时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I’m sorry, did you just say it’s Rachel? | 你刚刚说是瑞秋吗 |
[00:12] | Yes. | 对 |
[00:16] | You like Rachel? | 你喜欢瑞秋 |
[00:20] | Yes. I like Rachel. | 对 我喜欢瑞秋 |
[00:30] | Rachel?! | 瑞秋 |
[00:33] | Yeah. Okay, but look, you know… | 对 听着 你知道的 |
[00:36] | You know who else I like? You. | 你知道我还喜欢谁吗 你 |
[00:38] | And it doesn’t get said enough. I like you, Ross. | 这句话我说得不够多 我喜欢你 罗斯 |
[00:43] | – “Rachel” Rachel? – It’s not a big deal. | -那个”瑞秋” -没什么大不了的 |
[00:47] | It’s not a big deal? I’m sorry, I just… | 没什么大不了的 抱歉 我只是… |
[00:52] | What about the stuff you said? | 那你刚刚说的那些话呢 |
[00:54] | How you can’t stop thinking about her? | 你说你没法不去想她 |
[00:57] | How you can’t sleep? | 你说你睡不着 |
[00:59] | I’m an actor, you know? | 我是个演员 你知道吗 |
[01:01] | As a group, we tend to be overdramatic. | 我们演员习惯了夸大事实 |
[01:06] | Rachel-who’s-carrying-my-baby Rachel? | 怀着我孩子的瑞秋 |
[01:09] | I know it’s bad. And I know it’s wrong, okay? | 我知道这样很不好 这样是不对的 好吗 |
[01:12] | But it’s not like anything’s ever gonna happen. | 但我们不可能在一起啊 |
[01:15] | These are just feelings. They’ll go away. | 那只是我的一时好感 会慢慢变淡的 |
[01:19] | You know, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[01:22] | Hey, come on, Ross… | 别这样 罗斯 |
[01:23] | I just… You know, I just have one… Rachel?! | 我只是… 我只有一个… 瑞秋 |
[01:31] | Rachel?! | 瑞秋 |
[01:39] | Rachel?! | 瑞秋 |
[01:48] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:53] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:55] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:58] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:02] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:05] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:08] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:11] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:22] | Okay, she’s kicking. | 她在踢我 |
[02:25] | She’s growing inside you. | 她在你的体内成长 |
[02:29] | That was a big one. | 这一下踢得好用力 |
[02:30] | I think that’s the youngest girl ever to reject me. | 她是拒绝过我最年轻的女孩 |
[02:34] | – You guys! – Hey there. | -大家好 -嗨 |
[02:36] | Listen let me ask you. Do you believe in soul mates? | 我来问你们 你们相信有灵魂伴侣吗 |
[02:39] | Oh, yes, I do. | 我相信 |
[02:41] | I do. I believe that there is one perfect person | 我认为每个人都有 |
[02:42] | out there for everyone. | 失落的另一半 |
[02:44] | You know how you find him? You stop looking for him. | 你知道你该怎么找到他吗 停下寻找的步伐 |
[02:47] | That’s why I stopped looking for Russell Crowe. | 所以我已经不去费劲寻找罗素·克洛了[演员] |
[02:50] | He’ll find me. | 他会找到我的 |
[02:53] | And you? | 你呢 |
[02:54] | No. I believe that certain people are more suited for each other, | 不 我相信有些人彼此适合 |
[02:57] | and I believe in falling in love, but… | 我也相信两人可以相爱 但… |
[02:59] | – Soul mates? I don’t think they exist. – Okay, good. | -我不相信存在灵魂伴侣 -很好 |
[03:02] | – Why? – Well, last night, I met Monica’s. | -怎么了 -昨晚我遇到了莫妮卡的灵魂伴侣 |
[03:09] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[03:10] | I had a date with this guy. | 跟我约会的那个男人 |
[03:12] | And I swear to god he’s her other half. | 我发誓他是她的另一半 |
[03:15] | Come on, don’t be crazy. You don’t think there’s somebody out there | 别犯傻了 你不觉得会有人 |
[03:17] | better suited for Monica than me, do you? | 比我更适合莫妮卡吧 |
[03:23] | Well, what’s he like? | 他长什么样子 |
[03:26] | – He’s tall. He has brown hair. – Of course. | -他很高 棕发 -当然 |
[03:29] | A tall guy with hair similar to mine? | 一个发色跟我一样的高大男人 |
[03:31] | Oh, unknowable universe! | 宇宙真的神秘莫测 |
[03:34] | He works with food. | 他从事跟食物相关的行业 |
[03:36] | Oh, sure. Older? | 当然 年纪比较大吗 |
[03:37] | Obviously. And he’s British. | 没错 他是英国人 |
[03:39] | – I was just gonna ask! – Yeah. | -我正打算要问你 -是啊 |
[03:41] | And he’s so centered, and mature and confident. | 他非常聪明 成熟 有自信 |
[03:46] | It’s so sad they never had a chance to meet. | 真可惜他们彼此不认识 |
[03:48] | Luckily, the guy she settled for can’t hear what you’re talking about. | 还好她老公没听到你说这种话 |
[03:52] | Oh, I’m so sorry. Maybe I’m wrong. | 抱歉 我可能搞错了 |
[03:56] | I’m gonna go out with him again. I’ll find out more. | 我会再跟他约会 对他进一步了解 |
[03:59] | You believe that this guy is destined for someone else | 你明明觉得他跟别人是天生一对 |
[04:01] | and you’re still gonna date him? | 你还要跟他约会 |
[04:02] | He may not be my soul mate, but a girl’s gotta eat. | 虽说他不是我的灵魂伴侣 但我总得吃饭吧 |
[04:13] | I just talked to Joey. I wanted to see you how you were. | 我刚跟乔伊谈过 我想知道你好不好 |
[04:16] | I still can’t believe it. Joey and Rachel? | 我还是不敢相信 乔伊跟瑞秋 |
[04:21] | It’s like you and me going out, only weirder. | 就像是你跟我交往 只不过更奇怪 |
[04:25] | I know you’re hurting, and I want to be supportive, | 我知道你很难过 我也想安慰你… |
[04:27] | …but don’t say that again. | 但别再说那种话了 |
[04:31] | Oh, my god. What if they get married? | 他们要是结婚了怎么办 |
[04:33] | He’d be the stepfather of my child. | 他可能做我孩子的继父 |
[04:35] | Honey, I don’t think that’s something we need to worry about! | 我觉得你不必担心这种事情 |
[04:38] | First of all, he’ll never tell her how he feels about her. | 他不会把自己的感觉告诉她 |
[04:40] | And even if he did, you have no idea how she’d react. | 就算他说了 你也不知道她会有什么反应 |
[04:43] | Sure, women never like Joey. I think he’s a virgin. | 女人从来就不喜欢乔伊 我觉得他还是处男 |
[04:48] | – Joey isn’t even thinking about going after Rachel. – He’s not? | -他根本就没想过要追瑞秋 -真的吗 |
[04:53] | No, all he’s thinking about is how you’re taking this. | 对 他关心的是你对此事的反应 |
[04:56] | Listen, it’s completely freaking him out. | 这件事把他吓坏了 |
[04:59] | He’s talking about moving to Vermont. | 他甚至想搬到佛蒙特州去 |
[05:01] | – Why? – He says he wants to leave the country. | -为什么 -他想离开这个国家 |
[05:10] | He thinks you hate him. | 他觉得你恨他 |
[05:13] | Hate him? | 恨他 |
[05:16] | No, I don’t hate him. | 不 我不恨他 |
[05:21] | It’s just, it’s Rachel. You know? | 那可是瑞秋 你知道吗 |
[05:24] | I can’t even imagine how hard this must be for you… | 我无法想像你有多难过… |
[05:28] | …but I don’t want you to lose Joey over it. | 但我不希望你跟乔伊因此做不成朋友 |
[05:33] | Right now, he just needs to know that you’re still his friend. | 现在他想知道你是不是还把他当朋友 |
[05:38] | Okay, I’ll talk to him. | 好吧 我会跟他谈 |
[05:42] | Do it soon. | 你最好快去 |
[05:43] | He just asked me how to convert his dollars into Vermont money. | 他刚刚问我怎么把美金换成佛蒙特货币 |
[05:57] | – Chandler, Monica, this is Don. – Hello. | -钱德勒 莫妮卡 他是唐 -你们好 |
[06:01] | Hello, nice to meet you. | 你好 幸会 |
[06:02] | – How are you? – Soul mate. | -你好吗 -灵魂伴侣 |
[06:07] | So, what have you guys been doing? | 你们刚才有什么活动 |
[06:08] | Well, we just had a terrible lunch today at Adriatica. | 我们在艾德瑞提卡吃了顿难以下咽的午餐 |
[06:11] | What’s with the sun-dried tomatoes in that place? | 那家餐厅的番茄干是怎么回事 |
[06:13] | I know! Is this 1985? | 就是 难道现在还是1985年吗 |
[06:16] | That’s exactly what I said. Phoebe, isn’t that strange. | 我就是那么说的 菲比 这很奇怪吧 |
[06:19] | Not really. | 一点都不会 |
[06:21] | What’s wrong with sun-dried tomatoes? | 番茄干怎么了 |
[06:25] | On a barbecued-chicken pizza? | 洒在烤鸡披萨上 |
[06:28] | No? | 不是吗 |
[06:31] | So, Don. What other restaurants do you like? | 唐 你还喜欢哪家餐厅 |
[06:33] | Octavio. 27-and-7. | 奥克塔维欧 27与7 |
[06:35] | There’s this great little place, Alessandro’s. | 还有亚利山多洛斯 |
[06:37] | Oh, my God! That’s my restaurant, I’m the chef there. | 天啊 我是那里的主厨 |
[06:40] | You’re kidding me! Your food is fantastic! | 开玩笑吧 你做的菜好吃极了 |
[06:43] | I really want to talk about your menu, | 我要跟你谈谈你的菜单 |
[06:44] | once I get some coffees first. Um, anyone want any? | 我先去买杯咖啡 还有人要喝吗 |
[06:47] | Oh, I’d like a latte. | 我要喝拿铁 |
[06:48] | You know what? If you’re gonna talk about me, | 如果你要谈我的事 |
[06:49] | I’m gonna go with you. | 我就跟你一起去 |
[06:53] | What are you doing? | 你这是要干什么 |
[06:56] | Nothing. I swear to god, I didn’t know you guys would be here. | 我发誓我不知道你们在这里 |
[06:59] | And the good news is you don’t even believe in soul mates, so… | 还好你不相信灵魂伴侣 所以 |
[07:02] | I believe in tall, handsome strangers who hit on my wife. | 但我相信英俊的陌生人要追我老婆 |
[07:06] | They’re just talking, and you know what? | 他们不过是聊天而已 |
[07:07] | Just because I think they’re soul mates | 就算我认为他们是灵魂伴侣 |
[07:08] | doesn’t mean anything’ll happen. | 那也不代表会发生什么事 |
[07:11] | Phoebe? Good work. | 菲比 做得好 |
[07:14] | He’s great. I love him. | 他太棒了 我爱他 |
[07:19] | Don’t worry, we’ll find you someone else. | 别担心 我们会帮你再找个老婆 |
[07:35] | I understand if you came by to hit me. I deserve it. | 如果你是来打我的 我能理解 这是我活该 |
[07:39] | No, I don’t want to hit you. | 不 我不想打你 |
[07:42] | What, then? Kick me? | 怎么 你要踢我 |
[07:45] | No. | 不 |
[07:47] | Bite me? | 咬我 |
[07:49] | I don’t want to do anything to you. | 我不想对你怎么样 |
[07:52] | I just want to tell you that I’m not mad at you… | 我只想告诉你 我没有生你的气 |
[07:55] | …and that I certainly do not hate you. | 我当然也不恨你 |
[08:01] | I just came here to say that. | 我只是来告诉你这些 |
[08:04] | Hey, wait, Ross, Ross? | 等一下 罗斯 |
[08:08] | You wanna come in for a beer or something? | 你想进来喝瓶啤酒吗 |
[08:14] | Yeah, sure. | 好吧 |
[08:20] | You got any beer? | 你带啤酒了吗 |
[08:25] | All I got is melon stuff that Rachel left. | 我只有瑞秋留下的香瓜饮料 |
[08:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:38] | Look, Ross. You need to understand something, okay? | 罗斯 有件事你得知道 |
[08:41] | I… | 我… |
[08:45] | I am never gonna act on this Rachel thing, okay? | 我绝不会对瑞秋采取行动 好吧 |
[08:49] | I wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize my friendship with you. | 我不会做出任何会危及你我友谊的事 |
[08:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:13] | Anyway, it’ll just… | 总之 我只是… |
[09:18] | It’ll take me a while to get over her, that’s all. | 我得花点时间去淡忘 |
[09:22] | I’m not even sure how to do that, | 我不确定我该怎么做 |
[09:23] | I mean I’ve never been in love before, so… | 我以前从没陷入过爱河 所以 |
[09:26] | What? | 什么 |
[09:30] | You’re in love with her? | 你爱上她了吗 |
[09:32] | – Yeah. I thought you knew that. – No. | -对 我以为你知道 -不知道 |
[09:39] | Look, if it helps, | 听着 如果有帮助的话 |
[09:41] | I don’t want to feel this way, honest. | 我真的也不希望自己有那种感觉 |
[09:44] | I just keep thinking, | 我只是一直在想 |
[09:45] | “I’ll get over this,” you know? | “我得忘了这件事” 你知道吗 |
[09:49] | But it just keeps getting harder. | 但我越努力就越忘不了 |
[09:53] | I don’t know what to do, you know? | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[09:57] | I don’t… What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[10:06] | I think you need to tell her how you feel. | 我觉得你该告诉她你的感觉 |
[10:09] | Okay, that’s the green stuff talking. | 你一定是被这饮料冲昏了头 |
[10:14] | No, I’m serious. You need to find out where she is. | 我是认真的 你得知道她的感觉 |
[10:18] | Because if she’s not where you are, | 如果她不喜欢你 |
[10:19] | then you can start to move past this. | 你就可以放下了 |
[10:22] | But what if, and I’m not saying she will be… | 但如果… 我不是说她会这么说 |
[10:24] | If she is where you are, then… | 如果她喜欢你… |
[10:31] | …then my feeling weird shouldn’t stand in the way. | 那我的感受不该妨碍到你们 |
[10:36] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -对 |
[10:40] | Look, if she’s gonna end up with somebody else… | 如果她要跟别的男人在一起… |
[10:43] | …the truth is, she couldn’t find a better guy, so… | 说真的 她找不到更好的人选了 |
[10:47] | Hey, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:50] | So when do you think you’re gonna talk to her? | 你准备什么时候要跟她谈 |
[10:53] | Oh, my God. I have to tell her. | 天啊 我得跟她谈 |
[10:57] | I haven’t thought about what I will say. What should I say? | 我还没有想过 我该说什么 |
[11:00] | I’m understanding, but let’s not get carried away. | 我能体谅你 但不要太过激动了 |
[11:04] | I’m sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:07] | What am I gonna say? | 我该说什么 |
[11:13] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 我也觉得超难喝 |
[11:30] | So I’ve been slowly phasing out the wine importing | 我逐渐放弃了红酒进口的问题 |
[11:32] | and focusing more on the cheese side of things. | 现在全力研究奶酪 |
[11:35] | Cheese, you say? | 你说奶酪吗 |
[11:37] | That’s some pretty smelly work, huh, Don? | 这研究起来可真够臭气熏天的 唐 |
[11:41] | – Excuse me? – Cheese. It’s smelly. | -对不起 -奶酪很臭 |
[11:45] | You must smell a lot of the time too. | 你一定也经常臭气四溢 |
[11:51] | Not really. But when it comes to cheese, | 不会的 但我觉得奶酪 |
[11:53] | I’m one of the people who thinks the smellier, the better. | 越臭越好 |
[11:55] | Me too! Chandler can’t stand it. | 我也是 钱德勒就受不了 |
[11:57] | He won’t even allow me to have blue cheese in the house. | 他都不让我在家吃蓝纹奶酪 |
[12:00] | And you’re still married to him? | 那你还嫁给了他 |
[12:08] | You know what I’d love to do? | 知道我想干嘛吗 |
[12:09] | I would like to go to France and eat nothing but bread and cheese. | 我想去法国 只吃面包跟奶酪 |
[12:14] | Not even bread. Just cheese. | 甚至连面包都不吃 只要奶酪 |
[12:16] | No, I want the bread. | 不 我要面包 |
[12:19] | And pastries. | 还有油酥饼 |
[12:21] | And pate. | 跟小蛋糕 |
[12:23] | I’m really not high. It’s just I used to be fat. | 我并不是真的兴奋 只是以前我很胖 |
[12:28] | Well if you where ever enter the Loire valley let me know, | 我在罗亚尔谷有栋别墅 |
[12:30] | I’ve got a great little villa you can stay at. | 你如果去法国可以住在那里 |
[12:32] | Is it made of cheese? | 是用奶酪做的吗 |
[12:37] | No. A house made of cheese, wouldn’t that be incredible? | 不是 不过用奶酪做的房子 简直宛如天堂 |
[12:40] | – I’d move in tomorrow! – Oh, come on! | -我明天就想搬进去 -少来了 |
[12:45] | – Are you listening to this! – I’m so sorry. | -你听到了吗 -对不起 |
[12:47] | – What do we do? – I don’t know. | -我们该怎么办 -我不知道 |
[12:49] | They both want to live in a house of cheese. | 他们都想住在奶酪屋里 |
[12:53] | I don’t know how you fight that. | 我不知道你该拿什么去抗争 |
[13:02] | Okay, okay. I can do this. | 好吧 我能做到 |
[13:04] | I can tell her how I feel. | 我可以告诉她我的感觉 |
[13:07] | Okay, stand up straight. | 好吧 挺直腰杆 |
[13:09] | Take a couple deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[13:14] | Look confident. | 表现出自信 |
[13:20] | Joey? What’s up? | 乔伊 怎么了 |
[13:23] | I just came by because I want to talk to you about something. | 我来找你 是想告诉你一件事 |
[13:26] | Okay. What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[13:28] | Here, in the hall? What are we, animals? | 就在走廊上谈 我们是畜生吗 |
[13:31] | I’m late for a meeting. Could you make it quick? | 我开会要迟到了 你能快点说吗 |
[13:35] | I just came by to tell you that… | 我是来告诉你… |
[13:40] | …I want to have dinner with you tonight. | 我今天想跟你一起吃晚餐 |
[13:43] | Sure. That sounds great! | 没问题 |
[13:44] | Just leave me a message and tell me where to meet you. Okay? | 给我留言 告诉我到哪里找你 |
[13:49] | Okay. That’s good. | 好吧 这样也不错 |
[13:51] | Okay, that give you a couple hours | 这又给你几小时的时间 |
[13:52] | to prepare what you’re gonna say. Good. Yeah. | 准备好谈话内容 不错 |
[13:55] | Don’t you people ever knock? | 你们就不会敲门吗 |
[14:00] | I’d like to have Don and Phoebe over. | 我想请唐跟菲比过来 |
[14:01] | -Wouldn’t that be nice? – Sure. Why don’t you set it up? | -不错吧 -没问题 你去安排吧 |
[14:04] | I’ll just be over here browsing through the personals. | 我就坐着看看征婚广告 |
[14:09] | Are you okay? You’re acting weird all afternoon. | 你没事吧 你有点怪怪的 |
[14:11] | Yeah. Fine. Not perfect. | 没事 算不上心情大好 |
[14:14] | But good enough. | 但也很不错了 |
[14:16] | Jeez, what’s with you? | 天啊 你这是怎么了 |
[14:18] | I’m sorry, did you say “cheese”? | 抱歉 你刚刚说”奶酪”吗 |
[14:23] | All right. What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[14:24] | Phoebe thinks you and Don are soul mates. | 菲比说你跟唐是灵魂伴侣 |
[14:27] | I don’t believe in that kind of stuff, | 我不迷信那种事情 |
[14:28] | but then you two totally get along. | 但你们两个一拍即合 |
[14:30] | So, look, I won’t stand in your way if you wanna run off with Don | 如果你想跟唐住在奶酪屋里 |
[14:33] | and live in a house of cheese. | 我可以退出 |
[14:36] | Chandler, you don’t believe in soul mates? | 钱德勒 你不相信灵魂伴侣 |
[14:38] | No, but I’m sure “tomahtoes” does. | 对 但我相信”番茄干先生”相信 |
[14:42] | I don’t believe in soul mates, either. | 我也不相信灵魂伴侣 |
[14:46] | – You don’t? – Nope. | -你不相信吗 -对 |
[14:47] | I don’t think you and I were destined to end up together. | 我觉得我们并非注定要在一起 |
[14:50] | I think that we fell in love and work hard at our relationship. | 而是陷入爱河 努力经营我们的感情 |
[14:54] | Some days we work really hard. | 有时候要加倍努力经营 |
[14:57] | So you don’t want to live with Don in a cheese house? | 那你不想跟唐住在奶酪屋里吗 |
[15:02] | No, I’ve had second thoughts about that. | 不 我后来又仔细想了一下 |
[15:04] | Do you realize how hard it’d be to clean? | 你知道打扫起来有多辛苦吗 |
[15:08] | – I love you. – I know. | -我爱你 -我知道 |
[15:11] | You know what? I’m gonna take you out to dinner tonight. | 我今晚要带你去吃晚餐 |
[15:13] | I found this place that makes the greatest mozzarella sticks | 那家餐馆的墨西哥辣椒卷 |
[15:16] | and jalepino poppers. | 天下无双 |
[15:20] | No? Really? They taste so good. | 不吃吗 真的很好吃 |
[15:28] | And I know Chandler is kidding, | 我知道钱德勒只是开玩笑 |
[15:29] | but it happens whenever he touches my stomach. | 但他每次一摸我的肚子就会这样 |
[15:32] | I mean I’m really worried the baby won’t like him. | 我真的担心宝宝不喜欢他 |
[15:37] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, sure. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[15:43] | Look, the reason… | 听着 我之所以… |
[15:48] | Is it hot in here? | 这里很热吗 |
[15:51] | Not for me, but why don’t you take off your sweater? | 我不觉得 不过你可以把毛衣脱掉 |
[15:55] | I would, but this is a nice place… | 我也想 但这个地方挺上档次 |
[15:57] | …and my T-shirt has a picture of Calvin doing Hobbes. | 而我的T恤上印了卡尔文干荷比丝的图案 |
[16:02] | Oh, my God, really? Can I see it? | 天啊 真的吗 我能看一下吗 |
[16:06] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[16:10] | I wouldn’t think Hobbes would like that so much. | 我觉得荷比丝可不想那么”干” |
[16:20] | How long have we known each other? | 我们认识多久了 |
[16:23] | Seven, eight… | 七 八… |
[16:25] | Eight years. Wow. | 八年了 |
[16:28] | – A long time. – Yeah. | -真的很久了 -是啊 |
[16:31] | But over the past few weeks, I… | 但过去几星期以来我… |
[16:34] | Okay! Sorry about the wait, but it is mega-jammed in here. | 好吧 抱歉让你们久等 今天客人真的很多 |
[16:39] | We have a couple specials tonight… | 今晚的特餐是… |
[16:40] | – Actually could you give us a second? – Sure. | -你能等一下再来吗 -好吧 |
[16:43] | Second’s up! | 时间到 |
[16:48] | Not that kind of table. | 你们不是那种能开玩笑的客人 |
[16:55] | So you were saying? | 你要说什么 |
[16:58] | I’m not quite sure. | 我不确定 |
[17:00] | Okay. You asked how long we knew each other, | 你问我们认识了多久 |
[17:02] | and I said eight years. | 我说八年 |
[17:05] | Then the waiter came over and cut his tip in half… | 后来服务生走过来 害他损失了一半的小费 |
[17:09] | …and now here we are. | 我们就说到这里了 |
[17:13] | Yeah. Here we are. | 没错 |
[17:20] | I… | 我… |
[17:26] | I think I’m falling in love with you. | 我想我爱上你了 |
[17:31] | What? | 什么 |
[17:35] | I’m falling in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[17:46] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[17:50] | Oh, you’re kidding. It’s a joke. | 你在开玩笑 这是闹着玩的 |
[17:54] | Funny. It’s funny! | 真的很好笑 |
[17:56] | I don’t get it. | 我没找到笑点 |
[18:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:17] | Are you…? | 你… |
[18:21] | How did…? | 怎么会… |
[18:25] | When? | 什么时候 |
[18:29] | Does it really matter? | 那真的重要吗 |
[18:36] | It is hot in here. | 这里确实好热 |
[18:38] | Rach, I know this is a lot. | 我知道这很难接受 |
[18:40] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不必说 |
[18:44] | You take as much time as you need. | 你要花多少时间思考都可以 |
[18:55] | Okay, you gotta say something. | 好吧 你得说句话 |
[18:58] | Joey, Joey, I love you so much. | 乔伊 我非常爱你 |
[19:03] | – But… – But. | -但是… -但是 |
[19:06] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[19:07] | Right. Hey, that’s… | 对 那… |
[19:11] | That’s okay. That’s fine. | 没关系 真的 |
[19:13] | It’s pretty much what I was expecting. | 我早就料到你会这样 |
[19:18] | So it’s no big deal, all right? | 那没什么大不了的 好吗 |
[19:25] | I think I’m gonna go. | 我觉得我该走了 |
[19:26] | No, Joey. Please don’t leave like this. | 乔伊 请不要这样离开 |
[19:29] | You can’t do this to a pregnant woman! | 你不能这样对一个孕妇 |
[19:34] | Don’t start doing that. | 别哭了 |
[19:36] | You can’t do that, Rach, because you’re gonna make me… | 你不能那么做 瑞秋 你都要把我弄哭了 |
[19:39] | Oh, there we go! | 我们一起哭吧 |
[19:44] | – Can I? – Sure. | -可以吗 -没问题 |
[19:49] | Oh, Joey. I don’t want to lose… | 乔伊 我不想失去… |
[19:56] | You can’t, okay? Ever. | 不会的 好吗 永远不会 |
[20:00] | – I’m so sorry. – No, no, no, Rach. | -我真的很抱歉 -别这样 瑞秋 |
[20:03] | Please don’t be sorry. | 请你不要那么说 |
[20:07] | Okay? Don’t be sorry. | 好吧 别感到抱歉 |
[20:17] | You know, I was only kidding. | 我只是在开玩笑 |
[20:21] | Yeah, that was a real good one. | 对 这个笑话很搞笑 |
[20:34] | – Is this your table? – Yeah. | -他们是你的客人 -对 |
[20:36] | – God, you’ll be here all night. – I know. | -你得在这里待上一整晚了 -我知道 |
[20:39] | I haven’t even read them the specials yet. | 我连特餐内容都还没有介绍 |
[20:42] | What’s the matter with them? | 他们怎么了 |
[20:44] | I don’t know. I think maybe one of them is dying. | 我不知道 可能他们有人快死了 |
[20:51] | I kind of hope it’s the girl. | 我希望是那个女的 |
[20:55] | The guy is really cute! | 那个男的真的很帅 |