时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | So, what’s the final head count on my baby shower? | 有多少人会来参加宝宝的欢迎会 |
[00:10] | About twenty. Couple people from work had something else to do. | 大约有20个人 有些同事有事没空过来 |
[00:13] | Also both of your sisters called and neither can make it. | 你的妹妹们打电话来说她们没办法来 |
[00:16] | What? You mean they’re not coming to a social event | 什么 她们竟然不来参加 |
[00:18] | where there’s no men and no booze? | 没有男人跟酒精的社交聚会 |
[00:20] | That’s shocking. | 那真的是太稀奇了 |
[00:23] | I don’t care, as long as my mom’s here. | 我不在乎 只要我妈能来就行了 |
[00:26] | Oh, my God. Your mother. | 天啊 你妈 |
[00:28] | What? My mom’s not gonna be here? | 怎么 我妈不会来吗 |
[00:29] | Well, given that we forgot to invite her, | 由于我们忘了邀请她 |
[00:31] | it would be a big coincidence if she was. | 她要是能来那还真是天大的巧合呢 |
[00:35] | My God! | 我的天啊 |
[00:36] | It wasn’t my fault, Phoebe was in charge of the invitations. | 不是我的错 负责邀请来宾的是菲比 |
[00:40] | I don’t have a mother. So often I forget… | 我没有妈妈 所以我常忘了 |
[00:42] | Oh, give it a rest. | 少来了你 |
[00:45] | So my mother is not coming to my baby shower? | 所以说我妈不来参加宝宝的欢迎会吗 |
[00:48] | No. | 对 |
[00:50] | Neither is mine. | 我妈也不会来 |
[00:53] | You know what? Don’t worry. | 你别着急 |
[00:55] | We’ll take care of it. We’ll call her. | 我们会处理的 我们会打电话给她 |
[00:57] | You go home and get ready. | 你先回家做准备 |
[00:58] | Please, make sure she comes. It’s really important to me. It’s my mom. | 确定她一定会来 这对我很重要 她是我妈 |
[01:01] | – I know. What’s her number? – I don’t know. | -我知道 她电话号码是多少 -我不知道 |
[01:05] | Go. I have it in my book. Go. | 你去吧 我记在我的电话簿里了 |
[01:14] | Wait a minute. If you’re in charge of invitations, | 等等 如果你负责邀请来宾 |
[01:16] | why am I the one who has to call her? | 那为什么是我打电话给她 |
[01:18] | Hello, Mrs. Green! Hi, it’s Monica Geller. | 喂 格林太太 我是莫妮卡·盖勒 |
[01:21] | – Oh, hello, Monica. – Hi. | -哈喽 莫妮卡 -嗨 |
[01:23] | I know this is last-minute, | 我知道时间紧促 |
[01:24] | but we’ve decided to throw an impromptu… | 我们打算在今天临时 |
[01:27] | …baby shower for Rachel today. | 帮瑞秋的宝宝办欢迎会 |
[01:29] | I know, my daughter’s told me about it | 我的女儿们已经告诉我了 |
[01:31] | when they received their impromptu invitations a month ago. | 她们一个月前就接到欢迎会的”临时”请帖了 |
[01:36] | Okay, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 好吧 我很抱歉 |
[01:39] | For what, dear? | 为什么呢 亲爱的 |
[01:40] | For not inviting me, or for lying about it? | 为了没有邀请我 还是说谎骗我呢 |
[01:43] | Oh, my God! My ass is sweating. | 天啊 我的屁股在流汗 |
[01:47] | Please, please, can you come? It starts at 4:00. | 拜托了 您能来吗 四点开始 |
[01:52] | – Well, all right. I’ll see you at 4. – Thank you. | -好吧 四点见 -谢谢 |
[01:57] | – Isn’t it at 3? – Son of a bitch! | -不是三点开始吗 -该死 |
[02:07] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:12] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:14] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:17] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:21] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:24] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:27] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:30] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:41] | Hey, Joe! Wanna shoot some hoops? | 乔伊 你要去打篮球吗 |
[02:43] | I can’t go. I’m practicing. | 我不能去 我在练习 |
[02:45] | I got an audition to be the host of a new game show. | 我要参加新游戏节日主持人的试镜 |
[02:47] | – Cool! – Great! | -酷啊 -太棒了 |
[02:48] | If I get it, | 如果我能当上主持人 |
[02:49] | by day I’ll be Dr. Drake Ramoray. | 白天我是德雷克·拉莫瑞医生 |
[02:52] | But by night I’ll be Joey Tribbiani! | 但晚上我是乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[02:56] | You’ll be perfect for this! | 你非常适合这份工作 |
[02:57] | That’s already your name! | 用的都是你的真名耶 |
[03:00] | The auditiors in a couple hours, and I don’t understand the game. | 再过几小时就要试镜了 我还没搞懂游戏规则 |
[03:04] | Do you want some help? | 你需要帮忙吗 |
[03:05] | Oh, really? That’d be great. | 真的吗 那真的太棒了 |
[03:07] | Hey, you guys can be the contestants! | 你们可以当参赛者 |
[03:08] | Awesome. | 帅呆了 |
[03:10] | Okay, I guess we can lose to junior-high girls some other time. | 输球给初中女生这种事可以等以后再说 |
[03:14] | All right. Let’s play Bamboozled! | 好吧 我们来玩”晕头转向” |
[03:17] | – Bamboozled? – Yeah. Isn’t that a cool name? | -晕头转向 -对 那个名字很酷吧 |
[03:19] | – Yeah! – No! | -对 -不 |
[03:21] | All right. Okay. Our first contestant is Ross Geller. | 好吧 第一位参赛者是罗斯·盖勒 |
[03:26] | Why don’t you tell us a little something about you Ross? | 做个简单的自我介绍吧 罗斯 |
[03:28] | Well, I’m a paleontologist. I live in New York. | 我是古生物学家 我住在纽约 |
[03:33] | I have a son, Ben. Hi, Ben! And… | 我有个儿子叫做本 嗨 本 还有 |
[03:37] | I said, a little bit, Ross. | 我说了是简单介绍 罗斯 |
[03:39] | Now, how about you, Chandler? | 你呢 钱德勒 |
[03:41] | Joey, I’m a headhunter. | 我是个猎头 |
[03:43] | I hook up out-of-work Soviet scientists… | 我为卑鄙的第三世界国家 |
[03:45] | …with rogue Third World nations. Hi, Rasputin. | 招聘失业的苏联科学家 嗨 拉斯普廷 |
[03:49] | Excellent! Let’s play Bamboozled! Chandler, you’ll go first. | 太棒了 我们开始吧 钱德勒 你先来 |
[03:53] | – What is the capital of Colombia? – Bogota. | -哥伦比亚的首都在哪里 -波哥大 |
[03:56] | It’s Bogota, but close enough. | 是波格大 但很接近了 |
[04:00] | You can either pass your turn to Ross | 可以把机会让给罗斯 |
[04:02] | or pick a Wicked Wango Card. | 或选一张魔法机会卡 |
[04:05] | – What does a Wicked Wango Card do? – I should know that. | -魔法机会卡可以做什么 -我应该知道的 |
[04:10] | Let’s see. One moment, please… | 让我看看 请等一下 |
[04:13] | Here we are. A Wicked Wango Card | 在这里 魔法机会卡 |
[04:14] | determines if you go higher or lower. | 能决定你要向上或是向下 |
[04:19] | Higher or lower than what? | 什么东西向上或是向下 |
[04:22] | This is embarrassing! | 这真的是太丢脸了 |
[04:25] | Can you believe how lame this is? | 你不觉得这个游戏很逊吗 |
[04:27] | I’m sorry. I don’t believe contestants | 抱歉 我想参赛者 |
[04:29] | are allowed to talk to each other. | 不该相互交谈 |
[04:35] | I told the stripper to be here at 5. That’s good, right? | 我叫脱衣舞男五点到 没问题吧 |
[04:41] | You ordered a stripper for the shower? | 你请脱衣舞男来宝宝欢迎会 |
[04:43] | That is totally inappropriate. | 那太不合适了 |
[04:45] | Why? He’s gonna be dressed as a baby. | 怎么了 他会打扮成宝宝的样子 |
[04:49] | Oh, hi, Mrs. Green. I’m so glad you could make it. | 嗨 格林太太 我很高兴你赶来了 |
[04:52] | Yeah, thank you so much. And again we’re so sorry. | 谢谢你 我们再次表示抱歉 |
[04:55] | We could not feel worse about it. | 我们真的很过意不去 |
[04:57] | Try. | 试试看吧 |
[05:00] | There’s my little girl! | 我女儿在那边 |
[05:02] | – She’s still mad. – Yeah, I know. | -她还在生气 -对 我知道 |
[05:05] | Isn’t it great? One less person to make small talk with. | 那不是很棒吗 少了一个人跟你闲聊天 |
[05:09] | Phoebe, Sandra’s mad at you too. | 菲比 珊卓拉也在生你的气 |
[05:11] | It doesn’t bother you? | 你心里不纠结吗 |
[05:13] | We’ve apologized twice. I can’t do any more than that. | 我们道了两次歉 我没有别的办法了 |
[05:17] | I know you hate it when people are mad at you… | 我知道你讨厌别人生你的气 |
[05:19] | …but you just have to be okay with it. | 但你得去学着接受 |
[05:23] | Okay. I can do that. | 好吧 我办得到 |
[05:27] | I gotta go powder my ass. | 我得去给屁股擦点痱子粉 |
[05:30] | Look at that face! Just like when you were in high school. | 看看你的脸 跟你念高中时一样 |
[05:33] | If I didn’t know better, i’d say you were a cheerleader in trouble. | 你要不是我女儿 我还以为你是失足啦啦队长 |
[05:38] | – Come, let’s get some tea. – Okay. | -来吧 我们去喝点茶 -好吧 |
[05:40] | Oh, my! Look at that. Only three weeks to go. | 天啊 你看 只剩三星期了 |
[05:43] | Did you pick a nanny yet? | 你挑好奶妈了吗 |
[05:45] | Now I don’t want you to use your housekeeper | 我不建议让管家兼职 |
[05:46] | ’cause it would just split her focus. | 因为那样她会分心的 |
[05:48] | Actually, I’m not gonna use a nanny. | 事实上 我不打算请奶妈 |
[05:50] | And I don’t have a housekeeper. | 我也没有管家 |
[05:53] | It’s like you’re a cave person. | 你简直像是山顶洞人 |
[05:56] | Rachel, you must get a nanny. | 瑞秋 你得请个奶妈 |
[05:58] | You don’t know how overwhelming this is gonna be. | 你不知道带孩子有多累 |
[06:01] | I mean when you were a baby I had full time help, I had Mrs. Kay. | 你小时候我雇用了凯太太 |
[06:04] | Mrs. K! Oh, yeah, she was sweet. | 凯太太 对 她人真的很好 |
[06:07] | She taught me Spanish. | 她还教过我西班牙文 |
[06:09] | I actually think I remember some of it. | 我大概还记得一点 |
[06:11] | Tu madre esta loca. | 你妈是个疯婆子 |
[06:16] | Such a sweet woman. | 她真是个好人 |
[06:19] | As great as she was, I can’t afford that. | 她真的很棒 但我出不起那笔钱 |
[06:22] | Rachel, I just had the greatest idea! | 瑞秋 我想到一个好点子 |
[06:26] | I’m gonna come and live with you! | 我要搬过去跟你们住 |
[06:29] | What? What? | 什么 |
[06:31] | Oh, I’m so happy I’m gonna do this for my little girl. | 我很高兴我能帮我女儿这个忙 |
[06:35] | Look at you. You have tears in your eyes. | 看看你 你感动得都快哭了 |
[06:41] | Yes, yes, I do. | 没错 我是快哭了 |
[06:45] | Ross, you’re in the lead. | 罗斯 现在是你领先 |
[06:47] | Would you like to take another question | 你要再回答一题 |
[06:48] | or spin the Wheel of Mayhem? | 或旋转处罚轮 |
[06:50] | The Wheel has not been my friend tonight, Joey. | 今天我转轮子的运气不太好 乔伊 |
[06:55] | I’ll take another question. | 我要再回答一题 |
[06:56] | Okay. This is gonna be tough. Hold your breath. | 好吧 这题很难 屏住呼吸 |
[06:59] | It’s okay. I’m ready. | 没关系 我准备好了 |
[07:01] | No dude, you gotta hold your breath | 不 哥们 在你回答问题之前 |
[07:02] | until you’re ready to answer the question. | 要一直屏住呼吸 |
[07:03] | This is part of the game. | 这是游戏规则 |
[07:04] | This is ridiculous! He’s not gonna hold his… | 这太可笑了 他没法屏住… |
[07:08] | Okay. What do you have a fear of | 好吧 如果你患有这种恐惧症 |
[07:10] | if you suffer from this phobia? Triska… | 那你害怕的是什么 恐… |
[07:15] | Holy cow. That’s a big word. Trisk… | 天啊 那个词真长 恐… |
[07:19] | Seriously, look at this. Chandler, how do you say that? | 看看这个词 钱德勒 这该怎么念 |
[07:21] | – Let me see that. – This one right here. | -让我看看 -就是这个词 |
[07:26] | – Triskaidekaphobia. – Fear of Triscuits! | -恐十三症 -害怕薄脆饼干 |
[07:29] | – No! No. Fear of the number 13. – Fear of Triscuits? | -不 是害怕数字十三 -害怕薄脆饼干 |
[07:33] | It’s possible. They have really sharp edges. | 这有可能 饼干的边缘很锋利的 |
[07:38] | Alright, Chandler, you’re up. | 钱德勒 轮到你了 |
[07:40] | Wait a minute. I’m entitled to use my Angel Pass for a free turn. | 等等 我可以用天使通行证换一次答题机会 |
[07:43] | This game makes no sense! | 这个游戏真的很没有道理 |
[07:46] | You’re upset because you’re losing. | 你生气是因为你要输了 |
[07:48] | Oh, come on, Ross. I think we’re all losers here. | 少来了 罗斯 我觉得我们都是失败者 |
[07:52] | Alright, Chandler. | 好 钱德勒 |
[07:54] | You can either spin the Wheel or pick a Google Card. | 你可以选旋转轮子或挑一张搜索卡 |
[07:56] | Let me think, let me think. | 让我想想 |
[07:58] | Oh, I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[08:02] | You must choose, Mr. Bing. | 你非选不可 宾先生 |
[08:04] | Either. It makes no difference. | 那还是没有差别 |
[08:05] | Choose, you jackass. | 快选吧 混蛋 |
[08:09] | – I’ll take a card. – Okay, you picked the Gimme Card! | -我要抽卡片 -好的 你抽到了贪心卡 |
[08:13] | – You get all of Ross’ points! – What? | -你拿到了罗斯所有的分数 -什么 |
[08:17] | This game is kind of fun! | 这个游戏开始好玩起来了 |
[08:20] | You don’t think it’s a little crazy that you get all my points… | 你不觉得你拿到我的分数太疯狂了… |
[08:23] | I don’t think the contestants aren’t supposed to speak to each other. | 参赛者不该相互交谈的 |
[08:29] | – Why did you invite my mother? – What? | -你为什么要邀请我妈来 -什么 |
[08:33] | She wants to move in with me and Ross | 她要搬过来跟我和罗斯住 |
[08:35] | to help take care of the baby. | 以便帮忙照顾宝宝 |
[08:36] | – For how long? – Eight weeks. | -多久 -八星期 |
[08:39] | I love my mother, | 我爱我妈 |
[08:40] | but, my God, a long lunch with her is taxing. | 但是跟她一起吃长午餐就是种折磨 |
[08:44] | I personally would be honored if she wanted to live with me. | 如果她想跟我住 我会觉得很荣幸 |
[08:47] | She can’t hear you. | 她又听不到你拍马屁 |
[08:51] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么样 |
[08:52] | If you don’t want your mother to move in with you, just tell her. | 如果不希望她搬过去 你该直说 |
[08:56] | You’re right. You’re right. I’m about to have a baby. | 你说得对 我就快生了 |
[09:00] | I can tell my mother that I don’t want her | 我可以说我不希望她 |
[09:01] | to just be sleeping on my couch! | 睡在我家沙发上 |
[09:03] | She’ll wanna sleep in my bed with me. This can’t happen. | 她会睡在我床上 绝不能让那种事发生 |
[09:06] | That’s right. That is right. | 没错 |
[09:08] | You go over there and tell her | 你去告诉她 |
[09:09] | you don’t want her to live with you. | 你不希望她搬过去跟你们住 |
[09:11] | – Do not take no for an answer. – Okay. | -一定要坚持立场 -好 |
[09:14] | This is great! Now she’s gonna be mad at Rachel! | 这简直太棒了 现在她会生瑞秋的气 |
[09:19] | And I’m just gonna swoop in there | 我要趁虚而入 |
[09:21] | and be like the daughter she never had. | 当她的乖女儿讨好她 |
[09:25] | I have new respect for Chandler. | 我对钱德勒又产生了新的敬意 |
[09:29] | All right, everybody! It’s time to open the presents! | 好了 大伙们 该来拆礼物了 |
[09:33] | Yes! I think the first gift that Rachel opens… | 对 瑞秋要拆的第一样礼物… |
[09:37] | …should be from the grandmother of the baby. | 应该是外婆送的礼物 |
[09:40] | Because you’re the most important person in this room! | 因为你是这里最重要的人 |
[09:43] | And in the world! | 也是全世界最重要的人 |
[09:46] | I don’t have a gift | 我没有准备礼物 |
[09:48] | because I wasn’t invited until the last minute. | 因为我直到最后时刻才受到邀请 |
[09:49] | But thank you so much, dear, | 但非常谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[09:51] | for bringing that to everybody’s attention. | 让大家都注意到这一点 |
[09:56] | How about you less important people? | 你们这些不太重要的人呢 |
[09:58] | Let’s open your presents! | 我们来拆你们的礼物吧 |
[10:02] | It’s okay that you didn’t get me a gift. | 你没准备礼物也没关系 |
[10:04] | I kind of did. | 但我也算是送了你一样礼物 |
[10:06] | Me! Eight weeks of me. | 我要跟你同住八个星期 |
[10:09] | Okay. See, Mom, the truth is, I can do this on my own. | 好吧 妈 事实上我可以自己照顾宝宝 |
[10:12] | Sweet heart, I know you’re gonna be a terrific mom. | 宝贝 我知道你会是个好妈妈 |
[10:15] | I just think you need a little help, especially at the beginning. | 但我觉得一开始你还是需要有人帮忙 |
[10:18] | But mom, I really know what I’m doing. I can handle this. | 我知道自己在做什么 我应付得来 |
[10:21] | Really? Remember Twinkles? | 真的吗 还记得亮亮吗 |
[10:23] | He was a hamster. I’m not gonna vacuum up my baby! | 他是只仓鼠 我又不会拿吸尘器吸我的宝宝 |
[10:28] | Okay, come on, Rach. It’s present time! | 快来吧 瑞秋 拆礼物的时间到了 |
[10:31] | You’re the glue holding this party together. | 你是这个派对的主角 |
[10:34] | It’s kind of falling apart here. | 现在这个派对也快毁了 |
[10:38] | – Oh, look! – Wow! | -你看 -哇 |
[10:40] | This is from your friends at work. | 这是你同事送的 |
[10:43] | Oh, my gosh! Oh, wow! | 天啊 哇 |
[10:45] | Oh, I know what this is. | 我知道这是什么 |
[10:48] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[10:50] | That can’t be right. | 不可能啊 |
[10:53] | Is that a beer bong for a baby? | 这是宝宝啤酒机吗 |
[10:58] | Darling, that’s a breast pump. | 女儿 那是挤奶器 |
[11:01] | Did I say I was done guessing? | 我说过我猜完了吗 |
[11:05] | Okay, thank you for that. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[11:07] | Oh, wow! What’s this? | 哇 这是什么 |
[11:10] | – It’s a Diaper Genie. – It dispenses clean diapers! | -是尿布精灵 -是用来放干净尿布的 |
[11:13] | No. It’s where you put dirty ones. | 那是放脏尿布的 |
[11:16] | That’s gross. Why don’t you take it outside | 真恶心 为什么不直接把脏尿布 |
[11:19] | and throw it in a dumpster? | 丢在外面的垃圾桶里 |
[11:20] | You’re gonna do that 10 times a day? | 你每天要丢十次吗 |
[11:22] | What, it goes 10 times a day? | 什么 宝宝一天可以拉十次 |
[11:25] | Are we feeding this baby Indian food? | 难道我们给她喂的是印度食物吗 |
[11:28] | No, dear. That’s what babies do. | 不 宝宝都是那样的 |
[11:31] | Rachel, listen to your mother. She is very smart. | 瑞秋 听你妈妈的话 她非常聪明 |
[11:37] | Plus, what are you planning on doing with the baby | 再说 你去倒垃圾的时候 |
[11:39] | while you’re trotting out to the garbage ten times a day? | 你的宝宝该怎么办 |
[11:42] | I don’t know, I’d leave it on the changing table? | 我不知道 把她放在尿布桌上 |
[11:46] | What? What did I do? What did I do? | 怎么 我做错了什么 |
[11:47] | You can’t leave a baby alone. | 你不能丢下宝宝一个人 |
[11:52] | Of course, I know that! | 我当然知道 |
[11:53] | Of course you never leave a baby alone. | 千万不能丢下宝宝一个人 |
[11:56] | It would… She wouldn’t be safe. | 那样… 她会很不安全 |
[11:59] | Not as safe as she would be with me, the baby dummy. | 她跟我这个菜鸟妈妈在一起也会不安全 |
[12:03] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[12:04] | Opening the presents is a little overwhelming right now. | 现在拆礼物让我有点不知所措 |
[12:07] | So I think I’m gonna maybe open them all a little bit later. | 我待会再把礼物都拆开 |
[12:10] | But thank you for coming, and for these beautiful gifts… | 谢谢你们赶来 还送了礼物… |
[12:13] | …and this basket is beautiful. | 这个篮子很漂亮 |
[12:16] | It’s actually a bassinet. | 那其实是个摇篮 |
[12:19] | Okay, Mommy, don’t ever leave me. | 好吧 妈妈 别离开我 |
[12:26] | In what John Houston film would you hear this line, | 这是约翰·休斯顿哪部电影里的台词 |
[12:28] | “Badges? We don’t need no stinking badges!” | “警徽 我们不需要臭警徽” |
[12:30] | Treasure of the Sierra Madre! | 《碧血金沙》 |
[12:32] | Correct! There’s a possible backwards bonus! | 答对了 倒念还能加分 |
[12:34] | – Madre Sierra the of Treasure! – Yes! | -沙金血碧 -对 |
[12:37] | I’d like to go up the Ladder of Chance to the Golden Mud Hut, please! | 我要爬上机会梯到金泥屋去 |
[12:40] | – Wise choice. How many rungs? – Six! | -明智的选择 几阶 -六阶 |
[12:44] | – That noise can only mean one thing. – Hungry Monkey! | -那个声音只代表一种东西 -饥饿的猴子 |
[12:49] | – I’d like a Wicked Wango Card. – Okay. | -我要魔法机会卡 -好 |
[12:52] | It’s an audio question. | 这是声音题 |
[12:53] | Name this television theme song: | 说出这出电视剧的主题曲 |
[12:59] | Oh, my God. I know this. Give me a second. | 天啊 我知道 让我想一想 |
[13:01] | – Tell it to the Time Turtle! – Shut up! | -去跟时间乌龟说吧 -闭嘴 |
[13:04] | – “I Dream of Jeannie”! – Yes! Back in the lead! | -《太空仙女恋》 -答对了 你再度领先 |
[13:06] | I’d like to spin the Wheel. | 我要转轮子 |
[13:13] | Oh, come on! | 快点 |
[13:16] | Super Speedy Speed Round. | 超级快速答题回合 |
[13:18] | – Is there a Hopping Bonus? – Of course. | -跳跃有加分吗 -当然 |
[13:24] | – Who invented bifocals? – Ben Franklin! | -谁发明了双焦点透镜 -本·富兰克林 |
[13:26] | Correct. Which monarch ruled Great Britain the longest? | 答对了 哪位君王统治英国最久 |
[13:29] | – Queen Victoria! – Correct again. | -维多莉亚女王 -再次正确 |
[13:31] | But you forgot to switch legs between questions. | 但你忘了换题时要换腿跳 |
[13:33] | So, no Hopping Bonus! | 所以跳跃动作不加分 |
[13:35] | Every time! | 每次都这样 |
[13:37] | – Yeah. Now over to Chandler. – I’d like a Google Card. | -对 现在轮到钱德勒了 -我要搜索卡 |
[13:42] | – Are you sure? – Yes! No! Google! | -你确定吗 -对 不 搜索卡 |
[13:48] | Oh, my God! Congratulations, Ross! Because, Chandler… | 天啊 恭喜你 罗斯 因为钱德勒… |
[13:52] | – you’ve been Bamboozled! – No! | -你已经出局了 -不 |
[13:54] | – Yes! – This is the best game ever! | -对 -这是我玩过最棒的游戏 |
[14:00] | So you’ll stay as long as I need you? | 只要我有需要 你就会留下来吗 |
[14:03] | Of course, I am. | 当然了 |
[14:05] | Mom, I swear I’m not an idiot. | 妈 我发誓我不是白痴 |
[14:06] | I read all kind of books on pregnancy and giving birth. | 我看了各种有关怀孕跟生产的书 |
[14:09] | But I just didn’t think to read the part | 但我没想到要去看 |
[14:11] | about what to do when the baby comes. | 带孩子方面的书 |
[14:13] | And-and then guess what? The baby’s coming… | 可现在呢 宝宝就快要出生了 |
[14:16] | …and I don’t know what to do. | 我却不知道该怎么办 |
[14:18] | Oh, can I throw up in my Diaper Genie? | 我可以吐在尿布精灵里吗 |
[14:21] | Sweetie, you’re gonna be fine. | 甜心 你会没事的 |
[14:24] | – Where you going? – I’m going to the bathroom. | -你要去哪里 -我得上洗手间 |
[14:27] | Now, don’t worry. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 别担心 一切都会没事的 |
[14:33] | It is gonna be okay! | 确实会没事的 |
[14:39] | Worth a shot. | 这值得一试 |
[14:44] | Hey! Why are you all red and sweaty? | 你干嘛满脸通红全身是汗 |
[14:47] | I just Bamboozled Chandler! | 我刚刚干掉了钱德勒 |
[14:52] | Which is not a sexual thing. | 我对他没有不轨行为 |
[14:56] | Well, that was a quick shower. | 欢迎会这么快就结束了 |
[14:58] | Not if you were here. | 那是因为你没参加 |
[15:01] | Looks like we got a lot of good stuff. | 看来我们收到不少礼物 |
[15:03] | We did, but my mom got us the greatest gift of all. | 没错 我妈给了我们最棒的礼物 |
[15:06] | A Play-Doh Barbershop? | 培乐多理发师玩具组 |
[15:10] | No. She’s going to live with us for eight weeks. | 不是 她要搬过来跟我们住八星期 |
[15:15] | What? | 什么 |
[15:15] | Yes! She’s gonna help us take care of the baby! | 对 她要帮我们照顾宝宝 |
[15:20] | You’re not serious! | 你不是认真的吧 |
[15:22] | She’s a very nice woman, | 她是个好人 |
[15:24] | but there’s no way we can take eight weeks of her. | 但我们无法忍受她八个星期 |
[15:27] | – She’ll drive us totally crazy… – Hi, Ross! | -她会把我们逼疯 -嗨 罗斯 |
[15:29] | Hey, roomie! | 嘿 室友 |
[15:37] | Hey, Joey, I’m Ray. I’m the producer of the show. | 乔伊 我是雷 本节日的制作人 |
[15:41] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, Ray. | 很荣幸能见到你 雷 |
[15:44] | This is Duncan and Erin. They’re gonna help with the audition. | 他们是唐肯跟艾玲 他们会帮你试镜 |
[15:47] | So uh, let’s get the camera rolling. | 现在开拍吧 |
[15:48] | – Right, Ray. – Whenever you’re ready. | -好的 雷 -你准备好了就开始 |
[15:53] | Hello. I’m Joey Tribbiani. | 大家好 我是乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[15:55] | Let’s play Bamboozled! | 我们来玩晕头转向吧 |
[15:57] | Erin, you get the first question. | 艾玲 你先来作答 |
[15:59] | In hockey, who is known as “The Great One”? | 在曲棍球史上 谁被称为是”伟人” |
[16:02] | – Gretzky. – Correct! | -葛瑞斯基 -答对了 |
[16:04] | Now, would you like to pick a Wicked Wango Card | 你要挑魔法机会卡 |
[16:06] | or spin the Wheel of Mayhem? | 还是旋转处罚轮 |
[16:08] | Joey, didn’t your agents give you the revised rules? | 你的经纪人没把改过的游戏规则给你吗 |
[16:11] | We’ve eliminated all that. No wheel. No cards. | 我们把那些东西都删掉了 没有轮子或机会卡 |
[16:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:17] | The game was too complicated | 之前的游戏太复杂了 |
[16:18] | and research showed people didn’t follow it. | 调查显示观众无法理解 |
[16:21] | Well what’s complicated? | 哪里复杂了 |
[16:22] | You spin the Wheel of Mayhem to go up the Ladder of Chance… | 转处罚轮 上机会梯 |
[16:25] | You go past the Mud Hut through the Rainbow Ring | 穿越彩虹环 经过泥屋 |
[16:27] | to the Golden Monkey. | 找到金猴 |
[16:28] | You yank his tail, and you’re in Paradise Pond! | 拉它的尾巴就能到天堂池 |
[16:32] | Yeah. All that’s gone. | 对 那些都删掉了 |
[16:34] | It’s basically just a simple question-and-answer game now. | 现在这只是个简单的问答游戏 |
[16:38] | Well, what’s fun about that? | 那有什么好玩的呢 |
[16:41] | You expect me to host a boring game | 你要我主持这个无聊的游戏 |
[16:43] | that’s just people standing around answering questions? | 就只是几个人站在那里傻傻地回答问题 |
[16:45] | Well, there’ll be women in bikinis holding up the scores. | 会有比基尼女郎举得分板 |
[16:48] | Let’s play Bamboozled! | 我们来玩晕头转向吧 |
[16:51] | Oh, and all those dinosaur knickknacks you have, Ross, | 你买的那些恐龙小玩意 罗斯 |
[16:55] | I thought they might be more at home in the garage. | 我觉得还是放在车库里比较合适 |
[16:58] | Well, we don’t have a garage. | 我们没有车库 |
[16:59] | Did I say garage? I meant garbage. | 我说车库吗 我是说垃圾桶 |
[17:04] | You know what, Mrs. Green? | 你知道吗 格林太太 |
[17:05] | Maybe it’s not absolutely vital that you live with us. | 你不一定要跟我们住在一起 |
[17:09] | Well, Rachel needs help with the baby. | 瑞秋需要人帮忙带孩子 |
[17:12] | I do. I really do. I don’t know anything. | 真的 我什么都不会 |
[17:15] | I’m sure that’s not true. | 我相信那不是真的 |
[17:17] | Oh, no? Pheebs, Monica, do I know anything about babies? | 是吗 菲比 莫妮卡 我会带孩子吗 |
[17:20] | – No. Not a thing. – It’s frightening. | -啥都不会 -令人发指 |
[17:23] | Even if she doesn’t know anything, I do. | 就算她不会 但是我会 |
[17:26] | I have a son. His mother and I didn’t live together. | 我有个儿子 他妈妈跟我没有住在一起 |
[17:30] | When he was with me, I took care of him all the time, by myself. | 他跟我一起住时 我都是自己照顾他 |
[17:35] | – That’s true. You do have another child. – Yeah. | -没错 你还有一个孩子 -对 |
[17:38] | With another woman. | 跟另一个女人生的 |
[17:41] | Have you no control, Ross? | 你没有自制力吗 罗斯 |
[17:46] | That’s a different issue. | 那是另一个问题 |
[17:49] | The point is, when the baby comes, | 重点是宝宝出生后 |
[17:51] | I will be there to feed her… | 我会帮忙喂她吃饭 |
[17:54] | …and bathe her and change her. | 帮她洗澡 换尿布 |
[17:56] | And more than that, I want to do all those things. | 更重要的是 我愿意照顾她 |
[18:00] | – You don’t need me to live with you. – Yes! | -那你们真的不需要我搬过去 -对 |
[18:06] | Yes. You’re gonna be so missed. | 对 我会想念你的 |
[18:10] | – You’ll be a great father. – You’ll be a wonderful grandma. | -你会是个好爸爸 -你会是个好外婆 |
[18:14] | Hello? I still don’t know what the hell I’m doing! | 喂 我还是不知道我该做什么 |
[18:18] | Every first-time mother feels that way. | 新手妈妈都会有那种感觉 |
[18:21] | You’re gonna pick it up. | 你可以慢慢学 |
[18:23] | Hey, you will. Look, when you first came to the city… | 你可以的 你刚到纽约来的时候 |
[18:27] | …you were this spoiled, helpless little girl | 你是个被宠坏的无助小女孩 |
[18:30] | who still used Daddy’s credit cards, remember? | 只会用爸爸的信用卡 记得吗 |
[18:33] | I hope you’re going somewhere with this. | 我希望你下面的话有点建设性 |
[18:36] | Look at you. You’re this big executive. | 看看你 你现在是个大主管了 |
[18:39] | You are much more capable than you give yourself credit for. | 你比自己想象中能干多了 |
[18:42] | I have no doubt you’re gonna be an incredible mother. | 我相信你会是个好妈妈 |
[18:46] | – Really? – I’m telling you. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[18:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:54] | All right, you two. I’m gonna get going. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[18:58] | No, sweetheart, you stay put. | 不 亲爱的 别送了 |
[18:59] | I’ll let myself out. | 我自己出去 |
[19:01] | It’s like I’m not here. Which I almost wasn’t. | 就当我没来过 我差点真的来不了 |
[19:06] | You’re just so funny. You’re so funny. | 你真的太幽默了 |
[19:09] | What do I do? | 我到底该怎么办 |
[19:11] | Nothing. You have apologized to her, like, a million times. | 没什么 你跟她道过很多次歉了 |
[19:16] | And she’s been nothing but terrible to you. | 结果她对你的态度还是一样恶劣 |
[19:18] | And don’t forget, you just threw her daughter | 别忘了 你刚刚帮她女儿 |
[19:20] | a lovely, albeit slightly boring, shower. | 办了个稍显无聊的温馨欢迎会 |
[19:24] | And she hasn’t even thanked you for it. | 她甚至都没有谢谢你 |
[19:27] | You know what? You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:29] | If you wanna say anything to her, tell her off. | 你有什么话想跟她说 直说无妨 |
[19:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:36] | Okay, I will. | 好吧 我会的 |
[19:38] | Mrs. Green? | 格林太太 |
[19:41] | Mrs. Green? | 格林太太 |
[19:43] | It is rude to leave a party without saying goodbye to the host. | 不跟主人道别就离开派对是很无礼的 |
[19:45] | And also, when someone apologizes to you, | 如果有人跟你道歉 |
[19:48] | the decent thing to do is to accept it. | 得体的做法是接受道歉 |
[19:50] | Because what I did to you, it wasn’t on purpose! | 我对你的所作所为并非故意 |
[19:53] | But what you’re doing to me now is plain spiteful. | 但你对我的态度太恶毒了 |
[19:57] | – Spiteful? – That’s right. | -恶毒 -没错 |
[19:58] | Maybe it’s time you took a good, hard look in the mirror, young lady! | 你该好好去照镜子了 小姑娘 |
[20:03] | Old lady! | 老太婆 |
[20:04] | Lady! | 女士 |
[20:06] | Wrap it up. Wrap it up. Wrap it up. | 别说了 |
[20:10] | So whenever you’re ready to apologize to me, I will forgive you. | 只要你准备好跟我道歉 我会原谅你的 |
[20:14] | Good day. | 再见 |
[20:19] | I can’t feel my legs! | 我的腿没有感觉了 |
[20:22] | You were fantastic! I’m so proud of you. | 你真的太棒了 我以你为荣 |
[20:26] | – Yeah? I’m proud of me too. – You should be. | -是吗 我也以自己为荣 -你应该的 |
[20:30] | – Could you get me something to drink? – You got it! | -你能帮我拿杯饮料吗 -没问题 |
[20:34] | Mrs. Green? Okay, I’m really sorry! | 格林太太 我真的很抱歉 |
[20:36] | I apologize. If you… | 对不起 如果你… |
[20:41] | Okay! I bit my tongue! | 好吧 我咬到舌头了 |
[20:44] | But I’m still really sorry! | 但我真的很抱歉 |
[20:54] | – Okay, I’m ready. – You sure? | -好吧 我准备好了 -你确定 |
[20:56] | Yes. I’ve done my studying, and I really know my stuff. | 对 我看过书 把一切都搞清楚了 |
[20:59] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[21:03] | Rachel Green, let’s play Bamboozled! | 瑞秋·格林 我们来玩晕头转向 |
[21:06] | How do you test the temperature of the baby’s bath water? | 你该如何测试宝宝洗澡水的温度 |
[21:09] | – Put your elbow in it. – Excellent! | -用手肘去试 -非常好 |
[21:12] | How do you put a baby down for a nap? | 如何哄宝宝小睡 |
[21:14] | Full, dry, on its back, no loose covers. | 喂饱她 换尿布 仰卧 被子盖紧 |
[21:16] | That’s correct! | 答对了 |
[21:17] | This is an audio question. | 这题是声音题 |
[21:19] | What do you do when a baby makes this sound: | 宝宝发出这种声音时你该怎么办 |
[21:27] | Check if it’s wet, check if it’s hungry, burp it! | 检查她是尿湿或饿了 帮她拍背 |
[21:29] | Excellent! Excellent! | 太棒了 |
[21:31] | Now do you want another question or a Wicked Wango Card? | 你要再回答一题或抽魔法机会卡 |
[21:34] | – A card! A card! I pick a card! – Oh, I’m sorry. | -我要抽卡 -对不起 |
[21:38] | You’ve been Bamboozled! You’re gonna be a terrible mother! | 你出局了 你会是个糟糕的妈妈 |
[21:45] | I’ve lost sight of why we’re doing this! | 我忘记我们这么做的初衷是什么了 |