时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Joey? Are you in there? | 乔伊 你在吗 |
[00:08] | – That’s Rachel. – Joey, you have to talk to her. | -是瑞秋 -乔伊 你得跟她谈一谈 |
[00:10] | No. I can’t. I can’t. Not after the other night. | 不行 经过那晚的事之后 |
[00:13] | It’s too weird, okay? | 感觉太奇怪了 |
[00:15] | Don’t tell her I’m here. | 别告诉她我在这里 |
[00:18] | Don’t eat that! | 别吃那个 |
[00:22] | – Hey, Rachel. – Is Joey here? | -瑞秋 -乔伊在吗 |
[00:25] | – I don’t see him. Do you see him? – I don’t see him. | -我没有看到他 你呢 -没有 |
[00:27] | Maybe he’s in the sugar bowl. Joey? Nope. | 或许他在糖碗里 乔伊 没人 |
[00:32] | Well, at least you make each other laugh. | 至少你们能彼此逗乐 |
[00:35] | – What’s up? – I haven’t seen him since that night | -怎么了 -自从他那晚跟我坦白之后 |
[00:37] | that he told me how he, you know… | 我就一直没见过他 |
[00:41] | I don’t know, I think he’s avoiding me. | 我觉得他在躲我 |
[00:44] | Why is that bagel on the floor? | 为什么地板上会有百吉饼 |
[00:48] | – We were playing a game.- Was Chandler naked? | -我们在玩游戏 -钱德勒脱了衣服玩的吗 |
[00:53] | Sort of like a ring-toss kind of situation? | 像是套圈圈之类的游戏吗 |
[00:56] | – Sure! – What? No! No! | -没错 -什么 不是 |
[01:00] | All right, listen. If you see Joey, | 好吧 如果你们看到乔伊 |
[01:02] | will you just tell him that…? | 能不能告诉他… |
[01:06] | Tell him I miss him. | 告诉他我很想他 |
[01:12] | Okay. Did you hear that? | 好吧 你听到了吗 |
[01:15] | Yeah. That naked bagel game? | 是啊 裸体百吉饼游戏 |
[01:19] | Dude, I don’t know. That’s a pretty small hole. | 我很怀疑 这个洞很小的 |
[01:25] | – Honey, you’ve gotta talk to her. – I can’t. | -你得跟她谈一谈 -我做不到 |
[01:27] | You guys don’t know what it’s like | 你们不知道真情告白之后 |
[01:29] | to put yourself out there like that and just get shot down. | 却被拒绝的感觉有多难受 |
[01:32] | I don’t know what that’s like? | 我不知道那种感觉 |
[01:34] | Until I was 25, I thought the response | 我在25岁前一直以为 |
[01:36] | to “I love you” was “Oh, crap.” | 对”我爱你”的回应是”真糟糕” |
[01:40] | No rejection? | 我没有被拒绝过 |
[01:41] | I got shot down at fat camp. | 我连在减肥营都被拒绝过 |
[01:45] | Boy, kids are mean when they’re hungry. | 天啊 饿肚子的孩子可真恶毒 |
[01:50] | So, what do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[01:52] | This Rachel. You’re gonna never talk to her again? | 她是瑞秋 难道你永远都不跟她说话了吗 |
[01:55] | I know it’s weird and it’s awkward, but you gotta at least try. | 那很奇怪 也很尴尬 但至少你得试试看 |
[02:00] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[02:04] | I almost forgot this was on your… | 我忘了这个曾套在你的… |
[02:06] | We didn’t play it! | 我们根本就没玩 |
[02:14] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:19] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:21] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:24] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:29] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:32] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:34] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:37] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:49] | Okay, so when you’re done with your tea, | 等你们喝完茶之后 |
[02:50] | I’ll look at the leaves and tell your fortune. | 我可以看茶叶帮你们算命 |
[02:52] | – You didn’t know read tea leaves? – I’ve done it for years. | -你会茶叶算命法吗 -我做过好几年了 |
[02:55] | I actually stopped because I was so accurate. | 我后来放弃是因为我算得太难了 |
[02:58] | And one of the great joys of life… | 生命最大的乐趣之一 |
[03:01] | …is its wondrous unpredictability, you know? | 就在于其神奇的不可预测性 |
[03:05] | And also, tea tends to give me the trots. | 而且我喝茶会拉肚子 |
[03:09] | – Okay. I’m done. Read mine. – Okay. | -我喝完了 帮我算吧 -好的 |
[03:13] | I see a ladder. | 我看到一个梯子 |
[03:15] | Which can mean either a promotion or a violent death. | 代表的要么是升职 要么是暴力性死亡 |
[03:23] | I’m the head chef. I can’t get promoted. | 我是主厨 不可能再升职了 |
[03:27] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[03:30] | – Okay. I’m done. Do mine. – Okay. | -我喝完了 帮我算 -好吧 |
[03:34] | Oh! Okay, I see a circle. | 好吧 我看到一个圈圈 |
[03:37] | Which can either mean you’re having a baby… | 那表示你要么怀了孩子 |
[03:41] | …or you’ll make a scientific discovery! | 要么会做出科学发现 |
[03:44] | Well, I have been spending a lot of time in the lab. | 我确实经常在实验室待着 |
[03:49] | What does yours say, Pheebs? | 你的茶叶又预示着什么呢 菲比 |
[03:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:55] | Oh, I’m gonna meet a guy! And really soon! | 我会认识一个男人 而且很快 |
[04:00] | He’s gonna be the man of my dreams. | 他会是我的梦中情人 |
[04:02] | Probably not the guy I had a dream about last night. | 或许不是我昨晚梦到的那个男人 |
[04:10] | Has anyone seen my shirt? | 有人看到我的衬衫吗 |
[04:12] | It’s a button-down, like a faded salmon color? | 是前开式的淡鲑鱼色衬衫 |
[04:16] | You mean your pink shirt? | 你是说那件粉红色衬衫吗 |
[04:19] | Faded salmon color? | 淡鲑鱼色 |
[04:22] | No, I haven’t seen your pink shirt. | 不 我没看到你的粉红色衬衫 |
[04:25] | Great. I must have left it at Mona’s. I knew it! | 我一定把它落在蒙娜家了 我就知道 |
[04:28] | I’m sure you can get another one at Ann Taylor’s. | 你可以到安·泰勒的专卖店再买一件 |
[04:33] | That’s my favorite shirt. I love that shirt. | 那是我最爱的衬衫 我超喜欢 |
[04:36] | Just ask Mona to give it back. | 那就让蒙娜还给你啊 |
[04:38] | I don’t know. I guess could. | 我不知道 或许可以吧 |
[04:40] | It’s just we didn’t really end things on such good terms. | 只是我们最后闹得不太愉快 |
[04:44] | And if I went over there, | 如果我去她家 |
[04:45] | I’d be ignoring the one thing she asked me to do when we broke up. | 就等于无视她分手时对我提出的唯一要求 |
[04:48] | Jump up my own ass and die. | 她要我去跳楼自杀 |
[04:55] | Oh, wait a second, you guys? | 等一下 |
[04:57] | For the last couple weeks, | 这几周以来 |
[04:59] | I’ve been seeing that guy everywhere I go. | 我走到哪里都会看到那个男人 |
[05:01] | We take the same bus, we go to the same bookstore, | 我们搭同一班公车 去同一家书店 |
[05:03] | and the same dry cleaners. Maybe he’s the tea guy. | 同一家干洗店 或许他就是我的真命天子 |
[05:10] | Phoebe, did you see that? | 菲比 你们看到了吗 |
[05:11] | He totally checked you out! And he is so cute! | 他绝对是在打量你 而且他超帅的 |
[05:18] | Mine is a picture of the Village People. What does that mean? | 我的茶叶像是乡巴佬 那是什么意思 |
[05:52] | Tea gives Phoebe the trots! | 菲比喝茶会拉肚子 |
[06:02] | I thought Joey and I would be okay once we hung out, | 我以为乔伊跟我待在一起就不会尴尬了 |
[06:05] | but it’s like we don’t even know how to be with each other any more. | 但现在我们都不知道该怎么相处 |
[06:08] | I konw, it’s tough now, but things will get better. | 虽说你们现在很难相处 但情况会改善的 |
[06:10] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[06:12] | What if it gets worse and worse and worse, | 如果情况不断恶化… |
[06:14] | to the point where we can’t be in the same room with each other? | 我们都无法共处一室了该怎么办呢 |
[06:18] | I’m not great at the advice. | 我不善于给人提建议 |
[06:21] | Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? | 我能讽刺你一番吗 |
[06:25] | Some cheese? | 要奶酪吗 |
[06:30] | Honey, why is the Bruce Springsteen CD | 老公 为什么布鲁斯·史普林斯汀的CD |
[06:33] | in the Cat Stevens case? | 会放在凯特·史帝文斯的盒子里 |
[06:35] | Let’s just say if I can’t find the right CD case, | 如果我找不到正确的盒子 |
[06:36] | I just put it in the nearest one. | 我就会随手拿个盒子来装 |
[06:39] | Okay. Where is the Cat Stevens CD? | 那凯特·史帝文斯的CD在哪里 |
[06:41] | In the James Taylor case. | 在詹姆士·泰勒的盒子里 |
[06:43] | – Where is James Taylor CD? – Honey, I’ll save you some time. | -那张CD在哪里 -我帮你节省些时间吧 |
[06:45] | Two hundred CDs, not one of them in the right case. | 那200张CD没有一张是放在正确盒子里的 |
[06:50] | Okay. No need to panic. Deep breaths, everyone. | 好吧 不需要慌张 大家深呼吸 |
[06:55] | Okay, we’re just gonna have to spend some time | 我们只需要花些时间 |
[06:57] | and put the CDs in the right cases. | 把CD放在正确的盒子里 |
[06:58] | If we do that, we should come up with some kind of order. | 如果要整理的话 那就应该按某种顺序排好 |
[07:01] | You know, alphabetically or by genre? | 按字母顺序或音乐风格 |
[07:03] | I don’t know. We have to talk this through. | 我不知道 这件事我们得好好商量 |
[07:06] | Oh, my God, you guys have such problems! | 天啊 你们有什么毛病啊 |
[07:09] | I feel so terrible for you! | 我真为你们感到难过 |
[07:12] | All right. Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[07:15] | Look, you and Joey, you’re both focusing | 你和乔伊两个人满脑子 |
[07:17] | on this uncomfortable thing. | 都是这件烦人的事 |
[07:18] | What you need to do is to change the subject. | 你们需要改变一下话题 |
[07:21] | Next time you see him try to get him talking about something else. | 下次见面 跟他谈谈别的事情 |
[07:23] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 对 那挺有道理的 |
[07:25] | Yeah. I don’t know, maybe you have a work problem | 或许你在工作上有问题 |
[07:27] | that you need his advice on. | 需要他的建议… |
[07:29] | – I could do that. – Good. | -我可以用这招 -很好 |
[07:32] | Honey, the Miami Vice soundtrack? Really? | 你连迈阿密天龙的原声带都有吗 |
[07:35] | They were just giving those away at the store. | 那只是唱片行的赠品 |
[07:38] | In exchange for money. | 我得拿钱去换 |
[07:50] | I really don’t know what to tell you, Rach, I really don’t. | 我真的不知道该给你什么建议 瑞秋 |
[07:52] | Maybe Joey could help you out with your big work problem. | 或许乔伊可以帮你解决工作上的这个大问题 |
[07:59] | – What? – Yeah, Joey, she’s… | -什么 -对 乔伊 她… |
[08:01] | Rachel’s got this big work problem. | 瑞秋工作上碰到一个大问题 |
[08:03] | It is a head-scratcher. | 真的很伤脑筋 |
[08:07] | You know what? If we’re gonna make dinner, | 我们想赶上晚餐预约 |
[08:08] | we’re gonna have to leave. | 就得马上出发了 |
[08:15] | So you have a big work problem? | 你工作上出了大问题 |
[08:19] | Yeah. It’s, uh… | 对 那是… |
[08:21] | Yeah, it’s, uh… | 对 那是… |
[08:26] | You know, it’s nothing. | 真的没什么 |
[08:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:35] | So I think I’m gonna take off. | 我想我该走了 |
[08:38] | No, wait, Joey, it is. It’s something. It’s… | 不 乔伊 等等 我确实有问题 |
[08:42] | It’s my boss. | 是我的老板 |
[08:45] | – Yeah? – Yeah. And, uh… | -是吗 -对 跟… |
[08:49] | And my baby. | 跟我的宝宝 |
[08:52] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:54] | My boss wants to buy my baby. | 我老板想买我的宝宝 |
[08:59] | What? Oh, my God! | 什么 我的天啊 |
[09:02] | I know, I told you, it’s a really big problem! | 我跟你说过了 这真的是个大问题 |
[09:06] | – He wants to buy your baby? – Can you believe that? | -他要买你的宝宝 -你能相信吗 |
[09:10] | – That’s crazy. – That’s what I told him! | -那太疯狂了 -我就是那么跟他说的 |
[09:12] | – How did this even happen? – Well, I’ll tell you. | -怎么会发生这种事 -我会告诉你的 |
[09:19] | See, my boss and his wife, they can’t have children, so… | 我老板跟他太太 他们不孕 所以… |
[09:25] | And then when we were at the Christmas party… | 我们在圣诞派对上碰了面… |
[09:28] | …he got drunk and said to me, | 他喝醉了 跟我说 |
[09:30] | “Rachel, I want to buy your baby.” | “瑞秋 我要买下你的宝宝” |
[09:33] | Man! | 天啊 |
[09:35] | When you said it was a problem about your boss and the baby… | 你说问题出在老板跟宝宝身上的时候… |
[09:38] | …I figured it was about maternity leave. | 我以为你是指产假的问题 |
[09:42] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[09:53] | Yeah, that would have been a much simpler problem. | 对 那样子问题就简单多了 |
[10:04] | – Oh, hello. – Oh, it’s you. I see you everywhere. | -你好 -是你 我走到哪里都会碰到你 |
[10:09] | I’m Jim. Jim Nelson. | 我是吉米 吉米·尼尔森 |
[10:10] | Hi, Jim-Jim Nelson. | 嗨 吉米 吉米·尼尔森 |
[10:11] | I’m Phoebe-Phoebe Buffay. | 我是菲比 菲比·布非 |
[10:14] | We certainly have been seeing a lot of each other lately. | 我们最近经常见面 |
[10:16] | We have. Maybe we’ll be seeing each other | 没错 或许明天晚餐时 |
[10:19] | at dinner tomorrow night, say around 8 o’clock? | 我们也能碰面 八点可以吗 |
[10:22] | Well, maybe we will. | 我们或许会碰面吧 |
[10:33] | Mona? | 蒙娜 |
[10:59] | Okay, if I were a salmon shirt, where would I be? | 如果我是件鲑鱼色衬衫 我会在哪里呢 |
[11:10] | I am so sorry I spilled wine all over your shirt. | 抱歉 我把酒洒到你的衬衫上了 |
[11:14] | – It’s okay. – No, it’s still wet. | -没关系 -不 还是湿的 |
[11:16] | Let me get it out before it sets. | 我拿去洗干净 免得留下印子 |
[11:18] | I have something you could wear. | 我这里有件衣服你可以穿 |
[11:24] | Here. | 拿去吧 |
[11:27] | I don’t know if I want to wear a woman’s shirt. | 我真的不想穿女式衬衫 |
[11:31] | – No, no, that’s a man’s shirt. – Awfully pink. | -那是男式衬衫 -可怕的粉红色 |
[11:34] | It’s not pink! | 那不是粉红色 |
[11:39] | Oh, my god. Honey, we are so meant to be together. | 天啊 老婆 我们注定要在一起 |
[11:42] | Look, we both have the copies of Annie soundtrack. | 我们都有安妮的原声带 |
[11:44] | Honey, both yours. | 老公 两张都是你买的 |
[11:48] | Hey, great advice on that Joey thing. | 谢谢你给我关于乔伊的建议 |
[11:52] | Yeah? The work problem? | 工作的问题吗 |
[11:53] | It was perfect. | 感觉太棒了 |
[11:54] | It really felt like he was my friend again. | 我又在他身上找回了朋友的感觉 |
[11:57] | What problem did you say you have? | 你说你遇到了什么问题 |
[11:58] | Oh, that’s not important. | 那不重要 |
[12:02] | The point is, I really… I think everything’s gonna be okay. | 重点是我觉得一切都会没事 |
[12:08] | May I help you? | 需要我效劳吗 |
[12:09] | You think you can just buy my friend’s baby? | 你觉得你可以随便买走我朋友的宝宝吗 |
[12:21] | Isn’t it funny how we kept running into each other? | 我们一直巧遇 真是有缘啊 |
[12:24] | It’s as if someone really wants us to be together. | 就像是有人想把我们撮合到一起 |
[12:26] | Someone does. Me. | 没错 那就是我 |
[12:29] | Witty banter. Well done. | 聪明的家伙 做得好 |
[12:32] | – Good. – So tell me a little bit about yourself. | -不错 -跟我谈谈你自己 |
[12:34] | Okay. I’m a masseuse. | 好吧 我是按摩师 |
[12:36] | And I used to work at this place… | 我以前在这个地方工作 |
[12:38] | Do you like to party? | 你喜欢参加派对吗 |
[12:43] | I like parties. | 我喜欢派对 |
[12:45] | You’re wild, aren’t you? | 你很狂野 对吧 |
[12:49] | Yeah, I guess. A little. | 对 我猜是有一点 |
[12:51] | Ain’t no thing. I’m wild too. | 那没有什么 我也很狂野 |
[12:58] | So anyway… | 总之… |
[13:00] | …I’ve lived in New York, somewhat wildly, I guess… | 我住在纽约 生活方式有点狂野 |
[13:04] | …for, well, since I was 14. | 我从14岁就住在这里 |
[13:08] | I’m sorry. I’m staring. | 抱歉我盯着你不放 |
[13:10] | It’s just that you have the most beautiful eyes. | 因为你有双非常漂亮的眼睛 |
[13:15] | – Oh, stop it. – And your breasts! | -别说了 -还有你的胸部 |
[13:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:23] | Look, you’re coming on a little strong. | 听着 你的攻势有点太猛了 |
[13:26] | I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. | 但我暂且认为你没有恶意 |
[13:28] | Because since the universe really wants us to be together. | 因为宇宙中有股力量将我们牵引到一起 |
[13:31] | So why don’t we start over? | 我们为何不重新来过呢 |
[13:33] | You can tell me about yourself. | 你可以跟我谈谈你自己 |
[13:36] | – All right. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[13:38] | I write erotic novels… | 我写给小孩子看的… |
[13:41] | …for children. | 色情小说 |
[13:45] | – What? – They’re wildly unpopular. | -什么 -我的书非常不受欢迎 |
[13:49] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[13:50] | Also, you might be interested to know that I have a Ph.D. | 有件事你可能会感兴趣 我是个博士 |
[13:54] | Wow! You do? | 真的吗 |
[13:55] | – Yep. A pretty huge… – All right. | -对 我的老二超大 -够了 |
[14:01] | The sun’ll come out…tomorrow! Bet… | 明天太阳将会升起 |
[14:05] | your bottom dollar that tomorrow… | 拿全部家当打赌 |
[14:10] | There’ll be sun. | 明天会是晴天 |
[14:16] | Joey, honey, listen. Thank you for talking to my yesterday | 乔伊 听我说 谢谢你昨天 |
[14:18] | about that thing with my boss. That really means a lot. | 陪我聊我老板的问题 那对我来说意义重大 |
[14:20] | Not a problem. Just so you know… | 别客气 我得告诉你 |
[14:23] | …that guy won’t be bothering you about that baby thing anymore. | 那家伙不会再为了宝宝的事来烦你了 |
[14:29] | – What? – Let’s just say I took care of it. | -什么 -就说我已经帮你解决了 |
[14:33] | Let’s say more. | 我们得谈一谈 |
[14:35] | Don’t worry. Don’t worry. I just told him, very nicely: | 别担心 我平心静气地跟他谈过 |
[14:38] | “You don’t go buying people’s babies! So back off!” | “你不能随便买别人的宝宝 放弃吧” |
[14:42] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[14:45] | No, no, no! | 不要啊 |
[14:46] | Joey, he doesn’t want to buy my baby! I made that up! | 乔伊 他不想买我的宝宝 那是我编出来的 |
[14:50] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[14:52] | So we would have something to talk about! | 那样我们才有话题可聊嘛 |
[14:54] | So it wouldn’t be awkward! | 才不会显得尴尬 |
[14:55] | And you couldn’t think of anything else? | 你想不出来别的借口吗 |
[14:58] | You said your boss wants to buy your baby? | 你说你老板要买你的宝宝 |
[15:02] | I can’t believe you yelled at my boss! | 真不敢相信你对我老板大叫 |
[15:04] | I’ll lose my job! What am I gonna do? | 我会被开除 我该怎么办 |
[15:07] | You could always sell your baby. | 你可以卖掉你的宝宝 |
[15:11] | Joey, I can’t believe you brought my boss into this! | 我不敢相信你会去找我老板 |
[15:13] | I’ll be fired! | 我会被开除的 |
[15:15] | – You lied to me! – Well, she told me to! | -你骗我 -是她要我那么做的 |
[15:19] | Chandler has two copies of Annie! | 钱德勒有两张安妮的原声带 |
[16:02] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[16:04] | – Ross! – Hello! | -罗斯 -你们好啊 |
[16:09] | Ross, what are you doing? | 罗斯 你在这里干什么 |
[16:10] | Not touching myself, | 我没在自摸 |
[16:12] | if that makes anyone less uncomfortable. | 希望你们听了能放心一点 |
[16:21] | Morning. You wanted to see me? | 早安 您找我吗 |
[16:23] | Please, come in. Have a seat. | 请进 坐下 |
[16:28] | Look, Mr. Zelner… | 听着 佐纳先生 |
[16:29] | – I think it’s best that I speak first. – Yeah. | -让我先说吧 -好吧 |
[16:34] | I’ve asked Lee from human resources to be here | 我请了人事部的李 |
[16:37] | as a witness to our conversation. | 作为我们谈话的见证人 |
[16:40] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[16:42] | If I in any way | 如果我有暗示过你 |
[16:44] | implied that I wanted to buy your baby… | 我想买你的宝宝… |
[16:51] | …I am sorry. Okay? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[16:53] | Last week, when I asked you when your due date was… | 上星期我问你 你的预产期是什么时候 |
[16:57] | …I certainly did not mean that | 我并没有暗示你 |
[16:58] | I felt that I was “due” your baby. | 我想”买”你的宝宝 |
[17:04] | I want to be very clear… | 我希望清楚地告诉你… |
[17:07] | …that I understand that it’s your baby… | 我了解 那是你的宝宝 |
[17:10] | …and it is not mine to purchase. | 我不能买下它 |
[17:20] | Well, as long as we are clear about that. | 只要把话说清楚就好了 |
[17:34] | There it is. | 到了 |
[17:35] | – That’s not your regular cleaners. – I know. | -这不是你常去的洗衣店 -我知道 |
[17:38] | but that creep that I went on that date with goes to there, | 但和我约会的那个怪胎会去那里 |
[17:40] | so I have to find a new one. | 我得找家新的洗衣店 |
[17:41] | I also have to find a new video store, | 我还得找新的音像店 |
[17:43] | a new bank, a new adult bookstore, a new grocery store… | 银行 成人书店 杂货店… |
[17:46] | – What? – A new grocery store. | -什么 -新的杂货店 |
[17:51] | The universe said I’d meet a nice guy. | 宇宙预示我会认识一个好男人 |
[17:53] | And that’s what they gave me? | 结果就给我这么一个货色 |
[17:55] | When I get up there, I’m gonna kick some ass. | 我上天堂后 一定要痛扁某人 |
[17:58] | Don’t worry Phoebe, You’ll meet someone. | 别着急 菲比 你会遇到梦中情人的 |
[18:00] | If I can meet a great guy, so can you. | 如果我能找到好男人 你也可以 |
[18:02] | Yeah, we both can. And we both will. | 对 我们都可以 也都会找到的 |
[18:10] | – You didn’t have to come in with me. – Are you kidding? | -你不必进来 -开什么玩笑 |
[18:13] | This is where they get out stains. | 这里是给衣物去污的地方 |
[18:15] | This is like Disneyland for me. | 对我来说这就像是迪士尼乐园 |
[18:18] | I’m gonna be over here watching the dance of the clean shirts. | 我要到这里欣赏干净的衬衫跳舞 |
[18:26] | Excuse me. I think you dropped… | 对不起 你掉了… |
[18:30] | – Wow! – What? | -哇 -怎么了 |
[18:33] | I’m sorry. It’s just that you’re so incredibly beautiful. | 抱歉 你真的是美得不可思议 |
[18:35] | Well, I’m sorry about that too. But what are you gonna do? | 我也这么觉得 但又能怎么办呢 |
[18:40] | I hope you don’t think I’m crazy, | 希望你别觉得我疯了 |
[18:41] | but I feel like I was meant to pick this up, | 我觉得帮你捡东西算是命中注定 |
[18:43] | – Do you believe in that kind of thing? – A little. | -你相信那种事吗 -有一点 |
[18:48] | Now you’re talking. | 你终于靠谱了 |
[18:51] | Would you like to go out and have a cup of coffee? | 你想去喝杯咖啡吗 |
[18:52] | I’d love to. Let me tell my friend. | 我很乐意 我去跟我朋友打个招呼 |
[18:55] | An ink stain! Can I watch how you get this out? | 是墨水印子 我能看你把它洗干净吗 |
[19:00] | She must have left. | 她一定是先走了 |
[19:05] | – So? What happened? – It’s all gonna be okay. | -所以呢 发生了什么事 -没事了 |
[19:09] | They’re so happy I’m not suing them, | 他们很高兴我不会告他们 |
[19:11] | that they gave me one extra month paid maternity leave. | 我还能多放一个月的带薪产假 |
[19:14] | So long as I understand the money | 只要我明白那些薪水 |
[19:16] | should not be construed as a down payment | 并不是购买这个宝宝 |
[19:18] | on this or any other child that I may bear. | 或其他宝宝的订金 |
[19:23] | Ralph Lauren is going out of their way | 拉夫罗兰真的想尽办法… |
[19:24] | to show they’re not in the baby-buying business. | 要证明他们不是贩婴集团 |
[19:29] | Chandler, can you give us a minute? | 钱德勒 能让我们独处一下吗 |
[19:30] | Oh I’m sorry, you’re kicking me out of my own living room? | 你这是要把我踢出自家客厅吗 |
[19:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:35] | I’ll be in there. | 我去里面待着 |
[19:42] | Joey, I’m really sorry I lied to you. | 乔伊 抱歉我骗了你 |
[19:44] | I was just trying to make things… | 我只是希望解决我们… |
[19:46] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[19:50] | It kind of worked. | 这个方法的确有效 |
[19:51] | I mean, you know, I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你是怎么想的 |
[19:53] | but I haven’t thought about our thing since all this. | 但出了这档子事之后 我就没想过咱们的问题 |
[19:56] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[19:58] | Yeah. It’s kind of been like “us” again, a little bit. | 对 我们又恢复了”朋友”的样子 |
[20:02] | – Yeah, I know. I’ve missed that. – Me too. | -对啊 我很想念那段时光 -我也是 |
[20:05] | I haven’t thought about how I put myself out there… | 我也没再去想 自己对你敞开心扉 |
[20:09] | and said that stuff. How you didn’t feel the same way about me | 跟你说过那些话 你跟我的感觉不同 |
[20:12] | and how it was really awkward. | 还有这一切有多尴尬 |
[20:25] | My gynecologist tried to kill me. | 我的妇产科医生想杀我 |
[20:35] | Item J437-A. | 编号是J437-A |
[20:38] | Color: Winterberry. | 颜色 冬莓色 |
[20:50] | Hi, listen. Come here. Come… | 进来吧 |
[20:52] | I’m so, so sorry about yesterday. | 关于昨天的事我很抱歉 |
[20:55] | I’m really, really sorry. It’s just… | 我真的很抱歉 那只是… |
[20:58] | Listen, Ross, you don’t have to apologize. | 听着 罗斯 你不必道歉 |
[21:00] | I understand why you were there. | 我知道你为什么会跑去我家 |
[21:03] | – You do? – Yeah. You still have feelings for me. | -真的吗 -对 你还对我有感觉 |
[21:07] | To be honest, I still have feelings for you, too. | 老实说 我对你也还有感觉 |
[21:10] | I wish we could work it out, Ross, but we can’t. | 我希望我们能复合 但那是不可能的 |
[21:13] | It’s too complicated with you and Rachel and the baby. | 你跟瑞秋还有宝宝的事太复杂了 |
[21:16] | I just… | 我只是… |
[21:18] | It just wasn’t meant to be. | 我们并不属于彼此 |
[21:22] | Oh, God. You’re right. | 天啊 你说得对 |
[21:25] | Ross, we have to be strong. | 罗斯 我们得坚强 |
[21:31] | Okay, I’m gonna go. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[21:36] | Can I? To remember you? | 我能留这件衣服来怀念你吗 |
[21:44] | No. | 不行 |