirth is a natural thing. It’s beautiful. | 生孩子是很自然的一件事 过程很美 |
[07:52] | Oh, beautiful? Really? | 很美 真的吗 |
[07:54] | Really? You think this is beautiful? | 你觉得这叫美吗 |
[08:01] | Oh, my God! No wonder my mother hates me! | 天啊 难怪我妈恨我 |
[08:07] | – See, honey, there’s… – Don’t touch me! | -瞧 亲爱的 -别碰我 |
[08:16] | – How was Atlantic City? – Good. | -大西洋城好玩吗 -很好玩 |
[08:18] | I brought you back a present. | 我帮你买了礼物 |
[08:21] | Come, on. You didn’t have to… | 你用不着这么客气 |
[08:23] | Saltwater taffy?! | 盐水太纪糖 |
[08:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:28] | You know, it’s interesting, | 有意思的是 |
[08:29] | most people think this is made with seawater. | 多数人以为里面添加了海水 |
[08:31] | But it’s actually made with salted fresh water. | 但事实上它是用加盐淡水做的 |
[08:36] | That’s not interesting. | 这一点意思都没有 |
[08:39] | – I think it’s interesting. – I do too. I missed you! | -我觉得很有意思啊 -我也是 我想你 |
[08:42] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[08:43] | – So how was your week? – Good. | -这星期你过得如何 -非常好 |
[08:45] | – Actually, the baby started kicking. – How exciting! | -宝宝开始会动了 -太棒了 |
[08:48] | Yeah. it was amazing. The only thing sad is, | 太神奇了 只可惜 |
[08:51] | I wasn’t around when it happened for the first time. | 第一次我并不在场 |
[08:54] | – Oh, no. – Yeah. I was missing out on all this other stuff too. | -不是吧 -我还错过了不少别的事情 |
[08:58] | So Joey suggested Rachel move in with me. | 所以乔伊建议瑞秋搬过来跟我住 |
[09:01] | Yeah, right. | 想得美 |
[09:05] | – What? – Joey cracks me up. | -怎么了 -乔伊害我笑得肚子痛 |
[09:07] | It’s like, “Yeah, why don’t you have your ex-wife move in with you? | “让你前妻搬去跟你住吧 |
[09:09] | That wouldn’t be awkward at all.” | 那一点也不别扭” |
[09:17] | Can you imagine, I go away for a few days… | 想像一下 我才离开了几天 |
[09:19] | I come back and my boyfriend | 回来时却发现男友 |
[09:20] | is living with some woman he got pregnant. | 跟怀了他孩子的女人同居了 |
[09:26] | So, what’d you tell him? | 你怎么跟他说的 |
[09:40] | How could you not tell Mona that Rachel is living with you? | 你怎么会没告诉蒙娜瑞秋搬过去了 |
[09:43] | I don’t know. She seemed to think it was such a crazy idea. | 她似乎觉得这个想法很不可思议 |
[09:47] | Plus, she got me taffy. | 而且她送了我太纪糖 |
[09:51] | – Taffy? Really? I’ve never had any. – Ever? | -真的吗 我从没吃过 -从没吃过 |
[09:54] | My mom was too busy planning her suicide to provide saltwater treats. | 我妈忙着计划自杀 没空买盐水零食给我 |
[10:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:02] | So what, you’re just never going to tell her? | 你打算一直瞒着她吗 |
[10:04] | No, no, no. I will. I just want to butter her up first. | 不 我会说的 但得先哄哄她 |
[10:07] | I’m going to take her to an amazing Valentine’s dinner, | 我要带她去吃一顿丰盛的情人节晚餐 |
[10:10] | do all this romantic stuff. | 做一些浪漫的事 |
[10:12] | And then just when she thinks I’m the best boyfriend in the world, | 当她觉得我是有史以来最棒的男朋友时 |
[10:15] | then I’m gonna tell her my pregnant ex-girlfriend is living with me. | 我会告诉她 我怀孕的前女友跟我同居了 |
[10:20] | If I haven’t said it before, she’s a lucky, lucky lady. | 或许我之前没提过 她是个非常幸运的女人 |
[10:26] | So where are…? What the mother of crap is up with this stuff? | 我们…这个玩意是怎么回事 |
[10:31] | God, is it gum? Is it food? What’s the deal? | 到底是口香糖还是食物 能不能咽下去 |
[10:38] | Oh, it’s nice. May I try a pink one? | 好好吃 我能尝尝粉红色的吗 |
[10:44] | So between her and me being friends, | 她跟我是朋友 |
[10:47] | and her history with Ross… | 还跟罗斯交往过… |
[10:49] | …it just isn’t gonna happen. | 这种事绝不能发生 |
[10:51] | It’d be like you falling in love with a cat. | 那就像是你爱上了一只猫 |
[10:58] | Buddy, how’s my favorite dog, huh? | 哥们 我最喜欢的狗怎么样了 |
[11:02] | How’s my favorite dog? | 我最喜欢的狗怎么样了 |
[11:05] | You’re subdued. | 你好压抑 |
[11:07] | – Did you give him a beer? – No. | -你给它喝啤酒了吗 -没有 |
[11:11] | Will you excuse us? We need to talk for a moment. | 请回避一下 我们需要谈谈 |
[11:13] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[11:16] | Oh, me, right. | 是我 好吧 |
[11:21] | – He’s miserable. What happened to him? – Nothing. | -它很难过 怎么回事 -没事 |
[11:24] | – We just talked about stuff. – What stuff? | -我们不过是聊了些事情 -什么事 |
[11:28] | Rachel stuff. | 关于瑞秋的事 |
[11:30] | Oh, Joey, you bummed him out! | 乔伊 你害得它都抑郁了 |
[11:34] | This is the happiest dog in the world. | 这可是世上最开心乐观的狗 |
[11:36] | And he spends half a day with you, and look at him! | 它才陪了你半天 瞧它现在 |
[11:40] | He’s breathing. | 它还在喘气 |
[11:43] | Okay, I’m going to take him back to Wendy’s. | 我要把它送回温蒂家 |
[11:45] | No, no, no. He’s fine. Look, look, look. | 别啊 它好着呢 你看 |
[11:47] | Here’s your ball! Get your ball! | 快接球 |
[11:49] | Get your ball! Get your ball! Get your ball! | 去接球 去接球 |
[11:52] | Get… | 去… |
[11:53] | God, what have I done to you? | 天啊 我对你做了什么 |
[11:57] | I broke the dog, Pheebs! I broke the dog! | 我害了这只狗 菲比 我把它整崩溃了 |
[12:03] | I’m going to pick up Mona. What have you got going tonight? | 我要去接蒙娜 今晚你要做什么 |
[12:07] | Oh, I got big Valentine’s plans. | 我有个很棒的情人节计划 |
[12:10] | I got my Chinese food on the way, | 我订了中国菜 |
[12:12] | and the rest of your saltwater taffy. | 还有盐水太纪糖可以吃 |
[12:15] | It’s interesting! Most people think that’s made with seawater, | 有意思的是 多数人以为里面添加了海水 |
[12:18] | – when in fact… – Ross, | -但事实上… -罗斯 |
[12:19] | we actually watched the documentary together. | 我们是一起看的那部纪录片 |
[12:24] | Oh, my Chinese food. I’ll get my cash. | 我的外卖来了 我去拿钱 |
[12:32] | Mona? | 蒙娜 |
[12:35] | What are…? Hi! | 你怎么… 嗨 |
[12:38] | What are you doing here? I’m supposed to pick you up. | 你怎么自己来了 我应该去接你的 |
[12:40] | Change of plans. I made you a special Valentine’s dinner. | 计划有变 我帮你做了特制情人节晚餐 |
[12:43] | Surprise! | 大惊喜 |
[12:47] | – Oh! Hey, Mona! – Hi, Rachel. | -蒙娜 -嗨 瑞秋 |
[12:52] | What’s she doing here? | 她在这里做什么 |
[12:55] | I have no idea. | 我不知道啊 |
[12:57] | I’ll be watching TV if anybody needs me. | 如果你们要找我 我在房里看电视 |
[13:02] | Seriously, what is she doing? | 她到底在这里做什么 |
[13:04] | Lately she just likes hanging out here. | 最近 她喜欢待在这里 |
[13:07] | – Why? – I think she’s lonely. | -为什么 -我觉得她很寂寞 |
[13:11] | Okay, but it’s Valentine’s Day. | 但今天是情人节 |
[13:13] | – I know. – Can’t we ask her to go? | -我知道 -我们能请她离开吗 |
[13:15] | Well, no, she’s way too emotional. | 不行 她情绪波动太大了 |
[13:19] | And by emotional, I mean crazy! | 其实我是说 她神经失常了 |
[13:25] | I’m not here. That’s just my Chinese food. | 别管我 我的外卖来了 |
[13:27] | Oh, my god. She has food delivered here? | 天啊 她还把外卖叫到这里来了 |
[13:30] | Yes, she’s emotional, but ballsy. | 对 虽说她情绪起伏 但却精力充沛 |
[13:36] | You know what I’m going to do? | 知道我怎么打算的吗 |
[13:37] | I’m gonna get in my sweats and eat this in bed. | 我要去换上运动服 躺在床上吃饭 |
[13:43] | And you thought she was gonna be in our way! | 你还以为她会妨碍到我们呢 |
[13:48] | So, okay. Why don’t you open the champagne, | 你把香槟打开 |
[13:51] | and I will be right back. I’ve got a surprise for you. | 我马上回来 我有个大惊喜给你 |
[13:54] | You got another ex-wife back there? | 你还有别的前妻也藏在里面吗 |
[13:58] | Please start drinking. | 请开始喝香槟吧 |
[14:05] | – I’m just gonna grab the phone. – Rachel, wait. | -我只是来拿电话 -瑞秋 等一下 |
[14:09] | I hope you don’t take this the wrong way. | 我希望你不要误会 |
[14:11] | But, what are you doing? | 可你这是在干嘛 |
[14:14] | Sorry, do you need the phone? | 抱歉 你要用电话吗 |
[14:17] | No, no. | 不 |
[14:18] | Listen, Ross is too nice to say anything, | 罗斯太好心 没办法说出口 |
[14:20] | but this is his apartment. | 但这是他的公寓 |
[14:22] | and, we gotta have some boundaries, | 我们需要隐私 |
[14:24] | so why don’t you go back to your place and give us some privacy? | 你为什么不回你家 给我们留点隐私呢 |
[14:27] | But, Mona, I live here. | 蒙娜 我住在这里 |
[14:32] | Happy Valentine’s Day! | 情人节快乐 |
[14:40] | Or, something to remember me by. | 这也可以作为分手礼物 |
[14:53] | – How long has it been this time? – 90 seconds. | -这次是多久 -九十秒 |
[14:56] | That’s better. | 有进步 |
[14:58] | Ninety seconds is a long time not to think about it. | 九十秒没去想那个场景 已经很久了 |
[15:00] | Except all I did was think about it. | 但其实我满脑子全是那些画面 |
[15:04] | I know. It haunts me. | 我知道 我也忘不了 |
[15:05] | Up till now, the worst thing I ever saw, | 我之前见识过最不堪入目的事 |
[15:07] | was my father doing tequila shots off the naked houseboy. | 是我爸跟脱光的男仆把酒言欢 |
[15:12] | After this, I would gladly make that my screen saver. | 看完这个 我甚至乐意把他们的照片做成屏保 |
[15:16] | We have to get past this. | 我们得忘了这件事 |
[15:18] | Why don’t we get rid of the tape and pretend it never existed? | 我们把录像带扔掉 假装不存在 |
[15:21] | – I could do that. – Okay. | -这点我能做到 -好 |
[15:28] | Okay. Now all we gotta do is get rid of this chair. | 现在我们只要丢掉这张椅子就行 |
[15:46] | – Oh, thank God! – I know. | -谢天谢地 -可不是嘛 |
[15:49] | Come in! | 请进 |
[15:51] | Hi. I’m so sorry to barge in on your Valentine, but… | 抱歉破坏了你们的情人节 |
[15:54] | I had to get away from the yelling. | 但我实在受不了他们吵来吵去 |
[15:56] | Mona’s dumping Ross. | 蒙娜要跟罗斯分手 |
[15:58] | – Oh, my God. – Poor Ross. | -天啊 -可怜的罗斯 |
[16:04] | Great, we have to watch him do yoga in his underwear, | 平时我们得看他穿内裤做瑜伽 |
[16:07] | but for this he closes the drapes. | 结果现在他却把窗帘拉上了 |
[16:10] | Rach, you know that birthing tape you wanted to see? | 瑞秋 关于你想看的那卷生产录影带 |
[16:14] | It’s here. | 在我这里 |
[16:15] | We should warn you before you watch it. | 我们得在你看之前警告你 |
[16:17] | Don’t watch it. | 千万别看 |
[16:20] | You saw it? Is it scary? | 你们看过了 很可怕吗 |
[16:22] | Well, let’s just say that it’s ironic how footage | 讽刺的是 “生”孩子的画面 |
[16:24] | of someone being born can make you want to kill yourself. | 让人很想去”死” |
[16:30] | Now I’m all freaked out. Come on, will you watch it with me? | 现在我被吓住了 你们能跟我一起看吗 |
[16:34] | No, but I’ll leave a sweater that smells like me | 不行 但我会把有我体味的毛衣 |
[16:37] | right next to you. | 放在你旁边 |
[16:39] | Seriously, you guys, you’re not gonna make me watch this alone. | 说真的 你们不能让我一个人看这种东西 |
[16:46] | She’s right. Of course not. | 她说得对 当然不行 |
[16:49] | Honey, get the tape. | 亲爱的 去拿录影带 |
[16:58] | This reminds me of a very specific part of the tape. | 这个动作我想起了录影带里的某一段内容 |
[17:06] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[17:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:12] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[17:15] | – Come on, come on. -Why is that baby torturing that woman? | -加油 -为什么宝宝要折磨那个女人 |
[17:21] | Why have I seen this thing three times? | 为什么这种玩意我要连看三次 |
[17:26] | It’s still beautiful. | 但还是很美好啊 |
[17:28] | It’s horrible! | 好可怕 |
[17:29] | – I know, I know! I’m so sorry for you! – Oh, my god. | -我知道 我为你感到难过 -天啊 |
[17:34] | -You guys! You guys, look! – What? Did her ass explode? | -你们快看 -怎么 她屁股爆炸了吗 |
[17:41] | No, the baby’s out. Look, look. | 不 宝宝出来了 你们看 |
[17:46] | Look at those little fingers and toes. | 看看那些小手指跟小脚趾 |
[17:50] | Look how happy the mom is now. | 看看妈妈现在有多高兴 |
[17:53] | – Oh, Rach. – Screw you guys! | -瑞秋 -去你们的 |
[17:55] | You don’t have to do it! | 要生孩子的又不是你们 |
[18:03] | – What’s up? – Mona just dumped me. | -怎么了 -蒙娜刚刚甩了我 |
[18:07] | Oh, man, I’m sorry. Why? | 天啊 我很遗憾 为什么 |
[18:10] | Well, with everything that’s been going on lately, | 从我最近的种种表现来看 |
[18:12] | I haven’t exactly been the perfect boyfriend. | 我算不上个称职的男友 |
[18:15] | I didn’t tell her I got Rachel pregnant. | 我没有告诉她 我让瑞秋怀孕了 |
[18:19] | I gave her a key to my apartment and then had the locks changed. | 我给了她我家的钥匙 然后换了锁 |
[18:24] | Then I lied to her about Rachel moving in with me. | 关于瑞秋搬到我家的事 我跟她撒了谎 |
[18:27] | In a way, I judge her for not breaking up with me sooner. | 其实 我想怪她不早点跟我分手 |
[18:32] | That really sucks, man. | 这打击太大了 |
[18:34] | – Especially on Valentine’s Day. – Yeah. | -特别是在情人节 -是啊 |
[18:36] | Wait a minute. What are you doing here? | 等一下 你在这里做什么 |
[18:40] | Joey Tribbiani without a date on Valentine’s Day? | 乔伊·崔比安尼在情人节却没有约会 |
[18:44] | What’s going on, huh? Girl trouble? | 发生了什么事 遇上感情困扰了吗 |
[18:48] | – Sort of. – Really? | -可以那么说 -真的吗 |
[18:51] | You don’t have to seem so happy about it. | 你不必表现得这么高兴 |
[18:54] | Sorry. Maybe I can help. | 抱歉 或许我能帮忙 |
[18:58] | Whatever it is, I am sure it has happened to me. | 不论发生了什么事 我相信我也有相同的经验 |
[19:03] | You know, actually, once I got dumped during sex. | 事实上 我有次在做爱过程中被甩了 |
[19:12] | So anyway, what is it? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[19:15] | Forget about it. It’s no big deal. | 算了 没什么大不了的 |
[19:16] | – Come on, Joey, what is it? – It’s nothing. | -少来了 怎么了 -没事 |
[19:18] | Hey, it’s me. Why can’t you tell me? | 你连我都不能告诉吗 |
[19:24] | Okay. Sit down. | 好吧 坐下 |
[19:32] | There’s this woman that I like a lot. | 我很喜欢一个女人 |
[19:36] | But it can’t happen. | 但我们不可能在一起 |
[19:39] | She’s not a Tribbiani? | 她不会是你的姐妹吧 |
[19:43] | No! | 不是 |
[19:46] | So is she someone from work? | 她是你的同事吗 |
[19:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:52] | Well, does she like you? | 她喜欢你吗 |
[19:56] | Sometimes I think maybe she could. | 有时候我觉得是的 |
[19:59] | But it doesn’t matter, because I can’t do anything about it. | 但这都无济于事 因为我不能追她 |
[20:01] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[20:03] | It’s complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[20:06] | She was with this other guy for a long time. | 她跟另一个男人交往了很久 |
[20:09] | Someone from work too. | 他也是我的同事 |
[20:13] | And I could never do that to the guy, | 我不能对他做那种事 |
[20:14] | because we’re really good friends. | 因为我们是好朋友 |
[20:16] | So this guy she used to go out with, | 以前跟她交往过的那个男人 |
[20:20] | is he still in love with her? | 还爱着她吗 |
[20:22] | – No, I don’t think so. – Okay. | -我想应该不爱了 -好吧 |
[20:26] | Is he a good guy? | 他是好人吗 |
[20:29] | Yeah, he’s the best. | 对 他最棒了 |
[20:31] | Then talk to him. | 那就跟他谈谈 |
[20:32] | – He might be fine with it. – I don’t know. | -他可能不会介意呢 -我不知道 |
[20:34] | Joey, come on, it’s worth finding out, if you really like her. | 乔伊 如果你真的喜欢她 这值得一试 |
[20:37] | I do, so much. | 我真的非常喜欢她 |
[20:39] | I can’t stop thinking about her. I can’t sleep… | 我没办法不想她 我睡不着… |
[20:42] | Okay, Joey, you know what? You have to go for it. | 你知道吗 你得尽力去争取 |
[20:46] | How often does this happen to you? | 你多久才会动一次真情 |
[20:49] | You owe it to yourself. | 你要对自己负责 |
[20:52] | Here’s your warm milk. | 你的温牛奶来了 |
[20:58] | I’m gonna put the bourbon in it at home. | 我要回家加点波本酒 |
[21:03] | Anyway, seriously, just talk to the guy, okay? | 说真的 跟那个男的谈谈 好吗 |
[21:09] | Let me know how it goes. | 告诉我结果 |
[21:12] | It’s Rachel. | 是瑞秋 |
[21:24] | You’re having a baby and you need to be prepared. | 你要生孩子了 你得做好准备 |
[21:28] | You’re gonna make yourself watch the whole thing. Just do it! | 你得看完整只录影带 看吧 |
[21:36] | I came to the big city to become a star. | 我来到这个大城市 希望成为大明星 |
[21:40] | I’ll do anything to make that happen. | 为了圆梦 我任何事都愿意做 |
[21:42] | Anything? | 任何事 |
[21:44] | Maybe it starts with how she gets pregnant. | 可能一开始讲的是她怎么怀上的 |