时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Hey, you guys. I got some bad news. – What? | -伙计们 有个坏消息 -什么 |
[00:06] | That’s no way to sell newspapers. | 这样怎么卖得出去报纸 |
[00:08] | Try, “Extra! Extra! Read all about it!” | 试试”号外 号外 快来买啊” |
[00:12] | No. Monica’s restaurant got a horrible review in the Post. | 不 莫妮卡的餐厅在纽约邮报上的评价很差 |
[00:17] | I didn’t want her to see it, | 我不希望她看到 |
[00:18] | so I ran around and bought all the copies I could find. | 所以跑遍附近报摊买下了所有报纸 |
[00:23] | This is bad. And I’ve had my bad share of bad reviews. | 确实很糟糕 我一直都被批得很凶 |
[00:26] | I still remember my first good one, though: | 我还记得我第一次被赞美 |
[00:28] | “Everything else in this production of Our Town | 《我们的小镇》的其他所有方面 |
[00:30] | was simply terrible. | 都很差劲 |
[00:32] | Joey Tribbiani was abysmal.” | 乔伊·崔比安尼无可救药 |
[00:38] | Oh, my God! Look at all the newspapers. | 我的天啊 看看这些报纸 |
[00:41] | It must be a good review. Is it great? | 评价一定很不错 对吧 |
[00:50] | Oh, dear God. | 我的天啊 |
[00:51] | But the good news is, no one in a two-block radius | 但好消息是方圆两条街内 |
[00:54] | will ever know. | 没有人会知道 |
[00:56] | – What about the rest of Manattan? – They all know. | -曼哈顿其他的人呢 -他们都会知道 |
[01:01] | Oh, my God, this is horrible. I’m so humiliated. | 天啊 这太可怕了 我觉得好丢脸 |
[01:05] | Yeah, but you know what they say, Mon, | 人家不是说嘛 |
[01:06] | there’s no such thing as bad press. | 没有所谓的负面报导 |
[01:08] | You don’t think that umm, “The chef’s Mahi Mahi was awful awful,” | 你不觉得”主厨做的鬼头刀难吃极了” |
[01:13] | is bad press? | 是负面报导吗 |
[01:16] | I didn’t write it. | 那又不是我写的 |
[01:18] | – God, is he right? Am I awful? – Oh, no! | -天啊 他说得对吗 我很逊吗 -不 |
[01:22] | Monica, you listen to me, okay? | 莫妮卡 听我说 |
[01:24] | I’m not just saying this because I’m your friend. | 我这么说不是因为我是你朋友 |
[01:26] | I’m saying it ’cause it’s the truth. | 而是因为这是事实 |
[01:27] | Your food is abysmal! | 你的菜品无可救药 |
[01:37] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:42] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:44] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:47] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:51] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:55] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:57] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:00] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:15] | – Ross? – What? What? | -罗斯 -怎么了 |
[02:18] | – I am freaking out! – Are you? | -我好心慌啊 -是吗 |
[02:22] | My due date is in one week! | 我的预产期就在一星期后 |
[02:24] | – What are you doing up? – That is seven days. | -你为什么不睡觉 -只剩七天 |
[02:27] | Okay, look. I had a lot of water before I went to bed. | 我睡前喝了太多水 |
[02:29] | – Can we do this after…? – No, no, no, no, Ross! | -我们能不能等会… -不 罗斯 |
[02:33] | Please, come on we do not have any of the big stuff we need! | 所有大件用品我们都还没买 |
[02:36] | We do not a changing table! We do not have a crib! | 我们没买尿布桌 也没买摇篮 |
[02:39] | We do not have a diaper service. | 我们甚至没有尿布清洁回收服务 |
[02:41] | Funny you should mention diapers. | 你现在提起尿布可真搞笑 |
[02:45] | – I’m serious. – There’s nothing to worry about. | -我是认真的 -没什么好担心的 |
[02:47] | We have plenty of time. | 我们还有大把时间 |
[02:49] | There’s a great baby furniture store on west 10th. | 西十街有家很棒的婴儿用品专卖店 |
[02:51] | Tomorrow, we will go there | 我们明天就过去 |
[02:52] | and we will get you everything that you need. Okay? | 买齐所有要用的东西 好吗 |
[02:55] | Okay. Thank you. That’s great. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 太棒了 谢谢 |
[02:58] | Wait! Where on west 10th? Because there’s this | 等等 西十街在哪里 |
[02:59] | really cute shoe store that has like this little… | 因为那里有家不错的鞋店… |
[03:01] | Okay. If you’re gonna do this, | 好吧 你要是想做这个 |
[03:04] | then I’m gonna go do that, so… | 那我就去做那个了 |
[03:06] | Wait, Ross! I’m sorry, one more thing. | 等一下 罗斯 抱歉 还有一件事 |
[03:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:10] | Our situation, you know, what we mean to each other… | 我们的情况 我们对彼此的意义 |
[03:14] | …and, I mean, we’re having this baby together | 我们要一起抚养孩子 |
[03:16] | and we live together… | 我们住在一起… |
[03:20] | Isn’t that…? Isn’t that weird? | 这难道不是很奇怪吗 |
[03:30] | I’m just kidding. You can go pee. | 我只是在开玩笑 你可以去上厕所了 |
[03:37] | Hey, Monica, I can’t remember. | 莫妮卡 我记不清了 |
[03:39] | Did we say we were gonna meet here or at the movie? | 我们约好在这里还是电影院里碰面 |
[03:41] | We said at the movies, but… | 我们约好在电影院见 但… |
[03:42] | Okay, I’ll see you there. | 我们电影院见 |
[03:43] | Joey, now that you’re here…? | 乔伊 既然你来了… |
[03:46] | I’ll hang out till I have to meet you. | 碰面之前可以先和你们待会 |
[03:50] | How come you’re not going? | 你为什么不去 |
[03:51] | I can’t. I’ve got a job interview I have to get ready for. | 我去不成 我要准备新工作的面试 |
[03:54] | I thought you already have a job. | 你不是已经有工作了吗 |
[03:56] | And they say you don’t pay attention. | 大家竟然还说你不太关心别人 |
[03:59] | No, this is a much better job. | 这份工作比之前好很多 |
[04:00] | It’s vice president of the company | 职位是公司副总栽 |
[04:02] | that does data reconfiguration | 这家公司为其他公司 |
[04:03] | and statistical factoring for other companies. | 做数据重构和统计保理 |
[04:08] | Wow. How do you know how to do that? | 你怎么可能懂这些东西 |
[04:11] | That’s what I do now. | 那就是我现在的工作 |
[04:14] | – Joey? Come taste this. – What is it? | -乔伊 来尝尝 -什么东西 |
[04:17] | Remember the guy that gave me a bad review? Well… | 还记得给我差评的那个人吗 |
[04:21] | I’m getting my revenge. | 我要报复他 |
[04:24] | You cooked him? | 你把他煮了 |
[04:26] | No. He teaches a course on food criticism at the New School, | 不 他在新校开了一堂美食鉴赏课 |
[04:30] | so before we go to the movies I wanna go by there | 所以看电影之前 我要过去找他 |
[04:32] | and make him try my bouillabaisse again. | 让他再尝尝我的马赛鱼汤 |
[04:34] | I can’t wait to read the front page of the Post tomorrow: | 我等不及要看明天的邮报头版了 |
[04:37] | “Restaurant reviewer admits: I was wrong about Monica.” | “餐厅评鉴家承认 我错怪了莫妮卡” |
[04:42] | The front page? | 头版 |
[04:44] | You really do live in your own little world, don’t you? | 你还真是坐井观天啊 |
[04:53] | Do you want these things delivered, | 需要我们提供送货服务吗 |
[04:55] | Mr. And Mrs. Geller? | 盖勒先生 盖勒太太 |
[04:56] | – Oh, no, no. – No, no. | -不 -不 |
[04:58] | – We’re not married. – We are having a baby together | -我们没有结婚 -我们的孩子快出生了 |
[05:01] | but we’re not involved. | 但我们没有结婚 |
[05:04] | I mean, we were seeing each other a while ago… | 我是说我们曾经交往过… |
[05:08] | …but then we were just friends, | 但后来我们成了朋友 |
[05:10] | and then there was one drunken night… | 有天晚上我们喝醉了 |
[05:15] | Or, yes, stranger, we’d like this delivered, please. | 好的 陌生人 我们需要送货服务 |
[05:20] | – Why don’t you fill out this address card? – Oh, okay. | -麻烦你填一下住址 -好的 |
[05:23] | – I notice you picked out a lot of dinosaurs items. – Yeah. | -我发现你们挑了不少恐龙 -对 |
[05:26] | Actually, that’s one of the reasons why we’re not a couple. | 其实这也是我们没结婚的原因之一 |
[05:30] | I chose those. I’m a paleontologist. | 那是我挑的 我是古生物学家 |
[05:33] | Really? That is so cool. | 真的吗 那太酷了 |
[05:36] | Don’t get too worked up over it. | 别因为这事兴奋过头了 |
[05:37] | It sounds like he’s a doctor, but he’s not. | 你可能以为他是博士 但事实上不然 |
[05:42] | No. I’m fascinated by paleontology. | 不 我喜欢古生物学 |
[05:44] | Have you read the Walter Alvarez book? | 你看过华特·艾瓦瑞兹的书吗 |
[05:46] | Yeah. I teach it in my class. | 那是我的教科书 |
[05:49] | Oh, my god. Standing at a cash register, | 天啊 我站在收银台 |
[05:51] | I’m holding a credit card, and I’m bored. | 手里拿着信用卡 快要无聊死了 |
[05:56] | I love your neighborhood. | 我喜欢你住的社区 |
[05:57] | There’s a great gym right around the corner from your building. | 街角有家很棒的健身房 |
[05:59] | – That’s my gym. – I could tell you work out. | -我就在那里健身 -我看得出来你有健身 |
[06:08] | A paleontologist who works out. | 一位喜欢健身的古生物学家 |
[06:11] | You’re like Indiana Jones. | 你跟印第安纳·琼斯一样 |
[06:11] | [印第安纳·琼斯: 电影《夺宝奇兵》中的角色 考古学教授兼探险家] | |
[06:16] | I am like Indiana Jones. | 我确实很像印第安纳·琼斯 |
[06:25] | – Hi, Pheebs. – Hey! Oh, how did baby shopping go? | -嗨 菲比 -宝宝的东西买得怎么样了 |
[06:29] | Great! We got everything we needed. | 太棒了 我们需要的东西都买到了 |
[06:32] | Oh, and Ross almost got something that wasn’t on the list. | 罗斯差点拿到清单上没有的东西 |
[06:36] | A whore. | 一个妓女 |
[06:40] | What? | 什么 |
[06:41] | We were paying for our stuff, | 我们正在付帐 |
[06:43] | and this sales woman just started flirting with him. | 有个女销售员开始对他调情 |
[06:46] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[06:47] | – Did she know you two weren’t married? – Yeah. | -她知道你们没有结婚吗 -知道 |
[06:52] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[06:54] | Well, the idea… A woman flirting with a single man? | 一个女人泡一个单身男人 |
[06:57] | – We must alert the church elders. – No. | -我们得通知教会的长老 -不 |
[07:01] | You don’t understand. You didn’t see how brazen she was. | 你不了解 你没看到她多不要脸 |
[07:06] | – Sounds like you’re jealous. – No, I’m not. | -你好像在吃醋 -我才没有 |
[07:08] | I just think it’s wrong. | 我只是觉得那是不对的 |
[07:11] | I mean, here I am, about to pop… | 我是说我就快生了… |
[07:13] | …and he’s out picking up some shopgirl at Sluts-R-Us? | 而他却在荡妇专卖店泡女人 |
[07:18] | Is that a real place? | 真的有那种地方吗 |
[07:21] | Are they hiring? | 他们在招人吗 |
[07:25] | Hey, Phoebe. Fatty. | 嘿 菲比 肥婆 |
[07:29] | Chandler, why so fancy? | 你为什么那么高兴 |
[07:31] | Well, I got a job interview. It’s kinda a big deal too. | 我得到一个面试机会 待遇很不错 |
[07:33] | It’s a lot more money | 薪水比之前高很多 |
[07:34] | and I’d be doing data reconfiguration and statistical factoring. | 我要做数据重构和统计保理工作 |
[07:37] | I think I know someone who does that. | 我认识一个人就是做那行的 |
[07:39] | Me. I do that. | 那就是我 |
[07:42] | So, seriously, do I look okay? I’m nervous. | 我看起来还好吧 我好紧张 |
[07:45] | Oh, yeah. You really look great. | 对 你看起来棒极了 |
[07:47] | You know, just don’t get your hopes up. | 别抱太高希望 |
[07:51] | – Why not? – Well, the interview. | -为什么 -你要去面试 |
[07:54] | – What about it? – You know. | -所以呢 -你知道的 |
[07:55] | You don’t make a very good first impression. | 你给人留的第一印象都不太好 |
[07:59] | – What? – Oh, you don’t know. | -什么 -你不知道啊 |
[08:03] | Are you serious? | 你是说真的吗 |
[08:04] | Yes, when I first met you, you were like: | 我第一次见到你 你是这样的 |
[08:07] | I was like: | 我就想说… |
[08:13] | What is it that I do? | 我做了什么让你不爽 |
[08:15] | It’s just, like, you’re trying too hard, always making jokes… | 你太刻意想要讲笑话 |
[08:18] | You just come off a little needy. | 你显得太心急了 |
[08:22] | Did you like me when we first met? | 我们第一次见面时 你喜欢我吗 |
[08:25] | Chandler, I’m not gonna lie to you. | 钱德勒 我不想骗你 |
[08:28] | But I am gonna run away from you. | 但我要离你远点 |
[08:35] | Hi. I’m Monica Geller, chef at Allessandro’s. | 我是莫妮卡·盖勒 亚利山多洛斯的主厨 |
[08:38] | Still? | 现在还是 |
[08:40] | I think the things that you said about me are really unfair, | 我觉得你给我的评价很不公平 |
[08:42] | and I would like for you to give my bouillabaisse another chance. | 我想让你再尝尝我做的马赛鱼汤 |
[08:46] | I don’t see why I’d do that to myself again. | 我实在不明白自己为何要再尝一次 |
[08:49] | Either eat it or be in it. | 不吃就泼你脸上 |
[08:53] | Spoon? | 汤匙 |
[08:59] | – So what do you think? – I’m torn… | -你觉得如何 -我很为难… |
[09:02] | …between my integrity and my desire to avoid a beating. | 不知该实话实说 还是避免挨揍 |
[09:07] | But I must be honest. | 但我得老实说 |
[09:08] | Your soup is abysmal. | 你的汤无药可救 |
[09:14] | Thatta girl! | 干得漂亮 |
[09:17] | We should get out of here, there’s a new class coming in. | 我们该走了 新的一班要上课了 |
[09:19] | Welcome to Introduction to Cooking. | 欢迎大家参加烹调入门班 |
[09:21] | Now, before we start, | 在开始上课之前 |
[09:22] | Can anyone tell me the difference between | 谁能告诉我荷兰酱 |
[09:24] | hollandaise and bearnaise sauce? | 跟蛋黄酱的差别 |
[09:29] | – I can. – Okay, go ahead. | -我知道 -请说 |
[09:31] | Well, they both have a egg yolk and butter base. | 两者都放了蛋黄跟奶油 |
[09:35] | But a bearnaise has shallots, | 但蛋黄酱有放葱 |
[09:37] | chervil, and most importantly, tarragon. | 雪维菜 最重要的是还有龙嵩 |
[09:40] | Very good. What’s your name? | 非常好 你叫什么名字 |
[09:42] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[09:43] | – Monica, You go to the head of the class! – Okay! | -莫妮卡 你来当班长吧 -好啊 |
[09:50] | This stuff takes up a lot of room. | 这些玩意占了好多空间 |
[09:52] | How serious are you about keeping Ben in your life? | 你说要一直照顾本 这话是认真的吗 |
[09:57] | My son? Pretty serious. | 我儿子吗 我非常认真 |
[10:06] | Hi, Katie. What are you doing here? | 嗨 凯蒂 你来这里做什么 |
[10:08] | The delivery went out to you and I realize they forgot this. | 送货员出发之后 我才发现他们忘了这个 |
[10:12] | It must have been obvious, | 它一定很显眼 |
[10:13] | since it was the only thing left in your store. | 因为这是你店里唯一剩下的东西 |
[10:18] | Listen, to be honest, | 听着 老实说 |
[10:20] | home deliveries aren’t really part of my job description. | 我的工作不包括送货到家服务 |
[10:28] | Oh, I actually came here to ask you out. | 我是来这里约你的 |
[10:31] | Oh. Wow. Yeah, that sounds great. | 听起来很棒 |
[10:36] | I’m just gonna put this back in my pocket | 我现在就把这个放回口袋 |
[10:40] | and pretend that didn’t happen. | 假装什么都没发生过 |
[10:43] | Yeah, actually I’m free now. You want to get coffee..? | 我现在就有空 你想喝杯咖啡吗 |
[10:45] | – Sure. – Horny bitch. | -没问题 -饥渴的贱人 |
[10:52] | No, you’re a horny bitch! | 不 你才是个饥渴的贱人 |
[10:53] | No, you’re a horny bitch! | 不 你才是个饥渴的贱人 |
[10:56] | No, you’re a horny bitch! | 不 你才是个饥渴的贱人 |
[11:01] | You guys go and have a good time. | 祝你们玩得愉快 |
[11:04] | I’m just gonna grab my coat. And my whip. | 我去拿我的外套跟鞭子 |
[11:09] | You know, because of Indiana Jones. | 因为我像印第安纳·琼斯 |
[11:14] | Not because I’m into S & M. | 不是因为我喜欢性虐待 |
[11:17] | I’m not into anything weird, you know? | 我没有怪癖 你知道吗 |
[11:20] | Just normal sex. | 我只喜欢一般的性爱 |
[11:26] | So I’m gonna grab my coat. | 我去拿外套 |
[11:33] | So you had a good day, huh? | 你今天过得很不错嘛 |
[11:36] | Big commission, picked up a daddy. | 赚了一大笔佣金 泡上了准爸爸 |
[11:40] | Are you okay with this? | 你对这事没意见吧 |
[11:42] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, please. You guys have fun. | 当然 拜托 你们好好玩吧 |
[11:46] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好吧 -好 |
[11:48] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴能见到你 |
[11:49] | Oh, and it was great to see you too. And you look fantastic. | 我也是 你看起来漂亮极了 |
[11:53] | – Although you missed a button. – Oh, actually, I… | -不过你有颗扣子忘了扣 -事实上我… |
[11:58] | Oh, okay, I see what you’re doing there. | 好吧 我知道你的意图了 |
[12:04] | I can’t even believe this. I really come off that badly? | 我不敢相信 我的形象有那么糟 |
[12:07] | It’s okay. You calm down after a while… | 那没什么 相处久了你会稳重下来 |
[12:10] | …and then people see how wonderful you really are. | 大家就会了解到你有多体贴 多靠谱 |
[12:14] | Good. Because I’m sure this interview will last weeks. | 好吧 我相信这次面试会维持好几个星期 |
[12:18] | All right, don’t freak out, okay? I will help you. | 好吧 别惊慌 我会帮你的 |
[12:23] | – How long before you have to leave? – An hour. | -你什么时候出发 -一小时后 |
[12:27] | – I can’t help you. – Phoebe… | -我帮不了你 -菲比… |
[12:29] | Alright, we’ll do our best, okay? | 我们尽力而为吧 |
[12:31] | So let’s say that I’m the interviewer | 假如我是面试官 |
[12:33] | and I’m meeting you for the first time. | 我第一次跟你见面 |
[12:35] | – Okay. – Hi. Come on in. I’m Regina Phalanges. | -好吧 -请进 我是瑞吉娜·费兰吉 |
[12:40] | – Chandler Bing. – Oh, Bing. | -钱德勒·宾 -宾 |
[12:42] | What an unusual name. | 你的名字很罕见 |
[12:44] | You should meet my Uncle Bada. | 你应该见见我的巴达叔叔 |
[12:52] | I’ll let myself out. | 我自己出去吧 |
[13:01] | Your Fettuccini Alfredo looks a little dry, | 你的意大利宽条面有点干 |
[13:03] | did you use all your cheese? | 你放奶酪了吗 |
[13:05] | When you say “use,” | 你说”放” |
[13:06] | do you mean “eat as a pre-cooking snack”? | 是指”当烹饪前点心吃掉”吗 |
[13:10] | – And the cream? – Cheese makes me thirsty. | -那奶油呢 -吃了奶酪 我口很渴 |
[13:15] | – Okay. Let’s move on. – All right. | -好吧 我们继续 -好吧 |
[13:20] | Something smells good over at Monica’s station. | 莫妮卡做的菜味道很香 |
[13:25] | My God! This is absolutely amazing! | 天啊 这简直太好吃了 |
[13:27] | You’ve never made this before? | 你以前从来没做过这道菜吗 |
[13:29] | Oh, no. I don’t know anything about cooking. | 没有 我对烹饪一窍不通 |
[13:33] | I had to ask what it was called when the water makes those bubbles. | 我都不知道水冒泡之后是怎么回事 |
[13:39] | Hats off to the chef. | 向主厨致意 |
[13:40] | I’m sorry. Your mouth was full. I didn’t hear what you said. | 你嘴里全是吃的 我没听清你说什么 |
[13:43] | – Hats off to who now? – The chef! | -跟谁致意 -主厨 |
[13:46] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[13:50] | I think you’ll find if I come to work here, I don’t micro-manage. | 如有幸被录用 你会发现我不会事必躬亲 |
[13:53] | I don’t shy away from delegating. | 我不害怕把事情交给下属去做 |
[13:56] | That’s good to know. | 很高兴知道这点 |
[13:57] | But let’s stop focusing on what you don’t do… | 我们不要只谈那些你不会去做的事… |
[13:59] | …and focus on what you do do. | 我们来谈谈你会去做的事 |
[14:06] | What I do do… | 我会… |
[14:10] | is manage to create an atmosphere of support | 为我的下属们营造 |
[14:14] | for the people working with me. | 一种团队互助的氛围 |
[14:15] | I see. Nice sidestep on the “do do” thing by the way. | 了解 你很巧妙地避开了”会做”这个问题 |
[14:18] | Hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life. | 刚才是我人生中最漫长的三十秒 |
[14:21] | Oh, you gotta go! | 你得出发了 |
[14:22] | – Don’t worry. You’re ready. – Really? | -别担心 你准备好了 -真的吗 |
[14:25] | Absolutely! Just fight all your natural instincts, | 当然 千万不要跟着你的直觉走 |
[14:28] | and you’ll be great. | 你会表现得很棒 |
[14:31] | Monica, my star student. | 莫妮卡 我的明星学生 |
[14:34] | You called me that before, | 你之前那么称呼过我 |
[14:35] | so I took the liberty and fashioned a star out of aluminium foil. | 所以我就擅作主张用铝箔纸做了一颗星星 |
[14:39] | Now, no pressure. | 别觉得压力太大 |
[14:41] | If you like my cookies, you give me the star. | 如果你喜欢我的饼干 就奖我一颗星星 |
[14:49] | Wow, a star! | 好耶 星星 |
[14:52] | I know you all hate me, and I’m sorry, but I don’t care. | 我知道你们都恨我 对不起 但我不在乎 |
[14:56] | – Okay, Joey, you’re up next. – Yeah. | -好吧 乔伊 下一个是你 -是的 |
[15:01] | Oh, my God! This is amazing! | 天啊 这简直太好吃了 |
[15:05] | You get an A. | 我给你评”优” |
[15:07] | I got an A? In school? Hey, I’m a dork! | 我在学校里得到优 我也算是书呆子了 |
[15:13] | Joey, I’m so proud of you. | 乔伊 我非常以你为荣 |
[15:16] | – I think you should give him your star. – Excuse me? | -我想你该把你的星星给他 -你说什么 |
[15:20] | He doesn’t know what he’s doing. | 他都不知道自己在做什么 |
[15:22] | We’re all beginners here. Nobody knows what they’re doing. | 大家都是初学者 没人知道自己在做什么 |
[15:24] | I do. I’m a professional chef! | 我知道 我是职业主厨 |
[15:28] | Oh, relax. It’s not a courtroom drama. | 少来了 这又不是法律戏剧 |
[15:31] | If you’re a professional chef, | 如果你是专业主厨 |
[15:32] | why are you taking Introduction to Cooking? | 为什么要上初级烹调课 |
[15:34] | Yeah! | 就是嘛 |
[15:37] | I’m sorry. I cook at this restaurant, Allessandro’s… | 抱歉 我是亚利山多洛斯餐厅的主厨… |
[15:41] | …and I just got a really bad review. | 我刚刚得到了差评 |
[15:44] | Allessandro’s? | 亚利山多洛斯 |
[15:45] | – I love that place! – You do? | -我喜欢那个餐馆 -是吗 |
[15:47] | Yes, you’re an excellent chef. As a person you’re a little… | 你是个很棒的主厨 但你的个性有点… |
[15:50] | Oh, I’m totally crazy, but you liked the food? | 我是很疯狂 但你喜欢那里的食物 |
[15:53] | Very much. | 非常喜欢 |
[15:54] | Okay, then. I don’t stink. I’m a good chef! Okay. | 好吧 那我还不赖 我是个好主厨 好吧 |
[16:00] | I don’t want to go. I’m having fun. | 我不想走 我玩得很开心 |
[16:02] | Actually, did either of you pay for this class? | 你们俩付学费了吗 |
[16:04] | Hey, if my friend says it’s time to go, it’s time to go! | 如果我朋友说该走了 我们这就走 |
[16:16] | Also, I was the point person on my company’s transition | 另外 我还负责公司里KL5系统 |
[16:18] | from the KL5 to GR6 systems. | 转换到GR6系统的工作 |
[16:22] | You must have had your hands full. | 你一定忙得不可开交 |
[16:23] | That I did. That I did. | 没错 没错 |
[16:27] | So let’s talk a little bit about your duties. | 我们来谈谈你的职责吧 |
[16:34] | My duties? | 我的职责 |
[16:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:41] | You’ll be heading a whole division, | 你将负责一整个部门 |
[16:42] | so you’ll have a lot of duties. | 所以你要担负起很多职责 |
[16:49] | – I see. – But there’ll be 30 people under you… | -我了解 -你手下会有30个人 |
[16:52] | …so you can dump a certain amount on them. | 你可以把很多工作分配给他们 |
[16:59] | – Good to know. – We could go into detail… | -那太好了 -我们可以进一步详谈 |
[17:02] | No, don’t, I beg of you. | 不用了 我求你 |
[17:05] | All right. We’ll have a definite answer for you on Monday. | 好吧 我们会在星期一回复你 |
[17:09] | But I can say with some confidence, you’ll fit in well here. | 但我相信你能很好地融入公司环境 |
[17:13] | – Really? – Absolutely. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[17:17] | You can relax. You did great. | 放轻松 你表现得很好 |
[17:20] | Yeah, I gotta say thank you, I was really nervous. | 谢谢 我刚才真的很紧张 |
[17:22] | I’m told I come on too strongly, too many jokes. | 大家都说我太喜欢讲笑话缓和气氛 |
[17:25] | And then it was really hard to sidestep that “duty” thing. | 要避开”职责”的问题真的很难 |
[17:30] | Duties? | 责任 |
[17:33] | Doodies? | 大粪 |
[17:36] | Poo? | 便便 |
[17:40] | Poo? | 便便 |
[17:43] | Oh, my God. This doesn’t count. Okay? | 天啊 这不算数 好吗 |
[17:46] | The interview was over. | 面试已经结束了 |
[17:47] | That was the real Chandler Bing in there. | 刚刚才是真正的钱德勒·宾 |
[17:49] | This is just some crazy guy out in the hall. | 这只是个站在走廊里的疯子 |
[17:51] | Call security! There’s a crazy guy out in the hall! | 叫警卫来 走廊上有个疯子 |
[17:56] | Poo? | 便便 |
[17:59] | I’ll look forward to your call. | 我期待你的来电 |
[18:09] | – You’re back from your date. – How are you? | -你约会回来了 -你还好吗 |
[18:11] | I’m fine. But that’s not important. | 我很好 但那不重要 |
[18:13] | What’s important is how was she? | 重要的是她还好吗 |
[18:17] | It was fun. We just had coffee. | 玩得很高兴 我们一起去喝了咖啡 |
[18:19] | Oh, uh-huh, uh-huh, coffee, a little rub-rub-rub under the table? | 喝咖啡 在桌子底下有动手动脚吧 |
[18:25] | What’s going on? Do you not like Katie? | 怎么了 你不喜欢凯蒂吗 |
[18:28] | No. No, she was nice. | 不 她很好 |
[18:31] | I mean, she was a little slutty, but who isn’t? | 就是有点淫荡 但谁不是呢 |
[18:35] | Well, I liked her. | 我喜欢她 |
[18:36] | Of course you did, Ross. | 你当然喜欢她 |
[18:37] | You’d date a gorilla if it called you | 哪怕是只猩猩叫你印第安纳·琼斯 |
[18:39] | Indiana Jones. | 你也会跟她约会 |
[18:42] | Did you get a fresh batch of pregnancy hormones today? | 你的孕激素今天又分泌过剩了吗 |
[18:46] | No. It’s just that… Katie bothered me. | 没有 只是…凯蒂让我觉得心烦 |
[18:50] | Why? What was wrong with her? | 为什么 她有哪里不好 |
[18:53] | There was nothing wrong with her, all right? | 她没有哪里不好 |
[18:54] | She was perfectly lovely. | 她非常可爱 |
[18:56] | Okay. So, what’s the matter? | 好吧 那到底怎么了 |
[18:58] | I don’t want you to date her. | 我不希望你跟她约会 |
[19:02] | Why? What, are you jealous? | 为什么 你在吃醋吗 |
[19:04] | Yes. And not because I want you to go out with me. | 对 但不是因为我想你跟我交住 |
[19:08] | Because I don’t want you to go out with anybody. | 而是因为我不希望你跟任何人交住 |
[19:12] | I know it’s a terrible thing to even think this | 我知道不该去想这种事情 |
[19:14] | and it’s completely inappropriate… | 我也知道这样很不合适 |
[19:16] | but I want you to be at my constant beck and call, | 但我希望你全天24小时都能随时 |
[19:18] | 24 hours a day. | 听从我的差遣 |
[19:22] | I’m very sorry, but that is just the way that I feel. | 我非常抱歉 但这就是我的真实感觉 |
[19:29] | – Okay. – What? | -好吧 -什么 |
[19:32] | I won’t date. I’ll… | 我不约会 我会 |
[19:36] | I’ll be here with you all the time. | 我会一直陪着你 |
[19:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:43] | But I’m being so unreasonable. | 但我的要求很无理 |
[19:47] | True, but you’re allowed to be unreasonable. | 没错 但你有资格无理取闹 |
[19:50] | You’re having our baby. | 你怀了我们的宝宝 |
[19:57] | Oh, Ross, thank you. Thank you. | 罗斯 谢谢你 |
[20:04] | You feel better? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[20:07] | No, not really. You’re pressing the baby into my bladder… | 没有 你把宝宝压在我的膀胱上 |
[20:11] | …and now I have to pee. | 我得去尿尿 |
[20:13] | – Okay. – Rach? | -好吧 -瑞秋 |
[20:15] | – Yeah? – Just one thing… | -什么事 -只有一件事 |
[20:19] | We live together. You’re having our baby. | 我们住在一起 你怀了我们的孩子 |
[20:23] | I’m not gonna see anybody else. | 我会不跟任何人约会 |
[20:25] | Are you sure you don’t want something more? | 你确定你不想更进一步吗 |
[20:32] | Wow. I don’t know, maybe… | 我不知道 或许吧 |
[20:36] | Oh, Rach, I was just messing around. | 瑞秋 我只是在开你玩笑 |
[20:41] | Like you did last night when I had to pee? | 就像昨晚我要尿尿你逗我那样 |
[20:44] | Oh! I knew that. | 我就知道 |
[20:45] | I knew that! I was just messing with you too! | 我就知道 我也是在开你玩笑 |
[20:51] | Okay. Because for a minute you seemed… | 好吧 因为你看起来似乎… |
[20:54] | – No, it’s just… …like you actually… | -不 那是… -但你像是真的… |
[20:57] | That’s just because I’m such a good messer! | 那只是因为我很会开玩笑 |
[21:07] | – Rach? – Yeah? | -瑞秋 -什么 |
[21:08] | – The bathroom? – Right. | -你不上厕所吗 -对 |
[21:14] | I had a great time. I learned how to bake, ate great food. | 我非常开心 我学会了烤饼干 还吃了美食 |
[21:17] | It’s my first A since 7th grade and… | 这是我从七年级后第一次得到优等 |
[21:20] | I didn’t even sleep with the teacher this time. | 我这次甚至都没有跟老师上床 |
[21:24] | – Oh, look. Acting for Beginners. – Yeah. | -你看 初级表演班 -对 |
[21:27] | – Wanna feel good about yourself? – What the hell! | -你想找点优越感吗 -来吧 |
[21:31] | All right. Let’s start with some basics. | 我们从基础开始吧 |
[21:33] | Can anybody tell me what the difference | 谁能告诉我后台 |
[21:35] | between upstage and downstage is? | 跟前台的差别 |
[21:45] | Yeah, this was a stupid idea. | 我们就不该进来 |