时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | All right! | 到了 |
[00:04] | Yes! From home to the hospital in under seven minutes! | 太棒了 从家里到医院花了不到七分钟 |
[00:07] | We did it. | 我们办到了 |
[00:08] | Yes, the hard part is truly over. | 对 最艰苦的部分彻底结束了 |
[00:12] | No, but come on, | 打起精神来 |
[00:12] | we’re off to a great start, aren’t we? | 我们算是开了个好头 对吧 |
[00:14] | I knew I’d get here fast. | 我知道可以很快赶过来 |
[00:16] | But this has gotta be some kind of a record! | 但这个速度一定是创下了记录 |
[00:19] | – Oh, you made it! – Hi. | -你们赶到了 -嗨 |
[00:22] | How the hell did you beat us here? | 你们怎么会比我们先到 |
[00:24] | We took a cab. Did you guys walk? | 我们搭的计程车 你们是走过来的吗 |
[00:27] | No, we took a cab too. But I did test runs… | 不 我们也是搭计程车 但我做过实验… |
[00:31] | Hey, you made it! | 你们赶到了 |
[00:34] | Okay, is there some kind of magic tunnel to this hospital? | 好吧 难不成有魔法地道通到这家医院吗 |
[00:38] | Ross, you stay here and talk. | 罗斯 你留下来聊天 |
[00:39] | I’m gonna go have a baby. | 我要去生孩子了 |
[00:42] | Okay. Hi, this is Rachel Greene. | 好吧 你好 她是瑞秋·格林 |
[00:45] | I’m Ross Geller. We called from the car. | 我是罗斯·盖勒 我们在车上打过电话 |
[00:47] | Right. We have a semi-private labor room waiting for you, so… | 对 我们为你们准备了双人待产室 |
[00:52] | Oh, whoa! I’m sorry. Semi-private? | 对不起 双人房 |
[00:54] | We asked for a private room. | 我们订了单人房 |
[00:56] | Yes, I see that here. | 我知道 |
[00:58] | Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee a private room. | 不幸地是我们无法保证一定有单人房 |
[01:00] | And, currently, they’re all unavailable. | 现在单人房都满了 |
[01:03] | Man, if only you’d gotten here sooner. | 你要是早点赶过来就好了 |
[01:07] | I’m sorry. Semi-private rooms are all we have. | 抱歉 我们只有双人待产室 |
[01:11] | Okay. Just give us a second. Ross? | 好吧 等我们一下 罗斯 |
[01:16] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[01:17] | Give her some money. | 塞点钱给她 |
[01:20] | I really think they’re out of rooms. | 我觉得他们真的没房间了 |
[01:21] | They’re not, Ross. | 才怪 罗斯 |
[01:22] | They’re just saving them for important people! | 他们是为大人物留的 |
[01:24] | Okay? What if I was the president? | 好吧 如果我是总统呢 |
[01:26] | Well, then, we’d be in a lot of trouble. | 那么我们的麻烦就大了 |
[01:28] | You don’t know where any countries are. | 你不知道任何国家的地理位置 |
[01:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:34] | Say, would you mind checking again? | 你能再帮我们确认一遍吗 |
[01:38] | See if any private rooms may have opened up? | 有没有我们可以使用的单人待产室 |
[01:44] | This is a hospital. | 这里是医院 |
[01:45] | Okay, you know what? I have to say, | 好吧 你知道吗 我得说 |
[01:47] | I don’t really care for your tone. | 我真的不喜欢你的语气 |
[01:49] | And this is not the only hospital in this city, | 这不是市里唯一一家医院 |
[01:52] | and we have no problem… Oh, gosh! | 我们完全可以… 天啊 |
[01:55] | – What? What? – Contraction! | -什么 -是阵痛 |
[02:01] | Would you like to see a semi-private room? | 你们想看看双人待产室吗 |
[02:03] | Yeah, it couldn’t hurt to look. | 好吧 看看又何妨 |
[02:11] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:16] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:19] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:22] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:26] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:29] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:32] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:35] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:44] | Well, you’re only two centimeters dilated, | 你的子宫颈只开了两公分 |
[02:46] | and we need to get to 10. | 得等开到十公分才行 |
[02:48] | – It’ll be a while. – Oh, okay. | -那得等上一段时间 -好吧 |
[02:50] | – I’ll be back in an hour to check you again.- Thank you. | -我一小时后再回来帮你检查 -谢谢 |
[02:55] | I guess we have some time to kill. | 看来这段时间我们有的闲了 |
[02:57] | Yeah, guess so. | 没错 |
[02:59] | Oh, check these out. | 你看 |
[03:10] | Never done this before. | 我以前从没这么玩过 |
[03:13] | Yeah, well, it looks great. | 对 看起来棒极了 |
[03:17] | Thank you very much. I think we’re ready to… | 谢谢 我想我们准备好… |
[03:28] | Hi, I’m Ross. | 嗨 我是罗斯 |
[03:30] | I’m here to ruin this magical day for you. | 抱歉毁了你们的大好日子 |
[03:32] | Oh, no, not at all. It’s okay. | 一点都不会 没关系的 |
[03:34] | Marc Horger. This is my wife, Julie. | 马克·何格 她是我太太茱莉 |
[03:36] | Hi, Julie. This is Rachel. | 嗨 茱莉 她是瑞秋 |
[03:38] | Oh, hi, Rachel. | 嗨 瑞秋 |
[03:40] | – Is this your first? – Yeah, it is. | -这是你的第一胎 -对 |
[03:42] | Well, little Jamie here is our third. | 小吉米是我们的第三胎 |
[03:44] | So if you have any questions, | 如果你们有问题 |
[03:46] | or you need anything at all, just holler. | 或需要帮忙 叫我们一声就好 |
[03:49] | – That’s so sweet. – Yeah. | -那真是太棒了 -对 |
[03:53] | I opened this earlier but let me give you guys some privacy. | 我之前把帘子拉开了 我来给你们留点隐私 |
[03:56] | Nonsense. We’re all in this together. | 没关系 我们同舟共济 |
[03:58] | We are gonna share every moment of this with you. | 我们愿意跟你们分享待产的每一刻 |
[04:02] | – And I think we’re gonna have some fun. – Yeah. | -我想我们会相处得非常愉快 -对 |
[04:07] | – Oh, okay, I guess. – Hey, smile! | -好吧 -笑一个 |
[04:09] | – I don’t know if… – I really don’t want any… | -我不知道… -我真的不要… |
[04:11] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:14] | Oh, Ross! Here comes another contraction. | 罗斯 我又开始阵痛了 |
[04:17] | Okay, just breathe. | 好吧 深呼吸 |
[04:19] | Oh, honey, I think I’m having one too! | 老公 我也开始阵痛了 |
[04:29] | – Here you go! – Oh, no! | -来吧 -不 |
[04:31] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[04:32] | Hey, look at this. | 你看 |
[04:36] | Oh, wow. Three hours and still no baby. | 三个小时过去了还是没生 |
[04:40] | The miracle of birth sure is a snooze-fest. | 生产的奇迹让人很想打磕睡 |
[04:46] | Hey, you wanna see something? | 你要看点好玩的事吗 |
[04:48] | Sure. What? | 当然 什么 |
[04:49] | This is gonna be fun. | 这一定会很有意思 |
[04:51] | Watch me freak out Chandler. | 看我怎么吓钱德勒 |
[04:53] | – Honey? – Yeah? | -老公 -什么事 |
[04:56] | Listen, I’ve been doing some thinking… | 听着 我一直在想 |
[04:59] | …and I don’t know whether it’s because we’re here… | 我不知道是因为我们身处医院 |
[05:02] | …or Rachel’s giving birth… | 还是瑞秋要生孩子了 |
[05:06] | …but I think we should try to have a baby. | 但我觉得我们应该开始造小孩了 |
[05:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:17] | What’s that now? | 你说什么 |
[05:20] | Okay. I’ve been thinking about it too, | 好吧 我也一直在想这件事 |
[05:21] | and I think we’re ready. | 我觉得我们准备好了 |
[05:26] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[05:27] | You think we’re ready to have a baby now? | 你觉得我们现在就准备好要怀孕了 |
[05:30] | This is fun. | 这确实很好玩 |
[05:33] | You’re ready to have a baby? | 你们准备要怀孕了 |
[05:35] | My boy’s all grown up! | 我的小男孩长大了 |
[05:38] | You said you were ready too. | 你说你也准备好了 |
[05:39] | Yeah, but I was just screwing with you | 对 我只是想跟你开玩笑 |
[05:41] | to try to get your voice all high and weird… | 逼你用高八度的怪声音说话 |
[05:43] | …like mine is now! | 就像我现在一样 |
[05:46] | Yes, but haven’t you wanted a kid, like, forever? | 对 但你不是一直都想要生孩子吗 |
[05:48] | Okay, then, back off, mister! | 好吧 滚开 先生 |
[05:54] | Because I am ready to have a baby. | 我确实准备好生孩子了 |
[05:56] | I just want Joey to be the father. | 我只是希望乔伊是孩子他爸 |
[06:00] | What? Are you crazy? | 什么 你疯了吗 |
[06:02] | That’s it, right there! That’s all I wanted! | 就是那样 那就是我的目的 |
[06:06] | I am so sorry. | 实在抱歉 |
[06:08] | The doctor insisted on closing the curtain for the exam. | 医生坚持要拉上帘子做检查 |
[06:11] | Oh, that’s very… Really, very, very okay. | 那非常… 真的没关系 |
[06:14] | Julie’s cervix is dilated seven centimeters. | 茱莉的子宫颈开了七公分 |
[06:17] | That’s about four fingers! | 大约是四指宽 |
[06:20] | Doctor let me feel it myself. | 医生让我自己摸摸看 |
[06:22] | Have you felt Rachel’s cervix, Ross? | 你摸过瑞秋的子宫颈吗 罗斯 |
[06:24] | – No, we’re not gonna do that. – We won’t be doing that. | -没有 我们不会那么做 -我们不会那么做 |
[06:27] | Well, if you like, you could feel Rachel’s, | 如果你愿意的话 你可以摸摸瑞秋的 |
[06:29] | then feel mine to compare. | 再摸摸我的做比较 |
[06:32] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰了你们吗 |
[06:34] | Yes! Thank you! Later. | 太棒了 谢谢 待会见 |
[06:37] | – No, you can’t leave me alone with these people.- Oh, I’m sorry. | -不 你不能丢下我跟他们独处 -对不起 |
[06:40] | No, Ross? Ross? Ross? My child has no father! | 不 罗斯 我的孩子没有父亲 |
[06:47] | I’m so glad you’re here, but it’s gonna be a while. | 很高兴你能过来 可能还要再等一阵 |
[06:49] | I wish you’d called first. | 你该先打电话来 |
[06:51] | That’s all right. I’m coming back later with your father. | 没关系 我待会再跟你爸来一趟 |
[06:54] | I acturally needed to talk to you before the birth. | 在孩子出生前 我得跟你谈一谈 |
[06:57] | Okay. What’s up? | 好吧 什么事 |
[06:58] | I brought something that I want to give you. | 我有样东西要给你 |
[07:01] | Assuming, of course, that you want it. | 当然前提是你需要的话 |
[07:05] | Ma, you’re asking me to marry you? | 妈 你要我娶你吗 |
[07:09] | This is your grandmother’s engagement ring. | 这是你外婆的订婚戒指 |
[07:12] | I want you to give it to Rachel. | 我要你把它送给瑞秋 |
[07:14] | Mom, no. Come on. | 妈 不 别这样 |
[07:15] | – Thank you. – Just hear me out… | -谢谢你 -听我说… |
[07:17] | No! Okay? We’ve been through this. | 不要 我们谈过了 |
[07:20] | We’re not gonna get married just because she’s pregnant. Okay? | 我们不会因为她怀孕了就去结婚 好吗 |
[07:23] | Honestly, Ross, | 说真的 罗斯 |
[07:24] | this isn’t just some girl you picked up in a bar and humped. | 她不是你在酒吧泡到就上的女孩 |
[07:32] | Ross, a child should have a family. | 罗斯 孩子应该要有个完整的家庭 |
[07:33] | You know what? I can’t deal with this right now. I’m sorry. | 你知道吗 我现在无法思考此事 抱歉 |
[07:36] | Just think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[07:39] | If you don’t, I’ll talk more about humping. | 如果你不收 我会再跟你谈上女孩的事 |
[07:41] | Give me. | 给我吧 |
[07:43] | – Hi, dear. – Hi. Thank you so much for coming. | -嗨 亲爱的 -谢谢你赶过来 |
[07:47] | Ross, get in here! | 罗斯 快进来 |
[07:54] | She dragged me out of the labor room | 她把我拖出待产室 |
[07:55] | to ask me why I’m not with Rachel. | 问我为什么不跟瑞秋结婚 |
[07:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:00] | Why aren’t you with Rachel? | 你为什么不跟瑞秋结婚 |
[08:03] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[08:04] | Look, we’re not gonna be together just because we’re having this baby. | 我们不会因为孩子的关系就去办结婚 |
[08:08] | But it just seems that you two belong together. | 但你们俩看着很般配 |
[08:11] | Okay, stop it. I can’t deal with this right now. | 别说了 现在我没法想这件事 |
[08:13] | I have to go have a baby. | 我得去等孩子出生 |
[08:15] | Right. And with who again? | 对 孩子他妈是谁来着 |
[08:20] | He’s crazy. Why doesn’t he wanna be with Rachel? | 他简直疯了 他为什么不想跟瑞秋结婚 |
[08:22] | I know. | 就是啊 |
[08:24] | Seriously, she’s like the perfect woman. | 说真的 她是个完美的姑娘 |
[08:27] | I mean, I know she turned me down… | 我知道她拒绝了我… |
[08:28] | …but if she hadrt and she wanted to be with me… | 如果她没有拒绝 她想跟我在一起 |
[08:30] | …I would take her in my arms and… | 我会抱着她… |
[08:37] | I haven’t bummed you guys out like this in a while, have I ? | 我有一阵子没有这样吓你们了吧 |
[08:46] | – Who’s that? – New people. | -那是谁 -新来的 |
[08:51] | What happened to the Disgustingtons? | 恶心夫妇怎么了 |
[08:54] | They’re having their baby. | 他们去生孩子了 |
[08:55] | It’s not fair, Ross. I got here first! | 这不公平 罗斯 是我先来的 |
[08:59] | Right after you left, they wheeled her off into delivery. | 你离开不久 他们就将她推进产房了 |
[09:02] | Oh, but not before she gave me a nice, juicy shot of little Jamie | 但她走之前 她的产道如鲜花怒放 |
[09:05] | just crowning away. | 画面十分生动 |
[09:08] | Wow. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:10] | So how are the new people? | 新来的人怎么样 |
[09:13] | Well, they have some unusual pet names for each other. | 他们给对方起的昵称都很奇怪 |
[09:17] | Including “Evil Bitch” and “Sick Bastard.” | 其中有”恶婆娘”和”臭混蛋” |
[09:24] | Oh, gosh, a contraction. | 天啊 阵痛 |
[09:26] | Yeah? Okay, okay. Just breathe. | 是吗 好了 深呼吸 |
[09:28] | – Are you looking at her? – No! | -你在看她吗 -不 |
[09:31] | Don’t you look at her, you sick bastard! | 别看她 你个臭混蛋 |
[09:34] | Honey, I swear I wasn’t looking at her! | 我发誓 没有在看她 |
[09:36] | She’s in labor. | 她在生小孩 |
[09:37] | You like that, you sick son of a bitch? | 你喜欢吗 你个狗娘养的 |
[09:44] | I’m just gonna… | 我还是把… |
[09:45] | See? It’s because you were looking, you fat pervert. | 看吧 都是你偷看的关系 变态死胖子 |
[09:50] | No, no. I’m sure no one was looking. | 不 我相信没有人在偷看 |
[09:52] | Just want some privacy. | 我们只是需要一点隐私 |
[09:58] | You miss your girlfriend? | 你想念你的女朋友吗 |
[10:01] | Just ignore them. | 别管他们 |
[10:04] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[10:11] | – Ross. – What? | -罗斯 -怎么了 |
[10:12] | He’s looking at me. | 他在盯着我看 |
[10:16] | You wanna live to see your baby? | 你还想活着看到自己的孩子出生吗 |
[10:18] | Don’t you talk to my husband like that, you stupid bastard! | 你竟敢这么跟我老公说话 你个臭混蛋 |
[10:26] | Oh, good God! If you want a baby so bad, just go steal it! | 天啊 如果你那么想要孩子 去偷一个吧 |
[10:33] | What is going on with you. | 你是怎么了 |
[10:34] | Since when are you so crazy about babies? | 你什么时候这么喜欢孩子了 |
[10:36] | I’m not crazy about babies. I’m crazy about us. | 我不是喜欢孩子 我是喜欢和你在一起 |
[10:43] | What? | 什么 |
[10:45] | We’ve always talked about having babies someday, | 我们总是说以后要生孩子 |
[10:46] | I’m not saying it has to be right now, | 我没说非得是现在 |
[10:48] | …but I’m starting to think that we can handle it. | 但我觉得我们现在能应付得来 |
[10:51] | We’re good. | 我们准备好了 |
[10:53] | We’re really good. | 我们真的准备好了 |
[10:57] | We are pretty good. | 我们准备齐全了 |
[10:59] | But nothing has to happen until you’re ready. | 但你没准备好前我是不会行动的 |
[11:03] | Well, maybe I’m ready now. | 也许我现在就准备好了 |
[11:06] | I mean, it’s a little scary, but maybe it’s right. | 虽说稍微有点吓人 但感觉对了 |
[11:10] | What? It’s not right! | 什么感觉对了 |
[11:11] | We’re not ready to have a kid now! | 我们还没有准备好要生孩子 |
[11:13] | What? | 什么 |
[11:14] | I’m kidding. This is gonna be fun. | 我在开玩笑 这一定会很好玩 |
[11:19] | So we’re gonna try? I mean, we’re trying? | 我们要试试看吗 我们现在就要试吗 |
[11:23] | We’re trying to get pregnant. | 我们要试着怀孕 |
[11:30] | I’m not comfortable doing this in front of the babies. | 我不想在宝宝面前干这种勾当 |
[11:34] | So when do you want to start trying? | 你想什么时候开始试 |
[11:37] | All right, hold on a sec. | 好吧 等一下 |
[11:39] | – Period math? – Yeah. | -你在算生理周期 -对 |
[11:44] | Well, we could start trying now. | 我们可以从现在开始 |
[11:48] | – Right here? – No, not here. | -在这里吗 -不是 |
[11:52] | Maybe here. | 这里也可以啊 |
[11:55] | It’s perfect. We got a lot of time to kill, | 这里太适合了 我们有大把时间要消磨 |
[11:57] | and we’re in a building that’s full of beds! | 而且医院里到处都是床 |
[11:59] | And it’s so clean! | 还很干净 |
[12:08] | Come on, you stupid machine! Come on! | 快点 你这台蠢机器 来嘛 |
[12:11] | It ate your money? | 把你的钱吃掉了吗 |
[12:14] | No. | 没有 |
[12:18] | – I’ll see you downstairs then. – All right. | -那么楼下见 -好吧 |
[12:23] | Hey, I got one! I got one! | 我拿到了 |
[12:29] | – Oh, up or down? – Oh. Down, please. | -上还是下 -下楼 谢谢 |
[12:36] | I hate to be a ball-buster, but can I just do it? | 我讨厌抢男人的风头 但可以由我来吗 |
[12:42] | – Could you press up too? – Sure. | -麻烦你帮我按上 -没问题 |
[12:46] | I feel bad for you. I broke my leg once too. | 我真的很遗憾 我也曾摔断过腿 |
[12:49] | Yeah? How’d yours happen? | 是吗 你怎么会摔断腿 |
[12:50] | Well, it’s a long story, it’s kind of embarrassing. | 说来话长 有点丢脸 |
[12:53] | Let’s just say there was a typographical error with a sex manual. | 其实是性爱手册排版上出了点小错误 |
[12:59] | – How about you? – Car accident. | -你呢 -车祸 |
[13:01] | Let me guess. Some idiot on a cell phone wasn’t paying attention? | 有个白痴在打手机 没注意看路 |
[13:04] | Yeah. Me. | 对 就是我 |
[13:08] | Oh, hey, that’s me. | 我的电梯来了 |
[13:12] | – Hey, I take it you’re just visiting someone. – Yeah. | -我猜你是来探病的 -没错 |
[13:15] | Well, if you have some time and you wanna visit someone else… | 如果你有时间 想探望其他人… |
[13:20] | Yeah, I would like that. | 对 我很乐意 |
[13:22] | Wait! What? No! | 等一下 不要啊 |
[13:25] | Elevator! No! | 电梯等等 |
[13:28] | You gotta press the button. | 你得按按钮才行 |
[13:35] | The nurse said they’re bringing in another woman. | 护士说他们要送另一位女人过来 |
[13:38] | Oh. Is she pregnant yet? | 她已经怀孕了吗 |
[13:40] | She doesn’t need to be. | 她根本不需要怀孕 |
[13:41] | She’ll still have the baby before I do. | 她还是能赶在我之前把孩子生下来 |
[13:45] | – Oh, Ross! Another contraction. – Oh, okay. Here, here. | -罗斯 我又阵痛了 -好吧 |
[13:50] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[13:53] | – Oh, that sounded like a bad one. – Yeah, it was. | -听起来好像很痛 -没错 |
[13:57] | Mine haven’t been so bad. Oh, here comes one now. | 我的阵痛没有那么厉害 又来了 |
[14:07] | Oh, that was a big one. | 真的好痛 |
[14:15] | Excuse me, could you help me with something? | 打扰一下 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[14:17] | The patient I’m looking for has a broken leg. | 我在找一位一条腿骨折的病人 |
[14:21] | He’s in a wheelchair. He’s early to mid-30s, very attractive. | 他坐着轮椅 31到35岁 非常迷人 |
[14:24] | I know who you’re talking about. | 我知道你在说谁 |
[14:26] | Great! What room number is he in? | 太棒了 他住几号病房 |
[14:28] | Ma’am, I’m sorry. | 小姐 对不起 |
[14:29] | That information is restricted to hospital staff. | 只有医院人员能查看资料 |
[14:32] | She’s with me. Dr. Drake Ramoray. | 她跟我是一起的 德雷克·拉莫瑞医生 |
[14:36] | Dr. Drake who? | 哪个德雷克医生 |
[14:38] | Ramoray. It’s Portuguese. | 拉莫瑞 那是葡萄牙姓氏 |
[14:42] | We need that information. I’m a doctor. | 我们需要他的资料 我是医生 |
[14:44] | A doctor at this hospital? | 这间医院的医生 |
[14:45] | Damn it, we’re losing precious time. | 该死 我们正在浪费宝贵的时间 |
[14:48] | You want this man’s blood on your head…? | 你希望头上沾上这个男人的血… |
[14:50] | – Hands. – Hands! | -是手 -手上 |
[14:52] | It is absolutely essential that you tell me | 你必须告诉我 |
[14:54] | what room the man my assistant described is staying in. | 我助手描述的病人住几号病房 |
[14:57] | He’s a patient of mine. I’ve treated him for years. | 他是我的病人 我为他治疗多年了 |
[15:00] | – He’s in room 816. – 816. Thank you. | -他住816号病房 -816 谢谢 |
[15:03] | – And what is his name? – No. | -他叫什么名字 -不要 |
[15:16] | – I think we found a place. – Okay. | -我们找到地方了 -好吧 |
[15:22] | Wait. Wanna set the mood a little? | 等一下 你想增加点气氛吗 |
[15:24] | – Okay. We’ll dim the lights. – Okay. | -好 把灯调暗 -好吧 |
[15:28] | Or turn them out altogether. | 或是通通关掉 |
[15:32] | No scented candles. Okay, here. There we go. | 没有精油蜡烛 好吧 来 喷一喷 |
[15:36] | Okay, okay. Making me sterile, but okay. | 好吧 帮我消了毒[不孕] 但没关系 |
[15:44] | Okay. I’m sorry. Oh, wait. Do we have a condom? | 对不起 等一下 我们有安全套吗 |
[15:49] | Oh, right! | 对了 |
[15:59] | Yes, 98.6. You’re gonna be fine. | 好 37摄氏度 你没有大碍 |
[16:06] | This is it! | 就是这里 |
[16:08] | – That’s him! – Great. Go get him! | -就是他 -太棒了 去找他吧 |
[16:12] | Wait a second. Or maybe you could go in first. | 等一下 你可以先进去 |
[16:16] | He’s not really my type. | 他真的不是我的菜 |
[16:18] | Not you. Dr. Drake Ramoray. | 不是以你的身份 而是拉莫瑞医生 |
[16:21] | You could ask him questions and see what he’s like. | 你可以问他问题 看看他是个什么样的人 |
[16:23] | People tell doctors everything. | 大家对医生什么都肯说 |
[16:24] | But you said he was this great guy. | 你说他是个好男人 |
[16:26] | Lately all the guys I meet seem nice at first, | 我认识的男人一开始看上去都很好 |
[16:29] | then turn out to be the biggest jerks. | 最后都成了大混蛋 |
[16:31] | – You do attract some stinkers. – Yeah, I know. | -你的确吸引了一些烂男人 -对 我知道 |
[16:36] | Dr. Long, I’ve been at this for 17 hours. | 朗医生 我已经等了17个小时 |
[16:39] | Three women have come and gone with their babies. | 三个女人进进出出 生下了孩子 |
[16:42] | You gotta give me good news. | 你得给我点好消息 |
[16:44] | How many centimeters am I dilated? Eight? Nine? | 我张开了几公分 八 九 |
[16:47] | – Three. – Just three? | -三 -只有三公分 |
[16:49] | I’m dilated three! | 我都张开三公分了 |
[16:53] | We are moving along, just slowly. | 虽说慢了点 但还是有进展的 |
[16:56] | Don’t worry, you’re doing great. | 放心 你做得很好 |
[16:58] | – I’ll be back soon. – Thank you. | -我马上回来 -谢谢 |
[17:04] | You know what? I’m not waiting. | 你知道吗 我不想等了 |
[17:05] | I’m gonna push this baby out. | 我要把孩子生出来 |
[17:07] | I’m doing it. Three centimeters. | 我现在就要生 三公分 |
[17:09] | That’s gotta be like this, right? | 大概有这么宽吧 |
[17:12] | Actually, it’s more like this. | 事实上是这么宽 |
[17:16] | Oh, stupid metric system. | 愚蠢的公制系统 |
[17:22] | Oh, my. We’re gonna need to take you straight to the delivery room. | 天啊 我们得直接把你推进产房了 |
[17:25] | Oh, for the love of God! | 行行好吧 |
[17:31] | I’m Dr. Drake Ramoray. | 我是德雷克·拉莫瑞医生 |
[17:32] | I have a few routine questions I need to ask you. | 我得问你几个例行的问题 |
[17:36] | Really? I’ve been dealing with Dr. Wells. | 真的吗 一直是威尔斯医生帮我治疗 |
[17:38] | I know. I’m a neurologist. | 我知道 我是神经科医生 |
[17:40] | Just to be on the safe side… | 为了预防万一… |
[17:41] | …Dr. Wells wanted a more comprehensive overview over your status. | 威尔斯医生需要更多相关资料 |
[17:45] | So he sent me. | 所以他请我过来 |
[17:47] | Dr. Wells is a woman! | 威尔斯医生是女的 |
[17:51] | That was a test. Good response. | 这是其中一项测试 反应不错 |
[17:55] | – All right. Full name? – Clifford Burnett. | -好吧 全名 -克利夫·伯奈特 |
[17:59] | – Date of birth? – November 16, 1968. | -生日 -1968年11月16日 |
[18:02] | Age? | 年龄 |
[18:05] | Can’t you figure that out based on my date of birth? | 你不会根据生日自己算吗 |
[18:07] | I’m a doctor, not a mathematician. | 我是医生 又不是数学家 |
[18:12] | – I’m 33. – Okay. | -33岁 -好吧 |
[18:15] | – And are you married? – No. | -已婚吗 -没有 |
[18:18] | Oh, really? So 33 and single? | 真的吗 33岁还是单身 |
[18:21] | Would you say you have commitment issues? | 你害怕许下承诺吗 |
[18:26] | Are all the questions this personal? | 所有的问题都涉及隐私吗 |
[18:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:32] | Well, if you must know, I’m a widower. | 如果一定要回答的话 我是鳏夫 |
[18:35] | – Oh, that’s terrible. I’m really sorry. – Yeah. | -太不幸了 我真的很遗憾 -没事 |
[18:40] | Do you sleep with women and never call them again? | 你跟女人上床之后 会再也不联系她吗 |
[18:45] | – No. – Excellent. Excellent. | -不会 -太棒了 |
[18:47] | And finally, are you into any weird stuff, you know, sexually? | 最后一题 你有奇怪的性癖好吗 |
[18:54] | – No! – Wrong answer. | -没有 -答错了 |
[19:00] | – What else? What else? – He’s 33. | -还有呢 -他33岁 |
[19:03] | A widower. | 是个鳏夫 |
[19:04] | He seemed like a stand up guy. | 他似乎是个靠谱的男人 |
[19:06] | And he’s not into anything weird sexually. | 他没有奇怪的性癖好 |
[19:11] | Enter Pheebs! | 菲比要出马了 |
[19:16] | This room’s available. | 这个房间是空的 |
[19:18] | Okay! Wait, you listen to me! You listen to me! | 好吧 等一下 听我说 |
[19:20] | Since I have been waiting, four women, that’s four, | 我的子宫颈才张开三公分 |
[19:23] | one higher than the number of centimeters I’m dilated… | 就已经有四个女人 |
[19:26] | …have come and gone with their babies. | 被推进来 又被推出去 生下了孩子 |
[19:29] | I’m next. It’s my turn. It’s only fair. | 下一个是我 轮到我了 那才公平 |
[19:32] | If you bring in one more woman who has her baby before me, | 如果你再推个女人进来 她又比我先生 |
[19:35] | I’m going to sue you. | 我就要告你了 |
[19:37] | Not this hospital. I’m gonna sue you. | 不告这家医院 我要告你 |
[19:40] | My husband is a lawyer. | 我先生是律师 |
[19:42] | – Rach? – You get back on that case, honey! | -瑞秋 -你继续处理那个案子 亲爱的 |
[19:46] | I don’t think the next patient is very far along. | 我想下一位产妇不会太快生 |
[19:49] | Okay. Well, then bring her in. | 好吧 那把她推进来吧 |
[20:01] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[20:20] | I can’t believe this! | 我简直不敢相信 |
[20:25] | And yet, somehow, it’s true. | 但这却是真的 |
[20:31] | I mean, this is so great. | 这简直太棒了 |
[20:32] | We’re gonna be baby buddies! | 我们可以指腹为婚 |
[20:38] | Squeeze your legs together and cover the baby’s ears. | 把你的双腿并拢 别让宝宝听见 |
[20:41] | – Hi, sweetie! – Hi, sweetheart. | -嗨 老婆 -嗨 老公 |
[20:45] | This is my husband, Sid. I don’t think you’ve met him. | 他是我丈夫希德 你们应该没见过他 |
[20:46] | Ross, Rachel, this is Sid. | 罗斯 瑞秋 他是希德 |
[20:49] | I nabbed him a year ago at the dermatologist’s office. | 一年前我在皮肤科诊所认识他 |
[20:51] | Thank God for adult acne! | 还好我长了成人型青春痘 |
[20:55] | I still can’t believe it. | 我还是不敢相信 |
[20:56] | I’m the luckiest guy in the world. | 我是全世界最幸运的人 |
[20:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:02] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[21:03] | You have to speak very loudly, he’s almost completely deaf. | 你得大声一点 他几乎完全失去听力了 |
[21:07] | – Oh, there you go. – Of course he is. | -没错 -我就说嘛 |
[21:10] | So, congratulations, you two. | 恭喜你们 |
[21:13] | I didn’t even know you got married. | 我都不知道你们结婚了 |
[21:15] | – Oh, we didn’t. – What? | -我们没结婚 -什么 |
[21:18] | We’re just having this baby together, but that’s all, you know. | 我们只是要一起生下这个孩子 就是那样 |
[21:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:29] | We’re just not in that place, you know? | 我们还没到那个程度 知道吗 |
[21:31] | But we’re very excited about this. | 但我们很期待宝宝的出生 |
[21:34] | Oh. Well, then shut me up. | 那我就没话说了[让我闭嘴] |
[21:38] | Just tell me how. | 告诉我该怎么办 |
[21:41] | Oh, I feel another one coming. | 我又开始阵痛了 |