时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | So I’m in my apartment | 我自己在家里 |
[00:05] | doing the Soap Opera Digest crossword puzzle… | 填《肥皂剧文摘》的字谜游戏 |
[00:08] | …and guess who is the clue for three down? | 你猜谁是纵三的字谜提示 |
[00:11] | Three down, “Days of Our Lives star, blank Tribbiani.” | 纵三 《我们的日子》空格·崔比安尼 |
[00:15] | That’s me! I’m blank! | 是我 我是空格 |
[00:19] | How cool is this! We know three down. | 太酷了 我们认识纵三 |
[00:21] | I’m touching three down. | 我在碰纵三 |
[00:23] | Yeah, you are, baby. | 没错 宝贝 |
[00:25] | Three down knows I’m married. | 纵三知道我结婚了 |
[00:26] | What’s three down doing? | 纵三在做什么 |
[00:29] | So do they call to tell you your name’s gonna be in this? | 他们有通知你上了杂志吗 |
[00:31] | No. They really like me over there. | 没有 他们杂志很喜欢我 |
[00:33] | They wanted to do a big profile on me, but I said no. | 想找我做人物专访 我拒绝了 |
[00:36] | Why’d you say no? | 为什么 |
[00:37] | Remember what happened the last time I did an interview for them? | 还记得我上次接受采访的结果吗 |
[00:40] | I said I write a lot of my own lines, the writers got mad… | 我说我自己写了不少台词 编剧抓狂了 |
[00:43] | and made my character fall down the elevator shaft. | 让我的角色摔下了电梯间 |
[00:46] | So who knows what I might say this time. | 谁知道这次我会说什么 |
[00:49] | If only there was something in your head | 要是你脑子里有种东西 |
[00:50] | to control the things you say. | 能控制你说的每句话就好了 |
[00:53] | Come on, Joey, you’ll totally keep it in check this time. | 少来了 这次你会表现得很好 |
[00:57] | And plus, you know the publicity | 而且这种宣传造势 |
[00:58] | would be really good for your career. | 对你的事业也很有帮助 |
[01:00] | You deserve that. | 这是你应得的 |
[01:02] | And if you do the interview, you could mention, | 在专访里 你可以提到 |
[01:05] | I don’t know, “gal pal Rachel Green.” | “女性朋友瑞秋·格林” |
[01:07] | Is that “gal pal” spelled L-O-S-E-R? | “女性朋友”的意思是失败者吗 |
[01:12] | Okay, don’t listen to him. Please? | 好吧 别听他的 拜托 |
[01:15] | Fine, all right, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我接受采访 |
[01:17] | But you guys have to be at the next table | 但你们都得坐在旁边 |
[01:19] | so you can stop me if I start to say something stupid. | 我要是开始说蠢话 就及时阻止我 |
[01:22] | Just then, or all the time? | 你只指专访时还是一辈子 |
[01:24] | Because we have jobs, you know? | 因为我们还得去上班 |
[01:28] | We’ll be there for you the whole time. Just remember: | 我们会一直在场的 但你得记住 |
[01:31] | Gal pal, Rachel Green. | 女性朋友瑞秋·格林 |
[01:35] | I’m gonna be in Soap Opera Digest! | 我要上《肥皂剧文摘》了 |
[01:37] | And not just in the dumb crossword puzzle. | 不只是上那个愚蠢的字谜游戏 |
[01:41] | Seriously, proud of you. | 我真的以你为荣 |
[01:49] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:54] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:56] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:59] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:04] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:07] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:10] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:13] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:24] | I really appreciate you taking the time to do this. | 谢谢你抽空接受访问 |
[02:27] | Not at all. Happy to do it. | 别客气 我很乐意 |
[02:31] | You think we’re being obvious? | 你们觉得我们做得很明显吗 |
[02:33] | No. We’re just four people with neck problems, | 不 我们只是四个脖子有问题 |
[02:35] | who talk like this. | 说话不正常的人 |
[02:39] | I think it’s great you wanted to meet here. | 约在这里见面实在不错 |
[02:41] | When most people hear the magazine’s paying for it, | 大多数人听说餐费会由杂志社来买单 |
[02:44] | they want a big, fancy restaurant. | 都会约到高级大餐厅 |
[02:48] | Actually, I didn’t know the magazine was paying. | 我真的不知道杂志社会买单 |
[02:52] | Wouldn’t have mattered. | 那不重要 |
[02:53] | I do this for the fans, not the free food. | 我这么做是为了影迷 不是为了白吃 |
[02:56] | – Can I get you anything? – I’ll have a cup of coffee. | -你们要点些什么 -咖啡 |
[02:59] | And I’ll have all the muffins. | 各种松饼统统来一份 |
[03:06] | We’re not talking. | 我们不能说话 |
[03:08] | Oh, finally. | 终于可以不说话了 |
[03:12] | So according to your bio, | 根据你的个人资料 |
[03:14] | you’ve done quite a bit of work before Days of Our Lives. | 在《我们的日子》之前你做过很多工作 |
[03:17] | Anything that you’re particularly proud of? | 哪份工作尤其令你自豪 |
[03:22] | All you want is a dingle | 你想要的只不过是个小弟 |
[03:25] | What you envy’s a shwang | 你所嫉妒的是男人的老二 |
[03:29] | A thing through which you can tinkle | 它可以用来撒尿 |
[03:32] | Or play with, or simply let hang | 时而拿来玩弄 时而让其悬空摇摆 |
[03:50] | Folks, has this ever happened to you? | 各位 你们遇到过这种情况吗 |
[03:51] | You go to the refrigerator to get a nice glass of milk, | 你打开冰箱 想喝杯牛奶 |
[03:53] | and these darn cartons are so flingin’-flangin’ hard to open. | 但纸盒很难打开 |
[03:57] | Boy, you said it, Mike. | 天啊 你说得对 麦克 |
[04:01] | – There’s gotta be a better way! – And there is, Kevin! | -一定有更棒的办法 -没错 凯文 |
[04:05] | This is the first time he’s ever used this product, | 这是他第一次使用这样产品 |
[04:07] | you’re gonna see how easy this is to do. Go ahead. | 你们会看到使用方法有多简单 来吧 |
[04:10] | – This works in any milk can’ton. – It is easy. | -这适用于所有牛奶纸盒 -确实简单 |
[04:13] | Now I can have milk every day. | 现在我每天都能喝牛奶了 |
[04:18] | So this is it, Victor? | 就这样了吗 维克多 |
[04:21] | Yeah, I guess it is. And so… | 我猜是吧 所以 |
[04:27] | …I’m gonna get on this spaceship… | 我要搭上这艘太空船 |
[04:37] | …and I’m gonna go to Blargon 7 in search of alternative fuels. | 到巴拉根七号星寻找替代能源 |
[04:42] | But when I return 200 years from now, | 但两百年后我再回来 |
[04:46] | you’ll be long gone. | 你早已经不在 |
[04:49] | But I won’t have aged at all. | 我却一点都不会变老 |
[04:54] | So you tell your great-great- granddaughter to look me up. | 你得要你的曾曾孙女来找我 |
[05:02] | Because, Adrian… | 因为 艾德莉恩 |
[05:04] | …baby… | 宝贝 |
[05:07] | …I’m gonna want to meet her. | 我想见见她 |
[05:18] | Okay, here I come. Here I come. See I’m coming to fix the copier. | 我出现了 我要来修复印机 |
[05:21] | I can’t get to the copier. | 我没办法靠近复印机 |
[05:23] | I’m thinking, “What do I do? What do I do?” | 心想”我该怎么办” |
[05:27] | So I just watch them have sex. | 所以我就看着他们做爱 |
[05:31] | And then I say… Wait, here’s my line: | 然后我说… 等一下 我要说台词了 |
[05:33] | You know, that’s bad for the paper tray. | 你知道吗 那样会把纸匣弄坏 |
[05:38] | – Nice work, my friend. – Thank you. | -干得漂亮 朋友 -谢谢 |
[05:40] | Wait, you see me again. | 等一下 我又出现了 |
[05:41] | Hang on, the guy’s butt’s blocking me. | 等一下 那家伙的屁股挡到我了 |
[05:45] | There I am. There I am. There I am. | 我出现了 我出现了 我出现了 |
[05:49] | There are so many things, it’s hard to pick just one. | 我做过太多工作 只选一个真的很难 |
[05:53] | I’m gonna get some coffee, anyone want anything? | 我要去买咖啡 你们需要什么东西吗 |
[05:56] | Yeah. I’d actually love s blueberry muffin and chamomile tea. | 我要蓝莓松饼跟甘菊茶 |
[05:59] | Double latte. Extra foam. | 双份拿铁 多加奶泡 |
[06:01] | – A bagel with only… – I was just being polite. | -我要百吉饼加… -我只是礼貌性问一下 |
[06:06] | Okay. How about when you’re not working? | 你不工作的时候呢 |
[06:08] | What do you do in your spare time? | 你在业余时间都做些什么 |
[06:12] | Look at this clown. | 快看这个蠢货 |
[06:14] | Just because he’s got a bigger boat | 仗着自己的船大 |
[06:15] | he thinks he can take up the whole river. | 就以为整条河都是他的 |
[06:17] | Get out of the way, jackass! | 别挡路 混蛋 |
[06:22] | Who names their boat Coast Guard, anyway? | 谁会把自己的船取名为”海岸警卫队”呢 |
[06:27] | That is the Coast Guard. | 他们就是海岸警卫队 |
[06:29] | What are they doing out here? | 他们在这里做什么 |
[06:30] | The coast is all the way over there! | 海岸在那边 |
[06:34] | Check it out. This is unbelievable. | 快看啊 太不可思议了 |
[06:36] | Joey has been holding his breath for almost four minutes. | 乔伊已经憋气快四分钟了 |
[06:45] | Dude, are you trying to kill me? | 哥们 你想害死我吗 |
[06:54] | Well, I see you’ve had a very productive day. | 看来 今天你真的很忙 |
[06:57] | Isn’t the cowboy hat a little much? | 这项牛仔帽太过了吧 |
[07:00] | Come on, it’s fun! | 来吧 真的很好玩 |
[07:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:13] | Isn’t this a woman’s hat? | 这不是女人的帽子吗 |
[07:16] | Dude, stop talking crazy and make us some tea. | 别说傻话了 快去帮我们泡荼 |
[07:20] | You know what? We have to turn off the porn. | 我们得把黄片关掉 |
[07:24] | I think you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:28] | – All right, ready? – One. | -好吧 准备好了吗 -一 |
[07:29] | – Two, three. – Three. | -二 三 -三 |
[07:36] | That’s kind of nice. | 感觉不错 |
[07:38] | – It’s kind of a relief. – Yeah. | -我松了一口气 -对 |
[07:47] | – You wanna see if we still have it? – Yeah. | -你想看看我们还能收到吗 -好啊 |
[07:51] | Free porn! We have free porn here! | 我们有免费的黄片看 |
[07:54] | In my spare time, I read to the blind. | 我在业余时间会念书给盲人听 |
[07:58] | And I’m also a mento for kids. | 我还是孩子们的曼陀珠 |
[08:02] | – A mento? – You know, a mento. A role model. | -曼陀珠 -曼陀珠 榜样 |
[08:08] | – A mento? – Right. | -曼陀珠 -对 |
[08:10] | Like the candy? | 你说的是[喜欢]糖果吗 |
[08:12] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 没错 我很喜欢 |
[08:16] | Another thing that our readers always want to know | 读者一直都想知道肥皂剧明星 |
[08:19] | is how soap stars stay in such great shape. | 是怎么保持健美身材的 |
[08:22] | Do you have a fitness regime? | 你有健身妙方吗 |
[08:25] | We stars usually just try to eat right and get lots of exercise. | 明星们会正确地饮食 伴以大量运动 |
[08:31] | You realize that we’ve been throwing this ball, | 你知道我们已经丢了一小时的球 |
[08:32] | without dropping it for an hour? | 都一直没掉吗 |
[08:35] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[08:36] | Yeah. I realized it about a half-hour ago | 半小时前我就发现了 |
[08:38] | but I didn’t want to say anything, | 但我不想说出来 |
[08:39] | ’cause I didn’t want to jinx it. | 怕自己乌鸦嘴 |
[08:42] | – Wow, we are pretty good at this. – Yeah. | -我们真的很厉害 -对 |
[08:45] | Hey, we totally forgot about lunch. | 我们忘了吃午餐 |
[08:49] | I think that’s the first time I’ve ever missed a meal. | 这是我第一次忘了吃饭 |
[08:52] | My pants are a little loose. | 我的裤子都松了 |
[08:56] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[08:58] | I got this blinding pain in my stomach | 我举重的时候 |
[09:01] | when I was lifting weights before. | 肚子突然痛得要命 |
[09:03] | And then I passed out. | 后来我昏了过去 |
[09:07] | I haven’t been able to stand up since. | 然后就一直站不起来了 |
[09:09] | But I don’t think it’s anything serious. | 但我觉得没什么大问题 |
[09:12] | Sounds like a hernia. Go to the doctor. | 听起来像是疝气 快去看医生吧 |
[09:15] | No way! If I go to the doctor for anything, | 不行 如果我去看医生 |
[09:18] | it’s gonna be for this thing sticking out of my stomach! | 就得把这玩意从我肚子里取出来 |
[09:24] | Why’d I have to start working out again? | 我为什么要恢复健身的习惯呢 |
[09:28] | Damn you, fifteens! | 该死的15磅哑铃 |
[09:31] | – What is it? – A trifle. It’s got all of these layers. | -这是什么 -松糕 有好几层 |
[09:34] | First there’s a layer of ladyfingers, then a layer of jam, | 先是一层手指饼干 然后一层果酱 |
[09:37] | then custard, which I made from scratch. | 然后是奶油冻 是我自己亲手做的哦 |
[09:41] | Raspberries, more ladyfingers, beef sauteed with peas and onions. | 黑莓 手指饼干 豌豆洋葱烩牛肉 |
[09:46] | Then a little bit more custard. | 再加一层奶油冻 |
[09:49] | It tastes like feet. | 味道好像臭脚丫 |
[09:54] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[09:59] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[10:00] | What’s not to like? Custard, good. | 这有什么不好的 奶油冻 好吃 |
[10:03] | Jam, good. Meat, good! | 果酱 好吃 肉 好吃 |
[10:09] | Well, you don’t look good, Joe. | 你的脸色不太好 乔伊 |
[10:13] | Well, the fridge broke, so I had to eat everything. | 冰箱坏了 我得把所有东西吃掉 |
[10:17] | Cold cuts, ice cream, limes. | 冷盘 冰淇淋 酸橙 |
[10:21] | Hey, what was in that brown jar? | 那个棕色罐子里装了什么 |
[10:22] | – That’s still in there? – Not anymore. | -还放在冰箱里呢 -现在没了 |
[10:26] | This piece doesn’t have floor on it. | 这一块没有沾到地板 |
[10:29] | – Stick to your side. – Hey, come on, now. | -别越界 -少来了 |
[10:43] | All right, what are we having? | 好吧 你们吃什么呢 |
[10:50] | I don’t believe in these crazy diets. | 我不相信那些疯狂的节食法 |
[10:52] | Just everything in moderation. | 只要正常饮食就行了 |
[10:55] | Your muffins. | 你的松饼来了 |
[10:59] | I’ll take those to go. | 我要外带 |
[11:02] | For the kids. | 给孩子们吃 |
[11:06] | I know what I wanted to ask you. | 我知道我想问什么了 |
[11:07] | You were on the show years ago and then they killed you off. | 多年前 编剧安排你在剧中意外身亡 |
[11:10] | What happened there? | 那是怎么回事 |
[11:12] | It was so stupid, | 说起来很傻 |
[11:13] | I said some stuff in an interview I shouldn’t have said. | 我在一次访问中说了不该说的话 |
[11:16] | – But believe me, that’s not gonna happen today. – Understood. | -但今天我不会那么做 -了解 |
[11:21] | – So, what’d you say back then? – I said that I… | -你那时说了什么 -我说我… |
[11:25] | – Hey, Joey! – How you doing? | -嘿 乔伊 -你好吗 |
[11:33] | You guys, this is Shelly. | 她是雪丽 |
[11:34] | She’s interviewing me for Soap Opera Digest. | 她在代表《肥皂剧文摘》访问我 |
[11:37] | Shelly, these are my friends. | 雪丽 他们是我的朋友 |
[11:38] | Hi, I’m gal pal Rachel Green. | 嗨 我是女性朋友瑞秋·格林 |
[11:40] | And if you want the dirt, I’m the one you come too. | 你想知道八卦消息就来找我 |
[11:43] | This might be Joey’s baby, who knows? | 这可能是乔伊的孩子 谁知道呢 |
[11:48] | I’m just kidding. Seriously, gal pal Rachel Green. | 我只是在开玩笑 我是女性朋友瑞秋·格林 |
[11:52] | Who just lost the respect of her unborn child. | 她刚刚丢够了她还没有出世的孩子的脸 |
[11:56] | I’m gonna go get this warmed up. | 我去把这个热一下 |
[12:00] | Joey, you’re doing great. | 乔伊 你表现得很好 |
[12:01] | So far, nothing stupid. | 到目前为止没有说傻话 |
[12:03] | – Mento? – No, thanks. | -曼陀珠 -不用 谢谢 |
[12:07] | So as Joey’s friends, | 身为乔伊的朋友 |
[12:10] | is there anything that you guys think our readers should know? | 你们有什么事想跟读者分享吗 |
[12:13] | No, just that he is a great guy. | 没有 他是个大好人 |
[12:16] | That’ll get you into Soap Opera Digest. | 说这种话你也想上《肥皂剧文摘》 |
[12:19] | Well, I… | 我… |
[12:21] | I’d just like to say that Joey… | 我想说 乔伊 |
[12:23] | …truly has enriched the days of our lives. | 真的丰富了我们的生活 |
[12:28] | I think that you don’t expect someone so hot to be so sweet. | 谁也想不到这么性感的男人还会那么体贴 |
[12:34] | – I like that. What’s your name? – Phoebe Buffay. | -这句我喜欢 你叫什么名字 -菲比·布非 |
[12:38] | How do you spell that? So we can get it right. | 怎么拼 我们要保证拼写正确 |
[12:40] | Okay, it’s P as in Phoebe. H as in Heebie. | 菲比的P 希比的H |
[12:43] | O as in Obie. E as in Ebie. B as in Beebee. | 欧比的O 艾比的E 比的B |
[12:47] | And E as in, “‘ello there, mate!” | E是”哈喽 朋友” |
[12:51] | Great. It was nice meeting all of you. | 太棒了 很高兴能认识你们 |
[12:54] | – Yeah, you too. – Thanks. | -对 我也是 -谢谢 |
[12:58] | So it seems you have a lot of friends. | 你似乎有很多朋友 |
[13:01] | Who would you say is your best friend? | 谁是你最好的朋友 |
[13:06] | How come you have two? | 你为什么会有两个 |
[13:09] | Well, this one’s for you. | 这个是送你的 |
[13:12] | – Get out! – No, I can’t. | -少来了 -不 我做不到 |
[13:16] | No, no. Listen, I, I know how much this means to you | 我知道这对你来说意义重大 |
[13:19] | and I also know that this is about more than just jewelry, | 这不只是首饰而己 |
[13:21] | It’s about you and me | 它代表了 |
[13:22] | and the fact that we’re best buds. | 你跟我是最好的朋友 |
[13:28] | Is this friendship? I think so! | 这是友谊吗 我想是的 |
[13:31] | Check it out! We’re bracelet buddies! | 你看 我们是手镯兄弟 |
[13:35] | That’s what they’ll call us! | 他们以后就会这么称呼我们 |
[13:39] | – Joey, I’m sorry. – It’s all right. Don’t worry about it. | -乔伊 对不起 -没关系 别担心 |
[13:44] | No, but look, that’s gonna leave a stain. | 可是你看啊 会留下印子 |
[13:46] | Rach, hey, it’s fine. You’re at Joey’s. | 瑞秋 没关系 你在乔伊家 |
[13:51] | – Really? – Yeah, look. | -真的吗 -对 你看 |
[13:59] | – I’ve never lived like this before. – I know! | -我从没过过这种生活 -我知道 |
[14:06] | Well, don’t waste it. I mean, it’s still food. Jeez! | 别浪费 这毕竟还是食物 天啊 |
[14:11] | I’ve been feeling incredibly guilty about this, | 我对这件事有深深的罪恶感 |
[14:12] | because I wanna be a good friend and damn it, I am a good friend. | 我想当个好朋友 我本来就是个好朋友 |
[14:15] | So just shut up and close your eyes. | 闭上你的嘴巴跟眼睛 |
[14:24] | You are a good friend. | 你确实是个好朋友 |
[14:26] | The audition was this morning, and I didn’t get it. | 我今天早上去试镜 但我失败了 |
[14:31] | But that was a hell of a kiss. Rachel is a very lucky girl. | 但那个吻真的很棒 瑞秋真是个幸运的姑娘 |
[14:38] | Let’s get the contestants out of their isolation booths. | 请参赛者离开隔离间 |
[14:43] | And they’re off! | 出发 |
[14:46] | Get your foot off my contestant! Judge! | 别挡住我的选手 裁判 |
[14:48] | Judge rules: No violation. | 裁判判决 没有犯规 |
[14:52] | The duck gets the Nutter Butter! | 鸭子找到花生酱饼干了 |
[14:53] | No! That’s not a Nutter-Butter, that’s just an old Wonton! | 不 那不是花生酱饼干 那是以前掉的馄饨 |
[14:57] | Judge rules: Nutter Butter! | 裁判判决是花生酱饼干 |
[15:01] | Tough call. | 黑哨 |
[15:04] | I’d seen this thing on The Discovery Channel. | 我在探索频道看到过 |
[15:06] | Wait a minute. I saw that! | 等一下 我看过那期节目 |
[15:08] | On The Discovery Channel. | 在探索频道上 |
[15:10] | Yeah, about jellyfish, and how if you… | 关于水母 如果你… |
[15:17] | You peed on yourself? | 你往自己身上尿尿了 |
[15:21] | You can’t say that! You don’t know! | 别那么说 你不了解那有多痛 |
[15:25] | I thought I’d pass out from the pain. | 我以为我会痛得昏过去 |
[15:28] | Anyway, I tried, but I couldn’t bend that way. | 总之我试过了 但我没办法那样子弯曲身子 |
[15:35] | So… | 所以 |
[15:42] | That’s right, I stepped up! | 没错 我挺身而出了 |
[15:48] | She’s my friend and she needed help! | 她是我的朋友 她需要帮忙 |
[15:51] | If I had to, I’d pee on any one of you! | 有必要的话 我可以往你们任何人身上尿尿 |
[15:59] | Nope. No best friend. | 不 我没有最好的朋友 |
[16:01] | Just a lot of close friends. | 我只有很多密友 |
[16:04] | So now back to the show. | 现在回到那部剧 |
[16:08] | How does it feel to have a huge gay fan base? | 有那么多男同志支持你 你有什么感觉 |
[16:12] | Really? Me? | 真的吗 我 |
[16:15] | Wow, I don’t even know any huge gay people. | 我都不认识任何男同志 |
[16:19] | It hurts me. It physically hurts me. | 我真的觉得心好痛 |
[16:23] | Now, off the record, you’re not… | 这是我们的私下谈话 你不是… |
[16:28] | What? Are you referring to my man’s bag? | 怎么 你是在说我的男士背包吗 |
[16:32] | At first, I thought it just looked good, but it’s practical, too. | 刚开始我只觉得它好看 但它还很实用 |
[16:35] | Check it out. It’s got compartments for stuff: | 快看啊 里面有很多放东西的小袋子 |
[16:38] | Your wallet, your keys, your address book. | 你可以放皮夹 钥匙 通讯簿 |
[16:40] | Your makeup. | 化妆品 |
[16:43] | No, no, no. Should I climb down your front so we’re face to face | 我是要从你的正面滑下去 让我们面对面 |
[16:47] | or should I climb down your back | 还是从你的背面滑下去 |
[16:49] | so we’re butt to face? | 屁股对着脸 |
[16:54] | – I think face to face. Face to face, yeah. – I would say that. | -我想面对面比较好 -对 面对面 |
[16:57] | – Okay, here I come. – All right. | -好吧 我来了 -好吧 |
[17:03] | Oh, my… How much do you weigh, Ross? | 天啊…你有多重 罗斯 |
[17:07] | I prefer not to answer that right now. | 我现在不想回答那个问题 |
[17:09] | I’m still carrying a little holiday weight. | 假日结束后 我胖了不少 |
[17:20] | You know when we talked about “face to face,” | 我们说”面对面”的时候 |
[17:22] | we didn’t think it all the way through! | 没有完全想清楚 |
[17:26] | Hey, Pheebs. | 菲比 |
[17:30] | Check it out. | 你看 |
[17:37] | How much of a man am I? | 我很有男子气概吧 |
[17:38] | Nice. Manly and also kind of a slut. | 不错嘛 男子气概中透着淫荡 |
[17:45] | You’re turning into a woman. | 你变成女人了 |
[17:48] | No, I’m not! Why would you say that? That’s just mean! | 才没有 你为什么会那么说 那太伤人了 |
[17:54] | Now I’ve upset you? What did I say? | 我惹毛你了吗 我说了什么 |
[17:57] | Not what you said, it’s just the way you said it. | 不是你说的话 而是你的语气 |
[18:01] | Oh, my God! I’m a woman! | 天啊 我是个女人 |
[18:13] | – Great nap. – It really was. | -我睡得很香 -没错 |
[18:30] | Me? Gay? No. No. No. | 我 男同志 不是 |
[18:33] | But I have a number of close friends who are. | 但我有很多密友是男同志 |
[18:39] | So let’s talk about women. | 我们来谈谈女人 |
[18:41] | I’m sure our female readers will be interested | 我相信女性读者对你的爱情生活 |
[18:43] | to know about your romantic life. | 很有兴趣 |
[18:45] | What I do is, I look a woman up and down and I say: | 我会对着一个女人上下打量 对她说 |
[18:49] | “Hey. How you doing?” | “嘿 你好吗” |
[18:55] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[18:57] | Hey. How you doing? | 嘿 你好吗 |
[19:04] | Hey. How you doing? | 嘿 你好吗 |
[19:07] | He has an amazing Porsche under there. | 他有一辆很棒的保时捷 |
[19:10] | I’d love to show you, but… | 我很乐意让你们参观 |
[19:12] | I just tucked her in. She’s sleeping. | 但我才刚把它停好 它在休息 |
[19:15] | Would you two girls like to go for a drink? | 你们两个想去喝一杯吗 |
[19:24] | – Is Rachel here? I’m her sister. – Oh, my God! Jill! | -瑞秋在吗 我是她妹妹 -天啊 吉尔 |
[19:28] | – Oh, my God! Rachel! – Oh, hi! | -天啊 瑞秋 -嗨 |
[19:30] | – Oh, my God! Introduce us! – Well, this is Chandler. | -天啊 快帮我们介绍 -他是钱德勒 |
[19:34] | You know Monica and Ross. | 你认识莫妮卡跟罗斯 |
[19:37] | That’s Phoebe. That’s Joey. | 她是菲比 他是乔伊 |
[19:39] | – Hey, how you doing? – Don’t! | -嘿 你好吗 -少来 |
[19:44] | You’re a really nice guy. | 你是个好人 |
[19:46] | I’m happy to be your roommate and your friend. | 我很愿意当你的室友跟朋友 |
[19:50] | I’m just… You know, I just don’t feel that way about you. | 我只是对你没有那种感觉 |
[19:57] | I see what happened. | 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[20:00] | It’s because I was trying to repel you. Right? | 那是因为我试着抗拒你 对吧 |
[20:04] | Believe me, you’d feel a lot different | 相信我 我发动攻势后 |
[20:07] | if I turned it on. | 你会有截然不同的感觉 |
[20:09] | – I don’t think so. – Oh, I do. | -我觉得不会 -绝对会 |
[20:15] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[20:19] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[20:21] | What? Oh, dear God! | 什么 天啊 |
[20:28] | Not much to tell there. I’m really shy. | 没什么好说的 我真的很害羞 |
[20:34] | So that’s it. I guess that’s all I need. | 好了 我猜我已经问完了 |
[20:37] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[20:38] | I think they will be running this in the beginning of next month. | 我想应该下一期就会刊出你的访问 |
[20:41] | Oh, great. Great. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢你 |
[20:45] | – Bye. – Bye-bye. | -再见 -拜拜 |
[20:48] | – I did it. – Amazing. | -我办到了 -太棒了 |
[20:51] | Wait, I almost forgot. | 等一下 我差点忘了 |
[20:53] | We have to ask everybody this: | 我们对每个人都要提这个问题 |
[20:56] | Other than Days, what’s your favorite soap opera? | 除了《我们的日子》以外你最喜欢哪出肥皂剧 |
[20:59] | Oh, I don’t watch soap operas. Excuse me? | 我不看肥皂剧 抱歉 |
[21:02] | I have a life, you know? | 我的生活没那么无聊 |
[21:06] | Thank you. The readers at Soap Opera Digest | 谢谢 《肥皂剧文摘》的读者 |
[21:09] | will be happy to learn that. | 知道那点一定会很高兴 |
[21:11] | Good enough. | 非常好 |
[21:17] | So close. | 只差一点而己 |
[21:24] | I can’t believe they didn’t put in the part | 他们竟然没登出你 |
[21:26] | where you said you didn’t watching soaps. | 说你不看肥皂剧那一段 |
[21:28] | Yeah, I called the lady about that. I told her I was just joking. | 我打电话告诉那个女记者 我是在开玩笑 |
[21:31] | She was nice about it. | 她接受了 |
[21:33] | – You slept with her, didn’t you? – A little bit. | -你跟她上床了 对吧 -可以那么说 |
[21:38] | This picture of you is steamy. | 你的这张照片英气逼人啊 |
[21:41] | That’s just a little something for my huge gay fan base. | 那是为了配合我男同志影迷的喜好 |
[21:45] | Did you just wink at me? | 你在对我抛媚眼吗 |
[21:47] | You’re the one who loves the picture. | 是你说喜欢那张照片的 |